On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Thankfully, we don't have to deal with any of Rassy's bodily fluids today, just his take on Russia.

Saturday, February 8, 2014
SOCHI RUSSIA 2014 WINTER OLYMPICS HONORS CZARIST RUSSIA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA. FEB. 8, 2014

Studying a lot of economics, it caught my attention that Czarist Russia by 1913 was the fastest growing industrial nation in the world and even exceeding America in industrial growth.

No, it's estimated growth was 5% from 1906, when it went from complete collapse, to simply in the dung heap.

Russia had 37.5 million horses, more than half of all those in the world then. She was supplying 50% of the world's imports of eggs. At the rate the economy of Czarist Russia was growing under their wise economic policies, it was only a question of time until wages for Russians would grow to where they became the richest people in the world in earned income off of jobs and in profits for their industries and national agriculture. For example, on the eve of World War I, Czarist Russia was already producing 80% of the world's flax.

Wow!

The Wall Street bankers became incredibly wealthy by this deal and never paid any taxes on this I understand. With a cheap banking investment, they successfully stole the main stored up wealth of Czarist Russia that had been built up for decades in Russia by wise Czarist monetary policy. I think it was around 1922 the Wall Street bankes received their final shipments to New York City of Czarist gold from Communist Russia as had been agreed to by Lenin for the Communist movement. Trotsky did receive an extra $10 to $20 million from a White House military fund of $100 million controlled by President Wilson in the White House. Pres. Wilson also gave Trotsky an American passport at the White House when they met and this was so Trotsky could slip through borders getting back into Russia to join Lenin who was going through Kaiser Germany in the "sealed train" some history books mention to set up the Communist Revolution in Russia.

:roll:

I studied Czarist economics under George Knupffer of London, England and was a nobleman of Russia originally born in St. Petersburg, Russia (then capital of Russia) before the Communist Revolution and later had to live in exile in London, England. Because of the Czarist success in economic tactics and their planned goal to give their nation the first serious non-tax govenment in the world, I wanted to see the Czarist angles on national and international economics and see how to potentially adopt any smart ideas from it to the needs of America and other Western nations. When in London, England, George Knupffer and I discussed powerful angles of economics Czarist and other, and when with his son who owned a small movie studio in London, England, the son and I talked about the Russian Orthodox Church which gave me powerful insights into how Orthodox Christianity thinks in Russia versus the West.

Was that when you were very young, Rassy, 'cause it seems he lived in South Africa from the early 50's, where and when he wrote racist and anti-Semitic books that are now pushed by World Net Daily and Prison Planet. I guess if you're gonna drop names, you should drop ones the hard core nut jobs know and like.

I will make one comment for any Russian audience interested in their own nationat history censored from them. The one colossal dumb move the Czar of Russia made which ruined the future of Russia was backing Abraham Lincoln during the labelled "Civil War" of America. The Czar sent two Russian naval squadrons to help preserve American unity. They were dispatched to San Francisco and New York respectively to show the support of the Czar of Russia for the government of Abraham Lincoln in Wash., D.C. This show of force blocked England and France who were ready to diplomatically recognize the Confederate States of America as an independent nation then and militarily back the South against Wash., D.C. if the war continued against the South. England and France did not want war with Czarist Russia, so cancelled their planned support for the Confederate States of America. Wash., D.C. later sent an Admiral to thank Russia for this military support for the Union Government which preserved America as one nation then.
And then final thanking of Wash., D.C. for Czarist Russia having saved the government of Abraham Lincoln from defeat, Wash., D.C. set up the Communist Revolution in Czarist Russia to eventually kill off maybe 40 to 50 million Russians for having allowed the Czar of Russia to save Wash., D.C. from military defeat during the labelled "Civil War" of 1861-5! And you lost the Ukraine because of Stalin of Russia who turned the Ukraine against Russia after that and mass murdered the people of the Ukraine during the 1930's. Ukraine had been called "The Little Russia" of Russia before all this!
Historical novelty! Among a widely diversified background, I also descend from the royal line represented by Anne of Russia from long ago!

:snicker:

The Russians are ready to fight and defeat America if Obama tries a military takeover of America I understand from a secret source. Russia is not going to let Obama try to establish a one world government under Wash., D.C. and Obama. They have been watching his ammo purchases and raising of a large private army in America separate from the U.S. military. They know his secret plans for a military takeover of America and if he tries it, that is likely the moment they will hit America to end it as a nation! With one bomb they can annihilate America if they decide to. Better to maintain good relations with Russia and I am the leader through the Omni Law who will win the goodwill of Russia and engineer peace between our two nations and races.

Been reading Sorcha Faal, eh Rassy?

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that maverick in military intelligence who knows where the answers are that can save America from deadly threats to your survival you may not even suspect yet faces America now!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:54 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will give Gassy Rassy points for when he is wrong, he is wrong all the way.

Russia was hardly a worker's or economic paradise between 1906 and the Revolution, and it certainly wasn't anytime after wards up until the collapse. As to "wise Czarist monetary policy", that must be code language for sitting on their proverbial royal @@@'s doing nothing. Russia didn't have a monetary policy other than seeing how much money the Czar and nobility could get in to their own pockets, as well as the handful of what we might consider middle and upper class commoners of the time.

Considering that the first major war Russia fought in in the 20th C was a resounding defeat, I don't think their industrial base was up to much.

I'm a little hazy on the how Russia helped the Union in the Civil War, when they barely had an army of their own at the time, and were still trying to recover from Napoleon's sight seeing expedition at that point, or that they much cared one way or another whether the US existed until Seward came along and offered to buy Alaska from them.

Modernly, I think Russia has more than enough problems at home to be worrying about what Obama and the New World Order are up to, are they a new dance band by the way? I have a hard time believing that a country that can't put a toilet seat on right side up, get safe water to flow to its infrastructure, or complete a ski run could must up or support enough of an army to put down a riot of obsessed girl scouts.

I don't know which of them is getting goofier, McHalfwit, or the Gassinator!!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 14, 2014
SCANDALS OF OBAMA - FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 14, 2014

I avoid calling Gassy Rassy anti-Semitic because it doesn’t seem to be a main point of his writings, and to be honest what he says about Jews, like everything else of his, is confusing and contradictory. It’s the same with the start of this screed, having nothing to do with Obama, of course, but having something to do with not trusting Jews. But as confused as I was, it all went away when he started in on the Rothschilds.

Referring to the Lincoln Greenback which was money issued without creating national debt, the Rothschilds and allied banking families had to destroy the Lincoln Greenback at all costs and so ordered the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln according to a Confederate intelligence report I read which intelligence service operated and continued on for a little while after 1865. This was from a collection of secret Confederate Government documents in hiding since the Confederate Government never surrendered to the Union according to the terms of the Confederate Constituton. The London Times in 1865 issued the following warning about Lincoln Greenbacks and why this concept of money must be stopped at all costs. A trick of propaganda was used in this English editorial. Where it refers to every monarchy was threatened on the globe by this monetary policy, the monarchies were not threatened because at times they themselves had issued money free of debt themselves for the national money of their nation they governned. Monarchies in this editorial was a front propaganda name for the central bankers who could not put nations into colossal debt if money was issued free of debt instead of released through their banking system which was money could only be released if you signed debts with the central bankers to release money into the national economy. What was backing this bank created "fountain pen" money in the form of checks issued by central banks and their front banks? Hot air and public confidence that the government was acting honestly and would not betray the people in how the money was issued for the nation.

The "Hazzard Circular" was sent in 1862 by the Bank of England (controlled by the Rothschilds then) to other bankers:

"Slavery is likely to be abolished by the war power and chattel slavery destroyed. This I (Rothschild) and my European friends (the secret clique of reported 300 inner circle evil leaders) are glad of, for slavery is but the owning of labor and carries with it the care of the laborer, while the European ( cover name for Rothschilds and allies) plan led on by England (under basic control by the Rothschilds behind the scenes) is for capital to control labor by controlling GREAT DEBT THAT CAPITALISTS WILL SEE TO IS MADE OUT OF THE WAR must be used as a means to control the volume of money. To accomplish this the BONDS must be used as a banking basis. We are now waiting for the Secretary of the Treasury to make his recommendtion to Congress. It will not do to Allow the Greenback, as it is called, to circulate as money any length of time, as we cannot control that."

The Secret World Government Or "The Hidden Hand" ... documents how the Rothschilds with some close associates built up a vast fortune by engineering and financing nearly every war on the earth since the Rothschilds gathered their first fortune in Germany. It is not hard to trace the same game of setting up wars for profit is still played by the same banking interests as before. As one Rothschild boasted to me many years ago at Camp Springs, Maryland close to Wash., D., "We are the secret government of America since the Americans are too stupid, too irresponsible, and too morally unfit to be allowed to govern America through Wash., D.C. so we secretly do with Wash., D.C. as our front." It was those words or very close that he boasted how the Rothschild clan ran America and not the American people.

Enough of this! What about Obama’s scandals!

Obama is their front boy, only he is a wild ace in the bargain. He works for the secret government of America which is not Wash., D.C. but the Rothschilds and their banking allies. He works for the Communists and is a secret but not so secret a front for the Communists. And he is a front man for the Muslims and intends to set America up so Islam takes over America and kills off all the Jews and all Christians who do not convert to Islam. Muslim plants are in some strategic positions now by appointment of Obama and members of the Moslem Brotherhood sworn to overthrow America as a nation! Obama claims to be a Christian but that is a propaganda claim for the dumb and gullible in America as Obama never celebrates Christmas, but celebrates Muslim holy days instead!

I had informants in Muslim mosques years ago and they told me how laundered Arab oil money was going to buy the White House for a Muslim trained to play politics and take over the White House. Once he won the White House, he would first consolidate power over the federal government, then consolidate power over the nation, and then kill all the Jews in America. As for the Christians, all would be killed who did not convert to Islam in America. I think we got our boy the Islamic extremists were talking about in American Muslim mosques and my informants reported to me what they said. I reported on this in one or more national reports before 2001 but Americans were not interested in Islamic political tricks to take over America and why!

But wait, if Obama is gonna “kill all the Jews in America” then why are the Rothschild International Bankers supporting them? Are they stupid or somethin’?

I really thought the Jews in America would have more brains than what they show supporting Obama and his ultra-left conspiracy trying to turn America into an absolute dictatorship under Obama. As stated on the 700 Club the other day with a former candidate for the White House and a prominent national lawyer, Obama from the White House is trying to run Wash., D.C. like an imperial government over a constitutional republic. In other words, no U.S. Constitution nor U.S. Bill of Rights are going to rule over or control Obama in what he is doing!

Leave it to Rassy to cover all the bases. This is why he’s so dangerous and we have to have our Obot operatives on him 24/7 like noses on grindstones.

Last Saturday, the phone line was cut between us when we talked on Obama scandals in Wash., D.C. Again our phone line was cut on Monday when we talked on Obama scandals. And on Wednesday, with three of us talking together in a conference call, again our phone line was cut when we talked of Obama scandals in Wash., D.C.

I don't even want to do this, but this is an act of defiance by Obama federal operatives of "What the hell can you do to stop us?" and seeing what I can do in return as this was an act of mockery of our legal rights under the U.S. Bill of Rights under Obama policy. I can't ignore it so here goes! Three times my legal financial figures are increased $10 trillion each time so now Obama will be at the right moment be sued now for $210 trillion dollars, Eric Holder, and others in the federal government we catch who are being these criminal acts which constitute on several legal grounds as legal high treason against the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights, as legal genocide conspiracy under the Genocide Treaty signed as a treaty binding on Wash., D.C. by President Ronald Reagan, and there are more criminal violation of laws than this in sections of national and international law.

I have been hiding it to draw out the true criminal character of Wash., D.C. under Obama, but I have successfully engineered a number of legal upsets in my life including beating in court a lawyer who had never lost in a state court until facing me. The boy was in shock when he lost for the first time in his life in court! Obama has played into my legal hands and is not sharp enough in law to know how suicidial it was of him under law to try and pick a legal fight with me. I was chess champion in military school and was always very clever at games of strategy. I always liked for the other side to underestimate me until the checkmate ambush was finished and they lost the game to their shock.

But he’s not an anti-Semite

Just for the record, I am picking a fight with the Rothschilds to force them to release their grip on the American economy and legal structure, but I have no fight with decent private Jews across America.
Pass my Omni Law on my website and America is restored to freedom as a people and race on this earth!

Yours for God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the economist who tells the truth!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:46 PM

“Decent private Jews?” As opposed to indecent Jews who have reached a rank of Corporal or above? We’ll have to send Sgt. Irving “the flasher” Goldstein over to have a chat with Rassy, though that will probably cost us another $10 trillion.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I can't beleive I'm saying this, but in Gassy's defense, I can't say I think he's really anti-Semitic, when just plain stupid and ignorant will much better suffice.

Anyone who is that ignorant of history both in general and in specific and then goes on to show that he is equally universally ignorant in all the other areas of human endeavor, is just plain ignorant.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:...though that will probably cost us another $10 trillion.
Trillion, schmillion. We are getting another insider "RV" this weekend, so you will be flush with cash. Go ahead and splurge.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, February 18, 2014
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET - FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 18, 2014

The "forwarded" material was a link that has to do with what some might consider religion, but luckily Rassy's addition has to do with curing cancer. He's talked about this a lot in the last couple of years, and every time it's changed, er, you get new details.

Many years ago I took my wife to Atlanta, GA to a faith healing evangelistic crusade of Rev. X from Akron, Ohio. She had a large tumor on her face and a much larger tumor inside her estimated to be the size of a grapefruit or baseball. The medical field wanted immediate surgery on her. I told her not to submit to surgery ... When Rev. X saw her ... he ordered an immediate Cancer line formed starting with her. The medical field had not yet officially declared that she had Cancer but it was obvious what they were thinking! ... Thirty days later or so the tumor on her face suddenly popped off and left no scar. I told her to now go back to Dr. Kummerer at the Westminster Medical Clinic and he would find that the large tumor inside her had also disappeared at the same time. She followed my instructions and the startled medical doctor asked her if she had had surgery as he saw no tumor on her face. She said no. ... there was no scar on her face where the tumor had been. He then examined for the much larger tumor inside her and was startled to find that there was no tumor inside her either which had disappeared into thin air without medical assistance!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian scholar who thinks that we need to publicize what is good in Christianity ... P.S. If you have any good testimonials of stunning Miracles of God, send them to my email and as we can, we will see if we can release many of these to America and the world either singly or in a book of collections of stunning Miracles of God for all to read and know about!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:24 PM

Up until this point, the tumor falling off his wife's chest or face had been due to some natural cure made up from government-suppressed ingredients found in the bible and available from him or listed in his book. Now this secret turns out to be faith healing?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, February 19, 2014
CHRISTIANS WHO ARE OVERCOME AND CHRISTIANS WHO OVERCOME! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 19, 2014

My first reaction was to ignore this because it was dripping with religious references, but on re-reading I couldn't let this nugget go unrepeated.

For Americans that can't figure out what is going on, holy Christians from both the Protestant and Catholic side with displayed supernatural gifts approached me and said that God wanted me to be the standard-bearer to fight for Christianity in America and rally the Christians both Protestant and Catholic to make American once more the Christian nation it was founded to be in 1776. They indicated that I was sort of an alleycat type fighter and way too tough for the enemies of Christianity to fight against and win. God liked my moral guts to fight for what is right and God wanted me to put a fighting spirit back into the Christians who are today the conquered Christians instead of the Christian overcomers Jesus taught that He wanted all Christians to be on earth until Jesus returns to earth.

I would be very surprised if this started a religious argument here, I believe that the church of Gassy Rassy has an extremely small congregation.

With the fear the evil of America show us, they must think that we are very sharp and a force to be reckoned with! And one more comment. As the planned RV of foreign currencies can be used to boom the American economy and other economies in the world, we favor it at this time but will also have sound economic principles put into place so our temporary prosperity with an RV of foreign currencies will become permanent and we keep growing as a nation in prosperity and other blessings from God. Also, if the RV is delayed any longer, when we win with the Omni Law, we will initiate a legal investigation into what elements inside and outside of government did not want this prosperity for America that an RV could deliver and we will ask grand juries to indict them if justified and let the law proceed from there. If they RV fast, then we have no reason to investigate them and instead go on to current national issues! But if there is not going to be any RV of foreign currencies under corrupt Obama leadership, then as soon as the Omni Law is passed, we will see this RV go through and will angle it so those in this RV currency movement will likely make much more money under the Omni Law than they would under Obama and his corrupt secret sources telling him what to do in the White House.
Pass this report around as an RV of foreign currencies should financially bless all Americans and the American economy, not just those who may hold some foreign currencies for exchange purposes under this international RV policy that was supposed to have already been done in America and throughout the world. This would help national economies across the world, so what is the stall on it?
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American scholar who has access to brilliant people across America who have most to all of the key answers needed to skyrocket our economy and nation into a future great to look forward to instead of deep concern what happens to the nation under Obama and his gang of radicals and corrupt in Wash., D.C.)
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:My first reaction was to ignore this because it was dripping with religious references, but on re-reading I couldn't let this nugget go unrepeated.
Impending nausea is always a good initial warning to avoid something.

I would be very surprised if this started a religious argument here, I believe that the church of Gassy Rassy has an extremely small congregation.
Would that be him and his idiot brother or is it cousin who proof reads all his drivel before he inflicts it on an unsuspecting world?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I thought it was him, his mirror, and the playback button on his recording device.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 24, 2014
DAVID MYRLAND - IRS OFFENSIVE LITIGATING STRATEGIES. ALSO, TREE OF LIFE SEEDS. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 24, 2014

The "strategies" are a cut 'n paste by Gassy Rassy and I'm sure you've heard it before - income tax is illegal and not really required anyway, so if you wrap yourself in a flag without a fringe when you go to court ... No doubt his belief it will work was 'cause he'd been smoking that "tree of life" and got a warm and fuzzy feeling about it.

HOW TO BRIEFLY GET WHAT ARE NICKNAMED THE TREE OF LIFE SEEDS. I HAVE A SHIPMENT OF THESE COMING TO ME LATER THIS WEEK AND FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE SENDING IN ORDERS ON MY WEBSITE BELOW BY FRIDAY OR ELSE MAILING IN AN ORDER BYFRIDAY, I WILL SEND TWO SAMPLE SEEDS (THESE ARE BIG SEEDS!) TO EACH OF THEM FROM WHAT HAS BEEN NICKNAMED "THE TREE OF LIFE." AND ALSO TELL PEOPLE HOW TO GET PACKS OF THESE RARE SEEDS WHILE STILL AVAILABLE. I AM TOLD THAT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT MORE SEEDS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE MY MAIN SOURCE SELLS OUT OF THEM. THIS IS NOT A CLAIM FOR FDA FILING OR APPROVAL, BUT PRIVATELY IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT THESE SEEDS SEEM TO CURE EVERYTHING PRETTY MUCH THEY ARE TRIED ON. THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE BEEN NICKNAMED "THE TREE OF LIFE SEEDS." WITH TWO OF THESE SEEDS, YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO RAISE THESE FOR YOURSELF, FAMILY, OR FOR A FUTURE BUSINESS IN AMERICA IN CASE THESE SEEDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN IN AMERICA. FOR OUR CAMELOT PROJECT, WE STORE AWAY HEIRLOOM SEEDS AND THESE WILL BE ADDED TO OUR VALUABLE COLLECTION OF FOOD SEEDS.
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A SHEET OF INFORMATION ON THESE. UNDERSTAND FOR EXAMPLE ONE WOMAN WHO WAS TOLD BY THE MEDICAL FIELD THAT SHE WAS GOING TO DIE OF AIDS TOOK THESE IT WAS REPORTED AND INSTEAD THE AIDS WAS GONE WITHIN 90 DAYS. CAN'T UNTIL OFFICIALLY TESTED MAKE OFFICIAL CLAIMS ON THESE HEALTHWISE, BUT PRIVATE REPORTS ON THEM SOUND VERY INTERESTING! JUST AVAILABLE TREE SEEDS THAT YOU CAN GROW YOURSELF AND DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH THE SEEDS FROM THESE TREES! THAT IS AS FAR AS WE LEGALLY CLAIM IN AMERICA THAT HAS FORGOTTEN WHAT WAS THE MEANING OF FREEDOM OF THE PRESS, OF SPEECH, OF RELIGION, POLITICAL AND LEGAL RIGHTS, ETC.!
ONCE WE RUN OUT OF THE FREE SAMPLE SEEDS WITH ANY ORDER PLACED BY THIS FRIDAY, WE WILL STILL FORWARD THE INFORMATION SHEET ON THEM AND WHERE THEY CAN BE OBTAINED FOR NOW, BUT NO MORE FREE SAMPLE SEEDS WILL BE AVAILABLE. A WOMAN FRIEND OF MINE WHO NEARLY DIED OF THYROID PROBLEMS UNTIL SURGERY STILL HAS REPEATED SWELLING OF LEGS AND FEET. SHE IS INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THAT CAN END THIS SWELLING PROBLEM SO LIKELY WILL TRY THESE TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP OR NOT.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR ONE WHO STILL REMEMBERS WHAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED ABOUT BACK IN 1776! AND OUR PROPOSED OMNI LAW STANDS FOR THIS AND OTHER CONCEPTS WASH., D.C. IS TRYING TO GET RID OF SUCH AS FREE ENTERPRISE BY REPLACING IT WITH SOCIALISM AND THEN OUTRIGHT COMMUNISM IN AMERICA!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:14 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From the pen of Mac Davis (great guy and great performer!), via the Metro Lyrics web site:

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror
cause I get better looking each day.
To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man.
but I'm doing the best that I can.
I used to have a girlfriend
but she just couldn't compete
with all of these love starved women
who keep clamoring at my feet.
Well I prob'ly could find me another
but I guess they're all in awe of me.
Who cares, I never get lonesome
cause I treasure my own company.
when you're perfect in every way,
cause I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
but were doing the best that we can.
I guess you could say I'm a loner,
a cowboy outlaw tough and proud.
I could have lots of friends if I want to
but then I wouldn't stand out from the crowd.
Some folks say that I'm egotistical.
Hell, I don't even know what that means.
I guess it has something to do with the way that I
fill out my skin tight blue jeans.
when you're perfect in every way,
cause I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
We're doing the best that we can.
We're doing the best that we can.

I wonder if Erasmus of America sings this to himself.... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy is all wet.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014
AMERICA NEEDS WATER NOW! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 25, 2014

It is announced that the severe drought in California is going to create a rise in the cost of food across America. Not as publicized, but moderate water shortage for several years in Texas has held back their production of agricultural goods as well. Across America, more and more locations report insufficent water for local water needs. What is Wash., D.C. under Obama doing about this? As far as I can tell, NOTHING! ...
To get the project rolling on solving the water crisis for America and the world, I turn over my secret water technology (NIFI) I already have to my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process to mingle in with its national and world profits. As soon as my proposed Omni Law for America is passed (full name "Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America"), we begin setting up the world food industry based upon my father's great food discovery so important that the Vatican endorsed it with words to the effect that it was potentially even the most important news for mankind since the coming of Christ ... I will be the engineering ramrod and see if we can't have an operational version of the water system that can cheaply supply water to the world from the ocean water available everywhere across the world within maybe even months after that. And we will build our water processing plants first in America and fast, and then spread across the world as other nations close deals with us for our trade secret water process.
Coming from a line of inventors both sides of my family, clever answers for this engineering problem come as easy to me as breathing air in and out. Also, I had studied with an engineering school and was allowed to study one week's worth of engineering each day and kept an A average while doing this.
...There is potentially an incredible amount of money that can be made as profit while still keeping the water supply cheap for the world. For example, NASA says there is enough gold in the ocean to supply every human on earth with 9 pounds of pure gold each.
Now as engineers and chemists know, it is an enormous challenge how to economically (means cheaply!) get gold out of the oceans at this time. However, with my "nothing is impossible" approach to using engineering, I think I see two ways at least how to get gold out of the ocean and cheaply at that. However, I treat these as trade secret concepts until my group heads up the project to solve the world water crisis and basically cheaply in cost of water at that. ...
I think it was back in or around 1978 I ran a large ad in a large newspaper in South Carolina that I had a powerful engineering answer how to solve the coming water crisis for America and abroad. I asked if anyone would be interested in backing such an engineering process and received no replies back! I did not expect any support then as I am more foresighted than most people, but I wanted to show the people that nothing happens in society until you finally back the leader with the answers your society needs!...
A lot of people invested their smart brains in me is part of the reason why I was able to write maybe 300 or so national reports posted with Nesara News since April, 2012. I have always got along well with very smart people and know how to pull them together into a team to achieve powerful results with.
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who believes in the God-given rights of the people which no form of government may take away from them!)
I strongly use technology when it can serve the American people! Maybe Obama does not understand technology anyway, but he does not use technology to protect the American people. He only uses technology developed by such as the military to hurt the American people. These criminal acts are hidden from the American people by our corrupt news media made corrupt by corrupt owners covering for the high treason going on in Wash., D.C. by allies of the news media owners, etc. When I lived in Wash., D.C., one business owner told me of the secret deal of the news media and C.I.A. where the news media would only report what C.I.A. told them to.
We have had a controlled press in America for a long time now! Time for freedom of the press to be practiced seriously again in America in important issues! Report the truth, please! Not lies and deceptions! We are adults! We can handle the truth and hate to have lies tried on us by the corrupt in the news media!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:52 PM

Um, Mr. of America, you know that just 'cause your mommy called peeing "making water" that that's not what it really is, right? If not, I think California would prefer to remain in drought rather than rely on what you have in mind.
"Follow the Money"
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Gassy Rassy wrote:I asked if anyone would be interested in backing such an engineering process and received no replies back!
And, doesn't that tell us something ?
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

littleroundman wrote:
Gassy Rassy wrote:I asked if anyone would be interested in backing such an engineering process and received no replies back!
That the conspiracy to silence Rassy goes back decades?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, February 26, 2014
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FOR THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS OF AMERICA - FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 26, 2014
An economic study of America done around 1987 concluded that outlawing prayer and the Bible from the public schools of America cost American labor each year around one trillion dollars in lost wages and cost American business likely around a one trillion dollar bigger national market to sell to each year if the Americans had remained moral as a people. ... See how the Communists and lawyers they taught in the Ivy League colleges and universities reversed the truth and then passed off Communist legal lies as truth and historical truths as lies according to the Communist engineered "politically correct" new interpretation why the American Revolution was fought in 1776! ... if you lie about a person in order to destroy unjustly their reputation before the public, then that is also murder under the meaning of the 10 Commandments. And applying to Wash., D.C., when you unjustly destroy the income of an innocent party who did not deserve criminal attack from the federal government, that also is murder in the eyes of God under the 10 Commandments.
Like the Apostle Paul I am guilty of long sermons if I allow myself to go on. This report stops here so this is not too long for the people to read! [3 paragraphs later] Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian who thinks that we can join the good people of America into passing the Omni Law and restoring true freedom and prosperty to America through the blessing of God on America!)
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Thule wrote:
littleroundman wrote:
That the conspiracy to silence Rassy goes back decades?
Yeah but look at this:
Also, I had studied with an engineering school and was allowed to study one week's worth of engineering each day...
What idiot made the decision to allow him to study engineering?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

What idiot made the decision to allow him to study engineering?
Well, what one lunatic calls "studying engineering" some people would call "playing with legos", ya know?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 28, 2014
THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 28, 2014
For those interested in the large seeds from the tree nicknamed The Tree Of Life which we started offering this week, I just reviewed a number of scientific reports on them and these are spectacular in nutrition and reported from many lands that they were great to heal many things according to testimonies from many lands. We have to list these are uncomfirmed reports until we can run our own tests on them under controlled laboratory conditions, etc. Just to keep the FDA happy that we make no official claims of anything until the proper procedures are followed through. With any order from our website we will include a report on these seeds from what has been nicknamed The Tree Of Life because of what people judged they saw in results from the seeds of these trees. And tell you how we can supply you with the best seeds from these trees we have been able to locate in the world. We tracked down the best species and version of these we judge that we could find in the world. A couple of trade secrets are involved why we judge we located the best version of these in the world as far as we know! Supply of the best version from our evaluation may only be available on a limited scale because the standard of quality is higher, so read our report if you are interested in these seeds to grow your own trees of them or else if you want to experiment with these as many have done, we will be interested in what you report. We don't make any official claims for these except nutritional reports on them show an incredibly high nutritional value to them in comparison to the normal foods you eat in life.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the son of one of the most brilliant health researchers in American history and I know many of the most brilliant health researchers in America! )

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:45 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus of America wrote:...There is potentially an incredible amount of money that can be made as profit while still keeping the water supply cheap for the world. For example, NASA says there is enough gold in the ocean to supply every human on earth with 9 pounds of pure gold each.
Now as engineers and chemists know, it is an enormous challenge how to economically (means cheaply!) get gold out of the oceans at this time. However, with my "nothing is impossible" approach to using engineering, I think I see two ways at least how to get gold out of the ocean and cheaply at that. However, I treat these as trade secret concepts until my group heads up the project to solve the world water crisis and basically cheaply in cost of water at that. ...
Every so often, Gassy Rassy brings out this little nugget about the gold in seawater and how it could make him rich. No doubt he saw one of those issues of Popular Science in the 60's which talked about the huge amount of gold in the ocean, if only you could get at it. But here's the real scoop.
Wikipedia wrote:The world's oceans contain gold. ... At 10 parts per quadrillion the Earth's oceans would hold 15,000 tonnes of gold. These figures are three orders of magnitude less than reported in the literature prior to 1988, indicating contamination problems with the earlier data.

A number of people have claimed to be able to economically recover gold from sea water, but so far they have all been either mistaken or acted in an intentional deception. Prescott Jernegan ran a gold-from-seawater swindle in the United States in the 1890s. A British fraudster ran the same scam in England in the early 1900s. Fritz Haber (the German inventor of the Haber process) did research on the extraction of gold from sea water in an effort to help pay Germany's reparations following World War I. Based on the published values of 2 to 64 ppb of gold in seawater a commercially successful extraction seemed possible. After analysis of 4,000 water samples yielding an average of 0.004 ppb it became clear that the extraction would not be possible and he stopped the project. No commercially viable mechanism for performing gold extraction from sea water has yet been identified.
Let's say for the purposes of being silly that Rassy is right, that he found a method of removing ALL the gold from seawater. He would be rich, right? Let's do a little of that engineering that Rassy says he's so good at.

The power industry pumps massive amounts of seawater into oceanside plants for cooling, and pumping 1000 cubic feet per second (a small river's flow) just up and around a heat exchanger requires a 20 megawatt pump. Look it up. If you operate this 24 hours a day, at average industrial rates that much energy would cost you about $48,000. Just to pump the water, who knows how mush Rassy's "nothing is impossible" extraction method would cost in energy.

But that's a huge amount of water, almost 2 million metric tonnes per day, so it must be a lot of gold, right? At 10 parts per quadrillion, the total amount of gold in that huge amount of seawater would be 19 milligrams or 1/1,700 of a troy ounce of gold, worth about 80 cents at today's price.

So, let's review. $48,000 just to pump 1000 cfs of seawater per day, to get $0.80 of gold. This is the sort of engineering and economics that made Erasmus of America the "Einstein of American Whatever."

Update: The 9 pounds of gold per person actually is on a NASA-Smithsonian page, and is from a Smithsonian book last published in 1995 which uses the older estimates. But, even if this was true, the amount of gold in the example above, given the world population in 1995, would be $1,300 worth of gold per day. Versus $48,000 in pumping. But, if Rassy converted that $1,300 worth of gold into Iraqi Dinars and they RV'd...
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

A true economic genius is our Gassy Rassy. All those hours sleeping in those engineering class sure paid off.