On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

On Sept. 5 of last year, Gassy Rassy wrote:

A Delores Moses who was a Jewish convert to Christianity then began to display stunning Miracles of God in healing the utterly incurable and telling people secrets of their lives and predicting correctly things that happened afterwards in their lives. She told a friend of mine in Roanoke, VA that she wanted to come with him to meet with me in South Carolina. She told him secrets about me that he knew but no one else from that area. She told him my hidden name I have not used in years which means in Hebrew Judge or God's Judge. She told him about my great grandfather's goldmine out West which had been closed still full of gold. She said God had saved this for later when I would use it to help finance the Gospel of Christ all over the world in a giant world drive.

This resulted in the following comment:

Anonymous September 7, 2012 at 4:03 AM
This comment may be too late to be seen (I'm 99% certain Erasmus reads the comments on here, and sometimes responds, but if he doesn't catch this I'll email him the question) but I have a question to ask, and it's a legitimate one in my belief:
If Erasmus owns a lost goldmine that can provide him with enough money to spread the words of Christ all over the globe, then why is he soliciting donations? Sounds to me like he's pretty set, though it'd take a bit of an initial investment to get that goldmine up and running.

You might remember this as the CIA agent who also posted here as “Gnoose” Anyway, Ol’ Rassy didn’t like the question:

Comments to:
AnonymousSeptember 7, 2012 4:03 AM

To answer the question, return the federally stolen $525,000, return the federally stolen $15 million, return the federally stolen $25 billion, and up to four other times large sums of money were federally stolen from me is why blocking tactics were used so no grand jury would investigate the federal government for these acts of mass theft of money from me. As I had since a young man committed that all serious money beyond normal living expenses was all going to the cause of Jesus Christ as I once explained to a I.R.S. auditor when questioning I had listed 30% of my entire income one year contributed to Christianity, all this federally stolen money was therefore stolen from Jesus Christ. You are utter bastards and I call now for God to call upon you the 4 times 7 curse of Leviticus that you may suffer for all eternity the pains of the estimated 3 billion humans you murdered in the eyes of God by repeatedly suppressing my father's Vatican endorsed food process which would have saved these estimated 3 billion humans so they could live healthy and lengthy lives on earth instead of being murdered by you in C.I.A. and other colossal evil in federal circles. … When I am returned enough of the federally stolen money, I will reopen the goldmine setup of my great grandfather exactly as I had planned and checked out the site 12 years after leaving the univesity as a history major. God is on my side, not yours. For maybe 1,000 years my mother's side of the family always had the gift of prophecy. There is evidence to indicate this line descended from the Apostle St. Jude, cousin of Jesus, who wrote the Epistle of Jude in the New Testament. I descend from the cousin line of Jesus Christ, it appears, and you play with fire to play your games of lies, cunning, and satanic level deception against the cousin line of Jesus and strongly backed by Jesus at this time.

Anyway, it turns out that that goldmine is really the ocean!

We intend to solve the world water crisis with technology we have for taking care of the cities, industries, farms, and rural areas of America and elsewhere in the world. Strange as it may sound, with modifications to the Nazi technology we already mentioned, we can use this for safe weather control if we want to and to cheaply purify ocean water into fresh water for cities, towns, farms, and industries of America, Europe, Russia, China, Central and Latin America, Africa, etc. Also, we have the potential to get 57 pounds of pure gold out of one purified cubic mile of ocean water and maybe the gold for free or close to it! It is smart of all state governments to be on very friendly terms with us. We will listen to our friends first as to where to set up our powerful new commercial locations in America.

When I was a kid my grandfather (the politician) sent my parents a government report that said comic books were turning kids into juvenal delinquents. This resulted in a crisis when my mother threw my collection out (some of which would be worth $$$s today), and my father finally got me a few that he decided were OK for me to read (no superheros or violence). One of these had to do with Donald Duck and his uncle Scrooge using seaweed to harvest gold from seawater. No doubt Martin Hunter read this same technical report…
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

She told him about my great grandfather's goldmine out West which had been closed still full of gold.
Doesn't really suggest that Erasmus' family had a lot of brainpower. Who closes down a gold mine that is full of gold?
As I had since a young man committed that all serious money beyond normal living expenses was all going to the cause of Jesus Christ as I once explained to a I.R.S. auditor when questioning I had listed 30% of my entire income one year contributed to Christianity, all this federally stolen money was therefore stolen from Jesus Christ.
Let me guess: That godless IRS agent actually had the nerve and gall to ask you to provide proof that your 30% went to an organization that would qualify the donation as being tax-exempt. And I bet that agent then just stubbornly refused to listen to your explanation and just disallowed the entire deduction. How simply evil! Is it possible that evil IRS agent was under the influence and control of DK?
To answer the question, return the federally stolen $525,000, return the federally stolen $15 million, return the federally stolen $25 billion, and up to four other times large sums of money were federally stolen from me
Again, I am not impressed with the lack of brainpower being demonstrated here that allows 40-50 million (and growing!) dollars to be simply snatched and grabbed from you. Kinda makes me wonder how people like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were able to hold off the greedy Feds and you can't.
Also, we have the potential to get 57 pounds of pure gold out of one purified cubic mile of ocean water and maybe the gold for free or close to it!
Ok, this sounds like one of those scenarios just begging for application of practical mathematics to figure out the cost of processing/ purifying 1.101117147e+12 gallons of water. I am no mathematician but my guess is that cost will outweigh the fair market value of 57 pounds of gold.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm actually more astounded by the claim that Rassy actually made enough money to have to pay income taxes. Somehow, I think that is one of his wilder tales yet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm actually more astounded by the claim that Rassy actually made enough money to have to pay income taxes. Somehow, I think that is one of his wilder tales yet.
This plus if he inherited some share of a still full gold mine shouldn't someone have paid some taxes somewhere?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I have nothing but questions. Why does it matter that The Vatican has endorsed Poppa Rassy's food program? Also, didn't master drummer Jim Norman pop up with $525,000 after Rassy claimed the theft of the same amount? Is this where the saying "what goes around comes around" comes from? And most importantly, when Erasmus of America gets things fixed up via his Omni Law, will we have flying cars?

Thank You
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent

All very good questions, for which I'm sure Rassy will find a way not to answer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:All very good questions, for which I'm sure Rassy will find a way not to answer.
Oh, he'll answer. It's just that the answer is not going to believable.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:All very good questions, for which I'm sure Rassy will find a way not to answer.
Oh, he'll answer. It's just that the answer is not going to be for the questions you asked.
Fixed it. You're welcome.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm actually more astounded by the claim that Rassy actually made enough money to have to pay income taxes. Somehow, I think that is one of his wilder tales yet.
When I first started dating my girlfriend (who is 29 years old, or way too young :D ) someone asked me where we met. When I told him she was a hairdresser he said it was hard enough to believe I was dating a girl so young, but he absolutely refused to believe that I even knew a hairdresser. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Er Greg, maybe you know two hair dressers? Plus, here is a swell line from B. B. King;
"I gots a fine beautician (vamp) In very fine condition (vamp) She makes a lot of money and I don't
have to worry about a thing!" I'm not certain that's the Blues, but I did hear Mr. King perform it some years ago. BTW, doesn't Erasmus promote some kind of sex elixir?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:
She told him about my great grandfather's goldmine out West which had been closed still full of gold.
Doesn't really suggest that Erasmus' family had a lot of brainpower. Who closes down a gold mine that is full of gold?
Several mines were closed prematurely due to underground springs that deposited water faster then it could be pumped. Wasn't all that uncommon back in the day. It wasn't a gold mine but there was an old iron ore mine directly across the street from our old house that is a lake now. Same deal, got down deep enough to hit the aquifer and BAMM.... instant lake and shut down mine.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

Or, you really are dummern the rock you're supposedly pulling out of the ground, and close it down. Current evidence of good old gassy Rassy points to that option rather than the former.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:Or, you really are dummern the rock you're supposedly pulling out of the ground, and close it down. Current evidence of good old gassy Rassy points to that option rather than the former.
True, will not argue that fine point.

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I just reread the initial post and saw something I missed first time around. So now rassy is claiming to be a cousin to Jesus? I don't even know where to go with that.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:I just reread the initial post and saw something I missed first time around. So now rassy is claiming to be a cousin to Jesus? I don't even know where to go with that.
There is evidence to indicate this line descended from the Apostle St. Jude, cousin of Jesus, who wrote the Epistle of Jude in the New Testament. I descend from the cousin line of Jesus Christ, it appears, and you play with fire to play your games of lies, cunning, and satanic level deception against the cousin line of Jesus and strongly backed by Jesus at this time.
That's right, Erasmus' family bible had the sleeve from a 45 of "Hey Jude" used as a bookmark, which could only mean that he was descended from this family. And any fool knows not to mess with the big guy's cousins, well, except for Uncle Cletus.

But that's not all! He's also descended from the Joseph & The Baptist branches!
I propose to build a great community in North America which I will call Camelot. The name is symbolic but I do apparently descend from the Joseph of Jerusalem related to Jesus Christ who buried Jesus Christ in his family tomb. And this same Joseph the Tin Merchant of the Roman British Isles is supposed to have been a forefather of King Arthur of Camelot and some others of the Round Table of Camelot. So it appears I descend from the Joseph family related to Jesus Christ.
If all this is correct, then I descend from the cousin line of Jesus
Christ. St. John the Baptist was a cousin of Jesus. He prepared for the first
coming of Jesus Christ. Also, the return of Jesus to earth is apparently also
reserved for His cousin family line to prepare for the second coming of Jesus.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of
America (pen name. I descend from my mother from two ancient family lines with
recorded lineage on one line and family legend on the other claiming both
apparently were descendant lines related to Jesus Christ.
Wow!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Two comments on Erasmus of America's claims:
Gassy Rassy wrote:Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of
America (pen name. I descend from my mother from two ancient family lines with
recorded lineage on one line and family legend on the other claiming both
apparently were descendant lines related to Jesus Christ.
Recorded lineage? No doubt he went down to the Jerusalem court house and got certified copies of the long-form birth certificates.

Also, in case you're not Catholic or never watched Danny Thomas...

In the Roman Catholic Church St. Jude is the patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes. ... According to tradition, after his martyrdom, pilgrims came to his grave to pray and many of them experienced the powerful intercessions of St. Jude. Thus the title, 'The Saint for the Hopeless and the Despaired'. St. Bridget of Sweden & St. Bernard had visions from God asking each to accept St. Jude as 'The Patron Saint of the impossible."
Lost causes, being despirate, and things that are impossible seem to be on the right track. Then again, perhaps Rassy is confused and instead is descended from Flash Gordon. After all, as specified by scripture and recorded by the rock group "Queen"
Flash, Ah ah oooh, Saviour of the universe
Flash, Ah ah oooh, He'll save ev'ry one of us
Flas , Ah ah oooh, He's a miracle
Flash, Ah ah oooh, King of the impossible
He's for ev'ry one of us
Stand for ev'ry one of us
He'll save with a mighty hand
Ev'ry man ev'ry woman ev'ry child
With a mighty Flash

I suggest he check the hall of records on Planet Mongo.
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Wasn't St. Jude also the patron of police officers? Seem to remember that from somewhere.

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

A descendant of Jesus :?: He's Jewish :!:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

Deep Knight wrote:Nazi technology [...]Also, we have the potential to get 57 pounds of pure gold out of one purified cubic mile of ocean water and maybe the gold for free or close to it!
Oh my god, he's talking about Fritz Haber! Except for his involvement with Germany's chemical weapons program during WWI, he was a pretty cool guy with a lot of important inventions to his name. The Haber Process, which fixes atmospheric nitrogen into ammonia, is responsible for the fertilizer that helps feed 30-40% of the planet. He did try to extract gold from seawater for a while, but was open about his failure to do so in an economical manner. It's kind of shitty that his totally real great-grandson is trying to pass him (a Jewish scientist with real accomplishments who fled Germany in the early '30s) off as a mad Nazi scientist with secret gadgets.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, July 29, 2013
TRIBES ARE THE FOUNDATION TO HUMAN HISTORY! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 27, 2013 - 3:50 PM
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the American Christian belonging to the tribe of Early Apostolic Christianity, not the tribe of 10% Christianity in America today!) P.S. If you want to be added to my email list, send us your email address and say, "Add me to your updated reports list." My email address again is fastboxxx.com@gmail.com Additional note July 29, 2013. I had a proofreader on July 27, 2013 review this entire report and state to me that this report had no misspellings, typo errors, and was a classic as a report to be released. The proofreader asked me if we should review this report once more in case federal operatives should try to tamper with it to scramble egg part of a report as they had done before with a couple of more of my reports back then. I thought since we had both just proofread it and found no errors, should be no reason to proofread it again. We promptly sent this on to John at Nesara News who promptly posted it on his blog. To my startled surprise, the report posted had been tampered with and changed in some of the material along with a key paragrph turned into scrambled eggs in reading. On July 28, I went to a friend of mine who has an elaborate computer center and checking out my computer used on July 27, it was found to have special computer viruses on it intended to let Wash., D.C. know who I was sending to the second I posted an email address and direct links to NSA which is the National Security Agency so they could read my reports as I wrote them. We cleaned out all computer viruses so Wash., D.C. could not change my report in part of its material just before being sent out. Also, this is what provoked me to a notice being sent to Nesara News that I will now sue Wash., D.C. and involved federal officials for $50 trillion in damages for pulling dirty tricks like this to try and stop my drive to pass the Omni Law in America and help Christianity find its original Apostolic Christian roots again. Pass this report on to everyone now. I will not tolerate this Al Capone type political leader from Chicago called Obama trying to turn the federal government into an Al Capone gangster operation but headquartered now in Wash., D.C. instead of Chicago. Obama gets sued, Eric Holder, and other guilty parties in Wash., D.C. I fortunately had made an earlier copy of this report which clearly showed that this report had been tampered with by federal operatives as part of the report had been altered in content, so I copied from the earlier copy so the report is now correct as I wrote it and not tampered with by Wash. dirty trick federal operatives. American people, are you going to tolerate a federal police state government like this under the would-be dictator Obama or else pass the Omni Law to restore a free and honest national government to America? It is time to impeach Obama and co-conspirators and remove them from office in Wash., D.C.!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:27 PM

So, once again the best the Federal Police State can do is add typos to Erasmus' already-confusing prose? Even if it is $50 trillion worth of scrambled prose, it's still embarassing.
"Follow the Money"