Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

Or to paraphrase: "Who ya going to believe - your Guru or some lying banker?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

JamesVincent wrote:We talked about that somewhere before. Probably one of the older Dinar threads. It was originally started by soldiers bringing DInar back from Iraq. No one is quite sure the first scam involved with it but they have been there for a long time now. It's has many different aspects to it, from the RV to Nigerian mail fraud.
No I thought the Iraq Dinar scam was based on the alleged Kuwait Dinar and soldiers that allegedly got rich after buying them during Desert Storm, so someone must have taken the Kuwait Dinar story mixed in Iraq to come up with a new scam.

If I recall the Puerto Rico guru used his income from the Dinar scam to start some sort of co-op or mutual fund based on Dinars.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:We talked about that somewhere before. Probably one of the older Dinar threads. It was originally started by soldiers bringing DInar back from Iraq. No one is quite sure the first scam involved with it but they have been there for a long time now. It's has many different aspects to it, from the RV to Nigerian mail fraud.
No I thought the Iraq Dinar scam was based on the alleged Kuwait Dinar and soldiers that allegedly got rich after buying them during Desert Storm, so someone must have taken the Kuwait Dinar story mixed in Iraq to come up with a new scam.

If I recall the Puerto Rico guru used his income from the Dinar scam to start some sort of co-op or mutual fund based on Dinars.

You both are confusing a whole list of connections there and are in danger of creating a new internet fact.... I don't have the time to really get into it, and it's a really long story, but I'll try to come back. In the meantime read the other earlier Dinar threads, there's some history there.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:
You both are confusing a whole list of connections there and are in danger of creating a new internet fact.... I don't have the time to really get into it, and it's a really long story, but I'll try to come back. In the meantime read the other earlier Dinar threads, there's some history there.
May very well be. I never studied the Dinar scam as much as some of you guys have and was going on what I remembered.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

9-10-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO VERIFY INFORMATION THAT STATED THE I.M.F. FILED AN INJUNCTION AGAINST THE U.S.GOV OVER THE STOPPAGE OF THE R/V–I AM TREATING THIS AS A RUMOR UNTIL I GET CONFIRMATION FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. THIS IF TRUE COULD BE THE CATALYST WE WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH–WILL REPORT WHEN I CAN EITHER VERIFY OR DEBUNK THIS INFORMATION. IF AN INJUNCTION WAS IN ACTUALITY FILED, THIS WOULD EXPEDITE THE COMPLETION WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS.
Dunno if anyone saw this wonderful little bit of stupidity from Okie , I just started laughing hysterically when I read it... it's gone out all over the regular nutcase sites as fact :brickwall:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just sounds like more of the usual Oakie lies and BS, proving yet again that he doesn't know what he is talking about. The IMF has no standing or authority to get a court order against the US for anything, has nothing to do with this or any other RV, any more than the US has anything to do with controlling or releasing the RV. Just more total BS from the land of cow pies. or that WF ever had or ever will have anything to do with the actual RV if it ever happens.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to fix formatting and complete thought
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But who will Okie turn to next as the "white knight" to file suit/injuction/motion to release the RV?

The World Court?
The G8 summit?
The G20 summit?
UNESCO?
The US Mint?
The FDIC?
Fannie Mae?
Freddie Mac?
The March of Dimes?

Who or what have I overlooked?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Avengers Assemble! Betcha Captain America can help!

I need coffee, or I'm gonna hulkify.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:But who will Okie turn to next as the "white knight" to file suit/injuction/motion to release the RV?

The World Court?
The G8 summit?
The G20 summit?
UNESCO?
The US Mint?
The FDIC?
Fannie Mae?
Freddie Mac?
The March of Dimes?

Who or what have I overlooked?
Sallie Mae?

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

FYI: The JAVA servers went off line @ 4 AM. According to Blaino from Planet Dinar, this may be in aid of TPTB pushing an RV through while the JAVA based chat rooms are down. Too bad.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:Who or what have I overlooked?
Why that sovrun court of last resort, Dennys, of course, that's do it for sure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

9-18-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 AT THIS TIME IT IS TRUELY DAY BY DAY AND IT CAN BE DONE AT ANYTIME. I KNOW WE HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT THIS TIME ACTUALLY IT IS VERY REAL...THE TIMING AND ALL THE COMPLETIONS OF LAWS AND AGREEMENT ARE IN PLACE AND WITH MALIKI MONDAY SIGNING OFF ON THE 5 YR ECONOMIC PLAN THE RELEASE HAS HAPPENED FOR TURKI TO ACT, OR THE IMF. SO WHO KNOWS WHEN OR WHERE IT WILL COME AND WHOM FROM. WE HAVE A DOUBLE CHANCE AT THIS TIME.

Yep, it has always been 100% certain it would be "today" but this time it's true and twice as certain! GO RV!!! NESARA NOW WON!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

And just like it was just as real all those other times it is just as real this time too...... This time for sure....maybe......
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:And just like it was just as real all those other times it is just as real this time too...... This time for sure....maybe......
Haven't you figured out by now that they live in an alternate timeline just like the new JJTrek movies?
notorial dissent

That may well explain a lot, but oddly, it doesn't seem to be happening there either if they have to keep saying it is gonna happen tomorrow for sure.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, September 22, 2013
Nice RV Rumor

[LaGal] "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts." - Author Unknown

[Echo4Sierra] So the lady that got me involved with the dinar. Just called and her brother was the one who got her involved. Says he has a source in the government. And this is going down tomorrow

[donhutto] Tomorrow...we wake up rich.....bless you all..nuff said

[GreatlyBlessed] Echo4Sierra I sure hope that tomorrow is the day.

[Echo4Sierra] Ichthus I wouldn't post it if I didn't know this lady very well. Considering its my mom and uncle.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:19 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous September 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Well is 6:00 a.m. and Nada. Nothing. No email. All the forex sites are the same. CBI is the same.

Anonymous September 23, 2013 at 8:31 AM
AT the moment: NOT.
CBI rates for today.
Currency Code Sell Buy
US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000
Euro EUR 1575.732 1574.945
British pound GBP 1868.398 1867.464
Canadian dollar CAD 1133.469 1132.903
Swiss franc CHF 1282.305 1281.664
Swedish krona SEK 184.115 184.023
Norwegian krone NOK 196.807 196.708
Danish krone DKK 211.316 211.210
Japanese yen JPY 11.716 11.710
Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1786.615 1785.722
Indicative rates - 23.09.2013

XE.com: :: 1 IQD 0.00086
Inverse: 1161.48

"The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts?" Let's test this and see how it worked out with the Dinar RV!

Big Dreamers - Say the Dinar is about to or has RVed almost every day for years. They've always been wrong (although they say they were right except for the date).
People with the facts - Say this is a scam designed to part people from their money and no RV will be taking place. So far this has been spot on.

You decide.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:"The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts?" Let's test this and see how it worked out with the Dinar RV!

Big Dreamers - Say the Dinar is about to or has RVed almost every day for years. They've always been wrong (although they say they were right except for the date).
People with the facts - Say this is a scam designed to part people from their money and no RV will be taking place. So far this has been spot on.

You decide.
And as I said before, who are ya going to believe? Your Guru uncle who is always wrong or some liar with all of the facts?

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie update

> [..OkieOilMan] BOY I NEVER THOUGHT AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT I WOULD BE POSTING BUT LET'S CLARIFY SOMETHING. I HAVE NO ILL WILL AGAINST ANYONE ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE.
> THERE ALWAYS WILL BE CONTRAVERSY (SP) AND DIS-AGREEMENTS BETWEEN PEOPLE, THAT IS ONLY NATURAL.
>
> AT THIS VERY ,VERY LAST MOMENT OF THIS SAGA LET'S ALL DO OUR BEST TO TRY TO GET ALONG AND PUT OUR ANGST ASIDE.
> I REALIZE ALL OUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS ARE RIGHT ON THE TOP OF OUR SKIN BUT WE ARE ADULTS AND SHOULD BY NOW HAVE LEARNED TO CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS.
>
> WE EITHER CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS OR THEY WILL CONTROL US.
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT DISSENTION OR PERSUCUTION BY OTHERS.

> I HARBOR NO GRUDGES AGAINST ANYONE. (REPETITION). AFTER NEXT WEEK WE WILL ALL BE OUT MAKING FUTURE PLANS AND WORRIES WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST. I WANT TO THANK THIS SITE, ALL MEMBERS, AND ESPECIALLY THE MOD'S FOR DOING SUCH AN OUTSTANDING JOB OF MAINTAINING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE--PEACE AMONGST US.
>
I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND THANK MY FATHER IN HEAVEN FOR HAVING GIVEN ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY A SMALL PART IN THIS LONG JOURNEY.
AS FOR ME----DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS OLE WARRIOR---I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TO HELL AND BACK.--REST EASY MY FRIENDS--GOD HAS ALL THINGS UNDER CONTROL------BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL

> 11:59 PM [..OkieOilMan] I ASK GOD 1 NIGHT AFTER RECEIVING ORDERS TO MOVE A MOUNTAIN--I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING NEAR ME BUT A TEASPOON--I ASKED--HOW DO I DO THIS--
HE TOLD ME TO TURN AROUND--AND GUESS WHAT?--THERE SAT THE LARGEST BULL-DOZER YOU EVER SAW.---SEE-----HE ALWAYS PROVIDES A WAY---BY THE WAY--THE MOUNTAIN IS NOW REMOVED.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:21 AM

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / TNT Tony

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Sep-2013 02:39:39

Hi, Folks -

=====
[snip]
T - All day long I've been getting calls from DC and overseas, what's in their news there, etc. are they being told the same things? The answer is YES - they are being told about the change that has occured iin the value of their dinar. We haven't seen it and the CBI hasn't seen it. But they're telling their people that so at some point the change has to happen.
T - If Iraq was in charge we would have seen it already. As far as DC has told me they've been authorized for 2 weeks in a row to make an RV announcement. We know they are putting out the info and it's public.
T - what did we learn today? This morning all the bank people (call centers, cash-out centers) were called in at 6AM and they were told to expect the rate to be live and to be busy. But instead they sat around all day playing cards, waiting.
T - it didn't happen for a bunch of reasons. We heard it was being used as a political football. We heard it was because of the debt ceiling issue. We heard that the docs from Syria weren't signed and sealed, which is supposed to happen over the weekend.
T - what we do know is that the system is ready. We know the banks are ready. DC folks are upset it didn't happen. It was supposed to start last night and it didn't. It is supposed to start tonight and 24-48 hours past the start we are supposed to see it. It is going, so everybody is calm. They are looking for it - should be here by Monday. The POTUS is making a speech tomorrow about the economy. May or may not be about the RV. After that we should see it - but don't be surprised if you see it before.
[big snip to end]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:26 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The place I work is going to a "no paper" system for travel reimbursements, and sent me a nasty-gram telling me that I hadn't put in my information yet. I called my bank, which just happens to be Wells Fargo, and found I had a "personal banker" from something set up 15+ years ago. I spoke with him about this and got all the information I needed. Before hanging up he asked if I had any other questions, and I couldn't resist, so I asked him if he had heard anything about the Iraqi Dinar revaluating. He hung up. No doubt my account is now flagged.

If you "read betweeen the lines of the silence," this undoubtedly means that we're hours away at the most. GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:The place I work is going to a "no paper" system for travel reimbursements, and sent me a nasty-gram telling me that I hadn't put in my information yet. I called my bank, which just happens to be Wells Fargo, and found I had a "personal banker" from something set up 15+ years ago. I spoke with him about this and got all the information I needed. Before hanging up he asked if I had any other questions, and I couldn't resist, so I asked him if he had heard anything about the Iraqi Dinar revaluating. He hung up. No doubt my account is now flagged.

If you "read betweeen the lines of the silence," this undoubtedly means that we're hours away at the most. GO RV!!!
I banked with Wells Fargo for a few years, since before the Wachovia merger, had my personal and business accounts with them. I was always in the branches, talking to tellers and assistants for one reason or another. I always wanted to have the nerve to ask them about the RV, never could bring myself to do it. I always worried about having my accounts frozen or some such. Maybe now that I don't bank there (did you know Wells Fargo has no branches or ATMs in either Kentucky or West Virginia? The two states I work in now.) maybe I'll hit them with that one day when I'm back in Md.