Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

Good points, DK and notorial. The desire to believe with these people is just so strong, they are now even wasting time with private bankers by making appointments with wealth managers promising they will be wiring in large amounts of money "soon"

From TNT Tony forum:
I had an appointment with my Wells branch to transfer a IRA into the bank and met with the "Wealth Manager". She explained that when transfering the money into the bank, they have 2 places to put it:
1 The bank side, which is CDs, money market accounts etc
2 The investment side, which is all the investment vechiles as in Mutule Funds, IRAs, stocks and bonds etc.
I told her to put it in money market account until I got my investment plan together. She told me that they have an investment adviser that will meet with me and help put my investment plan together. She also said that they have a list of attorneys and CPAs to recommend that they work with to do trust or LLCs or other legal vechiles in case I didn't have one.
So for us that do not have a lot of wealth and all the "Team" put together to help us develp a PLAN, it should be very painless and simple allowing the bank to guide us through the process using their trusted resources if we dont have. That being said, I remind myself that "I always make the last decission". Keep it simple, low stress, enjoy.
These people are nuts. Setting up meetings with wealth managers for their millions which will never ccome.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

What is a "mutule fund"? Is that some kind of fancy loan?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

or, about the same probability that I will one day be harvesting marigolds on the moon, which actually has a higher chance of happening.

Stupidity and gullibility are priceless, for the conman at least. The rest of us, not so much.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

I know this will come as a MASSIVE SHOCK to you all, but TNT Tony has updated everyone that the President's speech announcing the RV has been delayed until "the incident at LAX has been resolved." Now that was all over 8+ hours ago. There are 877 people on his board right now arguing over how this could have caused a delay.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Even more disturbing, they've started to revert to bad poetry!

Late Thurs.PM/ Early Fri.AM Dinar Chatter and Opinions
11/01/2013

EARLY FRIDAY MORNING:

TNT:

[GJHHonor] Leochin's post said 36 hours would that make it saturday , spguru Boston parade is Saturday, 30MD says 0 to 48 he posted yesterday go rv

[VictoriousSecret] GJHHonor I'm sticking with Tony's Back Wall for the next sixteen hours!

[dkg] Tony has a call today ALL is very good ALL is still on track there is a set time to release the RV hang in there my friends hang onto your dreams they are coming

[shelby1999] I never like Friday but today its different is 1 st. Of month, Tony already mark this date, GCR best timing, and any other thing that you want to add. So this is it.

[tking] In my Opinion the TWO main holdups are doing the public thing today ,It would appear that they have placed themselves against their own backwall. How can they not let this "button" get pushed now? M needs it. O needs it and they are having to adjust their ego just a bit to share the power grab/credit. This is a really good day for us dinarians!

Enough chatter about Tony's back wall being sticky, you promised us bad poetry!
The Power of One

One song can spark a moment
One flower can wake the dream
One tree can start a forest
One bird can herald spring
One smile begins a friendship
One handclasp lifts a soul
One star can guide a ship at sea
One word can frame the goal
One vote can change a nation
One sunbeam lights a room

One candle wipes out darkness
One laugh will conquer gloom
One step must start each journey
One word must start a prayer
One hope will raise our spirits
One touch can show you care
One voice can speak with wisdom
One heart can know what is true
One Life can make a difference
TAKE TIME AND MAKE A CHANGE!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:54 AM

Well, at least they didn't try and make it rhyme.

Anonymous November 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I agree with you anonymous 1, I just wish this stupid people would just shut up. History has more than proven that no one knows nothing and they keep posting and posting, I feel for the fools that keep falling and reading and hoping. When are they going to learn? how many have died waiting? what will it take?
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

News from TNT Tony: THE RV IS TOMORROW! Again.

I listen to TNT Tony's conference calls because its just so pathetic/sad that people still believe this guy. So I am sure I am not the only realist who listens in for giggles because he and his followers are nuts. But what floors me is the amount of people - he has 20,000 people+ on his message board and he claims 10,000 listen live to his call in. I can't verify the call numbers, but if hes got 20,000 on the boards I don't see why he needs to lie about those (although it would be one of the few things TNT Tony doesn't lie about). Even if 10% of them are people there for the laughs, thats a ton of people who are clearly delusional.

How can there be so many people hanging on to his every word? He hasn't been right about a single thing since he started declaring the RV is tomorrow in 2011. Is it that people are so desperate to believe that they don't care anymore that they are listening to someone who has a 0% accuracy record?

TNT Tony is an elaborate scam artist though, I have to give the guy credit. On the latest call he weaved this entire fake story about how he was invited to go to Reno to cash out his dinars at a $8.00 rate but it all turned out to be a scam (thats why you should continue to visit his website, so you don't get scammed - was the message). On the one hand it would make sense - if you were going to scam people you couldn't find a more gullible crowd. On the other hand, setting up fake dinar cash outs gets you what....millions of worthless, fake dinar? Given that the real and only exchange rate is something like 1200 dinar per dollar, that would yield you almost nothing. No scammer is going to waste their time, so its obviously a made up story. But he uses it to make people think hes somehow looking out for them.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Terry isn't Tony, but who is?

Wednesday, November 6, 2013
TerryK....Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:45 PM

[TERRYK] OK HERE GOES, FIRST OF ALL THE HOLD UP IS OUR GOVERNMENT
[TERRYK] M (MALIKI) CAME TO THE US TO DO A FEW THINGS
[TERRYK] HE CAME TO BEG FOR MORE MILITARY SUPPORT AND WAS TOLD NO

[TERRYK] HE CAME TO GET MORE MILITARY ITEMS HE WAS TOLD NO
[TERRYK] HE CAME TO CONVINCE O (OBAMA) TO TALK TO THE UN (UNITED NATIONS) TO ALLOW HIM TO RUN FOR THIRD TERM DUE TO UNSTABLE COUNTRY AND WAS TOLD ONLY IF HE COULD ...... BUT NO

[TERRYK] MALIKI WAS TOLD TO GO HOME AND TAKE CARE OF HIS COUNTRY AND BUSINESS THIS INCLUDES PREPARE FOR WHAT'S COMING
[TERRYK] THIS IS COMING FROM A SOURCE CLOSE TO WH (WHITE HOUSE) AIDS THAT WERE PRESENT
[TERRYK] NOW WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU MAY GET ME INTO SOME HOT WATER

[TERRYK] BUT 'O' IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW HE CAN MANIPULATE THE GOV TO RUN FOR A THIRD TERM
[TERRYK] M GAVE HIM THE IDEA AND IS TRYING TO CONVINCE CERTAIN GROUPS THAT HE CAN BRING THE WORLD TO ORDER
[TERRYK] WHAT I'M HEARING IS HE IS PLAYING WITH THE RV RELEASEMENT TO CONVINCE OTHERS THAT THIS IS THE WAY TO GO---SOUNDS KINDA GOOFY TO ME
[TERRYK] NOW WITH THAT SAID AND THROW THAT OUT THE WINDOW I WANTED TO SHARE THE CRAZY BS OUT THERE BECAUSE IT CAME TO ME TWICE THIS WEEK
[TERRYK] HERE IS THE NEWS TONIGHT, SOME SAY THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL MARCH 2014 MARCH 16 TH TO BE EXACT
[TERRYK] NEXT ELECTION IN IRAQ
[TERRYK] HOWEVER I AM SAYING BULLSHIT
[TERRYK] I DID GET WORD TONIGHT THAT THE COMMODITIES GUY IN CHARGE IN THE US QUIT AND HE IS TALKING IN HIS SPEECH WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE DOWN FALL OF THE ECONOMIC STRUCTURE

[TERRYK] THIS IS THE START OF THE ECONOMIC RECOVERY PLAN
[TERRYK] I AM GOING TO TALK IN DETAIL TOMORROW NIGHT ABOUT THIS AS I HAVE SOME INSIDE NEWS HOW THIS IS GOING DOWN NOW
[TERRYK] HOLD ON
[TERRYK] ALSO TONIGHT I WAS TOLD THAT THE OMEGA AND CMKX MAYBE KNOCKING AT THE DOOR AND THAT I AM NOT TO MOVE FROM MY HOTEL TOMORROW NIGHT GOING INTO THURSDAY

[TERRYK] IF THIS IS SO WE SHALL SEE THE RV WED NIGHT OR MOST LIKELY THURSDAY THIS WEEK
[TERRYK] RATES ARE STILL HIGH, WHAT I'M HEARING IN THE 20'S
DONG HIGH 3'S
[TERRYK] ALSO RUMOR OF SOME EARLY EXCHANGES THAT IS JUST SMOKE

[TERRYK] BART CHILTON IS THE GUY THAT QUIT GO LOOK UP HIS SPEECH
[TERRYK] SO ANYWAY MY WH GUY IS TELLING ME THAT THIS IS ALSO TO GO DOWN BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK AS THERE ARE SOME THINGS TO GO DOWN ON THE 13/14TH AS I DISCUSSED THE OTHER NIGHT

[TERRYK] SO THAT'S IT DONE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:09 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous November 6, 2013 at 1:54 PM
wow, so many years of b.s. lies.
the bankters WILL NEVER EVER GIVE IT'S SALVES OF PAYCHECKS, any money supplies to make us all feel that we have more than we need to stay alive.
also the control factor of fear of being and watching homeless familys and without food for the many of us paycheck slaves to see, that if you do not work you will starve, and also be looked at as worthless human trash among the other paycheck slaves who have digust and fear they could be next.
mankind no longer has the right to hunt, plant, and have a self feeding surviaval on this earth, for cities are in a way a cage all of us go to sleep in and wake up to do the work assigned or die rountines to stay alive. this does not make love for life or others, just beliefs of racism, and hate like animals mindset would will fight for same piece of meat. i hate to see a real breakdown of this city life come apart, for the human animal will show it's true colors of fear of no food, or cage to have sence of living another day. what i like to call the planet earth the hell hole; eat food or die, hunt and kill or die, protect your food from others or die, etc. etc. etc.
i guess since we earth humans are not alone anymore, maybe the earth's life's rules will change, and i hope the et humans are not just going to act like tourist scientist, who believe in: do not feed the animals for it will ruin the skills of the human animal to do what it has done for thousands of years of starting wars to raid others food supplys by force to have food and other supplys, and lie about it, etc.etc. maybe our brainwashing will be told to us of HOW, AND WHY we all are taught racism, competition of everything, and how it relates to the human animal instincts of survival actions our d.n.a. codes have for our existance on this hell hole.

Anonymous November 6, 2013 at 2:28 PM
translation please!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Only Tony knows how to slice that baloney!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Intel Guru TNT Tony

11-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via FlPatriot59] Tomorrow in Iraq there is an international speech by the PM that will be televised. ANNOUNCEMENT IS SCHEDULED IN IRAQ FOR 8AM LOCAL TIME IN IRAQ (midnight EST). It will be a "3 strikes and you're out" speech. Everybody has agreed he's holding it up and if it doesn't happen with this speech tomorrow there is a plan to have this completed this week. Of course I can't tell you when they will complete the plan, but they don't have to wait for the speech. There is a time frame to get this on track and it could really affect their economy if it's delayed.

11-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony It is time for it to happen and some person can make that decision at any given moment. [Is the person able to go ahead and pull the trigger "CL"?] Yes, CHRISTINE LEGARDE, IMF MANAGING DIRECTOR. We're not waiting on anything related to the RV - all the mechanics are done. All the procedures are done...still could happen tonight, might not wait for tomorrow, but it's still this week. Everybody is gearing up for tomorrow. Bank personnel have been instructed to go to the cash-out/CE locations tomorrow.

11-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [What is the current rate of the dinar?] I was told it went to $36 and some change. These are the numbers they're talking about from the bank system and the gov't agencies. This is coming from the people who are doing this. These numbers are for a reason: the gov't needs these numbers to do what they need to do. We are just the benefactors of this. It wasn't designed for us. [If the speech doesn't go as planned, will they go with the CBI rate?] It will affect their rate but not our rate. The plan is to get it done this week...Everything is great.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:12 PM

But Okie's struck oil!

11-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man PLEASE REMEMBER WHAT MY LAST POST REGARDING THIS WEEK STATED. [This is the post that Okie is referring to, that he posted on Sunday AM:] IT IS NOW EVIDENT THE PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND IS ON THE IMMEDIATE HORIZON FOR ALL OF OUR BENEFIT. THIS COMING WEEK PROJECTS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS OF OUR LIVES.

Last Sunday.

11-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man SINCE LAST FRIDAY NIGHT I HAVE BEEN BOMBARDED WITH NOTHING BUT ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE NEWS. IT APPEARS THAT IN THE TIME CONTINUIM OF THIS SAGA WE HAVE REACHED THE APEX OF THE TRIANGLE. THERE ARE LITTERALY TOO MANY POSITIVE INDICATORS TO THE FINALITY OF THIS PROCESS TO EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN IN A SEQUENCE THE RESULTS THAT WERE (WERE) ACHIEVED. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS NOW EVIDENT THE PROCESS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND IS ON THE IMMEDIATE HORIZON FOR ALL OF OUR BENEFIT. THIS COMING WEEK PROJECTS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS OF OUR LIVES- I FEEL AS A GRADUATION FINAL TEST WILL BE UNNECESSARY AND I AM STARTING TO SIGN THE GRADUATION CERTIFICATES. – NOW --AS TO WHEN I WILL DELIEVER THEM WILL BE GIVEN ME UPON AUTHORIZATION. [post 2 of 2]
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Has Maliki ever actually mentioned an RV?
notorial dissent

A long while back with the intention of lopping three zeros off the current currency, which is not at all the same thing that the dinaridjits are wanting or dreaming about, and will actually leave them worse off than they are now. Their 50,000 dinar note will become 50 dinars and still worth nothing, well actually about $43 at today's rate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

John-boy apparently wrote this post himself instead of cut and pasting. From the horses as..., er, mouth.

Friday, November 8, 2013
Why the RV is Imminent

This post may require information that is not news to you at all, but the intention is to give peace.

Part of what I do is I trace and I decode, I basically can look at receipts, cheques, ABM writing and tell you where the money has come from, travelled to, rerouted to, etc.

In some cases this information shows ponzis schemes. You wouldn't believe how bad banks are. Hence, why Basel III act is being pushed.

Just because Basel III is in effect, many banks are fighting it. You can check out the Federal Reserve site and see for yourself what banks are having to say about Basel III.

It may not be to your knowledge, but most banks hold their value in the SEC with debt, and with the Basel III act in effect it is forcing the banks to attain asset.

Well, banks can't exactly buy gold right now and offset the debt, and they are being pressed to show asset and value or they will be forced into non-compliance hence either bankruptcy or a shut down.

Once the RV happens, the dinar in the banks act as value and has the ability to offset the debt but more so give the bank value so they will be basel III compliant.

The North American banking system needs this or it will fall apart and collapse. Fortunately, we the citizens will benefit from this. This RV has to happen.

They need our money or their system collapses and fails. They need us-remember that.

When it all comes down to it-we have what they want. The CEO's of all the banks know if this RV doesn't happen, their bank will not be Basel III compliant.

Many people are frustrated with this.

One of the big IMF meetings held every year, the head honcho (I love that woman) said the world needs radical reform to its banking system even if just for a short while. I wonder what that meant ?)

Remember, business is simply moving money around and making a profit on how you do it.

Move it well, spread the wealth and prosperity, we really can help fuel the economy with some smart ideas.

Light & Love
Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:46 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well, if we didn't think McHalfwit was an idiot before, he has here provided irrefutable proof of the fact.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, if we didn't think McHalfwit was an idiot before, he has here provided irrefutable proof of the fact.
I would love to agree with you, but according to "Baghdad Invest" the Dinar has RV'd! And if you can't believe them, who can you believe? After all, they invest in things in Baghdad, where they keep the Dinars. Darn, and I could have picked up a whole bunch real cheap just yesterday!

Friday, November 8, 2013
Update from Baghdad Invest Rumor Posted Fri. PM

(This content is for general information purposes only. All information given is the opinion of the provider. Dinar Recaps assumes no responsibility for information contained on this website and disclaims all liability in respect of such information.This is being posted by request of many of our readers)

Updates on Yesterdays Article: IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED – Worldwide Joy And Happiness Has Begun To Spread

Update: 07:05 08/11/2013 Baghdad Relax. It HAS happened. Sunday AM Iraq parliament will reveal.

Update: 14:54 08/11/2013 Baghdad – We will make a further announcement at 23:45 (Baghdad time) in light of our earlier posting.

Update: 23:45 08/11/2013 Baghdad – We published confirmation yesterday the RV, revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar had taken place. Naturally there is angst to see/hear more, we are doing our best to get you the details. We are able to confirm all will be revealed Sunday 10th November as per Parliament recall.

We would like to make it very clear we are very proud to be independent of all dinar sellers/gurus and as such we have no incentive to see an RV take place.

For those of you whom have been on our subscriber list for the last 3 to 4 years, you will have noticed our sentiment towards the IQD revaluing has certainly not been favourable. On numerous occasions we have warned our loyal subscribers not to touch the Iraq Dinar.

In conclusion, we were wrong.

We likened the chances of the Iraq Dinar revaluing to the moon being made of cheese. In hindsight we can now safely say it was a terrible comparison to make. We always wanted to put emphasis on it being so incredibly remote in possibility.

You were right, we were wrong.

RV – Job done!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:23 PM

You know, I just checked AND THEY'RE STILL FOR SALE AT THE OLD RATE ONLINE. It's like they haven't heard! All I can say is don't argue with a gift horse that dumps into your lap, grab it with both hands and dive in! I suggest you invest everything, the mortgage payment, the utility bill, the change jar. Not only that, sell the cars and house, max out the credit cards and hock the jewelry. Also, call up all your friends and demand they invest in Dinars right now, they'll thank you later.

2 comments

Anonymous November 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
You know, if this actually did happen and the IQD revalued I believe I would faint. Sunday is my birthday - would make a really nice birthday present.

Anonymous November 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Looks like these a$$wipes are getting worried by disclaiming liability. I'm just waiting for some dinar widow to start suing these bastards because her husband invested everything they had in dinar. This goes for the gurus too.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well, then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, on the RV that is.

I have it on the Highest Super Duper Supreme Authority, from my cat who is a Supreme Guru in all things financial, and of canned fish, told me in no uncertain terms, once he finished laughing, and hacking up a hairball, no doubt induced by the RV nonsense, that I was nucking futz if I thought the dinar was ever going to RV. If I have a choice between McHalfwit, the gurus, and the magic eight ball, I'll take my cat, he's never been wrong yet.

So unless Tony or the oily Oklahoman can figure out some way to blame it on the super typhoon that just did major urban renewal in the Philippines, I think we can safely assume that McHalfwit is still an idiot.
LightinDarkness

I notice one thing TNT Tony and the other gurus always do is tell the dinarians is to "not call the banks" even (with the case of TNT Tony) the RV is "today" - literally hours away (every conference call just about). Why do they do that, I wonder? At first I thought it was to stop people from being told by the banks its a scam (since all the "gurus" are pumpers getting paid by the dinar selling companies). However, think about how dumb these people are - they have been listening to these idiots tell them the RV is "tomorrow" for 10 years and still believe - why would a bank telling them its a scam persuade them?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, on the RV that is.

I have it on the Highest Super Duper Supreme Authority, from my cat who is a Supreme Guru in all things financial, and of canned fish, told me in no uncertain terms, once he finished laughing, and hacking up a hairball, no doubt induced by the RV nonsense, that I was nucking futz if I thought the dinar was ever going to RV. If I have a choice between McHalfwit, the gurus, and the magic eight ball, I'll take my cat, he's never been wrong yet.

So unless Tony or the oily Oklahoman can figure out some way to blame it on the super typhoon that just did major urban renewal in the Philippines, I think we can safely assume that McHalfwit is still an idiot.
I'm expecting something like "the Iraqi Parliament was going to announce the RV on Sunday; but Obama/Bush/Hillary/George Soros/Donald Trump/Kermit the Frog convinced them to delay the RV, using the Philippine typhoon as an excuse."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

It's all Kermit's fault, he's green you know.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, November 10, 2013
Late Friday Night Dinar Chatter, Rumors, and Opinions
11/08/2013

GET:

[duffy2] Update from Baghdad Invest Rumor Posted Fri. PM 11/08/2013 .

Updates on Yesterdays Article: IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED – Worldwide Joy And Happiness Has Begun To Spread

Update: 07:05 08/11/2013 Baghdad Relax. It HAS happened. Sunday AM Iraq parliament will reveal.

Update: 14:54 08/11/2013 Baghdad – We will make a further announcement at 23:45 (Baghdad time) in light of our earlier posting.

Update: 23:45 08/11/2013 Baghdad – We published confirmation yesterday the RV, revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar had taken place. Naturally there is angst to see/hear more, we are doing our best to get you the details. We are able to confirm all will be revealed Sunday 10th November as per Parliament recall. We would like to make it very clear we are very proud to be independent of all dinar sellers/gurus and as such we have no incentive to see an RV take place.
For those of you whom have been on our subscriber list for the last 3 to 4 years, you will have noticed our sentiment towards the IQD revaluing has certainly not been favourable. On numerous occasions we have warned our loyal subscribers not to touch the Iraq Dinar. In conclusion, we were wrong. We likened the chances of the Iraq Dinar revaluing to the moon being made of cheese.

In hindsight we can now safely say it was a terrible comparison to make. We always wanted to put emphasis on it being so incredibly remote in possibility. You were right, we were wrong. RV – Job done!

[lgtennis] Can i have ur attention everyone
[lgtennis] Just talked with tk and he is having some trouble getting you
[lgtennis] Wanted me to get this message to you all
[lgtennis] He has seen that article and says and agrees its legit
[lgtennis] Remember boy who cries wolf
[lgtennis] So there u have it guys
[lgtennis] Told me to tell you its on its way
[lgtennis] And confirming lots of intel
[taylor09] lgtennis so what was said yesterday about the rv happened was true?
[lgtennis] yes
[taylor09] ok so how much longer?
[taylor09] tomorrow, Sunday,Monday lol
[lgtennis] hard to put a time on it but going to happen anytime now and we should all be ready for it finally
[taylor09] lgtennis I've been ready
[lgtennis] ok get more ready lol
[MANGIABUONA2] IRAQ DINAR HAS REVALUED – Worldwide Joy And Happiness Has Begun To Spread .

TNT:

[loechin] OK guys everything I am hearing is tonight is supposed to be it.... Let's wait and see if all goes according to da plan
[loechin] I am supposed to be alerted if anything doesn't go and I have not heard anything
[RAJAF] loechin this is good news.. most likely will pop in the wee small hours of the morning if everything stays on track
[RAJAF] Loechin I had a question about the email you sent out and the 11%. Is that 11% because the funds are required to go into a brokerage account or just anyone in the group depositing directly into an account?
[loechin] RAJAF I'm told that is the IRS tax
[RAJAF] loechin superfantastic
[Bridge man] loechin is that a capitol gains tax or what?
[loechin] Bridge man I hear it's a flat tax
[RAJAF] Loechin.. second questions.. is this 11% tax just for yours and the general's group or for everyone?
[loechin] DoraJo RAJAF I hear it's for all exchanges on IQN
[ayechihuahua] loechin do you know what the vnn tax is suppose to be?
[loechin] ayechihuahua 000000000000000000
ayechihuahua] loechin awesome!!!!!!!!
[RAJAF] loechin now I'm estactic - thank - you very much!!!!!!!!!!!
[ssdab] Good evening loechin...any updates from WF regarding the policy on holding the rate for reserves?
[loechin] ssdab As of now they will not hold rates
[ssdab] thank you sir...

PeggySioux: Real Estate- 101

As a Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2000 I want to say this: "BUYER BEWARE"

I have spent most of my professional career correcting mistakes made when people bought property without knowing the pitfalls.
Free ranging cattle all think your house is their own personal rubbing post. I have seen the trim rubbed completely off houses! But hey, you do get lots of free fertilizer!

One other very important item. Title. KNOW the facts about Titles. How they are written can either cost or save major $$$$$ Colorado is one state that if the title is written a particular way, survivors can take title by simply filing a certificate of death.

All humor aside. Never assume the seller knows or is even telling you the facts. Good Luck !!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:46 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

They forgot that you need to wait 72 hours after eating before entering the water.

Monday, November 11, 2013
Intel Guru TNT Tony

11-11-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony DIRECT FROM THE UST, THE IMF AND THE BANKING SYSTEM: EVERYONE WAS GEARED FOR IT TO GO. THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE IRAQ CONSTITUTION REQUIRES THEM TO WAIT 72 HOURS AFTER THEY TAKE THE VOTE TO ACTIVATE. IT'S PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE THAT IT PASSED PARLIAMENT. THE VOTE WAS TAKEN ON SATURDAY. ITS APPROVED AND IN THE PROCESS NOW. IT MAY NOT TAKE UP TO 72 HOURS. 72 HOURS FROM WHEN THE VOTE WENT THROUGH, IT GOES LIVE AND THEN WE SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET TO US. DON'T LOOK UNTIL TUESDAY EVENING. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-11-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony THE IMF, CHRISTINE LAGARDE, IS THERE TO MAKE SURE THIS IS FINISHED IN THE 72 HOURS WITH NO HICCUPS. THE IMF IS ULTIMATELY IN CHARGE AND THEY WANT IT TO GO LIVE AROUND THE WORLD AT THE SAME TIME. OUR RATES REMAIN THE SAME, STILL HIGH, IN THE 30'S AND THE OTHER CURRENCIES ARE UNCHANGED. THE BANKS TOLD THEIR PEOPLE THEY WILL NOT BE ON CALL UNTIL TUESDAY EVENING. BE READY, STAY READY, BECAUSE IT'S HERE. [post 2 of 2

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:51 PM
"Follow the Money"
ColinT

Post by ColinT »

JamesVincent wrote:What is a "mutule fund"? Is that some kind of fancy loan?
I think they mean "mutual fund" - a professionally managed collective investment scheme that pools money from many investors to purchase securities.