Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's new banner.

DINAR RV STEPS IN THE USA

Tony's 8-Step Process: The UST has 2 hours to complete step 1 to 8 process.

1. IMF notifies UST to activate process
2. UST runs codes, report back to IMF when completed
3. IMF gives OK for next step
4. If "go" from IMF, UST to call in people and activate call centers
5. UST reports to IMF call centers are ready
6. IMF tells UST to notify banks and currency dealers. 800 #s released!
7. UST reports to IMF all is ready
8. UST notifies banks to start doing exchanges

THE REPUBLIC HAS BEEN RESTORED AS OF 12 MIDNIGHT ON NOVEMBER 3, 2013.

Thank You White Knights, The Good Military and
Thank You GOD.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

What a load! It would seem he is calling NESARA which has always had the secret white hat posse and the mailable military ready to cut the cake as it were

Well, that was then and then was the era ruled by the strident voice of the Dove of Oneness who plied the great state of Washington comfortably ensconced in a force field so powerful that she could flip off drivers who tried to take her out and laugh at their inability to steer into her path. Yet NESARA, for all her hard work and Holy help just could not be announced (or pronounced) and it faded, moored in some slimy backwater with the Omega Barge.

A good con job trumps a greedy grab and while the Omega segue into NESARA was pretty slick none of the grubby gurus have a chance of making anything other than a whimpering failure of their fools paradise
Last edited by texino on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:They forgot that you need to wait 72 hours after eating before entering the water.

Monday, November 11, 2013
Intel Guru TNT Tony

11-11-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony DIRECT FROM THE UST, THE IMF AND THE BANKING SYSTEM: EVERYONE WAS GEARED FOR IT TO GO. THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE IRAQ CONSTITUTION REQUIRES THEM TO WAIT 72 HOURS AFTER THEY TAKE THE VOTE TO ACTIVATE. IT'S PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE THAT IT PASSED PARLIAMENT. THE VOTE WAS TAKEN ON SATURDAY. ITS APPROVED AND IN THE PROCESS NOW. IT MAY NOT TAKE UP TO 72 HOURS. 72 HOURS FROM WHEN THE VOTE WENT THROUGH, IT GOES LIVE AND THEN WE SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET TO US. DON'T LOOK UNTIL TUESDAY EVENING. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

11-11-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony THE IMF, CHRISTINE LAGARDE, IS THERE TO MAKE SURE THIS IS FINISHED IN THE 72 HOURS WITH NO HICCUPS. THE IMF IS ULTIMATELY IN CHARGE AND THEY WANT IT TO GO LIVE AROUND THE WORLD AT THE SAME TIME. OUR RATES REMAIN THE SAME, STILL HIGH, IN THE 30'S AND THE OTHER CURRENCIES ARE UNCHANGED. THE BANKS TOLD THEIR PEOPLE THEY WILL NOT BE ON CALL UNTIL TUESDAY EVENING. BE READY, STAY READY, BECAUSE IT'S HERE. [post 2 of 2

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:51 PM
Ummmm... Mr. MacHaffie -- it's been 72 hours since Sunday, and the banks still are buying ans selling Iragi dinars and Vietnamese dongs at the old rate. What's the problem this time -- the dog owned by the head of the IMF ate the RV paperwork?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Doesn't anyone else think it's long past time to tell them that they've missed the boat?

That all of us insiders already converted our old Dinars to the new ones (at 1,000 to 1) and have cashed them in and converted them to dollars?

In fact, so many of us took advantage of the insider trading information that the entire issuance of new Dinars has already been subscribed, converted to dollars, and recaptured by the Iraqui treasury.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Ummmm... Mr. MacHaffie -- it's been 72 hours since Sunday, and the banks still are buying ans selling Iragi dinars and Vietnamese dongs at the old rate. What's the problem this time -- the dog owned by the head of the IMF ate the RV paperwork?
Actually it is, and has been, several hours past 72 since Sun, and strangely enough, not a peep. I think they also neglected to check with the one party who really does have something to say about it, the Iraqi Financial Ministry, whose response would have been the Iraqi equivalent of not only NO!!, but Hell NO!!!", as they have more than enough problems right now with out that farce to contend with.

Besides, wasn't old Tater Trap Tony going on just the other day that the RV had already happened in Iraq, or was that one of the other lying delusionals?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino

Post by texino »

My brain is burning, and here is the reason. If the IQD were to go to $30. on the forex, would not that mean that everyone in the world who had a Dinar could exchange it for c. $30? Then, with everyone trying to trade IQD up for dollars and Iraq not having the resources to finance that huge RV, it would seem that the IQD would tank right back down to today's value.

So am I right to assume this high exchange rate is something that the fat heads believe is only meant for them? I'll be the first to admit scant knowledge in these matters, so if this is a stupid
view, feel free to lash out. (just be aware that, at some juncture; you, someone you love or something you want, must transit the PMC) As always, I appreciate the opportunity to consult with you on this interesting case.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

The RV crowd isn't looking that far ahead.

They're just convinced that there's a pony SOMEWHERE around that pile of h****s***.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Texino, the RV crowd, in my experience, isn't swift enough to master the intricacies of handling a checkbook, so the RV fantasy is like mother's milk to them.

They are just thoroughly and deeply convinced, that a currency(s), that is for all intents and purposes worthless, or nearly worthless, and is going to remain so for a very long time to come, are suddenly with the wave of some magic wand, or series of magic words, going to become worth several magnitudes beyond what they are no, which is of course pure fantasy. If only all the parties and meddlers in between, who in reality have nothing to do with the fact that the Iraqi Parliament has other things to worry about than revaluing an already severely devalued currency. Little things like surviving until next week, and how to pay the bills that are mounting up.

Actually, they are amazingly generous and greedy with something they don't have, they are quite willing to let the rest of us poor slubs get whatever the final exchange rate is when it happens, but there is a contingent of them who think they will get a slightly higher one because they've been faithful so long and signed up for one of Magic Tony's special programs, for which they paid even more money. They will also go for your throat if they think someone is trying to cheat them out of nary a drachma of the as yet unreceived bazillions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

texino wrote:My brain is burning, and here is the reason. If the IQD were to go to $30. on the forex, would not that mean that everyone in the world who had a Dinar could exchange it for c. $30? Then, with everyone trying to trade IQD up for dollars and Iraq not having the resources to finance that huge RV, it would seem that the IQD would tank right back down to today's value.

So am I right to assume this high exchange rate is something that the fat heads believe is only meant for them? I'll be the first to admit scant knowledge in these matters, so if this is a stupid
view, feel free to lash out. (just be aware that, at some juncture; you, someone you love or something you want, must transit the PMC) As always, I appreciate the opportunity to consult with you on this interesting case.
Whats interesting is that the only nut, er sorry, guru who is claiming a $30 RV is TnTTony. That is one of the reasons why he has become so popular - until he came on the scene claiming the RV is "tomorrow" in 2011, most of the other gurus were giving made up ranges in the $0.50-$3.00 range.

As an avid observer of TnT's forums (its like watching a train wreck in progress), he has created a *very* elaborate mythology to address questions like yours. In the bag of lies he tells his believers, the $30 rate is for the first XX hours only (XX = whatever he pulls out of his rear end that day, its been as low as 24 hours and as high as 72.

But most of his believers don't worry about questions like yours. Most of them think this is THEIR "blessing" and they have a VERY LARGE volume of discussion about how to ensure they get to keep all of their countless millions from the IRS. I mean there are 20 page threads on his forums about tax strategies for an RV that will never come and 10 page threads about how to ensure your millions in your bank accounts are only viewable by high level bank managers and not the lowly tellers.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Hokie Smokes, it's an Okie Post! MacHaffie posted this in big type, and to get some of that same flavor I'm doing it here too.

Monday, November 18, 2013
OKIE

Subject: RE: OKIE POST

Do Not Call Banks.

Okie is in his : - if there are no more interferences and unknown problems, I hope to make a post of revelation tonight dependant on. If all proceeds as I am told, then tonight could be a night to remember.[11-17-13,] Remember-----things often changes--pray it doesn't anymore-----blessings galore

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:09 AM

By the way, "economics" is simply part of the New World Order's propaganda. Of course everyone can be a billionaire and live a life of luxury in huge houses filled with servants. Duh!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

You know the old line, if you're going to tell a big lie, tell a really big lie so no one will doubt you. Seems to be applicable here from what I can see.
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony reports now that the rate is over $38...how can people be so dumb?

Of course this comes after 10 years of "its tomorrow" predictions by dinar gurus and 2 years of "its today!" predictions by Tony, so I shouldn't even ask that question.

Also, TNT tells us his BS, er, intel, has 100% confirmed that the RV is in iraq and iraqis are running around buying new cars...because that wouldn't make the news.

And the TNT Tony followers? Still believing. Anytime Tony is wrong its just because he was mislead by the dark cabal :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So if I started a competing scheme promising a $300 RV rate I could steal his followers from him?
LightinDarkness

Sometimes the dinaris are so insane that you don't even need to say anything about them except communicate what they say.

At about 1 hour and 15 minutes on TNT Tony's latest propaganda call (11-20), he took a question from a husband/wife who informed him that he was a "Blessed Being" who in a past life was a noble on a Pledian (those are the aliens, google tells me) planet and he was sent here by the Ascended Masters to give us all RV blessings. The caller KNEW this because they had consulted with multiple channelers and their spirit guide, all of whom confirmed these "facts." Further, TNT Tony is the "source" that has been ordained by "The Source" (new age term for God?) to give us the RV information.

You just can't make this stuff up.
notorial dissent

Well, gee, how can you argue with a ringing endorsement like that?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Further, TNT Tony is the "source" that has been ordained by "The Source" (new age term for God?) to give us the RV information.
The source of all there is, of course.

Different New Agers have different visions of the God/gods thing, some talking about the Prime Creator, others an earth-mother. Then there are the specific gods that sometimes only reveal themselves to a single person. To keep this from being an impediment to oneness, many have adopted vague language like "the source" to keep the conversation flowing.

My favorite goddess was Mother Sekhmet, an 8 foot tall lion/woman hybrid who was the cleanup crew for Lord Rama and Lady Tara (A&A, godparents of NESARA). By cleanup I mean killing and eating all those who are either evil Illuminati or ridicule the faithful (bye-bye Quatloos). They used to talk with great joy about "Mother comes now with bloody paws!" and "Mother is getting ready to cook up a big pot of orc stew." Creepy.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, November 21, 2013
Only one posting per day for dinar gurus

From Now On - there will only one posting per day for the dinar gurus. The one posting shall have all the gurus lies for the day.

That is all for now.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:21 PM

8 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, Now you are talking John!!!! Very proud of you and your decision to knock these carrot hangers off the wagon!

Anonymous November 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Agreed. Same ole spin "cycle", different day. Last summer when we were "this close' per the gurus (hahaha) to seeing the RV released, a bus load of "crazies" was in a Reno WF parking lot to exchange dinar. Then all gurus come on to lecture, berate & chastise dinarians on proper behavior. HOW DARE YOU? Those "crazies @ banks" are paid actors. Is this not blatantly obvious? The IMF/WB/UST-guru contacts/paid-disinfo-schills are re-playing old scenarios to keep the hype, frustration alive while paying out the big boys. It ALL SMELLS and the smell is becoming more n more rancid. They are not even creative in their dis-info, their "spin" anymore. Just keep recycling the same ole 4 or 5 excuses over n over, 'need more signatures', 'timing wasn't right', 'last minute changes', 'crazies crashing the banks', or 'US patsy maliki... ' so pathetically obvious. hahahahaha.

Anonymous November 21, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Exactly. Just like the Boston massacre, Sandy Hook and Colorado false flags. They are getting old don't you all think?

Anonymous November 21, 2013 at 3:48 PM
As one who worked hard to get info on our PP's for 20 years to pass on to others at great financial cost to me, I know how it feels to talk to disgruntled people everyday. The message given was from other messengers. How can one be a 'liar' if they are just the messenger? I feel NO ONE is 'ENTITLED to information freely given' . If you are so 'thankless' for info, maybe we should ALL just stop trying to help people. Perhaps Zap and Susan should stop the weekly reports, 'Gurus' should close down the forums. Then when would you be? Think about it!

Anonymous November 21, 2013 at 4:31 PM
[kyblue] There truly may be a herd of idiot Dinarians but I can't help but wonder if a lot of those callers and stampeeders are plants to make us look bad and to mess things up for us. they moved awfully fast???
I think that kyblue is onto something.
They're called Agent Provocateurs, made famous by Occupy Wall Street. Undercover cabal agents "injected" into the crowd to stir things up and cause arrests of innocent peaceful protestors.
This is the same old "parking lot" story from several months ago revisited. Not buying it.

Then, MacHaffie posts the longest RV post I've ever seen! Almost as long as my, um, well I won't go there, but it's darn long! Here are a very few tidbits.

Thursday, November 21, 2013
Dinar Gurus - 11/21/13

Hi, Folks -
This is an unusual amount of chatter for a Thursday, indication perhaps of how close to "actual activity" things may be. (?)

11-21-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [800 numbers coming soon?] HOURS AWAY IS THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY FORGOING ANY MORE INCIDENTS...PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE ELABORATED MORE---THE UST HAS RELEASED THE R/V TO THE BANKS---IT IS IN THEIR DISCRETION AS WHEN TO SAY AS BOB BARKER USED TO SAY----"""COME ON DOWN""". THE UST WILL INFORM DEALERS WHEN TO EITHER STOP SELLING OR RAISE THEIR PRICE TO REFLECT THE NEW VALUE. HERE IS SOMETHING TO KEEP IN YOUR MIND--THE RATE WILL NOT BE A CONSTANT FACTOR--IT WILL VARY SOME NEARLY ON A DAILY BASIS. NOW--SOMETHING ELSE--TRY TO GET YOUR APPOINTMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO PRECLUDE A DECLINE IN RATE--THERE WILL BE A VARIANCE.

11-21-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS ALMOST SOUNDS INCOMPREHENSIBLE BUT THE STATED GOAL OF THE UST IS TO TRY TO ACCOMMODATE AND REDEEM AS MANY DINAR HOLDERS AS POSSIBLE IN ONLY 7-10 DAYS. THAT HAS NO EFFECT ON THE 30 DAY DEADLINE BUT THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE RATE WILL START TO DROP. THE APPOINTMENT PLACEMENT CENTERS WILL BE 24 HRS A DAY FOR 30 DAYS OR AT LEAST UNTIL THE CALLS SUBSIDE ENOUGH TO JUSTIFY THERE REDUCED HOURS. [do you believe we will have a shot at appointments on Thursday?] THATS WHAT WERE HOPING AT THIS MOMENT BARRING ANY MORE UNFORESEEN INCIDENTS. [Can you divulge the rate...?] RATE STILL UNBELIEVABLY HIGH AND HAS BEEN CONSTANT FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW. [do you see this being resolved and all of us who follow the rules at the banks soon?] ABSOLUTELY YES.

[Already Blessed (PAM)] JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH TONY! EVERYTHING IS STILL ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...HE WILL DO A BLAST LATER TODAY...NO WORRIES!

11:40 AM Central time......loechin: This is ALL I will say today, the process as you know it is OVER. And what you care about is OVER. The RV is over, and the Banks in fact have the RV in hand and will release it to us when they are ready again to do it end of story guys.

MWKD Nov 21st @09:53am: If you want the truth, there were incidents at the bank... In more than two states.. No you won't be able to find out because it isn't meant for you to find out... Yes as I have old you there IS. A backwall. Don't forget who runs this country, some of you won't understand that.. I will NOT give you the date, and honestly I hope Tony doesn't either.. Sit back and relax, those kinks are getting ironed out and this should all be over VERY soon

OPEN LETTER TO DINARIANS - Thursday morning post from Winalot sent to Recaps; Hi, Right now, we are hearing all kinds of crazy stuff...exorbanintly high rates, daily rv calls, followed by daily excuses, currency codes that do not exist... on and on and on. Let's have a reality check. I can see no way possible for the rates being thrown around to be possible. You can beleive what you want. BUT! When you are standing in line at the bank, and you get to the point of exchanging, and they tell you $3.++ on the dinar, and $.05 'ish on the VND...remember one thing. AT THAT RATE, THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL HAVE EVER MADE IN YOUR LIFETIME! Do NOT take it out on the banking personel...YOU are the ones who chose to beleive what you have... no one made you. Take your measly 3.5 million dollars per million dinar, invest it wisely, and be extremely happy! If I am wrong, heck... not the first time... but please get your heads around a much smaller amount for exchange than what you are hearing....it will be much easier to take.

John, you have to be the most double-minded blogger out there. In one post, you quote the ridiculous douchebag that publishes the “Dinar Douchebag” blog. Do you believe his sarcastic, cynical, disbelieving, and libelous rants? Or do you believe the several blog entries in which you quote all the “criminal gurus” that he is dissing on?
Do you believe somebody is blocking the RV, or is it all a pipe dream? Can’t have it both ways. It is going to RV or it’s not.
Then you build a straw man of the NDA. If it does exist, it is not in effect yet! It won’t be in effect until the RV. Your “forensic investigator” found out absolutely nothing worthwhile. I could have told you what he did. THERE IS NO (CURRENT) WF NDA REQUIREMENT FOR CURRENCY EXCHANGE. Of course there isn’t... the GCR hasn’t occurred yet until we Americans are in the banks.
This info did not in the least prove the Tony is lying. It still remains to be seen. After the RV happens, we will see the truth. Until then, give us a break from the ALL CAPS, BOLD, RED RANTS\
Please...

Okie Thoughts Thursday Afternoon from OOM&F
11/21/2013
0 Comments

[..okieoilman] I HAVE JUST READ THE REMARKS MADE BY OTHERS REGARDING MY POST THAT RE-CAPS POSTED.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE REASON YESTERDAY'S DEBACLE INFLUENCED THE RELEASE FROM THE BANKS AND YOU RECEIVED IT WITH SCORN AND DIS-BELIEF.

WELL I SUPPOSE THAT IS YOUR PEROGITIVE. EVERYTHING REGARDING THE HOLD UP FROM MENTALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE AT THE BANK WAS FACTUAL AND TRUE.

THE COMMENTS ALLUDED TO ABOUT EXCUSES AND ME BEING DILUSIONAL ARE CERTAINLY NOT APPRECIATED. TO THOSE WHO CONSTANTLY CHALLENGE FACTS BEING FURNISHED (AT NO COST)--LET THEM EAT CAKE.

I HAVE DONE MY BEST TO HONESTLY FURNISH THE BEST INFORMATION I POSSESSED. THOSE DOUBTERS ARE NEARLY ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM DIG FOR INFORMATION THAT THEY HAVE NO ACCESS TOO.

THIS IS A DISGUSTING DISPLAY OF CONDUCT BY THOSE WITH NO CONTACTS BECAUSE THIS DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR OWN OPINIONS WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE WE ARE PRESENTLY.

I AM CONTEMPLATING NOT FURNISHING ANY FURTHER INFORMATION AND LEAVE THEM IN THE DARK.

I APPRECIATE ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVE WITH MY BEST INTENTION THE INFORMATION I FURNISH.-----BLESSINGS TO THOSE WHO AREN'T MENTALLY CHALLENGED

[..okieoilman] I HAVE NO INTENT OF PUNISHING ANYONE. ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE ONLY TRIED TO HELP--IF THAT IS AN EXCUSE--SO BE IT. YOU NEED TO REALIZE WHILE OTHER INTEL GATHERERS HAS A CREW HELPING THEM, I HAVE BEEN ENTIRELY ON MY OWN.

IT SURE GET'S LONESOME OUT ON THIS LIMB SOMETIMES. ALSO REALIZE I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THIS SAGA FOR 10 YEARS NOW AND IT'S TOLL SEEM'S TO JUST NOW BEGINING TO TAKE AN EFFECT ON ME.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:22 PM

11 comments

Anonymous November 21, 2013 at 3:35 PM
This is NOT Okie! A couple weeks ago, Tony announced that Okie had fallen and hit his head. He was in the emergency room. The next thing we know, within hours, Okie is back talking with perfect English, perfect spelling and using large intimidating words. THIS IS NOT OKIE! He is also suddenly, completely and TOTALLY backing Tony and has abandoned his usual thoughtful and frustrated comments about those who are manipulating this RV. I believe they have done something to Okie and I'm very worried about him. I have read this man for many years. This is not his writing. Is there a psyop going on?

Anonymous November 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM
The only that is still totally awesome for Tony is that there is still people who are STUPID enough to still listen to all his BS and Lies!
It will sure be fun watching all these idiot gurus get rounded up and having anything they own all taken from them when the feds finally go after them for all the harm they caused so many people over the years from all their lies.
I know something directly involved with a federal investigation going on to go after and arrest and indict all these idiots. This investigation has been on going for 4 years and they all are going to be indicted.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

By the way - Yesterday while driving to work I heard a story about an extra-large 474 that mistakenly landed at the wrong airport in Kansas.
A behemoth Boeing air freighter found its way to the correct Air Force base Thursday, a day after it mistakenly landed at a nearby smaller airport that officials feared had too short of a runway for takeoff.
The 747 aircraft, one of the largest cargo planes in the world, touched down safely at Jabara at 9:38 p.m. CT Wednesday — eight miles from where it was supposed to land.

A recording of a radio conversation with air traffic controllers appears to show that crew members were still unsure of their location even after landing at Jabara, which has no control tower and doesn't normally handle cargo traffic. Wichita Mid-Continent Airport is the main commercial airport in the region.

In the recording, one of the pilots can be heard mistakenly telling the control tower at AFB McConnell that they landed at nearby Beech Factory Airport, then asking for details of other airports in the area.

"Let me ask you this, how many airports...are there?" one of the crew members is heard asking.
"So?" you might ask, "What the @#%! does this have to do with those Dinaridjits? Well, the first thing I thought about when I heard this was Okie's "coming in for a landing" Dinar RV chatter, and smiled. Reading more about it this morning, I smiled even more. On this evil anniversary, 50 years after this then-10-year-old boy's hero was killed, we could all use a smile.
OkieOilMan From OOM&F Chat Thursday Night

02/28/2013

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IT'S HARD TO FLY AND POST AT THE SAME TIME BUT I GUESS THIS IS A FIRST. I HAVE JUST PICKED UP THE OUTER MARKER AND AM REDUCING SPEED AND LETTING LANDING GEAR DOWN.

I SHOULD BE LANDING SOON AFTER THE OUTER MARKER IS REACHED AND FIELD IS IN SIGHT. I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED WHEN TO EXPECT LANDING.

THIS IS A VERY ACTIVE FIELD AND MAY ENCOUNTER TRAFFIC AND HAVE TO AWAIT MY TURN TO LAND. I AM RUNNING LOW ON FUEL AND MAY BE GRANTED A PREFERENTIAL LANDING---IT'S ALL IN THE CONTROLLERS HAND'S NOW..

[..OKIEOILMAN] I ONLY AWAITING MY TURN TO LAND--SHOULDN'T BE VERY LONG NOW
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:By the way - Yesterday while driving to work I heard a story about an extra-large 474...
Hmmmm. Any idea which aeropsace company had manufactured the 474? The only piece of equipment I could find with that designation was the Vollrath 474 pictured below:

No mention of an extra-large model, but even if there were such a creature, the only problem I could see with trying to land or take off would be the lack of jet engines or props that you would normally associate with air travel.

Of course, if Okie was using the Vollrath 474 for air transportation, it would go a long ways to explaining why the RV has never happened - and will not happen.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
texino

Post by texino »

Hi there, Texino here. Everyone at the PCA is very pleased to hear that the RV has happened, as they are heavily invested in Dinar in aid of financing the highly expensive modifications to "The Canal." "We are very aware of the irony of our finances coming at the expense of the middle east, since they were banking on causing the largest carriers to use their low tech Suez ditch." says Zanzibar Clarion, CFO of The Canal Authority

Now that the RV is done, the process of "cashing out" seems to be a mystery. We are left to infer the depth of the worries since all who receive are signing a NDA which, if violated, promises penalties truly Draconian in design. I guess we will have to look around for shiny happy people for clues about RV from now on, neh?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com