Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:They may be at the 1/2" line -- but it's their OWN....
How were they able to move forward half of an inch? Or are you just feeling generous today towards the RVers?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote: How were they able to move forward half of an inch?
Bigger slippers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: The Observer wrote:How were they able to move forward half of an inch?

Bigger slippers.
It being on the half-inch line doesn't mean they moved it forward. For example, the RV team could be at the half inch mark while remaining true to form if: 1) The Dinarians received a kickoff, 2) None of them touched the ball, 3) Which rolled towards the goal line, but, 4) Was blown dead when it stopped at the half inch mark. I believe The Broncos used this strategy in the last Super Bowl.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:It being on the half-inch line doesn't mean they moved it forward. For example, the RV team could be at the half inch mark while remaining true to form if: 1) The Dinarians received a kickoff, 2) None of them touched the ball, 3) Which rolled towards the goal line, but, 4) Was blown dead when it stopped at the half inch mark. I believe The Broncos used this strategy in the last Super Bowl.
And you are being even more generous by claiming they got lucky that the RV football landed on the 1/2" line. But the problem with that explanation would mean that the RVer's have gotten about a million 4th downs while not moving the ball any further - and the clock is still ticking.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:And you are being even more generous by claiming they got lucky that the RV football landed on the 1/2" line. But the problem with that explanation would mean that the RVer's have gotten about a million 4th downs while not moving the ball any further - and the clock is still ticking.
It's hard to have a proper football analogy because even how poor the team, there's always a chance they'll score. Maybe a team where everybody is suspended for the season and all the balls have holes in them? And speaking of perforated balls, MacHaffie isn't posting much 'cause he got gremlins, but he also got poll!

Johnnie has been attacked by Gremlins!
He should have everything back up and running sometime in the next day or two.

~Freewill

JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT
REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT

WATCH THE FOREX THIS WEEK FOR RESET. DINAR & DONG ARE SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP. GREEN LIGHT FOR GOING TO THE BANK

What do u think the new IQN street rate shall be?

Below $4 164 (30%)
Above $4 146 (27%)
Above $7 67 (12%)
Above $11 30 (5%)
Above $15 83 (15%)
Nonsense 45 (8%)

Votes so far: 535
Days left to vote: 3

7-7-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adept1] A lot of things are happening. Some...are saying the sky is falling, this will never happen... There have been holdups; this should have gone last week and it didn’t, but that is not the end of the earth. The rates and structures being set up now are for our benefit. Senior delegates from the US are over there now, in Iraq right now to get it right so that this can go forward. It could happen today, tomorrow; everyone is expecting it at that time. After the final agreements are in place, it will be anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Well today was the first Tony conference call after the much awaited "for sure" and "6 sources confirmed" July 4 RV. The first 20 minute of the call was Tony calling all of us non-believers stupid/idiots for doing things as dumb as believing what we read in the news about the Iraq internal conflict. You see, Tony explained, we do not have inside sources in the green zone, contractors, the Iraq government, the UN, etc. like him! Also, its so not a big deal that dozens of people are dying daily due to civil strife in Iraq - Tony brought up that more people get murdered in major cities during the same time frame.

Of course, Tony doesn't mention that while its true a dozen murders could happen in a major city on a really bad week, the death numbers reported in the news are specifically tied to the civil strife. I am sure many other people die in Iraq due to crimes that are not reported...because that is not news. Its the good old false dichotomy fallacy. If we were to have a dozen deaths in the US due to civil strife, it would also be international news.

So what was the excuse this time? Well Maliki, of course. Who had absolutely promised we would RV and indeed had announced weeks ago that the RV would be at the end of June. Indeed, in TNT Tony mythology Maliki is making annoucements on TV every other day that the RV is coming. This time though "they" (The Dark Shadowy Cabal, I presume) have supposedly pressured him into RVing because they moved his family out of the country (a good lie as this would be hard to check via news). Also, The Shadowy Cabal was going to RV this weekend but supposedly got mad because of all the new dinar orders and reserve orders.

I have always wondered how dealers can get away with the whole "reserves" thing, by the way - it is essentially scamming people into thinking they need to put down payments (which they lose due to fees later) for dinar now to "lock in rates" for when the RV hits in 30 or 60 day time frames. The poor buy them, putting down maybe $100, and then lose it all to fees when they have to roll over the reserves because they can't pay for the full order...and they keep rolling it over because the dealers and pumpers make them believe the RV is real.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

I see that Dinarians, particularly those who worship at the temple of the golden calf (aka TNT Tony) are getting themselves into a proper lather today, with the totally unsubstantiated rumour circulating (but confirmed by TNT!) that PM Maliki has gone from Iraq. As noted in an earlier post, his continuation in office was supposedly the only thing standing between Dinarians and their wealth. Other gurus seem to have also jumped on this bandwagon with the result that much of the community has been whipped up into a frenzy.

It will be interesting to see how Tony et al manage to wiggle out of their previous position at their next conference call and the resultant plunge of his disciples into the slough of despond.

In the future, this hapless community will surely be held up as a text-book example of the limitless scope of human gullibility.
LightinDarkness

What is hilarious is this is the second time Tony has claimed Maliki has stepped down. He previously announced it on his twitter account about a week and a half ago. But notice none of them even question it?
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Has anyone heard about Okie's Daughter in law's car wreck? It all seems to come down to a "don't call Okie!" thing. Could be factual, but there are medical inconsistencies in their reports. Plus the "16 y/o girl" who ran a stop sign and caused the crash was seen "staggering" away from the scene. (not necessarily a good sign) although I suppose we are to draw the inference she was drunk. Hope this is not some ploy to take Okie of the hook. Hope the people are not seriously injured.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Now the Dinarians have been pushed back to the 1/4" line. GO RV!

Friday, July 11, 2014
DINARES GURUS: OMEGAMAN TIDBIT , 10 JULY

OMEGAMAN :TRUTH IS: NOBODY knows exactly when the TRN'S will be released; nobody knows exactly when the RV/GCR will be Public: nobody KNOWS when the REPUBLIC will be LIVE; BUT THIS I KNOW; we are within 2 weeks; and I believe MUCH SOONER; IMO we are within a 5 day window, or less...BE EXCITED, be very excited, for WE ARE AT THE .25" LINE...
Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS en 2:42 PM

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:02 AM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

I love it when sometimes Tony makes up a lie and one of the callers - who still believes it - call its wondering how what Tony says could be true. For example, one of Tony's latest lies is that over the last weekend Wells Fargo friends and family were cashing out. Then he gets a call for someone who has family that work for Wells Fargo who wants to know why he wasn't called!

Tony of course gets righteously indignant at the presumption that it didn't happen (because its a lie), and then his sidekick DC Guy jumps in and "clarifies" that only Wells Fargo employees directly involved in the dinar RV get their friends and family cashed out early :haha:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The truth be told, the Wells Fargo RV Tiger Team got to cash out months ago, but then took their $billions and bought more Dinars and Dongs. So, they had to have another cash out, and then after another buying frenzy, yet another, hence Tony's constant repeating of the event. The good news is that now they've gotten quadrillions of dollars, realized they never have to work again, and have all quit - leaving the RV hanging just as we had planned. Are we Illuminati smart or what?
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

A diabolical plan, DK! Its true though, there have been so many "government/elites" cash outs according to Tony that they must all be trillionaires.
LightinDarkness

A quality post from TNT Tony's private forums:
A friend of mine went to WF to get dong!

The bank teller asked why are you buying dong?

He told him I just want to buy some. The teller had a attitude and said it is a bad investment.

Then he called the manager over and the manager told him you are making a mistake and said that you will loose about $50 when you exchange.

So he told them both I just want to buy it never told them it was for the RV.

The manager said OK this is what we will do, we are going to hold the receipt till it comes in then give you the currency and the receipt.

The guy said no way and left. He is going to try Chase.

What I think is they are mad because they heard about the RV and now they cannot buy any so they are pisst!

What do you think?
What is hilarious/sad about this is that there are enough people buying dong at banks that they have figured out its the RV crowd, and they are telling them it shouldn't be used as an investment. The bank is doing a public service in doing this. But of course to the true believers it just means that the bankers are mad they can't buy dong (in TNT Tony mythology bank employees can't buy dinar/dong, even though it would be impossible to track this) and are jealous.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's quiet. Too quiet!

Saturday, July 12, 2014
TNT intel tidbit
TNT:

[cosmickid] Quiet means to me that everything behind the curtain is happening ,,,,ask me to prove it...as a mother, the antennae would be up, and all i'D Be lookin for is one little clue and one lil slip

We've got a bunch of them...ISIS for one leads to M's conniving ways to get a 3rd term...while he's AWOL; what if they've already got him in captivity?
and what if there are others to be or that have been removed; just food for thought;

and what if the new govt is already formed, and if the rest of the countries globally

are all ready for the new start, and we're not waitin for Iraq at all;

what if they're fueling up the vehicle to take off with all of dem dere characters and the stage is set to tell the world about the changes

Inola7: My take on F&F (Possibly getting paid first) is that is not delaying the RV but is a precursor to the RV itself. I'm expecting this to happen anytime from now thru Monday!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:28 PM

Woooooooo!

But for Dinarians the end is near and they will soon meet their fate at the hands of scammers.

Friday, July 11, 2014
ANONYMOUS UPDATE: THE END HAS BEGUN!!!, 11 JULY

Anonymous Wrote: The end has begun for many, hopefully we are next.

Baring any major slips of tongue derailing events you are approaching the final moments on the ride.

Wise people are free and clear of legal entanglements of the scammers whilst the stupid will soon meet their fate at their hands.

There are timings of hours and minutes but perhaps days are more likely so keep your council in these final moments.

Wise people have their plan in place and know that the highest rates and protection is offered by the clearance bank – WF.

Make sure you are getting the best deal possible, finally the truth and validity of reputable providers of information will be seen.
You should always insist on no onerous NDA which removes statutory rights, a safe branded bank exchange location, with a de la rue machine to validate notes at time of exchange and the ability to see a genuine rate feed.

Do not let that money out of sight, not for one second. Ask to see VNN; IQN rates on the screens, before you sign anything, open separate Non Interest Bearing Accounts ( you will sweep later) check all paperwork, if you don't agree to a section

Negotiate – there should be no extra fees beyond the banks official spread, don't accept that, they are making plenty from your transaction.

WF plans to have a easy exchange for those who are wise to maximize. It will be done at branded locations, with all the machinery to validate your currency on site.

The rates will be high without a debilitating NDA other than one which is there for both you and the banks protection which should read in basic terms – don't speak about the exchange and the rate received. It should be a quick and pleasant experience.

I wish you all the very best.

You may repost if you wish to.

By Anonymous

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:48 PM
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote:
A friend of mine went to WF to get dong!
First of all that sounds like a personal problem, if you have to hit up Wells Fargo employees to get some Dong.

Second of all they may be on to something. My buddy who works for Wells Fargo, his wife and friend just took a vacation to Egypt without him. Maybe she had to leave the country to get some Dong on the sly.....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

So now the RV is to be tomorrow (Tuesday, July 15) and TNT Tony/DC Guy are 100% sure they have multiple confirmations (Just like the for sure July 4 date, and the for sure July 1 date, and the one before that and the one before that).

The current myth now is that even though Iraq is in the middle of the civil war they are going to pick a new PM (Tony has claimed Maliki is out for 3 months now) and then will announce the RV 5 minutes-24 hours after that.

Of course, all news source I can find say the government is in chaos and they haven't come close to beating back ISIS, but as you know all news is just a lie so I'm SURE Tony will be right this time! Get ready for those 800 numbers and bank appointments to cash out! It will really happen this time, go RV! :haha:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie discusses his skid undergarments.

Monday, July 14, 2014
OKIE TIDBIT, 14 JULY

[zzzzz] Hi Okie... we are all dying to know the status of the RV. Are you being asked to still remain silent? Or can you share anything with us?

[..okieoilman] ZZZZZZZZ---LET ME STATE THIS SIMPLY------

I WASHED MY SECOND PAIR OF UNDERWEAR ANTICIPATING TRAVEL THIS WEEK
[blessed2bless] ..okieoilman Do we need to send you a Walmart gift card to buy a third pair of underwear?? lol!
[..okieoilman] blessed2bless ---SEND IT IMEDIATELY----MY PANTY HOSE HAS A HOLE IN THE HEEL

[zzzzzzzz] Okie... you absolutely crack me up! I am laughing hysterically. Thanks for uplifting my day. I better go do some laundry.

[..okieoilman] I NEVER STARTED WEARING PANTY HOSE TILL MY SECOND WIFE FOUND A PAIR UNDER MY PICKUP SEAT

[..okieoilman] THE PROBLEM WAS----SHE MADE ME TRY THE PANTY HOSE ON TO SEE IF THEY FIT---WELL---TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I HAD BEANS FOR SUPPER AND WHEN I PUT THE PANTY HOSE ON I LET A FART AND BLEW THE HEEL OUT OF THEM

[..okieoilman] THERE WAS THIS LADY THAT HAD A PROBLEM WITH HER DOG HAVING INGROWN HAIR IN ITS EAR AND IT WAS DRIVING THE DOG NUTS. SO TO SAVE ON A VET BILL SHE WENT TO HER LOCAL PHARMIST AND TOLD HER SHE WANTED SOME HAIR REMOVER, HE PROCEED TO TELL HER IF SHE USED IT ON HER ARMS SHE SHOULDNT WEAR TIGHT FITTING SLEEVES FOR AWHILE---SHE TOLD THE PHARMIST--I WANTED IT TO PUT ON MY SCHNAUZER---HE SAID---(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?--DON'T WEAR TIGHT FITTING PANTIES FOR AWHILE

[..okieoilman] I THINK I BETTER LEAVE NOW---JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FROM THE CENSURE BUREAU IN HOLLYWOOD STATING THIS WAS TO BE G-RATED MOVIE AND I DIDN'T QUALIFY----CYA

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:11 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

By 7/20, this time for sure or BlueWolf will have to join another caste.

Thursday, July 17, 2014
BLUWOLF UPDATE: "YOUR RV SHOULD BE CASTES OFF WITHIN HOURS"

7-16-2014 - Well my belief is that we are just a phone call away from entering the bank. I know for a fact that Iraqi government is now officially sorted out and shall all be seated within hours. I also have received info on the placement of the new trn's. The 8% taking only applies to cash extracts not to virtual accounts.

As I have stated, CL gave you the time frame and the deadline is 7-20 for the GCR, I will agree on that your rv should be casted off within hours, new PM new International Release.

Our bank is more than ready. One word to a certain lady of gossip, the Generals64/ Studley group is legit and it isn't and never will be a scam, so misses C be very careful how you carry on for you are telling lies about a legitimate group.

Na'maste Bluwolf

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:32 AM
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Part of me wants to go to wells Fargo and inquire about buying dong and cashing in dinar just to see what they would say.