Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

GMac wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:The dinaridjits will soon find themselves in the position in which many Germans found themselves after the hyperinflation of 1922-23, namely that their piles of money were more useful as fire starters or as wallpaper than as money (I remember seeing one particular issue used as wallpaper; and when I was a teenager I got a stack of these same notes in their original bank wrapper).
I used to have (wish I knew what happened to it) a note from that period; I think it was a 100 Million Mark note from 1923. I'm sure at the time it was all but worthless.
It was. By the time it was printed, billion-mark notes were already in the works. Fortunately, if you want another one, you can find them at coin shops for under a dollar, in circulated condition, or at slightly higher prices for uncirculated examples.

If you want a more recent example of hyperinflation currency, $100 trillion notes from Zimbabwe are readily available.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have a nice representative sample of geldschein from the period, in a whole range of values, some of which are quite pretty, all dated 1922 or 1923, can't remember which at the moment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, December 29, 2014
S3A CHAT UPDATE, 28 DEC
RV/GCR: Greetings Love Beings, IN The Last 24 Hours something which has never occurred before in Creation Was Successfully Accomplished. This Means Big News and Movement for All of the Events which this website has been sharing about, LOVE HAS WON IN A BIG WAY NOW! ANTICIPATE A SWIFT Shift Change, and Events Are on their Way! We are NOW Here. We are Going Home Into the Light. This Coming Monday, We encourage You to Get as Many as You can Into this Room for MAJOR LIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS! Live Beginning At 5pm Mountain time!

ITS GETTING REALLY REAL NOW! SEE EVERYONE THERE AND THANKS FOR SHARING THIS POST WITH AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! CHANGE IS HERE!

LIVE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS BEGINNING MONDAY DECEMBER 29TH AT 5PM MOUNTAIN

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:32 AM

Monday, December 29, 2014
S3A CHAT UPDATE, 29 DEC

R.V. / GCR December 29, 2014 at 5:37pm
The Chinese said get this done i would tell you more. But, there are too many here that don't want to hear....just know we are in the moment dont look at the Now look at the process has started the Republic is coming the republic is coming
Cry wolf....the REPUBLIC IS COMING THE REPUBLIC IS COMING

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:36 PM

Wolf! Arrroooooooo!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If you want a more recent example of hyperinflation currency, $100 trillion notes from Zimbabwe are readily available.
One of the more glaring examples of the general gullibility of the DInaridgits is that the same "Treasury Registered" dinar dealers now carry (demonetized) Zimbabwe notes and its not unusual to see in the forums speculation on what they are going to "RV" to.

Stupid on a Stick :beatinghorse:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, and while I must be foolish for not recognizing that Iraq is going to be the economic powerhouse of the world soon, you have to admit articles like this one can't but leave you optimistic about the future..

http://news.yahoo.com/special-report-na ... 03381.html
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, really really optimistic. NOT!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

And right on time, TNT Tony's "for sure" RV window of Monday has moved to - January 2! Start off the new year with an RV.

Just like he predicted in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, etc.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Fortunately, if you want another one, you can find them at coin shops for under a dollar, in circulated condition, or at slightly higher prices for uncirculated examples.
Cool, I'll be looking for one. Makes a nice bookmark (which I think is what I used the other one for).
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
LightinDarkness

So, Deep Knight, now that 2015 is almost here - what will the Dark Cabal be doing in 2015 to stop the RV/prosperity funds release/ensure we all get thrown into FEMA camps/etc.? According to the prosperity believers you/we this year did some really good work - including starting ISIS (to stop the RV) and crashing the Russian economy (to stop prosperity funds, since Putin is a good guy). Hopefully this is also the year we put people like TNT Tony in prison, but we'll see.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:what will the Dark Cabal be doing in 2015 to stop the RV/prosperity funds release/ensure we all get thrown into FEMA camps/etc.
We started early by financially wrecking airlines running out of SE Asia by sabotaging their planes this year. That the way when the Dragon families start trying anything in the way of getting the prosperity packages ready to deliver, they won't have a way to deliver them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:what will the Dark Cabal be doing in 2015 to stop the RV/prosperity funds release/ensure we all get thrown into FEMA camps/etc.
We started early by financially wrecking airlines running out of SE Asia by sabotaging their planes this year. That the way when the Dragon families start trying anything in the way of getting the prosperity packages ready to deliver, they won't have a way to deliver them.
If they try to ship the packies by sea... well, let's just say that there are a LOT of decommissioned ex-Soviet subs lying around, waiting for the right buyer; and torpedoes and anti-ship missiles can be had as well. And, while tourists traipse around a certain island and gawp at the young women there, they do so not realizing what lies below the floor of the sea in the lagoon.... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Why not load the packies into unused ICBMs/IRBMs?

Would bring a whole new meaning to MIRV (Multiple Independent Revaluation Vehicles)...
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

GMac wrote:Why not load the packies into unused ICBMs/IRBMs?

Would bring a whole new meaning to MIRV (Multiple Independent Revaluation Vehicles)...
And would certainly give a new meaning to the phrase "my investment went up in smoke."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:

And would certainly give a new meaning to the phrase "my investment went up in smoke."
Especially after the Illuminati Air Force fires its state-of-the-art surface-to-air missiles at them....
LightinDarkness

Top Dinar Brain Trusts Tony and Winston have announced the RV is "for sure" to be the 1st or 2nd of January - so we need to make sure we stop it again! I hate having to work New Years Eve/Day just to stop the RV, but we can't have these idiots getting rich off their wise investment decisions!

Stopping the RV and prosperity release is hard work, but I really enjoy my job.

:haha:
LightinDarkness

I am constantly amazed by the level of stupidity that some of TNT Tony's followers show - and how their behavior is displayed as being a good thing (because they are a "true believer" in the "investment"). There was one on the December 31 call that doesn't appear to be a plant (you can tell when he uses pumpers - he mixes them in with real callers). A women calls in to ask about Zimbabwe currency, which of course is even more worthless than the dinar, and then comments:

- She has been in this "investment" for 10 years (really, after about 3 months it should be obvious this is a scam).
- She lost her home, but would not sell her dinar/Zimbabwe currency (yes, lets hope on an RV that will never come rather than make a house payment).
- She had to start living on the streets, but still refused to sell her precious worthless currency (who needs food and shelter, THE RV IS COMING ANY DAY REALLY TONY TOLD ME).

The sad thing is that Tony's followers probably believe this woman is some sort of paragon role model for all this. As usual, the crazy level on these calls is so high it just takes your breath away.

Its at about 37 minutes on here: http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1086/audi ... 58-001.mp3

If you want to hear an obvious pumper from one of the currency sellers, listen to about 58 minutes in (the guy who says he has "a friend" on the east coast who cashed out and now won't talk to him). He then launches into a made up "bank story" about Wells Fargo. Its just so obviously a Sterling pumper...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
The Observer wrote:

Especially after the Illuminati Air Force fires its state-of-the-art surface-to-air missiles at them....

Surface to Air Missiles are the Illuminati Army, common mistake.
We're sticking mostly to Helicopters and a fleet of planes to deliver the 666th Airborne Weinerdog Assault Corps. Maybe its not as destructive, but we place a high value on whimsy in the IIAF
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

NESARA blog today:
REPUBLIC INTEL

REPUBLIC WAS INSTALLED LAST NIGHT AFTER THE FED CORP GOV DEFAULTED AGAIN ON ITS BILLS. FED IS BROKE! ANNOUCEMENT OF THE REPUBLIC TO BE DONE SHORTLY. REPUBLIC HAD TO WAIT FOR THE FED CORP DEFAULT FIRST BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

GENERAL HAM HAS OVER 200 GENERALS IN PLACE TO ORGANIZE OUR COUNTRY’S RESTORATION. THANK YOU GENERALS FOR YOUR PATRIOTISM TO OUR COUNTRY.

SOLDIERS ARE BEING RETURNED FROM AFGANISTAN TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS.
PP INTEL

PROSPERITY PACKAGES BEING DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP TODAY. BE ON ALERT.

RV TO FOLLOW.
Gosh, funny how the news missed these amazing developments!
:haha: :beatinghorse: :haha:
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Oh, and McHalfass is, mirable dictu, begging for funds:
I just received medical bill for services rendered in the last few months. Medicare covers only 80%. I and my family are in deep dodo. Need $1000 this week to feed the angry wolves.
Well, I'm sure a thousand bucks will buy plenty of raw steak to fend off those wolves, but how's it going to help with your bird problem?
*plock*
LightinDarkness

Did the news also miss the RV in addition to the prosperity packages? TNT Tony promised that it would be a "fantastic new year" and that Iraq was to RV on January 1. And that everyone would be at the banks on January 2.

I bet Deep Knight stopped it again...

By the way, there appears to have been yet another revolt on the TNT forums that resulted in mass bannings. Tony felt the need to begin his call today calling those people idiots who just "dont understand" his "intel." Winston droning on about how everyone should be thankful for their "intelligence assets" (AKA things he makes up). Also, he then patted himself on the back for a while talking about how all the other gurus hold calls after his because they use his "information."

Here is to hoping he only has about 6 months left of massaging his ego. I want to believe he will serve some jail time during his trial and that his dinar scam will come up somehow, but I have little confidence in that. And hopefully, without Tony, Winston will fade back into obscurity as someone who just starts and then fails in lots of businesses.