Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

EDIT: Double post.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Wow, the backlash Tony got from his followers must have been really bad. Winston is spending an enormous amount of time trying to explain how, although they've promised the RV every other day since July, all along they really thought it would be in January. How convenient.

I mean Winston is spinning his BS at a rapid rate here, I can tell he seems to be nervous. Claiming 85,000 people got cashed in October, etc. Basically trying to justify their BS for the past half year and assure everyone the RV is now for sure this month. Most interesting.

I wonder what prompted this - low sales at the pumpers that pay them? Decline in donations or listeners?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:I bet Deep Knight stopped it again...
Naw, this is becoming so routine I farmed it out to one of those service providers you see driving around in the vans with wet/dry vacuums and mops in buckets painted on the sides. We tell 'em where the RV is about to happen, they show up, do a bit of clean up, and it's all over but the shouting.

Sunday, January 4, 2015
TNT Chat - James-NC wrote :
James-NC wrote :

a friend who is very heavy into CMKX and dinar was called and told Fines and penalty packages were starting tonight and that the big reno groups were called in today, Ha has a couple of contacts that were leaving for reno tonight

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:04 AM

Leaving for Reno tonight, eh? What ever happened to the sanctity of marriage?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's banner is a bit long today, but the word is that the switch may be pulled any time. Or is that leg?

RV INTEL

WORLD’S FINANCIAL MINISTERS MEETING IN WASHINGTON DC. WAS COMPLETED. THE RV SWITCH MAY BE PULLED ANY TIME. RI TO SHOW UP FIRST ON THE BANK SCREENS. THE PUBLIC MAY SHOW UP TOMORROW AT THE BANKS FOR EXCHANGES OR THEY MAY DELAY IT BY GROUPS FIRST.

TREASURY NOTES ARE OUT

REPORTS COMING IN THAT ATMS ARE DISPENSING “TREASURY NOTES” IN VARIOUS SMALL BILLS. THE BILLS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE FEDERAL RESERVE ON THEM AND SLIGHTLY SMALLER IN SIZE. TRNS ARE COMING OUT – THIS IS OUR GOLD BACKED TREASURY CURRENCY.

REPUBLIC INTEL

GENERAL CARTER HAM SCHEDULED TO SPEAK BEFORE CONGRESS AT 7:00 PM EST ON TUESDAY, JAN 6, 2015. IT BE SHOWN ON THE EMERGENCY BROADCAST NETWORK
Republic is Conspiracy Theory to Many?

This is only a presumption to what should happen as many things have not been given to the public at this time, and if in the next few weeks it is still not given and things are rolling as usual or worse, then it is becoming a Conspiracy.

Having the Republic come into view for the Real Control is not going to wait till Iraq approves its budget, the RV is established, and/or the GCR is in place, as We The People need to take Control ourselves NOW as the World is counting on us.

Down to less than 48 hours till the 114th Session of Congress meets on January 6, 2015 for the Required Annual Meeting of the year, even though it is to meet on January 3rd per the Constitution.

If General Carter Ham is to take advantage of this opportunity for ALL members of Congress to be together then now is the time to make the Official Announcement of the Republic and many others are back from the holiday vacation.

According to what I have learned about is that the Republic is still under Martial Law from Lincoln in 1861, yet he may have been a member of the BAR so he was not Constitutionally Qualified to be President, now all present Elected or Appointed Government Officials are not qualified to take charge.

Many of the Government Officials, if they have heard about the Republic being now in place, have just assumed there is no problem for them to meet as usual and make the budget for them and laws against the people as General Carter Ham does not have enough backing to follow through and get rid of the Cabal, even when the Corporations have not kept their Charters up to date and get further in Debt with the no backing of Gold.

There are things that need to be taken care of for the whole country to be aware of and that is the Emergency Broadcast System is to be enacted for when General Carter Ham is speaking in front of Congress on Tuesday for the Major Announcements, and then to broadcasting of all the agenda to what is going to be happening.

The Department of Defense was to bring back many of our troops from foreign countries to give the backing of the Republic, or else if there no longer is a budget then they are to not be left there to die of no backing support.

General Carter Ham can have the Capital building surrounded by the Republic Military and not let anyone leave as it took time for those to join together for this maneuver.

There are some laws that need to be Enforced and not just Removed because they were Corporation laws, and this goes back to at least 1861 when the Southern States walked out of Congress without Adjourning Constitutionally, or even back to 1819 when the Original 13th Amendment was Ratified.

Are ALL present and former Government Officials to continue with receiving their present pay and pensions along with keeping their bank account funds, homes, cars, and much more while the rest of us that were subservient of “Trading with the enemy Act” of 1917 and the other laws from 1933 on get no immunity for all our debts to be paid?

Are we to file our income tax return for tax year 2014 to pay the taxes as usual even though the 16th Amendment was not Constitutionally Ratified and as there are no funds available to access as the Republic is now $18 Trillion in Debt without the Wanta Plan, N.E.S.A.R.A., or the Chinese funds backing?

Notices to the City of London, the Vatican, and the Rothschilds be issued that ALL those funds they received are to be returned with interest or Criminal actions will be taken.

There should be an Official Document that is to be introduced for We The People to use to inform our Creditors that our Debt is Cleared and there are no penalties or closure of our accounts or services, as well as those companies be Officially informed by their States.

General Carter Ham should have We The People stay as Collateral from the 1933 laws till ALL Government and Personal Debts are paid off, especially for the bringing back of jobs in America for us to make the funds ourselves.

There should be a Notice to ALL 50 State Governors of their now compliance of the Republic and the U.S. Constitution, and if not have them arrested within days along with all members of their legislatures, as they have been Corporation supporters of THE UNITED STATES, INC. since 1871.

If the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports’ funds for ALL Government Entities are not released to the Public then ALL those Government Officials at ALL levels are to be arrested and their personal funds seized.

The Unified Common Law Grand Jury should be promoted to the country and their Indictments on the Federal Judges be implemented with actions forthcoming.

All of those now in prison or have been convicted on parole are to have their cases looked at and then cleared and released for non violent crimes, primarily those on the Income Tax Fraud, and not the Elite supporters, especially those corporations that had a big profit, paid no income tax, and still got a refund.

Those Judges and Court Officials that took advantage of the Treasury Direct Accounts on those convicted and even those that just got a citation are to be removed and their assets seized.

The States are to inform the People that a Drivers License is no longer required for anyone as that makes them an ‘Enemy of the State’ and the Registration of the motor vehicle is no longer required as that makes the ownership as the State.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Dinar: TERRY K POST
Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 1:28:04 AM

1-5-2015 Intel Guru TerryK RI [?? Irvin], RV ]Revalue], IS KNOCKING AT OUR DOOR. [Do you think we will get the RI first? Will that be at the $3.00+ rate? If so, then when do you think it will go up to a good rate like $6 to $8?] THIS IS HOW IT WAS PUT TO ME BY MY UST/IMF CONTACTS WHICH THEY BOTH AGREED...WE MOST LIKELY WILL SEE THE RI WHICH WILL MEET WITH THE KUWAIT AGREEMENTS NOT TO EXCEED .50 BELOW OR ABOVE THE KUWAIT CURRENCY, THIS IS IN CHAPTER 7 AGREEMENT...AFTER 48-72 HOURS THEY ARE OR MY [MAY?] RV THE CURRENCY BASED ON NEW VALUE. AFTER THAT YOU MAY SEE THE FLOAT NOT TO EXCEED 2%. WHAT IM HEARING IS 3.56...THEN 8.16 WITH A MANAGED FLOAT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:03 AM

Wooooooooo! GO RV MANAGED FLOAT!

"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Ive been listening to one of the most popular dinar community calls called "The Big Call", which you can access here: http://www.iqdcalls.com/The_Big_Call.html

Frankly in many ways these open mic type calls with true believers are more of a three ring circus than TNT Tony's made up intel calls. It is like they all live in an alternative universe. Some highlights from the most recent call:

- 3 or 4 people talked about how they were SHOCKED when they set up meetings with Wells Fargo wealth managers who told them the dinar/dong/etc. RV was a scam. But don't worry, all assured them that was just part of the big conspiracy to not let everyone get rich.

- Lots of talk about the mythical contract rate of $38/dinar and $6/dong, they all want to know how to get it. The answer was that you had to have enough to be a big fish to the bank, so you need 10M+ dong ($800+?) or dinar ($10k+?) (translation: BUY MORE - the moderator is probably working for the dealers).

- Just bizarre detailed questions about how to set up your appointment to cash out. Should you set up more than one?

- Someone want to know how to get their nephew some dong so they could cash out overseas. They were told they needed to send it ASAP before the RV this weekend (sigh).

It is just so amazing. Some of these idiots were even proudly talking about how they had been in this "investment" for 10 years, AS IF THIS WERE A GOOD THING (rather than a sign of supreme gullibility).
LightinDarkness

One of the first callers on TNT Tony's Friday made up intel caller was someone who stuck her nose so far up TNT Tony's nether regions that my jaw dropped. While sounding like she was on the verge of tears, she said this about Tony and Winston:
I want to think you and your beautiful wives and family for the untold sacrifices you made for us that will help us for generations to come...Its been said you can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him. By that measure both of you are just really great men. I am in awe of your integrity, humility, honesty, courage, patience, and your unselfish generosity. You are truly magnanimous men with enormous hearts. I am convinced that if it had not been for you we the people would have been left out of this opportunity. History will show you preserved this great country. I wanted to say whats been in my heart for as long as I've been listening to you and I thank you both so much.
Later, she asks Tony and Winston what charity she donate to in their honor with her RV millions. I can only imagine the reality that this woman must live in. Yes, untold sacrifices...like collecting commissions from Sterling. You've done nothing for Tony...except send him gigantic donations.
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony's latest whopper: During the February 2014 "We Are The People" BS campaign, President Obama listened in because he had heard about it. Obama supposedly said Tony was a great guy and helping the people.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote: It is just so amazing. Some of these idiots were even proudly talking about how they had been in this "investment" for 10 years, AS IF THIS WERE A GOOD THING (rather than a sign of supreme gullibility).
It's the same thing as the conspiracy theorists. They have to believe in it since they have so much emotionally (and in this case, monetarily) invested in it. It would take a very strong person to admit that, after 10 years, they have been colossally wrong. The type of person it would take to do that probably wouldn't get involved to start with.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

LightinDarkness wrote:TNT Tony's latest whopper: During the February 2014 "We Are The People" BS campaign, President Obama listened in because he had heard about it. Obama supposedly said Tony was a great guy and helping the people.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Wait, is this the same Obama who keeps blocking the RV because liberals? :brickwall:
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:It is just so amazing. Some of these idiots were even proudly talking about how they had been in this "investment" for 10 years, AS IF THIS WERE A GOOD THING (rather than a sign of supreme gullibility).
I have a friend who's been waiting 10 years for his wife to let him consummate their marriage. He says it's a good thing, because the longer he waits, the more he's proved his love for her, but I'm pretty sure it's really because of the hunky pool boy.
LightinDarkness wrote:One of the first callers on TNT Tony's Friday made up intel caller was someone who stuck her nose so far up TNT Tony's nether regions that my jaw dropped.
Come on, admit that Tony deserves it. Of course, I would have used a red-hot poker, but to each his own.
GMac wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote: LightinDarkness wrote:TNT Tony's latest whopper: During the February 2014 "We Are The People" BS campaign, President Obama listened in because he had heard about it. Obama supposedly said Tony was a great guy and helping the people.
Wait, is this the same Obama who keeps blocking the RV because liberals?
Yes, but it not seeming to make sense is part of the conspiracy. You see, Obama wants the RV to happen 'cause then we can pay-off our debt to China with a few hundred thousand bucks. BUT, he doesn't want the RV because ordinary people would become rich, and that's reserved for the elites. Besides, Satan has him on a short chain, one move the big guy downstairs doesn't like and that Kenyan birth certificate will suddenly reappear.
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Those of you on the east coast of the US will wake to the sad news that John Machaffie has departed this life and gone to join the Choir Invisible. Well, de mortuis nil nisi bonum, so I will refrain from any comment except to wonder who, if any-one, will take over his make-believe world? When Poof expired, Zap was able to take his place, but is there a successor to take up this mantle of misinformation? As an entertainer, he was without peer.

How will we know about the exploits of General Ham, the Red Dragon Family and the myriad conspiracies in play around the world without a centralised point of reference and analysis?

I feel a new Dark Age creeping over the land.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I think John's son is poised to fleece the stupid and carry the mantle of his dear departed, and no longer deluded, father. They have been living on donations for years, so I suspect the son knows the ropes well.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Notwithstanding he was 80+ and had serious heart health issues IIRC (and I didn't have him in any of my 2015 deadpools - that's bad planning), I guess we'll have the conspiracy theories about why he was silenced in 3,2,1.......
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

Over on the TNT Forum they are in deep mourning as John brought them hourly news of the imminent RV over the past how many years. As mentioned, you can expect conspiracy theories on how The Dark Cabal silenced him to crop up within a few days if not hours.

Of course, from what I know the guy has had heart problems for YEARS and lost his marriage due to his incessant NESARA BS. I can't help but wonder....was his constant pumping of NESARA and all the ways it ruined his life a factor in his declining health? He was living off donations. And while I'm sure there were more than enough gullible idiots to pay him for promising prosperity/RV every day, that has to be highly stressful to depend on gullible RV believers for your livelihood.

Was he really 80+? Heck, if he lived that long even then death by a heart condition is likely to be just a natural thing. I thought he was much younger, in his 50s or something. My grandmother was a picture of health and died of a random stroke in her middle 70s.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I hadn't figured him at that old, although no real reason why not.

I'm sure there is an appropriate latin phrase to cover this but it is too early and I am too punchy right now to remember or think of something appropriate and not x rated, and anyway, my book of caustic latin quotes is not within easy reach at the moment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Over on www.nesaranews.blogspot.com, John Glenn MacHaffie is conveying the sad news to his people. As yet, there is no allegation of Dear Dad being silenced by [insert your choice of villain here]; but it certainly looks like J. Glenn is ready, willing and able to assume the mantle of his father.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The only real question is to whom Mchaffie willed his dinars.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:Was he really 80+?
Now you've said that I tried to check where I got my info from but so far can only find records of him having a heart attack mid 2012. That's where I thought it was said he was about 80 but I can't find any details now.

This comment got under the radar somewhere though:
John has been RV'ed
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

John has been RV'ed
From worthless POS to Room Temperature worhless POS

When they get around to "Who offed John?" I have an alibi, I was here at the Well Armed Bunker Complex with Chili Dog, watching dronestrikes on Illuminati U-Tube.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.