Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, Peachy did, but I really doubt if he had any intention whatsoever of sharing with his former fRuSA comrades in stupidity. I think he was trying to get out while the getting was good, although why he was trying to smuggle them over the Canadian border is beyond me. I would think this would leave him open to currency violations as well as smuggling in both countries. Actually, I can think of a number of other things that could be considerably nastier that it could have opened him up to. I also suspect the IRS would like to have a few words with him about undeclared income since he had to have had something somewhere to have purchased all those dinars.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:
eight billion Iraqi dinars, at the time worth about $7.4 million.
Here we are mocking RUSA when they've got 8 million dollars on them cash.
There you go making assumptions. Peachey jumped in to claim the money but provided no evidence that it actually belonged to him or RUSA. What about the mysterious General L.W.R. (Professor)?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
My main interest was the whack of dinars. That's a hell of a lot of physical paper money in one car. I'm suspicious of that "checking out Niagra Falls" excuse. I can't see trying to bring guns and millions in currency into Canada just because of a whim to visit the falls. Maybe they were trying to get it out of the US. Well they did that. Given how things are in Iraq the money is probably going to be more bother than profit to Canada even if we end up keeping it.
Give the dinars to Cub, Scout, Venturer and Rover units, for use in making fire starters.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote:
eight billion Iraqi dinars, at the time worth about $7.4 million.
Here we are mocking RUSA when they've got 8 million dollars on them cash.
Among them all, accumulated over 8 years, and I have read of more than a few of them who have lost homes, broken marriages and are eating catfood, but yeah, they've got their Dinar. Oh wait, no they don't. Canada has them, and since the guy Canada got them from would be risking a few years in jail to go get it, (isn't sneaking a gun across the border a big deal up north?), they're not gonna get it back.

I'm willing to be that Canada's legal system isn't so different from ours that the tirade of Sov'run gibberish they're bound to be getting before its over won't do anymore good up there than it does down here.

The guy who actually got caught, by the way, isn't even a good liar. He "decided he wanted to see Niagara Falls"? He crossed the border in WIndsor, a 4 hour drive away, give or take....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

They won't be getting the money back. Canada may not want it but we're not going to just hand it over to some buffoon who can't prove he has any right to it and who is not cooperating with the court and its orders. Peachey started the court action to get the money but he is essentially refusing to follow the court rules. The case is now in status review which means that it will almost certainly be dismissed by the court for unreasonable delay by the applicant. Comments like this didn't help his case;
Mr. Peachey further contends that Prothonotary Aalto’s Order is part of a criminal conspiracy perpetrated against him by the Crown Respondents and the “judicial machinery” of the Court. He claims to be a “live first-hand witness to Respondents “sinister actions” of prohibiting and intervening any way possible, preventing Applicant from further proceedings with this Application.” At paragraph 19 of his written submissions dated May 19, 2015, Mr. Peachey states the following:

Moreover there is “highly suspicious” activity, that the judicial machinery of this Court may be tainted with fraud in this Case; cognizant with respondents as in “conspiring together to obstruct justice” because since Prothonotary Aalto’s order, Applicant is now duly harassed, detained and refused entrance by the Respondents when it attempts to enter through the Canada Border; prohibiting it from soliciting a Canadian solicitor or file case-matters in Federal Court.
The only persons who currently have any proof at all to having a legal right to the money are the three Berrios. They at least had it in their possession. Since all three are currently subject to Canadian arrest warrants for jumping bail and not attending their own trials I don't think they'll be back any time soon asking for the money. I don't know how big a deal the charge is for failing to declare the money but the gun charges are considered very serious up here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, since Canada has the dinars, this must be a sure sign that the RV is imminent!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Well, since Canada has the dinars, this must be a sure sign that the RV is imminent!
Keep away from the money. It's ours! OURS!

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Despite the fervent pleas of many, I have refreshed an old Liberty Dollar tune thus:

A Dinarhead went out to walk, one cloudy, windy day
Upon a bench he rested ‘fore he went upon his way
When in the sky some ghosts appeared, in image bright and bold
A-running at the Devil, with his wads of dinar gold.

Their breath was raw and ragged and their gaze was hard as steel
Their hands were wide and grasping , with a passion he could feel
A bolt of fear shot through him as they thundered ‘cross the sky
‘Cause he saw their frenzied faces, and he heard their desperate cry.

RV-i-ay ! RV-i-oh!

Ghost Dinars In The Sky….

Their eyes bugged out, their faces flushed, their shirts all soaked with sweat
They ‘re still tryin’ to get those dinars; but they ain’t quite got it yet
And they’re gonna chase those dinars, friends, forever ‘cross the sky
On feet a-spoutin’ fire. Once again, he heard their cry

RV-i-ay ! RV-i-oh!

As the Dinarhead ghosts ran on by, he heard one call his name
“if you want to live your life without a blot of shame
Then change your ways today, or with us you’ll eternally run
A-tryin’ to get those dinars, into the setting sun.”

RV-i-ay ! RV-i-oh!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Pretty good version, I must say!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Finally, some real news you can sink your teeth into. Supposedly from "Dinar Chronicles, but one has to think another definition of "Chronic" is at play here.

Saturday, January 23, 2016
Major Intel/Rumor Update - New Republic, Global Currency Reset, 'The Event' - January 23, 2016

All 210 sovereign nations of the free world has publicly and/or privately de-pegged from the USD/petrol dollar as a unit of economic measure. USD for a lack of a better phrase, has officially been "dismissed from all monetary relevance" as of 1/1/16.

All sovereign debts (including new/old petrol crude and brent oil sales) are now being settled via Chinese Yuan, Russian Rubbles or gold bullion. The USD/petrol dollar is no longer being accepted as the legal tender of The spot price of gold is now set by the Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), which has permanently replaced the London Gold Exchange (LGE) as the global metals pricing chief steward. The United Nations has been reformed to be inclusive of all sovereign nations of the free world, and a new United Nations like entity will govern world affairs. Such an entity has already been created and will be announced shortly, headquartered in Beijing, China. The International Monetary Fund and World Bank have been reformed to be inclusive of all sovereign nations of the free world. Both will ultimately be slowly phased out of existence. BRICS has permanently assumed the diplomatic chief steward role away from North AtlanticTreaty Organization or NATO. AIIB has permanently assumed the economic chief steward role away from WB/ADP. PBOC has permanently assumed the money supply chief steward role away from IMF/BIS/FED/ECB/BOE/CB System. The Federal Reserve Bank (a private bank owned by Eastern European families known as the "Dark Nobility") has been declared bankrupt by an International Court and shuttered.

New Republic of the United States Government has been seated and installed to run the affairs of US citizens, including all military affairs through the combined office of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. New Republic Government interim President General Joseph Dunford will function in both roles until a successor can be chosen in the revamped November 2016 elections. New Republic of the United States Treasury is at full operational status now, and functioning from a Reno, Nevada location inside a Native American Reservation.

Reno!

A global debt jubilee (occurs every 50 years) has officially begun as it was agreed to decades prior by ancient Hun and European elders, sovereign ruling families and benevolent negotiators --- who have quietly overseen this entire transition process for humanity. This peaceful transition of power was originally scheduled to occur September 11, 2001. All personal and sovereign debts worldwide will be zeroed out & paid in full using seized financial assets of the former global monetary authority housed at the Vatican Bank (a.k.a. Dark Nobility black screen accounts). The Holy Roman See has completed the necessary legal relinquishment process, and have thus released control of humanity and the free world by their own choosing. As part of this agreement, Pope Francis has also agreed to turn over all Vatican Bank assets back to humanity for said debt jubilee, currency revaluation as well as greater good humanitarian projects managed by the new AIIB Board of Governors. Also, the infamous London Temple Crown group (domiciled in the City of London, controlled by the Roman Jesuit Order) no longer lays claim to legal authority over the world's judicial and attorney network, which includes all active bar associates (lawyers and judges) in the United States and Canada. Pope Francis signed off on what is being called a binding "Galactic Agreement" this past Sunday inside the walls of the Vatican, witnessed by Christine Legarde and legal counsel of the IMF. Pope Francis was is the first and last White / Black Pope (Head of the Jesuit Order) in papal history. This is highly unusual because the Jesuit Order swears by oath never to serve as Pope.Throughout history, both the White and Black Popes were secretly subjected to the absolute authority of a hidden 3rd Pope, a Grey Pope, who oversaw all papal and global matters for this "Dark Nobility" family.The Rothschild's are just one family participating in world affairs as members of this Dark Nobility.Pope Francis relinquished Rome's Ultimate Papal Authority over any and all claims to the entire world's assets, resources and population by his own free will. Pope Francis will also be announcing his abrupt retirement due to "health reasons." But in truth, it's part of the Roman Church's unconditional surrender.

The USA, which includes former US allies Saudi Arabia and all OPEC nations. Former USA, Inc President Barack Obama will soon be revealed as Rome/CIA operative, and publicly be made to relinquish Presidential status, and be amnestied to a foreign country -- Dubai it is rumored. Privately, Obamas resignation has already occurred and he's just awaiting a public dismissal announcement. Also the United States Congress, including all members of the Senate and House of Representatives, no longer hold legally authority to make any laws for the citizens of the New Republic of the United States. They too will all be dismissed or removed. The same punishment holds true for all members of the Supreme Court, who secretively pledged allegiance to Rome before taking their oath to serve the laws and people of the United States. Washington, D.C. is also no longer a sovereign territory exclusively serving the interests of the Holy Roman Empire under the control of the American Jesuit Order.

Other sovereign diplomatic territories that have also been released of their international "safe haven" status such as Vatican City, City of Jerusalem & City of London. All Jesuit ordained operatives still in any of these "safe haven" territories are now being arrested, amnestied, exiled or exterminated depending on their individual agreements with the new global governance authority. This clean up includes diplomats, bankers, lawyers, politicians and judges involved in the secrete conspiracy against mankind (known collectively as the cabal).

The New Republic of the United States is now running all domestic and international affairs for United States citizenry. The New Republic also has a new digital currency called the Treasury Reserve Note (TRN), as well as a new local or domestic currency called United States Notes (USN). The TRN/USN combo replaces of old Federal Reserve Bank notes at a 1:1 ratio. This truth became legal and official via international court rulings back in 2014, and implemented on government back screens in April 2015.Both new and old US currencies will be allowed to be used for a pre-agreed period of time as not to create confusion in everyday commerce.US citizens will not notice the currency value transition in country as much as they will out of country, where a currency revaluation will be severe in some countries. The new USN rainbow currency is already printed and is scheduled to be released into the public money supply at the same time as the global RV release.

All past physically paper currencies of the world will methodically be taken out of circulation and burned, replaced with sovereign digital currencies, both international and domestic, and monitored perpetually via satellites, supercomputers and highly advanced algorithms overseen from an undisclosed mainland China location. All large global hedge funds, pension and retirement funds, investment funds and major corporate holdings have already been converted to the above mentioned gold backed/TRN/USN accounting system. All US banks, T1 thru T5, either have already or will soon be installing new CIPS terminals, software and international transaction codes that run on the new technology/system. Rates for revaluation of all countries confirmed signed, sealed, delivered, and loaded at banks. Banks have sent out their memos to their Wealth Managers. They are prepared for the exchanges...all major banks in agreement.

Obama not in Davos, but Iraqi president Abadi is.In the meantime, both CIPS and SWIFT systems will operate concurrently for a pre-negotiated period of time, with the CIPS system ultimately replacing the SWIFT system. Also, long suppressed energy, transportation, medical and life extension technologies will now be released for public research, development and usage... as well as for commercial sale. The global sovereign fiat currencies, known as the "RV", will be revalued using a gold benchmark spot price already pre-set at the SGE.

The RV is but one aspect of this larger global reset or transition, all be in an important part of the comprehensive global reset process.The RV has intentionally been held back to accomplish other important aspects of the larger global economic and diplomatic reset plan, as well as keep the peaceful transition of global military authority a private matter.As soon as regular people start becoming millionaire and billionaires from the RV, it will most certainly send out a public signal that the global reset has indeed begun. And once that cat is out of the bag, there's no going back.Look for an official global reset announcement to encompass all of these massive global transitions soon.

Announcements and educational videos have long been pre-recorded by trusted voices in every culture/country, and are ready for mass media distribution at the appropriate moment--pending benevolent overseer approval, in harmony with the new human global governance consensus. Hard to believe? Without question. True? Perhaps. But all truth shall be known with absolute certainty very shortly. Nothing real is threatened, nothing unreal exists… therein lies the truth of God.

Posted by Popeye at 7:06 PM

That's right, the RV is here, brought to you by Attila the Hun. Of course, this could be just a rumor, but it makes so much sense it HAS to be true! Get out your Dinars and prepare to party down!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I really would love to know what it is they are smoking as that is some potent stuff. Either that or they are just naturally delusional and someone is just giving them free reign. I think I'd vote for the last option just on general principals.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
friendofafriend
Swabby
Swabby

Peachey/Noah's Ark/ITIG primary court docs

Post by friendofafriend »

Nathan Peachey and ITIG Trust and Noah's Ark Foundation v. Canada

For what they're worth, please find below links to the Federal Court documents from the $7 million Iraqi dinar seizure at the Canadian border crossing in Windsor back in 2012. Seriously, if you're smuggling $7m across the border can't you at least be a little less simple than responding to a customs question by saying you have no tobacco products while you're spitting chewing tobacco into a cup? If you have only 5 minutes, the best section is the custom's officer who first dealt with the Berrios at the border - the report is at pages 221-230 (stamped at the top right 213-222) of the Certified Record (Volume 1). Rhetorical question, if you really wanted your $7m back, wouldn't you spend the money to hire a real lawyer to convince Customs that you're just paranoid delusionals rather than terrorist or criminal financiers?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ieqsr9smp ... pl%27n.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/g6wbg5f62 ... _crime.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/9q1mu5szz ... _to_JR.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/w06nd2g16 ... _vol_1.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/c2uf4h87n ... _vol_2.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/view/q7wvzncch ... _broke.pdf

Last rhetorical question, don't you eventually hire a real lawyer when the Court keeps telling you to 'hire a real lawyer' rather than pointing to your eyes and then them and saying 'no, but we'll be watching you'? If we Canadians now give that money to Iraq as part of our foreign aid commitment, we save budget money and help make the world a better place - it's a win-win.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Thanks. I always like document backup and you've certainly provided it.

notorial dissent

friendofafriend, welcome to Quatloos by the way and thank you ever so much for all the tasty morsels, answer to rhetorical questions, not when you're a paranoid fruitcake in training like Peachey and think you're a real common law Supreme Court judge. I knew Peachey was nuts after seeing some of the stuff he put out while he was associated with fRuSA, but it would seem he had a side line that matched or even surpassed his mentor Jimmy Tim in scummy scaminess, that was even further out there. It would seem that his efforts involved currency violations and attempted smuggling, and him actually trying to reclaim any of that is just amazing, since it could conceivably open him up to serious charges on both sides of the border.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Absolutely bizarre details in those documents. Three guys from California drove the dinars 1,800 miles to Windsor, Ontario?

Meanwhile amazingly, the only reason the vehicle was searched was because one of them said he was a private investigator and the border guy thought that might mean he might carry a gun?

Then there's something that indicates that they might be travelling Dinar salesmen, but then why where is the USD they get from selling the dinars? Back in California?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I would like to add my thanks and say, "Yes, the spitting chewing tobacco into a cup" item was a nice detail. But Canada should wait a bit before cashing giving up them Dinars, 'cause I understand they're gonna RV at $95 each ANY DAY NOW! After all, they got oil!

1-23-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 with THE OIL PRICE DOWN IS IN OUR FAVOR --- MEANS TO MEET BUDGET OR JUST TO REDUCE THE DEFICIT THEY WILL HAVE A MUCH HIGHER RATE FOR THE DINAR. WITH OIL DOWN THEY MUST COMMIT MORE GOLD TO RESERVES OR RAISE THE RATE OF DINAR HIGHER THEN THEY WOULD HAVE IF OIL WAS STILL UP? ALL WE NEED IS THEM TO TAKE INEVITABLE ACTIONS THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO DO.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've been going through the documents. Over 500 pages of Nathan Joel Peachey's fight to get back what is rightfully his. Then Peachey just quit, defeated by a gross miscarriage of justice. He was essentially booted because the Crown and court wanted a lawyer to represent the various applicants and they didn't consider Peachey, a justice in the United States Supreme Court, qualified to do it. And not one of those treacherous duly appointed Supreme court judges but one of the true patriot RUSA ones. A shameful day for Canada.

Page 14 on of the certified record Vol. 1 gives a synopsis of the Windsor RCMP's interview of Jesus Berrios. He claimed that he charges $150 an hour for his services as a private detective. Seems a pretty high fee rate for a guy who was so dense he tried to smuggle guns and millions in foreign currency into Canada (a foreign country you Americans!) when, by his own statement, he was just driving between two points in New York state. I wonder what a $100 an hour private detective would have done. Had a M102 howitzer in tow?

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I've been skimming them. Have you figured out who the Berrios brothers are in relation to Peachey?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

According to Tamaraungawhakapingaoterangi Puna (yes, an actual name) the whole seizure and forfeiture was a setup by the Canadian government in order to steal the money from it's lawful owners.

Tamaraungawhakapingaoterangi said that he'd formally pre-cleared the money and guns through the Canadian government so there should have been no stop at the border but the treacherous Canadian government betrayed them. Jesus Berrios said that "Without reasonable doubt" this was "a fore-planned organized theft of the Iraqi Dinar".

Well of course it was! Isn't that obvious? Canada is going to have a huge deficit this year and what better way to fund it than by stealing Iraqi dinars? When it RV's we're set. We were just thinking ahead by stealing all those dinars in 2013.

It's all on page 23 of this baby;

http://www.mediafire.com/view/w06nd2g16 ... _vol_1.pdf

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Those Dinars you seized are gonna make Canada rich enough to put one of your own in the White House! Here's the proof!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016
GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET AND MORE...

Excellent Overview!

· Ancient Chinese Families (Elders), along with ancient European Sovereigns, have long pooled and still control the vast majority of physical assets on Planet Earth, and have for many centuries.
... bla bla bla ...
· This global financial structure was originally introduced by the Chinese Elders and agreed to during the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference in New Hampshire, post WW2. But that system has deteriorated into what the current Western Banking System has become--and the world is now getting a tow out of the usury ditch.
· All sovereign nations may join at any time if they agree to abide by Chinese Elder/European Sovereign financial principals. None are excluded.
· Believe nothing verbatim you read, hear or see on mass media as Non Global Collateral Accounts/Western Banking Families influence populations via media devices to act out in their favor, and against their own best interests, and have been doing so since the invention of the printing press.

CURRENCY REVALUATION
· Currencies are not necessarily resetting to higher rates, rather they are simply returning to the truth of their original issuance.
· Meaning, whatever true value a country holds ​in say ​stored assets, below and above ground; plus ​whatever land mass they and other countries recognize as sovereign; however many people exist in their designated territories; also whatever current or future GDP can be reasonably forecasted based on a common algorithm formula​--is the true value of the country, and thus their currency should reflect his value in a global marketplace.
· Therefore, the financial abundance everyone is waiting for with the currency reevaluations are really nothing more than restorations of sovereign wealth value, i.e. a return to the truth.
· All AIIB affiliated nations have accepted the Chinese Elders value algorithm, by their own free will, and thus common global currency value can be calculated against a benchmark gold standard, with each currency being higher or lower than the benchmark set by gold.
· Many "gurus" think metal assets are exclusive to this revaluation; however these calculations are much deeper than just gold.
· So the RV is in essence is a return to truth, and/or transition back from unsustainable fiscal insanity to a more sustainable and communal sanity, versus say a dynamic worldwide banking transaction whereby decimal points move and suddenly the poor instantly become rich.
· Now new wealth creation where none had been before will result from this transition, but it's not the main objective of the event.
· ​That said, the ​RV will be ​released only after a series of global events have been completed to the satisfaction of the Chinese Elders paying for the RV, which in turn sets off a worldwide financial release of liquidity that yes restores currency values for all sovereign currencies, some of which are dramatic.
· For instance in the US, know that one piece of the puzzle that had to be in place before anything could happen financially was the US military establishment being reconstituted, which took great courage and sacrifice, by a great number of patriotic people, who received less than any credit over several decades. Many died in completing this process, but many, many more will live. Thank you to all the families of those who helped bless all of us.
· Also, another scheduled event is political regime change in the form of a new Republic government that replaces the illegal USA, Inc. which was headquartered in Chicago and domiciled in Puerto Rico, and controlled by Catholic Church in Rome through Washington D.C..
· Therefore, the fiscal epic fiscal moment that everyone is so eagerly waiting on is actually a complicated and dangerous series of worldwide events that all had to be accomplished, by several sovereign nations, before anyone got paid. Thank you to all participating nations of the world who seek peace over war, prosperity over poverty and love over hate. We are most grateful here in the USA and Canada.
· All nations of the world must now move forward together or be left behind until a new government and leaders can be installed--no exceptions.
· ​ Pentagon White Hat military and US Banks/redemption locations have been made to function on a 24/7/365 readiness alert level since November of 2014. This includes Field Commanders, Bank Executives, Call Center Staff, 800# Digital Technicians, all of which are ever prepared and waiting for their activation "green light."
· ​ Federal, State and Local military units in the ​air, land and via special forces are in place and on constant high alert status across every state of this union.
· ​The biggest concern the Elders have is keeping the keep, which means avoiding a bank run and the ensuring chaos that creates among the non-redeeming public (which btw is greater than 98% of the general public or 326 million US citizens). ​
· Therefore, it is advisable to not wait when given the opportunity to redeem.
· Go immediately into a redemption center once the 800#s are provided.
· Do not share your experience publicly, or even privately with friends and family for your own safety.
· ​Have an RV "ready bag" close by so that when the 800#s come out, you can head into a redemption location as soon as possible.​· Middle of the night appointments are best.
· Redemption locations will be open 24 hours until the majority of the internet groups have made it through.
· ​ Once the bulk of early adopters has made it through, look for the political announcements regarding the new Republic of the United States.​

REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES
· Republic Interim President General Joseph Dunford has been sworn in.
· His introduction as President (replacing Obama) will come as a surprise to most, and the Elders are very sensitive to regime change without there being a public conflict to justify it.
· The Republic/Dunford announcement can come at anytime, but is suspected to be rolled out around the State of the Union Address on January 12, 2016
· ​ Elite troops from Pentagon (White Hats), Chinese and Russian special forces are all in place and have been for several months, waiting invisible and undercover, but ready to physically remove or eliminate any threat to a peaceful transition of government / finance.​· The global Republic announcement will begin an educational media package that will expose the world the USA, Inc. Government that mimics the true Republic of the United States going as far back as 1871.
· Federal Reserve Bank will be announced as in default and closed.
· Internal Revenue Service will announced as in default and closed.
· Homeland Security will be announced as defaulted and closed.
· FEMA will be announced as defaulted and closed.
· US Congress will be announced as an​ illegal entity and be replaced.
· 2016 US elections will still take place, but all new candidates will be introduced and old candidates either taken to jail or given amnesty.
· ​All Cabal Supreme Court Justices have quietly been replaced.
· ​All Cabal Cabinet members have quietly been replaced.
· All Cabal Senators and Congressmen have quietly been replaced.
· All Cabal Pentagon Military Commanders have quietly been replaced.
· All Cabal Banking Executives have quietly been replaced.
· And all information regarding the above regime chaining mandates will be seen via the Emergency Broadcast Network system shortly--run on a continuous loop until the vast majority of the US public has been notified of who, what, where, when and why happened to their country… determining how previous generations let this happen, and their generation being asleep at the wheel now with all of these public events going on will be totally​ on them.
· ​ Remember one thing about this block of intel, if the money hits like we think it will… there will be many aspects of what is discussed above that are sure to take place in the near future! Be alert!

Posted by Popeye at 6:30 PM

So, all we have to do is wait until the state of the union speech on Jan 12 and those Dinars buried in the back yard are golden! GO RV! Wooooooo!!!!
"Follow the Money"