Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

Red Panda wrote:
NYGman wrote:I am guessing the terror attacks in Brussels are behind why no RV this Good Friday, or Easter Sunday for that matter... Or maybe it is because IT IS NEVER EVER, EVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Pardon my ignorance on this topic, but if Iraq were to get itself into a stable position, what would the Dinar be worth? It seems even doubling its value is a longshot.
The value of the dinar could certainly improve, but never to the point where anyone would have made a decent profit by holding them all these years. There are so many factors involved in establishing currency values that we would have get Gregg to explain it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It still wouldn't make much difference since they still have every intention of doing a 1000 to 1, I think it is, reverse split on old for new currency, so all those bazillions of old dinars in peoples drawers are going to lose a big chunk of value and that is even assuming, which I'm not, that they will let dinars that are out of the country exchange.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:It still wouldn't make much difference since they still have every intention of doing a 1000 to 1, I think it is, reverse split on old for new currency, so all those bazillions of old dinars in peoples drawers are going to lose a big chunk of value and that is even assuming, which I'm not, that they will let dinars that are out of the country exchange.
I remember hearing about how France lopped two zeroes off of the franc in 1959, with 100 old francs becoming 1 New Franc. Interestingly, the old coins kept on circulating, but as centimes and not francs; and some of the new coins were struck to the same specifications as the old. I remember my cousin coming back home from the Navy, with a peanut butter jar full of coins he picked up when his destroyer made port in France -- and interestingly, there were some Vichy-issue 1 Old Franc pieces in the jar, which were used as 1 centime pieces. I'd have thought that the French would have pulled those out of circulation after the war.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Red Panda wrote:
NYGman wrote:I am guessing the terror attacks in Brussels are behind why no RV this Good Friday, or Easter Sunday for that matter... Or maybe it is because IT IS NEVER EVER, EVER GOING TO HAPPEN
Pardon my ignorance on this topic, but if Iraq were to get itself into a stable position, what would the Dinar be worth? It seems even doubling its value is a longshot.

Its worth, more or less, 1180 to a dollar, give or take. The only value it has it what the Central Bank of Iraq will pay, in hard currency, for it. That is the only measure of value for it. You can't value it on any of the pretend metrics the gurus come up with, its not redeemable in oil (and if it was might be worth less than it is now anyhow) it has no intangible value based upon the historical strength of the currency (stop, you're killing me) or the supposed wealth of Iraq as a country (they're not quite affluent enough to be a third world shithole in fact, but the Dinaridgits often cite Iraq as one of the world's wealthiest countries) no, none of that is valid or would matter even if it were. If you want to redeem your Dinar for dollars (or euros, pounds sterling etc..) eventually that transaction has to end with the CBI taking one of their dollars and giving it to you for how ever many of your DInar you want to exchange. And since they have to, in order to be credible, be able to do so for every dinar in existence (the physical ones and the electronic ones) they cannot afford to pay more than they have, divided by the total of their money supply, per dinar. Do the math and you end up pretty close to where it is.

Theoretically, they could sustain an 8-10 percent increase based on their reserves, but they have for ten years maintained this minimal safety margin and I see no reason why they would stop soon. The CBI is one of the sane parts of Iraq, they are. to people who really do know about how central banking works, very predictable. Doubling it isn't a longshot, its a mathematical impossibility. Unless they bought it on the street in Iraq without paying commission, or have held it for a long time (it did go up a good bit in the beginning from 4000 I think) I see no way for you to break even and the fact is if they redenominate almost all the dinaridgits are going to lose everything because they won't be able to "cash in".

It is, and has been since the current currency was issued, against Iraqi law to take Dinar out of the country and if suddenly they announce a short window to cash in and close their borders, well, you have some pretty paper. But none of these people are on my short list to win the Nobel Prize in Economics this year, a substantial number of them are still arguing the likely comeback value of the Zim dollar, a currency that no longer even exists.

You gave yourself away mentioning the possibility of it doubling with a straight face. I want to feel sorry for you and I hope you haven't invested your way into eating catfood in retirement yet, but the fact is the Dinaridgits have been told on every level and quite loudly for over 10 years and they still insist to know better than pretty much anyone or anything with more financial education than my dachshund, and they're just a little self satisfied about it, too, so several years ago I gave up on helping them and honestly I just like to get a few laughs at their expense now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Red Panda
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Red Panda »

Gregg wrote: Theoretically, they could sustain an 8-10 percent increase based on their reserves, but they have for ten years maintained this minimal safety margin and I see no reason why they would stop soon. The CBI is one of the sane parts of Iraq, they are. to people who really do know about how central banking works, very predictable. Doubling it isn't a longshot, its a mathematical impossibility.
That is what I meant to contrast - the dinardigits are expecting one dinar to be worth $4 or more, and I was suggesting that even if the value went from 1180 per dollar to 590 that would be quite incredible and further, as you say, impossible.

What I find intriguing is the lifespan this has and how doggedly the New [c]Agers cling to it as their financial saviour.

Thanks for your summary.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You'd think after ten plus years that maybe the penny would drop, but apparently not. Gregg pretty well accurately sums it up. I really am not sure which is the bigger fantasy, that the dinar will RV or that Iraq will become stable, productive and survive. I'm not betting on any of the above.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The explanation is simple. Dinarians have wads of paper that look like money and have big numbers on them. It LOOKS like real money, and it has such a large value it SHOULD really be worth something!

A few years back I bought 5 crisp 100 Trillion Zimbabwe dollar bills for $2 or something, and gave 4 of them away as Xmas presents. Now you see these things for sale at $40 to $80 on E-Bay - as collectables, of course. If I had bought some as an "investment" and not a novelty gift, and had no scruples, I could have made some money. Weird.

"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

But wait! I recently read that, what with the RV close at hand, That Shining Angel of hope and self proclaimed Jet Pilot, Okie The Oilman was going appear for a short speech. (some say he might be dead!) Oh well, I would like to believe all those on-call bank folks and bus drivers got some OT.
Well, it did turn out to be a scam. Here's to getting through the rest of 2016 without acting as dunces might.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I heard something unusual on a dinar call:

A caller calls out the whole thing as a scam, and the caller doesn't get disconnected (immediately). Tony, Ray, and the rest of the gurus would get people like that occasionally, but they were always quick to disconnect them when it became obvious they were going to use the "s" word. This time the guru (who is a true believer - not a paid pumper in my opinion) let the guy talk. It is amazing. I'm sure the caller convinced no one, but it was still fascinating. Starts at about 12 minutes here:
http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=83112087
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, April 12, 2016
GCR Primer

FOR AN HISTORICAL PRIMER ON THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET, SEE.......

Link given to a 2014 PeakProsperity post "IMF's Planned Global Currency Reset" that says, in part:
Mark your calendars for July 20th, as some would speculate that it could be t-h-e date on which the doomed fiat currencies of the world are bound to meet their next savior.

Although it’s been quite sporadic and off the radar, there has been talk that the IMF (International Monetary Fund) may introduce either the idea of having a new ‘Global Reserve Currency’ or actually launch it.

Christine Lagarde, the Managing Director of the IMF, has even hinted at this last January in her ‘cryptic’ message to members of The National Press Club.
But why do it now? Why on July 20th? The date could have been chosen based on the numerology of the number "7" as suggested by Christine Lagarde in her January press conference (i.e. the corresponding numerology of 07/20/2014 is 0+7+2+0+2+0+1+4 = 16 which 1 + 6 = 7); or it could imply that the G20 group of countries would be in agreement with the Global Currency Reset. July 20th also falls on a Sunday. This kind of currency reset could only happen on the weekend when markets are closed. In practical terms, this could give time for the NYSE Euronext (the parent company and operator of several major market exchanges in North America and Europe) to close for several days as would be needed to avert panic selling in the markets; it would also give them time to restate and rebalance certain accounts in the new SDR terms.
Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:00 AM

As far as I can remember, there was no currency reset, global or otherwise on July 20th of 2014, but I could have slept late and missed it.

How One Speech Ignited A Ridiculous Conspiracy Theory About The Occult Allegiances Of IMF Chief Christine Lagarde
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/how-o ... rde-2014-7
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:As far as I can remember, there was no currency reset, global or otherwise on July 20th of 2014, but I could have slept late and missed it.
Well, there was a reset on that date and yes, you missed it but not because you were asleep. It is most likely that you, and several other billion people, missed due to blinking while the reset happened. These resets are pretty quick and efficient and go through before you know it. Then those who were paying attention get to cash in, get their payout, deposit in their super secret offshore accounts, celebrate with champagne and caviar, go down the street and purchase a Jaguar or a Rolls, and then watch and laugh as the dinar values reset back to the original exchange rate. This all happens on average in about .03 of a second, maybe a little bit longer if the car dealership is out of the model you are looking for and you have to go to the next dealer. Remember, the secret to RVing is being there and being alert when it happens.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The really beautiful part is after the Dinar falls back to the sucker rate of 1160 for a dollar, we buy a few billion more! Every cycle it goes through, I get richer than Davey Crockett, over and over and over..

Mel Brooks once said "Its good to be the King", and I couldn't agree more. This Illuminati ruling the world gig is great!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:The really beautiful part is after the Dinar falls back to the sucker rate of 1160 for a dollar, we buy a few billion more! Every cycle it goes through, I get richer than Davey Crockett, over and over and over..

Mel Brooks once said "Its good to be the King", and I couldn't agree more. This Illuminati ruling the world gig is great!
It's not the money, it's waking up every morning knowing you're going to do something evil that day. Gets you right here.

RE: The RV - the Wells Fargo mystique seems to have legs. This NESARA News posting includes a video that claims Wells Fargo had "training and a drill" for complete financial collapse. How much you wanna bet that this started out as some claim they were being trained for the RV?

Friday, April 15, 2016
Wells Fargo Is Preparing for Complete Economic Collapse

Insider Reveals Wells Fargo Is Preparing for Complete Economic Collapse
This is not the part where this turns into a prepper article, although precautions should be taken on the part of every American (eg gold, guns, ammo, food, water, and alliances). This is the part of the article where I tell you to standby and wait for tomorrow’s article which shows you where this is headed.

Suffice it to say that Special Operations Forces are already gearing up for what’s next.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:30 PM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

According to politico, protestors in Iraq have breached the green zone and stormed parliament -
Hundreds of protesters climbed over the blast walls surrounding Baghdad's highly-fortified Green Zone for the first time on Saturday and stormed into parliament, carrying Iraqi flags and chanting against the government. The breach marked a major escalation in the country's political crisis following months of anti-government protests, sit-ins and demonstrations by supporters of influential Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr. The Green Zone is home to most ministries and foreign embassies and has long been the focus of al-Sadr's criticism of the government.
How quickly will gurus claim that this political crises is yet more evidence that the RV is near? It seems like the worse things get in Iraq, the more the pumping goes up.
LightinDarkness

Drama in dinar land! There is a guru named Yosef that has been pumping hard with insanely high rates (like $11,000/zim. Yes, you read that right). Hes been featured on all the big and important dinar calls. But apparently hes had a falling out with some of the gurus, who denounced him as a fraud today. If you want to listen, go to the call website (http://www.iqdcalls.com/wingit.html) and listen to the May 16 call.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing. The hosts denounce Yosef as a fraud but say its OK because they will still be getting more "reasonable" rates of $28.50 per dinar. DK, I think you will love this if you have time to listen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Drama in dinar land! There is a guru named Yosef that has been pumping hard with insanely high rates (like $11,000/zim. Yes, you read that right). Hes been featured on all the big and important dinar calls. But apparently hes had a falling out with some of the gurus, who denounced him as a fraud today. If you want to listen, go to the call website (http://www.iqdcalls.com/wingit.html) and listen to the May 16 call.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing. The hosts denounce Yosef as a fraud but say its OK because they will still be getting more "reasonable" rates of $28.50 per dinar. DK, I think you will love this if you have time to listen.

The host said this would be a "no sugar coating" and "ripping off the bandage" call, I would go for "death warmed over." But at least I was interested in hearing that their intel was for $3.47 Dinars, $2.27 Dongs and $0.11 Zims! That's 385,000% on the IQD, but over 5,000,000% on the VD! It makes one suspect that they're exaggerating the performance of their dongs, which some men are wont to do. One would think this would cause a rift when the RV finally comes (and there are rumors that this will be soon). Guys holding dinars will feel like chumps when they see those guys who chose to hold dongs openly bragging about getting VD early in the game. Ah, the corrosive nature of greed.
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:they're exaggerating the performance of their dongs, which some men are wont to do.
Chief among those . . . no, that would be political.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:they're exaggerating the performance of their dongs, which some men are wont to do.
Chief among those . . . no, that would be political.
Not true. There's nothing political in discussing Deep Knight.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

TNT's call finally acknowledges the dude is in jail?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A new message from Okie Oil Man, the Dean of Dinar Guru Goo.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
From Okie the Oil Man on exchange of currency

The following information was provided to us with request to post. We have not yet been able to verify the information provided. If you can verify any of the information below and provide contact information with those in the military in regard to exchanging, please provide that information in the 'comment' box provided below this article and we will do our best to verify.

NEED AN ACTIVE DUTY AND A RETIRED MILITARY WHO HAS EXCHANGED DINAR TO SPEAK UP AND VERIFY THIS!!
From Okie the Oil Man… haven’t seen anything from him in ages…
Financial News, RumTel, World News
Jun 05 2016

GOOD SATURDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL LIKE A BAD PENNY I HAVE RETURNED FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT POST I MAY HAVE EVER MADE. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND AUTHORIZED TO MAKE THIS POST. ABOUT A YEAR AGO OUR MILITARY BASES IN THE EAST COAST WERE PERMITTING OUR RETURNING VETERANS TO EXCHANGE AT THEIR PARTICULAR BASE THAT HAD A FOREIGN EXCHANGE AT THEIR POST EXCHANGE OR BASE EXCHANGE. THEY WERE AUTHORIZED TO REDEEM THEIR DINAR AT 47 CENTS TO 3 DOLLARS PER DINAR. THE BASE COMMANDER HAD AND HAS THE AUTHORITY TO EXCHANGE AT THE RATE MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THEIR PARTICULAR STRUCTURE. THIS MAKES A VARIED RATE POSSIBLE BETWEEN BASES. THE REASON THIS ARRANGEMENT IS POSSIBLE IS BECAUSE OF THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE MILITARY. THIS PROCEDURE WAS RE-STARTED YESTERDAY ON 6-3-2016. I UNDERSTAND THAT, IF YOU KNOW OF A RETIRED OR ACTIVE MILITARY INDIVIDUAL THAT CAN ACCESS ENTRY TO THE BASE’S THAT HAVE A FOREIGN EXCHANGE, YOU CAN NOW UTILIZE THOSE FACILITIES TO FACILITATE A TRANSACTION FOR YOURSELF. WE NEED TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION PUBLICLY AS SOME MAY BE ABLE TO AVAIL THEMSELVES OF THIS OPPORTUNITY. AT THIS PRESENT TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN TOLD OF PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS FORTHCOMING TO THE MAJORITY OF US. LET US HOLD UP ONE ANOTHER IN PRAYER AND THANKSGIVING—–NUFF SAID——–OKIEOILMAN 12.28 PM 6-4-16
Again, if you know of active or retired military that can access entry to the bases that have a foreign exchange, please let us know in the comment box below with name and contact information of the military individual(s) and we will do our best to verify. Thank you.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:30:00 AM

19 comments:

Dan June 8, 2016 at 9:12 AM
If you look on the Google maps you can see the major military bases in the gray areas.
The China Lake Naval Weapons Center is one of the larger ones in California that you can easily see East of Bakersfield, yet it is NOT designated on this map above, presumably because there is not a large population to really deal with the exchanges, as even Wells Fargo only has an ATM in Ridgecrest near the base entrance.

Dan June 8, 2016 at 5:34 PM
I just checked the Wells Fargo ATM in Ridgecrest at 9 AM and it was “Out of Service” again as it was back on May 26 possibly for 11 days then, but it was OK on June 2.
So if there is no bank near by then they may not be able to service the ATMs by themselves, as the same goes for Chase as someone a couple weeks ago was asking where their bank was.

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 9:45 AM
You do not need to be an active or retired military person to know that this is nonsense. Iraq does not control its own territory, the price of oil is down, so how would you expect it to exchange its currency at such a ridiculous rate.
There will NEVER be an RV.
1 USD = 1,106.37 IQD,
1 IQD = 0.000903860 USD

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 10:13 AM
Think logically and unemotionally about the content of this supposed post from "Okie". If you can you will come up that it is yet another hopium piece of BS.

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 11:50 AM
you are right on anonymous period he's a joke and shill

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 11:48 AM
It's all BS period not going to happen period do go do something else

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 12:20 PM
Anon 11:48 AM - would you mind telling us what YOU are doing? Would give some of us ideas of how to pass our time in quality experiences. Thanks.

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 3:40 PM
Stop paying taxes and usury, organize your life better.

Debra June 8, 2016 at 12:12 PM
This was actually a post put out 5 years ago on Dinar Daily http://www.dinardaily.net/ as a plant to see just how gullible Dinarians actually are.

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 12:24 PM
Debra 12:12 - Interesting! Well, SOME of us were not and still are not foolish enough to keep up with the dinarian website BS and conference calls!!! Some of us figured out even way back then what is even true today - all that is pure BS to continue to lull the ignorant dinarian masses to calm down and continue to wait and wait and wait and wait - even for 5 to 8 years - for that magical day. Yes - dinarians are most certainly gullible. Nuff said!!!!

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 12:19 PM
I thought we were done with the crappola from Okie. Please, this is just more garbage from a decrepit old man seeking a bit of attention once again.
JoJo

Dennis Phang June 8, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Let the bullshitters have their bullshit. You and me, we have lives to live. And once you open your mouth to respond to their bullshit--well, that's when you're knee-deep in it

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 1:04 PM
OKIE is a VERY SICK Minded Person a Fraud!-The GURUS are Nothing More Then "DEMONIC" Humans on This Earth-There well Be NO RV - IRAQ is Too CURRUPT & Felt to The Hilt with Devil Worshipping 'Muslins" ANTI-CHRIST

mus·lin /ˈməzlən/
noun: muslin; plural noun: muslins
lightweight cotton cloth in a plain weave.

worshipping
The shipping of wors.

cur·rupt /kurˈrəpt/
A corrupted version of "corrupt."

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 1:12 PM
Truth is Not Accepted on This Web Site

Freewill June 8, 2016 at 3:54 PM
Explain further?

Anonymous June 8, 2016 at 3:38 PM
"foreign exchange" says it all. It rhymes somewhat with sovereign ... clues abound so please do your customary investigations and defer the matter to your higher self complex.

Words and phrases that almost rhyme with sovereign: † (30 results)

2 syllables:
boston, coffin, common, corinth, fallen, foreign, goblin, laura, lauren, lock in, login, mormon, morning, mourning, noblin, noggin, often, orange, pollen, robin, sodden, soften, solving, sovereigns, swaddling, wanton

3 syllables:
begotten, forgotten, impoverished

5 syllables:
tyrannosaurus

jann June 8, 2016 at 7:51 PM
On a military base the "Exchange" is simply a retail store, similar to Walmart. Veterans here ought to know that Base Exchange has nothing to do with currency. It is simply the place for groceries, new shoes or a haircut.

redones June 8, 2016 at 9:48 PM
freewill okie says he was authorized to make this anouncement but, we need to know who authorized him to do so?

Freewill June 8, 2016 at 10:00 PM
I have no idea.. Never communicated with him and I didn't even post this. It is outside my knowledge.
"Follow the Money"