Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thanks again.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, I'm not done. My interest in the Iraqi Dinar Scam predates not only my involvement in Quatloos, I've been following this fiasco since before I had Chili Dog.

Anyhow, in about 2003-2004 a few very enterprising scammers started spinning the "it happened in Kuwait, don't miss it in Iraq" storyline, and after that, a constantly evolving scam cottage industry has sprung up, and there's SERIOUS money involved. A few of the big nationwide dealers have been indicted and one group convicted of the spin off scams, so much so that the "industry" has been able to rationalize the business's that did the most to appear to be legitimate places by saying they were charged and convicted of stuff not related to Dinar sales. (a belief that involves some stretching to believe)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

uesday, August 22, 2017
Dinarians - DID YOU READ THIS??? DO YOU KNOW THIS???

Received the following from a very concerned reader with a request to post this immediately. Words in RED are for readers to take special note ..........

"Showtime" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - August 22, 2017
8/22/2017 12:14:00 PM

Overnight we saw a complete and global test run of the RV per several 'Republic' and banking sources -- unknown to each other.

Hence, why the emergency broadcast system tested for no good reason before 2am EDT... which clearly will be the general release period... middle of the night while auto traffic and internet usage are at their lowest respective volumes.

HSBC related paymasters have been alerted that all SKR clients will be laid at once and that the bank will be providing management services and contact information post hydration.

We're also hearing whispers about a massive announcement coming in September as it relates to GESARA.

Also being told they want the financial portion of GESARA completed prior to this announcement for safety reasons.

There were rumors about TRN / paymaster hold ups last night, but those rumors were debunked as paymaster excuses for non payment Monday.

This was a benevolent test run to stress test overall readiness, not a pump fake as we have seen hundreds of times in the past.

The American Republic Government is slowly being introduced to the public person by person, day by day, leader by leader, policy by policy, until it all appears both obvious and long standing or in place (aka normal). (UNDER UFO 'COMMANDER' OBAMA???)

Obama is behind everything having to do with the US transition domestically and globally. Absolutely everything. Like him or don't like him... that's a fact.

Dunford. Kelly. Mattis. McMaster. All are Obama selections inserted into the burner Trump Presidency to assist in the harsh GESARA transition (??) and report directly to Obama as how to proceed.

Please remind all currency gifted friends and family to submit a "Tetelestai" 800# alert sign up email or post RV website membership subscription email to theclarioncalls.com.

We're nearing the targeted release day and date for a temporary website reveal, and Showme is hustling to get something ready and of value pre RV for post RV.

Thank you Showme!

The goal remains to provide a smooth / on-line / philanthropic resource portal for projects, daily information and historical archives that the entire currency community can use to help in their indicual (?) transition from a pre RV 'reality' to a post RV one. Sobeit.

God is with us (WHAT 'GOD'?)

Received via email for publication this early afternoon EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles

PEOPLE: this post clearly states that OBAMA IS IN CHARGE - of the RV - of the GCR - of this nation!!!! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? ARE YOU THINKING? REMEMBER HIS STATEMENTS ABOUT THE RV AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING VIA THE RV AS LONG AS HE IS IN CHARGE! REMEMBER ALL THE CHARGES AGAINST OBAMA AS A TRAITOR. REMEMBER HE HAS BEEN REFERRED TO AS A LIAR ON MANY MANY OCCASIONS. HE WAS CAUGHT ALONG WITH PAUL RYAN REPORTEDLY BY GENERAL DUNFORD IN THEIR TWO ATTEMPTS TOGETHER TO STEAL TRILLIONS FROM THE 'REPUBLIC TREASURY.' PEOPLE, WE ARE BEING DUPED BIG TIME - BIG TIME.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 2:43:00 PM

10 comments:

Anonymous August 22, 2017 at 4:00 PM
This would concern me except for the fact that this site (sitrep) has been wrong about everything that I have seen them post for over a year.

Anonymous August 22, 2017 at 4:51 PM
Fake News !!!-Olive Oyl-Here something Interesting- on Aug. 21th the Eclipse crossed over Seven Towns called Salem First on was in Oregon & the Seventh town was SC in Seven Years it will make a x in Salem in Kentucky in 2024-On the internet it's called the Seven Salem's of the Eclipse Coincidenced

Michael Angelo August 22, 2017 at 5:09 PM
Ya, I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on his article. There is no way on Gods Green Earth that the most racist , destructive president in US History is doing ANYTHING that is good for US! The fact that the author chose to add such biased nonsense raises a red flag immediately and leads ME to beleivethatitisjustanother sick millennial. Oh! I meant another highly evolved, highly intelligent, and lucky to be part of a near as perfect a group of human beings as has EVER graced the planet Earth, a Millennial.

Olive Oy lAugust 22, 2017 at 7:41 PM
MA - I approved your comment for post but personally I vehemently disagree with your viewpoint. What you are saying is that you have NO knowledge of the TRUE history of the latter presidential administrations in this nation or about the truth behind the pretend governments. Very sad. President Trump has been honest and forthright with the people and everything he has done is (1) standing true to his promises to the people, and (2) standing loyal to this nation and its people. It makes sense that you would not have understanding or knowledge, what with the total lack of education that evolved within this nation in the past 70 years. Very sad. I hope you will remove your blurred rose colored glasses and consider an honest look at reality.

Anonymous August 23, 2017 at 1:43 AM
When I read Michael's post I thought he was talking about Obama.
Interesting you thought he was talking about Trump, that you 'approve the comment and disagreed'.
No one knows anything.
Everything is hearsay, and people accuse people of killing and racism and deceit, and theft based on internet posts and hearsay.
And there is no government, so what is the military protecting, and is the military really the military or just another corporation of a corporation.
The president for the United States may have security to where attempted removal is treason, but if there is no corporate constitution for the same, the board of directors have removed many a president of corporations while they took vacation or was out of the office.
People are still registered in a system they say wants to kill them or chip them, and they still wait on MSM to tell them the truth.
Up is down, down is up and everyone says something but no one knows what they are talking about.
Rumors are true because it's been repeated enough, and if it feels good to believe what everyone else believes, then that's the new history of the world.
Truth gets you bashed or your comment not posted, or someone telling you, you're an idiot and to go away, or maybe I'll say truth receives rude behavior
I am going to be quiet now.
I'll never be able to post anything that will make sense to anyone because everyone has their own thing they will accept as true.
Maybe we should all be Alex Jones or Benjamin Fulford or David Wilcock and people will believe by default, assuming they vetted everyone they pushed in the public for acceptance. Not!
Still thought he was talking about Obama.
Everything I've heard about all the past presidents, outside of their Executive Orders or what they spoke from their mouths, to me, was rumor taken as fact.
These are the people that are the reason 99% conviction rate in our prisons and most people go to jail when they are accused of a crime. I can imagine how many souls reading this blog were used by the system to judge their own soul and recycle their self back to this hell.
O didn't kill anyone, someone did it for him, if it was done, and that someone get's the Karmic hell card. Judges don't 'find the defendant guilty' people do, and the judge gives sentence based on the recommendation of other people.
Folks have been had, and their judgment is their own karma recycle back to this place or worse until they just stop doing that and get the heck up out of here.
We are in hell, by the way, so nothing surprises me except a good deed. Those are rare in hell.

Unknown August 22, 2017 at 6:52 PM
Isn't plotting the overthrow of a sitting president called TREASON? And if so, why haven't these people been arrested? Are we no longer a nation of laws? Is there anyone in government we can trust anymore?

Olive Oyl August 22, 2017 at 7:45 PM
Excellent question, and one many have posed - even to the military - on many occasions. We are still waiting for a viable answer to the question. Let's hope with the onset of the restored Republic that the arrests and prosecution WILL happen. Thanks for your comment.

Anonymous August 22, 2017 at 8:06 PM
I don't think one can commit treason against a corporation. Hence never any charges.

Anonymous August 22, 2017 at 8:46 PM
"They" are just setting up any of the slow to learn that when Osama (aka Barry) is arrested,.. "They" will say,.. see, Trump is trying to stop the RV,.. Must save Barry,..lol Brilliant really,.. in a dark and evil way.
NOT BUYING!!!

Michael Angelo August 22, 2017 at 11:05 PM
Um, I apparently was unclear here. I was speaking of the worst president EVER!, BHO. I not only voted for President Trump, in 2014 I sent him a personal email, encouraging him to run for POTUS with a promise of my vote. As for you other comments I am 57 years old and I am quite aware of the illegality of our "corporate government". Thank you for approving my post despite the fact that you used it against me, and I apologize for the confusion.
Best wishes,
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, October 8, 2017
Intel Update - Cabal Arrest, Republic, GCR/RV & More

With much thanks to Mr. Ed for providing us with the following update:

Mr. Ed's Intel Update via Email - Cabal Arrest, Republic, GCR/RV, & More - October 8, 2017
Received via email from Mr. Ed......

Rumor Mill News Agents Forum
INTEL Update (Real News) via email - "Intel Compilation" 10/8/17
Posted By: Mr.Ed
Date: Sunday, 8-Oct-2017 19:26:10

INTEL Update (Real News) via email - "Intel Compilation" 10/8/17
A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION WAS HELD IN PHILADELPHIA.
THIS WAS THE RESTORED REPUBLIC.
ARRESTS ARE BEING MADE PRIVATELY AS WE SPEAK.
USN EXPECTED TO BE ACTIVATED AND ANNOUNCED TOMORROW ON MONDAY.
GENERAL DUNFORD WILL THEN GIVE THE ORDER TO RELEASE THE GCR/RV...BEGIN PUBLIC MASS ARRESTS AND FULLY RESTORE THE REPUBLIC.
The military is backing the arrests of the crooks at the top of the food chain.
The 'Continental Army'...the 'Militias' and 'Special Operations' Units....will commence arresting the cabal for "Felony Treason" no matter where they reside.
Failure to comply could result in execution.
The lists are long.
There will be gunfights. (?)
Over the last 6 months over 46,000+ have been quietly taken into custody from two particular groups.
'National Guard' Units will be used in various aspects of this 'Special Operation' should their services be needed.
This will affect all facets of American life.
Big cities will be affected heavily.
THE REMAINDER OF THE WEEK WILL NOW BE USED TO SOLVE CURRENT EXO/GEO-POLITICAL AND CABAL ISSUES.
THOSE IN RENO ARE IN CHARGE OF THE USN ACTIVATION.
USN ACTIVATION POSSIBLY BY TUESDAY...FOLLOWED BY MASS ARRESTS...
GENERAL DUNFORD IS LIKELY TO GIVE THE ORDER EARLY IN THE MORNING ON A MONDAY, TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY (BUT NOT THURSDAY) AS THIS EVENT REQUIRES TWO WHOLE DAYS FOR A COMPLETE TRANSITION.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 9TH, IS COLUMBUS DAY.
TRUMP SAID THIS IS THE "CALM BEFORE THE STORM".
WHEN ASKED WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? HE SAID "YOU'LL SEE". (WHAT COULD HE MEAN?)
KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEWS AND STAY VIGILANT.

We have not had a real government since 1871.

The 'UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC' was a corporation owned by British, Vatican and foreign sources.
(The USA INC corporation charter was purposely allowed to expire in order to now bring forth the original Republic government set in place by our forefathers and our nation's REAL money, the gold backed currency)
They have fooled Americans into wars for profit in a scheme to attain a renewed Roman Empire for the Vatican Jesuits who are the real "Wizards of OZ" behind the screen.

Things are going downhill for the cabal as they go bankrupt and now have to create false flags to attain their agenda. (which is failing as people perceive their intentions)

There is an outright war ongoing now between the cabal operatives at the lettered agencies at Langley, Pentagon, Homeland Security, FBI and others.

You will see more nasty events as the cabal is dying and is being arrested in vast numbers worldwide.

We know that the cabalists are being taken to FEMA Camps, Military Base Prisons and Black Ops 'secret sites' but the numbers are being kept secret to protect the operations that have been underway for months.

The cabalists were offered a "get out jail free card" last week to live out their lives away from society till they expire.

They refused.

Their scams and attacks on the people through Food Poisoning, Chemtrails, Electromagnetic injury, Sugar Diseases, GMO's, Wheat Modification, Vaccines, Morgellons Nanotech, Aids, Fluoridation and the murder of Holistic Doctors by Big Pharma are all part of their "Soft Kill" scheme.

The people of America are now the PRIMARY CREDITORS and now own almost all of the Franchises and Corporations worldwide because these scammers financed their empire on the backs of the people through scheme called a Cestui Que Vie Trust or Birth Certificate based on the life's labor of the people.

Intel was received last Saturday that gun battles would soon start as the cabal fights each other for the last chair in the room.

Vegas was an MK Ultra Proxy attack against Trump Supporters who are into country music.

The cabal are fighting each other but through mediums of fear like the recent spate of hurricanes...two of which hit key rebel areas of patriotism in Texas and Florida.

Jose was redirected away from the New England coast. (boys upstairs?)

Everything is going well it's just an Intel blackout.

On Sept.. 24 the USN was moved to Reno. (?)

On Mon. Sept. 25 Trump signed the Executive Order to make the USN officially asset / gold backed.

Expect some major changes this week.

As of today Oct. 1 all IRS debt has been wiped out. (forgiven)

All Rothschilds and their corrupt employees are being dealt with now worldwide.

5100 government officials in 78 countries have been fired and another 600 have been arrested or killed.

All vestiges of the cabal are being taken out.

A secret trust that was used by 'elites' to payoff crooks has been abolished.

The Clintons were big in this arena.

The old structure is changing.

In 2009 the Department of Defense paid the NFL $12 million to sing the anthem before games on the field to increase military recruitment for wars.

All islands in the Puerto Rican area are reptilian strongholds.

Many are aquatic beings.

Congress (not very many good guys here) knew 2 years ago about hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Jose which were planned for various reasons.

An alert was sent out to Puerto Ricans to get out of the country because FEMA will arrest them or even kill them if FEMA believes that they are alien or useless eaters.

Cabal arrests are now in full operation.

'Elites' are having their bank accounts frozen.

Many Dams were built over 'alien portals' as escape avenues and not for the benefit of the people.

There are many gods but only one Creator.

Scientists believe that there are 2 trillion universes containing 10 or so planets each.

131 underground bases called DUMBS are 5700 feet down and are staffed with various alien creatures.

Every year 2 more DUMBS are built at a cost of $17 to $31 billion each and house 10,000 workers and 9 different alien races.

The light forces have destroyed many of them since the 2011 blast in 'Mount Weather Virginia' that cracked the 'Washington Monument'. (Last two in this country were control bases--under San Diego and under San Francisco. These came shortly following the one in Denver and the northwest).

You will know that the war with the cabal is heating up when gunfights occur nationwide.

The media will have to cover these events.

The mass arrests that are upon the cabal and their minions will involve 3,000 crooks down to Governor.

There will be extreme wealth transfer from these thieves to the funds that will improve the lives of the impoverished.

This is not a coupe.

It is the righting of our ship by the good guys in order to steer America back on the track intended by our forefathers.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 10:54:00 PM

9 comments:

Joseph Eggert October 8, 2017 at 11:43 PM
I hope and pray some if not all of this information is TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous October 9, 2017 at 11:24 AM
sounds like more bullshit to me

Anonymous October 9, 2017 at 1:14 PM
Agreed and thank you. I am glad someone else can see through this nonsense.

Anonymous October 9, 2017 at 11:39 AM
IF THIS CAME FROM "DINAR CHRONICLES OR THAT LADY WHO IS TRYING TO SELL HER BOOK...AT DINAR CHRONICLES YOU CAN COUNT THIS AS "TOTAL B.S."
>> MR. ED AND SOME DOCTOR KEEPS POSTING B.S. WHICH ALSO "NEVER HAPPENS"... HOW DECEIVED MUST ONE BE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE U.S. CORPORATION ( NOW DEFUNCT BUT STILL PLAYING THE GAME) IS TRYING TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION WHILE THEY MURDER YOU ??? DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT "THEY" THE DECEIVERS WANT THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY HAVE SPENDABLE MONEY ???
HELL NO THEY DON'T !!
WE MIGHT CRUCIFY THEM IF WE HAD MONEY !!!
I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS NOW... BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING..
YOU WANT TO HURT THEM ?
GO GET A REFUND AT A 20% LOSS AND USE YOUR MONEY TO
PUT THEM OUT OF COMMISSION... THEN THEY WILL COME FORTH IN GROVES...
USE IT TO MOVE AWAY FROM AREAS WHERE THEY INTEND TO DROWN YOU IN TSUNAMI'S ... DON'T BELIEVE IT ??? VISIT XXXXX.com and watch video's
YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT THEM ??
STOP USING YOUR DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS AND IF IN BUSINESS STOP USING THEIR COMMERCIAL CREDIT CARD SYSTEM... THEY WILL "LOSE BILLIONS" EVERY WEEK..
WAKE THE HELL UP!! WHY DO YOU THINK THE MANUFACTURED HURRICANES ARE CONCENTRATING ON THE EAST COAST - THE GULF COAST AND CALIFORNIA ??? WAKE UP BEFORE YOU DROWN...PLEASE SAY: " I WAS TOLD" ON THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM...
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS "NAMBY PAMBY" AMERICA... AND THE FAKE FRAUDULENT U.S. CORP.. FAKE PRESIDENTS = FAKE CONGRESS - FAKE JUDGES - FAKE ATTORNEYS - FAKE LAWS - FAKE MONEY SYSTEM - FAKE
CHURCHES - FAKE POLICE - FAKE BANKING SYSTEM - FAKE MEDICAL SYSTEM - FAKE FOOD ALL POISONED - FAKE WATER ALL POISONED - FAKE EVERYTHING WHICH HAS BEEN AN ILLUSION LAID ON US SINCE 1861 AND 1871 THROUGH TODAY... WAKE UP.. WAKE UP... WAKE UP.. IT'S ALL LIES... YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED BIG TIME..

Anonymous October 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Well, as bad as I hate to say this, if you have been following this for very long, just about every item in this posting has been proclaimed *many* times in the past. Please do not take this wrong. I am optimistic that this will all come to pass at some point in time. But we have heard all of this before. One example is stopping of chemtrails. It wasn't that long ago that DT supposedly signed an EO that those would stop them. The next day, our skies were filled once again. Detractors will say that "It just takes time for an operation that big to shut down!" To that I say BULL! It takes mere SECONDS for an email to get around the world! And it likely takes even less than that for messages to reach our military leaders to stop it (if they aren't the ones doing it) or to STOP DOING IT if they are!
Do I believe the stuff is true in this posting? Probably about 75% of it. If those arrests were actually happening, and people were actually being taken to the FEMA camps, the remaining ones would be squealing like pigs to protect their a$$es from going with them. 46,000 is a LOT of people. But from my vantage point, no one is missing. Everyone that is doing all this dirty crap is still doing it. So the 46,000 are likely just peeons that don't matter as they are "expendables". Now, when we start to see the deviates that are running the show that are visible to us begin to be perp-walked with handcuffs on, then will that 75% start to rise. But not until then.
Key people that we must see take the perp-walk to make it believable include but are not limited to:
Barry Soetoro (Barak Obama)
John McCain
Maxine Waters
Nancy Pelosi
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Chelsea Clinton
George H.W. Bush
George W. Bush
Robert Meuller
Dick Chaney
Trey Gowdy
Joe Biden
Jack Lew
John Kerry
Chuck Hagel
Eric Holder
Marco Rubio
Dianne Feinstein
Shall I go on?
Now, I know some will jump on here and say that some of these are "good guys". I agree, to a point. If someone is robbing your neighbor's house and you see them, but don't report it, you unwittingly (or willfully) become an accomplice. These "good guys" know who the crooks are, know what to do to stop them, but refuse to do it because it would jeopardize their apple cart as well.
So, let's just wait until Monday, October 16, 2017 next week and see just how much of this has actually came to pass!
JMHO - YMMV
DS

Anonymous October 9, 2017 at 2:18 PM
The list of names represent only approximately 1 % of all the criminal characters that should have been in it; let's hope that honorable President Donald Trump and honorable General Dunford don't ever get lumped into the above-mentioned names list. If they ever do they would have failed We the People and We the People would have failed them. Presently we are executing lawless promulgations and popish dictates without any resistance and this is not helping the present situation in America. We all need to be much much more involved until we have thoroughly cleaned the swamp. And cleaning the swamp is not just President Trump's job. He needs our help, all of us. What can we do for America?

Anonymous October 9, 2017 at 3:57 PM
Nothing going to "Happen" Just another Freak putting out False Info.-So What's New?-It's Satan Children put All This Fake News OUT !!! Period.

Anonymous October 9, 2017 at 10:19 PM
You want to elp America? I'm speaking to all of the Christian population, Holy Spirit filled not the self righteous bunch who say they are holy and are living like the devil. President Trump needs our prayers to restore our Republic, for he can't do it alone. God has used people throughout history to do His will, some obeyed and others hadn't. Which ones will obey God's beckoned call, I wonder? We were given the authority over all which is evil according to the scriptures, read Psalms 91 for starters. A wise pastor told me years ago to pray and win, so
Let us all begin praying and winning, Soldiers of Christ!
Jackie Blue

rjwise66 October 10, 2017 at 2:36 PM
Alex, I'll take Bullshit for a $100.
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Mr. Ed wrote: This is not a coupe.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

I don't think it's a sedan either.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This is a coupe.

Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

The 'UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC' was a corporation owned by British, Vatican and foreign sources.
This reminded me to go and have a rummage through a file cabinet marked 'Colonial Busineff' in an obscure corner of the family library at Dotheboys Hall (we like to be overt with out cabbalistic satanic pedofilia).
In with some interesting stuff about our agent George Washington, including the minutes of the meeting where my ancestors decided to replace overt rule of the American Colonies with more covert 'guiding hands'.....but I digress.
I found some deeds and charters that had been long neglected. The special duck-egg blue paper had faded a little to more of a 'lightly polluted sky blue' shade, the diagonal red ink signatures were more pinkish and the fingerprints in blood were a bit fuzzy but it did seem clear that due to the terms of a bet that the Third Earl had won with the Pope the Estate actually owned substantial tracts of the Colonies USA.
I had to go to the Map Room for reference, but it turned out that we actually owned most of Northern Michigan as they call it. I was quite excited for a few minutes as I thought merging it with our Canadian estate would be quite fun, but on second thoughts I realised that the city of Detroit was pretty much the biggest feature thereabouts. Bummer, I thought. How to shoot ourselves in the foot I thought. Our cunning plan to have our Japanese branch do some smartening up of the auto industry had efffectively sabotaged our own outlet for heavy scrap metal that 70s America regarded as 'automobiles'.

It just shows what can happen when you let all that satanic pedifiliac fun get in the way of ruling the World in the manner centuries of training have prepared us for. Pope Francis and I had had a bit of a laugh about it later as we checked over the figures of the Vatican Soul Bank. (Q3 looking good!)

Left with the problem of what best to do with Michigan I was torn between trying to sell it to the Chinese as a holiday destination and theme park or offering it as a cereal premium prize draw to our chums on Rigel IV who have been getting a bit sniffy lately about the generally negative press their only mildly reptilian appearance has been getting on Earth lately.

Neither of those options seemed quite devious enough to be truly British, so I decided to leave them and Michigan to simmer on the back burner till the next satanic Cabal Jamboree and Baby Cookout when greater and vastly older minds than mine could devise something really Evil yet financially rewarding to do with this historical anomaly. Lord of the Flies knows we really don't need the money, apart from the satisfaction of keeping the poor suffering, but you don't get to be a Power That Is by not grasping every opportunity for Evil Donination.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It just shows what can happen when you let all that satanic pedifiliac fun get in the way of ruling the World in the manner centuries of training have prepared us for
Well, this is what happens when you let Deep Knight lead you astray with wanton debauchery instead of keeping your eyes open at the time the cards are being dealt. Not to rub the salt too deeply in the wound, but Deep Knight loves to regale visitors to Illuminati HQ with the story how he stuck it to you Brits by switching Northern Michigan (also known as the UP) in for your Brits as a substitute for Hawaii while you guys were still recovering from the orgy he set up for you.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

We were relying on his casual attitude not to check 'Forthcoming Events' and notice the partial destruction of Hawaii by vulcanism in 2025. Some of us might date back to the Roman Empire the wonders of Antisenol have kept the minds bright even if we finally had to ditch the bodies for more modern replacemnts.
We have much better uses for stolen children than soup and shoes even if it is a bit odd talking to a ten year old Machiavelli for a while.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:This is a coupe.
OK, so I edited your post. When I was a kid, I thought the "Dick Tracy goes to the moon" plot was very cool. Now I realize how ridiculous it was (after all, there was very little crime on the moon at the time). My excuse is that I was 8 years old, what's the Dinarians?
The Observer wrote:Well, this is what happens when you let Deep Knight lead you astray with wanton debauchery instead of keeping your eyes open at the time the cards are being dealt. Not to rub the salt too deeply in the wound, but Deep Knight loves to regale visitors to Illuminati HQ with the story how he stuck it to you Brits by switching Northern Michigan (also known as the UP) in for your Brits as a substitute for Hawaii while you guys were still recovering from the orgy he set up for you.
It wasn't an orgy but a Hawaiian luau, done UPper style (with a beaver instead of a pig roasted in banana leaves). While there was some discrete debauchery, very little of it was technically wanton.
Siegfried Shrink wrote:We were relying on his casual attitude not to check 'Forthcoming Events' and notice the partial destruction of Hawaii by vulcanism in 2025. Some of us might date back to the Roman Empire the wonders of Antisenol have kept the minds bright even if we finally had to ditch the bodies for more modern replacemnts.
We have much better uses for stolen children than soup and shoes even if it is a bit odd talking to a ten year old Machiavelli for a while.
Finally a comment that makes sense and merits a serious answer. Some say only the brave deserve the fair, while familiarity breeds contempt. I suggest it's fairly brave to have contemptibly familiar breeding. Different strokes for different folks.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've never been to the UP but I would like to express my own open admiration for the bloke who thought the best way to torture the USA was to let it have the rest of Michigan. :haha:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, November 21, 2017
RV INTELLIGENCE ALERT - November 19, 2017

The following was received moments ago from reliable source with permission/request to post FYI....

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT November 19, 2017

- MARINES IN FULL COMBAT GEAR ARRIVED IN LANGLEY YESTERDAY WITH V-22 OSPREY'S AND STORMED INTO THE CIA HEADQUARTERS.

- SEVERAL INDIVIDUALS RUNNING CIA OPERATIONS WERE ARRESTED ON THE SPOT.

- 1,800 SEALED INDICTMENTS AND COUNTING, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT.

- MEETINGS ARE TAKING PLACE DAY TO DAY ON WHEN THE RIGHT TIME IS TO BEGIN THE TRANSITION.

- THE NEW MONETARY SYSTEM AND ALL OF IT'S COUNTER-PARTS INCLUDING THE RV IS READY FOR ACTIVATION.

- THE NEW REPUBLIC GOVERNMENT IS FULLY OPERATIONAL.

- WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF THE TRANSITION.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:46:00 AM

7 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM
But yet you posted, "Fifth and final point!
As I have posted and commented many many times over the last few years WE WILL NOT HAVE AN RV FOR A LONG TIME!!!!
Until the current system is changed and the badge wearing corporate policy enforcers are removed and can no longer use civil forfeiture to take our money we will NOT have an RV. PERIOD.
You are not very observant or you would have seen many of my postings and comments on this! I think you are a TROLL and a crybaby looking for attention! Period! Shame on you!"
Confused..... please explain.

Freewill November 21, 2017 at 1:28 PM
This post should have the source disclosed. After seeing the same old hopium over the last 14 years it seems like you people would have figured it out by now. Go ahead and look through this blogs archives and tell us all when the last RV post I made was...
I will go ahead and tell you! It was May 31st 2016 and located on the sister blog linked at the top of this blog.
Nesaranews Real RV/GCR News. 3rd link from the left.
That blog contains my postings on the RV.

Anonymous November 21, 2017 at 2:53 PM
See your email.

Freewill November 21, 2017 at 4:18 PM
Seen it. Same BS from inteldinarcronicles... also owner has operationdisclosure! They put out so much bullshit that you can spread a 10 foot wide path around the world!

Anonymous November 21, 2017 at 12:34 PM
nothing too confusing here. Jim Stone who is totally credible comes to the table claiming the Marine raid of the criminal CIA is a hoax and still right below his report is the story just below Stone's report.

Unknown November 21, 2017 at 3:58 PM
Anon....So what is the problem with seeing two conflicting reports? Dah! Can you do your own thinking and
figure things out on your own or do you have to have it spelled out for you? The BIG ISSUE is WHY are we
getting conflicting reports? Who, what and WHY?

Anonymous November 21, 2017 at 9:33 PM
That's easy. Paid disinformants exist to keep your attention from the real issues and problems. Keeping people arguing over a fictional story about when people are going to get rich is a classic example. And by fictional, I mean the entire RV concept. It makes you passive so that you sit there and do nothing to solve the problems. Just like the fictional NESARA.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More proof that the garbage above about Langley and the RV is 110% true!!!!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Marines Raid CIA! FBI Neutralized!

Marines Raid CIA!
FBI Neutralized!
Tom Heneghan, Stew Webb

Published on Nov 21, 2017

Stew and Tom go over huge developments regarding the Marines raid on the CIA. They got computers and documents. The FBI is not answering their phones according to their sources and Sorcha Faal intel assets! Something huge has gone down! Copy and distribute this interview to combat Illuminati gatekeepers such as Alex Jones!

Posted by Olive Oyl at 11:16:00 AM

[Sorcha Faal Intel is the gold standard when it come to this research]

4 comments:

Anonymous November 22, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Now that's interesting. Sorcha Faal, a well known CIA disinfo agent, is reporting the CIA got raided. That should totally disprove this nonsense. I can't believe you are still posting this silliness here.

[Or maybe not]

Anonymous November 22, 2017 at 11:32 AM
As with most things reported on this blog, this will turn out to be total nonsense. Nothing any of these people have ever said has been true. Heneghan, Fulford, Mount, Jones (maybe Jones partially because he is controlled opposition),Faal, etc. are either deep state mouthpieces or useful idiots.
The important thing to note is everyone who reported this non-event. Then you will see who is deep state mouthpiece.

Freewill November 22, 2017 at 1:14 PM
Both of the above commenters missed the Jim Stone article I posted. Read it then read our mission statement. If you have any intelligence you will retract your comments.
Here is the post:
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Jimstone - Marines landing at Langley was a hoax
Jimstone
I never reported the Marines landing at Langley because I knew it was a hoax
Evidently it got high profile reporting. Supposedly marines landed at Langley to prevent a coup against Trump. Problem is, it was such an obvious hoax I knew it within 45 minutes of it first being reported. How did I know? EASY: No reports on social media. If the Marines did anything anywhere, it would be all over social media. I did a wait and see. It took less than an hour of waiting for me to know it had to be fake. And when nothing popped up, I called it a hoax and never posted it. And I was right.
Lots of times if I don't have it here, I called it a hoax before practically anyone even heard of it. I am most often right when I skip a story.
Posted by Freewill at 6:40:00 AM

[But, but, but, before you free your willie, what about this, the very next post by Popeye's squeeze!]

ALL MILITARY BASES ON HIGH ALERT!

SNAFU Radio
Streamed live on Nov 20, 2017

Just confirmed by several people in the Marines that marines did invade Langley and CIA headquarters, and Air Force state side and overseas are now on high alert. ALL BASES ON HIGH ALERT NOBODY ALLOWED ON BASE OR OFF BASE MARINE CAPTAIN IN COLORADO SAID.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 11:20:00 AM

[And Tommy and Stewwy agree with Sorcha!]

Marine Raid on CIA – Intel Update from Tom Heneghan & Stew Web – November 21, 2017
Thank you to M and Glenn Canady for the following article, ~ Ascension With Earth

Marine Raid on CIA Update! FBI Neutralized!

Posted by Glenn Canady on November 21, 2017 at 7:30pm

Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb give update on the Marine raid on CIA headquarters.
Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb report on the Marine raid on CIA headquarters. They got the documents!

Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb go over everything they know about the Marines raid on CIA headquarters in Langley. It did happen and the Marines secured a lot of documents and computers. Something is going on with the FBI too! They were not answering their phones all day. Sorcha Faal who is a bunch of spooks that put out far more truth than the illuminati gatekeepers such as Alex Jones posted this post yesterday. (see below) There is no doubt now, something BIG is going down with the FBI! Multiple people have tried to get through to the FBI and according to Tom and Stew – they were not answering! Sorcha sources confirm this. Is the FBI circling the wagons preparing to guard their pedophile masters in a last stand as Sorcha speculates or have they been neutralized? Nobody knows for sure what is going on with the FBI but hopefully the Marines went into those offices too and grabbed the files they’ve hidden for the Bush Clinton crime syndicate! Tom Heneghan reports they have been neutralized and all the information they’ve hidden is being analyzed now. Let’s pray this is true!

“As per the protocols and procedures established in 2014 by then FBI Director James Comey for the FSB to contact the FBI in such matters as these in order to seek “clarification/substance”, this report notes, the MoFA(designated as the “first contact” entity between the US and Russia) discovered that all “normal channel links” with this US intelligence organization had “ceased to exist”—thus causing the MoFA to “seek clarification” from the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) as to what was occurring in America—and that the SVR scarily responded to by informing the MoFA that the FBI was now operating in “only inward mode” and had ceased all of its “normal functions”.”

Tom reports the Marines secured documentation regarding 9/11, the JFK assassination and much more. Interesting to note that Trump began bombing the CIA drug labs in Afghanistan shortly after the Marines raided the CIA. This has never been done before so this is a very good sign. Lots of good intel on this broadcast.

Trump begins bombing CIA drug labs in Afghanistan shortly after Marines take away documents and computers
Trump Unleashes HELL on CIA Drug labs in Afghanistan! The Marines DID Raid the CIA and took away computers and documents!

Stew Webb and Tom Heneghan will be putting out all the latest information from their sources in US and French intelligence tomorrow morning. What I can tell you so far is the Marines DID raid the CIA headquarters and took out documents and computers. The FBI was not answering their phones all day today so maybe there’s some more good news there too! The VERY good news is Trump is bombing the crap out of the Bush CIA drug labs in Afghanistan now! This has never been done before! Trump has taken off the gloves and is going for the throat of the CIA who killed JFK! Daddy Bush is like a cornered rat now. He’s just had a major dent put in his drug profits. Tom and Stew will be giving you some great news in the morning! I will post the latest interview as soon as it’s done.

November 20, 2017
Russia Issues US-EU “Terror Alert” After “Terrorist Incident” At American Swiss Consulate
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA [shouldn't that be MoFo?]) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that the issuance this afternoon of an unprecedented US-EU “terror alert” travel notice for Federation citizens is “directly related” to the mysterious closing of the American Consulate in Zurich, Switzerland, after a “terrorist incident” occurred there within an hour of Germany’s government collapsing—and that became even more alarming to the MoFA after the Federal Security Service (FSB) reported that all communication links established between them and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), in 2014, by then FBI Director James Comey had “ceased to exist”. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

According to this report, earlier this morning, the entire European continent began to “reverberate with fear” after reports began to emerge from Germany that Mutti Merkel’s [Mutti is German form Mother, Merkel is Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany] government was collapsing, and that was followed, at approximately 07:45 +1 GMT, by elite Swiss police forces in Zurich rapidly “descending in force” upon the US Consulate where a still unclear “terrorist incident” was unfolding—and that press reports say was due to a “suspicious parcel” being discovered.

With German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier gravely warning that Germany is now facing an unprecedented situation due to the fall of Mutti Merkel’s government, this report continues, the FSB became “highly concerned” about the Zurich “terrorist incident” as when it occurred, FBI agents were in the US Consulate “interviewing/interrogating” the Swiss double agent spy known as “Daniel M.”—whom a German court had, this past fortnight, granted a suspended sentence to for his spying crimes.

As per the protocols and procedures established in 2014 by then FBI Director James Comey for the FSB to contact the FBI in such matters as these in order to seek “clarification/substance”, this report notes, the MoFA (designated as the “first contact” entity between the US and Russia) discovered that all “normal channel links” with this US intelligence organization had “ceased to exist”—thus causing the MoFA to “seek clarification” from the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) as to what was occurring in America—and that the SVR scarily responded to by informing the MoFA that the FBI was now operating in “only inward mode” and had ceased all of its “normal functions”.

The “only inward mode” operations currently being directed by the FBI, to the exclusion of everything else, this report explains, refers to the truest purpose of this intelligence organization—and that in the early 1900’s, when the FBI was founded, American constitutionalists warned would someday be used to prop up the ruling elites and attack those who dare challenge the establishment.

Most important to know about the FBI, this report details, is that in order to protect its nations ruling elites, it created itself to be a mirror image of the Nazi German Secret State Police (GESTAPO)—and whom the FBI was so impressed with, in the aftermath of World War II, they secretly hired hundreds of Nazis as spies and informants—and which order to keep secret the knowledge of, the FBI then carried out a massive cover-up campaign to ensure that their true identities and ties to Hitler’s holocaust machine would remain unknown—and anyone who dared to blow the whistle on the FBI’s illicit Nazi ties, found themselves spied upon, intimidated, harassed and labeled as a threat to national security.

As the American, people prior to World War II, had been protected under their nations Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution that enforced the notion that “each man’s home is his castle” secure from unreasonable searches, arbitrary arrests, surveillance and seizures of property by the government, this report continues, the Gestapo officers embedded into the FBI changed this protection by substituting in its place the Nazi Germany “except for the king” theory of law—and as explained by the FBI’s Chief of Intelligence, Edward Miller, who said that he took his argument from the common law of centuries gone by—and though he conceded that “a man’s home is his castle,” he shockingly added that “no man can maintain a castle against the king”—and though tried and convicted for his crimes against the American people, Miller was, nevertheless, pardoned by President Ronald Reagan—as the elites in America always protect the FBI, and who in turn protects these elites from ever having to answer for their crimes.

To the greatest danger posed to the American people by the FBI going into full protection of their elite masters by their “only inward mode” operations, this report explains, can be likened to what occurred with the Gestapo in their protection of the German Nazi regime—and who were so consumed with protecting the elite Nazi ruling class from their nations own citizens, they failed in protecting their own country—with their intelligence failures now becoming legendary, most particularly their stunning failure to even know how large the Soviet Army was before they attacked Russia.

And as the Gestapo failed to protect their own country during World War II, this report continues, so has the FBI, too—most famously prior to the 11 September 2001 (9/11) after the US Congress had deluged the FBI with almost $2 billion to upgrade its computers in the late 1990’s—but that all went to waste as FBI agents, on 9/11, were still using eight-year-old machines that were incapable of searching the web or sending email—and with one FBI agent observing that the bureau ethos was that “real men don’t type” as the only thing a real agent needs is a notebook, a pen and gun, and “with those three things you can conquer the world”.

Far from “conquering the world”, though, this report continues, the FBI’s horrific crimes against the American people in order to protect their nations elites are nearly too numerous to mention—but that the Pulitzer Prize winning American author Tim Weiner was able to do in his shocking book titled “Enemies: A History of the FBI”—and that the esteemed American author James Bovard expounded on in his devastating article titled “FBI: A Stasi for America”—and wherein Bovard stunningly documents how the FBI has morphed from being America’s Gestapo, to its now, today, having become exactly like East German communist Stasi—which stands for the now defunct East German Ministry for State Security that has been described as “one of the most effective and repressive intelligence and secret police agencies to have ever existed”.

As to why the American people aren’t yet fully aware of how dangerous the FBI really is to their freedom and liberty, this report explains, is due to its tight control over the image of itself it allows anyone to see—and who are, also, protected by the US mainstream propaganda media—who just this past week, published an article with the headline “FBI Issues Warrant For Texas Shooter's iPhone Data”—but with truth being that FBI did no such thing—as it was Texas Ranger Kevin Wright who sought the warrants because the FBI refused to—with the FBI, also, refusing Apple’s offer of help to unlock this iPhone.

With the FBI having concluded that Hillary Clinton was innocent of her email crimes before they had even begun their investigation, and knew about her being bribed, but didn’t tell anyone, while at the same time their failing to tell the American people that they can’t verify any of the vile claims made against President Trump in the so-called “Russian Dossier” this report concludes, this US intelligence agencies failure to respond to Russia’s growing concerns due to its only focusing on its protecting of the elites within the American “Deep State”, clearly shows that grave dangers being posed to the entire world are being ignored by them—thus causing the MoFA to issue its “terror alert” for all Federation citizens traveling to both the US and EU—but that the MoFA says the threat of “would wane by 31 January 2018”—and that encapsulates the most feared time period in which an expected “false flag” event may take place which would ignite our entire world into war.

November 20, 2017 Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at BiteMe.Com.

[Note: Many governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagree with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit us, and others like us, that is exampled in numerous places, including HERE.]

[Note: The WhatThe@#$!DoesItMean.com website was created for and donated to the Sisters of Sorcha Faal in 2003 by a small group of American computer experts led by the late global technology guru Wayne Green (1922-2013) to counter the propaganda being used by the West to promote their illegal 2003 invasion of Iraq.]

[Note: The word Kremlin (fortress inside a city) as used in this report refers to Russian citadels, including in Moscow, having cathedrals wherein female Schema monks (Orthodox nuns) reside, many of whom are devoted to the mission of the Sisters of Sorcha Faal.]
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

the entire European continent began to “reverberate with fear”
Breaking news from Europe.

No fear visible in this part of town, although a minor car accident near my house did lead to an angry exchange of words, I could detect no reference to the FBI, CIA or FSB, not altogether suprising in the English Midlands.

I did hear some rumours that the Vatican had ordered the Swiss Navy to 'Blockade Washington' but this may have been a reference to the small English town of Washington, Tyne and Wear, which is in the Northeast of the country and is of no interest to anyone, even the inhabitants of nearby Sunderland, also a place of no strategic importance.

In other important European news, the Mayor of Drancy, a Paris suburb, was reported to have 'a slight cold'.

How we envy you colonists the thrilling news you seem to have each and every day, such a fun and exciting place to live. I really feel that if we do not have some exciting news soon, I may have to make some up.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I did hear some rumours that the Vatican had ordered the Swiss Navy to 'Blockade Washington' but this may have been a reference to the small English town of Washington, Tyne and Wear, which is in the Northeast of the country and is of no interest to anyone, even the inhabitants of nearby Sunderland, also a place of no strategic importance.
Damn that Pope, I'll make sure I have his New World Order "controller" takes care of that, the Swiss Navy is needed elsewhere. As for for Washington, Tyne and Wear, I've never been there (or is it "to them?"), but I once spent the night in Wash-and-Wear, a village in the Non-Iron Range of Minnesota. This place is of GREAT strategic importance, and I have it on good authority that it's where Canadian tanks will cross the border first when they invade.

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno about the "Non Iron Range" but the rest of Minnesota is protect by America's finest line, the Hanson Brothers.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's a maxim of strategic planning that you should "play to your strengths." Given this, I don't know if we should rely on hockey as our first line of defense on the Canadian border.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:It's a maxim of strategic planning that you should "play to your strengths." Given this, I don't know if we should rely on hockey as our first line of defense on the Canadian border.
You have the Blackhawks. Beat my hometown team, the Canucks, every time. But then the Raging Grannies could beat the Canucks any time.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

WHO IS Jared Rand - REALLY?

Received this email from a reader a couple hours ago and have decided to post it FYI. The sender makes some VERY interesting points, ones that we should be taken seriously. If anyone can answer any of these questions and provide the needed vetting, please do so!

FROM NESARA READER:

I THINK JARED RAND IS ANOTHER SHILL.. SENT IN TO KEEP THE "HOPIUM PEOPLE" HOPING..

WHY DO I THINK THIS..?

1. HE DID NOT PROVE WHO HE IS...

2. HE SAID THE EXCHANGE WOULD START IN 24 HOURS AND CHANGED THAT TO THE 800 #'S IN 24 HOURS

3. HE SAID EVERYONE WOULD HAVE TO " FIND THE 800 NUMBERS"

4. HE PURPOSELY "BLEW OFF" THE "TRUST" THE VATICAN HOLDS.. AS " THEY WON'T NEED IT
EVEN THOUGH HE ALSO SAID.. NOT AS MANY AS THOUGHT WILL BE EXCHANGING
YET HE WANTS US TO SUPPORT THE WORLD..

5. HE MADE REFERENCE TO THE NEW REPUBLIC...

6. SAID HE'S BEEN WORKING ON THIS SINCE HE WAS 10 YEARS OLD. FOR 32 YEARS

7. NEVER MENTIONED WHEN THE EXCHANGE WOULD ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE

8. BEEN OVER 48 HOURS AND I SEE NO ONE JUMPING UP AND DOWN ABOUT ANYTHING..

9. HE AND HIS CO-HART "TANK" A PART OF " THE REAL TRUTH" SHOW... AND A COUPLE
OF CALLERS WHO SOUNDED LIKE THEY WERE READING SCRIPTS.. SOUNDED TOOOO MUCH
LIKE WHAT GOV SENT IN TO "TNT TONY'S" SHOW WHICH WAS ALL LIES..

10. I LOOKED UP ALL THE RAND CORPORATIONS.. HIS NAME ISN'T ANYWHERE

11. I TRIED TO FIND HIS "NEW REPUBLIC" AND IT DOES NOT SHOW UP EITHER...

12. HE TOLD THE PEOPLE EXACTLY WHAT THEY "WANT TO HEAR" EXCEPT FOR THE
FOLLOWING:

WHO HE REALLY IS
HOW HE CAN BE CONTACTED
WHO AUTHORIZED HIM TO GIVE OUT THIS INFO ON THE EXCHANGE ?
HOW TO CONTACT HIS "NEW REPUBLIC"
WHAT HE ACTUALLY DID FOR ALL OF US THESE LAST 32 YEARS ( SAID HE IS 62 )

THERE IS NOT ONE WRITE UP ON HIM
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT THE NEW REPUBLIC EVEN AT WIKIPEDIA
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT HIM ANYWHERE =NOT EVEN A PHOTO
NOTHING ABOUT HIM AND THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET OR THE EXCHANGE

SO OUT OF THE BLUE HE ARRIVED...
HIS ONLY CREDENTIALS A TOMB STONE OF A DEAD "RAND" IN A CEMETERY FROM YEARS AGO ???

THAT INFO WAS IMMEDIATELY POSTED BY JUDY BYINGTON.. DINAR ( CIA) CHRONICLES.....

ONE WOULD THINK THAT WITH ALL HE "TALKED ABOUT" HE COULD BE FOUND SOMEWHERE..

HOPE I'M WRONG.. BUT THE CLOCK IS TICKING AND SO FAR "ZERO"

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE CABAL IS GOING TO LET US GET BIG MONEY IN OUR HANDS???

THERE ARE HUGE EVENTS PLANNED FOR US
---- YELLOWSTONE BLOWING UP
----TSUNAMI TO TAKE OUT EASTERN AMERICA.. THE ENTIRE GULF COAST AND ALL OF FLORIDA
AND COAST LINE OF CALIFORNIA.. AND THE FAULT LINES..
---- TURNING THE DOLLAR INTO CRYPTO CURRENCY = DIGITAL MONEY... VERY SOON..
BLACK PLAGUE BEING DROPPED ON US -- ALREADY IN ARIZONA
AND THE LIST GOES ON
THEY WANT TRUMP DEAD BY DECEMBER..
WE DO NOT KNOW IF ROTHSCHILD IS REALLY DEAD OR NOT.. OR WHISKED AWAY
EVERYONE IS STILL POSTING SORO'S FACE EVEN THOUGH HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

IF THERE EVER IS A CURRENCY EXCHANGE IT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE "MIDST" OF ALL THE ABOVE
AND THE BANKS WILL SEAL THEIR DOORS SHUT...
IT'S THE SAME OLD BUNCH...AT WORK.

PEOPLE NEED TO START "VETTING" PEOPLE LIKE JARED RAND BEFORE THEY GIVE THEM
FREE ADVERTISING AND FREE RADIO TIME...

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE NO ONE BOTHERED TO FIND OUT WHO HE REALLY IS..

OK READERS - WHAT SAY YOU?!
Post your thoughts/comments below as per usual.............

Posted by Olive Oyl at 7:08:00 PM

2 comments:

Freewill November 23, 2017 at 12:54 AM
I have one idea. Inquire with the France Corporation Council and see who holds the corporate charter for the New Republic Inc.

Anonymous November 23, 2017 at 3:09 AM
Provably, his event date prediction failed like all the previous date predictions. If we weren't so jaded by hundreds of false Hopium claims, some might have cut him some slack. Not anymore. The currency crowd is finally doing what SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE many years ago. Demand evidence of a claim before it's permitted to be aired. Think of how much BS could have been avoided. The 'nice trusting guy' routine by currency holders & Guru's may seem like the human thing to do, but does not produce any meaningful results. I have suggested more careful vetting many times for years, yet the touchy-feely-loving-everybody agenda was determined to pretend that the 'bad guys' had repented. Plomo o plata, gents. Today's tools must be employed for today's problems. Next time somebody starts yammering about "forgiveness," tell them you blessed the Cabals bullet before the execution.

BTW, NESARA News has the following new "masthead," reacting to all those people who have complained when they put stuff on the RV up again.

For all the critics and ignoramuses who choose
to bash the publishers about content posted,
You need to read this!

Nesaranews Mission Statement

Question -- What is the goal of this website? Why do we share different
sources of information that sometimes conflicts or might even be
considered disinformation?

Answer -- The primary goal of Nesaranews is to help all people become better
truth-seekers in a real-time boots-on-the-ground fashion. This is for the purpose
of learning to think critically, discovering the truth from within—not just
believing things blindly because it came from an "authority" or credible source.
Instead of telling you what the truth is, we share information from many sources so that you
can discern it for yourself. We focus on teaching you the tools to become your own authority
on the truth, gaining self-mastery, sovereignty, and freedom in the process. We want each of
you to become your own leaders and masters of personal discernment, and as such, all
information should be vetted, analyzed and discerned at a personal level. We also
encourage you to discuss your thoughts in the comments section of this site to engage in a
group discernment process. Not to bash publishers!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it." – Aristotle
Burnaby49 wrote:You have the Blackhawks. Beat my hometown team, the Canucks, every time. But then the Raging Grannies could beat the Canucks any time.
Rather than put the Grannies on the border, I suggest we play to OUR strengths. NASCAR stock car racing. Sort of like "Mad Max Meets Fast & Furious on the Canadian Border."

BTW - how did you like the Turkish dancers on that video I put up on "From Russia with Love?" I had one with just the song, but then saw the dancers and put it up specifically for you. They might not have "Cocaine eyes" (or "Speedfreak jive") but they must be on some sort of dangerous drug, most of them have the shakes really bad.
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

THERE ARE HUGE EVENTS PLANNED FOR US
---- YELLOWSTONE BLOWING UP
----TSUNAMI TO TAKE OUT EASTERN AMERICA.. THE ENTIRE GULF COAST AND ALL OF FLORIDA
AND COAST LINE OF CALIFORNIA.. AND THE FAULT LINES..
Why do you guys have all the exciting stuff? Is it fair? Is it likely that serious geology should be restricted to one global area? I did search Rest Of World 'boots on the ground' Troof sources and could only find some old stuff about 7 lean years for Egypt.

Surely no New World Order can be achieved sithout a rain of frogs in Luxemburg, Mongol hoards peparing to sweep across the Steppes, and the return of Dragons to China?
But all this good stuff goes un-noticed, just as if it did not exist.

Something is very wrong here.