Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's take on the "Can't let the new billionaires influence the election" story.

Monday, November 3, 2014
Excuse for delaying the RV was a lie.

Tony and DC have done a commendable job, I congratulate them for their undying help in keeping us as informed as possible over the years and in the end they are just the messengers so I will never blame them for the lies we are being told.
This latest lie was a whopper because they used it to stall the RV process once again. They claimed the Dinarians exchanging their currency would disrupt the US mid-term political election with the money they could fund the political parties with.
Really? If the banks were going to hold their funds for a day or two how is this even possible if the election is tomorrow? It's physically impossible for people to go through the RV process over the next few days waiting for confirmation their funds are in their accounts ready to use.
And to top it off, the US admin. has been telling Tony and DC that the Dinarians don't matter to them and that we are not that important in this whole RV process. Again, really? If that were true then why are we being used as the excuse to once again stall the RV?
You can't have it both ways and say on one hand we really don't matter in this RV process then in the next breath use us as the reason to stall the RV with concerns we may use money from our exchange to fund political parties in this election that runs tomorrow knowing full well we wouldn't see any of that money for a couple of days at the very most.
It would appear some politicians don't know how to lie very well, when they do lie. I suppose when you lie long enough you don't really care what it sounds like to anyone else anymore.
So what excuse will we see once he election is over with and the RV still has not gone completely through and we don't see new rates on international screens by Wed?
If the entire world can be held hostage and at bay by a few US political hacks, all we Dinarians can do is wait for the next lie to come slithering out of their lips.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:03 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous November 3, 2014 at 9:12 PM
"would disrupt the US mid-term political election with the money they could fund the political parties with"
WE'VE BEEN HEARING THIS EXCUSE FOR TWENTY+ YEARS
I'm with Spartacus .. kill them .. kill them all

Anonymous November 3, 2014 at 10:12 PM
On the plus side for Tony / DC, which ' guru ' hasn't lied, if only by omission or the favorite " the intel was correct at the time. " TRAIN OF THOUGHT HERE : Where will almost everyone put their money ? Right, in the banks that are in big trouble. Is this the only way to bail out these idiots ? Likely, yes, at this point. How much will this cost any bank to be bailed out this way ? NOTHING, just what a banker wants to hear. Remember when you did a Google search for ' Dinar ' when you first thought about it ? The top result was " It's a scam." My understanding is that this costs big bucks, a lot of money to spend for a ' dinar hater.' Isn't this, effectively, like telling little Johnny he can't have a cookie now ? The point is, in my opinion, Dinarians were carefully led down this path, the intention being to bail out banks for FREE. After all this time, I don't think the banks believe there are enough holders of currencies to bail them right now. So what do you do ? PISS THEM OFF ! Apparently even bank tellers are pissed and telling a lot of people = MORE ANGRY PEOPLE BUYING CURRENCY FOR EXCHANGE ! Little Johnny can grab more cookies at the last minute ! Notice currency sellers are still selling ? If the RV had actually occurred [ Tony / DC said it did last Friday ], how can that be ? This method could simultaneously be used to pay off / out friends and family, exactly what we are told is happening. Can't keep the rich peter - puffers waiting, can we. I've thought that this was the most likely plan for 3 years now. We pay for the currency, the banks are bailed for free, and political cronies can now buy the Yacht's they always wanted. TYJM frj

Anonymous November 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM
This has nothing to do regarding this post because there is no need to respond to bullshit. This is in regard to the: "Open Letter to General Ham." Don't you think it is about time to take that down, Johnnie? I think it is rather obvious that he has no intention of responding to it. Somebody must have forgotten to tell him that: "Tag, you're it!

Pathos

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
REPOST --- DISTRESS CALL - LINDA NEEDS HELP NOW

Linda has been Homeless and she is disabled stuck in a motel . Unable to pay her bill. She needs help desperately. People have been stepping up helping her can't help no more. She will need money for food and motel bill. If you can help please do a pay pal lindasnesara@gee.com.

Linda's phone number is XXX YYY ZZZZ

She has been homeless since Oct 7, 2014. Any amount will do small or large until the RV is done.

Love and Light
xxxxxx

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:14 PM

Ethos?

Tuesday, November 4, 2014
that we could be going for our currency exchange on Wednesday thru Friday

Already Blessed wrote 2m ago "DC & Tony both said that we could be going for our currency exchange on Wednesday thru Friday. We are sitting on pins & needles waiting for updated information." NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THE CALL!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:35 PM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pathos
Ethos?
You didn't mention Aramis or D'artagnan!

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

All for one and one for all dinars!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

The New York Times projects Louisiana will go to a Senate run-off - which means just as expected Tony/Winston will have their excuse for why the RV is delayed now through December 8. Of course, in reality it doesn't really matter as there is a clear majority in control...but that will be the excuse.

By the way, isn't it interesting McHaffie thinks Tony/Winston's excuse is a whopper of a lie from The Dark Cabal? It doesn't even occur to him that yes, its a whopper of a life...because Tony and Winston made it up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That McHalfwit ever gets even a glimmer of reality is amazing, and even then he doesn't know what to do with it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

From Lightindarkness:

"So do you see what hes doing here? Setting up this story of how the "elites" are cashing out - but don't worry - everyone will get to cash out soon....except WHOOPS every seat isn't decided on election day so now no RV for you! It is so obvious that is the set up, and now we are going to sit back and watch all his idiot followers fall for it completely.

Tony (or more likely, Winston) knows this. Anyone who reads a major newspaper has read about how likely runoffs are this year. So now when the RV doesn't happen for the next few months we'll be told its because of the election."

What Tony and Winston did on Monday's call was so obvious and transparent any rational person could see their plan. But they are smart enough to know that they aren't dealing with rational people and they're right.

Examples from TNT:

"Hunt...why do you think it's the Republicans that control the US? The Dems are currently in control of EVERYTHING!! I can't wait till we vote them all out!!"

"The UST is part of the Obama Administration very clearly and NOT the Republicans. It looks to me that if one from NH, KS or NC goes to the Republicans or either the Republican candidate from GA or LA get over 50% (ie no runoff), then there is a 99% chance the Republicans will take the Senate and there will be no reason for the current administration to delay the RV until January."

"The Dems are in control right now this is all on them."

"The Speaker of The House Of Representatives (Congress) is Republican and in Congress they have the majority part with 234 Republicans (only 199 Democrats). The Senate has the Democrats as the majority with 53 Democrats (and only 45 Republicans). Online is said that the House controls the UST. However, it appears the UST is a private corporation."

"Secretary of the Treasury is a cabinet position. Therefore, by definition, the UST takes marching order from the President. Therefore, if you believe Tony and DC and are pleased with how the President has been handling the revalue, be sure and vote democratic tomorrow. If you're frusterated that the RV hasn't happened and the RV is a priority in your life, vote republican.
Based on Tony and DC's call today, it's obvious that if Mitt Romeny had won the election in 2012, the RV would have been done long ago. "

"I will offer you this... I do not know the answer to what Hunt posed... I truly don't know who controls various aspects of the government... While an educated man (I have a doctorate in psychology), I found reading down through the posts such a feeling of judgment, anger, and lack of compassion that it made my heart hurt. Someone expresses a thought or opinion and instead of maybe, just maybe if you disagree you would either ask a clarifying question or offer some insight instead of spitting vile judgement. "

This is my personal favorite and one I wholeheartedly agree with: "Best case for retro-active birth control I've seen in a long time."
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This is what MacHaffie has to say about Tony this morning.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014
OPEN LETTER TO TONY --- TIME TO MOVE FORWARD!

Good morning Tony,

It is time to move forward, to make this Country free from Capitol Hill, powerful for the Tax Payers, rich for all of US and the others that have no knowledge of this great opportunity that has been given to all of US because we have been selected by the greatest power of all.

The Administration has shown it is not capable of doing what is right for all of America, but only for themselves.

No one like dishonest, unprofessional, lying day after day, People that are existing in the Administration and on Capitol Hill that have hurt all the Tax Payers but their Friends, plus helped the Bankster play more games, the World is very upset to state the least about the USA, Administration and Capitol Hill.

Please give us the names of the People that have been for “#we are the people” of this Great Country in the World which is the USA.

We all have been thru Hell because of the Administration/Democratic Party/ Bankster, Cabal, it is well known now, this will be exposed very soon by numerous people, media, etc.

The Administration/Democratic Party burned their own house down with them in the burning house.

That is a true fact now look at how bad the Democratic were beat in each winning state most of them are better than 55%.

I can’t wait to hear what you have to say today on the call, be honest we have fought the right fight, they fought the unprofessional unethical dishonest disgusting dirty fight.

Yes you Tony fought the right fight even thou I disagreed with you numerous times.

I am very proud of you for that, I would have taken another direction.

We all deserve the Release of all of our funds to move forward help our families to become better in life, to start rebuilding this great country, to start business that will make this a Great country for all.

The Americans have been hurting to long, in too much pain that has been forced on all Americans by this Administration, Capitol Hill, President, Dishonest, unprofessional legal/court system and Banksters

Respectfully submitted

The American People

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:58 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So the American People typed that all by they widdle selbes did they???

I still think you ought to rename this to any Millennia Now, since we've already passed one mark.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Pathos
Ethos?
You didn't mention Aramis or D'artagnan!
Aristotle teaches that speakers rhetorically persuade audiences using three elements.

•Ethos persuades by the appeal of the speaker’s personality or character.
•Logos is the appeal to reason through the quality of the argument in the speech.
•Pathos appeals to the audience’s emotions.

In Les Trois Mousquetaires Dumas shows how using the teachings and examples of Athos, Porthos, and Aramis aided d'Artagnan in becoming a Musketeer and getting into the pants of fair Constance. Athos showed him how persuades wenches with personality or character, Porthos how to appeals to a strumpet's emotions, and Aramis how to unhook an 18th century brassiere.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:...and Aramis how to unhook an 18th century brassiere.
That would have been a neat trick since the word brassiere didn't show up in the French language until the late 1800's, that the story of the Three Musketeers was positioned in the early 17th century by Dumas , and the fashion for women at that time were corsets and not bras.

"So Aramis shared his arcane knowledge of women's undergarments with his new friend D'artagnan, but it was of no use to our good Gascon since he would be dead, conscecrated and buried by the time that brassieres came back into fashion. D'artagnan, realizing that once again he had been duped by the wiles and cunning of Aramis, drew his rapier and demanded that his honor be satisfied."

- Excerpt from The Travails and Toils of the Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Ten dinar says that once the runoff date has passed, Tonys next excuse will be that the RV can't happen until January when the Republicans actually take power. I'm sure there will be some part of the story about outgoing Democrat leaders holding up the RV out of revenge for getting voted out of power but the white hat republicans will save the day. Of course that date will pass too and the new republicans will become black hats and part of the evil cabal.
LightinDarkness

Yep. And as the holidays are coming up, Tony will also use the inevitable "the white hat powers that be want us to have the best <insert holiday/event> ever!" logic that hes used for the past three years. So we'll go through:

Black Friday/Thanksgiving RV Deadline
Christmas Eve RV Deadline
Day after Christmas Deadline
New Years Eve Deadline
New Years Day Deadline

In between then he will make up deadlines related to the run offs, and like you said then the switch of power in Congress in January.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:...and Aramis how to unhook an 18th century brassiere.
That would have been a neat trick since the word brassiere didn't show up in the French language until the late 1800's, that the story of the Three Musketeers was positioned in the early 17th century by Dumas , and the fashion for women at that time were corsets and not bras.
What does it matter if it was the 17th, 18th, or 19th? Centuries are like a blink of an eye compared to the time it will take the Iraqi Dinar to RV. As for the great male lovers of history NOT having to figure out how to unhook those particular underthings, this is no doubt why they WERE great lovers! Imagine how many Casanovas we could have in our midst today if they weren't hindered by such impediments. A neat trick? No, just good ol' libedo, the mysterious fifth musketeer.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, November 7, 2014
IS THIS HOW THE BAD GUYS BANKERS PLAN TO STEAL YOUR DINAR WEALTH?

We all have been reading how the Fat Cats and bank Friends have been exchanging dinars before the Official RV is made public. If the RV is not posted or made public here in the USA – It has no value? These SKRs which were issued for the exchange have no value at present.

SOOOOO – is it not illegal or fraud to get anything for these SKRs at present? Do the Banks have legal right to these dinars and can grab ALL assets of those who have already exchanged.

Does the Federal Corporation & Federal Reserve have claim to this funds?

Just Curious – Anon 11

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:57 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous November 7, 2014 at 10:25 AM
The un-Federal Reserve owns all the money that comes into their banks.
The un-Federal Reserve has no boss.
The ONLY way way to get rid of the un-Federal Reserve is to kill them all.
For their crimes against America and Americans they deserve the death penalty.
If you or I did what they did with the theft of our money and the wars which cost
millions of lives .. we would receive the death penalty .. why not them.

Kill them all? And, exactly what war was it the lack of an RV caused that "cost millions of lives?"
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:And, exactly what war was it the lack of an RV caused that "cost millions of lives?"
The Fast Food Franchise Wars. You remember, from "Demolition Man" where they talked about how Taco Bell came out on top.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:And, exactly what war was it the lack of an RV caused that "cost millions of lives?"
The Fast Food Franchise Wars. You remember, from "Demolition Man" where they talked about how Taco Bell came out on top.
Had to look this up.
The only dining choice is Taco Bell (or Pizza Hut in some non-US releases of the film), the sole surviving restaurant of the Franchise Wars.
A truly horrifying vision of the future! And they say we Satanist Illuminati are evil.

Friday, November 7, 2014
Tony CC (conference call) Cliff Notes ~ Friday, Nov. 7,2014

Tony: It could be today, tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday. DC – Yes!
Tony: Plan is for general public next week. . . We are supposed to go ahead of them. They'd like 4 to 5 days for Dinar land to go through.
Slow roll-out: Exchanging that’s been going on is this plan. Receiving different rates from $1.00 to $4.00, $10.00 and high contract rate. Some getting cash and some 25%. It’s the banks marketing plan to their valuable customers and to build a customer base. People at all levels in banking are talking about this and frustrated. People in Iraq are upset Americans going before them. May start a Twitter campaign. #wearethepeopleIraq

DC: How long do they intend to keep that going? We have been told, expect over the next couple of days, at same time as Iraqi people. . . .It's not fair, but we're putting up with it. . . Bottom line is that is what is going on, and is a lot of tension, . . . people in Iraq know this is going on. They say some rich guy in America is exchanging but I can't go through.
DC - If we are still talking about this Monday – Tuesday .. . Yes, it’s causing issues. . . Have to be a little more patient.
Tony: We are in a good place right now. DC: If we find that they're planning to pull a fast one over on us, then yes, we'll raise Hell.
Tony asked for the following Tweet to #wearethepeople Yes, we want our Vegas meeting; Yes we want the wealth training; Yes, we will use the funds to do good. That TPB are watching #wearethepeople. Keep it positive!!!
Everyone is not going to get it but before (Twitter campaign) no one was going to get it. Not even the $3.58. That is what we fought for and agreed on.
CLOSING STATEMENTS:
DC: Iraq ready. Running announcements on TV/radio. . . US slow rolling this out. Expect it to get done very quickly. Expectation of next few days. . . Please, please, please have a plan before you spend a dime. Please.
Pam: I totally agree with DC when he says have a plan. This is not a race. We have plenty of time . . . when you win the lottery . . . any kind of wealth . . . lot of information available . . .
Ray: Enjoy your weekend.

Tony: . . . I asked you to send the Tweets . . . Let’s keep it positive for right now. . . They know you are anticipating this. Let’s keep it positive. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. News is all good. We just have to wait to see it happens.
Nothing is impossible; the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:30 PM 0 comments

That's right, We The People fought and shed virtual blood for $3.58. The powers that be agreed to that rate and they can't go back on it now, or we hit the streets. Literally hit it, with our bare hands! That will show TPB how tough we are!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Tony is ratcheting up the hysteria to get the focus away from his 0% prediction success rate again. We are now back to "ELITES ARE CASHING OUT!" V2.0, this time hes claimed 700,000 people have cashed out in the last week.

So the United States has 700,000 new multimillionaires, the RV has somehow happened even though forex and all major banks deny they deal with the dinar, and the media has somehow missed all this.

By the way, the way presented this 700,000 number was hilarious. He presents it as if this is what his (made up) intel sources tell him, but then immediately down played it saying it couldn't be that high. The purpose, of course, is to enrage his followers by presenting such a huge BS number and getting their anger re-focused away from him.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, November 12, 2014
ZAP TIDBIT, 12 NOV

Zap tidbit:

“The US Treasury said that the "release letter" (which would include the release codes for the funds already allocated, which are on administrative hold) would be delivered by the IMF to the authorized Platforms on Friday night, but stated that funds would not be available to use until Monday or Tuesday.

The IMF requires an 85% concurrence to effect any action and the USA controls 16.75% of the vote which is sufficient to block anything.

So this announcement from the US Treasury seems to indicate that the release is finally going to occur and is going to occur tomorrow night.”

THIS INTEL HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO ME BY THE FAMILY. SO IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF TOMORROW, AND BEGIN SEEING TANGIBLE CHANGES OCCUR. IT IS TIME, AND WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT. MANY PIGS HAVE BEEN SHOT DOWN, BUT THERE ARE ENOUGH FLYING OUT THERE TO DO THE JOB FOR HUMANITY. GOD BESS THE PIGS.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:39 AM

God bless the pigs - and from their chatter I can say that all Dinarians are pigs, so it's agonna be a good day!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, November 12, 2014
DINAR,--POOF THIS SOUNDS SUPER GOOD!!!!!

Poof Said:
There is good news for all of you. The whole thing is coming down to a grand finale. The paperwork has been signed off and the final countdown is in the works and if all goes well, then you should see some movement this week. Many are happy to have it as close as it is and the few who can pop this bubble are trying . Of course. But they are lessening and have a weakening position and that is a good thing. They are making progress on all fronts even though you can't see it. Hang in there folks the best is almost here....P....

[This is GREAT news from Poof, the only problem is that he said he died a couple years back. I don't know about you, but someone being dead typically reduces my assessment of the value of their intel.]

ZAP SAYS:
HI ALL
WE ARE LIVING IN A SPECIAL TIME.
LAST WEEK, GRAND FATHER BACKED THE TRN [Treasury Reserve Note], WITH HIS GOLD, AND SET THE STAGE FOR THE RESET.
ON FRIDAY, HE MET WITH HIS COUNTERPART AND SIGNED OFF ON THE GLOBAL RESET. I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND BECAUSE I TALKED WITH HIS COUNTERPART AND WAS TOLD.
THE OTHER INFORMATION FROM THE AGENCIES AND OTHERS IN RESPECT OF THE IMF [International Monetary Fund], RELEASING THE CODES "HAS FOLLOWED" FROM THESE BASE EVENTS. THE INTEL THAT WAS PROVIDED WAS:
“The US Treasury said that the "release letter" (which would include the release codes for the funds already allocated, which are on administrative hold) would be delivered by the IMF to the authorized Platforms on Friday night, but stated that funds would not be available to use until Monday or Tuesday.
The IMF requires an 85% concurrence to effect any action and the USA controls 16.75% of the vote which is sufficient to block anything.
So this announcement from the US Treasury seems to indicate that the release is finally going to occur and is going to occur tomorrow night.”
THIS INTEL HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO ME BY THE FAMILY. SO IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF TOMORROW, AND BEGIN SEEING TANGIBLE CHANGES OCCUR. IT IS TIME, AND WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT. MANY PIGS HAVE BEEN SHOT DOWN, BUT THERE ARE ENOUGH FLYING OUT THERE TO DO THE JOB FOR HUMANITY. GOD BESS THE PIGS.

["Betty Jo Bialowski! I hadn't heard that name since college. Everyone knew her as Nancy. Then it all came rushing back to me like the hot kiss at the end of a wet fist. It was Pig Night at the Oh Mony Padme Sigma House. We had escaped from the crowd and stood trembling under the dwarf maples."]

Hello Susan and Zap,
I have always heard that nothing can stop these programs from happening and also grandpa is in charge. Well Grandpa must not have any pull or these programs would of been paid out a long time ago.
NO. IF GRANDPA ALLOWED THE RELEASES BEFORE THE TRN WAS IN PLACE, THEN WE WOULD HAVE ECONOMIC CHAOS. I UNDERSTAND EVERYBODY WANTS THE RELEASES YESTERDAY, BUT UNLESS ALL THE DETAILS ARE IN PLACE, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE CHAOS AND MELTDOWNS.
We also were told that the Chinese family who deal with numbers and dates are significant but nothing happens. The White Knights and the Dragons are important but they have not gotten anything to happen. Do we NOT have anyone with enough power to say enough is enough and get this moving? It seems that we are always taking a knife to this gun fight and the bad guys just laugh at us saying who are you to tell us what to do. These crooks just keep on doing what they want and to hell with everyone else. They have been running this show way to long and someone needs to put a stop to this.
Also if once this finally shakes down, I heard all of our elected officials are to step down and new one will replace them. If so why will they be letting the election to happen?
Thank you,
RP

Grandpa is in charge Image

REMEMBER THAT ARRESTS HAVE BEEN ONGOING FOR YEARS WITH INTENSE ARRESTS IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS. REMEMBER WHEN I SAID JACK LEW WAS ARRESTED? NOBODY BELIEVED IT. HAVE YOU SEEN JACK LEW ANYWHERE? THE MAIN HIGH PROFILE ARRESTS ARE STILL TO COME AS THE LOWER OPERATIONAL RANKS THAT CARRY OUT THE ORDERS ARE BEING DEPLETED EVERY DAY.
SO ELECTIONS ARE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE AND AT SOME TIME WHEN THE FULL SYSTEM CHANGE OCCURS, THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM IS ALSO EXPECTED TO GO UNDERGO A CHANGE. SO I COUNSEL PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING IN THESE MATTERS AND JUST WATCH IT ALL HAPPEN.
ARE WE GOING TO GE ANY UPDATES THIS WEEKEND ON THE PROJECT SIDE OF THIS REINVESTMENT, OR ARE WE GOING TO BE LEFT FLAPPING IN THE WIND WITH A SILLY GRIN AND VERY SAD EYES? BOO HOO, WHERE TO TURN, WHAT TO DO?
A VERY SUBTLE FEELING I HAD THIS MORNING WAS THAT WE ARE NOW ABLE TO MOVE AHEAD...ALL DARKNESS IS NOW DISPELLED. ENERGETIC PULSES OF 5-7D LIGHT DISSOLVE ALL SHADOW APPEARANCES AND CLARIFY TO HIGHER AWARENESS.
PATHS OF THE HIGHER LIFE OF LIGHT ARE NOW FULLY ILLUMINATED WITH ALL GAIA INHABITANTS. FOCUS ON UNTENABLES IS SOFTENED THEN DISSOLVED.
DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE A RING OF TRUTH TO YOU?

Sure, we haven't seen Jack Lew around NWO Headquarters this morning, he's off on a trip to Australia.
WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, embarking for a global economic summit in Australia with one eye on a slowing global economy and another on a hostile new Congress, plans in an address in Seattle on Wednesday to implore European and Asian leaders to increase demand and get their economies moving.
THE ARRESTS HAVE BEEN, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNDERWAY…ALL THE BAD GUYS THAT HAVE RAPED AND PILLAGED WILL RECEIVE WHAT THEY DESERVE. YES, FORGIVENESS WILL BE THERE, AND SO WILL ACCOUNTABILITY. THE INTEL I AM PRIVILIDGED WITH DOES COME FROM BOTH DIRECTIONS, AND IS ACCURATE. I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE SO I CAN KNOW HOW TO PERFORM MY WORK, AND PREPARE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION. I HAVE BEEN CRITICISED BY MANY FROM BOTH UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS THAT I GIVE OUT TOO MANY SECRETS. MY REACTION IS: TRUE, BUT WITHOUT SOME MEASURE OF KNOWING WHAT IS REALLY OUT THERE, HOW CAN WE ALL PREPARE AND MAKE CHANGES TO OURSELVES AND OUR UNDERSTANDINGS? SO I DO REVEAL SOME THINGS THAT WILL NOT IMPINGE GREATLY ON CURRENT EFFORTS, AND SAY MOST THINGS AFTER THE FACT.
UNTIL NOW.
RIGHT NOW, THE CHANGES ARE IN OUR FACE LITERALLY. WE MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT IS TRANSPIRING SO THAT KNOWLEDGE IS NOT POLLUTED WITH DISINFORMATION FROM THE OTHER SIDE. TRUTH MUST BE KEPT TRUE. SO I AM WILLING TO TAKE SOME HEAT FOR WHAT I REVEAL IN THE SMALL MEASURE THAT I DO. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING AND THE APPRECIATION OF WHAT I TRY TO DO.
AND BY THE WAY, I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY (THIS IS FOR THE FEW THAT ARE AGAINST LIGHTWORKERS FROM GETTING ANY SUPPORT, AND WANT THEM TO EAT TUBERS WE CAN DIG UP IN THE GROUND, AND SOME WORMS FOR PROTEIN SNACKS). THE REST OF THE ONES THAT WISH TO SUPPORT, SUPPORT AWAY. IT WILL NOT BE LONG NOW BEFORE THE PROJECT START HAPPENS, AND ALL YOUR SUPPORTS WILL BE REWARDED GREATLY. SUSAN KEEPS TIGHT TRACK OF WHO DOES WHAT (I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT).
IN CLOSING, WE ARE OPENING UP 2 NEW FLYING PURPLE PIG AIRPORTS, ONE IN THE USA AND ONE IN THE ANTARTIC. THE SOUTH POLE PROMISES TO BE AN INTERESTING PLACE AT SOME POINT, SO WE THOUGHT WE WOULD GET AN EARLY START. WE WILL NOW SEE PIGS IN A BLANKET OF COURSE. AND NO LAUGHING. THIS IS SERIOUS (SNICKER).
MISS PHIPPS IS BACK FROM HER VACATION AS MY COMPUTER IS WORKING AGAIN, AND SHE EXTENDS HER WARM WISHES TO ALL PROJECT PROPONENTS. SHE IS ALSO BUSY WITH HER WEDDING ARRANGEMENTS WITH SOME MAC GUY. IT MAY WORK.
TOMORROW WE SHOULD SEE THE FULL FLIGHTS OF PIGS ABOUT AS THE CHANGES ARE EFFECTED, SO THROW THEM SOME PARSNIPS AND CELERY STALKS WHEN YOU SEE THEM. OR JUST COMPLAIN TO YOUR NEAREST AUTHORITY THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR DESIGNATED VEGETABLE REPRESENTING YOU.
HAVE MUCH FUN THIS COMING WEEK, AND GOD BLESS US ALL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZAP

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:10 AM
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:["Betty Jo Bialowski! I hadn't heard that name since college. Everyone knew her as Nancy. Then it all came rushing back to me like the hot kiss at the end of a wet fist. It was Pig Night at the Oh Mony Padme Sigma House. We had escaped from the crowd and stood trembling under the dwarf maples."]
Hmm. thginK peeD?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume