Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

Wow, a company swapping one almost worthless currency for one that is completely worthless. Is the Zim even collectible these days there are so many of them out there?

And even then. the conspiraloons can't get it right.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

At first it sounded so reasonable...

Monday, April 17, 2017
Al Hodges / Michael Cottrell: RV / GCR

Al Hodges / Michael Cottrell: RV/GCR and Private Exchanges Update 4-17-17

Sent: Friday, April 14, 2017 6:19 AM
To: Al (Hodges)
Subject: RE: CURRENCY EXCHANGE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
AL: PLEASE POST THIS NOTE TO EVERYONE ---
TO STOP THIS ACTIVITY THANKS, MCC
DATE: 14 April 2017
To: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Ref: Currency Exchanges
Re: Fraudulent Activities

It has come to my attention that information disseminated by various "Gurus" regarding the future currency revaluation/exchanges has been fraught with fraud --- with intent to defraud the financially uneducated.

Specifically, by advising that the exchanges of foreign currency for gold-backed United States Notes/Dollars will ONLY occur under the veil of "Private Exchanges," rather than public exchanges ----- to induce the unsuspecting and the financially uneducated to surrender their currency to the "Group/Trust/Person" making these claims.

The claim of ONLY PRIVATE EXCHANGES IS A LIE --- all currencies exchanged for gold-backed U.S.N./DOLLARS will be in the PUBLIC VENUE --- since the new banking system is 100% transparent to the authorities.

This fraud will be adjudicated since all currency exchanges will be monitored and viewed under two (2) criteria: [1] Source of Funds, and [2] Use of Funds. If these Groups/Trusts/Persons cannot authenticate the source of the currency --- they risk the impoundment of the currency, and charges of coercion, intent to defraud, fraud, money laundering, and bank fraud.

If anyone should think this is all hot air, they need to consider the following: the new banking system, which will be omnipresent once the gold-backed currencies are released, will operate under a 24 hr/ 7 days a week surveillance system --- which will (and has) resulted in such crimes being observed, corrected, and the perpetrators arrested with- in seconds of the criminal event.

If anyone has been coerced by the threat of exclusion of the future foreign currency exchanges and has submitted their currency WITHOUT RECEIVING FULL DOCUMENTATION ON THE CUSTODIAL ENTITY, i.e., name, address, phone number, U.S. TAX I.D. NO. and/or Attorney's Bar Association number ---- please feel free to contact me with your details, and I will refer the claim and details to the International Authorities/INTERPOL for review, investigation, and remediation.

Respectfully,

Michael C. Cottrell, B.A., M.S.
President and CEO Pennsylvania Investments, Inc.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 10:46:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Who and/or what is Michael C. Cottrell, B.A., M.S. when he's ta home? Other than another scammer??? Using B.A., M.S. as part of his title, come on, like it matters except possibly to the chumps? Turns out that Pennsylvania Investments, Inc may well be a semi-legitimate business, run out of Cottrell's home, but first and foremost he is a long time Leo Wanta LARPer, which pretty much says it all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Who and/or what is Michael C. Cottrell, B.A., M.S. when he's ta home? Other than another scammer??? Using B.A., M.S. as part of his title, come on, like it matters except possibly to the chumps? Turns out that Pennsylvania Investments, Inc may well be a semi-legitimate business, run out of Cottrell's home, but first and foremost he is a long time Leo Wanta LARPer, which pretty much says it all.
I'd also like to know where his B.A. and M.S. came from. I wonder if they are from some place like the University of Northeast Vermont, and that many of his credits came from "real life experiences" and "lifetime achievements".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Who and/or what is Michael C. Cottrell, B.A., M.S. when he's ta home? Other than another scammer??? Using B.A., M.S. as part of his title, come on, like it matters except possibly to the chumps? Turns out that Pennsylvania Investments, Inc may well be a semi-legitimate business, run out of Cottrell's home, but first and foremost he is a long time Leo Wanta LARPer, which pretty much says it all.
I'd also like to know where his B.A. and M.S. came from. I wonder if they are from some place like the University of Northeast Vermont, and that many of his credits came from "real life experiences" and "lifetime achievements".
Reputedly the MS at least comes from a small podunk, mostly unheard of PA college. How legit I don't know and didn't bother to check.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

http://thechiefbrief.blogspot.com/2006/ ... ael-c.html

Our friend, Michael C Cottrell, BA MS nutcase
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:Reputedly the MS at least comes from a small podunk, mostly unheard of PA college. How legit I don't know and didn't bother to check.
"Podunk" is actually a real place. I believe that it can be found in more than one state; but in Massachusetts it's a part of the town of West Brookfield, somewhat west of Worcester and southeast of Pottapaug Mountain.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The college in question is Mercyhurst University, a Catholic liberal arts school that recently has had a good reputation. My sister-in-law went there in 1970-1971 when it was a college and less well thought of. She wasn't a Catholic or particularly interested in their academic reputation, but proximity to her boyfriend from high school. I'm surprised they gave a degree to a wack-a-doodle, but then again, a lot of things surprise me these days...

My state does not have a Podunk, but it does have the small towns of Hygiene, Lay, and Climax. Pretty much sums up how we do things out west. At least none of our mountains are named "Pottapaug," although we have the less-likely-to-be-used-for-pseudonyms Lizard Head Peak, Dick Mountain, and Booger Red Hill.

From "This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/16 - 4/22" from a website called "Out Of Mind." No foolin'.

RV Intel SITREP - 02:00 EDT - Saturday - April 15, 2017
All three dozen of the Admiral's direct paymasters were hydrated as of yesterday Friday.
Complete military portfolios were activated at each off site redemption centers starting 7pm EDT Friday.
Drones and spy planes are being used to monitor travel routes and exchange center locations / traffic.
T4 redemptions are occurring in specified segments at those locations.
Redemption center staff checks in at 5:30am, 11:30am, 5:30pm & 11:30pm daily.
HSBC told their midnight crew would get the RV start sometime Saturday.
Military base redemption staff reporting nightly at 8pm EDT for ZIM only redemptions.
Fresh food and drinks are catered in and placed out every night by 11pm EDT.
Easter weekend is the known go period per the St. Germaine Trust, but unknown is the actual start time--this is why there's a North Korean flare up happening now--all in an attempt to stop the RV.
Trump has been left out of all relevant political and military correspondence from day one in the White House, and why he is sent to Mar-a-Largo each weekend.
Trump plays a public part during the week in order to keep his amnesty package.
Dunford is running the country militarily and Ryan politically behind the scenes.
Look for a midnight release between April 15 & April 16 as that's when the Christian Orthodox churches celebrate the Easter holiday.

UPDATE 1:49 PM EDT:
All 28,000 Wells Fargo employees are to report into work tonight at 6:30 PM EST to begin the exchange process

Post/Question: (2)
=======================================
"Hurting for Some Truth"
Entry Submitted by Bobby at 9:54 PM EDT on April 16, 2017

I have been following some gurus for 5 years now. At this point I am very confused about the sources these gurus get their info from and the post of others. I realize that none of the gurus can "make it happen". I have not been sitting around just waiting for the RV to happen. I have beem working till November of 2016 at which time I was in the hospital with neck surgery and also had back surgery 4 weeks ago. So, I have been out of work for a long time. Now, I almost have to depend on the RV, What happened to "before Easter" and "after the Sunday Easter Services". Someone help me understand why the "info" never seems to work out because I am very close to loosing about all I have. So, as I started, Hurtin For Some Truth. I Be Bobby..
Answer:

Bobby, "Things" seem to be in high gear now. The way I know that is because we have just been notified on how we will be given the 800#s early, and I wouldn't be surprised if some of those notifications have already gone out. You wouldn't know unless you were in those "Segments." I feel that you are on an Early contact list, and will be getting notifications before it is on the net. Don't worry.

Remember that if you bought currency by mail, or at the Bank, or at a Physical Currency Dealer or an internet Currency Dealer, they already know who you are.

The personal Notification idea, Segments, was to make sure that people who were gifted currency or are not otherwise on a Bank or currency dealer list, would get notified by someone they know. This was a very smart plan. Nothing to do now but look for that email or the posting on net.

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 12:48 AM EDT on April 19, 2017

Information - In Flux

I will not be answering questions for a little while as the plan is in flux. Don't worry, it is always getting better and nothing is more important to the Elders that you being able to "Receive" their gifts.

Remember, that one Zim note is worth more than the Cabal EVER HAD in their existence. They are very powerful pieces of paper and so they are being very careful with Exchanging them. They want to make sure that the only people who are calling the Zim redemption numbers are those who have ZIM in hand.

I do not know the complete new plan just yet. For now, Yosef and Tank are WAY more knowledgeable on the new change that I am in the moment. I can verify that they are "Well Connected" and have good and valid information. I will post when I know more.

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

April 18 2017 The Big Call Bruce:

1. Intel from multiple sources say the GCR/RV is coming immediately.
2. Iraq has been on and off of a social media blackout for days, that came off at 3:15 pm EDT today April 18.
3. Tier 1,2,3 groups have been processed.
4. Additional people have also gone in, including 2 groups of people with SKRs that finished off this am.
5. The rates on bank screens have been updating for the past few days.
6. HSBC is working with Wells Fargo and over the 6800 redemption centers in the US and Canada. Yesterday the centers went to active engaged status and will remain so until redemptions are finished.
7. Yesterday, Mon. April 17 the pings that were supposed to come back did so, except for HSBC London. (Europe was on holiday for Easter). At 2:30 am EDT this am we did receive those pings.
8. We are set to go from here on out.
9. The screen rates are continuing to go up.
10. Screen Rates, non NDA - (are going up and may be higher at your redemption)
Zim over $3
Dong approaching $20
Dinar close to $25-$30 or more
Ruphia almost $20
Afghanistan over $10
11. Our US dollar (USN) is gold backed and released as of noon today Pacific time and is the last one of the world currencies to go sovereign.
12. That means the SKRs and those who had pending status are now active.
13. We are hearing that this release of the USNs means the GCR has happened.
14. Bruce has been told he will have the 800 number.
15. This start for the internet group may be a day time event.
16. Zim is negotiable, is a bond, has a very high value.
17. Notifications of 800 numbers are coming shortly.
18. Last weekend the St. Germaine Trust was released and the funds are now at the banks waiting for our redemptions.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:The college in question is Mercyhurst University, a Catholic liberal arts school that recently has had a good reputation. My sister-in-law went there in 1970-1971 when it was a college and less well thought of. She wasn't a Catholic or particularly interested in their academic reputation, but proximity to her boyfriend from high school. I'm surprised they gave a degree to a wack-a-doodle, but then again, a lot of things surprise me these days...

My state does not have a Podunk, but it does have the small towns of Hygiene, Lay, and Climax. Pretty much sums up how we do things out west. At least none of our mountains are named "Pottapaug...."

That's because you never had any Nipmucs in your neck of the woods. The mountain was named for the nearby pond, now the eastern arm of the Quabbin Reservoir; and the name of the pond means (most likely) "marshy pond".

In fact -- getting back on topic -- as soon as the Dinar RVs and I collect my billions of dollars, I'll do some more research into the matter.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

My state does not have a Podunk, but it does have the small towns of Hygiene, Lay, and Climax. Pretty much sums up how we do things out west. At least none of our mountains are named "Pottapaug," although we have the less-likely-to-be-used-for-pseudonyms Lizard Head Peak, Dick Mountain, and Booger Red Hill.
We have the town of Dildo in Newfoundland.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:...[A]s soon as the Dinar RVs and I collect my billions of dollars, I'll do some research into the matter
You already spent the billions you collected from last week's RV?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:...[A]s soon as the Dinar RVs and I collect my billions of dollars, I'll do some research into the matter
You already spent the billions you collected from last week's RV?
Not yet. Unfortunately, with so many RV billionaires out there, a billion dollars isn't what it used to be.

Now, if my Imperial German marks RV....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Don't forget the Diefendollar. Those babies will skyrocket on their RV.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:That's because you never had any Nipmucs in your neck of the woods. The mountain was named for the nearby pond, now the eastern arm of the Quabbin Reservoir; and the name of the pond means (most likely) "marshy pond".

In fact -- getting back on topic -- as soon as the Dinar RVs and I collect my billions of dollars, I'll do some more research into the matter.
"Saratoga" in New York, home of Saratoga Springs, has an official story as to the meaning of their name.
Saratoga is a corruption of an Indian word from the Mohawk language. It was the name of Indian hunting grounds located along both sides of the Hudson River where in the Indian Tongue 'Se-rach-ta-gue' meant 'the hillside country of the quiet river.'
Not quite. Actual investigations into the name show it's meaning is close to "Scum Covered (water)." This makes sense, the minerals in the springs come out of solution as the water loses Carbon dioxide, and forms an off-white floating layer on top, a "scum." Unfortunately, the local Indian types didn't have an eye to tourist brochures when they came up with this accurate-but-unflattering placename, so the Chamber of Commerce, taking poetic license with extreme prejudice, fixed it.
Some @#$! who puts the word delusional to shame wrote:10. Screen Rates, non NDA - (are going up and may be higher at your redemption)
Zim over $3
Dong approaching $20
Dinar close to $25-$30 or more
Ruphia almost $20
Afghanistan over $10

The "Zim" is kinda hard to gauge because "The Zimbabwe dollar has been suspended indefinitely," but you see 100 Trillion notes going online for about $70, so I used that rate of exchange. This gives rates of return of:

Zim over 428,000,000,000,000%
Dong approaching 45,000,000%
Dinar close to 2,930,000%-3,520,000% or more
Ruphia(h) almost 26,600,000%
Afghanistan over 67,000%

Aside from the abysmally performing Afghan Afghani, the Dinar is the poorest choice for erstwhile wack-a-doodle currency investors. I mean, look at the size of that Zim! The fact that trading has been suspended for years shouldn't dissuade you, go for it! Compared to this, even the Dong seems tiny and inadequate.

Consider this, with one 100 Trillion Zimbabwe Dollar bill at $3/Zim, you would have more money cash than there is in the entire world right now! Rush out and buy a few, what have you got to lose?
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I've got a 100 Trillion Dollar Zim-note. It would feel uncomfortably close to stealing if I put it up for auction on eBay and let the suckers pay me a ridiculous sum for it; but on the other hand, since these people are essentially out to get something for nothing and are motivated by greed, it may well serve some of them right if they overpaid for such a banknote.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I've got a 100 Trillion Dollar Zim-note.
Please refrain from flaunting your large Zim notes around here- you are aware that DK has only small denominations and thus suffers from a bad case of "Zim envy."

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I've got a 100 Trillion Dollar Zim-note.
Please refrain from flaunting your large Zim notes around here- you are aware that DK has only small denominations and thus suffers from a bad case of "Zim envy."
I thought he was suffering from a "tiny and inadequate" Dong.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:I thought he was suffering from a "tiny and inadequate" Dong.
Well, if you really want to be indelicate about it at the expense of exposing what is in DK's wallet...

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I see what you think I was talking about, but in reality I was talking about worthless currency. This is NOT the same as your, um, you know, "down there," even though neither are accepted by savvy streetwalkers. Get your minds out of the gutter.

RE: My Vietnamese Dong, I exchanged that long ago for a currency with a better reputation, one that wasn't being traded around like some tramp. Some shy, unsullied and legal tender from a central bank with traditional values, like the Bhutanese Ngultrum, Botswana Pula, or the Eritrean Nakfa. A currency that knows its place is in the safe, and not running around being "handled" and "tallied" in seedy skid-row financial service centers. The same with my Dinars and Zims, the sluts. All gone off to "find themselves" and start a "new life" with the help of settlement checks they never earned. "Working capital" my hairy behind.

As to that other matter, words can not describe its magnificence, so I won't even try. Worshiped by at least 5 primitive tribes in New Guinea, and a woman's literary society in Moosejowls Canada. Those "in the know" know, if I were you I would learn to accept that, and stop spreading unfounded and potentially-slanderous rumors.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, May 18, 2017
AS PER THE EXCITING REPORT FROM YOSEF AND THE GANG...

AS PER THE EXCITING REPORT FROM YOSEF AND THE GANG THIS MORNING...SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER FALSE REPORT DUE TO OUR INVESTIGATION....

HI ALL, WHEN I FIRST SAW INTEL REPORT THIS MORNING, I GOT A FUNNY FEELING. SO I MADE A FEW CALLS TO ENGLAND AND NEW YORK..
1. MY ENGLISH FRIEND ABOUT 100 KM NW OF LONDON ...... SAID HE HAS NOT HEARD A THING OF PEOPLE EXCHANGING...!!!
AS FOR THE REPORT WE ALL HEARD THIS AM, AGAIN THESE FOLKS ARE APPARENTLY LYING THEIR POSTERIERS OFF.
2. MESSAGE: FROM MY NEW YORK CONTACT JUST IN....
Hi ....
FROM NEW YORK...
Just wanted you to know my contact that knows one of the Paymasters used to pay the Core Group has not received funds yet. That means that the Core Group has not been paid as we were told they were by someone else. Let's hope this is taken care of some time today.

Date: Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Subject: Thursday Morning Intel
​Considering who was on this call, I have my beliefs but, because of the timing, I decided to post this...Let us hope it is real and no more B.S.​ THESE FOLKS NEVER SEEM TO GET IT RIGHT.....

"RTC Intel w/ Yosef, Fisher and Tank" by BB136 - 5.18.17
5/18/2017 06:12:00 AM Conference Call, Emailed, Intel, RTC, Thoughts
Entry Submitted by BB136 at 5:05 AM EDT on May 18, 2017

This a transcription of the good parts of The Real Truth Call Wednesday May 17, 2017. As always, in the event that Dr. WC does not want the calls to be transcribed, I apologize, but this trifecta of great Intel was too good (and the calls are public)...

About 1 hour into the call...YOSEF:

Sister? I just popped in real quick…wanted to let everybody know that they’re in a Tuesday to Thursday window…So they’ve told all of the people getting the 800 numbers to be on their phones 24 hours a day with it charged up…that comes from the actual table in Beijing…so we’ve been on high alert since midnight on Monday night, really, all right, I just wanted to let everybody know…Love you guys (and off he went)...

About 64 minutes into call, Intel from Fisher read by Dr. W.C.:

The Admiral’s team is in the bank right now releasing everything… exchange centers are reporting in early for their shifts around 8 eastern daylight time…HSBCs in England have been conducting exchanges all day…with all funds released to fund the ZIM exchanges …numbers, instructions, and other notifications should come out sometime this evening…expected between 8 to 9 pm EDT… flash bang/public distraction and obvious fever pitch has now built up around President Trump, and impeachment is all but inevitable…paymasters from the core account are reporting that they are liquid and everything is done…and we have spoken directly with paymasters who are now liquid and/or have their transaction code and are waiting their turn…we are not watching, but we have been speaking to people who are actually there…

At least two hours into the call TANK:

(muffled) I was told that it is no longer speculation, that the RV is a reality, that in London, England they are counting the quadrillionaires and trillionaires and now if that’s the case, what you can count on, is that we have to be notified…we have to start, before their market’s open, when their markets open that means banks open and everything is live, and a lot of those people there are not going to be made millionaires and trillion Aires, if we haven’t even been included and notified, so that’s 3:00 a.m EDT…I would expect that we are literally at any moment [for this]…

Thanks Yosef, Fisher, Tank and Dr. WC! If only OWK had called in...

It's close...Tier 4 has to start pretty darn soon...Let's get Ready, Let's confidently and calmly Exchange and Let's not "loose" sight of the Benevolent and Merciful work we have been Chosen to Do...

So be it!

TO: THE B.S. ARTISTS
QUIT YOUR B.S. REPOSTS....

WE REALLY WHAT TO BELIEVE THIS REPORT BUT DUE TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN ENGLAND AND NEW YORK... ???????

Posted by Popeye at 7:01:00 PM

2 comments:

Seeker May 18, 2017 at 9:24 PM
So far these guys have NEVER been right about ANYTHING & they slander the President continuously. Not saying they are bad but that their Intel come from deceptive sources with an agenda.

change_is_comming_are_you_ready? May 18, 2017 at 10:32 PM
MORE BS????They must like there mansions in the hills.....
Entry Submitted by Lesley at 8:17 PM EDT on May 18, 2017
Dear Residents Of The New Republic,
Regarding the HSBC exchanges in London, a very good friend of mines that lives in the UK, actually called the HSBC Bank in The UK and they confirmed for them that "YES THEY WERE DOING CURRENCY EXCHANGES FOR THE ZIM." the Banks adviser confirmed.
That was earlier today.
Just thought that I would share that.
Yay!!!!!!!
Lesley
"Follow the Money"