Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Gregg »

The final roundup of the cabal is underway which will open the door for NESARA/GESARA, GCR and RV announcements.
Tomorrow I will be absconding from The Well Armed Bunker Complex in Ohio to Der Dachshundbunker in Gettysburg Pennsylvania for a week to ride out the election. If the Ascended Masters want to come round me up....

Come on, I double dog dare you. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:That was fun, So can I be a Guru now?
That was a pretty good spiel, actually. Excellent use of detail. The trick is to tie together real-world news stories into an explanation of why the RV cannot happen yet but will happen soon. I especially liked "Guess which candidate is against the RV", as it lets each reader fill in the blank however they wish.

Another suggestion would be to express dates as simply as possible. "Between the election and the presidential swearing in" is clear enough for us normals, but these are Dinarians you're addressing. "Between November 8, 2016 and January 8, 2017" is more effective, as each reader can more easily convert that to their own personal timeframe of utility bills, unpaid debts, medical expenses, trips to Branson, or wherever they're planning to spend their RV profits.

But you made one major mistake:
NYGman wrote:If you need help, I know a company that has a Trust in a box product for $300, just contact me for their details
Of course, the correct phrasing is "If you need help, I offer a Trust in a box product for $300." Unless you've got a partner handling this, in which case you immediately provide their contact details.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Tomorrow I will be absconding from The Well Armed Bunker Complex in Ohio to Der Dachshundbunker in Gettysburg Pennsylvania for a week to ride out the election. If the Ascended Masters want to come round me up....
I don't know about the "Ascended Masters", but can I ride out the election with you? I mean, we spent two years leading up to this?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

TheNewSaint wrote:
But you made one major mistake:
NYGman wrote:If you need help, I know a company that has a Trust in a box product for $300, just contact me for their details
Of course, the correct phrasing is "If you need help, I offer a Trust in a box product for $300." Unless you've got a partner handling this, in which case you immediately provide their contact details.
Interesting, I originally was going to offer it myself directly, but thought that was too obvious, I went with a partner, who in reality may also be me, to give the sound of Independence. I also wanted to keep the information strictly upon enquiry so that there would be this feeling of being let in on a secret which seems to be something they like. These Guru's seem to offer the path to riches, based on information they only know.

Point taken thought, next time. Also do like the suggestion of specific dates, I had misjudged their importance, thinking the events were good markers of time. I am glad you liked the one candidate thing. That was my favorite part too. Let the reader fill in the facts, but also lays the groundwork for failure without having to predict which will actually win. Often it isn't what you say, but what you don't say...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGMan, your message gave me a couple insights to what makes an effective or ineffective Prosperity Guru sales pitch. I've been thinking about this, because there was a conversation earlier about how Dove of Oneness was a more effective guru than others. Since we're all interested in prosperity programs and other scams, I think it's interesting to analyze their techniques, and see why some are better than others.

This is all just my opinion, mind you. But since you wanted to try your hand at being a guru, I thought I'd channel my inner Simon Cowell and critique.
NYGman wrote:Interesting, I originally was going to offer it myself directly, but thought that was too obvious, I went with a partner, who in reality may also be me, to give the sound of Independence. I also wanted to keep the information strictly upon enquiry so that there would be this feeling of being let in on a secret which seems to be something they like. These Guru's seem to offer the path to riches, based on information they only know.
In this scam, you have to earn the credibility before you ask for the money. Dove and the like send many, many informational messages that make no demand for money. It's to construct the narrative, and build credibility. This is a long con. By the time you ask the marks for money, you shouldn't have to prove your bonafides. They should believe that you are the secret insider, not just that you have access to them. They subscribe to your Dinar Guru Newsletter for that very reason; because you offer the super-secret information that will make them rich.

And, in any sales situation, you want to make it as easy as possible for your prospect to give you their money. "Request the secret contact info" makes them go through an additional step. So I think it is wise to cut out the middleman. (Unless the middleman is part of a mechanism to escape prosecution later.)
Also do like the suggestion of specific dates, I had misjudged their importance, thinking the events were good markers of time.
Specific is good. Vague time frames like "the election" make people think too much. Some of your marks may not be intimately familiar with the American election calendar.

But specific date ranges seem to be a hallmark of these messages, which surprised me at first. You'd think Dinar gurus would avoid that, since we all know the event is not going to happen in any stated time frame. But I think the specific dates actually help credibility if you can do a good enough job of explaining the failure away later.

Which you did well with "give the Iraqi government enough time to retake Mosul, to prevent ISIS from benefiting and present the next president from objecting." We all know that's geopolitical nonsense, but it has a veneer of plausibility, and enough verifiable real-world details to satisfy the more credulous readers. I would have been more specific, though, and said something like "to prevent ISIS from capturing a hidden store of Iraqi dinars before the revalue." But that's a minor nitpick.

Which ties into my next bullet point: your topic is the driving force behind every event in human history. That's a theme you want to maintain throughout. If you're pushing Iraqi dinars, then the presidential election is all about the RV. The ISIS conflict is about the RV. Crimea is about the RV. Global warming is about the RV. And so forth. If you can invent believable Iraqi Dinar-based explanations for any news item that comes down the pike, you can keep this scam going forever.
I am glad you liked the one candidate thing. That was my favorite part too. Let the reader fill in the facts, but also lays the groundwork for failure without having to predict which will actually win. Often it isn't what you say, but what you don't say...
Correct. And, there's a third benefit: it avoids offending anyone who might support one candidate or the other. That was another skill of Dove's; she avoided offending anyone. Her evildoers were always "dark forces" or otherwise vague. Yeah, sometimes you have to say j'accuse at the US president or other world leader to keep the story believable, but you want to avoid turning anyone off politically. People who are mentally invested in your fantasy world will still have mental investments in real-world issues, political parties, and so forth.

The counter-example is Peter of England. His noxious personality, casual bigotry, loudly picking sides on issues, and crazy-even-to-crazy-people demeanor all turned off some of his true believers.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Would it be evil to start a rumor about the Bolivar RV'ing?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 43596.html
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As things stand right now, it is about as likely, well, really less, than the ZD coming back to life. Things aren't quite that bad down there, yet, but they are working on it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jeffrey wrote:Would it be evil to start a rumor about the Bolivar RV'ing?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 43596.html
Even better: let's start one about the German Reichsmark or the Confederate dollar RV-ing.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I think Weimar currency would be a good choice too, worth every bit as little as the ZD, and may well have outdone it considering the time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:I think Weimar currency would be a good choice too, worth every bit as little as the ZD, and may well have outdone it considering the time.
There's also the Hungarian pengo, from between the two World Wars up to just after the second one.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Let us not forget the Triskelion Quatloos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjeyWNolnXA
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I think Weimar currency would be a good choice too, worth every bit as little as the ZD, and may well have outdone it considering the time.
I have a bunch of this I got from my father's things. He was in the Infantry in WWII, and in Germany just east of the border city of Aachen was in a small town being shelled by the Germans as his unit advanced. An "88" hit an adjacent house and blew its attic to smithereens, causing a thick flurry of "Weimar" inflation-era large-denomination currency to flutter down on him and his buddies. He said there were "thousands of notes" and he only took a handful as souvenirs. An anti-Nazi German who had lived in the US for a while and stayed in the town, told my father that the owner of the house believed that "they had to be worth something someday" and kept as much as he could acquire. The "RV" believer was also a fanatic Nazi who informed on his neighbors, and the person my father talked to was delighted that German SS troops had destroyed his home. The region around Aachen (Aix-de-Chapelle in French) was friendly with France, Belgium and The Netherlands, so the war was not all that popular there. My father went to mass at a Catholic church in the nearby border town of Monshau, and the congregation there welcomed him enthusiastically.

BTW, he also had some WWI-era Imperial German banknotes, 50 marks each (also demonetized) and a dozen 1920 "Notgeld" coins. This "emergency money" was made of non-precious metal (sometimes plated steel) and issued in cities and regions that needed something to allow trade during this period of when the central government was in name only. 1920 was his birth year, and when he found some from cities he was near, Aachen, Bonn and Dusseldorf, he kept them. Some from Bonn have Beethoven on them.

I once bought a friend of mine named Martin a 1954 half peso coin from Argentina. Made of nickel-plated steel, it was the largest coin made that year and called a "Martin" because it had a portrait of Jose de San Martin on it. After the many changes in currency, this was worth about 5 trillionths of a cent US ($0.00000000000005) at the time I gave it to him. He was delighted, telling me he had "never been given something that worthless before." He had it made into a watch bob, that rusted at the drilled hole.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From NESARA News!!!!

Friday, December 2, 2016
RV LOGIC 101 BY ANONYMOUS 2 .........EMERGENCY!!!

EMERGENCY
“WE SMELL A RAT IN THE WOOD PILE”

Ab-ra-ca-dab-ra … here are our thoughts on the rat’s in the wood pile….

Have you ever experienced a ‘bait and switch’ advertising scheme when you were in the process of buying something… i.e., a car or home OR SOMETHING WORTH A TON OF DOUGH….??

After thoroughly reviewing information provided to us earlier today, the following is our opinion based upon our group’s collective logic and reasoning …

Wells Fargo and all the banks were approved by the IMF for exchanging the GCR currencies from the very beginning …..

Wells Fargo has been tranching our R.V. moneys on their platforms through their bank under ‘administrative holds’ ….and ….probably running BULLET TRADES as well, as they offer a much quicker return, most offering returns in 3-10 days….

We exposed Wells Fargo’s involvement in the trades in our article published on the NESARA Blogspot website, which resulted in a phone call to John MacHaffie by Wells Fargo President John Stumpf demanding to know how we found out about the trades they were doing, and demanding our expose’ of those trades be removed immediately from the website!

Most likely Wells Fargo deposited the profits from their trade in an OFF-Shore TRUST THAT HAS UNLAWFULLY (?) ACCUMULATED HUGE AMOUNTS OFF THOSE TRADES (Ga-Zillions of zillions of Dough-re-meeee)

This was done to get ready for the SCAM that those of us who have been delayed continually from exchanging our currencies are now squarely facing – an ‘in your face’ scam.

NOW we are being told that Wells Fargo was not trust worthy to be entrusted with the processing of the currency exchanges (PROBABLY SO) ….BUT apparently Wells Fargo WAS ‘trust worthy” all the years they pulled off the heist of a life time to make ENORMOUS PROFITS in the TRADES for the CABAL…...To be ”Great Again“… MANY FOLKS HAD TO BE IN ON THIS…

So, now comes the announcement that ‘they’ are NOW going to use their sister BANK (HSBC) with one of the worst reputations in banking ever, and was and still is one of the most crooked BANKS on this planet ever to exchange our currencies for literally pennies on the Dollar…. And all the while Wells Fargo keeps all the moola they stole from their participation in their crooked platform trades using OUR R.V. money….

We were always told that China had to have the high rates as the Zim was going to be the reserve currency for ALL OF AFRICA and it was going to benefit them by paying us the high rates over a period of time and this was not going to cost them (the Chinese) a thing to do so.

So, after analyzing the Wells Fargo banking activities, rates quoted over months, Reno versus street rates, delays and excuses and all manner of exchanging with Wells Fargo crap most of us are familiar with, here is what we think is going on with the BANKSTERS …

Those handling the RV are hoping we forget about the ba-zillions-and ga-zillons and tra-zillions they have amassed via the platform trades and proceed to exchange us (using pennies on the dollar) through HSBC and hope we don’t see this rat in the wood pile…. And of course we, being in desperation, will do it to just get it over with thinking ‘Well, 13 cents to 22 cents is good enough’ when they are making many thousands of times what THEY ARE STOKING THE COFFERS FOR THE CABAL, AND OTHERS IN ON THIS SCAM…

QUESTION….

WHAT DID WELLS FARGO (AND CHINA) DO WITH THE HUGE PROFITS THEY MADE OVER THE PAST 3 TO 4 YEARS OF OUR BEING FORCED TO WAIT TO EXCHANGE WHILE WELLS FARGO WAS HOLDING THE MONEY TO BE USED FOR OUR RV EXCHANGES AND WAS DOING NON-STOP PLATFORM TRADES??…

WE ARE NOT SEEING THIS NOW AT ALL..THINK ABOUT THIS!!!! WHAT DID WELLS FARGO AND ‘FRIENDS’ DO WITH … ALL …THIS MONEY ….THAT THEY ESSENTIALLY STOLE FROM WE THE PEOPLE / CURRENCY EXCHANGERS??

IN OUR OPINION……WELLS FARGO IS MAKING OFF LIKE BANDITS AND STEALING MONEY FROM US AS THEY THINK WE ARE STUPID AND CAN’T FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE PULLING OFF … THE CON-JOB OF A LIFE TIME…IT WILL TAKE US ALL TO PUT AN IMMEDIATE STOP TO THIS OR WE AGAIN WILL WIND UP TAKING IT IN THE SHORTS … WHILE THE CABAL BANKSTERS CONTINUE TO RAPE THE PEOPLE AND STEAL OUR BLESSINGS

PLEASE POST OUR ANONYMOUS COMMENTS AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOU THINK…..ALSO SEND THIS TO OTHERS SO THEY WILL BE INFORMED.... WE ARE ALSO BEING TOLD NOT TO SIGN ANY NDA!!!

BEING SHORTED FUNDS MAY NOT ALLOW SOME OF US TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETE OUR PROJECTS TO HELP THE PEOPLE AND REALLY MAKE THE COUNTRY …..WHOLE AGAIN!!!

IN OTHER WORDS THE CABAL BANKSTERS ARE STILL TRYING TO STEAL OUR MONEY THE LORD INTENDED US TO HAVE!!!

Can anyone get this to Kent Dunn and Gary Larabee...
THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ANNOUNCEMENTS TONIGHT!!

Posted by Popeye at 2:34:00 AM

12 comments:

Eyes Wide Open December 1, 2016 at 6:49 PM
How can a call of been made to John MacHaffie when he passed away over a year ago, God rest his soul ?

[Oh Yeah? Well, how can your comment be posted a day before the article? Huh, smart guy?]

Freewill December 1, 2016 at 7:20 PM
My guess would be in a prayer?

Anonymous December 1, 2016 at 8:19 PM
EyesWideOpen - How about the call to MacHaffie having been made BEFORE John passed away? Does THAT make sense to you?? Give it a try! Bingo! Did the lights come on bright enough for you?!

Seeker December 1, 2016 at 8:01 PM
Kent Dunn just put out a video today stating cabal arrests of DC Pedo's & Hollywood Pedo's happening now. Perhaps some banker scum were amongst them. So sick of these filthy vermin.Gods chosen ones, yeh right....

Anonymous December 1, 2016 at 10:36 PM
Even though most Jewish Zionists are not as criminal as this vermin scum, the majority of Zionist and Egyptian leadership sure as hell is.
They will all be made an example of, mark my words. All the leaders will be made an example of. The younger schumer will be tossed in jail for thirty days, no one gets off for these terrible crimes.
Jewish or Egyptian leaders who are fond of calling themselves the chosen ones, best remember what God allowed to occur in Germany as a final ultimatum. Then they will most certainly think twice about globalizing again as the us is judged.
These traitors brought in ISIS. Some fear the oldest of that jewish focused block will never learn their lesson, perhaps they are right as they simply die off.

Anonymous December 1, 2016 at 8:57 PM
As Anna was so famous of quoting across the airwaves....
The electors and state administrators in the states who denied Trump his nomination by way of force, who also attacked people, were hung. The UN forces including UN kids were made an example of and are deceased.
They're all deceased. Anyone who attempts to pull it off again at the electoral college, knows well and good what the result is!!
ALL EYES ON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Anonymous December 1, 2016 at 9:19 PM
Once a crook always and forever a crook.

Anonymous December 1, 2016 at 9:58 PM
Popeye, why will you not publish the truth?
The RV is a dream that will not happen.
If you are taking money from people who want to believe, stop!

marie December 1, 2016 at 10:39 PM
LOOK AT WHAT IS GOING ON!!! ALL MEN AND MOSTLY MUSLIM MEN CROSSING THE BORDER BY THE HUNDREDS AT ONE TIME. THEY ARE BEING GRANTED ACCESS TO COME INTO THE UNITED STATES VIA MEXICO.....SHARE....

Eyes Wide Open December 1, 2016 at 11:14 PM
Reread, the comment re: John, was past tense, just does not read that way..."which resulted in a phone call to John MacHaffie...", in 2014 ( or whenever) would
clarify the past tense...appreciate all you do !!

Anonymous December 2, 2016 at 12:40 AM
faithless electors donald trump

Anonymous December 2, 2016 at 3:13 AM
What concerns me the most about the RV / GCR is the lack of verifiable information about all levels and aspects of it. It appears that those that stand to benefit from it has absolutely no stake in nor control over it and are but the leashed victims of a cruel psy-op. How did it happen that the disreputable banks(ters) cartels with no interest in the prosperity of the people were tasked with distribution of RV funds? Is there any reason to believe that the funds actually exist and are safe and administered by trustworthy and accountable (to the people) agents?
The lack of quality information shall be the end of it as a growing number of people ban it from their sub-consciousness and it then ceases to be a reality for them AND as a consequence also for the rest of us. Those that report about the progress of the RV / GCR has a tremendous responsibility as they are ultimately affecting the hearts and minds with data released much like the MSM mess with the forces of creation my medium of mass-consciousness. Be careful not to destroy what little faith and hope people harbor with unsubstantiated information and feed what eventually may turn into a cruel and dis-heartening illusion.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

The sheer stupidity and gross ignorance enclosed in that article is positively staggering.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
I have a bunch of this I got from my father's things. He was in the Infantry in WWII, and in Germany just east of the border city of Aachen was in a small town being shelled by the Germans as his unit advanced. An "88" hit an adjacent house and blew its attic to smithereens, causing a thick flurry of "Weimar" inflation-era large-denomination currency to flutter down on him and his buddies. He said there were "thousands of notes" and he only took a handful as souvenirs. An anti-Nazi German who had lived in the US for a while and stayed in the town, told my father that the owner of the house believed that "they had to be worth something someday" and kept as much as he could acquire. The "RV" believer was also a fanatic Nazi who informed on his neighbors, and the person my father talked to was delighted that German SS troops had destroyed his home. The region around Aachen (Aix-de-Chapelle in French) was friendly with France, Belgium and The Netherlands, so the war was not all that popular there. My father went to mass at a Catholic church in the nearby border town of Monshau, and the congregation there welcomed him enthusiastically.

BTW, he also had some WWI-era Imperial German banknotes, 50 marks each (also demonetized) and a dozen 1920 "Notgeld" coins. This "emergency money" was made of non-precious metal (sometimes plated steel) and issued in cities and regions that needed something to allow trade during this period of when the central government was in name only. 1920 was his birth year, and when he found some from cities he was near, Aachen, Bonn and Dusseldorf, he kept them. Some from Bonn have Beethoven on them.

I once bought a friend of mine named Martin a 1954 half peso coin from Argentina. Made of nickel-plated steel, it was the largest coin made that year and called a "Martin" because it had a portrait of Jose de San Martin on it. After the many changes in currency, this was worth about 5 trillionths of a cent US ($0.00000000000005) at the time I gave it to him. He was delighted, telling me he had "never been given something that worthless before." He had it made into a watch bob, that rusted at the drilled hole.

I have some "Kriegsgeld" from the last years of the war, when coinage of copper and silver coins had all but stopped and there was a coin shortage; and I also have some Notgeld of this and other types. Some of these emergency coins are made of iron, some of steel, some of aluminum and some of zinc.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

those of us who have been delayed continually from exchanging our currencies are now squarely facing – an ‘in your face’ scam.
That's actually kind of true.
notorial dissent

Well, it's more like they are turnign their backs on the real scam and fronting for it, but stupid is as stupid does.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

First of all, more from NESARA News on "RV Logic 101."

Friday, December 2, 2016
ANONYMOUS 2 RESPONSE TO THE COMMENTS ON OUR POST..."RV LOGIC 101"

REGARDING RV LOGIC 101 ARTICLE...

THIS SHORT AND TO THE POINT RESPONSE FROM ANONYMOUS 2 IS MEANT FOR "ONLY" THE DING DONGS AND HOSTESS HO-HOS THAT ARE TOTALLY CLUELESS ON WHAT THE CHINESE DID AND ARE ALLOWING TO HAPPEN.. THE CHINESE ARE TRYING TO FOCUS OUR EYES/ ATTENTION AWAY FROM PROBABLY THE BIGGEST FINANCIAL HEIST IN WORLD HISTORY ... BY USING HSBC, ETC...THEY ARE PLAYING COPS AND ROBBERS WITH US AND USING THEIR OWN BANKS TO DO IT. HOW MANY MORE YEARS DO WE HAVE TO BE LIED TO?

FIRST :

1. THE CHINESE HAD TO HAVE KNOWN THAT WELLS FARGO WAS MAKING GA-ZILLIONS OF DOLLARS (ABOUT 10 AIRCRAFT CARRIERS FULL) BY USING OUR GCR MONEY, PUTTING ALL THE PROFITS FROM THEIR KNOWN TRADES INTO OFFSHORE TRUSTS .....

2. THE CHINESE NEED TO BE TOLD THAT THE PEOPLE DEMAND TO SEE THE RECORDS OF ALL OF THE MONEY THEY MADE FROM THE PLATFORM TRADES USING OUR MONEY.... LET THE AHO'S KNOW WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT NEED THEIR BANKS IF THEY ARE SIMPLY A NEW ASIAN VERSION OF THE CABAL. WE DEMAND "ALL" OF THE MONEY THEY ARE STEALING FROM US TO BE CLAWED BACK IMMEDIATELY, INTEGRATED AND PUT BACK INTO THE GCR FUNDS FOR WORLD DISTRIBTION TO THE PEOPLE...

3. IF THE CHINESE BANKSTERS GANGSTERS WON'T COMPLY, WE NEED TO TAR AND FEATHER THEM AND SEND THEM PACKING AS THEY ARE NOT TRUST WORTHY...

4. THE CHINESE PROMISED THE PEOPLE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR BOTH THEIR PERSONAL BLESSINGS AND TO PURSUE THE PROJECTS TO HELP THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, AND THEN THEY REDUCE THE AMOUNTS TO MERE PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! HOW IS THAT?!

Posted by Popeye at 5:37:00 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2016 at 9:05 PM
the western economy is scheduled to fall and the asian silk roads ecomony is being built up again to take over....NWO....BRIC Bank. the plan....nwo keeps on going like a timex wtch....people are brainwashed and controlled they know nothing.

outlawjjsmith December 2, 2016 at 9:23 PM
SINCE WHEN HAS CHINA HELPED THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, HAVE THEY EVER HELPED THEIR PEOPLE? NO
THEY ARE A COMMUNIST NATION, THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN HELPING ANYONE EXCEPT THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT, THAT'S WHAT COMMUNISM IS. WAKE UP!

Popeye December 3, 2016 at 10:29 AM
WELL SAID....THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS 9:05 AND 9:23.... THE ARTICLES ARE GOING TO HEAT UP SOON AS WE THE PEOPLE ARE SO TIRED OF GETTING LIED TOO...

As most of you are aware, REALLY big amounts of money are counted as "aircraft carriers full." Keeps people from snickering when terms like "ga-zillions" are used. As for Timex watches, an old ad said they "take a licking and keep on ticking," which is also the title of a porno movie I appeared in (I'm the guy in the lace-fringed leather mask).
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I have some "Kriegsgeld" from the last years of the war, when coinage of copper and silver coins had all but stopped and there was a coin shortage; and I also have some Notgeld of this and other types. Some of these emergency coins are made of iron, some of steel, some of aluminum and some of zinc.
I had never heard of Kriegsgeld (or for that matter Notgeld before I looked it up) but the story is fascinating. I do have some small Nazi coins (5 & 10 pfennig) from the later years of the war in zinc - particularly ugly, almost black coins that are hard to read. Appropriate for things with Nazi symbols on them. Again, they were from my father and I'm trying to decide what to do with them, to be honest I don't want anything with Nazi symbols in my house - bad juju don't cha know, but then again since my father carried them through the last days of the war I don't want to throw them away either.

I am both fascinated and repulsed by that part of history - and not just because of some German-Jewish heritage. Scary stuff fueled by people believing things that a small amount of research would show wasn't real. I would talk about parallels to today, but that would get into politics. Let me just say that you should never believe something because you want it to be real, the RV or Erasmus' genius mother are two silly and extreme examples, but all sorts of this nonsense had crept into the mainstream recently. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

The problem with actually doing research is that it would require them to be able to actually read about 2nd or 3rd grade level, and then comprehend what they have read, and I'm just not convinced that most of them can do that. They "know" these things because some one has told them, NOT because they ever really looked any of it up, or else they would have seen the contradictory information, and I don't think there is actually a browser or filter that blocks unwelcome information, so they just can't be looking..
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Featured Post
Dinar Chronicles
"Election Trio" - RV/GCR Intel - Sunday - December 4, 2016
2:07:00 PM

The North American RV is currently just waiting on a trio of elections to complete voting on Sunday.

All three effect the bigger GCR picture significantly. As all countries must go together or none shall go per the Elders.

Be patient.

HSBC is ready to perform in NYC, London and Hong King when given the release green light by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (Grandfather).

God is with us.

-----------

Italy
Austria
Uzbekistan
Palestine

[Links Removed]

Excuse me, but isn't a "trio" 3 of something, not 4? Never mind, it still PROVES that the RV is so close that if it was a flatulent friend you would have been driven out of your one-room basement apartment by now. Go RV!!! Wooooo!!!!!!
"Follow the Money"