Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

vkey08

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:vkey08, you're a braver soul than I, I don't think I could bring myself to sit through that much nonsense with out losing it.

That the OPPT'ers would fall for the RV con doesn't really surprise me, if they'll swallow that nonsense, they'll probably swallow just about anything else.

The thing I don't understand is how they reconcile all the illogic. If the currency is all being replaced with gold back Treasury notes or whatever, according to one nutbar faction, and if everyone is going to get bazillions in gold according to another, then what is the point of worrying about a RV that isn't ever going to happen? There are just too many mutually contradictory fantasies playing out here to keep track of.

As an old professor of mine once put it, "if you have to bet on something, bet on greed and stupidity, it'll win every time", and unfortunately he was generally right.
Notorial: I only got interested in seeing what this was all about when someone walked into my office waving a courtesy notice and a fee schedule, and was ranting about how my agency was foreclosed upon... it's been downhill since then with this group... they seem to weave EVERYTHING into their vision and what's going on.. ie:

They started out just claiming everything was foreclosed upon, referencing Charles Miller's UCC filings from 2010. Then Heather Jarreff started to talk about this 5D ascention and how there was 10 billion in gold for everyone on Earth and she was going to give it to us all, that got some more attention. After she had a sufficent number of nutcases following, the gold then became a concept and was sentient with feelings, and the Courtesy Notices and Fee Schedules came out.. then , they started talking about Daryl Zelaney and how he was in charge of Canada's Armed Forces, and it kinda got weird after that, all this Heather-Speak (Pat Pend) and how she thought the UCC was given to us by Aliens from Orion and how the Gold wouldn't play with everyone, and now they are all glommed onto the Dinar RV as if it's going to save them in the short term and allow them to all get out of debt and buy new cars, and homes etc...

I have found it mildly entertaining to watch the whole thing go down, with all of them anxiously watching the Dinar RV now day by day , minute by minute....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

From a comedy standpoint, you'll excuse the expression, it is pure gold. Up close and personal, a real head shaker. I mean how do you deal with someone who is that delusional? The answer is that you really can't, they have moved lock stock and gefilte fish in to a fantasy realm where reality and common sense don't exist or intrude, and there is no reasoning with them, because you are being obstructionist and have been foreclosed on by the magic documents/words/whatever. They will continue believing the fantasy regardless of what ever anyone else says, and will likely continue to do so even after their world collapses on them, because their "magic papers" were ignored. Quite true, they will keep believing that their bazillion dollars in gold is just a day a way, and keep right on buying their dinars because that is going to make them bazillionaires as well, despite all the logical inconsistencies.

As i say, I appreciate your efforts and respect your strong stomach.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The banner is much smaller even though the day is Monday. Feeling let down and depressed, John?

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple financial & Wells Fargo sources that:

AWAITING WELLS FARGO

RUMORS BEING HEARD NOW --- TD BANK AND CHASE BANK SHALL BE AVAILABLE FOR EXCHANGING ON MONDAY.

Sunday, May 12, 2013
OkieOilMan Update at OOM&F Sunday Evening
05/12/2013

[..okieoilman] I HOPE ALL YOU WONDERFUL MOTHERS WERE REALLY HONORED TODAY. MOST OF YOU DESERVE IT. I KNOW MY MOTHER HAD HER HANDS FULL WHEN I WAS JUST A TAD-POLE. I THINK SHE MUST HAVE HAD THE PATIENCE OF JOBE.

I HAVE NOT POSTED FOR SEVERAL DAYS BECAUSE OF THE IN-CORRECT RUMOR MILL THAT HAS PREVAILED AND HAVE WAITED FOR CONFIRMABLE INFORMATION. MY PROBLEM AS WELL AS OTHER MESSENGERS IS THAT AS SOON AS THE INFORMATION WAS PRESENTED US AND WE SHARED IT-----IT CHANGED.

HAVING BEEN IN THAT POSITION MANY TIMES BEFORE I AM OF THE MOST CONSERVATIVE NATURE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE. WE CAN REPORT THAT THE ACTIVITY LAST WEEK AFTER CONFIRMATION WAS AS PROGRESSIVE AS WE COULD EVER HOPE FOR AND I AM VERY ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT PAN'S OUT THIS COMING WEEK.

WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE BEFORE.(EVER HEARD THAT BEFORE) BUT THIS TIME IT IS TRUE. IF THERE ARE ANY MORE DELAYS OR ISSUES PREVELANT --AT THIS TIME I AM UNAWARE OF THEM. I WILL ONLY POST HENCEFORTH WHAT IS PROVEN FACT AND NOT CONJECTURE OR OPINION.

I AM ON A HIGH STATE OF ALERT PRESENTLY. I AM MOST ANXIOUS TO MAKE THE FINAL POST ANNOUNCING TO THE DINARIAN'S THAT AS BOB BARKER USED TO SAY--(COME ON DOWN).

I HAVE INTEL COMING IN TODAY THAT I AM AWAITING CONFIRMATION ON AND IF IT IS TRUE----WE WILL (COME ON DOWN)

[..okieoilman] I UNDERSTAND AFTER TODAY THERE ARE SOME VERY WEALTHY SENATORS, AND CONGRESSMEN

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:26 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

I've been trying to get a handle on something for a while, but it's proving pretty difficult:

Which of these people are insane and which are frauds? Can someone with more experience with these people/groups help me out?

My initial suspicion was that OkieOilMan was a deliberate fraud, someone trying to trick people on the internet into giving him or his friends all their money in exchange for worthless Iraqi banknotes. But, if that's the case, why are his lies so fantastic and unbelievable? I'm no expert on scamming people, but it seems like simple, difficult to verify lies (revaluation is delayed due to political instability within Iraq, problems between Iraqi government and the Iraqi central bank, etc.) are better than complicated, silly lies (Wells Fargo purchased by China, banks needing endless "computer upgrades"). Is he a little of both? Why does he post the things he posts?
notorial dissent

NBSP, my 2½¢, for what it is worth, is that this crowd falls in to two distinct groups, the followers/true believers/ suckers, and the gurus/intel experts/enablers. Of the first group, I quite honestly think a certain percentage of them are, if not certifiably insane, most are certainly borderline and of the very very gullible at risk types, the rest are just very desperate, ill educated, and truly clueless. The second group are at the very least liars and frauds, and in my book really quite vicious nasty excuses for humanity, playing/preying on those least able to discriminate or really fend for themselves, preying on lack of worldliness, education, and religious gullibility, as well as a desire to be part of a bigger functioning group, which really isn't happening, and isn't going to happen. Certainly some, if not most of the so called gurus/intel experts are actively preying on these people for the benefit of the actual dinar peddlers. There have been several of the active promoters jailed over the last year, and in my opinion, the gurus are just as guilty as they are, since they are making all of their pronouncements up out of whole cloth to keep the suckers buying and holding on for the RV that is fer sure tomorrow. Of the gurus, I think, or there certainly seems to be, a few of them who actually believe their own lies, but they have been in a world all their own for a very long time, but the majority of them are just flat out liars and frauds.

What makes this sort of crime so egregious is that the victims are so desperate, and so without hope, that they have bought in to, quite literally, this scam, and are now hanging on to it for very dear life, and will most likely continue to once it finally falls apart, just as the previous prosperity scamees still hang on to the delusion that their program will some who be magically resurrected.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NBSP wrote:I've been trying to get a handle on something for a while, but it's proving pretty difficult:

Which of these people are insane and which are frauds? Can someone with more experience with these people/groups help me out?
Just an opinion, but I think it's a mixture of types. For the scam that started this forum, there was a person who dug the attention and had been influenced by a UFO/prosperity cult hooking up with a new-age scamming couple looking for a fresh load of it and a true believer who had been part of an ascended master UFO cult that broke up when the leaders fled the country. Put them all together, and you get NESARA. Later a trio of scam artists came in as a "walk on housewife" who used her as a vehicle to beg for money and sell new-age products. The same products were sold by other sock puppets of theirs, and they left after a couple years after months of complaints that they weren't shipping products.

I have no doubt that some do it for attention, some do it because they're crazy and really believe financial insiders are talking to them, and some because it sells Dinars. Why the crazy? Because the police don't go after crazy, and people who are attracted to it in the first place don't go to the police. Besides, you've got to be crazy to believe that some "investment" will increase 100,000% to 1,000,000% overnight. Period.

Not to mention that if all the "insiders" said it was "Monday" and it had any credence, the internet Dinar companies would stop selling immediately.

As for OKIE, I had him pegged as a paid pumper, but sometimes I think he's an attention whore. A sure sign of the old misdirection ploy. Obviously a plot to take people's attention away from the REAL play within the play - a great false flag event to hide the cover up of a conspiracy so vast it can't be explained. Think of the worst thing you can think of and make it 10 times more, and you'll be 10% of the way there. Or maybe he's just an idiot and an asshole, getting his kicks by pulling desperate people's chains.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RV--DINARS & PP RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple financial & Wells Fargo sources that:

AWAITING WELLS FARGO AGAIN FOR CALL TO EXCHANGE.

FROM RENO --- CL (IMF) AND JL (TREASURY) WERE IN RENO MONDAY TO FINALIZE PAPERWORK FOR THE RV. EVERYTHING SIGNED OFF AND LEGAL. CHINA WANTS THE RV DONE NOW!

LATEST RATES RUMORED --- PUBLIC WALK IN --- DINAR 11++, DONG 3 ++. FIXED OR FLOAT STILL NOT CONFIRMED.

ALL ARE ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR BANK CODES EMAILS. WE ALL ON A HR BY HR WATCH FOR THE RESET CURRENCIES TO BE POSTED.

WASH DC --- SHAKEUP UNDERWAY ON THE POLITICAL AND MILITARY SIDES. RUMORED CHANGE OUT DUE TO THE RESTORATION OF THE REPUBLIC. THE 'WE THE PEOPLE' ORDERS POSTED ON THIS BLOG IS CONSIDERED TO BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

PP - PROSPERITY FUNDS 'PF' (PENALTY FINES LETTERS) GOING OUT UPON RV BEING POSTED.

PROGRAMS NOTIFICATIONS GOING OUT SAME TIME.

From Banner to Blather

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Okie Oil Man 5-13-13 Late Night

New post SpiritualWarrior Today at 12:26 am

[..okieoilman] DEPENDING ON MY RECEIVING AN E-MAIL FROM A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY I MAY MAKE ANOTHER INFORMATIONAL POST TONIGHT

[..okieoilman] FROM INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED I PLAN ON BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL TONIGHT AND BEING AWAKE ALL DAY TOMORROW--I AM NOT CALLING ANYTHING--BUT---I'LL NOT BE SURPRISED AT ANYTHING THAT MAY (MAY ) HAPPEN TONIGHT AND TOMORROW.--VERY POSITIVE INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED JUSTIFY'S ME BEING ON MY BEST BEHAVIOR AND ALERTNESS AND PRAYING HARD TONIGHT---YOU PRAY TOO---BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T BURDEN ME WITH PROBLEM'S--I AM CARRYING ALL THE LOAD RIGHT NOW I CAN

[..okieoilman] I DON'T MEAN IN ANY WAY TO SEEM INSENSITIVE BUT I CAN NOT CARRY ANY MORE OF A LOAD THAN NOW IS PLACED ON ME--I AM BARELY ABLE TO CARRY WHAT I HAVE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:42 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 7:27 AM
This continuing CHARADE must be really laughable to TPTB and still ARE. I pity people hanging onto every word of these shills. Hasn't it become CLEAR by now that the politicians and TPTB will never let the people have money until they are DEAD?

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Really? is just an other false flag, getting excited before desapointment, on and off, on and off, their favorite game
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Okie Dinar Intel --- 5/14/13

..okieoilman] GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--LAST NIGHT I WAS EXPECTING A VERY INFORMATIVE AND ACCURATE AND TIMELY E-MAIL---WELL--IT FINALLY ARRIVED ABOUT 4.15 A.M. THIS MORNING (COFFEE LOGGED ABOUT THEN)

THE EXPLANATION FURNISHED POINTED TO THE FACT REGARDING THE "BASKETS" THAT WE HAVE OFTEN HEARD REFERENCED. WE HAD PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT AND HAD BEEN TOLD OF AROUND 6 OR SO BASKETS THAT WOULD HAVE A SPECIFIED TIME INTERVAL BETWEEN THE ACTIVATION OF THE PARTICULAR BASKET.

IT NOW SEEMS THAT THERE ARE ONLY TO BE 3 BASKETS AND THAT THE RATE WOULD BE PRE-DETERMINED PREVIOUS TO RELEASE AT THE SAME TIME SO AS TO GIVE NO ONE AN ADVANTAGE OF "DOUBLE DIPPING" BY HAVING THE FOREKNOWLEDGE OF THE TIMING OF THE NEXT BASKET.

IN LAYMAN'S TERMS IT MEANS ALL BASKETS EVEN THOUGH THERE NOT TO HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME THERE WILL NOT BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BEAT THE CLOCK SO TO SPEAK BY INVESTING INTO THE CURRENCIES PREVIOUS TO THEIR OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE.
(I KNOW THIS SOUNDS A LITTLE CONVOLUTED) BUT THAT IS NOW THE PROCESS BEING ACTIVATED. THE BASKETS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED IN A CLOSE TIME PERIOD TO PRECLUDE THIS SCENARIO FROM BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

IT HAS BEEN STATED THAT THOSE WITH S.K.R'S (SAFE KEEPING RECEIPTS) WILL BE EXCHANGING THEIR VOUCHERS (S.K.R'S) RIGHT AWAY.

WE CERTAINLY MUST BE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR THAT HAS OUR DREAMS HIDDEN BEHIND IT----THATS REALLY CLOSE ISN'T IT?--ANYTIME FROM THIS EXACT MOMENT FORWARD COULD PERMISSABLY BE OUR TIME TO SHINE.

WE DON'T HAVE AN EXACT DAY OR HOUR BUT IT CERTAINLY CAN'T BE MUCH LONGER DUE TO ALL THAT HAS TRANSPIRED THAT IS NOT POSTABLE QUITE YET---BLESSINGS AND LOVE TO EACH OF YOU AND ALL THE OTHER SITES----

[..okieoilman] I WISH TO THANK ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS LAST NIGHT--THEY SUSTAINED ME AT MY WEAKEST MOMENT AND GAVE ME THE ENERGY AND INCENTIVE TO KEEPING ON KEEPING ON--

I PRAY TO BE WORTHY OF YOUR PRAYERS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO THE BEST I AM PERMITTED TO DO UNTIL I CAN MAKE "THE POST".

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:12 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 5:23 PM
This is an old post. I read this post from Okie a few weeks ago. Why is it being presented as if it is new?

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Re OOM and these daily RV scenarios about tonite, tomorrow, by Monday, etc etc, remind me of the Southwestern Exposition and Fat Stock Shows of yester-yester-year, when I was a teen, on the Carnival Grounds and the barkers/hawkers for the games-of-chance and the strip-tease tents....
"Come-on boys, see the beautiful Lilly and Rosy Palm sisters take it off; the more you clap, the more they take off; clap real hard and they will take it ALL off!"
And just before they accomplish that feat, the time is up and the show is over. And as you walk out of the tent, the barker says to come back in 15 minutes for continuation from where the last show ended, and you'll REALLY get to see them REALLY take it all off, for sure. So don't be late to get there at the beginning of the NEXT better show....
Whata trip....... ;<)
Regards,
Tonto Goldstein aka Bubba

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Oh, yes! We're AGAIN "knocking on that door". Anybody at all believe this?

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 6:20 PM
I pray you stop posting this Bullshit and beg God for forgiveness.

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 6:43 PM
you will not stop,you will sell your soul to be #1,you talk about God,go forth and live his word stop hurting people!!!

Anonymous May 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Okie, Thank you and God bless you, suggest an advance from full speed to flank speed
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

We seem to have gone from the dog eating his homework to basket weaving, might be an improvement if he showed any talent for it, but in light of previous experience it doesn't seem likely.

What a load of oakie effluvia!!!!
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

notorial dissent wrote:Of the gurus, I think, or there certainly seems to be, a few of them who actually believe their own lies, but they have been in a world all their own for a very long time, but the majority of them are just flat out liars and frauds.
Deep Knight wrote:As for OKIE, I had him pegged as a paid pumper, but sometimes I think he's an attention whore. A sure sign of the old misdirection ploy. Obviously a plot to take people's attention away from the REAL play within the play - a great false flag event to hide the cover up of a conspiracy so vast it can't be explained. Think of the worst thing you can think of and make it 10 times more, and you'll be 10% of the way there. Or maybe he's just an idiot and an asshole, getting his kicks by pulling desperate people's chains.
Now I feel a little naive. I guess I should be slightly less willing to give internet scammers the benefit of the doubt (as much as thinking someone is insane counts as a benefit). It makes sense that the gurus who survived this long would be more "crazy like a fox" than flat-out crazy.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RV UPDATE NEWS

JL (REPUBLIC UST) IS FIGHTING FOR THE REPUBLIC. PROVOST MARSHAL APPOINTED BY BUSH WAS REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH A GENERAL FOR THE CONSTITUTION. INFIGHTING CONTINUES IN WASH DC. BAD GUYS DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!

TODAY IS THE DAY FOR GLOBAL RESET. WATCH THE NEWS. CURRENCIES ARE TO RV.

BE ON ALERT FOR OKIEOILMAN ANNOUNCEMENT POST

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR BLESSINGS
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

McHalfwit hit his head again????
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

PROVOST MARSHAL APPOINTED BY BUSH WAS REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH A GENERAL FOR THE CONSTITUTION.
And this will fail as well. Everyone knows that, for these kind of situations, you need a Constitutional Ranger, not a consitutional general. The general, I will predict, has already been bought off a long time ago by the Dark Forces.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RV UPDATE NEWS
VERY APPROPRIATE --- STAR TREK MOVIE OPENS TODAY ----- GO FORTH AND PROSPER ALL!

RUMORED --- REPORTS OF RV EVERYWHERE EXCEPT HERE. DONG IS EXCHANGING FOR $2.20 IN EUROPE. STILL NOT CONFIRMED

RUMORS --- RV HERE LAST NIGHT AND TO BE ON THE FOREX 4:00 PM EST. EXCHANGES FOR PUBLIC AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT THE BANKS. AWAITING CONFIRMATION.

BE ON ALERT FOR OKIEOILMAN ANNOUNCEMENT POST. HE IS INCOMING ON HIS FINAL!

Friday, May 17, 2013
Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

Posted By: hobie
Date: Friday, 17-May-2013 04:30:04
Hi, Folks -
=====

5-16-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM FLYING ON INSTRUMENTS AWAITING FINAL VECTORING AND AUTHORIZATION FROM CONTROL TOWER TO LAND-DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TRAFFIC IS AHEAD OF ME.PROJECTING LOGISTICS NECESSITY SOON.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:42 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous May 17, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Oh please! why don't all of you dinar/rv gurus take a few weeks off and give us all of break

But, but, but ... the Star Trek movie is opening today, so they gotta do the RV 'cause ... well, just 'cause! GO RV!!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

McHalfwit drivel wrote:RV UPDATE NEWS
VERY APPROPRIATE --- STAR TREK MOVIE OPENS TODAY ----- GO FORTH AND PROSPER ALL!
Like that has anything to do with it anymore than any of the rest of oakie's BS so far has. The dog still ate his homework, except now it will be the Klingons interfering to disrupt galactic peace and harmony of the being and doing.
RUMORED --- REPORTS OF RV EVERYWHERE EXCEPT HERE. DONG IS EXCHANGING FOR $2.20 IN EUROPE. STILL NOT CONFIRMED
Rumor is what it is, and all that it is. Anyone with a functioning brain would know, that if it were actually trading "EVERYWHERE EXCEPT HERE" that it could be quite simply verified by checking the internet. Fourex trading is not a classified secret and the current trade rates are readily available. And they are still reading zip all, just like they have for the last, how many years now???
RUMORS --- RV HERE LAST NIGHT AND TO BE ON THE FOREX 4:00 PM EST. EXCHANGES FOR PUBLIC AVAILABLE TOMORROW AT THE BANKS. AWAITING CONFIRMATION.
More rumor and BS.
BE ON ALERT FOR OKIEOILMAN ANNOUNCEMENT POST. HE IS INCOMING ON HIS FINAL!
He's been on his last gasp for a very long time, and he can't even get that right.
You mean thank you for your gullibility.
And more oakie BS undoubtedly to follow.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

RV UPDATE NEWS
MONDAY, MONDAY
Good tune by the Mamas and the Papas, don't ruin it.
RUMOR - EX PRESIDENT ARRESTED/DETAINED ON THURSDAY FOR TRYING TO STOP RV AGAIN.
What prez? last I knew they were all walkin around.
CONFIRMED --- REPORTS OF RV EVERYWHERE EXCEPT HERE. DONG IS EXCHANGING FOR $2.20 IN EUROPE. THIS IS CONFIRMED
Screenshots please...
RUMORS --- RV ALREADY HAPPENED AND TO BE ON THE FOREX BY SUNDAY. EXCHANGES FOR PUBLIC AVAILABLE MONDAY AT THE BANKS. AWAITING CONFIRMATION.
I thought banks were closed on Sunday
RV BLOCKED STILL BY BAD GUYS INTERFERENCE. MOST HAVE THE 'BANKER' OR 'POLITICIAN' LABEL. PAID GURUS SAY NORMAL PROCESS. WHATEVER!
more excuses...
BE ON ALERT FOR OKIEOILMAN ANNOUNCEMENT POST. HE IS INCOMING ON HIS FINAL! STILL IN TRAFFIC PATTERN ---
I gotta find OKIE's comment it's precious about not landing because of something or another...
and thank you mr McHaffie for your entertainment.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA- REPUBLIC RESTORED - Galactic News
This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE!
RV UPDATE NEWS
MONDAY, MONDAY

CONFIRMED --- REPORTS OF RV EVERYWHERE EXCEPT HERE. DONG IS EXCHANGING FOR $2.20 IN EUROPE. THIS IS CONFIRMED

RUMORS --- RV ALREADY HAPPENED AND TO BE ON THE FOREX BY SUNDAY. EXCHANGES FOR PUBLIC AVAILABLE MONDAY AT THE BANKS. AWAITING CONFIRMATION.

RV BLOCKED STILL BY BAD GUYS INTERFERENCE. MOST HAVE THE 'BANKER' OR 'POLITICIAN' LABEL. PAID GURUS SAY NORMAL PROCESS. WHATEVER!

BE ON ALERT FOR OKIEOILMAN ANNOUNCEMENT POST. HE IS INCOMING ON HIS FINAL! STILL IN TRAFFIC PATTERN ---

Monday, May 20, 2013
12thman posted in comments Sunday evening

12thman said: Please post this...went out to eat after church tonight and ran into a old friend of mine. He is a Edward Jones manager. As we caught up, he asked me me if I had heard anything about the dinar or dong. I said I have...why? He went on to tell me how at first he thought it to be a scam but changed his mind after several of his financial contacts were buying it up.

So I asked why are you tell me? He said he wanted me to get in because he knew I would turn it around and use it for THE LORD's work. We talked more and he said his WF friend called him the other day to let him know that they had a big meeting with top branch officials in the area. He stated that they are READY and expect to have a upswing of clients in the next few days to a week. I just wanted to pass that on. Isn't God so Good...so GREAT...His name is Wonderful. Keep praying like there is no tomorrow...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:40 AM

Comments (from original post)

T-bone 05/19/2013 10:14pm YEEEEEEHAW!

Reply JC4Life4Ever 05/19/2013 10:20pm God bless you, 12thman. May God continue to use you for His glory. I sincerely appreciate you and how you lift up our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! You are a true brother-in-Christ. Thank you for this encouraging message and all your messages letting us know of the imminent arrival of this great blessing from God to be used for His Kingdom.

Reply Real Redneck 05/19/2013 10:29pm I went to see an Edward Jones operation in Georgia and they told me it was a scam. My answer was wait and see,and don't call me. This was about 3 years ago so I am one customer they have lost. Good luck to everybody and please remember the Wounded Warriors when the extra money arrives.
Real Redneck

Reply deang55 05/19/2013 10:41pm Thanks for that post. Wounded Warriors will at the top of my list.

Jason F. Wilson 05/20/2013 9:31am My wife works for Edward Jones and she said that literally everyone that she has consulted with about the dinar over he past seven years always maintain, not that this is a scam, but that it's in essence "fools gold". I hope their wrong but they do operate by strict investing principles which eliminate the possibility of he dinar ever bringing anyone riches. Again, I hope their wrong but they are experts in investing and have done good by me for over 15 years.
just saying, JF

Roger B 05/19/2013 10:29pm Thanks 12th man for your intel from Wells Fargo.
If this is true the blessing is soon here and we can all go to our banks and "cash in" or exchange our dinars.

Reply ocelot 05/19/2013 10:37pm thank you 12th man... i just lost my mother at the age of 43yrs old last Sunday on mothers day. it happened out of the blue... i wanted to so much take care of her and see her smile and show her the world. It would mean so much to be able to help my siblings and father...we have had a rough life and this past week has been hard. my mother had me at 16yrs old and she gave up so much to raise me and my 4 siblings i wanted to give back to her and i know that one day ill be with her again.

Reply 12thman 05/19/2013 10:51pm I am very sorry for your loss I'm sure heaven gained a beautiful healthy Angel. I pray that the Lord will remove the pain and hurt from your family and yourself. Death out of the blue is so much harder than when we know it's coming. But rest asure, if she knew the Lord as her Savior, she is far better off and waiting for you at the gates of heaven. I know in time you will heal, but I also pray that oneday you will be able to celebrate Mother's Day as a time when your mom got to go be with Jesus and were the unlucky ones...for now that is. With love 12thman

Reply Powerman 05/19/2013 10:39pm Our blessing is truly near. Our blessing is for the end time move of God for he is worth thy to be praised. We as Christians must be ready to hit the ground running our time is short. Jesus said: "... If I be lifted up He would draw all men unto himself"

Reply Faith 05/20/2013 1:10am Thank you 12 man for your continually faith and inspiration . Acelot,I'm sooo very sorry for your loss , praying for your family ! And know blessings will be here soon , your Mom will be proud of you . Hugs to you! Xxoo

Reply B Squared 05/20/2013 9:14am Yeah, but there is a tomorrow and in this rv business, that's all there is.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

vkey08 wrote:
RV UPDATE NEWS
What prez? last I knew they were all walkin around.
Warren G. Harding. We Illuminati faked his death and kept him in stasis SPECIFICALLY so he could do this. You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to get a headstart on us.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Have we RVed yet? We were supposed to last week (and the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that). Surely if we have not RVed already we will RV Tuesday.

:snicker:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I saw someone RVing, earlier today. They were headed down Boston's Southeast Expressway; and since their RV had Montana plates, I imagine that they are on quite an expedition....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools