Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

Of course, they won't like and/or believe any answer they get back from DOJ since it won't be the one they want.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Hi it's Texino writing to say that in a recent post I was of the impression that Oakie-oil-man had made the statement about preserving his dignity when it was actually "The member from mid-Massachusetts" who made the summation, leaving me to look out of bounds. Well ,I am sorry
if it seemed I was against Pottapaug1938-one for whom I have great respect.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

texino wrote:Hi it's Texino writing to say that in a recent post I was of the impression that Oakie-oil-man had made the statement about preserving his dignity when it was actually "The member from mid-Massachusetts" who made the summation, leaving me to look out of bounds. Well ,I am sorry
if it seemed I was against Pottapaug1938-one for whom I have great respect.

Damn,I was just trying to be nice not shut down the Dinar thread :oops:
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Damn,I was just trying to be nice not shut down the Dinar thread :oops:
Naw, it's not that, it's that Junior MacHaffie isn't as enamored with Dinars as his father was, and listening to Tony gives one a headache, so less grist for the mill. Here is the last one I can find with some amusing tidbits.

Friday, February 20, 2015
RV NEWS....

TONY-- GOOD MORNING TNT, FEB 20

.... A SUPERFANTASTIC FRIDAY WITH A SUPERFANTISTIC WEEKEND! NOTHING BUT GOOD NEWS TODAY...

THE GIST OF IT: IRAQ TOLD THEIR PEEPS THEY ARE DOING THE REINSTATEMENT AND WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO THEIR BANKS AT NEXT OPEN

DC-- THINGS LOOK REALLY GOOD PUBLIC INFO LOOKS RIDICULOUSLY GOOD AND NOT PUBLIC INFO MAKES US JUST SMILE! IN THE MORNING MOSQUES CONFIRMED THEY SAID, NOW IS THE TIME WE WILL REINSTATE OUR OLD CURRENCY VALUE THE NEXT TIME THE BANKS OPEN! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MEDIA FOR INSTRUCTION...
T-- MANY WILL SAY WE HAVE HEARD THIS ALL BEFORE, THE WEEKEND HYPE... SO WHY DIF NOW
DC-- HAD TO GET TO THE ONE YARD LINE TO SCORE AGAIN... SEND OUT NOTIFICATIONS AND MONEY OUT, WHICH HAS OCCURRED... POLITICALLY SPEAKING, THE BUDGET AND WHATS IN THERE... THIS ONE HAD THE LOGISTICS AND WRITTEN IN THERE ABOUT THE DEPTS AND PROJECTS... ISIS RELATED ISSUES AND GREAT NUMBER OF INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT INCLUDING THE US, SO THAT IS WHAT IS DIF... SO IT LOOKS VERY VERY GOOD
T-- SO THAT IS WHAT MAKES THIS WEEKEND DIF... IT COULD HAPPEN THERE TOMORROW MORNING OR EVEN SUNDAY WHEN THE GAZETTE COMES OUT... BUT WE MAY NOT SEE IT TIL MONDAY
DC-- OR TUESDAY... CAN ALWAYS BE LAST MINUTE ADJUSTMENTS
T-- SO WE ARE EXCITED... AND HEARING THESE THINGS FROM PUBLIC PEOPLE THERE AND WHAT THEY SAW AND HEARD THERE... WE DO HAVE PEEPS LOOKING AT THE RATE CLIMB WE KNOW WHEN THE RATE WENT IN BUT THIS OTHER IS PUBLIC STUFF....
T-- I HAVE TOLD YOU FOR YEARS WHEN WE SEND A TNT TWEET IT WILL SHOW A 800 NUMBER, NOT ONE WITH ANY LOCAL AREA CODE... SO WHY THINK I WOULD... 580 IS AN OKLAHOMA NUMBER SO WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO CALL THAT NUMBER? THAT IS OKIES NUMBER AND THAT SAME IDIOT IS TWEETING THAT NUMBER AND OKIE CALLED ME LAST NIGHT HE WAS GOTTEN WOKE UP ALL NIGHT FROM PEEPS CALLING... THIS IS A 77 YEAR OLD MAN THEY ARE DOING THAT TOO... BECAUSE OF ONE ****... OKIE ASKED ME TO PUT THAT OUT
WHEN WE GET THE PACKAGE INFO I WILL TWEET THAT AND HAVE A CALL... WILL GO FROM THERE, THE CALL MAY BE THE GOODBYE OR THE FIRST OF INSTRUCTIONS... STILL TRYING TO GET OUR EVENTS, PUSHING FOR THAT... SO YOU GUYS CAN MEET AND HAVE BANKS THERE... WELLS FARGO AND CHASE BOTH SAID THEY MAY WANT TO DO SOMETHING... AND WE COULD HAVE FUN... SO ENJOY YOUR FINALLY GOING TO SEE IT FRIDAY AS RAY SAID, I WILL TWEET IF ANYTHING CHANGES

Posted by Popeye at 7:57 PM

"The event!" Oh boy, Tony's gonna finally have his party!

3 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2015 at 8:08 PM
In other words, maybe next week or the one after that or someday maybe. Maybe next year or the one after that. Who the hell knows! These guys sure as hell don't.

Anonymous February 20, 2015 at 9:10 PM
The rv is St Germain's "pet project" as he called it. The rv recovers the stolen funds. I wish St Germain would tell us who, if any of the gurus, actually speaks for him.

Anonymous February 20, 2015 at 11:43 PM
Where did you get that nonsense from? Since the rv is a work of fiction/fantasy, it only follows that St. Germain is the same. If any guru purported to speak for St. Germain, or St. Germain "told us" a guru speaks for him. his credibility would drop even lower than it already is.

What! Saint Germain isn't real?
"Follow the Money"
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Here's a news flash. Tony's sidekick DC has finally revealed his source for his intel. Excerpt from Monday's call:

So do Tony and I get frustrated? Oh my God, yes. Do we get frustrated, mad, wanna kick the floor? Absolutely! Do we, do we have enough information? Another point that someone brought up was like, “Oh, you’re just gettin’ played, you don’t know what you’re doin’.” Well, I would like to think after quite a few years doing this kind of thing and also just basic practical sense is that 1) we’re not that good. We’re just not.

People who want to think hey, we’re just beatin’ everybody else up and we’re like oh we can orchestrate a plan where you have the following people involved, you have all the major Presidents and Prime Ministers across the world, all the Central Banks involved, all the major banks involved, even some of the minor guys down to, one of my sources is a janitor in Iraq, and even in, including my janitor friend, to be all briefed on the same thing goin’ on? We’re not that good. And if you think we’re that good, then you need to put your tinfoil hat on and go back to crazy town, ‘cause that’s not how it works, and we’re just, you cannot orchestrate something that big.

We would have liked to be that good, or you know, we’d like to say that yeah we have that capability, but the simple answer is there’s no way in hell you could orchestrate something that, that massive. So just, anyway, we are just at a crossroads at getting this darn thing, not a crossroads, but are just at the precipice of getting this ready, and they simply put a pause on it, and that’s it. So, that’s it!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I think DC's "point" is that all their sources agree, from the International Bankers down to a janitor, so it must be right. After all, if they were making it up and the sources were ficticious, they couldn't possibly agree! So thus, they have proved that their information must have been 100% correct, so the RV must have already happened. You can't argue with logic.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:You can't argue with logic stupid.
FIFY
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The RV has gotten old at NESARA NEWS

Tuesday, March 3, 2015
RV Postings on nesaranews or the lack of... due to reader complaints

Reader Complaints!

When the time comes that the
"Global Currency Reset"
"Dinar RV"
information is no longer playing
the same old tune over and over,
nesaranews will then start publishing
the facts. Until then, stay tuned...

Posted by Freewill at 9:47 PM

1 comment:

Freewill March 4, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Emailed to me by a reader...

I like what you have posted on the top first page of your blog spot at this time and I agree completely about posting only the truth. Here is some truth and facts that you can post. None of these guru's knows anything about when this is going to happen, nor any rates. It is a fact that we will not be having NESARA, RV, PP, Farm Claims or anything else until all the arrests are made and those won't be made until all those needing arrested can be properly identified (big job). Something else, all these wantabe's and guru's don't know anything about and that is how this is going to come down. Once the arrests are made so the funds will not be going into the hands of the evil crooked banksters we will start seeing things happen. If we were to get our funds before we had security, we would lose it within a few months if not weeks. However, the Farm Claims will be first, because they were what started all this going back to the 80's. Then the F & P's and then the PP's and then the RV. We also have to have the announcements as to what is happening in the world before any of this can happen.

Another thing holding this up is that many of the farm claims folks have passed on and the good guys trying to get the money to the right people are having to find the heirs to these funds and that in itself is a monster of a job.

And one of the biggest things that people need to be thinking about when they go to believing the BS these guru's and others that claim to have an inside track to what is going on and spouting dates and rates is this. I am relatively sure from the sources that I have that there are not more than 4 to 6 people that know when and how this is going to start and none of them knows what the others know. And they will have to coordinate what each of them knows with the person or persons who is going to turn the switch and it has to be done with the greatest of security or we will have another 9/11 and that is a fact Jack.

I have no use for these wantabe's and guru's that keep spouting all this hopium and keeping people upset when it don't happen and I will be damned if they don't make some stupid excuse as to what happened to keep it from happening when they said it would and the people believes them and just keeps coming back for more of their bull shit. The crime in all this is that the majority of the people being fed this crap are older folks that are in bad financial situations and are willing to believe anything these mouth pieces for the bad guys keep spouting day in and day out just hoping that at some point they may be right. They are always saying we are closer than we have ever been and too me that is the dumbest statement anyone could make. Of course we are closer today than we were yesterday and we will be closer tomorrow than we were today. Think about folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Colonel
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

One of the new hypotheses about the coming (ahahaha) global currency reset is one which I just saw on Planet Merrill. If you look at a $1 FRN, the words "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" are enclosed in a box, in contrast to the $5-$100 notes, where there is no such enclosure. This is code for the fact that, when the GCR happens, higher denominations will be exchanged at the rate of 10 old dollars = 1 new dollar, but $1 FRNs will be exchanged at par with the new dollar.

Of course, all of the old-style FRNs have the same sort of enclosure around "FRN"; and any redesign of the $1 would lack the enclosure as well... but then, when have facts been valued on our favorite wackadooster planet?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:when have facts been valued on our favorite wackadooster planet?
I don't remember the exact date, but it was that day Satan was especially cranky because Hell froze over. And me with a presentation to him and the Demonic Council of 12.

But back to the announcement about NESARA News covering and "The Colonel's" comment above, this has become a back forth debate on the website. First, Anonymous 2 (who claims to be some sort of collective) sent back a color-coded list of comments and questions. Since I'm lazy, I won't reproduce this, but will include partial quotes from "The Colonel" in quotes. And if they don't make complete sense, well, they don't in the original format either.

DEAR COLONEL,

WE JUST GOT THROUGH WITH OUR DINNER MEETING REGARDING YOUR LETTER THAT FREEWILL POSTED. WE ARE ASKING QUESTIONS BELOW IN RED AS YOU ARE SAYING THE SAME OLD RETORIC WE HAVE HEARD FOR 3 YEARS EVER SINCE DRAKE THE FAKE CAME ON AND SAID HIS BLAH BLAH BLAH MESSAGES.... HE SAID ARRESTS WERE TO BE MADE IN 7-10 DAYS AND THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO THIS COMING APRIL. .....SO IN YOUR RESPONSE TO THE GURUS WE HAVE JUST AS MANY QUESTIONS TO YOU AS WE DO FOR THEM.... THEY REFUSE TO PROVE THEMSELVES AND THE GROUP OF MILITARY THAT SAY THE SAME OLD MUMBO JUMBO THAT YOU ARE SAYING THINGS ABOUT CAN'T OR WON'T GET THESE ARRESTS DONE.....SO WE ARE GOING TO DISECT YOUR POST AND EXPECT YOU TO COME FORWARD WITH ANSWERS.... DON'T SAY YOU WILL NOT GET INVOLVED IN A GOOD OLD FASHION QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION, AS YOU WORK FOR US.....ALL ANSWERS ARE GOING TO BE LOOKED AT VERY CAREFULLY.... WE ARE AS SICK AND TIRED OF B.S FROM THE MILITARY, THE SO CALLED FAKE GOVERNMENT AND THE GUR-FOOLS.... YOU NEED TO DEMONSTRATE TO US THAT YOU ARE NOT JUST ANOTHER MOUTH FOR THE CABAL....

"Here is some truth and facts that you can post." HOW DO WE KNOW THEY ARE THE TRUTH??

"...won't be made until all those needing arrested can be properly identified (big job)." IT IS SO BIG YOU MILITARY TYPES HAVE TAKEN 3 YEARS SINCE DRAKE THE FAKE AND STILL HAVEN'T STARTED...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START?..... THE BAD GUYS SEEM TO BE HAVING THEIR WAY WITH YOU GUYS...

"...guru's don't know anything about and that is how this is going to come down." COLONEL, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T, EITHER...

IT IS OUR UNDERSTANDING THAT THE CHINESE HAVE PUT SOME SAFE GUARDS (SOFTWARE) IN PLACE TO KEEP THE BANKERS FROM STEALING IT.....THIS INFO NEVER CAME FROM A GUR-FOOL.....DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

"...before any of this can happen." ALL OF THIS CAN HAPPEN WITHIN HOURS OR DAYS IF THE FOLKS BEHIND THEIR PART OF THE PROJECT ARE NOT SLEEPING....

"...having to find the heirs to these funds and that in itself is a monster of a job. THIS SHOULD NOT BE A HOLD UP FOR THE WORLD.....AS SOME FOLKS MAY NEVER BE FOUND.. JUST TELL THEM TO CONTINUE AFTER THE RV...."

"...or we will have another 9/11 and that is a fact Jack." THE WAY IT IS GOING WITH NOT GETTING THE ARRESTS DONE WE MAY VERY WELL HAVE SOMETHING WORSE AND THAT IS A FACT JACK... WHAT THE HECK IS TAKING OVER 3 YEARS TO DO??

WHAT WE AT ANONYMOUS 2 ARE THINKING IS WE ARE TOLD WE HAVE A REPUBLIC BACK, AND NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVIDED TO THE PEOPLE TO PROVE THAT THIS IS FACTUAL - JUST SOME GOOD WORDS....WE HAVE A GENERAL HAM SAYING HE IS THE PRESIDENT .... AND HIS REPUBLIC IS RUNNING THE SHOW, BUT HE SEEMS TO BE AWOL..... WE HAVE THE CABAL HAVING A FIELD DAY. WE HAVE FULFORD SAYING THE RV IS VERY CLOSE.....AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON THE B.S. FLOWS....
THE EX MILITARY FOLKS IN OUR GROUP HIGHLY DOUBT YOU ARE A MILITARY OFFICER. YOU SEEM TO BE REAL PISSED OFF AND IT IS MORE PISSED OFF THAN JUST FOR THE RV..... SOMETHING REALLY IS SMELLING IN DENMARK.....

SO WHAT IS IT COLONEL? WHAT IS THE TRUTH? OR YOU, TOO, SHOULD BE BANNED FROM POSTING, AS WE SEE ZERO TRUTH IN YOUR REMARKS. YOU PROVIDE NO EVIDENCE EXCEPT LIP SERVICE - JUST LIKE THE GUR-FOOLS... PLEASE RESPOND...

ANONYMOUS 2

And the Colonel did respond!
I HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY DATES OR RATES FOR THE REASON I STATED IN MY ORIGINAL POSTING. AND AS FOR MUMBO JUMBO, ALL YOU AND YOURS HAS DONE NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT EVERY ONE IS DOING.

I know who I am, but no one knows who you are. I have never been in the military. I am a colonel because I am an auctioneer and all auctioneers are called colonel. The first time I ever came on a call I made it clear that I was never in the military. As far as something smelling in Denmark I would have say it is with you, because all I have seen you say is negative stuff against every one and every thing. For your information no one knows when this is going to happen and that is one of the things I pointed out. As for as I am concerned you are just as wrong in the crap you put out as the gurus. From the statements and questions you posted here you don't have any idea what and how this is suppose to work. You really pissed me off accusing me being part of the cabal. Those bastards have had me in jail several times (SHORT PERIODS) because I have been fighting them for over 20 years.

"HOW DO WE KNOW THEY ARE THE TRUTH??"
YOU DON'T, BUT I TRUST MY SOURCES AND MY LOGICAL AFTER ALL THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS MESS

I AM NOT MILITARY

"COLONEL IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T EITHER..."
YOU ARE RIGHT, I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE AS I SAID THERE IS A VERY FEW AND SELECT GROUP THAT KNOWS WHEN AND HOW THIS IS GOING TO COME DOWN, BUT I KNOW THESE GURUS WITH THEIR CONSTANT POSTINGS ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD AND YOUR CONSTANT POSTINGS CUTTING PEOPLE DOWN IS JUST AS BAD IF NOT WORSE

YOU NOR I KNOW WHAT THE CHINESE HAVE DONE OR DOING, JUST RUMORS

THIS STATEMENT ALONE TELLS ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE FOLKS TRYING TO GET THIS DONE, AND THEY SURE AS HELL AREN'T SLEEPING, BUT IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KEEP COMPLAINING AND PUTTING THEM DOWN THAT SLOW THIS DOWN AS MUCH AS ANYTHING

HERE AGAIN, YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT HOW THIS IS GOING TO COME DOWN AND HOW IT HAS TO COME DOWN

"WHAT THE HECK IS TAKING OVER 3 YEARS TO DO??"
FOR SOMEONE THAT KEEPS SPOUTING ALL YOUR COMMENTS, YOU DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT HOW THIS IS SUPPOSE TO WORK. UNBELIEVABLE

IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT SHOULD BE BANNED IT IS YOU PEOPLE, BECAUSE ALL YOU EVER DO IS PUT PEOPLE DOWN. YOU NEVER OFFER ANY SOLUTIONS. AS FOR EVIDENCE, IT IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE AND YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE IT. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ME TO REVEAL MY PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEIR LIFE MEANS MORE TO ME THAN TRYING TO MAKE NEGATIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAPPY.

Pass the popcorn.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The best evidence is that for 30 years or more these fools have been waiting on something that was going to happen "some time in the next 30 days" or some variation thereof, and they're still optimistic that they're not being taken for a ride.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:The best evidence is that for 30 years or more these fools have been waiting on something that was going to happen "some time in the next 30 days" or some variation thereof, and they're still optimistic that they're not being taken for a ride.
It WOULD have RV'd in those 30 days if it hadn't been for the hard work of all us guys at the Illuminati. But when review time comes around do we get credit for it? No, we only get criticized for not making our secret organization more well-known and the credit goes to guys who wouldn't know how to thwart prosperity if their lives depended on it. One of these days I've gotta go "indy" and start my own evil conspiracy.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

3-9-2015 Intel Guru TNT Tony Cards were updated on Saturday, successfully. They updated their international wire system, and that works; we know someone who has received funds that way. We contacted four of the major banks, and they all got the same rates, and the same instructions for the time to be ready to go. The laws have all been passed, the system has been checked and double-checked, the people have it on their cards and it has been announced that the rates will change. A few tests have been run through with a few big companies. We are the last to go, and it’s our turn. We’re in a good place, all systems are Go... We did expect it over the weekend, and there was a delay. The banks have been given another date and time. It’s not March 15th, nor 2016! The rate is there, it’s live, and it’s on hold. Everyone had the green light, and it went international on Sunday. All that remains is for this to be announced. There is no US delay. The information cannot get much better...I don’t see any negatives apart from the fact that I’m not at the bank this minute, but I know I’m on my way.

3-11-2015 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Sambo] ...we are on high alert tonight...praying that this latest news is correct and not another episode go Murphys law.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

INTEL GURU The Observer: Despite all of the encouraging signs that the RV is going to happen any second, I can say, with complete confidence, that the RV will be delayed again. Although I have a number of well-placed sources that could confirm this bad news, I don't even need to rely on them to make this prediction. So all dinar investors, instead of preparing to cash in this weekend, should instead look ahead to be disappointed once more and head to the hard money lender to again negotiate an advance paycheck loan to cover any splurge spending you may have done in anticipation of the RV happening. And, oh yeah, make sure you get some extra money to buy more dinars!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

INTEL GURU Pottapaug: I have it on good authority that the RV is a guaranteed, can't miss, definitely-will happen thing; and it will happen the moment that the Kardashian sisters decide that they are too much in the public eye and retire into well-guarded privacy.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We contacted four of the major banks, and they all got the same rates, and the same instructions for the time to be ready to go.
Four major banks agree!

Rate....1166-1

Time to be ready to go.....Just as soon as Alex Jones endorses Hillary Clinton for President

:haha:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Actually, I'm in good spirits because a good many of the dumbest of the dumb dinaridgits are getting ready to take a bath, some of them twice.

You may recall that one of the more respected Dinar Gurus long endorsed buying the lower denomination notes as a hedge against the can't ever happen (even though it is whats gonna happen) LOP. This genius managed to convince everyone that since he was a long time currency exchange expert he knew that even if the unthinkable happened and they did remove 3 zeros, the 50 Dinar note didn't have 3 zeros to remove and thus would not be effected by a lot, so the 5 Dinar note with a face value pre-LOP of about 4 1/2 cents would be worth $50 at 1-1 and, well you do the math....

Now, since this was a great hedge, (I honestly can't believe people this stupid could use the internet, but they do) the currency dealers started charging a premium for these 50 Dinar notes. Not a little one on top of their 20% or more markup mind you, but 4, 5, or 6 times as much more and of course since a million in 50s is a lot more bulky than a million in 25ks the shipping was a lot more, too.

So, the really smart Dinaridgits all had a good part of their investment in 50s, for which they paid multiples of what they could have paid for the same amount in larger notes....

Okay, sheep shearing of the first part....

The CBI announced last week that since the 50s were little used in Iraq, they were going to demonetize them, Iraqi citizens can go to any bank in Iraq (not anywhere else, just Iraq) and exchange them for the same amount in another denomination or deposit them to accounts without any fees until 30 April, after which time they will be cancelled and "no longer legal tender in Iraq"

Notice the quotes? We'll come back to them.

BTW, the guru most associated with this wacky theory was "Brietling" and he was later found to have a direct connection to one of the Dinar dealers, one of the ones who specialized in selling the 50 notes for 5 times as much as they sold the 25,000 notes for. I know, you're shocked.
Dinar dealers got caught off guard by this and freaked a bit, but within a day or two some were willing to exchange your 50s out for you, most with a fee for shipping of $20 give or take, but hey, they can afford the shipping hit, they are trading them 1-1 after selling them much higher and that on top of the standard 20% over CBI quoted rates to begin with.
Just another case of how the only way to make serious money in Dinars is to be a Dinar Dealer!

So the ones smart enough to trade their small notes out by the end of the month (in Iraq you get 2 months, but unless you're planning a trip to Tikrit, the dealers are only accepting it until the first of April) are only gonna lose, oh I dunno, about 80% of their investment....but the ones even dumberer than that are...

you aren't gonna believe this one....

having a 4 page long debate over whether the release on the CBI website is real, if its real if its serious, if its serious is it legal and if its legal do they really mean it. Oh, and if you read the official release, (stolen from the SovCit movement) its not signed, there is no official seal on it, it could be a hoax, or it might be a rogue movement inside the bank, or the whole thing is just a test run for when they call in the big notes or, phuck all I can't keep up with the whole thing anymore. It takes too much effort to try to simulate that level of stupidity long enough to read it.....

But anyhow, some DInaridgits are prepared to hold onto the small notes and ride it out, cause, well, when the Central Bank says they're gonna demonetize a series of notes, they really mean, they're gonna tell a story to get as many of them in for 4 cents each before they RV them to fifty bucks.

And now, about those quotes....

"no longer legal tender in Iraq"
is a direct quote according to several translations of the info on the CBI site in Arabic. The announcement does not yet appear on the english version of the site, but the english version is not updated nearly as often as it should be, I think it might be like, annually...bu I digress. According to one the new dinaridgits experts 'TrinityXchange" who must be an expert cause her name is, oh, nevermind, she says she's been reading about central banking and economics on the internet and that should mean she knows more than, well, all those real bankers and economists who say the dinar RV is a scam....anyhow, Trinity says that it just MIGHT be that since the notice says "legal tender in Iraq" that the notes investers hold OUTSIDE OF IRAQ are not affected and will be honored after the RV at the new rate.

Its getting to where its not even fun to laugh at these cretins anymore, if they weren't such smug sons of bitches you could almost feel sorry for them.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Guru TrinityXchange wrote: Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:40 PM

I just had my Arabic friend interpret the posting. How on earth is this official?? There is no signature by the governor or stamp from the CBI. Here is what it says according to his interpretation to me just now. I notice that on the CBI website it as "Press Release" tagged to the posting:

Cetral Bank Memorandum

According to the law 56 year 2004 and section 36.

They decided to withdraw the 50 dinar bill because no one is using them. And the banks will have to replace it with whatever and deposit it to the central bank. and that is for 2 months starting march 1st to the end of april. afterwards the 50 dinar bill will be canceled and nobody is going to accept.

No stamp or signature

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/ ... z3UAqzCDCc
And you thought I was making this up :snicker:
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

So, the 50 Dinar notes will no longer be legal tender IN Iraq, but will be legal tender OUTSIDE OF Iraq?

Gotta get me a new stupid-meter. The one I have just pegged the needle so hard that it broke.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

You would have thought that the Guru's would have seen this 50 dinar note withdrawal way before it was announced. Don't they have well placed sources? I would have expected this topic to be brought up before any CBI Announcement, isn't that why people listen to the Guru's. If their intel couldn't find this out before it happened, how reliable could it be for an RV?

But yet the lemmings continue to believe, to hold out hope, to concoct complex reasons why this isn't true, or doesn't apply to them. I really hope this event serves as a wake up call, that these Gurus are useless, however I doubt it, greed is a powerful tool.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.