Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Burnaby49 »

Turkish dancers? Video? Are you under the assumption that I pay attention to anything apart from beer related commentary? All else is a haze. I went back after reading your comment (even though nothing in it beer related) but couldn't find a link to any 'Shakin' All Over' houris.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

At the top of "Chapter 3 – Istanbul’s Not Constantinople Anymore" from the Deep Knight Adventure, not this thread.

I had very vague memories of this novelty song from being a kid, but then found it again making an .mp3 disc of radio programs from 1953 near by birthday. It was some "your hit parade" copy show, where the hosts would sing popular songs of the day. The strangest song from that era IMHO? "Come On-A My House," which Rosemary Clooney did on another of those radio shows, to HUGE applause (it was a classic hit by then, from 1951 according to Wikipedia). As we say around MY house, "They must have been starved for entertainment."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mriXncI96lw
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
THERE ARE HUGE EVENTS PLANNED FOR US
---- YELLOWSTONE BLOWING UP
----TSUNAMI TO TAKE OUT EASTERN AMERICA.. THE ENTIRE GULF COAST AND ALL OF FLORIDA
AND COAST LINE OF CALIFORNIA.. AND THE FAULT LINES..
Why do you guys have all the exciting stuff? Is it fair? Is it likely that serious geology should be restricted to one global area? I did search Rest Of World 'boots on the ground' Troof sources and could only find some old stuff about 7 lean years for Egypt.

Surely no New World Order can be achieved sithout a rain of frogs in Luxemburg, Mongol hoards peparing to sweep across the Steppes, and the return of Dragons to China?
But all this good stuff goes un-noticed, just as if it did not exist.

Something is very wrong here.
Here in the good-ol' US of A we've recently had a conversation about the large numbers of hurricanes last season. A bunch of people who do not want this linked to another subject, insist that "there weren't any hurricanes in the preceding 12 years." Of course, what they meant was "no hurricanes reaching US territory."

I have also found it strange that Americans think all the world's great inventions of the 19th and 20th century were done here. I visited Gelnhausen in Germany a few years back (to visit where my Great X4 Grandfather spent 60 days in jail for not paying his religious tax), and saw a monument to Johann Philipp Reis, inventor of the telephone. I also went to the tourist office (to find out where religious dissident prisoners were held in 1820, which was the Hexenturm, "Witches Tower") and the lady told me that Americans get very angry when they see this monument.

But, in the 60's, it was "common knowledge" in America that the Russians claimed everything was invented by them, and this was used in jokes and humor. I remember it specifically in Li'l Abner, where it was a running theme. Projection?
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
But, in the 60's, it was "common knowledge" in America that the Russians claimed everything was invented by them, and this was used in jokes and humor. I remember it specifically in Li'l Abner, where it was a running theme. Projection?[/color]
Herblock, the noted political cartoonist, also drew several cartoons poking fun at this Russian attempt.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Generally, sometimes to my cost, I've clicked on most of your links but somehow missed that one. I'll check it out. But I'm hoplessly besotted, addicted, to that crazy-eyed babe in Funkytown. I can't see how any Turkish dancers, no matter how much they shimmy, can top her.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Once the Infernal Forces organise a Canadian Craft Brewers strike you will soon come around to a more orthodox view!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Once the Infernal Forces organise a Canadian Craft Brewers strike you will soon come around to a more orthodox view!
I'm not hypocritical enough to tell you not to make threats here, but isn't this a bit too much? There are actions that even we Illuminati are too scared of the consequences to take.
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I bow to your Illuminated Authority, and will have some serfs whipped to show my contrition.....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Once the Infernal Forces organise a Canadian Craft Brewers strike you will soon come around to a more orthodox view!
My boozing buddie and I made beer in my basement for 25 years as a result of a beer strike. All the major brewers were struck in 1975. When it ended they pumped out massive quantities of, even by Canadian standards, very poor quality beer. Undrinkable garbage but this was before craft beer and they had the market. Labatts, Molsons, Carlings, didn't matter, it was all the same swill. So, having no idea how to brew beer, I decided to give it a shot. We couldn't do worse. We brewed our own beer until about 2000 when there were finally alternatives.

Empty threats about craft beer strikes. We have at least two, probably three dozen craft brewerys in the Vancouver area. All non-unionized and individually owned. Many are small enough that they are run by the owners with no employees. So are they going to strike against themselves?

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A home brewing story you might enjoy.

My brother brewed beer for a few years, also in the 70's, and never had any problems. But he had this friend who didn't take the specific gravity stuff seriously, or messed it up, and bottled too soon, which caused too much carbonation. Crates of little bombs in his basement. And the funny thing was that they went off like dominoes, one's explosion causing one or more other's, and this little atomic pile of beer bottles went critical. Quite a mess, but it did bring pleasure to many of his friends, who told the story endlessly.

A few years later I heard an interview with Groucho Marx, which was basically him telling stories. The Marx Brothers had gone out to Hollywood but didn't light a fire, then came back to New York (when they returned to Hollywood the second time, things worked out). Prohibition was still on, and a friend told Groucho that he would help him make a batch of "wine" to save money, and Groucho put his in his basement. It also was bottled (in capped bottles of some sort) too early.

While in California, Groucho had experienced a couple of moderate earthquakes, and was terrified of them. Well, one night while the family was asleep upstairs, the bottles went off as described above. Groucho woke up and thought it was an earthquake. He had been told to "get out of the building," so he hurried outside in his nightclothes, herding other family members. This not only embarrassed him/them, it attracted the police, who gave him a talking to when the yeasty smell let them know what he had been doing.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Back when I was 23 my boozing friend (same one I pub with in England now) and I made homemade 'wine' in my parent's basement. We made it out of tang, sugar and water. Think what you want, it was still better than Canadian beer. Anyhow we bottled a pile of it but I moved out of town while it was fermenting. I got a frantic phone call from my mother telling me it was all exploding. Loudly and violently. I sent my friend over who very carefully opened them all and poured them down the drain.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds absolutely terrifying to the innocent bystanders, and absolutely hilarious from this remove. I think I'll stick to Mead.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My brother's wine experiment was with Apricots, which they used to grow a lot of in this state. My parents and their neighbors would take turns going to where the orchards were (over 5 hours west) for a weekend, and bring back people's orders. Well someone my brother knew had made some apricot "champagne," which my brother liked (it was alcoholic and went down easy), so he got a crate. It turns out you should use really ripe ones to get more sugar and flavor, and these were still pretty firm, but he went forward, using a blender to make what looked like really thin baby food from them. He dumped in some sugar and yeast, and his "wine" was off (made in the same "carboys" he used for beer). He carbonated it, bottled it, and tried it. It was sort of "extra light" wine, a bit yeasty, but if it was really cold and you uncapped and decanted it just right...

Later in life my pallet would have kept me from this sort of hooch, but...

During the summer of 1971 I was an intern in a lab at Purdue. One lab tech was named Dix and he was from Southern Indiana, up against the Kentucky border. He came back from his family's horse farm one weekend with a jug of "corn" (moonshine,) which he wanted to test for lead, etc. (some people used car radiators that utilized lead solder as condensers, the swine). Anyway, it was clean, at least of heavy metals. It didn't have a lot of non-spiritus flavor, but what it did have was, um, complex and unique. I can't really describe it, especially after all these years. I've never experienced anything quite like it, and I've had Japanese sweet potato brandy (vile), this stuff made from dying palm tops in the Yucatan (doubly vile), and once even Sotol, shunned cousin of Tequila and Mezcal (ditto), but this was a vileness hat trick. I also once had a really bad experience with beer, and not your usual "this is garbage" or had an off-taste one either. This must have been too old and had gotten too warm or simply cursed, because it had the added flavor and smell of wet cardboard. A spit it out, gasp, and swear violently type of flavor. And it wasn't just us, the bartender did it too. In a remote Colorado mountain town, it would have never happened in Germany.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You never had the Cheeky Monkey bitter at the Head of Steam in Liverpool. I've had a lot of vile brews in my day but that was by far the worst. Think rotting mushrooms fermented in pig manure. I couldn't gag down a half pint.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

wserra wrote:You wine lovers mustn't forget Cuvée Reserve Chateau Bottled Nuit San Wogga Wogga.
Ouch. I didn't see the "Monty Python" header at first, and thought it was real until I read "peppermint-flavored Burgundy."

My best friend from High School now lives in Adelaide "down under," which is wine country. In fact, they have a country place surrounded by vineyards. He expresses annoyance at how peoples in other countries viewed Australian wine, even though he prefers beer. I, who must confess I prefer European wines, hands down, don't remember ever having an Australian wine, so I can't say. I'll have to send this to him.

Burnaby49 wrote:You never had the Cheeky Monkey bitter at the Head of Steam in Liverpool. I've had a lot of vile brews in my day but that was by far the worst. Think rotting mushrooms fermented in pig manure. I couldn't gag down a half pint.
I understand why you couldn't gag down half a pint, but that doesn't tell me why you tried. I know it's a sin to waste beer, er, food, but remember "sin" is the Illuminati's main "thing." Or were you acting on the theory that drinking anything that tasted like that was, in itself, a bigger sin? If so, well played.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will have to say that I have had some very good Australian wines and some equally bad ones that I wouldn't even cook with.

I will have to also admit to being very particular about beers, it has to be awfully good for me to even consider.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

We have a rule "Pay for it, drink it". I've broken it three times. Second was a beer in Ireland that was probably off (hard to tell with some british beers), third was a perfectly acceptable beer that I was too hung-over to drink. My mistake in ordering it in my condition.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:"Pay for it, drink it"
Isn't this the infamous "Law of the One" that Dove and the more new agey of her followers used to refer to? Or am I thinking of the "Code of the West?"

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ah, ahem...Dinars? RV???

and I hate to bring it up because I'm pretty bad at doing the same thing... :shock:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.