Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

Ah, Reno. The biggest little city in the World. My theory is this - "Wells Fargo" sounds kind of wild-western and so the Reno-Dinar-seminar-holders who starting this rumor picked it over "First Independent," "Heritage" or "United Federal," some other banks in Reno.

You hear about Reno being Wells Fargo Headquarters all the time on Dinaridjit websites. A quick Google search would show anyone that Reno has Wells Fargo banks and ATMs, but not any corporate offices. Never seems to happen. Looking it up would be doubting it, and you gotta believe or Tinker Bell will die!

In my parents time, Reno was a byword for "divorce." Until well after WWII, divorce was difficult enough in most states that wives would travel to a dude ranch near Reno, establish Nevada residency by living there for 6 weeks, get divorced, and go back home. The "going to Reno" reference should be familiar fans of old movies, for example "The Women."

Come to think of it, we should start a rumor in Dinarland that such Reno movie references are coded messages from the past to the future confirming the RV...

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The only thing I can figure is that WF has more name recognition than any of the other TBTF banks. They have a real presence all the way through the west and midwest where the others really don't. That and it seems the mouthier gurus are all midwestern, I think???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I always thought Vegas was the divorce capital. Maybe for the movie stars, close to Hollywoood.

Back in the mid 1970's I had a friend here in Vancouver who had a girfriend from Texas. Her accent was so thick I had difficulty understanding her but she was self-deluded enough to believe that, even with that accent, she could be a movie star. They moved down to LA to try and promote her acting career. On a whim they got married in one of those goofy Vegas chapels on the way down. Less than six months later he was back without her after spending six weeks in Vegas on the way up getting his Nevada residency so he could divorce her.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I'm sure Las Vegas hosted its share of divorces (once it got going), but if you hear "Vegas" you think gambling. Not a sure thing like the Dinar (which I understand it is about to RV very, very soon).

Saturday, October 17, 2015
ZAP REPORT October 16 2015

HI ALL.
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE. IT IS ALSO A REQUEST FOR A HELPING HAND AS YOU WILL SEE WHY.
OVER THE LAST TWO DAYS, THERE HAS BEEN A FREEZE ON ALL LARGE MONEY MOVEMENTS INTERNATIONALLY.
THIS HAS, OF COURSE, AFFECTED OUR FUNDS FROM BEING RELEASED NOW AS WE EXPECTED, SO THAT IS WHY THE REQUEST NOW. OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TURNED THE OTHER WAY.
SO TOTALLY WITHOUT RESOURCES AND TONS OF WORK TO DO – A TRUE WELFARE CASE AGAIN (BIT TIRING BUT THE WORK MUST BE DONE).
WHY DID THIS FREEZE OCCUR AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

(I RECEIVED THE REPLY…EXCUSE THE GRAMMAR)
BECAUSE THE FREEZE IS PART OF 'THE PLAN', AND THIS IS JUST BECAUSE ALL THE BANKS ARE NOW LINKING UP WITH THE PROGRAM FOR THE LARGE PAYOUTS
IN RESPECT OF THIS SECOND-HAND INFORMATION (THE ABOVE HIGH LEVEL STUFF IS FIRST HAND), I THINK THAT THEY ARE ON HIGH ALERT FOR A POTENTIAL RV ANNOUNCEMENT.
IF SUCH IS THE CASE, THEN A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE RUSHING TO THE BANKS, RIGHT? HENCE THE HIGH ALERT THING.
IF THE RV IS AROUND THE CORNER, AND IS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE A GAME CHANGER.
IF NOT, THEN WE WAIT SOME MORE. ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHEN AND WHERE THE RV WILL HAPPEN, SO PATIENCE IS STILL REQUIRED.
THE RUMOR MILLS OUT THERE ARE HITTING SOME INTERESTING POINTS AMIDST THE USUAL FLUFF, BUT THIS IS HARD EVIDENCE OF EVENTS TRANSPIRING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES.
LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN THE WORK. MUCH THANKS.
———-
VERY QUICK BUT SIGNIFICANT UPDATE:
THE REPUBLIC GUYS ARE VERY ACTIVE. EXPECT VEGETABLES TO GO TO THE FOOD PROCESSOR VERY FAST NOW. SNUFFLES EXPECTING.
NO HE IS NOT A GIRL. ALL AT READY. SOME SKRS ARE GOING LIVE TODAY AND THAT MEANS LIQUIDITY.
LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE,
ZAP

COMMENT FROM ANONYMOUS 2 WHEN THEY READ THIS....

ZAP, YOU NEED TO READ OUR POST 2ND ONE DOWN FROM TOP RIGHT SIDE....AND QUIT LISTENING TO THE CABAL 'YES' BOYS... THEY ARE EITHER CONNING YOU.....OR .....YOU ARE GOING ON WITH THEIR B.S.
THE SKR'S ARE THE CABAL MEMBERS SKR'S THAT ARE BEING TRADED ON PPP TRADE PLATFORMS.... WAKE UP!...YOU ARE FEEDING US HORSE PUCKEY!!!

Posted by Popeye at 9:30 AM
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Why can't these a-holes ever manage to find their Caps Lock key :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:I always thought Vegas was the divorce capital...
No, Vegas is known as the place for quickie marriages. It got that reputation since Nevada didn't have the test requirements for a marriage license that other states had in place in years past. Now that only a few states require blood tests for a marriage license, that particular economic niche is not the main attraction for a Vegas chapel wedding, it is this:

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Quickie Vegas weddings aren't gambling?

I used to be skeptical about SKRs but I just found out they were endorsed by Okie Oilman over 2 years ago! He also says the RV is happening soon!

THE TIMING IS VERY NEAR FOR US
THE SIGNATORY RESPONSIBLE FOR INITIATION OF THE R/V HAS WITHDRAWN HIS AUTHORITARIAN POSITION
Okie says he will explain the delay.
Okie says today has been positive.
More from OkieOilMan »

8-17-2013 Okie_Oil_Man: GOOD SATURDAY AFTERNOON FOLK’S. FROM INFORMATION FURNISHED LATE DURING THE NIGHT FOLLOWS. C.L. AND MANY WORLD DIGNITARIES ARE ALL LOCATED IN THE SAME LOCATION ON THE “LEFT COAST” YESTERDAY. THERE ARE MUCH UPHEAVAL ABOUT THE DELAY WHICH WAS NOT IN THE AGREEMENT MADE LAST WEEK. IT HAS REACHED A POINT WHERE IF IT DOESN’T OCCUR SOON THE I.M.F. IS GOING TO STEP IN AND FACILITATE THE SITUATION.

IT IS TRUE THERE WERE CELEBRATIONS (PRE-EMPTIVE?) TAKEN PLACE LATE IN THE WEEK. THERE ARE ALSO INDICATIONS SOME WHALES WILL BE ACCOMMODATED EARLY NEXT WEEK. SOME HAVE ALREADY DEPOSITED THEIR CURRENCY AND RECEIVED S.K.R.’S (SAFE KEEPING RECEIPTS) WHICH WILL BECOME ACTIVE THE MOMENT THE CURRENCY GOES INTERNATIONAL. ONCE AGAIN AS I SAID BEFORE–TIME IS ON OUR SIDE. WE CAN ONLY RECEIVE WHEN IT IS GIVEN. WE LIVE IN HOPE OF THE COMING WEEK THAT SOMETHING APPEARS FOR US ALL.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

BREAKING RV news! Tony has promised we will RV by Tuesday! Well no that isn't really breaking, as Tony promises the RV is every single day.

But what is interesting is that, supposedly, Tony has been ordered to cease from his dinar calls as part of his plea deal. I don't know how accurate that is, but we can hope. Supposedly Tony's brother Ray Renfrow (the one selling $500 sham trust scams) is taking over. This just doesn't seem like it could be true though, because why would the government allow the scam calls to continue if they know about them? Ray is on the government radar, hes been sanctioned by the IRS previously.
LightinDarkness

Update: Its true. Pam (Tony's devoted assistant) has announced the following in his chat room:
ALREADY BLESSEDwrote 11s ago about 3pm MST

THE GOVERNMENT HAS REQUESTED AND TONY HAS AGREED THAT HE NOT DO ANY MORE CURRENCY RELATED CALLS OR TWEETS. TONY HAS TURNED TNT DINAR AND TNT TWITTER OVER TO RAY WHO WILL CONTINUE AS USUAL. ALL CALLS WILL BE DONE AND ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED. RAY WILL LEAD THE WAY
Notice Pam is careful not to say why Tony was asked to not do anymore calls - because he plead guilty to fraud charges. The thread in Tony's forum is already 3 pages long and no one has mentioned it. People are acting like this is just some random event that happened - that the government went to Tony and shut him up. Tony's followers are of two minds about this:

(1) This is a sign the RV is near (no , really!). Surely the government is shutting Tony up because they are about to release our ble$$ing.

(2) It looks like almost none of them know he had a plea deal or that we was even under an indictment for fraud. Most of the comments are things like "How dare the government do this! Why are they trying to stop such a good person from helping us!" I suspect some people on his forums do know the real story, but they either don't post it or are banned when they do.

I think this may be the beginning of the end. Ray Renfrow is not nearly as charismatic and not nearly as good at making up intel. Unless he gets some good training on how to BS from Tony, this ship will sink fast. We can only hope.
LightinDarkness

Cross-posting this, thought we might have some interested readers here:

The new post Tony era has begun - and I am not impressed. Ray Renfrow and Pam (Tony's 100% devoted assistant and acolyte) are now leading the TNTBS calls:

http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1086/audi ... 67-001.mp3

Tony's absence was - SHOCKINGLY - actually mentioned. Pam dismissed it as Tony "agreeing" to not be on dinar calls due to a "10 year old MLM case which he has addressed many times previously" (actually - no - he never addressed it previously). Pam further declared that people bashing Tony were "disgusting" and "despicable."

Next up, Ray gets on and gets dirty. Ray Renfrow assures us that TNT is about "a man, not a plan." Ray now claims Tony was just a player in a huge "intel team" and that everyone in that "intel team" is still there. AKA please send money to Ray now, and keep buying those dinars you stupid suckers. Ray blames all this on terrible people writing to the government and telling them that TNT is a dinar scam! Ray encourages everyone on the call to send the prosecutor and judge emails about how this is 100% not a scam. There are tens of thousands of insanely loyal Tony followers on this call - so that poor judge is about to get spammed.

I highly encourage everyone listening to the above call. It is a treat.
thunter

Post by thunter »

The result of all of Tony's worshippers writing the judge and prosecutor is a court order shutting down the TNT website.

Not to fear, though, Ray is simply moving the content, verbatim, to another URL, tntshowtime.com.

I suspect that won't last long, either. It seems the hounds of hell are in pursuit of the "TNT Team" now.
LightinDarkness

thunter wrote:The result of all of Tony's worshippers writing the judge and prosecutor is a court order shutting down the TNT website.

Not to fear, though, Ray is simply moving the content, verbatim, to another URL, tntshowtime.com.

I suspect that won't last long, either. It seems the hounds of hell are in pursuit of the "TNT Team" now.
I would like to think the government will also shut Ray down, but I am not getting my hopes up. Assuming Ray takes no pumping payments, all hes doing is getting suckers to send him donations. TNT has a large enough audience that they can do that now, and there are enough stupid people that Tony/Ray will probably making $150,000+ a year from this tax free. Sending Ray donations for "the site" and "the forums" may be stupid, but its probably not illegal. Even if the entire operation is based off a scam. Do our Quatloos lawyers have any opinion on this?
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Ray and the new site may well be targeted by the court as Tony proxies - just carrying on the same business under a different name. It remains to be seen how conscientious the court is willing to be in such cases.

There was much agitation in the TNT camp after this week's unexpected (at least by many of them) turn of events.
A few of the more spiritually inclined among them were actually likening Tony to Moses, having lead them steadfastly so far, but not himself destined to lay eyes on the promised land. But not to worry, they opined - Joshua (aka Ray) will now guide them to all that milk and honey. Or is it a golden calf they are seeking?

They never cease to entertain.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Aye yi yi , soon my head she explodes, yes? Before that happens I must send out my sincere thank you to all compadres who wished me well during my recent battle with my heart. This kindness will stay with me always .
Tomas
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Its good to see you back in the saddle, Texino.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Republic(s) has/have been announced and the RV is here! Just in time to get the wife a new mansion for Xmas.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015
ALERT! IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

To All....

FOUND THIS IN A CAN OF SPINACH...
Time to eat your spinach!!!

[12/8/15, 12:46:40 PM]
NOTICE...... ​JUST RECEIVED!!!​
​ ​
"IT Finally Happened"

READ THE INFORMATION BELOW VERY CAREFULLY...

Awaiting more confirmation. According to Joseph Dunford's fiancee, at 0001 this morning Dunford pushed the button and the Republic was activated.

Some funds must move into the system for the announcement expected on Thursday with the RV/GCR.

We shall see...but everything fits."

[12/15/15, 5:53:38 PM]
<<< N O T I C E J U S T R E C E I V E D >>>

Above per our contacts in Washington and, importantly, "this information is no longer classified" (as past information provided by this source has been historically) so you may share this with all of your colleagues and associates openly which is, in itself, VERY significant.

THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES
EXPLAIN ECONOMICS

Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:00 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

$1 USD now equals 1107.1 IQD. I can't wait to see what the new rate will be.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

According to Joseph Dunford's fiancee, at 0001 this morning Dunford pushed the button and the Republic was activated.
Well, according to my sources, Dunford's fiancée broke off the engagement at 0002 and filed a palimony suit claiming half of the Republic and half of the dinar. This seems to a long-planned and well-time move on her part, not to mention that it brought the RV and the Republic to a dead standstill. Back to square one, as they say.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:$1 USD now equals 1107.1 IQD. I can't wait to see what the new rate will be.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
1107.001????? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
According to Joseph Dunford's fiancee, at 0001 this morning Dunford pushed the button and the Republic was activated.
Well, according to my sources, Dunford's fiancée broke off the engagement at 0002 and filed a palimony suit claiming half of the Republic and half of the dinar. This seems to a long-planned and well-time move on her part, not to mention that it brought the RV and the Republic to a dead standstill. Back to square one, as they say.
General Dunford has been married for 31 years, but looking this up I found that his name, picture, and bio were being used 2 years ago by "romance scammers." See http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7445 While unlikely, it is possible that some crazed lady bit and now not only considers herself his fiancee, but has manufactured this story. Then again, it could simply be some of the same plain vanilla BS so prevalent at NESARA News.
"Follow the Money"