Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday has come and gone, and to my great surprise there has been no RV, announcement of the republics, or snowball in hell. Darn.

Now it's time to wait for an apology from NESARA News.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

What apology? All we will see is a claim that a false-flag operation by some conspiracy derailed or hijacked the RV. If not that, then an equally idiotic explanation how an irrelevant event halfway across the world required that the RV be delayed. And if not that, then we can always count on a lie explaining that the scammer was only reporting what he or she heard elsewhere, and that he or she never claimed the RV was happening.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

After how many promises of it happening Tomorrows, when Tomorrow never comes and no RV takes place, does there have to be, until these idiots realize they are just being strung along.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NYGman wrote:After how many promises of it happening Tomorrows, when Tomorrow never comes and no RV takes place, does there have to be, until these idiots realize they are just being strung along.
Good question, doesn't seem to have happened yet and they've been at this how long?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Twelve years of "has to happen next Tuesday of the whole world economy will collapse!" and such, and still they believe!
What idiots.

But what gets me about Dinaridgits is their complete commitment to the dream. There have been dozens of official government agencies sayings its a scam, hundreds of real life PhDs (me among them) explaining how its just not even within the realm of possible, the e-mails and in house communications of the companies that were selling DInar until they were prosecuted for one or another reason making fun of their customers for believing in it, virtually every commercial bank in the western world warning that its a scam, several major cases of these companies and the people who run them being prosecuted for their activities, the sheer phucking mathematics (Iraq's current M2 is upwards of 100 Trillion with a T dinar) and they still believe the lying gurus who have been using CB radio handles and saying "next Tuesday" for 12 years.

The most incipiently stupid of them all is the crew at dinarvets.com, who condemn most of the gurus and their outrageous claims but continue to pay $12 a month to James Wolfe to have access to his post RV secret banking and investing club. Stupid on a stick, and they pride themselves on being the most astute of all Dinar investors!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

That kind of hope will cling to the most ridiculous claim to their dying breath, in the face of all logic and reality, they don't want to hear anything that does not agree with their fantasy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I have been amazed in regard to the behavior of the felon Tony Renfrew in open court. He displays no respect for the judge or for that matter, does he show any remorse for the 201 victims defrauded in this previous conviction? No! Tony has cut a deal and seems to feel he has put one over of the Feds. Sure, he has cut his time 1 year and 1 day but wait! There seem to be many pitfalls of probation inserted in this plea; such as supervised togetherness with his P.O. and no online time, no smart phone. Tech is very important to TNT and a lot of us too. I'm given to understand should Tony break probation, all deals are done and he heads for real prison and real time. Prison populations are known for disliking certain types of convicts. I think Tony may become "popular" in the joint, but he may well not care for that sort of thing.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

texino wrote:I have been amazed in regard to the behavior of the felon Tony Renfrew in open court. He displays no respect for the judge or for that matter, does he show any remorse for the 201 victims defrauded in this previous conviction? No! Tony has cut a deal and seems to feel he has put one over of the Feds. Sure, he has cut his time 1 year and 1 day but wait! There seem to be many pitfalls of probation inserted in this plea; such as supervised togetherness with his P.O. and no online time, no smart phone. Tech is very important to TNT and a lot of us too. I'm given to understand should Tony break probation, all deals are done and he heads for real prison and real time. Prison populations are known for disliking certain types of convicts. I think Tony may become "popular" in the joint, but he may well not care for that sort of thing.
We certainly can hope Tony would be dumb enough to break the terms of his deal, but unfortunately I think Tony is smarter than that. Tony is a consummate conman, scamming people is simply what he does. He knows in order to move on to his next big scam, he has to fall in line while the court is watching him. And I believe he will. The question I have is - once the prison and probation term is over - will Tony return to dinar pumping? Or will he move on to the next big scam that we aren't even aware of yet?

By the way, we are approaching the frenzy time for dinar pumping. Dinar pumping reaches its peak every year during the holidays for reasons I don't understand. There will be furious pumping about how we 'have' to RV by the 23rd (before Christmas!), 24th (best Christmas ever!), etc.
LightinDarkness

Gregg wrote:Twelve years of "has to happen next Tuesday of the whole world economy will collapse!" and such, and still they believe!
What idiots.

But what gets me about Dinaridgits is their complete commitment to the dream. There have been dozens of official government agencies sayings its a scam, hundreds of real life PhDs (me among them) explaining how its just not even within the realm of possible, the e-mails and in house communications of the companies that were selling DInar until they were prosecuted for one or another reason making fun of their customers for believing in it, virtually every commercial bank in the western world warning that its a scam, several major cases of these companies and the people who run them being prosecuted for their activities, the sheer phucking mathematics (Iraq's current M2 is upwards of 100 Trillion with a T dinar) and they still believe the lying gurus who have been using CB radio handles and saying "next Tuesday" for 12 years.

The most incipiently stupid of them all is the crew at dinarvets.com, who condemn most of the gurus and their outrageous claims but continue to pay $12 a month to James Wolfe to have access to his post RV secret banking and investing club. Stupid on a stick, and they pride themselves on being the most astute of all Dinar investors!
What I think this kind of thing shows it the power of belief. People will believe anything - despite all evidence to the contrary - if they are placed in a self-affirming echo chamber for long enough. Dinar believers exist in a world entirely of their own making that, for them, affirms the existence of this scam as legitimate on a daily/hourly basis.

I also think there is some sort of psychological thing going on with people being addicted to dinar hopium. At some people NEED this stuff to be true because they've built their lives around it. Acknowledging it as a scam would shatter their worldviews, which is why they never will.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I think the thing with Dinarvets is the social aspect of the forum. A lot of members over there seem to have reduced the amount of Dinar that have (lot of selling going on lately, although some of them still have many millions) lately. There are a lot of them that have been together on that forum for so many years that it's more a comfortable place among people they know, so they have to keep the belief to be accepted. Not much 3D world social life, I suspect.

Kinda like the AA group where everyone gets clean and sober, the group breaks up, and they all start drinking again so they can hang out with their buddies at the meetings.
LightinDarkness

Just as predicted, Ray Renfrow is doing the same song & dance of that Tony Renfrow did: for sure RV before Christmas!

And then when that fails, fur sure RV before January 1!

And then we roll on. The dinar pumping does seem to reach a feverish pitch during the holidays though.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Ray is just a pale shadow of Tony, though. His heart really doesn't seem to be in it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

They never learn, or for that matter even make sense. The lead "guru" quote on Dinargurupoopoo is:
12-22-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, reduced the value of the dinar against the US dollar. According to a statement of the bank, that "lifting of US dollar selling to banks and exchange companies rate by 16 dinars any by 1.37 percent to 1182 dinars." SO THE RATE HAS BEEN ADJUSTED AND THE INTERNATIONAL RATES ARE BEING CALCULATED FROM THIS VALUE ADJUSTMENT -- THE CONVERSION IS THE GOAL AND THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THEIR GOAL AND OURS... WHOOOPPOW.
Down is up, freedom is slavery. Whoooppow!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

So the Dinar is now worth less than it was, imagine that!!!!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A new year's present from the National Post titled;

The tale of a mysterious mound of Iraqi cash seized at the border, and the oddball cast that’s fighting for it

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canad ... ing-for-it
At the busy Ambassador Bridge linking Detroit to Windsor, the continent’s most heavily travelled crossing, a Canadian border agent greeted three men in a GMC Yukon Denali with the usual recital of questions.

Did they have any firearms? Were they bringing in currency worth $10,000 or more?

“No, no, nothing like that,” the driver answered, according to notes made by members of the Canada Border Services Agency. Unconvinced, the agent told him to pull over for a search.

An inspection of the car would turn up two handguns and some ammunition, but when CBSA agent Celine El-Tayar opened the back door on the driver’s side of the SUV, she faced a wall of banker’s boxes. She tugged on one. It was unexpectedly heavy.

Lifting the lid, she saw wads of money.

Box after box — 24 in all — were similarly stuffed with bound wads of currency, each bill featuring the cursive swoops of Arabic lettering.

Over the next several hours, border agents and RCMP officers counted and photographed more than eight billion Iraqi dinars, at the time worth about $7.4 million.

The driver was asked whose money it was.

“It’s complicated,” he replied.

He was right about that. The border stop on Nov. 18, 2012 was just the beginning.

The RCMP seized the cash under the Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing Act, triggering a fight with an oddball cast of characters over where it came from and who gets to keep it. The battle over the dinars involves a private investigator from California, a purported general from Hong Kong, a man who claims to be a judge but isn’t, a fringe religious group and a little-known American charity.

And along with those claims have come threats, suggestions of corruption and conspiracy and no small amount of buffoonery.
Oddballs? Buffoonery? That's harsh. The story involves the direct, personal, hand's on involvement of the president of the United States himself! No, not that president, not the illegally appointed one in that nest of vipers, Washington D.C. I'm referring to Nathan Joel Peachey, head of RUSA and the only legitimate, constitutionally appointed president of the United States.

I'm not going to try and give an overview of the article. It is crammed with just too much great material to insult the story by abridging it.

The story comments on a court case your Commander in Chief is pursuing here in Canada to get his dinars back. Well here it is;

Noahs Ark Foundation v. Canada (Attorney General), 2015 FC 1183
http://canlii.ca/t/glrlz

Things aren't going well for President Peachey. So much for Canada-United States relations.
[1] The Applicant, Mr. Nathan Joel Peachey (Mr. Peachey), in his alleged capacity as Secretary for the Applicants Noahs Ark Foundation (Noahs Ark) and ITIG Trust (ITIG), seeks an order to set aside the Order of Prothonotary Kevin Aalto, dated April 30, 2014, pursuant to Rule 399 of the Federal Court Rules, SOR/98-106 (the Rules). He also seeks an order pursuant to Rule 385 of the Rules to compel the presiding case management judge “to move the case along on its merits.”

[2] The Respondents, Her Majesty the Queen (Crown), the Ministry of the Attorney General, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (collectively, the Crown Respondents), oppose the Applicants’ motion and request the dismissal of it as well as of the Applicants’ underlying judicial review application.

[3] For the reasons that follow, this motion is dismissed.
Alleged? Are they calling the president a liar? At this rate we'll be at war with you guys. We beat you once so don't make us go all 1812 on you again!

Peachy tried to settle this all fair and square, like gentlemen;
[9] In March 2014, Mr. Peachey contacted CBSA’s Recourse Directorate for the first time to request that the currency be returned to him. In a letter dated March 12, 2014, Mr. Peachey sets out three proposed options with CBSA to resolve the matter. These options were formulated as follows: (1) “I choose to sit down at an appointed meeting and “SHED LIGHT” on this subject matter and settle this between us like Gentlemen;” (2) “We will take all the investigation findings that we have and file criminal charges, return of currency and triple-times plus punitive damages for theft of property;” or (3) “Classified.” Attached to the letter is a document signed on behalf of ITIG on November 13, 2012 purporting to appoint Mr. Peachey as Secretary of ITIG. I note that General L.W.R.’s letter of December 4, 2013 indicates that Jesus Berrios was Secretary of ITIG at the time of the seizure in November 2012.

[10] Despite his non-involvement in the matter since the initial seizure took place, Mr. Peachey applied for judicial review of the Minister’s decision in a Notice of Application dated March 25, 2014, alleging that he was the lawful owner of the currency through his entities Noahs Ark and ITIG.
But there are no gentlemen in the Federal Court of Canada so he was told to get lost and come back when he got a lawyer.
[13] With respect to the legal status of Noahs Ark and ITIG, Prothonotary Aalto found that it was unclear what these entities were since Mr. Peachey submitted self-authored documents to demonstrate that “Noahs Ark Foundation and the ITIG Trust were charted by my signature through Jericho Outreach as private corporation soles and for all intents and purposes of this judicial process shall be treated as a sole proprietor.” Since the Applicants did not demonstrate any special circumstances, Prothonotary Aalto ordered them to appoint a solicitor to represent them within 30 days of the date of his Order. He also ordered that the Applicants’ judicial review application proceed as a specially managed proceeding.
But the Prez didn't bother, leading to this;
[15] Nearly nine months elapsed without further advancement on the merits of the Applicants’ application for judicial review. In this context, the Court issued a Notice of Status Review on February 10, 2015. Subsequently, the parties attended a Case Management Conference with Prothonotary Martha Milczynski on April 27, 2015. Prothonotary Milczynski, who has been appointed to case-manage the present matter, ordered the Applicants to retain counsel by May 27, 2015, failing which the judicial review application would go back into Status Review.

[16] Instead of retaining counsel, Mr. Peachey served and filed a motion record on May 29, 2015 to have Prothotonary Aalto’s Order set aside pursuant to Rule 399 of the Rules.
At the hearing to have the order set aside there were shocking revelations about how Canada, through its institutions, were conspiring to destroy the president of the United States!
[21] Secondly, Mr. Peachey contends that Prothonotary Aalto’s Order was obtained by fraud as this Court’s Prothonotaries have no authority to issue an “injunction” and , therefore, to compel a party to a proceeding to retain counsel. This argument is devoid of any merit. As counsel for the Crown Respondents correctly points out, Prothonotaries have a broad discretion to hear, and make any necessary orders relating to, any motion under the Rules, except those expressly excluded from their jurisdiction by Rule 50. This broad jurisdiction comprises all matters that arise prior to trial or the assignment of a hearing date (Pearson v Canada, 2008 FC 62 (CanLII), 2008 FC 62 (Proth), [2008] 4 FCR 373, at para 12), including ordering that a party must retain counsel pursuant to Rule 120. A Rule 120 motion is simply not a motion for an “injunction” within the ordinary meaning of that very specific type of recourse and remedy. It is therefore not covered by the exceptions listed in Rule 50. Otherwise, any order made by a Prothonotary, to the extent, for example, it requires that something be done procedurally, would have to be considered an “injunction”. This cannot possibly have been the intention of those who drafted the Rules.

[22] Mr. Peachey further contends that Prothonotary Aalto’s Order is part of a criminal conspiracy perpetrated against him by the Crown Respondents and the “judicial machinery” of the Court. He claims to be a “live first-hand witness to Respondents “sinister actions” of prohibiting and intervening any way possible, preventing Applicant from further proceedings with this Application.” At paragraph 19 of his written submissions dated May 19, 2015, Mr. Peachey states the following:
Moreover there is “highly suspicious” activity, that the judicial machinery of this Court may be tainted with fraud in this Case; cognizant with respondents as in “conspiring together to obstruct justice” because since Prothonotary Aalto’s order, Applicant is now duly harassed, detained and refused entrance by the Respondents when it attempts to enter through the Canada Border; prohibiting it from soliciting a Canadian solicitor or file case-matters in Federal Court.
However the corrupt court brushed it all aside;
[23] These are obviously very serious allegations but there is not an iota of evidence to support them. According to CBSA reports, Mr. Peachey was denied entry into Canada on February 19, 2015 as he refused to answer fully and truthfully the questions posed to him by Officers regarding his trip to Canada on that date. There is no evidence that he was detained or searched and no evidence of any other border incident involving Mr. Peachey. His claim that he is the subject of a conspiracy by the Crown Respondents and the “judicial machinery” of the Court is wholly unsubstantiated, frivolous, devoid of any merit and contemptuous.

[24] Finally, Mr. Peachey claims that he was caught by surprise at the hearing before Prothonotary Aalto on April 15, 2015 as it is apparently only then that he was given the Crown Respondents’ responding material. I am satisfied that Mr. Peachey was given ample time to review and prepare objections in response to the Crown Respondents’ arguments before presenting his submissions before Prothonotary Aalto. Prothonotary Aalto granted Mr. Peachey a recess of approximately 30 to 45 minutes to review the Crown Respondents’ arguments. When the hearing resumed, Mr. Peachey did not ask the Court for more time in order to prepare himself, which suggests that he was ready to meet the issues raised by the Crown Respondents. Therefore, I conclude that fairness is not an issue since the Applicant was given a reasonable and fair opportunity to respond to the issue of whether the Applicants required representation by counsel pursuant to Rule 120 of the Rules (Minister of National Revenue v Optical Recording Corp, [1987] FCJ No 405, 79 NR 23, at para 12).

[25] There are therefore no reasons to interfere, on the basis of Rule 399, with Prothonotary Aalto’s Order that the Applicants retain counsel.
There wasn't even a bit of polite judicial comity, at least a minimum of courtesy extended from one judge to another;
[28] I further note that it is unclear from the evidence whether Mr. Peachey is Secretary of any of the other Applicants in this case since documents provided by CBSA, one of which is in part reproduced above, indicates that Jesus Berrios is or has been the Secretary of Noahs Ark and that General L.W.R. and not Mr. Peachey is the sole owner of ITIG. Mr. Peachey also failed to demonstrate that Noahs Ark and ITIG are sole proprietors nor that they do not have the funds to retain counsel. I also recognize that Mr. Peachey’s Rule 120 motion to represent the Applicants alleges that Mr. Peachey is a “Judge and private international common-law lawyer”, yet, during the hearing he admitted to Prothonotary Aalto that he does not have an accreditation from a recognized law school and has not been appointed by any recognized government as a judge.
Resulting in;
[29] Given the dismissal of the Applicants’ Rule 399 motion, I will not order the case-management judge, as requested by Mr. Peachey, “to move the case along on its merits,” assuming I had the authority to do so. Instead, I will vary Prothonotary Milczynski’s case-management order of April 27, 2015 so that it reads that the Applicants are to retain counsel by November 19, 2015; failing which their judicial review application will go back into Status Review.

[30] As for the Crown Respondents’ request that the Applicants’ application for judicial review be dismissed for excessive delay in moving the matter along, or, in the alternative, that they be granted security for costs pursuant to Rule 416(1)(f) of the Rules, they should be brought before the case management judge, on separate motions, if, and when, necessary.
The set time is up so I suppose the Crown is again trying to get the case dumped for lack of prosecution. Not, to my mind, fair since the president must have so many pressing matters on his hands. Like how to get that usurper out of the White House so Prez Peachey can move into the Oval Office.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LightinDarkness

Burnaby, you always bring us such treasures. We here at the Stop-the-RV Office of the Illuminati greatly appreciate it.

A minor amendment though - Mr. Peachy is not Fake President. He is the former Fake Supreme Court Justice, appointed by Fake President Turner*. But once Fake President Turner was arrested, Peachy fled for the hills. That is why the National Post article is a tad (but just a tad - this is quality insanity) disappointing. They don't seem to have notated that Peachy ran quickly when he learned the FBI was on to RuSA and had arrested the Fake President.

*There is some debate in RuSA on to whether or not Fake President Turner can still be called Fake President. Once the successor Fake President was elected (Geiger), Geiger declared Fake President Turner was never actually elected properly. So it is unclear to what extent any of Fake President Turner's actions had validity in the Fake Republic. It could be that Peachy was never even really Fake Supreme Court Justice!
LightinDarkness

Also, I think we now know what Peachy was doing in RuSA - quietly collecting dinars from the RuSA suckers at its height and amassing it into a huge sum. I suspect he planned to sell it back to dinar dealers and get rich. And no one would be the wiser, as the dinar scam is such a opaque and unusual thing to deal with.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LightinDarkness wrote:Burnaby, you always bring us such treasures. We here at the Stop-the-RV Office of the Illuminati greatly appreciate it.

A minor amendment though - Mr. Peachy is not Fake President. He is the former Fake Supreme Court Justice, appointed by Fake President Turner*. But once Fake President Turner was arrested, Peachy fled for the hills. That is why the National Post article is a tad (but just a tad - this is quality insanity) disappointing. They don't seem to have notated that Peachy ran quickly when he learned the FBI was on to RuSA and had arrested the Fake President.

*There is some debate in RuSA on to whether or not Fake President Turner can still be called Fake President. Once the successor Fake President was elected (Geiger), Geiger declared Fake President Turner was never actually elected properly. So it is unclear to what extent any of Fake President Turner's actions had validity in the Fake Republic. It could be that Peachy was never even really Fake Supreme Court Justice!
So war is averted! I can see that the insults that the Federal Court of Canada heaped on Peachey might be cause for at least a little military skirmish if he was once a fake president but who cares about a former fake fake Supreme Court Justice? I could have figured this out for myself if I'd researched Peachey but I couldn't be bothered.

My main interest was the whack of dinars. That's a hell of a lot of physical paper money in one car. I'm suspicious of that "checking out Niagra Falls" excuse. I can't see trying to bring guns and millions in currency into Canada just because of a whim to visit the falls. Maybe they were trying to get it out of the US. Well they did that. Given how things are in Iraq the money is probably going to be more bother than profit to Canada even if we end up keeping it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Well, at least now we know what Peachey was doing while he was pretend Chief Supreme Court Judge. He was running his scam while Pretend pressy Jimmy Tim was running his tax scam(s). I was goign to say that his term as pretend CJ went to his head, but I suspect now that he was that way already and was just following the example of his then CIC.

Pure comedy gold though none the less.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

eight billion Iraqi dinars, at the time worth about $7.4 million.
Here we are mocking RUSA when they've got 8 million dollars on them cash.