Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Message to: Mr. Lew, Mr. Dempsey, & CEO of Wells Fargo ------ GET IT DONE NOW!

Message to: Mr. Lew, Mr. Dempsey, & CEO of Wells Fargo
I'm not any of these, nor do I know them, who they are, or what goes on at Wells Fargo, but I'll take a stab at a point-by-point answer!

OK, it’s been said
By people who pulled it out their butts

Supposedly, Christine Largarde of IMF pressed the button in front of the World Court at 4:45 pm EST on 5/6 and this sent the RV in motion
Christine "Lard Guard" Largarde was getting a completely different button pushed at 4:45 PM EST, and it was in the privacy of her own bedroom, although it did get recorded and uploaded to her website, http://www.NaughtyIMFExecs.com
Supposedly, 200 WF bankers were arrested over the weekend on 5/3 - 5/5
Untrue, what they were doing over the weekend is not illegal in Europe, unlike in the US with your restrictive sexual attitudes and animal rights laws.
Supposedly, over 5/4-5/5 weekend, all the banks in US updated or replaced file Servers to work directly with the US Treasury and not the Federal Reserve.
Process servers, not file servers, who report to the Queen through the B.A.R., and she owns BOTH the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve. Don't be embarrassed, it's an easy mistake to make.
Supposedly, all the banks of 208 countries are on the same banking system
No, only 176 countries, and Somalia is "iffy."
Supposedly, WF, Chase, CB applied for Sovereignty Papers to remove themselves from Federal Reserve System and allowing themselves to be US Treasury banks during week April 28th and was granted
You've got it all mixed up again. Papers were granted to US banks reserving CB channels for Federal Treasury system applications on April 28th. With cell phones and such truckers weren't using all of them, and the banks "know people."
Supposedly, said this week May 5th, new US Treasury dollars to appear 5/15 backed by GOLD and other precious metals
No, May 15th is not in the week of May 5th, that week ends May 11th.
Supposedly, April 28th week, Judge Roberts release the Gold Certificates for the Farm Claim Lawsuit recipients
Not that it did happen, but if it had, there would be a non-disclosure as serious as a heart attack on it, and you would be in big trouble for blabbing and maybe want to leave your house immediately upon reading this before the Feds show up.
Supposedly, April 28th week, The Supreme Court Justices have been in RENO witnessing the release of the Farm Claim Lawsuit documents
Nope, establishing Nevada residency at a dude ranch so they can file for divorces. I should know, Deep Knight is to be named as co-respondent by Justice Scalia.
Supposedly, April 28th week, WF CEO was fired, thought arrested, however, appeared before the US Supreme Court to argue the case in behalf of George Bush (Sr./Jr.) to stop the Farm Claims Lawsuit release. Judge Roberts supposedly told them to take a hick and ordered the release of the funds.
They took the hick, but didn't release him or the funds. The hick is OK, he thinks he's out on the town in the big city and doesn't realize it's a high security cell, but one of these days he's gonna get wise.
Supposedly, New file servers were installed over the weekend at Treasury freeing them from the Federal Reserve System on April 27 / 28 while under protection of special forces
The file servers are not free, the Federal Reserve is still being billed for them and paying every month on time.
Supposedly, the numbers has been on the WF screens for weeks and no one pulled the trigger.
It's because of the numbers that have been on the screen that people are saying WTF? and getting out the firearms, no "supposedly" about it.
Supposedly, Wells Fargo owner Warren Buffet (with silent partners Bill Gates, George Bush, Queen of England) has sold their controlling interest in WF to the Old Chinese Family (69% ownership). Just got to ask the question: Why would they Buffet (Bush, Gates & Queen) who do not want the RV to happen, who do not want the Farm Claim Lawsuit to be paid out, or who do not want the prosperity packages released to the people every sell their ownership???
Jimmy Buffet, not his brother Warren, has the silent interest in the Queen, but only because he wants to write songs about her for whacked out ParrotHeads. Yeah, I know, but if they don't want to travel on an RV to claim the farm, what cha gonna do?
Supposedly, Wells Fargo was always a gold backed bank since Queen was involved with them too ...
What the Queen does on her own time is none of your business, buster!
Supposedly, All Bankers have the entitlements from England as do the BAR attorney's which makes them British Citizens and not US Citizens who control your money & laws who are manipulate countries for WAR profiteering
You are ALL British citizens due to invisible writing embedded into the paper used for all Birth Certificates in this country since 1889.
Supposedly, Citibank was not able on their own to achieve Basel 3 banking compliancy, so Russia came in and bought controlling interest and later sold to the Old Family Chinese who backed them with enough gold to qualify for Basel 3.
Nope, it was an old family recipe for Chinese Basil Soup that made the Russian bankers compliant, well, that and the high-priced hookers. After all, soup is just soup.
Supposedly, Chase CEO Jamie Damon resigned;
Supposedly several weeks prior Jamie Damon was arrested and questioned on bad banking practices and he squealed about all the plans against the We THE People.
Don't be silly, nobody gets arrested for bad banking practices! If they did, who would loan out the money? And no arrest either, Jamie paid the goat's owner and after a few months of intensive physical therapy she should start giving milk again.
Supposedly, Chase is now Basel 3 complaint where I fine this funny since they were one of the worst on derivatives with Gold Certificates. Do you smell a deal done!!
No, I smell the sweet smell of success, success with the fairer sex, and that's not funny or the subject of fines, but perhaps a bit fishy if she's one of the worst on derivatives.
Supposedly, On the Tom Hennigan report, Flag Officers have been assigned to US Treasurer Jack Lew to run this process on taking down the US Corporation and installing the Republic form of US Constitutions government plus releasing of the RV, Farm Claim Lawsuit and prosperity packages
Not supposedly, but in truth! It WAS on the Tom Hennigan Report! And ... It was false!
Supposedly, On the Benjamin Fulford report, US Military led by General Dempsey & the military need to temporarily take over the key centers of power. They need to send troops to occupy the following places: the Federal Reserve Board branches, the Congress, the Senate, the White House, the Supreme Court, the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the major media companies and the Council on Foreign Relations. General Dempsey, the Republic is waiting on YOU Sir, how many orders do you need, get with it.
No, it's not waiting on "YOU Sir" because these questions are addressed to 3 people, who would be "YOU Sirs!" No wonder you never get these things right.
Supposedly, Governor of CBI, US Treasury Secretary, & WF CEO (old Chinese Family Nephew?) to make the final arrangements. So, make the arrangements and get on with this ...
OH NO! Not Wu Fan Old's nephew Skippy Old! He ALWAYS messes things up. For example that time Skippy tried to deflower that virgin but ended up with a mouth full of pelican feathers.

So with all this said, WHERE is the evidence to show TRUTH! It's all talk with no evidence of action.
The evidence is in front of your face that it came out their butts, and that's the truth. If you can't use your eyes and your brain use your nose. As for evidence of action, it's all over! Pulling things out of one's butt IS an action!

OK, public announcement, General Dempsey, get on with it.
The General no longer "gets it on," it drains his essence.
OK, public announcement, US Treasury Sect. Lew, get on with it.
I doubt Jack "Lewdie" Lew would announce publicly that he's getting it on with who he's getting it on with, nor would you given public prejudices.
OK, public announcement, CEO of Wells Fargo, get on with it or we will remove your Bank Charter effective immediately and you will be out of business
You're on the Citizen's Bank Charter Removal Council? No matter, unless you're on the North Dakota Council, you have no power in Fargo!
OK, public announcement, Old Family of China, get on with it, enough talk, American's move much faster and expect actions. Our culture is take action; your culture is allow time. Must understand Sir, our Government, Banking, Legal practices are corrupt and need a complete overhaul per our Declaration of Independence circa 1776 and circa 2012.
1776 was circa 2012? Is this on the same calendar where May 15th is in the week of May 5th? As for your demands on the Old family of China, I suggest they don't care what some American round eyes blogger thinks! If you want to put some teeth in start a campaign to hit them in the pocketbook - a boycott of Oldsmobile cars! We should be buying American anyway.

We THE People who are the Civilian Authority, under Original Jurisdiction of the Constitution 1789, Bill of Rights 1891, with original 13th Amendment having superior position over US Corporation and the US Military. We the people do here by say GET IT DONE NOW!
Of course it's done, in fact it's been so long and gotten so burnt, even if you trim the black crust off you would be hard pressed to get a single good meal out of it. As for your superior position, you'll find that it's not the position but the right mood and tender foreplay that make all the difference.

REF: Declaration of Independence 2012 Order #1 - 10

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:36 PM
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

What really just floors me is how the dinar idiots are buying this "OMG you guys, you called the banks so now no RV!" On the one hand these are people deluded enough to "invest" in dinars and expect a magical revaluation which will make them billionaires, so their level of critical thinking is not that high to begin with - but the whole "omg calling the banks cancels the RV" is insane. Because the banks are gonna be like "Well, we were going to RV but now that YOUVE CALLED US ABOUT IT, NO RV FOR YOU, SUCKERS!" It just boggles the mind...

But of course they buy it, and 10 years from now these people will still be hanging on to every ounce of "intel" and believing the RV will be tomorrow (really, this time, we MEAN it - just don't call the banks!).

As has been stated, the real reason they don't want people calling the banks is because theyll be laughed at and told there never was an RV and never will be one, and that isn't good for the scam artists selling dinar to the true believers because it hurts morale.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:But of course they buy it, and 10 years from now these people will still be hanging on to every ounce of "intel" and believing the RV will be tomorrow (really, this time, we MEAN it - just don't call the banks!).

As has been stated, the real reason they don't want people calling the banks is because theyll be laughed at and told there never was an RV and never will be one, and that isn't good for the scam artists selling dinar to the true believers because it hurts morale.
No, the reason is it RUINS THE MAGIC. Every time someone calls, the doubt that represents chips away at the positive vibrations and the spell is broken. You can look up actual historical examples, e.g. what happened to Cinderella at midnight.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

New NesaraNews Banner, Don't Call Them Banks!

RV--DINARS RUMORS FROM WELLS FARGO
Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple Wells Fargo sources that:

CL (IMF LADY) PUSHED THE RV BUTTON YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AT 5 PM EST. NEW RATES TO SHOW ON FOREX AND BANK SCREENS TODAY.. WF HAS 24 TO 48 HRS TO GET IT DONE.

BANK CODE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS COMING FROM GROUPS FOLLOWING THE RV.

EXCHANGE IS ANTICIPATED THE FOLLOWING DAY IF NOT SOONER AND WE ARE ON A MINUTE BY MINUTE ALERT.

DIGNITARIES FROM IRAQ FLEW IN TO APPROVE THIS RV. JL OF THE US TREASURY, IMF DIGNITARIES AND THE CHINESE ALSO PARTICIPATED.

THE REPUBLIC IS FOLLOWING UP ON THE PROCESS WITH THE MILITARY TO ENSURE THE FINANCIAL DIRECTIVES ARE PROCESSED. LOOK AT FULFORD AND HENEGHAN.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL WF BANK CALL CENTERS. AWAIT THE BANK CODE & INSTRUCTIONS. AGAIN --- DO NOT CALL THE BANKS.

AND MOST IMPORTANT ---- THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING COMING YOUR WAY.

Shouldn't that be "Rumours ABOUT Wells Fargo?"
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think, just rumors, and lies, period would do, since that is all it is.

Pushed a button, yeah right, and nothing happened, in a long line of nothing happeneds. Totally clueless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Deep Knight wrote:New NesaraNews Banner, Don't Call Them Banks!

Informed by Intel Sources ---

What the hell does a semiconductor manufacturer have to do with the Dinar revaluation? Are they the ultimate secret source?

Then again, every single computer chip they have ever made contains a sniffer module which reports every single key-stroke directly back to them.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie says there's something in the air and does some light online dating.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Okie Oil Man 5/8/13 Evening

ImageOkie Oil Man 5/8/13 Evening
New post SpiritualWarrior Today at 8:02 pm
[..okieoilman] HELLO FAMILY (NOT THE USUAL GREETING IS IT?) IF YOU REMEMBER MY LAST POST REFERRING TO A COUPLE OF DAYS?--(NUFF SAID) I USUALLY DO NOT CHASE THE CLOCK LIKE SOME FOLKS DO BECAUSE WHAT LITTLE SANITY I STILL HAVE WILL NOT PERMIT ANYMORE BRAIN DRAIN. HOWEVER---HOWEVER----HOWEVER I FIND MYSELF NOW BEING INAMORED BY THE CLOCK TONIGHT. (3 HOWEVER'S MEANS I AM STUTTERING). THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE AIR BESIDES THE THUNDERSTORM AND HAIL WARNING I AM UNDER TONIGHT IN OKLAHOMA. THERE IS A FEELING OF INEVITABILITY THAT HAS BEEN EATING ON MY GUT (PARDON ME LADIES)SINCE LAST NIGHT AFTER INFORMATION ABOUT SOME WELL PLACED INDIVIDUALS AND THERE COMMON MEETING PLACE AND COMMON GOAL. I SENSE A FEELING THAT IS COMFORTING AND SENSE A PEACE I HAVEN'T FELT SINCE THE BRIT'S FOUND ME IN THE JUNGLE OF CAMBODIA. IF YOU EVER EXPERIENCED THE KNOWING THAT HELP IS GOING TO PREVENT YOUR DEATH--THEN YOU ONLY PARTIALLLY UNDERSTAND THAT SENSATION. THIS IS ONLY THE 2ND TIME IN MY LIFE I HAVE THAT UNUSUAL FEELING. THIS IS A VERY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE MAYBE I SHOULDN'T HAVE SHARED BUT I KNEW NOTHING ELSE TO COMPARE MY FEELINGS TODAY TO. I FEEL WHEN I AM POSTING THAT I AM TALKING TO EACH ONE OF YOU INDIVIDUALLY AND HAVE NO SECRETS BECAUSE I HAVE A FAMILY FEELING WHEN I AM IN THIS ROOM. I SENSE THAT WE JUST MAY MAKE GOD PROUD SOMETIMES--LORD KNOWS I HOPE SO--I JUST PRAY THAT ALL OF US NEVER DOES ANYTHING TO MAKE GOD SAD. SO----I AM (HOPEFULLY AND EXPECTANTLY) WATCHING THE CLOCK TONIGHT. MY PRAYERS AND TOTAL LOVE I GIVE TO EACH ONE OF YOU. YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE HONORING ME---WRONG!!!-- I FEEL LIKE I MUST HONOR YOU AS MY BLOOD BOUGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS--(AND DOGGIES)---BLESSINGS TO EACH OF YOU AND ALWAYS REMEMBER----REST WELL TONIGHT BECAUSE YOUR AIR FORCE AND NAVY ARE AWAKE.

[..okieoilman] I KNOW MY POST SEEMED A LITTLE RAMBLING AND OFF COURSE BUT SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO LET YOUR HAIR DOWN AND SAY IT LIKE IT IS. THE ONLY THING I HAVE KEPT FROM YOU FAMILY IS INTRICATE DETAILS THAT I HAD PLEDGED (NO SIGNED PAPER--ONLY MY WORD) TO KEEP PRIVATE--I HOPE I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO CRYPTIC THAT UNDERSTANDING WAS A PROBLEM. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE SOME VERY PRIVATE PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH YOU THAT I WOULD ONLY SHARE WITH FAMILY----WHEN YOU HAVE KEPT SECRETS FOR SO LONG IT SEEMS LIKE IT FESTURES AND HAS TO COME OUT--MY N.D.A. WITH THE "COMPANY" EXPIRED SEVERAL YEARS AGO BUT I STILL FEEL AN OBLIGATION TO THAT N.D.A.--SOMEHOW, MAYBE IT'S AGE OR LIFE EXPERIENCE THERE WILL COME A TIME IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE WITH SOMEONE WHAT YOU'VE KEPT PENT UP FOR YEARS AND YEARS.

[setfreewithjc] Thank you Okie, we appreciate your kindness and caring... you are definately part of our family. Heck our six year old learned to read on the OOM site, He runs to tell us "Okie
[..okieoilman] SETFREE---THATS QUITE AN HONOR--HUG THAT LITTLE FELLER

[..okieoilman] ALL YOU GUYS WANTING TO SHAKE MY HAND TO HONOR ME---BOY YOUR WRONG!!---THE HONOR WILL BE MINE WHEN I FINALLY MEET SOME OF MY BLOOD BROTHERS AND SISTERS ---(AND DOGGIES)

[fishon] ..okieoilman I feel you need a Big Bear Hug...I love you my Brother!
[..okieoilman] FISHON--IF YOUR FEMALE--YOUNG--ATTRACTIVE--SMART--FAITHFUL---CAN COOK--THEN GET ON WITH THE HUG

[mickey29] ..okieoilman my friend who also loves Okie she would love to meet you, she is a beauitful women who is probably around your age and a christian;
[..okieoilman] MICKEY---2 OLD FOR ME--AS LONG AS YOU DREAM--DREAM BIG
[..okieoilman] MICKEY--I NEVER KNOCK A FAT WOMAN----THERE SHADE IN THE SUMMER AND WARMTH IN THE WINTER

[hank] GOD NEVER BRINGS YA TO IT WITHOUT A PLAN TO BRING YA THROUGH IT!!
[..okieoilman] HANK--PERFECTO

[..okieoilman] EVERY PERSON ON THIS SITE IN THEIR OWN WAY IS A CLASS ACT ALSO

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:39 PM
"Follow the Money"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

[..okieoilman] EVERY PERSON ON THIS SITE IN THEIR OWN WAY IS A CLASS ACT ALSO
I'm sorry I saw this line and started laughing so hard I almost doused my computer in coffee..

Class Act? Well that are some sort of act, so he's right there......... :Axe:
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I understand freak shows are making a comeback...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Okie--You light up my life. You give me hope to carry on. You light up my days, and fill my nights with song! How can it be wrong when it feels so right? Cause you, you light up my life. :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Yes Okie when you get all maudlin and weepy, like it's all tied up and you'll stroll off stage and stop in the cone of a street lamp to say "Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are" I just have to place you at the top of the dung heap as one of the most reprehensible lying SOBs ever to draw breath. And just what placed you in the Laotian jungle in need of rescue by the "Brits?"
I don't know where this guy posts his drivel, but I'm going to find out and see if I can sneak something in.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's Wells Fargo's fault! They keep telling the insiders they'll do it tomorrow, but when tomorrow comes "it" isn't done. A bad move on their part, because RV Dinar believers have a long memory and no tolerance for lies!

The latest MacHaffie banner.

Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple financial & Wells Fargo sources that:

WF CONTINUES TO TELL THE INTEL INSIDERS TOMORROW, TOMORROW, TOMORROW --- BUT DOES NOT DELIVER. A LOAD OF INVESTORS ARE EXTREMELY UPSET AND SHALL REMEMBER THIS PER FUTURE BANKING MATTERS.

WF OPENED UP NEW TOLL FREE CALL CENTERS TO HANDLE BANK APPOINTMENTS FOR EXCHANGES. AWAIT EMAIL FROM YOUR GROUP AND CALL TOLL FREE NUMBER TO MAKE APPOINTMENT.

WF WENT ON HIGH ALERT WITH INCREASED SECURITY FOR BRANCHES IN DENSELY POPULATED AREAS.

INTEL RUMORS SAYING RV SHOWING UP IN ASIA, EUROPE AND AFRICA. COMING AROUND TO THE AMERICAS TOMORROW. AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS PER LOCATIONS AND RATES. STILL NO OUTSIDE CONFIRMATIONS. TAKE THIS AS BS FOR NOW.

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL WF BANK CALL CENTERS. AWAIT THE BANK CODE & INSTRUCTIONS. AGAIN --- DO NOT CALL THE BANKS.

AND MOST IMPORTANT ---- THANK GOD FOR HIS BLESSING COMING YOUR WAY.

And now, your daily dose of Okie smokes

Friday, May 10, 2013
5-10-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf

5-10-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf I am sure that everyone out there that have dinars are feeling just about now like a kid on Christmas eve. All are expecting, be it presents, be it something specific, something they were hoping for for the longest time. Yes the energy that is out there is of that approach. People what I want to express is that we are the closest we have ever been to this blessing. In few hours or in a few days you will get to gasp the prosperity of God. Merry Christmas, Bluwolf.

5-9-2013 Intel Guru 12thman I just got off a call with my Aggie buddy. Now what I'm about to say is to me real info but you decide how to treat it. True, rumor, smoke you decide but don't kill the messenger. I'm just sharing what I was told. Now as we all know there has been several important power players flying all over making sure all is in place and ready. What I was told tonight is that there will be another "closed door" meeting with the same people very very soon. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

5-9-2013 Intel Guru 12thman What makes this meeting so special is there will be a new power player at the head table. While it may appear that this person is new to the game, in reality they have been in the shadows awaiting their time to put the final piece of the puzzle in the hole and call it finished. I don't know the new players name but was told they are powerful and have been very influential to us receiving our blessing in the very near future. Time is drawing near and I pray your ready... [post 2 of 2]

Okie feels it in his knickers

5-9-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN IT'S THURSDAY AGAIN!! I STILL HAVE THAT SAME FEELING TONIGHT I HAD LAST NIGHT IN MY KNOWER (IS THAT AN INTERNAL ORGAN?) SINCE LAST NIGHT I HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING COMPUTERS BEING LOADED, DIGNATARIES PRESENTING SKR'S (VOUCHERS) TO BE ACTIVATED (AVAILABLE CASH IN THEIR ACCOUNTS) AND MEETINGS IN NEW YORK TALL BUILDING THAT WAS STATED AS THE POINT OF ACTIVITY LAST NIGHT WITH A SUCCESSFUL CONCLUSION...WITH THAT SAID I CAN SEE NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

5-9-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM HOPEFUL THAT TOMORROW MAY BRING RESULTS WE WANTED TODAY--BUT--WE'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE?--NO--WE HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS JUST RECENTLY MADE. WE MUST BE PATIENT AS I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT OUR MIRACLE (BLESSING) CAN OR WILL COME AT ANY TIME. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

5-9-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE FIRST 25 CURRENCIES AS I UNDERSTAND IT IS TO COME OUT FIRST WITH THE DINAR AND DONG INCLUDED AND THEN APPROXIMATELY EVERY 2 WEEKS THEREAFTER OTHER CURRENCIES ARE TO BE RE-SET. PERHAPS FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES???--I THINK THIS TIME WHEN IT COMES OUR TIME TO KICK THE FOOTBALL PERHAPS LUCY BROWN WON'T JERK THE BALL OUT FROM UNDER US. WE SHALL SEE--BLESSINGS AND REST WELL TONIGHT BECAUSE YOUR AIR FORCE AND NAVY WILL BE AWAKE. [post 3 of 3]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:55 AM

As Okie said in another post a year or more ago, "I know winners, and this sounds like a winner to me!"
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:....because RV Dinar believers have a long memory and no tolerance for lies!
Kind of like voters almost, sorta, kinda!!!!! And they're so financially savvy too!!!

Oakie Dokie says a lot, none of it meaning anything.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's newest banner reflects his frustration

Informed by Intel Sources --- from multiple financial & Wells Fargo sources that:
NOW HEARING DELAY TO NEXT WK. WHY ARE WE NOT SURPRISED! BAD GUYS ARE BLOCKING IT STILL!
ARE WE BEING SCAMMED ---- notice the bankers are making money on the back screens with your blessings?
WF - WHAT SAY YOU?
WFB ='s 'WTF' Bank .
WFB are NWO Bankster crooks .
Nobody in their right mind would choose these bankers .
All their promises have been lies; they mock us.
We might haveto look for some other financial institution that will carry this RV CE , forward for us

It MUST be Wells Fargo's fault, after all, the sources were all 100% trustworthy and correct except for never being right.

Friday, May 10, 2013
RV Clarification ---- MUST READ

John,

I have been following RV news and intel since 9/2012. A couple of weeks ago I came to the conclusion that it is all disinfo. It’s always today, tonight, tomorrow am, afternoon, Friday, weekend, Monday then Tuesday etc. Everyone is being lied to and the truth of the matter is no one knows the date or time, period!

[Wow! It only took you 8 months to figure that out? Amazing!]

I have been following your blog for awhile and your RV frustrations are now clear. I have been there myself. I am writing to you in an effort to shed some light on the subject.

My friend East Coast was on Carrol Davis’ show last night. He expressed his view on global reset and I wanted to share with you some of the notes that were taken. A recording of the show will be available in 24-48 hours and can be found on Carrol’s website:

East Coast: First of all we want to concentrate on the good. I wanted to get some things out the way I have seen them. I am on a new chat room. Facebook is a very good special site for a lot of people. There are lots of people that are just wonderful. I am on a certain group called HERE IT COMES !!!!! We are all part of this one little group and anybody is invited. Joke around ask question or put in comments. We are very loving and we all have our personalities and we are here for support. The reason we created this site is that we have very wonderful moderators. It is not going to be a site about money. It’s about freedom, love, joking, light, and all of it. There have been several people we have been investigating and found out they are dark agenda. When they get on your site and talk about ONLY the dinar, the dong or world currency. They are pulling you into a system that is all about greed. What are you going to do with trillions of dollars? What are you going to do in 30 years when it’s not worth anything? People speaking of the RV and all that it is all HORSECRAP. There is going to be so much more before the RV that will enlighten you. The Prosperity programs will come BEFORE RV happens. The debt forgiveness will be the first benefit. All will take place before the RV. If there is an RV before the announcements I would be careful, only exchange enough to get your through. It’s a trap and everybody needs to know that. Everybody that really wants the freedom and understanding the parts of NESARA it is the most important part, the freedom and implementation of NESARA. A lot of people don’t realize that when the farm claims programs were being filed years ago it became known as the bank claims because the government, the evil government, did not want anything to do with NESARA. It took good people inside the government that made the reformation law real. Evil judges on the other side would not implement them. In 1999 there were 15 members of congress escorted and what they did is sit down and WROTE NESARA. When they did this they had it signed and they put it into law. It sat for almost a year without moving because the evil ones did not want anything to do with it.
It is a rightful law. It is law and IT IS THE MAIN FOCUS. It affects the WHOLE world. The laws will be implemented. If you doubt me it’s because you’re not listening. There is lots of ways to tell things are happening. There are things that are not secret like they used to be. There are lots of people that know what the banks are about now, the lawyers, all these things are in your face now. It’s coming out and it’s scary but at least you know about it. Research NESARA and what it does. You will be a lot happier reading about that. You will be much happier just reading about that instead of the RV that is fixing to happen. I promise you it will be implemented.

[Yep, he can promise that it will be implemented.]

Something happened over the past week. I was taken Tuesday by my wife, she had an appt. I was going to take her to a certain place where we live. To my left at a stop light I noticed a big banner that said Bank of America DOESNT CARE.com If you go to the site you will see exactly what they are talking about. This was parked right in front of the bank in the city that we are in. It is wonderful people will go through that much to protest that evil structure. People are waking up. I really don’t believe the board meeting the other day was just a board meeting. I think we are so close we just don’t know it. If you look at the stock market the stocks are growing, it’s going to go up and up and up which is what we want because when that bubble hits it’s going to pop. After those first four leave then we know we are there.

QUESTION – you said that when the true RV comes out, so everything they are talking about now is not true and the true RV will not come out until after the announcements. Is that is what you are saying?

Answer – TO MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LIED TO, they have been warmed up and told this is going to take place before anything happens. Do you believe that with all the money that will be exchanges, do you believe there is enough FRN's to cover that? No there is not. The bank still has to have regular money. The announcements are primary to all of it. If you put your head together and think about it, it makes sense. The announcements of the new UST and gold backed money, prosperity packages, farm claims, RV in that order. They are going to make sure they have REAL money to exchange with. The FRN’s are fixing to go out they will be toilet paper soon. The TRUE RV comes after the Prosperity packages are delivered and I’m 100% certain on this.

QUESTION – this is Mary from North Carolina. I wanted to see if East Coast would address the announcements and what will be in them and if they are coming before or after the prosperity packages come out.

ANSWER – when they come first you will see is the announcement of the UST, new gold backed system. Then you will have no more taxes, our sovereignty, the debt forgiveness it will be about 3 hours long. After that, the prosperity packages and the deliveries will be within 2-3 days after announcements start. They will give you a rundown of why it happened. Then you will have a ten day education. I have been told by a close friend that you may very well be some of the dark agenda changing and I mean there are some people that are not from this earth. So just be ready for stuff like that. There is a lot of history you have heard about the tapes and recordings they have done. This is part of it; they want you to know what happened. SO you will see the reptilians so you know it’s true.

Carrol Davis – folks I think there might be an announcement or a heads up revalue that will come first but it will be a phony one. I was told the Iraqi dinar is a scam; the white knights are using it as a way to take more assets from the dark agenda. If we get an RV before announcements and you are dealing with Chase, WF or what not you will a phony money set up to capture the dark agenda. If you don’t see the announcements first of the new UST and new money it is most likely the trap RV. If you need money ASAP just do a little to get you by until the announcements. Make an appt to do this. I kind of think if this is a white knight asset seizing procedure and you walk into the banks you’re going to lose. I have strong feelings on what’s coming down on that.

Comment – guys Carrol is telling you absolutely right. If you get an RV before the announcements it is a phony RV. They are collecting as much money from the bad guys as they can. So you have the announcements then you know it’s safe to go to the bank and exchange your dinar and put it in the bank.

Again, a recording of the show will be available in 24-48 hours and can be found on Carrol’s website. I hope you can join us.

Namaste,

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:22 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Someone has definitely been smoking the Jimson Weed for sure. I love it, the RV is a crock, but the bazillion dollar gold back prosperity programs are for real!!!! Definitely too much of the weed.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:Someone has definitely been smoking the Jimson Weed for sure. I love it, the RV is a crock, but the bazillion dollar gold back prosperity programs are for real!!!! Definitely too much of the weed.
Notorial: If you listen to the OPPTers on their forum, esp the one they call "D_BreakingtheSilence" they are all 100% buying into the Dinar RV as if it were part of this whole everyone was foreclosed on thing, they are buying up Dinars like they are candy and all spazzing every day when McHaffie doesn't give them the go ahead to cash in, they all think between that and this "UN_SwissIndo" that "has all the worlds' gold" they will be so wealthy that they won't ever have to worry about anything again.....

It's fascinating that all these little groups are merging together into some massive SuperWoo situation... I can only imagine what's running thru their little brains..
notorial dissent

vkey08, you're a braver soul than I, I don't think I could bring myself to sit through that much nonsense with out losing it.

That the OPPT'ers would fall for the RV con doesn't really surprise me, if they'll swallow that nonsense, they'll probably swallow just about anything else.

The thing I don't understand is how they reconcile all the illogic. If the currency is all being replaced with gold back Treasury notes or whatever, according to one nutbar faction, and if everyone is going to get bazillions in gold according to another, then what is the point of worrying about a RV that isn't ever going to happen? There are just too many mutually contradictory fantasies playing out here to keep track of.

As an old professor of mine once put it, "if you have to bet on something, bet on greed and stupidity, it'll win every time", and unfortunately he was generally right.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm seeing a need for a web site advising RVers on what to do with their huge wads of dinars, dongs or whatever. Wallpaper? Fire starters? Napkins? I'm sure that I can come up with some other ideas.... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm seeing a need for a web site advising RVers on what to do with their huge wads of dinars, dongs or whatever. Wallpaper? Fire starters? Napkins? I'm sure that I can come up with some other ideas.... :twisted:
They're soft and super-absorbent...
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Vkey - is there a different public OPPT forum now? The one you linked to previously required registration and they wouldn't accept mine =(
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

LightinDarkness wrote:Vkey - is there a different public OPPT forum now? The one you linked to previously required registration and they wouldn't accept mine =(

No that's sadly the only one, but I am a member there so I can see what's going on, If you want, send me a PM and I'll give you my login info for the forum, I don't post I just kinda lurk, so if you wanna see the insanity just holler :)