Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by thunter »

Once you've internalized a religion, it's really hard to break out of it, even when the pain exceeds the gain.

We see all of this objectively from the outside. Years of Internet distortions and "forum facts" have made the Dinar RV fantasy internally consistent to the followers. I think the only thing that can "break the faith" for these folks is the demonetization of the Dinar they own. And while that might ultimately happen, it will likely be years from now. For the time being, the fantasy will continue to live.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Very true, and watching the mental gymnastics they are doing right now is amazing.

Some of the gurus are also being raided. For example, TerryK - widely thought to be a paid Sterling pumper - has been curiously silent. I heard someone read a post by him (on a prosperity call) where he says 11 FBI agents showed up to his home and went through his computers. Previously, TerryK was posting made up "intel" updates about how the RV was tomorrow on a daily basis.

As to why they would be rounding up gurus but not Tony, I can only think it was part of the plea deal. But time will tell.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I'm not convinced TerryK was really raided. I think he is just trying to get some street cred by claiming he was. He doesn't seem like the kind of target the FBI would be looking for.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 8, 2015
ALERT ALERT = USE YOUR DINAR = ALERT ALERT

I suggest everyone who has Dinar to bring them
forward for paying bills and making large
purchases. I have had personal success with a rate of
$95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency.
You people need to get creative and try. Pay off
foreclosures, Buy a home or new truck. Do
something and try.

~Freewill

I have to amend this post because it slipped my mind of most Americans being dumbed down by the cabals... You people need to comprehend what I said in this post.
There is NO exchange!!!!!!!!!!
There is NO revalue!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply was a part of a private contract between a Title 15 U.S.C. debt collector representing the state and me! The state accepted Dinar as payment at a rate I Thought of and stated as per my powers noted in the Tenth Amendment! They accepted and the debt was paid! I am urging others to try to use the Dinar, not exchange! Can it get any simpler than this???

I will say it again!!

I will say it again!!

I will say it again!!
~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 6:57 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM
I have over 1 MILLION Dinar.
They are still almost worthless.

Freewill June 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM
Anything is worthless until you have a use for it.
Mine is not worthless as I just paid off a $6,000 claim the state had against my estate.

At $95 per Dinar, that would be 65.16 Dinars. How exactly did Freewill do this, considering the size of the denominations? 50, 250, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, and 25,000 dinars. Perhaps he invested in coins?

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 8:48 PM
Yes!! I TOTALLY agree! Do something & try... the time of waiting around for someone else to do something is OVER!!
Why wait for the system to change? Do you really expect that it will correct itself??
WE are the ones we've been waiting for!! Time to 'make it rain' brothers & sisters!!! :))
Don't forget to 'pay it forward'... no more division... we are all in this together.

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Ladies and gentlemen.. What we have here is a commenter with intelligence! Awesome positive comment! Go for it!
Worst thing that can happen is being denied...

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Give us more information please. I find $95 per Dinar hard to believe, but I will check it out.

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:36 PM
How are you going to check it out? Call the deputy that accepted the 50 Dinar notes from me? That was a contract between him representing the state and me. Has absolutely nothing to do with any numbers elsewhere.
If I offer to pay my babysitter $20 per hour in Michigan, are you going to verify that with the Chamber of Commerce in your state that is the rate?

Guest 482 June 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Iraq IQD Iraqi Dinar 1,170.0 01 Mar 2010 History
The UN Treasury still has the same old rate. Where has it revalued?

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:38 PM
If you find out where it has revalued, let me know. What I did was a private contract between me and the state's debt collector that was representing the state.

Freewill June 9, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Feel as if I want to go ballistic on the next commenter that asks anything about exchanges or revalues!
There are NONE at this time!!!!
Read the post completely before posting something stupid!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think I'll go try it out at a strip club, and if it works I'm converting the entire treasury of the "Hookers and Blow Fund" to Dinar!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In other news, the Zimbabwe Dollar is finally going to RV!!!!

No joke, this is an official statement of the final demonetizing of the Zim, from the Royal Bank of Zimbabwe
HARARE Zimbabwe (Xinhua) -- The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) has commenced the process of demonetizing the Zimbabwe dollar using the United Nations rate as the exchange rate.Zimbabwe abandoned its hyperinflation ravaged currency in 2009 when it adopted multiple currencies that include the United States dollar, South African Rand, British Pound, Australian dollar, Chinese Yuan and Japanese Yen.
The RBZ has set aside 20 million U.S. dollars for the demonetization exercise, which is expected to be completed by end of this month.
The exercise will ensure that the Zimbabwe dollar is decommissioned and will allay fears of its return.
The move is also expected to boost confidence in the banking sector.

In a notice Wednesday, the RBZ said on the notes issued in 2009, walk-in customers will be paid 2 U.S. dollars for 500 Zimbabwe dollars, 40 U.S. cents for 100 Zimbabwe dollars, 20 U.S. cents for 50 Zimbabwe dollars, 8 U.S. cents for 20 Zimbabwe dollars, 4 U.S. cents for 10 Zimbabwe dollars and 2 U.S. cents for 5 Zimbabwe dollars.
On the notes issued in 2008, 40 U.S. cents will be paid for 100 trillion Zimbabwe dollars, 20 U.S. cents for 50 trillion Zimbabwe dollars, 8 U.S. cents for 20 trillion Zimbabwe dollars and 4 U.S. cents for 10 trillion Zimbabwe dollars.

The move is meant to cater for those who were not banked during the hyperinflation era but are still stuck with Zimbabwe dollars.

A minimum of 5 Zimbabwe dollars will be paid for those who had Zimbabwe dollar bank accounts as of December 2008 regardless of whether or not there was any credit in their bank balances.
The UN rate of one U.S. dollar to 35,000 Zimbabwe dollars will apply on remaining balances.

Despite attempts to control inflation by legislation and three re-denominations in 2006, 2008 and 2009, use of the Zimbabwean dollar as an official currency was effectively abandoned on 12 April 2009 due to skyrocketing inflation. LINK

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/ ... z3cZNn8xEr
So there is your official rate and date for the Zim 2008 series

Z$100,000,000,000 = 40 cents, USD, Sterling Currency Group right now lists it for $50, but you do get free shipping!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Finally an RV happened. I wonder what all those Zimnarians will do with their new found pocket change?? I am sure the Dinarians can look forward to a similar RV, if it ever happens....
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:At $95 per Dinar, that would be 65.16 Dinars. How exactly did Freewill do this, considering the size of the denominations? 50, 250, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, and 25,000 dinars. Perhaps he invested in coins?
No, the clue to what he did is mentioned earlier when he claimed that he was part of a legal contract with a Title 15 debt collector. No doubt he sent in typical pseudo-legal gibberish documents with UCC language claiming he was offering the "value" of the dinars in satisfaction of his debt and the debt collector would need to respond affirmatively within a limited time frame, otherwise the debt would be considered voided. I am 99.99% sure that Freewill did not surrender any dinars nor was he able to convert his dinars into coins with intrinsic value. And I think it is safe to say, contrary to what Freewill claims, that he has not satisfied any debts in this manner.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:And I think it is safe to say, contrary to what Freewill claims, that he has not satisfied any debts in this manner.
GASP!!! You don't mean to say , that he LIED!!!! :sarcasmon: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:At $95 per Dinar, that would be 65.16 Dinars. How exactly did Freewill do this, considering the size of the denominations? 50, 250, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, and 25,000 dinars. Perhaps he invested in coins?
No, the clue to what he did is mentioned earlier when he claimed that he was part of a legal contract with a Title 15 debt collector. No doubt he sent in typical pseudo-legal gibberish documents with UCC language claiming he was offering the "value" of the dinars in satisfaction of his debt and the debt collector would need to respond affirmatively within a limited time frame, otherwise the debt would be considered voided. I am 99.99% sure that Freewill did not surrender any dinars nor was he able to convert his dinars into coins with intrinsic value. And I think it is safe to say, contrary to what Freewill claims, that he has not satisfied any debts in this manner.
I believe you nailed it.
Freewill wrote:I simply was a part of a private contract between a Title 15 U.S.C. debt collector representing the state and me! The state accepted Dinar as payment at a rate I Thought of and stated as per my powers noted in the Tenth Amendment! They accepted and the debt was paid!
I was so fascinated by the shiny object that was the $95 rate and talk about a "the deputy that accepted the 50 Dinar notes" that I missed reading between these lines. Apparently "Title 15" is believed by conspiracy types to have all sorts of loopholes if you "dispute the debt during the thirty day period after the debt collector's initial communication." One suggested method is exactly what The Observer mentions above, offer something of small value and then using the ol' "if you don't reply you agree by silence" part of the 10th Amendment.

I guess the "50 Dinar notes" remark was simply Freewill blowing smoke out his butt. Of course, he could of sent in two and said "keep the change."

Central Bank Of Iraq To Remove 50 Dinar Banknotes From Circulation On April 30, 2015
Posted: Mar 03, 2015 10:17 AM MDT

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has announced the removal of the 50 Dinar banknote from circulation as of April 30, 2015. Investors in the currency should redeem at once.

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has just released a statement that they will cease exchanging the 50 Iraqi Dinar banknotes following April 30, 2015. Investors in the currency may not be aware of this press release by the CBI as it was in the Arabic language only.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

"if you don't reply you agree by silence" part of the 10th Amendment.
???

What part of that is part of this?
The Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution wrote: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Gregg wrote:
???

The Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution wrote: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The Super Duper Secret part of the 10th Amendment that the Illuminati are trying to keep hidden from all righteous patriots!
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Uh, I just stumbled upon this little gem, and it looks like the life of a Dinar Guru is going to get a little bit more interesting....

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-inves ... estigation

Also, Dinar Vets is claiming that a 48 page Civil Complaint pertaining to the Sterling Currency Group is now available on PACER, but the link they provide only works if you're a member of DV which I'm not...anyone else know of this document?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg wrote:Uh, I just stumbled upon this little gem, and it looks like the life of a Dinar Guru is going to get a little bit more interesting....

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-inves ... estigation

Also, Dinar Vets is claiming that a 48 page Civil Complaint pertaining to the Sterling Currency Group is now available on PACER, but the link they provide only works if you're a member of DV which I'm not...anyone else know of this document?
:sarcasmon:

Sorry, it is blatently obvious that the FBI and IRS are trying to convince those with Dinar that they are worthless, so that they may take away our Dinar before the RV, as they would not want us to benifit from teh RV. This is all a plot to shut down those who are telling the truth, and providing the normal average Joe, with the means for creating great wealth...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits.
Bravo FBI, only 12 years to crack down on this.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

obadiah wrote:
Gregg wrote:
???

The Super Duper Secret part of the 10th Amendment that the Illuminati are trying to keep hidden from all righteous patriots!
You forgot to mention that Gregg needs to use the special X-ray glasses that was issued to all Illuminati so that the Super Duper Secret part of the 10th Amendment can be seen. He probably loaned them to Chili Dog and forgot to get them back.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, the RV would certainly pay off for me. Without it, the 500 Dong coin which I just found discarded at a local Coinstar machine is worth... just over 2.2 cents.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
thunter

Post by thunter »

And here, dear readers, is the FBI civil complaint:

http://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9 ... t.pdf.html
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
???

Darn, I was sure it was in there somewhere. Perhaps I really meant the "Original 10th Amendment," the "Secret 10th Amendment Law," or something.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

As a member of ASCAP and self appointed Illuminati musical archivist, it falls on me to make this correction; Although the late Janis Joplin of Port Arthur,TX did release the single "Me and Bobby Mcgee" from the album "Pearl", one might infer from the signatory line of a respected poster here that the song might be Joplin's. As an active member of BMI/ASCAP I am bound to credit the tune to K. Kristofferson and F. Foster. Now before someone gets cross and complains that Texino is just running his mouth, I must say that these outfits make up a powerful cabal that can levy arbitrary fees on anyone who has music playing in a commercial venue. The upshot of this is to provide royalty payments to song writers, however; these groups work closely
with the shady folk from the "Musician's Union" so I find it easier to point out what is likely just a simple error rather than chance a visit from some guys wearing snap brimmed fedoras; men so handy with a shot filled leather "sap" they can put you to sleep with a gentle tap to the temporal bone and you wake up sitting in the stern of some nameless tug with your feet in a bucket of wet cement. That scenario just gives me the willies. Not that any thugs will show up at the Q, but by making that simple statement re. Bobby Mcgee everything should be Jake.
Always happy to help-Tomas
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com