Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

...[T]hey confirmed for them that "YES THEY WERE DOING CURRENCY EXCHANGES FOR THE ZIM."
I am not sure if you could even find a bank that would do an normal currency exchange for the Zim given its status, let alone a RV exchange.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They called a novelty joke shop in Cheapside that is offering £3 for one in circulated condition.

They're all RICH!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Not quite right. The joke shop is SELLING a circulated $1mm Zim for $3.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They might actually be telling the truth, sort of, the idjits I mean. If the person they were asking didn't know they were complete and utter idjits ignorami and actually knew what they were talking about, the bank person may have been talking about the new and improved agglomeration Zim that they have been pushing to shore up what is left of their economy. I don't know what it is worth, but I can't imagine it is much considering the economy they don't have. That is one possibility that still doesn't make them gazillionaires and still shows them to be total fools
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Oh-oh, the wingnuts have figured out that we make them sign the Dinar exchange NDA in order to cheat them out of their $Billions. How? Simple. First lie, then cheat, and finally steal.

Sunday, May 28, 2017
SO YA WANT AN NDA? REALLY?

SO YA WANT AN NDA??
REALLY??

This article contributed by Anonymous 2 for publication

GRAND FATHER SAID HE WILL GUARANTEE ANY MONEY TAKEN/STOLEN OUT OF HIS BANKS WILL BE PAID BACK...REALLY?? HAVE HIM SHOW YOU THE GUARANTEE....

SO YOUR EYES GET REALLY BIG AND THE GREED FACTOR SETS IN... YOU OPT FOR THE NDA. (SIMPLE VERSION) DOESN'T MATTER AS THE BANKERS HIRE A BANK HIT MAN FOR $200,000 TO SAY THEY HEARD YOU SAY THAT HE HEARD YOU SAY THIS AND THAT ABOUT YOUR EXCHANGE...TO SOMEONE .... NOW BANK HAS THE B.S. EVIDENCE IT NEEDS TO CLAW BACK ALL OF YOUR MONEY....

WHAT YA GOING TO DO??? WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM??

CLICK HERE...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2ci9CyiwI

Posted by Popeye at 3:48:00 PM

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:Oh-oh, the wingnuts have figured out that we make them sign the Dinar exchange NDA in order to cheat them out of their $Billions. How? Simple. First lie, then cheat, and finally steal. Image Image
I'd normally say "took them long enough" but I'm still not sure. I am more inclined to think it all went right over their heads. If they haven't figured out that the whole dinar thing is a scam after all this, this bit of information won't even register.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dinar Gurus for June 1 - Hope springs, and irony drips, eternal.

6-1-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Whoever would have thought we would still be here without an RV at the end of May in the year 2017?

6-1-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...TO THOSE THAT ARE PATIENTLY (SOME IMPATIENTLY) WAITING FOR THE CONTINUOUSLY ELUSIVE RV/GCR? ANOTHER MONTH OF PROMISES HAS PASSED US BY YET WE REMAIN STEADFAST IN OUR BELIEF WE WILL FINALLY SEE THIS END. PERHAPS THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL PROVIDE THE RESULT WE HAVE BEEN HOPING TO SEE FOR YEARS.

6-1-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Can there be an RV without an HCL passing? and conversely, can there be a passing of the HCL without an RV?] In my very FIRM opinion - NO.

5-31-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...this Ramadan is certainly like no other since what feels like 100 years ago when I first got involved in the Dinar! ...I have always maintained that nothing serious will get done during Ramadan...this is the FIRST time I've ever felt differently! THIS Ramadan, in my opinion, has potential. Potential for the HCL, potential for major announcements, potential for major progress. I have not decided if I believe this includes or excludes an actual RV, but my gut is leaning towards "Yes on HCL progress, No on a RV announcement". If there was going to be an immediate RV, it should have been done after the OPEC meeting, but before the start of the Holiday, so I'm leaning towards late June. Back to the OPEC meeting - this went about as good as we could have hoped for! Kurdistan is officially exempt from the oil producing limitations agreement, which opens the door for Iraq as a whole. With that "freedom" in their back pocket, Iraq is able to put solid plans into play, particularly - you guessed it - HCL! I still maintain, as I always have, that the HCL is KEY to the success of an RV. We do NOT want to see Iraq RV, only to have the price of the currency plummet immediately due to a lack of faith in Iraq from outside countries, currency exchanges, the IMF, and all the other important pieces of this puzzle! So just because they didn't RV on the 26th does not mean we should despair or even worry - there is a specific path to success, and Iraq is in a position to take that path...Iraq is actually working on the important stuff (finally), and there is optimism about the coming days.

And The Dinar Guru Predicts...
The World's Largest & Most Trusted Archive of All Your Favorite Guru Predictions From Around the Web Since 2010...Millionday, Aggiedad77, Kaperoni, wmawhite, Breitling, Poppy3, OkieOilMan, Frank26, Med, Enorrste, BGG, Tlar, Mailman17 and all the others...Join over 101,634 of the sharpest, most savvy and informed members and growing!

"I find your emails to be fascinating they are filled with Life and energy. Just reading them gives me a boost. Peace and Blessings" -E Dinar Guru Member
"Follow the Money"
rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rosy »

Deep Knight wrote:Dinar Gurus for June 1 - Hope springs, and irony drips, eternal.

6-1-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Whoever would have thought we would still be here without an RV at the end of May in the year 2017?
Everybody with an ounce of sense and a rudimentary grasp of numbers?
notorial dissent

rosy wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Dinar Gurus for June 1 - Hope springs, and irony drips, eternal.

Or an acquaintanceship with reality.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:
rosy wrote:

Or an acquaintanceship with reality.
Or as my mom would say, "With a lick of sense?"

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, August 18, 2017
WHY THE RV HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE IN THE UNITED STATES - WAKE UP!

***IMPORTANT***

Charlottsville, VA
NO FREE PRESS IN AMERICA
IT IS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THOSE
IN PROCESS OF DESTROYING AMERICA
twisting, lies, accusations, deceits, false reporting
and more aimed at President Trump by the MSM
and the Power Structure
and aimed at President Trump and
the American People as a whole

THE BIG COUP IS TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW
VERY VERY SERIOUS

"The President has gone rogue!"
According to the Leftists
Really??!! How about that!!!!
The stakes have changed
Trump realizes that unless he
steps out and tells Americans
the truth, they are in mortal
danger - in danger of losing their
lives and their liberties

PRESIDENT TRUMP - THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT
FROM UNDER THE CONTROL OF YOUR 'STAFF'
AND THE TRAITORS TO AMERICA WITHIN

Trump Conceded
Coup Successful
No Longer to Serve and Protect
Government ambushing Americans

Posted by Olive Oyl at 11:14:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The RV can only occur during a full solar eclipse over North America, so if we in the Illuminati can just hold them off for one day next week, we can relax for 7 more years.

:haha:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I can see the announcements now: "RV HAPPENING IN BANKS UNDER ZONE OF TOTALITY - readers in Oregon, Idaho report getting X per Zim/dong/dinar".

Its the perfect combination of so close (US states) and so far away (most people can't easily drive to such places) that keeps this scam afloat. Sure, some people will have firsthand accounts that it's false, but they can easily be spun away as shills/non-believers/didn't do it correctly.

You could almost write a bot that would produce these stories.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Except that the reason for the RV happening in the totality zone is so that the RVers will not be able to locate the bank in the dark to redeem their RV packets.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I have read through quite a few mega-threads to try and get up to speed, but this one just seemed too boring, rather lacking the personal touch.
The impression I have is that after the Iraq war, troops came back with wads of worthless Saddam dinars.
Some bright spark started to say that they would be redeemed for new, good as a dollar Iraqi dinars 'soon', buy some that I conveniently happen to have now for big profits 'soon'.
And so on, "the Business", as usual.
Pretty understandable and routine.

What I cannot seem to find is how this morphed into whatever is going on now or even what that is supposed to be? Has this passed from a simple 'buy my gold brick cheap' scheme to something based on the current Iraqi dinar, and why would people think it was a better currency punt than the Chinese Yuan or the Burmese Kyat?

If someone could spare a minute for a brief explanation, I would appreciate it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It morphed because (1) there was an incredibly large supply of old Iraqi Dinars, (2) it was understood that the new government of Iraq at some point would issue new replacement currency, (3) the usual set of grifters saw this as an opportunity to create a new scam since (4) there were a large number of victims out there participating in the NESARA scam (5) who would look for a quicker way to make some easy money while waiting for their "packies" to arrive.

In essence, this was just a re-tooled NESARA scam that benefited by giving the marks something physical that they could hold onto that had some current value as well as a future better value. Not unlike Professor Hill's trick of handing instruments off the Wells Fargo wagon, thus convincing the rubes that a boy's band was possible.

notorial dissent

The end result is the same, however. The "investors" will NEVER EVER see a dime of their money back let alone make the bazillions they were promised, and a new scam will eventually come down the pike.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I have read through quite a few mega-threads to try and get up to speed, but this one just seemed too boring, rather lacking the personal touch.

snip...

If someone could spare a minute for a brief explanation, I would appreciate it.
Yeah, but....

The real things that made the Iraqi Dinar stand out are the fact that about 7 countries use the Dinar as what they call their money, and one of them, Kuwait, had a war right next door.
When Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, the Kuwaiti Central bank (in exile) never officially changed the rate of their pegged currency, it was I think 3-4 dollars per from the day before the invasion until after they were kicked out.
But, the (in exile) part of the central bank, and being that the peg was supported by a bit of gold and US currency that they left behind when they ran, made some people holding Kuwaiti Dinar notes (and them being physical cash is important here), most especially some people still in Kuwait holding Dinars, a little nervous. If you knew someone with actual Kuwaiti Dinar notes while the Iraqi Army was in Kuwait, the black market value of them dropped to next to nothing, every deal was a different but you could pick them up for pennies on the dollar.
When the war ended, the Kuwaiti Central Bank issued new currency (because billions of printed but never issued notes were looted during the occupation, these notes were traceable and not redeemable) AT PAR, so those notes you bought for 10 cents per dinar were now worth whatever the rate was, I think it was $3 and change.
While you could have theoretically made a killing, and some did, it wasn't as easy as it looked.

Sure, a few thousand dollars could be turned into a million bucks. All you need is the few thousand dollars, not too hard to get, and some desperate Kuwaiti who happens to have what it officially still a million bucks in their pocket, in cash. Oh, and you have to be in Kuwait, because if you were convenient to your Swiss bank safe deposit box where you keep your million Dinar cash, the odds they were going to be redeemed eventually are a lot safer than if you're in the outskirts of Beirut with all you could pack into the BMW before you fled Saddam's tanks. It was a pretty much urban legend from the get go that people made gazongazillions of dollars trading on the Kuwaiti Dinar, "you could'a and some surely did", but not everyone bought Amazon @ $3 a share either. Which, in 1998 you could have.

Anyhow, when we went back and invaded Iraq, they had Dinar, just like Kuwait. It dropped from an official rate of $3 odd a dinar to one dollar down to, well, nothing. The USA (its more complicated than I have time to tell here, but in effect...) folded the Iraqi Central Bank, which DID NOT have a vaults full of gold and US dollars and other hard assets to back that $3 price, BTW, and the Iraqi Dinar at that time in circulation went ***poof*** and after a very short redemption period was demonetized and is now worthless paper.

to be continued....
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thanks for the explanation. I see the essential trace of reality needed to support a good fantasy, which makes it more understandable.
I had forgotten about Kuwait but now see in imagination the road from Kuwait back to Iraq littered with wrecked vehicles, and remember wondering at the time why the allied armies did not simply chase the retreat to Baghdad (although in retrospect it does seem they were right.)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This is an important bit. A "pegged" currency" is one supported by "hard currency" or specie, if a central bank posts a rate of $3 a dinar, they are in effect offering to buy ALL the dinar in circulation for that amount in dollars and they have to have pretty much that many dollars to do so, because if it looks sketchy, well, they'll get taken up on it. If they don't have the assets to back it up, the market price will fall. Pre-invasion a Dinar was worth $3 each at the Iraqi Central Bank, its just there was a catch, the Iraqi Central Bank would only buy them from you if Saddam said they could, and they didn't. The black market rate, pre-invasion, was 10 cents a dinar, give or take, and was hard to sell anyhow.

So we invaded the country, folded up THAT "Iraq Central Bank" and used the few assets it had to open a new "Central Bank of Iraq" a completely different institution (and like the US Federal Reserve System a hybrid of a private company and government operation) and issued a NEW (and not ini anny way connected to the old) Iraqi Dinar. The new Dinar were when issued right around 4000 Dinar per dollar. Like all pegged currency, for every 4000 dinar there was a dollar in the Iraqi Central Bank, and the world puts in a boatload of money every month in the form of oil concession royalties which pretty much fund the bank. As the backing has grown, the exchange rate has improved, and in fact if you had been a sensible investor, and you had gotten in at the 400:1 ratio you've done damn good, it got to 1170:1 in 2013 and has stayed there since. The reason, aside from it being a thrid world shithole with a corrupt government, is they have inflated their money supply to the last time I looked they had 60 trillion dinar in M1 (and that was at least a year ago). Anyhow, there is still one dollar in reserves for every 1170 dinar in circulation, the currency is worth the official rate because the Central bank of Iraq is willing and able to buy every dinar in the world at that rate. They even have some extra, about 10% and if they could tamp down the corruption for a little bit they could add a bit more. But they have for the last 4 years chosen to issue 1170 new dinars for every dollar they add to their reserves, and the exchange rate stays stable.

and I have to stop again, but this is gonna take awhile, so I'll be back...