Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

Also, Tony has been running around shouting to the roof tops that this is THE PROOF that the RV is real for us "idiots" (as he calls debunkers/sane people):
http://iraqdinar.us/iraqi-dinar-against-the-arab/

So what is it? From what I can tell, the CBI recently had a EXTREMELY SMALL RATE ADJUSTMENT. They do this every few months. Its true - the rate of the dinar has GONE UP AGAINST THE USD ACCORDING TO THIS! This must mean the RV is real!

...Except the rate change was Dinar/USD went up by +0.11%. So if you bought 1 million dinar for $1000, your dinar is now worth $1001.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

LightinDarkness wrote: ...Except the rate change was Dinar/USD went up by +0.11%. So if you bought 1 million dinar for $1000, your dinar is now worth $1001.
Winning!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Winning!
Meanwhile in Baghdad:
US air strikes are failing to drive back Isis in Iraq where its forces are still within an hour’s drive of Baghdad.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 63658.html
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

BlueEyedGoddess Is it even remotely possible that this is all an elaborate scheme to sell currency that is never going to be worth more than we paid for it, making only the currency dealers wealthy?

EXOGEN > BlueEyedGoddess NO
I mean, what reason would they have to lie about something like that?
MMullen Hello. Do you feel zim will come out good value? if so, can you give ball park guess?

Sunshine62 > MMullen We have heard .11 rate and a 6 zero lop.
The Zimbabwe dollar, defunct since 2009, is going to be resurrected - that much seems certain now, according to many gurus. Always seen as the poor cousin of the Dinar and Dong, it could be a real sleeper. It seems odd that Tony, prevaricator extraordinaire, is usually somewhat muted when asked about it - could it possibly be because Sterling currency doesn't sell it?

I predict frantic digging in the Harare dump where bales of worthless banknotes were discarded in the day. The Z$100 trillion note, the last one minted before the currency was abandoned, would not buy you a bus ticket at the end of its short life. However now you would have to say that it represents an excellent deal at around $20 as a collectible on eBay, because according to the predicted exchange rate, it will yield you $US11 million after the GCR. Now that's what I call value.
LightinDarkness

A good point about the Zim - how interesting that the thing Sterling Currency doesn't sale JUST HAPPENS to be the currency that Tony doesn't actively pump.

I think the Zim joining the Dinar and Dong in the RV mythology just shows you how much the dealers are really involved in this (and are being made multi-millionaires). If it were not for the Zim being hyped in the RV world, all those worthless bank notes would fetch MAYBE a $1 or two for the novelty of them. But every time someone mentions them on a large RV call, the price soars. Its no coincidence that the Zim began to be hyped just as soon as the country dropped the currency. The companies behind the big pumpers probably swooped in and hauled off all the notes, which they then turn around and sell to idiots at $20 a pop.
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

LightinDarkness wrote:Can anyone with PACER look up the court case to see what happened? Apparently it did not go as scheduled on September 29 as Tony had yet another conference call, but I am curious to what date its been moved back to now. This cannot go on for much longer, I would hope.
09/25/2014 52 MOTION to Continue Hearing on Withdrawal Motion by William Fox. (Telthorst, Thomas) (Entered: 09/25/2014)
09/25/2014 53 NOTICE OF CANCELLED HEARING: change of plea and motion hearing 9/29/2014 as to Defendants Anthony Renfrow, William Fox cancelled. (This is a TEXT ENTRY ONLY. There is no.pdf document associated with this entry.) (js) (Entered: 09/25/2014)
09/25/2014 54 ORDER granting 52 Motion to Continue as to William Fox (2). Motion Hearing set for 10/27/2014 at 09:30 AM in Courtroom 463 (CM) before District Judge Carlos Murguia. Signed by District Judge Carlos Murguia on 9/25/2014. (This is a TEXT ENTRY ONLY. There is no.pdf document associated with this entry.) (js) (Entered: 09/25/2014)
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

Text of continuance motion (docket 52 above):

"Counsel for Defendant William Fox requests the Court reset the hearing on
Counsel’s withdrawal motion (doc. #50) in mid to late October 2014. The government
opposes this request.

From the onset of this case, Defendant’s lead counsel has been an attorney in
California. That attorney reports that Defendant remains committed to resolving this case
with a Rule 20 transfer to California. He additionally reports that he is close to reaching
an accord with a California prosecutor who could receive the case.

Additionally, this week the Kansas U.S. Attorney published a new pre-trial
diversion program. Defendant appears to meet the baseline criteria of this new program.

The undersigned Counsel has agreed to seek a minimal delay in the Court’s ruling
on his withdrawal motion. The goals of this delay are to allow California Counsel to
complete his end of the Rule 20 negotiations, and/or to start Defendant on a diversion
application.

RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED,
THOMAS R. TELTHORST"
LightinDarkness

So it looks like TNT Tony has got yet another delay. Can any lawyers interpret this? The language says he is finding "accord" with a CA prosecutor - does that mean they are trying for a plea? It says the September hearing was also on CHANGE OF PLEA.

However, I wonder why TNT Tony would want to move this to CA if he could avoid a trial altogether with the mentioned pre-trial diversion in Kansas?

Thanks for posting the entry and text!
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Thanks, Chronistra. Now if only I understood what has happened.....

All I want is Tony behind bars. Someway, somehow.
LightinDarkness

We are getting close to Tony making up another "the elites are cashing out!" style event judging from today's call. His members were NOT happy that the much hyped October 1 deadline came and went without the yet again promised RV. There was a mini-riot in his forums and on twitter, so much so that they spent 15 minutes saying how they are correct all the time its just that the intel changes, that anyone who listens to them and disagrees is mentally ill, etc.
LightinDarkness

Update: Tony sensed the mutiny wasn't abating, so now hes pulled the next made-up event out of a hat - he now claims Iraq has RVed and its citizens are lining up the banks to cash out and all become millionaires and billionaires. For those keeping track, this is at least the 3rd time Iraq has RVed according to Tony since I've been tracking his calls. He says that Iraq has RVed but the rest of the globe has not (hint to Tony: this is not how currency exchanges work in reality), and in a few days he will claim The Dark Cabal stopped the Iraq RV.

Even though the world's attention is on Iraq right now due to ISIS, and even though ISIS is 2 miles away from Baghdad and global media is reporting from the area all day long, EVERYONE seems to have missed the fact that the entire country is now filthy rich and lining up at the banks to become US dollar millionaires.

And..wouldn't you guess it...this worked. Not one caller questioned this insanity. Either the callers are shills or the stupidity of dinar believers knows no boundaries.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

The TNT mob is getting restless, no doubt about it. So the insanity is ratcheted up a bit on the Conference Call. The obsession with the Iraqi social security cards is particularly instructive.

Many people have been paid now, according to Tony, and their cards loaded up so they can access their money. But with what? Dinars. Why would a country load its citizens social security cards with anything except the national currency?

The cost of everything in Iraq is, naturally, in Dinars (the black market excepted). After all, people (apart from some foreign contractors) are paid in Dinars. The average monthly wage of an Iraqi is about 680,000 Dinars (after tax). A loaf of bread is about 1,200 Dinars. Have zeroes been lopped from salaries and prices overnight? It seems not. Tony reckons that the gazetted exchange rate is $US3.58 to one Dinar but life goes on as normal in the markets somehow. This is unfortunate if you are visiting Iraq because a loaf of bread would now set you back well over $4000. It's a place only for the super-rich. If you were in the Iraqi army facing ISIL fighters and found that your monthly salary has made you a millionaire, you might be tempted to cast away your weapon, make a bee-line to the nearest airport and fly first-class to the Bahamas.

All this requires the suspension of belief, a form of double-think, the ability of TNT followers to conceptualise two parallel worlds sitting side by side. A feat requiring either great mental powers, or a complete lack of them.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Great minds think alike, LiD. Looks like we both posted on the same issue in quick succession. Sorry to have covered some of the same territory that you explored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Alcibiades wrote:All this requires the suspension of belief, a form of double-think, the ability of TNT followers to conceptualise two parallel worlds sitting side by side. A feat requiring either great mental powers, or a complete lack of them.
Some suspension of disbelief, this goes well beyond the good old willing suspension of disbelief I learned as a child, and moves well into the major head trauma category, or just plain mild blowingly stupid and gullible. Of course they're not upset that Tony has been lying to them out of both sides of his mouth, but that they haven't gotten THEIR money. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Just because TNT Tony is wrong every time doesn't mean he's not 100% correct! Listen to Okie!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Okieoilman - TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

[okieoilman] GOOD WEDNESDAY NIGHT AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. BY THIS TIME TOMMOROW YOU SHOULD BE HEARING THE NEWS THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING TO HEAR. ALSO TONIGHT THERE WILL BE SOME HAPPY CAMPERS ON THE "LEFT COAST". REMEMBER WHEN THIS BLESSING OCCURS CONSIDER THIS--"WHAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED CHEAPLY DON'T ESTEEM TO HIGHLY". THERE SHOULD BE MORE DEFINED INTEL SHORTLY. ------BLESSINGS GALORE------OKIEOILMAN----10-1-2014

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:42 PM

And TNT members got bank stories! Sure it may never come true, but it's not coming true must be a lot closer if bankers say it is!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
TNT Members Bank Stories and Opinions Wednesday PM

Bellsouth: I FINALLY have a Bank Story! 10/01/2014

I have a VERY good one!

Went to Wells Fargo to open an account today. I went to one in the next little town. The bank Manager approached just to say "hello"...this is a small branch so, any business is good business.

He asked me if he could help me and I told him that I wanted to open an account...hopefully without a minimum deposit.

I said that it was a holding account for a large deposit that I am expecting to make very soon.

He asked me if I was aware of the foreign currencies that are soon to revalue.
My eyes probably popped out of my head! I said that, as a matter of fact, I was opening the account for that purpose.

He asked me which of the three currencies did I have.

I told him what I had.

He grinned REAL big and told me that I should definitely check back in a couple of days because he had just gotten a memo that this "thing" was about to hit the fan.
He said to let him know if I needed a private banker. I promised him that I would definitely be back to his branch and that I would ask for him.

I never thought that I would have a Bank Story; from right here in little old Mississippi!

I feel SO much better about this event.

DesertDawg: Quote:"The ZIM quoted is the ZWL which is not in circulation - the rate is what is electronically traded with ZWL for their trade and international commerce. The paper values will not be released until the RV is publicly released." - From Wells Fargo contact

BestBuy: My bank story- Chase max allowed to buy is $5.40 usd worth of dong.

I went in to Chase few minutes ago to buy $500 dong. The teller told me that I can
not because they have a max only 100,000 dong I can buy which equal to $5.40.

I have purchased dong at this chase before without limit but today I saw there were popups that switched to max only- 100,000 dong.

No matter what number the teller puts in it all end up 100,000 = $5.40 dongs.

Guys, We are here! Someone try to go to Chase and confirm it.

When you go, please go, don't just ask if they have dong for sale but actually buy $100+ then you will see the system show you the max reached.

The teller will tell you they have dong but he does not know there is a max 100,000 until he entered the amount.

Energy Sparkles: IT IS GREAT WHEN YOU HEAR IT FROM A BANKER. I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL: CHASE, WF, BOA AND 1ST CONVENIENCE BANK.

ALL HAVE HAD SOMEONE IN THE BANK THAT KNEW AND SOME THAT DIDN'T. THEY ARE IN 3 DIFFERENT STATES AS WELL.

MY CHASE BANKER KNOWS AND LOOKS FOR ME 3 TIMES A DAY. THEY UPDATE THE VALUES OF CURRENCIES 3 TIMES A DAY: ALL EST 9, 12 & 3.

W.F. IS ONLY AT: EST 9AM.

BOA IS THE SAME AS CHASE AND

CITI BANK IS THE SAME AS W.F.

ALL WHAT I HAVE RESEARCHED OVER THE LAST YEAR.

I HAVE TOLD WF, CHASE & 1ST CONV BANK MANAGERS: "WHO EVER CALLS ME FIRST WILL BE THE BANK THAT I EXCHANGE WITH."

I HAVE LET THEM KNOW I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT BANKS THAT I BANK WITH, BUT THE 1 THAT CALLS FIRST WILL GET ME FIRST. I GAVE EACH MANAGER MY CARD AND TOLD THEM I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT CURRENCIES THAT SHOULD BE REVALUING. TOLD THEM I WOULD TELL EACH FAMILY MEMBER WITH AN EMAIL THEIR NAME AND NUMBER TO EXCHANGE WITH.

ALL 3 SEEMED TO BE VERY HAPPY THAT I WAS WILLING TO GIVE THEIR INFO TO FAMILY SO THEY WILL GET 20 MORE PEOPLE IN WITH CURRENCY.

I LOVE IT CAUSE THEY WILL BE CALLING ME. BUT IF TONY CALLS WITH 800#'S FIRST THEN GREAT,

BUT IF THINGS GOES DIFFERENT THEN I SHOULD BE GETTING A CALL.

WIN WIN IN MY BOOKS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:45 PM

Win Win! Go Go Go!

Thursday, October 2, 2014
omegaman

omegaman: platform said that there was to be a big announcement
tonight...no confirmation yet...

oilrat: All is good....just be patient....we are very close.....trust me, the US will not be left out!
US has done a lot of negotiating to avoid a major catastrophe with our currency. All will be fine!!!!

sunshine62: Furthermore, I just have a feeling everything is going to turn out just EXACTLY the way we want it to!

THIS BLESSING WILL BE SUPERABUNDANTLY, OVER AND ABOVE ALL OF OUR HOPES, THOUGHTS, DREAMS, OR PRAYERS!

Hang in just a little while longer....we are almost there!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:09 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

LightinDarkness wrote:So it looks like TNT Tony has got yet another delay. Can any lawyers interpret this? The language says he is finding "accord" with a CA prosecutor - does that mean they are trying for a plea? It says the September hearing was also on CHANGE OF PLEA.

However, I wonder why TNT Tony would want to move this to CA if he could avoid a trial altogether with the mentioned pre-trial diversion in Kansas?

Thanks for posting the entry and text!
How could Tony possibly qualify for any kind of 'pre-trial diversion' program? He's already spent four years in the CA State pen for tax evasion. Surely the court know this. My guess is that the move is just another attempt to stall for time. Here is a link to the indictment if anyone hasn't seen it or is interested:
https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansa ... w_et_al/1/
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / Okie_Oil_Man (short)

Date: Thursday, 2-Oct-2014 18:17:19

Okie Oil Man short update at OOM&F late Thursday Afternoon
[..okieoilman] GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.
---REMEMBER LAST NIGHT WHEN I POSTED THAT WE WOULD HEAR TONIGHT WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING ON??
------WELL
-------LISTEN CLOSELY NOW!!!!
-------------BLESSINGS GALORE
-------OKIEOILMAN--10-2-2014
=====

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:56 PM

As for John's reader's, some of them are getting testy. The last comment to the Omegaman post copied here this morning.

Anonymous October 2, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I don't believe any of this until I hear that the bad guys have been killed. They can't be arrested so they MUST be killed. For what they have done to this country and every American they deserve nothing less. Lets get on with the extermination.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Nellie: That is fascinating, I had no idea Tony had previously done jail time. That kind of give mes hope. With a previous record like that hopefully the judge will not show any mercy. I am yearning for the dinar community hysteria that will ensue if Tony has to go to jail. What will they do without their guru making up intel and telling them the RV is every day? Which guru will rise next to the top of the (BS) pile?

Deep Knight: Wow, not only is that person getting testy, hes demanding mass murder. Stay classy, NESARA believers.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Deep Knight: Wow, not only is that person getting testy, hes demanding mass murder. Stay classy, NESARA believers.
Murder is a terrible crime, against the laws of God, man and "The One," unless of course the person deserves it. Like Hitler, or Al Capone, or those kids playing in my yard. If someone is keeping me and my friends from making unbelievably insane profits that no reasonable person would believe on our "investments," killin's too good fer 'em. No citizen's common law grand jury in the world would convict you.

DINARES GURUS: ELAU POST, 2 OCT

ELAU: I just got this message regarding the rollout of the USN. Oct 2nd.

I am told the Treasury had another computer glitch when they pushed the button yesterday. Experts have been working since 3:00AM this morning to correct. It should be finished this evening and TRNs/USNs will be in the banks in the morning.

Omega Man FROM the Platform: there was another computer glitch in getting the TRN's in the banks. Supposedly this is supposed to be fixed by tomorrow and then the RV and TRN's will go live on Forex and the funds will be released in that order.

THIS CONFIRMS WHAT ELAU STATED..

Our Bank Story Posted by Pole R. Bear on October 2, 2014 at 5:56pm

Today, a friend or ours, who is in our Dinar group, went to a Wells Fargo branch locally to open up new accounts for his future deposits. He told the banker that he would soon be making a large deposit.

The banker said, "Oh, you must holding some Iraqi Dinar!" Our friend told him, "yes and I have Dong and Zim too." The banker told him "Great, it won't be too much longer. We are very close."

This friend of ours would never make up this story. I trust him implicitly. This is first hand knowledge and not from any other Dinar site.

Linnea October 2, 2014 at 6:46pm THE CURRENT SITUATION WITH DINAR IS THAT THEY ARE ON SCREEN AND THE REVALUATION IS MORE OR LESS COMPLETE. THE NEXT DAYS WILL TELL THE TALE, BUT ALL SEEMS TO BE ON TRACK. AND THE TRN IS TO MAKE ITS PRESENCE KNOWN OFFICIALLY. Here is the part of ZAP's report that has to do with The RV/GCR.

OilRat > Linnea October 2, 2014 at 7:03pm Great news: Zap, Okie, Tony, DC, Exo, etc. are all on similar page. Wooohooo!!!

TNT:

Iko ward: Forex has been refreshing the rates all day but not changing them, as if they are testing the system on an hourly basis. (Getting pretty good at this summary) … Forex has refreshed the dinar now for the fifth time today without changing any values. Like they are testing the system. And they just did it again five minutes ago.

Royal: WF WAS ANXIOUS TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR CE FOR ME TODAY , IN FACT THEY KNEW ALL ABOUT WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN…. THEY ALL KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN , MAYBE NOT EVERY EMPLOYEE , BUT THE BIG BOYS AND GALS KNOW

[tight wad] I'm just coming into chat now for 1st time today - in dinar recaps - under news & rumors, and then under tnt - a person with the name of Red, says 37 million Americans own dinar, and could take up to 6 months to exchange all of us - I don't believe that. I think they would have sold out of dinar if that was the case. Has anybody else seen that?

[highhopes] tight wad maybe they are counting all the people we have all gifted to? i know i have given dinar to almost 20 people....im sure most dinarians have....just a thought

[kogarris] Well we know there are at least 5 million that Tony has spoke of .. and I have donated to 14 people.. and that’s just my family so far.. so take me as an example .. multiply my 14 x 5 million so that looks like 70 million to me.. I think its real possible..

[highhopes] kogarris that’s what I'm thinking

Dinar Updates:

Poppy3 ...TALKED TO BAGHDAD. HE STATES THEY HAVE SCHEDULED AGAIN TOMORROW [THURSDAY] TO VOTE ON BOTH MINISTERS AND THE BUDGET. AS WE SAID TIME WILL TELL.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THEY ARE STICKING TO THE PLANS TO GET EVERYTHING SOLVED And HAVE NOT BACKED OFF OR LET UP ON TRYING TO SOLVE THEIR DIFFERENCES. FOR ME I AM PROUD THEY ARE STILL PUSHING ...

EVEN THOUGH THEIR TIMING IS ON THE DAY LATE MODE AS USUAL. I AM PROUD THAT ABADI IS STICKING TO HIS GUNS AND HASNT BACKED UP OR LET UP ON THE PROCESS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:10 PM

WoooHoooo! Deep Knight has a Wanker, er, Banker story too!

I went into my local Wells Fargo Bank in a nearby small town many miles away to throw off you-know-who, and they noticed I looked like a Dinar investor when I walked in. The teller winked at me and let me into a plush private office with a fully stocked bar, walk-in cigar humidor, and pole dancers. We chatted and laughed about people too stupid to invest in the Dinar, Dong or Szlotkzczevko, and he confirmed, "The RV will be any minute now, the screens are up on Forex and you could see them except they're not ready yet, but it's going to be very, very soon. If it was a load of cement being delivered to your house, the mailman would be lugging it up your front steps right now."

Wooooo!!!!! Go RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:Deep Knight: Wow, not only is that person getting testy, hes demanding mass murder. Stay classy, NESARA believers.
Murder is a terrible crime, against the laws of God, man and "The One," unless of course the person deserves it. Like Hitler, or Al Capone, or those kids playing in my yard. If someone is keeping me and my friends from making unbelievably insane profits that no reasonable person would believe on our "investments," killin's too good fer 'em. No citizen's common law grand jury in the world would convict you.

DINARES GURUS: ELAU POST, 2 OCT

ELAU: I just got this message regarding the rollout of the USN. Oct 2nd.

I am told the Treasury had another computer glitch when they pushed the button yesterday. Experts have been working since 3:00AM this morning to correct. It should be finished this evening and TRNs/USNs will be in the banks in the morning.
So much button pushing! Don't they know it's really lever pulling that does the trick?

Wait, should I have not said that? Was I wrong to mention it?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt