Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

I guess the news about Sterling is now being spun as Dinar "hoopla" which apparently is a good thing.

6-20-2015 *** Dinar Guru Update *** With all the hoopla surrounding the dinar these past few weeks...it's a good idea to get back to basics. If you're new or even if you've been around a while, head over to the Start Here tab at the top of this page and take the refresher...the dinar myths inside Dinar Guru Exposed is a great place to start...the latest guru post will continue below.

But, hasn't the RV already happened?

Breaking News & Rumors -Dinar RV has occured at $3.91? Did the GCR just happen? Arrests of Bush Cabal? Admiral Arrested in RENO, NV?

"Breaking News" - Intelligence Report from Scorpio for Friday, June 19
(Note: This is completely raw intel from Classified sources and may or may not come to fruition. User discernment is advised. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

Intelligence Report - Fri, June 19, 2015 at 23:12

Breaking intel received from my contacts, the Chinese and the Pentagon have completed the RV. Several individuals working for the Bush Family have already been arrested, including the Admiral in Reno. They were blocking the RV.

One of my sources confirmed this intel is from his Chinese contacts in San Francisco.
Announcements have been scheduled to begin shortly.

Michael Cottrell has been notified of this intel and he is not pleased that he has not been paid yet. Cottrell was asked whom he trusted and he said "no one". My contacts had come to conclusion that Michael Cottrell's aversion to the Pentagon is interesting.

Wait and watch are the only things we can foresee.

|Scorpio|

"URGENT" - Intel SITREP from Deep Source(s) for June 19
(Note: This is completely raw intel from Classified sources and may or may not come to fruition. User discernment is advised. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

SITREP (Situation Report)

6-19-15
11:21 PM EST

Deep Source (RV/GCR):
"Directly from the Pentagon from General Xxxxxxx's right hand man to the representative of the New Republic. The Iraqi Dinar has officially revalued at $3.91."

Deep Source (Resistance):
"Mass arrests are underway, The Admiral has been arrested along with several other individuals in Reno. Announcements on TV will begin for a duration of 3 days."

Note from Deep Source(s):
"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."

Operation Disclosure: "BREAKING INTEL FROM THE PENTAGON"
|RV ALERT|

BREAKING INTEL FROM THE PENTAGON
THE IRAQI DINAR HAS BEEN REVALUED AT $3.91.

BREAKING: "DINAR REVALUED AT $3.91" - Emailed to Dinar Chronicles
Emailed to Dinar Chronicles:

Date:Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 6:11

THE GCR/RV HAS TAKEN PLACE AND WE CAN GO TO THE BANKS ON MONDAY, DINAR REVALUED AT $3.91

RE: Dinar Revalued - Intel from the Pentagon
We are currently receiving information from multiple contacts of ours that the Iraqi Dinar has been revalued and everyone is to start exchanging by Monday.

This is according to sources from the Chinese and the Pentagon.

We have also received information that several people were arrested and that announcements are scheduled to begin on TV.

This is confirmed information, but we cannot confirm it ourselves at this time.

Please stand by...

Posted by enerchi at 6/20/2015 01:27:00 AM

Labels: Arrests, Dinar, Global Currency Reset, Republic

One of my sources confirmed this intel is from his Chinese contacts in San Francisco.
Announcements have been scheduled to begin shortly.

Michael Cottrell has been notified of this intel and he is not pleased that he has not been paid yet. Cottrell was asked whom he trusted and he said "no one". My contacts had come to conclusion that Michael Cottrell's aversion to the Pentagon is interesting.

Wait and watch are the only things we can foresee.

|Scorpio|
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Don't even get me started on Michael Cottrell B.S., M.A, and head of his kindergarten class.....one of the biggest deluded loony liars on the internet, rivaled only in recent memory by his erstwhile partner who kicked him out of their original scam, "Ambassador" Leo Wanta, whose own lawyer called him nutty as a smickers bar in court.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

SUNNY POST FROM TNT : TONY'S CLIFF NOTES, 26 JUNE
Highlights of Tony's CC. Updated as the call progresses.

Tony: I appreciate each and every one of you. From the guy who has been here for five days to the guy who has been here for five years.

CURRENT WINDOW: Anytime with the currency exchange between USD and IQD announced by the CBI.

Tony: June 30th is the day they have to do something . . .All they need is an agreement. I believe we are so close to actually seeing this that reserve thing will not be resolved by that time. I'd be working on Plan B. (see "plan B" under USA)

IRAQ: ...
TV telling their people on TV again their “currency will be richest in the region.”
INTERNATIONAL: Tony: They are gearing up around the world. Banks are doing that once again. Look at their actions. Their actions are saying they are ready to do this now!!!
UNITED STATES: President got what he wanted. TPP, Obamacare and the decision by the Supreme Court on gay marriages and so they feel good at the White House and wanting to move the RV forward. ... Last call may be pre-recorded by Tony as "they" are concerned, on a live call, Tony will say something he shouldn't.

Plan B about Sterling reserves: Buy either more currency elsewhere or redo your plan right now. Remember to save for taxes and put some to work to create an income stream for yourself. Tony: There's a high probability that 90% of us probably won't see the reserves. . . under the current situation. This is just my opinion.

Disability Benefits may be affected by the influx of funds from the currency exchange. Tony suggested putting the exchange into a Trust to protect against loss of benefits.

TAX RATE: Tony: Tax rate maybe significantly lower than what we thought it would be. Just came out in the last 24 hours. Don't plan on it but don't be shocked if it does.
Contract Rates still on the table, Mr. Tony says.

PAM: I feel great. Thank Idaho for everything she does. Irene for everything she’s been doing. Working in the chat room to make sure this call goes out. You want to donate, click on the red button on the website so you can keep hearing Tony.
RAY: Feel fantabulous. Hopefully this can be “finish it Friday.”
TONY: We don’t usually get information from Iraq until Friday evening when the sun goes down.
The US is ready to go once again and is pushing for it. Iraq is ready to go and telling their people on TV “currency will be richest in the region.”
MasterCard’s . . . Iraq opened their banking sytem to International last Saturday. Banks got memo late yesterday evening saying agreement has been reached between CBI and US to do a currency exchange. Can’t get better than that, except for them to announce it.
Hearing they want to come to an agreement with Greece, hopefully today. Will develop plan B so we can go if they don’t reach one.
We are down to a couple of meetings. Everybody is ready to go. I am SUPERFANTASTIC! I’m excited. All I can do is wait to see how meeting concludes. Shortly after that be able to live our new found lives.
Don’t sit back and watch the clocks. Watch the news. Agreement in place things will move shortly after that. Have a plan. The clock is ticking and you won’t have a choice.

Failing to plan is planning to fail. Don’t be a toothless crackhead. Enjoy your day.
"Follow the Money"
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

So is TNT Tony actually saying go out and buy more Dinar, from anyone else, to make up for any lost Dinar due to Sterling being Busted by the FBI?

Who is actually paying TNT Tony now, and why hasn't he just vanished.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What the heck? Tony is still pumping dinars for a soon to be jailed Sterling?
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Jeffrey wrote:What the heck? Tony is still pumping dinars for a soon to be jailed Sterling?
I see two possibilities with this:

(1) Tony has made a deal with the FBI to continue pumping as if it were "business as usual" so that the FBI can expand its investigation into other pumpers and dealers.

(2) The FBI somehow determined Tony wasn't doing anything illegal. I have no idea how that could be, but maybe since (in terms of net revenue) Tony is nothing compared to Sterling...they decided not to mess with him for now. In that case hes still doing this because the donations are fabulous (he probably makes $80k-$100k a year in donations, none of it reported). And maybe hes trying to set up a deal with another dealer. We will know who has a pumping contract with once he starts "recommending" dealers again as he did with Sterling.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LightinDarkness wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:What the heck? Tony is still pumping dinars for a soon to be jailed Sterling?
I see two possibilities with this:

(1) Tony has made a deal with the FBI to continue pumping as if it were "business as usual" so that the FBI can expand its investigation into other pumpers and dealers.

(2) The FBI somehow determined Tony wasn't doing anything illegal. I have no idea how that could be, but maybe since (in terms of net revenue) Tony is nothing compared to Sterling...they decided not to mess with him for now. In that case hes still doing this because the donations are fabulous (he probably makes $80k-$100k a year in donations, none of it reported). And maybe hes trying to set up a deal with another dealer. We will know who has a pumping contract with once he starts "recommending" dealers again as he did with Sterling.
Part of it is the money he makes from donations, and I'm guessing he does make a pretty good living off that, and his brother doing wealth protection seminars and such. There is no evidence that he ever accepted a dime from Sterling, and seeing as they did detail just exactly how much and how Sterling paid TerryK I don't think he was getting paid. He's just a narcissist who likes to have his following if you ask me.

I don't see how Tony is doing anything illegal, especially if he's not getting direct payments from any dealer, he does still have a right to free speech, or as I like to say, its not illegal to be a lowlife scumbag asshat.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Gregg wrote: Part of it is the money he makes from donations, and I'm guessing he does make a pretty good living off that, and his brother doing wealth protection seminars and such. There is no evidence that he ever accepted a dime from Sterling, and seeing as they did detail just exactly how much and how Sterling paid TerryK I don't think he was getting paid. He's just a narcissist who likes to have his following if you ask me.

I don't see how Tony is doing anything illegal, especially if he's not getting direct payments from any dealer, he does still have a right to free speech, or as I like to say, its not illegal to be a lowlife scumbag asshat.
All it takes to be illegal is Tony coordinating with other "intel" providers or a dealer. Tony loves himself, he loves the fame he gets from the dinar world. I would be shocked if he has been smart enough to avoid doing that kind of collusion since doing so would bring in even more cash. The Sterling court paperwork indicates they coordinated with multiple pumpers - it only seems to give TerryK as an example. Unless I am remembering incorrectly, they never stated TerryK was the only pumper coordinating with them.

Tony is committing fraud. He is promoting worthless currency as an investment based on an RV that will never happen. But it is permissible fraud as long as there is no evidence that he knows its all a scam. I believe Tony knows this whole thing is a ruse - he has to. There is no intel, its all made up. There might be some role playing "intel" providers that make up stuff and send it to him, but that would be the extent of it. The question is whether there is written or recorded evidence of him admitting that.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:... right to free speech, or as I like to say, its not illegal to be a lowlife scumbag asshat.
Lowlife scumbag asshat? That's the highest "people skills" rating for Illuminati management when they get their annual reviews!

As for the RV, Iraq having problems is good. Woooooooo!

6-26-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 The citizens in Iraq are not losing confidence, THEY HAVE LOST IT! Citizens of Iraq are lacking courage, and just as proven by military recruiting at a LOW POINT. The one FACT and it is written by the IMF and other monetary study groups... A HIGH VALUED CURRENCY brings/delivers CONFIDENCE, COURAGE, and HONOR to the people...Take note HIGH VALUE! Iraq needs to deliver to the citizens, they need to open their market economy. The market economy is not going to be developed overnight and so that being said, it is not a quick solution or even near term. The taxes will bring money quickly but that takes from the pockets of citizens who already are poor and lack confidence. We are not waiting for 2017. We are not waiting for 2016. We are not waiting for September. The time is NOW! We are waiting in the moment! They are planning for the moment! They need it NOW!!
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

This from the Dinarvets forum today. Another apocraphal story to quiet the natives, I'm sure...

yendor
Platinum VIP
694 posts
LocationSE Florida
Posted Today, 02:38 PM

As is often the case when something like the big FBI raid on the Sterling Currency Co. in Atlanta a short time ago, we have scarcely heard anything further. I happen to know the mother and her now husband of Ty Rhame and they (the parents) told me that Ty and their lawyers have shown that they were NOT guilty of any wrongdoings etc, etc, etc, but as usual with the government, they are slow to show rectification of their actions. The sad part of this whole fiasco is that 60 some employees of Sterling have been out of work since this all started. Just shows what government can do when it wants to.... but they can't seem to do the same with their own agencies. Just thought that I would pass this bit of information on to those that are in the dark about what happened in Atlanta. Myself, I think that the government is more in the dark than we are.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Congratulations to yendor, he can now look forward to being interviewed by the FBI. These idiots don't seem to realize that there is a downside to bragging about their contacts.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Ty and their lawyers have shown that they were NOT guilty of any wrongdoings etc, etc, etc...."

Just like a certain expert on FRNs used to constantly show us how to redeem lawful money....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

yendor wrote:... the mother and her now husband of Ty Rhame...
I understand that modern families have relationships that are sometimes hard to describe, but this one must be a doozy.

As for why Tony is still at it -

INSTRUCTIONS for sending in YOUR DONATION
REMEMBER: PLEASE PICK THE PAY FOR GOODS AND SERVICES OPTION OTHERWISE WE WILL NOT GET THE MONEY.

TNT FORUM CHAT
Home Page
Conference Call Info
Post RV Celebration
TNT Forum
Conference Call Notes

We have had a lot of requests to put the DONATION button back up, thank you for your offer to help.
The easiest way to make your donation is through PayPal - it's fast, simple and secure. If you don't have a PayPal account you can create one in moments.
To make your donation, please log into your PayPal account
and click on the Send & Request tab.
The email address to specify for sending your donation to is:
gettakenbytnt@gmail.con

Once again, thank you for your continued support.
TNTDinarDoo.con
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bought Dinars under the belief they were gonna RV? The FBI wants to talk to you!

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-inves ... estigation
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A post that time travels and stutters!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015
ANONYMOUS 2 FOLLOW THE MONEY!!
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
ANONYMOUS 2 FOLLOW THE MONEY!!

ABOUT 1.5 YEARS AGO JOHN MACHAFFIE CALLED US AND ASKED IF WE HAD ANY IDEA WHY THE RV WAS NOT BEING RELEASED. AT JOHN’S REQUEST, WE SUBMITTED OUR ARTICLE TO NESARA FOR POSTING STATING THAT, AMONG OTHER THINGS, DUE TO THE FREQUENT ‘PINGS’ AND UNUSUALLY HIGH AMOUNT OF PLATFORM TRADING, WE BELIEVED THE GANGSTER BANSTERS AND OTHER ‘ELITISTS’ WERE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN DOING PRIVATE TRADES FOR THEIR OWN FINANCIAL ENRICHMENT. ALSO, OUR BELIEF THAT, AS LONG AS THIS ACTIVITY WAS BEING ALLOWED TO CONTINUE UNCHECKED, THE RV WOULD NOT BE RELEASED FOR THE PUBLIC. SINCE THESE BANKSTERS BELIEVE THEY ARE ‘ELITE’ AND ABOVE THE PEOPLE AND THAT DINARIANS ARE TOO STUPID TO COMPREHEND WHAT THEY WERE DOING, THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO ACCUMULATE AS MUCH WEALTH AS THEY COULD BEFORE BEING DISCOVERED. 1.5 DAYS AFTER THE ARTICLE WAS POSTED AT THE TOP OF NESARA, JOHN MACHAFFIE RECEIVED AN ‘URGENT’ PHONE CALL FROM SOME VERY DISTURBED TOP LEVEL WF BANKSTERS. THEY WERE VERY UPSET WITH JOHN. THEY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ANONYMOUS 2 HAD FOUND OUT WHAT THEY WERE DOING. THESE BANKSTERS DEMANDED JOHN IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE ARTICLE FROM THE NESARA WEBSITE. BY THE WAY, 2 WEEKS LATER ZAP POSTED THE SAME INFORMATION AS IN OUR ARTICLE, SAYING HE HAD BEEN GIVEN THE INFORMATION BY HIS ‘SOURCES’.

FAST FORWARD FROM THE WF BANKSTERS PHONE CALL TO JOHN 1.5 YEARS AGO TO NOW. BASED UPON OUR FOLLOWING ALL THE SAME OR SIMILAR SIGNS AND ‘CLUES’ OF TWO YEARS AGO, WE CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THAT THESE CROOKS HAVE NOT DISCONTINUED THEIR ILLEGAL FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES BUT HAVE CONTINUED THE PLATFORM TRADING, THEREBY NOT ALLOWING THE PEOPLE THEIR RIGHT AND OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCIES. WE ARE HEARING THAT THE ‘PLAYERS’ ARE THE SAME, BEING THE SAUDI’S, THE INSURANCE COMPANIES, BIG BANKSTERS, AND WELL KNOWN POLITICAL-TYPE GANGSTERS WHOSE NAMES ARE WELL KNOWN, AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. IF THESE SHYSTERS ARE NOT CONTINUING THE PLATFORMS, THEY NEED TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE NOT. THE FINANCIAL WINDFALLS THESE SELFISH CRIMINAL THIEVES HAVE STOLEN FROM THE PEOPLE BY MANIPULATING BOTH THE PEOPLE AND THE PLATFORMS THESE PAST TWO YEARS SHOULD BE CONFISCATED IMMEDIATELY. THESE INDIVIDUALS SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE ULTIMATE DEGREE. WE HAVE TO WONDER WITH GREAT CONCERN WHY THE AMERICAN MILITARY AND INTERPOL HAS NOT STOPPED THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THE CHINESE WANTED THIS RV TO TAKE PLACE “IMMEDIATELY". THE CHINESE WERE SAID TO HAVE DEMANDED THAT OBAMA BE REMOVED FROM BOTH ‘OFFICE’ AND THE UNITED STATES IMMEDIATELY AND YET THAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE? AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTINUALLY INTERFERRING WITH THE RELEASE OF THE RV AND OTHER CRIMINAL BANKING ACTIVITIES AND IT APPEARS THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ARRESTED? WHY HAS ARREST OF ALL OF THOSE INVOLVED IN THESE CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES NOT BEEN DONE? OUR MESSAGE TO THE CHINESE – WHY ARE YOU NOT TAKING ALL NECESSARY ACTION TO STOP THIS B.S. FROM CONTINUING TO HAPPEN????

Posted by Freewill at 9:38 PM
Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:09 AM

2 comments:

Gino Lopresti July 1, 2015 at 12:23 AM
Cause either the chineese are in bed with the cabal. Or scared shitless of them. I never thought the chinese would turn out to be cowards of a bunch of old guys in these rich familys. I hope they prove us all wrong but for now. No balls lots of gold but no balls

Anonymous July 1, 2015 at 1:23 AM
Arrested??? More like being hung by their toes and their bodies stretched to every corner of the earth while the rest of the elite watch their coming fate. BRAVEHEART. I love that movie. lol
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

July 2, 2015
TNT Tony reports….

It doesn’t look like much has changed, but the entire situation has changed. Every single source that I talked to today said that they received the same information……….The RV was finalized at 11pm last night. Bankers came in at 7am and they were told that the rates were live and that the currency exchange would start when the doors opened, (we can see that didn’t happen).

They then were instructed that the time had been moved to after 3pm est, that didn’t happen and now we are being told look for it tomorrow.

Now, while this may sound like bad news to you, or that they have just been given the run around all day, I don’t look at it that way. I look at it like this……RV finalized….(a lot of money was paid last night to make this happen)……Final Rates agreed to…..The rate in the meeting is the same rate that is now showing on multiple banks screens across the country…..without a hold placed on it.

The final piece to the puzzle is that the UN requested a 24 hr hold before making it public. This was to see the reaction of the markets and the global economy to the shut down of the U.S. government. Now we wait…………

TNT TONY
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yadda yadda yadda, more likely because there was no RV, will be no RV, never was going to be an RV.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Once again -- all together, with feeling:

Dinar will RV tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
we’ll have won.

The dinar RV, tomorrow,
clears away the debts and the bills ‘till
there’s none.

When I’m stuck in my doublewide that’s crumbling
I remember what Tony said and say oh....

Dinar will RV tomorrow
so I gotta hang on
‘till tomorrow… or next May!

Oh, RV! Oh, RV! I love you! Oh, RV!
You’re only a day away!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Yadda yadda yadda, more likely because there was no RV, will be no RV, never was going to be an RV.
Well, try to be at least a little bit honest. You know that the RV happened for us here at Illuminati HQ.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Yadda yadda yadda, more likely because there was no RV, will be no RV, never was going to be an RV.
Well, try to be at least a little bit honest. You know that the RV happened for us here at Illuminati HQ.
Yeah, I got $3.91 for my Dinar, $0.11 for my Zim, and millions of dollars for my Dong.
"Follow the Money"