Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by woodworker »

You got only $3.91? Sucker. I got the contract rate. See, that is what happens when you don't forward those emails to 10 more people each, you got stuck with the street rate and didn't get the contract rate.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now you see why we like playing poker, or even checkers for that matter, with DK, he's just so easy. Which reminds me, I really need to thank him for that last all expense paid trip he paid for, good times!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Now you see why we like playing poker, or even checkers for that matter, with DK, he's just so easy. Which reminds me, I really need to thank him for that last all expense paid trip he paid for, good times!!!!!
Yep, all one has to do is trot a few super models past the poker table, and you can start raking the chips in.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That and his tells, I mean it's hardly fair, but it's just so much fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE - THE RV HAS HAPPENED.

According to Dinar Detectives - http://dinardetectives.com/updates/ - 8/1/2015:

Martha: Countdown to the Bank.

We are definitely in the moment. We know that the ri/rv is done. Officially, according to Tony will be April 22,2015.

We also know that Iraq had 3 months to pull this together thus July 22,2015.

Now with completion of all the necessary laws and the need to start paying their debts, income and people, it is time for a reality rate.

We will all see this at the same time, the world banks, the US banks and finally US, the Dinarians. We have all arrived.

Today is 8/1 and we now have a checklist of items that have to show everyone that Iraq has arrived!

Today should be the implementation of the taxes and tariffs. The banks are now open today in Iraq and I believe that with their new cards they are international.

8/2 is ISX,and they also implement their cut in their salaries.

On 8/3 Greece's stock market also reopens and we need to watch what may or may not happen. and on 8/5 salaries are to actually be paid.

I only ask that everyone watch. I hope that Tony will tweet us about the tariffs today.

We are there and we are in the moment. Now it is time to bring this "baby" to the World

That's right folks Happy days are here again. SO THERE TO ALL OF US DOUBTERS. We won't get to share in the riches. Except those of us who are part of the Dark Cabal and exchanged long ago - AND GOT THE CONTRACT RATE. NEENER, NEENER, NEENER.

Also, too, no need for PoE and his stupid WeRe Bank, cause WeRe rich (and going to see our wealth managers at Wells Fargo and boast to them how we was right and they was wrong -so there).
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

All true, we Dark Cabalists only got the $3.91 that they call "the contract rate." But he who laughs last laughs later, we have arranged to have the Dinar dealers put in jail and the RV to be delayed indefinitely! Next, we convert those Wallmart FEMA camps with the underground tunnels BACK into Wallmarts again, just to make the conspiracy theorists look crazy. It's a good life.
"Follow the Money"
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Another one goes down. DinarCorp

Court Name: U.S. Civil Court Records for the Middle District of Alabama
Case Number: 1:15-cv-00538
Party Name: United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission v. Dinar Corp., Inc. et al
Filing Type: Civil [~Util - Case Unsealed]
Date Published: July 30, 2015
Court Name: U.S. Civil Court Records for the Middle District of Alabama
Case Number: 1:15-cv-00538
Party Name: United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission v. Dinar Corp., Inc. et al
Filing Type: Civil [Order]
Date Published: July 30, 2015

http://www.wtvy.com/news/crimes/headlin ... 06601.html
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This must mean that the RV is really going to happen now; otherwise, why would the Powers That Be want so desperately to shut down all of the Dinarians who are fighting so hard to make the RV a reality?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I started to write a post about today's TNT call (http://dinardetectives.com/updates/), but there is so much crunchy goodness I am just going to summarize a few high points.

Some people have been allowed to exchange. It is sort of like Schroedinger's Cat. The exchange rate is there, but it's not.

Tony has a copy of a receipt proving that someone exchanged. I hope he holds onto it for when the FBI shows up. Ditto with memo naming TNT as someone who bank employees are not to talk to about the RV, because the PTB and the banks are frightened of Tony's power. You know, greater than Greenspan, Bernanke and Yellen combined. According to Tony, the PTB and the banks should be grateful to Tony for keeping the masses subdued.

Tony is also advising on investing in 3D printing. We are going to have 3d printed cars and everyone will have a 3d printer in their home. IT CAN DO ANYTHING.

Tony says "I am aware of somebody in a group who has been struggling, that person last weekend bought two very expensive cars. They said they can no longer talk about the currency, either." What more proof can you want.

Tony's up to date news and analysis:

"First of all, the people getting paid have had contracts/agreements outside the UST. People have been exchanged with PENDING amounts in their accounts, and they were able to draw part of their money every week or month. Some other people got all their cash; we have seen the receipts. There is supposed to be a portion of the contract rates set aside for the general public. The banks did give out some of the contract rates, and some people have had their accounts frozen because there are people tracking all that. I don’t think it will affect the internet public at all. The general public will not get the contract rates; it’s for those who are on this call, monitoring and paying attention. So far as we know the opportunity is there, the rates are on the screens and we will be part of that. I am sure that if there is a problem, there are people who are ready to stand up to make sure the fair thing is done. If it is not, they are prepared to do what needs to be done."

That is all I can do on this today, my eyes are bleeding. (cross posted at Fogbow).
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I missed this nugget earlier, please forgive me:

"Tony: They keep telling us it’s over, it’s done, we’re ready and waiting. But we’ve been hearing that for the last two months. So ‘it’s done’ just means that we’re not fighting any more, certain situations have to be done and then we’ll see it. The memos are saying ‘any minute’, so it really is upon us.

I have been told by the three-letter agencies about the backgrounds of some of the groups and the people behind them, that there is a list of those that will be picked up when this is all over. I have been approached by some to be part of the groups, which I have absolutely refused to do."
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

3 letter agencies?

CON - Commonwealth of Nations
MAN - Mongolian People's Party

BIG- Beijing Institute of Genomics,
LIE - Liechtenstein

ASS - American Sociological Society
HOL - House of Lords

Now if he would have added 4 letter...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sterling raid was June 3rd, so this is now two months without any news?

How's this supposed to work, x amount of months compiling the evidence, then what, does it have to be sent to a grand jury for an indictment or what?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

woodworker wrote:That is all I can do on this today, my eyes are bleeding. (cross posted at Fogbow).
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. But no amount of sacrifice is too much for such a good cause, thwarting the prosperity that would come from a currency revaluing to impossibly-high levels.
"Follow the Money"
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Deep Knight wrote:
woodworker wrote:That is all I can do on this today, my eyes are bleeding. (cross posted at Fogbow).
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. But no amount of sacrifice is too much for such a good cause, thwarting the prosperity that would come from a currency revaluing to impossibly-high levels.
So true, so true. The gratification and sense of accomplishment that one gets when able to dash the hopes and dreams of those fully deserving Dinarians, to know that I have caused dismay and distress in their bosoms, it is almost reward enough itself. But to also count the piles of cash I get daily from the PTB, the Illuminati, the Dark Cabal and from Zionist Marxist Banking Overlords, why that only adds to the pleasure and joy. It reminds me of the time I took all the children in the orphanage to see Bambi, then Babe and then took them to the slaughterhouse and ordered bacon wrapped venison for everyone. Ah, the good times, the memories.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Your schadenfreude is world-class.

Something whispers in my ear that one should feel some sympathy for the victims bilked by Dinar Fraud, but the personal character of the remaining rusted-on Dinarians tends to deflect one from that proper course, making the exercise something akin to the way respectable people in the past visited Bedlam or other asylums to view the antics of the inmates as a form of entertainment.

Many of the deranged Dinarians are Iraqi war veterans, I'm led to believe. Not an issue. It seems that after Donald Trump, one can even insult war heroes with impunity. Les temps ont changé!
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

The last few weeks gurus were touting that the Chinese yuan was going to become a benchmark currency and would replace the USD as the currency of choice for governments and international transactions, thereby weakening the USD and somehow, I don't know how, help lead to the RV. Of course, if you had followed that advice, you just took a hit over the last several days (I am NOT saying the yuan is not a benchmark or important currency, it is - it is just not to displace the USD for some time, if at all). But I am sure that in Dinarland, the Chinese devaluation is proof of the coming and imminent RV.

Everything and anything is evidence of the imminence of the RV. The RV cannot fail, it can only be failed.
(cross posted to Fogbow)
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

woodworker wrote:The last few weeks gurus were touting that the Chinese yuan was going to become a benchmark currency and would replace the USD as the currency of choice for governments and international transactions, thereby weakening the USD and somehow, I don't know how, help lead to the RV. Of course, if you had followed that advice, you just took a hit over the last several days (I am NOT saying the yuan is not a benchmark or important currency, it is - it is just not to displace the USD for some time, if at all). But I am sure that in Dinarland, the Chinese devaluation is proof of the coming and imminent RV.
Of course, and here's the straight poop (and I do mean poop). The Chinese, especially the Dragon Families, have been pushing the Iraqis to RV for years. The Iraqis wanted them to show they were serious first, much like people who send you e-mails telling you they'll give you millions, but you have to send them a $600 processing fee first. The Chinese devalued their own currency just to show them they meant business. Never mind that that doesn't make any economic sense, we're talking "saving face" here.

Of course, if you ask them they'll deny this, which only proves it's true.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Deep Knight wrote:
woodworker wrote:The last few weeks gurus were touting that the Chinese yuan was going to become a benchmark currency and would replace the USD as the currency of choice for governments and international transactions, thereby weakening the USD and somehow, I don't know how, help lead to the RV. Of course, if you had followed that advice, you just took a hit over the last several days (I am NOT saying the yuan is not a benchmark or important currency, it is - it is just not to displace the USD for some time, if at all). But I am sure that in Dinarland, the Chinese devaluation is proof of the coming and imminent RV.
Of course, and here's the straight poop (and I do mean poop). The Chinese, especially the Dragon Families, have been pushing the Iraqis to RV for years. The Iraqis wanted them to show they were serious first, much like people who send you e-mails telling you they'll give you millions, but you have to send them a $600 processing fee first. The Chinese devalued their own currency just to show them they meant business. Never mind that that doesn't make any economic sense, we're talking "saving face" here.

Of course, if you ask them they'll deny this, which only proves it's true.
I am not kidding, I am pretty sure I actually heard someone say the bold on one of the prosperity cult calls. I mean it is just amazing how predictable these guys are, DK can make this stuff up and sound exactly like them.

DK you should consider hosting your own guru call and being a pumper professionally. You could make some money.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's simple, I've read enough Sorcha Faal over the years to know the drill. You simply imply events you pull from the news and conspiracy websites are linked together and then make it sound like this means something. For example, the sun rose in the east this morning, which is the direction of Chinese Dragon Families, showing their support for solar energy.
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, folks, according to Martha over at TNT, this weekend is it! She has connected the dots and it's a go:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t46151-though ... tha#250926

Subject: Thoughts from MARTHA Today at 8:30 am
My final thoughts about enough is enough

This is and isn't intel but I am sure Tony and AB will let it stay.

Without going thru any personal history,which I have exposed quite a bit thru the last few months, the last 8 months have actually been a repeat of last year. It is also the start,for me, a walk that I was not wanting to take because I did not want to see who I was and was now sort of walking alone but I actually am not. This is our year. It has been so designated and sort of a prophecy. It is being called a time of debt forgiveness, a time to re-create and clean up the Earth and a time to also forgive those who have hurt us, but to be compassionate and help teach those who do not understand or dont want to understand where we are and where we are going. I reached a point in April when should have beens did not happen. Dates had come and passed. Even other groups with in our community had deducted the same things and then nothing happened. We all started down the "rabbit hole" and I was getting "pissed" by the moment. My dreams and plans were starting to fall apart and I didnt want that to happen. I had suffered personal losses tied to this investment. I had been harrassed by the PTB and going back to 2014 I was harrassed by some fidiots in this room that I had to go into lurking mode for months.But enough of that.

Do you believe in deja vu? we all experience at some point in our lives and this was lining up with Tony as a repeat of 2013 and 2014! well when May 22,came and June 22 came and things should have happened and even birthdays and anniversaries came and went I said that is it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It was time to take a pro active position;not just for me but all of us at TNT. So now enters July 22,another sign of completion and we are there because little did I know that Abadi was given 3 more months to get the money reform completed. JUly also should have been the 7/7/7 for the IMF, but then we had Iran and Greece. They may have seemed like a distraction but they were very necessary for the re-set of the world monetary system. During this time we went thru repeats of Breton Woods, G-7,G-20 all over again. Our younger generation does not realize the so called power that these groups control over the world. You have read about them and they,like Breton Woods are destroying our financial world and need to be dismantled so they can not control. The Families like the Rothschilds,The banking dynasties and the ruling royalty are being dismantled in their control of world finances. We are hopefully starting a new world where all countries will be on equal footing, financially,even religiously, and peacefully. The sanctions and the cold wars and even the possibilty of a third World War will cease to be.

Okay, my point. WE ARE IN THE MOMENT. THE BUTTON WAS PUSHED LAST WEEK,PERHAPS VERY QUIETLY BUT IT IS DONE.AUGUST IS NOW FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR A RE-ALIGNMENT OF THE WORLD.XMAS,NEW YEARS AND 8/11/2015-CRAZY EIGHTS will be our legacy as well. Realize that on all those dates things did happen to bring this "BABY' to it's birth and rebirth of the country of Iraq. 8/11/2015 was actually the one year anniversary that Abadi was elected to his PM position and he had this one year to pull it all together in the government.

Today is now 8/15-the laws and the money reforms were completed almost 2 weeks ago and today is a payday for their elected officials. on 7/25 we know that they ratified the usage of their new smart/mastercards. We know these cards can be used internationally. iInteresting that their banks in Iraq where opened yesterday,Friday, their Holy day or Sabbath BUT in the past with Iraq ascending back into the business world there has been talk of them going back to a regular monday thru Saturday type business sequence. This is not a slap to their religion and no different then for us. We actually have become a seven day a week world and those companies like Hobby Lobby and Chic fillet choice to be closed on Sunday because their corporate ownership is observant of Sunday being their "sabbath" and a day of prayer and reflection. The observant Jews also close their doors here in the US and Israel for the Sabbath.

Today we watch for certain markers that will confirm that things are completed. Iraq"s banks are open and hopefully thecards are working and their officals are paid. Sunday banks and ISX opens and NOW should have a true reality rate to link to the world. We also know that their banks are linked internationally as well. We also that the low denominations are out as well as coins. The forex will be down for the world saturday night into sunday as it comes east to west. The privates are almost completed. The bond money is in the banks. As Tony said we are the internet group which makes us the end of the privates

NOW ANOTHER QUICK LESSON-THIS MAY JUST BE A REINSTATEMENT OF CURRENCY AND NOT A PROFESSED RV 'OF THE RICHESE OF THE WORLD' BUT YOU WILL FIND THE RATES WILL STILL BE GREAT AND YOU HAVE YOUR PLAN B. IF YOU CAN EXCHANGE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED UNTIL AFTER THE NEXT'STORM' HAS COME TO PASS.

We know that the USA is in for a bumpy ride for the next few months between loss of their soverign position, further bank failures with derivatives and actually possible closures like in Greece but it is time for the "CLEAN UP IN AISLE FIVE' TO BE FINISHED1

I want to recommend another book for reading. The book is 'THE HARBINGER' by Jonathan Cahn. This gentleman is a messianic Rabbi who has written a novel that perhaps speaks the truth of what is about to happen here in the United States based on fact,history of our banking world and some prophecy related to the Book of Isiah and the Book of Revelation. We are all adult enough to extract the information and not go crazy about its conclusions. But since we all read the Creature from Jekyll Island call this a continuation of the downfall of the banking dynasties,political fall out,etc.

Well, I have given you enough info to go forward knowing that Tony, DC, Pam and the entire TNT have brought you to this point. Remeber we were never to be included and our govenment wanted to still control us and the world. But along came TNT that became so verbal that we did want a say in equality and we wernt going to let go!!! Yes we have had several roadblocks along the way but we need to thank PM Abadi for pulling together his peopel and government to go forward and re-birth a great country! We have had elder statesman who have helped us along the way one of which is ill at this time and needs our prayers. We still have a major job ahead of us to clean up our government and clean up the earth and to help those that need us.

I rest my case.

Martha

ps. it has truly been one H---L of a rollercoaster ride. VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS