Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by NYGman »

texino wrote:As a member of ASCAP and self appointed Illuminati musical archivist, it falls on me to make this correction; Although the late Janis Joplin of Port Arthur,TX did release the single "Me and Bobby Mcgee" from the album "Pearl", one might infer from the signatory line of a respected poster here that the song might be Joplin's. As an active member of BMI/ASCAP I am bound to credit the tune to K. Kristofferson and F. Foster. Now before someone gets cross and complains that Texino is just running his mouth, I must say that these outfits make up a powerful cabal that can levy arbitrary fees on anyone who has music playing in a commercial venue. The upshot of this is to provide royalty payments to song writers, however; these groups work closely
with the shady folk from the "Musician's Union" so I find it easier to point out what is likely just a simple error rather than chance a visit from some guys wearing snap brimmed fedoras; men so handy with a shot filled leather "sap" they can put you to sleep with a gentle tap to the temporal bone and you wake up sitting in the stern of some nameless tug with your feet in a bucket of wet cement. That scenario just gives me the willies. Not that any thugs will show up at the Q, but by making that simple statement re. Bobby Mcgee everything should be Jake.
Always happy to help-Tomas
Fixed, but I will add, it is forever in my mind as being said by Joplin, even though I have heard other versions, and she did not write it. It just sounds better to me to say, in the words of Janice Joplin, Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose." When said that way, you know instantly the song and the line. If I said, as K. Kristofferson and F. Foster no one would get it... Well you would :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Kris Kristofferson aside from being a damn fine singer-songwriter was also both a Rhodes Scholar and US Army helicopter pilot.

Okay, back to the scam.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Also (too) posted on Fogbow.

Good news for the RV/GCR/Nesara/Prosperity Packages:

The Feds just filed an "Amended Complaint" to seize all of the assets of Sterling, et al, including real property, planes (yes planes) and automobiles (no trains that I could see). The Feds explicitly call it a scam and identify persons and communications laying it out:

"B. Knowledge of the Scam
15. Sterling’s success is at least partially attributable to its use of the facilities of
interstate commerce, including wire communications, both directly and indirectly,
to disseminate false and misleading information about the possibility of a
revaluation of the dinar and to steer customers toward choosing Sterling over its
competitors.
16. The revaluation (or simply, “RV”) theory has spread throughout the Internet
and is promoted by a variety of internet blogs and individuals who hold
themselves out to be currency experts or “dinar gurus.” According to the RV
theory, the dinar will experience an abrupt, exponential rise in value against the
U.S. dollar and hence yield enormous profits for dinar holders.
17. An individual who worked for Sterling from approximately 2013 to 2015
confirmed that Bell at one point told customer service center representatives in a
meeting that there would never be an Iraqi dinar revaluation. Bell instructed the
representatives not to tell callers that the revaluation will never occur but to tell the
callers to do their own research.
18. Email communications between Rhame, J.Shaw, C.Shaw, and Bell confirm
that these individuals know that the concept of the dinar revaluation is a scam.
a. For instance, C.Shaw sent an October 20, 2010, email to Rhame
that stated, in part, “I cant [sic] watch these folks be so stupid”
and then stated “3 orders all for 100,000 at 200 each and 1 order
Case 1:15-cv-02032-LMM Document 2 Filed 06/09/15 Page 16 of 48
for 10 notes at 330 shipping overnight each at 43.00 and to the
same address.”
b. On November 3, 2010, J.Shaw sent an email to Rhame entitled,
“Discussion Point,” an email that he also forwarded to C.Shaw,
which read, in part:
Ty,
The point of my call was not to talk about net worth. We have a
business that I valued at $8-10 million in that formula (SCG).
Laurette and I do not think about how much is hers and mine as
you do in your relationship (like I should give her 99% of profits).
We are 50-50 partners on everything and if we ever split up we
would divide all assets as such. She has lately been very nervous
and was crying last night because she knows we are running an
illegal operation.
The point is that her [sic] and I have worked way too hard in life
for us to risk everything based on your belief (even if I agree with
you) that the Iraqi dinar will not RV and it is ok to make millions
of dollars in false promises to our customers. Not only are we
risking everything we own, we are risking serious jail time as
promoters of a ponzi scheme. . .
Jim"

MUCH, MUCH more crunchy goodness. Now, obviously, this is a last ditch attempt by the Dark Cabal (we need an emoticon for Munch "The Scream") to keep all these riches (moneys/monies) from us deserving folk, so it must be happening soon.

http://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9 ... t.pdf.html

On Dinar Detectives (http://dinardetectives.com/updates/), the spin seems to be that Sterling, et al, may be bad people, but the underlying investment is still good. The denial is strong in these people.

"BGG: After reading some of this “Amended Complaint” I simply cannot believe it. We have (privately) long speculated something like this was going on, I even predicted this kind of action by the government going back over a year. I am still stunned at the depths of their LUNACY. I am mortified on behalf of consumers.

However, I stop far short of calling the Iraqi Dinar “a scam”. There will be all manner of attempts to “connect” the currency (or investment) itself to the sphere of misdeeds perpetrated by these particular business people. The two are completely separate. One is the currency of a country – the other are crooked business persons. BGG Blog "r

NOTE: BGG, I believe, runs a subscription blog touting the RV and his great intelligence sources and his analysis. I think he likely to be visited by Men in Black also (too).
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I strongly reccomend anyone who plans on reading the amended complaint to drink some pepto bismol before opening it because the contents are revolting.

Wonder if we can sneak this into Dinar related videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KS9WlqWli4
Last edited by Jeffrey on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Things do indeed seem to be unravelling rather quickly. At TNT, there is much consternation, and people who were previously only concerned about losing their 'reserves' are now starting to realise that the whole RV thing was a con. Even some of the more devout and rusted-on believers were expressing doubts.

The scales are yet to fall from the eyes of some. While it is pretty hard to ignore the details in black and white about the Sterling conspiracy to defraud people by jumping onto and encouraging the Dinar fairy-tale and profiting thereby, there are folk are still refusing to accept this reality:
Everybody, please take a deep breath and take stock in what is happening. Throughout modern media history, when a major event is about to occur that requires secrecy, there will be an abundance of negative information flooding the airwaves. This miss-information (sic) acts as a cloak to protect the covertness of a major event that is about to unfold, you need to look no further than the last Kuwait RV. Relax! Sit back and enjoy the coming Blessing we are about to receive.
This could, after all, possibly be a final Divine test of faith.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Its even more stunning than the BH Grooup indictment, as well it cannot be confused or rationalized as being about a false hedge fund and not the Dinar (it was both). This document points out not only the government calling the marketing of Dinar RV investments as a scam, but indeed the owners and execuutives of Sterling Currency Group blatantly not believing in it (Rhames has an MBA I believe, so he should know better) to the point of saying their business is at least partially dependant upon the sutpidity of their customers.
I'm not too surprised that they have a half billion dollar business going, (just think about that), but I was a little encouraged that since 2011 the revenues seem to be steadily dropping, maybe stupidity does have its limits, Einstien notwithstanding.

We also have here the first official charge, and admission in prior testimony, of a dealer paying a Dinar Guru for conference call participation.

I suspect this complaint is just the opening round, and I'm looking forward to criminal indictments soon, against these and hopefully other dealers. Scaring the willies out of a few gurus and putting a few dealers in prison, oh, and seizing a few billion dollars or so, might finally kill this scam off.

We can hope.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am kind of sad that it looks like the FBI did not target Tony directly in the indictment (maybe part of his plea deal?), but they do in fact DIRECTLY mention TerryK on page 20 forward it shows:

- TerryK had direct pumping contact with Sterling and TerryK "runs an internet chat room and weekly conference calls in which information about the Iraqi dinar is discussed...during those chats and conferences, TerryK spreads false information suggesting that the revaluation is about to occur."

- TerryK was being paid $4,000 a month by Sterling since 2011. He collected over $150,000 for pumping before the FBI shut them down.

- The FBI has been listening only for a few years, although they had knowledge of this scam as far back as 2010. They note numerous instances of TerryK intentionally spreading myths about exchange procedures which don't exist but only seem to references 2014 calls.

- TerryK didn't even bother saying he was passing on "intel," he acknowledged to the FBI that he just made it all up.

- Sterling may have been filthy rich, but they were not smart. They told the FBI that they maintained a "firewall" between themselves and gurus. Apparently they were not smart enough to hire a lawyer at that time, because any lawyer who knew what was going on would have told them to shut up and refuse to answer the question.

- Sterling created an elaborate mythology about how they would have exchange centers at numerous airports. But ex-employees confirmed there were no such plans, and the airports listed by Sterling said they had never been contacted to make such arrangements.

- Sterling tried to disperse its revenue through 90+ bank accounts and dozens of LLCs and trusts. This is just amazing, there is a 5 page long table of them. I congratulate the FBI on being able to find this many, but this suggests Rhame will get away with millions because there are certainly more the FBI could not find.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Typical response to TNT Tony's forums about the court seizure documents:
I don't believe Bell! But this guy is socio! Think Ty got caught up in something that he could not stop!

Read for yourself.

I know it will RV one day! This is just a huddle for those who have reserves. There are other very legitimate dealers who offer lay a way if that is the way you want to go, but always remember, a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush!

God Speed to you all!
Bell is the one who basically spilled most of the beans to the FBI, the COO of Sterling since 2010. Probably in exchange for avoiding any seizure of his personal assets.
thunter

Post by thunter »

And, after all of this disclosure, the Dinarians insist that none of it has any relation to the "fact" that a huge overnight RV will happen.

The be a certified Dinarian, it seems you have to spend your days painting red flags white.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Atlanta News Article about Raid

By Steve Gehlbach
ATLANTA — A federal civil lawsuit to take assets from an Atlanta-based business alleges the co-founders and executives knew they were running an illegal investment scheme.

The FBI raided the offices of the Sterling Currency Group on Buford Highway last week. The company, also known as the Dinar Banker, sold investors nearly worthless Iraqi money, in the hope that the currency would eventually jump in value.
The complaint of forfeiture filed in U.S. District Court Tuesday alleges Sterling’s co-founders, Ty Rhame and Jim and Laurette Shaw, and Chief Operating Officer Frank Bell collected more than $600 million in investments since 2004, then used the money to fund extravagant lifestyles.

The government lists a $6 million Buckhead estate at the corner of Valley and Tuxedo roads as part of the scheme. Property records show it is owned by the Shaws. The feds also want to seize a Brookhaven mansion valued at about $1.5 million, other local properties, two beach houses in Panama City, Florida, three airplanes and three luxury automobiles.

The court documents detail emails between the co-founders that make it appear they were well aware they were making millions on false promises and profiting from people’s false hopes. One from Jim Shaw to Rhame about his wife reads, “She has lately been very nervous and was crying last night because she knows we are running an illegal operation.”

Atlanta defense attorney Bob Brennan, a former federal prosecutor working financial fraud cases, says lawsuits to take assets often come before an indictment and criminal charges. “There’s an active criminal investigation, but no one’s been charged with a crime yet,” said Brennan.

The FBI wants to hear from investors in Sterling Currency Group. They’ve set up a tip line for potential victims at 877-236-8947 and a website here.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/fe ... -ir/nmZy5/
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 11, 2015
WARNING!! Feds are fishing for Dinar holders

Feds are fishing for Dinar holders and are putting up inquiries everywhere. They are asking for victims to come forward.

Personally I would not answer or tell them anything. I feel they would confiscate your Dinar as evidence and never return it. But that is me.. I will not post their fishing expedition on nesaranews.

Be aware and be smart
~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 11:55 PM

Yep, be smart! After all, any fool knows them Dinars gotta be worth millions any minute now.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 11, 2015
REGARDING THE CABAL AND STERLING CURRENCY INDICTMENT.....

HELLO ALL
LET'S SEE NOW ..

A. The US CORPORATE FAKE GOVERNMENT STARTS AN ILLEGAL WAR
IN IRAQ AND REDUCES IRAQ’S CURRENCY DOWN TO ALMOST ZERO.
B. THEN THE CORPORATE CEO BUSH DESIGNED A PLAN TO MAKE A TON
OF MONEY OFF OF THE IRAQ DINAR REVALUATION AT A LATER DATE
AFTER THE MILITARY LEAVES IRAQ.
C. IT HAS BEEN ALL OVER IRAQ NEWS THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN
FOR THE LAST 7-10 YEARS.
D. WHEN THE U.S. LEFT IRAQ, THE U.S. TREASURY HAD TRILLIONS AND
TRILLIONS IN THE COFFERS (OF IRAQ DINAR) AT THE U.S. CORPORATE
TREASURY THAT WAS GOING TO BE USED TO PAY OFF THE DEBTS. THE
UNITED STATES TREASURY IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED UP TO THEIR EYE
BALLS WITH ALL THE CURRENCY DEALERS DEALING IN IRAQ
CURRENCY, SUCH AS STERLING.
E. THE CABAL NEWS INC. WOULD NOT LET THE IGNORANT MAIN STREAM
NEWS T.V. AND RADIO TALK ABOUT THIS, AS THEY OWN THEM....
F. SO HERE IS OUR TAKE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING .... THE CORPORATE
UNITED STATES IS BANKRUPT; THEREFORE, THEY ARE CIVILLY DEAD,
DO NOT EXIST IN LAW, AND CANNOT BRING A CLAIM AGAINST ANYONE
DO YOU UNDERSTAND? THE USA CORPORATION IS CIVILLY DEAD AND
HAS NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER..... OUR COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE A
GOVERNMENT...
G. MOST ALL CONGRESSMEN AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE EFFECTED AS
MOST HAVE ALREADY EXCHANGED...
H. THEN WE HAVE JURY TAMPERING BY THE FEDS AGAINST STERLING FOR
INFORMING THE GRAND JURY THAT THE DINARS ARE WORTHLESS.... WE
DOUBLE DOG DARE A REAL NEWS AGENCY TO CONTACT IRAQ AND ASK
IRAQ CBI HEAD SHABIBI AND PRIME MINISTER ABADI IF THEIR DINAR
CURRENCY HAS VALUE ...
I. JURY TAMPERING AS BUSH JR. MADE A EXECUTIVE ORDER NUMBER
13303 THAT STATED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MAY OWN AND
POSSESS IRAQ DINAR AS AN INVESTMENT.
J. ONLY A TRUSTEE FOR THE USA CORPORATION BANKRUPTCY CAN SPEAK
ON BEHALF OF THE BANKRUPT CORPORATION LIKE OUR FAKE
GOVERNMENT IS. WHOEVER BROUGHT FORWARD THIS CLAIM IS GUILTY
OF IMPERSONATING A BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE.
K. CEO OBAMA ET-AL IS GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE
PEOPLE AND DISRUPTING THE PROCESS OF CONTRACT. HE HAD BEEN
HEARD SEVERAL TIMES SAYING THAT HE WILL NEVER ALLOW THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE TO RE-VALUE THEIR CURRENCY AND RECEIVE THE
BENEFIT OF HAVING THE ADDITIONAL MONIES IN THEIR ACCOUNTS.

Originally posted at Nesara News

Get this out to every news blog and every Dinar site asap!!
Call your Congressmen and let them know how you feel about this!
If the cabals are successful with this criminal act, they will go after all other sellers and holders of Dinar!

~Freewill

Massive media campaign to minimize IQD ownership. This is done by deception of facts.
The U.S. Government is the Largest Holder of Iraqi Dinar Outside of Iraq

The U.S. Treasury does not officially list the Iraqi dinar as part of the country’s forex reserves. Exactly how many dinars were traded is not mentioned, but it does make reference to “billions of U.S. dollars” traded to Iraq. Experts speculate the U.S. government received nearly 4 trillion Iraqi dinars at an exchange rate of 4,000 dinar to 1 USD. If this is even close to true — and the UN allows Iraq to revalue their currency up to 1 USD: one Iraqi dinar — the U.S. government would stand to profit in trillions… as would anyone else who speculated on the dinar over the years.

Remember Iraq does NOT have to pump its oil out of the ground to receive “present day” wealth for it. They can simply leave the oil in the ground and write promissory notes aka; ‘derivatives’ against the un-pumped asset. Like The U.S., they need only to crank up the digital fractional printing press which is irrespective of the physical ‘supply’ M0 of the IQD.

Posted by Freewill at 12:22 AM

7 comments:

Guest 482 June 11, 2015 at 2:16 AM
Has the author of this article even read the indictment?
The really sad part of this is the indictment never mentions any recourse to it's victims. It only ask for forfeiture to the United States of America, nothing about enumeration to dinar purchasers.
PS.According to the indictment, Terry K really was a pumper being paid $4,000 per week.
You can still sell your Dinar to currency exchanges or Banks with foreign currency desks that deal in Iraqi Dinar. I would call first before I traveled there to be sure they exchanged the Iraqi Dinar and their current rate. Find out how often their rates change and a possible time of the day. I called the Boston location once to prepare for the RV and was told the rates changed once a day at 10am. This was a few years back. Good Luck folks. Due diligence is the word of the day.

Anonymous June 11, 2015 at 11:01 AM
"Read the indictment?" You are kidding us, of course! You would expect a criminal mafia corporation pretending to be our nation's viable government, which knows NOTHING about being 'legal' or 'honest,' to provide recourse?? Believe us - this IS legal recourse available - this group of thugs either doesn't know it yet or is hiding from that reality. What is wrong with being paid to do a job? It is 'illegal' now to encourage people to 'invest' in currency when the make believe 'gov' corporation already owns trillions of the dinars? What is 'illegal' about owning that currency? Are you not aware that you don't have legal currency here in America? We have been issued toilet paper printed green with ugly pictures on it. We have been told it was 'legal' to exchange it for goods and services. Do you not know that this is fiat 'money' and you BUY and OWN NOTHING by using this fraudulent paper? Are you aware that all the 177+ nations revaluing their currencies via the GCR are doing so to pull out and away from the Rothschild Federal Reserve chain and its fraudulent fiat money system? Was it illegal for the employees of the rogue 'gov' to 'pump' the word among the 'gov' employees to buy dinar while the 'getting' is good? So what's the difference here? Are you saying it was WRONG for Terry K to be smart enough to land the pump job and make some money at it? Jealous maybe? Sell you dinar today if you want to - the rest of us are waiting for that day when we can exchange for the higher price. Of course 'rates change'! Prices on groceries, gas, autos, clothes, etc. change - sometimes daily. BTW - forget 'a few years back' - we are in the here and now. Look forward to the pending exchanges coming forth. One of the extremely sad and frustrating things to come out of this ridiculous 'gov indictment' is that the whole thing was fraud and unlawful, and the jurors who were brain washed to come to the conclusion that they did. Had ANY of them been savvy - had known and understood about the GCR - which this rogue 'gov' has been trying to hide from the people - had the jurors known their rights and duties as jurors - the criminal 'gov' corporation would NEVER have gotten away with this travesty of 'justice'. TRUST US - THEY WON'T!!!! REJOICE!! THERE ARE THOSE IN THIS NATION WHO ARE NOW KNOWLEDGABLE AND STUDIED ENOUGH TO HOLD THE 'GOV' ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS FRAUD UPON STERLING, TERRY AND DINARIANS IN GENERAL.

Anonymous June 11, 2015 at 11:11 AM
Hello,
The civil action filed against Sterling is nothing more than riddled with conclusions. Never once do they say the sell of the Dinar or other currency is illegal! Never once do they say how the money laundering takes place or state what illegal action took place for money laundering to happen. Money laundering very 1st cause of action requires an illegal act 1st and foremost. Its my belief this action is meant for YOU to get sacred and sell out!

Anonymous June 11, 2015 at 9:52 PM
If 'they' want us to be 'scared' and to sell out our dinars, they are sadly mistaken! By now most dinarians are educated and informed enough to understand why the GCR is occurring and how the Dinar fits in with that. Most of us have been holding on to the Dinars for a few years, with the exception of the last minute newbies. It is the criminals in this mafia pretend ''gov' who should be scared, especially those who are involved in any way with this civil action against Sterling and any and all other dealers. Stupid is as stupid does. It's about time the America people make these bastards pay for all their criminal actions against the people - including IRS, HS, CIA, FBI, NSA. and a myriad of other private corporation spinoffs of the USA criminal corporation, et al. Enough is enough. The American people are working to accomplish this peacefully via common law through the restored Republic - which has more power than ANY these idiots can come up with from the bottom of their toilet. The house cleaners have come to collect the trash and flush the mess, and it begins here with this civil action and the dirt that thought up this ridiculous mess. They will get what they deserve and then some..

Anonymous June 11, 2015 at 2:25 AM
Speaking of the Sterling Currency Indictment above,
J. ONLY A TRUSTEE FOR THE USA CORPORATION BANKRUPTCY CAN SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THE BANKRUPT CORPORATION LIKE OUR FAKE GOVERNMENT IS. WHOEVER BROUGHT FORWARD THIS CLAIM IS GUILTY OF IMPERSONATING A BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE.
=======================================================================
If the USA CORPORATION IS BANKRUPT and they don't have jurisdiction or standing, they can't seize Sterling Currency's assets as that would be theft. Another crime on the part of a Corp..
The World Court and an International Court both agree that the USA Corp. and Federal Reserve Corp.are both Bankrupt and no longer viable Corporations.
Remember agents share in a monetary percentage of property seized from there victims which in this case the victims would be Sterling Currency and their Clients which is you and I. Ken T.

Anonymous June 11, 2015 at 5:23 PM
I heard that the Dinar were riddled with counterfeiting. Not to mention Bush and Team stole trillions during the Iraqi invasion. It is said so much currency is out that Iraq would not be able to pay out if it were to be revalued. Now I have to admit I haven't taken the time to read this indictment i'm only stating what I've heard regarding the Dinar for months. As far as the US Corp being bankrupt and only a trustee can make that type of claim against Sterling is absolutely correct and that's who brought the charge against Sterling. Those that follow the bankruptcy of the US Corp and the change of power would get that point from the poster above.
Finally, I would advise anyone from not buying any more currency. It appears at this point that the holders of these currencies will only get back the money they put into it. I think this is sending a message to the Dinar World. They all meant well and just got caught up in a scam by the cabal.

Anonymous June 11, 2015 at 6:59 PM
Your post is a work of fiction since it has revalued, and will be on the exchange.
The only bit of truth in your post is that Obama is the false messiah and will attempt to force any exchange of anything to be done under a cashless society. All monetized units will be numbered credits on a screen and that is all. While this will not succeed it is important for everyone to stay on guard and recognize this treason.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

WARNING!! Feds are fishing for Dinar holders

Feds are fishing for Dinar holders and are putting up inquiries everywhere.
So true! Here is a shot of DK looking for Dinarians!

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Deep Knight:

Linky please to post and comments.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I just posted to Dinar Detectives (doubt it will survive moderator):

What a load of hooey. All of this is absolute nonsense. You talk about letting the IQD float freely. What do you think it is doing now? The free market is setting the price, at approximately 1166 per USD. Yes, maybe it will go up to 1100 or even 1000 to one USD, but there is absolutely no basis for it going to 1:1 or 3 USD for one IQD. You talk about the Dinar replacing the USD in international transactions because it will, allegedly, be a stronger currency. Go ahead and try that. The USD is accepted everywhere in the world. Go ahead and try to buy a cup of coffee in the US, Mexico, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, anywhere is Africa or anywhere other than in Iraq - good luck with that.

As to "Sterling may be crooked, but the underlying currency is good." That is a correct statement, as far as it goes. Yes, you can use the dinar in Iraq and you can trade 1166 dinar for one USD. But if you think you are going to get 1 or 3 USD for the dinar, I want some of whatever you are smoking.)

Lastly, every single one of the "gurus" is a lying sack of excrement. All of their "contacts" and "sources" are absolute BS and fantasy. These "gurus" are making the whole thing up when they claim that they spoke to someone in the UST or their contacts at Wells Fargo or their buddies in Iraq. The "gurus" are lying scammers. And if they want to claim that I am defaming them and want to sue me, my name is Howard Michael Appel, my Cal. State Bar Number is 158674 and you can get my address for service of process on the Cal. Bar Website. I am not worried about being sued by these scum-buckets: I would love to have the opportunity to depose them UNDER OATH and put them in front of a judge. Go ahead you cowardly lying sacks of bovine excrement.

I doubt this comment will survive moderation, but I know that a number of your marks have started reading other websites, notably the Fogbow (http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/7642-d ... ent-658491) and Quatloos (http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... start=1480) so I am going to post this there also.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

woodworker wrote:Deep Knight:

Linky please to post and comments.
Sorry, "Freewill," "Popeye" and "Olive Oyl" are known as the moderators at Nesara News so I usually don't bother.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/06/ ... dinar.html
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/06/ ... rency.html

The first of these (the "fishing" post) now has some comments:

6 comments:

Guest 482 June 12, 2015 at 7:57 AM
This is interesting. Since the Feds confiscated the paperwork and computers, they already have our information. So the question is why the fishing expedition.

Anonymous June 12, 2015 at 8:40 AM
Cause They Want Our Dinar ! The Idiot In The Black House has Proclaimed We Are not Worthy Of Such Financial Gain !

Freewill June 12, 2015 at 8:50 AM
They are looking for complaints against sellers so they can stop sales of Dinar and collect Dinarfrom people as evidence and keep it. Cabals do not want the American people to have wealth.

Freewill June 12, 2015 at 10:13 AM
Remember what happened in keewait just before their Dinar revalued... same thing that is going on here.

Guest 482 June 12, 2015 at 11:12 AM
I wasn't hip to the keewait revalue, please specify "the same thing going on here." Was there an exec order that allowed citizens to obtain Kuwait dinar? Was an implied confiscation just prior to the revalue? etc. A short story would be nice Freewill. Thank you.

Anonymous June 12, 2015 at 11:27 AM
Today's government:
All federal employees nationwide had their information hacked and stolen- Associated Press

The, Keewaiti, er, Kuwaiti Dinar story, from Currency Scam. By the way, misspelling keywords doesn't really fool the NWO.

Did Kuwait Dinar really RV?
Is it true that Kuwait Dinar revalue in 1991 when Iraq's invasion of Kuwait stops? Before you get the answer, I should explain to you what actually happened during that time.

According to Business Times, 25 September 1990, Page 6, when Iraq invaded Kuwait in August 1990, they order a 12 days currency exchange for the holders of Kuwaiti dinars at one to one exchange with Iraqi dinar, each Kuwaiti dinar worth nearly US$3.5 before Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.

People who loss confidence on Kuwait change their Kuwait Dinar and the Kuwaiti currency soon withdrawn from circulation and has been replaced by Iraqi currency. During that time, Iraq don't just replacing the Kuwait currency, they also seized gold, foreign currency and goods worth between US$3 billion to US$4 billion from the Institute of the financial institutions and trading in Kuwait. The Kuwait Central Bank's vaults of gold and cash has been emptied by Iraqi troops.

On 11 August 1990, The Business Times reported that banks and money changers had suspended the Kuwaiti currency trading, with many of them even shying away from quoting other Middle-east currencies. Most expatriates living in the Middle east during that time exchange their middle east currency with US Dollar.

On 18 January 1991, Reuter reports that The Kuwaiti dinar has soared on Middle East black markets in the run up to a Gulf war in the expectation that a restored government would honour the currency at its former value.

After the invasion was over on February 1991, Kuwait issued new currency on 24 March 1991. On 21 March 1991, Kuwait Central Bank Governor Salem Abdul Aziz al-Sabah said 700 million newly-minted Kuwaiti dinars had already arrived in the vaults from Germany and London.

The New York Times, March 25, 1991 reported the Kuwait Central Bank is canceling the value of Kuwaiti dinars that were seized from the Central Bank and put into circulation by the Iraqis. The invalid serial numbers were posted in front of all banks in the city. All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.

In Kuwait Dinar case, the new official exchange rate (US$3.47) is almost the same as the value (US$3.5) before Iraq's invasion. Kuwait government don't borrow money from foreign institution for the Kuwait reconstruction. They have US$100 billion in overseas investments to help them for the Kuwait reconstruction. In the closing hours of the Gulf War in February 1991, the Iraqi occupation forces set ablaze or damaged 749 of Kuwait's oil wells. All of these fires were extinguished within a year. Production has been restored, andrefineries and facilities have been modernized. Oil exports surpassed their pre-invasion levels in 1993 with production levels only constrained by OPEC quotas. The gold looted from Kuwait had been return by Iraq on August 1991.

The United Nations Compensation Commission (U.N.C.C.). also imposed a total of $53 billion in war reparations charges against Iraq. It concluded considering files and imposing charges at its June 2005 meeting. Iraq has paid $19 billion of these imposed reparations charges. The U.N.C.C. awarded Kuwait’s oil sector $21.5 billion and Kuwait’s government $8.2 billion. The U.N.C.C. also awarded Kuwait an additional $3.8 billion for claims arising from environmental damage.

What is happening during Kuwait RV in 1991 and what happened with Iraq is totally a different situation.

Read more: http://www.currencyscam.com/2014/09/did ... z3csmzcYZm
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

Sterling speaks!

A popup on their website has the following text.

"Given our long history of proactively working with federal authorities, Sterling Currency Group was completely surprised by the recent federal complaint and strongly denies any allegations of wrong doing.

Sterling has been in business as a currency exchange company since 2004 and in that time has conducted millions of exchange service transactions with nearly 200,000 customers, all the while maintaining an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Sterling has spent millions of dollars and logged thousands of hours to ensure complete compliance with statutes and regulations in all 50 states as well as with the federal government. Additionally, the company has also proactively sought independent audits and inspections since 2007. It has requested and participated in meetings with officials from multiple federal agencies to ensure all actions of the company are above reproach.

The company has been registered with the United States Department of the Treasury, through the Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) bureau, as a Money Service Business since 2006, and thus has participated in on-site examinations by FinCEN on several occasions.

Despite the statements in the civil complaint, every single business related to the owners of Sterling Currency Group is legitimate and is compliant with all state and federal laws.

Finally, we believe the record will show that representations made about internal communications between employees at Sterling in the civil complaint filed by the federal government are inaccurate and taken out of context."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

the left side of his mouth wrote:Finally, we believe the record will show that representations made about internal communications between employees at Sterling in the civil complaint filed by the federal government are inaccurate and taken out of context."
the right side of his mouth wrote: The point is that her [sic] and I have worked way too hard in life
for us to risk everything based on your belief (even if I agree with
you) that the Iraqi dinar will not RV and it is ok to make millions
of dollars in false promises to our customers.
Not only are we
risking everything we own, we are risking serious jail time as
promoters of a ponzi scheme. . .
yeppers, that is obviously out of context...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

HUGE BREAKING NEWS!?

The Feds have seen the error of their ways? Must be true, after all it came from Freewill, who also posts Erasmus of America!

Friday, June 12, 2015
Sterling Currency will be back in business next week

Something happened and the feds released Sterling Currency, employees, and all confiscated material.

I do not have the specifics yet however something seriously motivated the feds to dump their pursuit and back off.

Looks to me like Sterling will be back in operations by Monday
if they can get their offices back together by then.

~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 5:52 PM

10 comments:

Anonymous June 12, 2015 at 9:47 PM
Hey, you never know with those boobs. I bet the militia showed up and told them hands off that line of inquiry, we know all you folks are abc agencies anyway and have no actual legal jurisdiction.
Whatever it was can be presumed to have ended the whole charade....especially now that Obama targets them all. He has less than 9% to follow his imperial lead, I tell you don't be frightened of gomer!
I predict he gets tossed out of here and spends some time in the big bad place before narrowly escaping final judgment, but no one can really ever know.

Anonymous June 12, 2015 at 10:41 PM
OBOZO HAS NOT BEEN SEEN FOR OVER 9 MONTHS AND HIS CLONE / CLOWNS ARE REAL EASY TO SPOT.....SHORT CHIN, VOICE DOES NOT SOUND IN TUNE, GRAY HAIR AND THEY TOUGHT THE CLONES TO NOT USE THE TELEPROMPTER...

Freewill June 13, 2015 at 12:37 AM
Remember about 9 months ago his body was seen on a stretcher being wheeled out of the White House?

Anonymous June 12, 2015 at 10:40 PM
im sure the abc dont want the mainstream media to allow this story to leak out.

Freewill June 13, 2015 at 12:47 AM
It got leaked out right here on nesaranews. Alternative media sites like this one have exceeded any lame stream media outlet. Tisk Tisk.. lol

Twitter - IQD Guru June 13, 2015 at 4:51 PM
What a bunch of lies. Back in business, no way! please see the evidence stacked up against them.

Freewill June 13, 2015 at 7:02 PM
What do you mean a bunch of Lies? I was the one supplying the paperwork to the defense and spent time on the phone with them! Don't give me your bullshit!

Freewill June 14, 2015 at 2:37 AM
I really hate these gurus as they are so fill of crap just like the last several years saying the RV is tuesday or next week....

Anonymous June 13, 2015 at 7:44 PM
Anyone who looks to and depends upon the bogus main stream 'news' (NOT) is foolish. You are watching and listening to pure PROPAGANDA specifically designed, written for and targeted to lead you astray to one side while the enemy within this nation comes at you from the other side, catching you totally unaware. Don't be foolish. The ONLLY way you will find out what is REALLY happening in America is to look to alternative media, such as NESARA. ALL the main media in this nation is enemy owned and controlled - period. You will learn more through alternative in the states as well as checking out the media of foreign nations, specifically Russia, Britain, etc. Forget CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, PBB, etc - all lies. Haven't you checked their staes in recent years - all failing miserably - just like the newspapers.

Freewill June 13, 2015 at 9:23 PM
There is much truth and dis-info as well on nesaranews. It is even hard for me to tell the difference with some of it. One reason it all gets posted here is for the readers to notify if these articles are accurate or not for the rest of us to find out. That is why this is an awareness blog. So we can all be aware of everything. When readers comment that something is false, I wish they would supply the data as to why. And not just throw stones and spears for the article being posted.

So, Freewill KNOWS this is true because he/she was "supplying the paperwork to the defense and spent time on the phone with them?"

Saturday, June 13, 2015
TNT Tony just got Bit$# slapped!! Stating he don't allow nesaranews content on his sites.. LMAO!!

Posted in TNT Forum by Okrocks: Date: 08:58 PM Jun 12, 2015
ALREADY BLESSED ADDRESSES A RUMOR

lealoha wrote GREAT NEWS EVERYONE = JUST A RUMOR - from a friend who says "Sterling employees were released to go back to work next week and continue business as usual...back up & running next week"!!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote ALERT - STERLING INFO ABOUT BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK IS FROM NESARA SITE AND IS NEITHER CONFIRMED, VERIFIED OR EVEN LOGICAL....IT IS WHY WE DON'T ALLOW NESARA STUFF HERE.....PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ON TNT

ALREADY BLESSED wrote PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPOST MY WARNING IF YOU SEE THAT 'STUFF' HERE.....IT IS A CRUEL JOKE TO PLAY ON HURTING DINARIANS

-- Edited by ALREADY BLESSED on Friday 12th of June 2015 06:09:24 PM

THIS IS NO WAY SHEDS A BAD LIGHT ON lealoha personally, so please dont take it that way... it was about the rumor
In light of the recent statement on Sterling now and email response being sent to its clients we see Sterling is fighting back and cannot fulfill their obligations due to the seizure unless the FBI allows them re-acquire those currencies
Posted in TNT Forum by Drbereal24: Date: 10:42 AM (Sat.) Jun 13, 2015

Latest Email Update from Sterling

Dear Customer,
We write because we know you have one or more open orders with Sterling Currency Group. We want to address that issue with you.
We were completely surprised by the recent federal complaint and the June 3, 2015 interruption to our business. Unfortunately, that interruption has made it currently impossible for us to fulfill your outstanding order(s).
We are working with the federal government to re-acquire what we need to fulfill all outstanding orders, including yours, and complete our obligations to you and other customers.
Can you please confirm, by responding to this email, that you wish for us to fulfill your outstanding order? We believe that confirmation from you will help us during our discussions to re-acquire what we need to fulfill your order if possible. Please include in your response your Order Number.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Posted by Freewill at 9:49 PM

7 comments:

Freewill June 13, 2015 at 10:33 PM
"ALREADY BLESSED wrote ALERT - STERLING INFO ABOUT BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK IS FROM NESARA SITE AND IS NEITHER CONFIRMED, VERIFIED OR EVEN LOGICAL....IT IS WHY WE DON'T ALLOW NESARA STUFF HERE.....PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ON TNT"
ALREADY BLESSED~ Are you wondering how the hell nesaranews puts out these facts and nobody else has them?
You have absolutely no stinking idea of who I am or what I am involved with.. I suggest you open your eyes and shut your mouth and learn something! Then maybe you will not look foolish like you do in this post!

~Freewill

Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 1:40 AM
AAAAAAAMEN on that suggestion!!!! Some people have allot of stink'n gall saying the things they do!!! Boy, nothing like putting your two feet in your mouth and those of others around you "Already Blessed". The only 'blessed" I can see is an over abundance of stupidity!!!!! Best to keep your mouth shut!!!!

Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 1:43 AM
Hey 'AB"!!! You just don't have the 'right' contacts my friend!!!! You aren't as 'smart' as you try to make others think you are. The joke is on YOU! You'll find out soon enough.

Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 1:58 AM
Amazing! NESARA is leading many blogs in investigating and posting information vital to Americans, whereas the self-proclaimed 'gurus' copy Austrian travel brochures to lead off their 'intel reports'!!! Best to NOT try to fool people because you will always be found out. Absolutely NOTHING these self-proclaimed 'gurus' - including Tony the felon and "Already Blessed" - have brought forth has been correct or come to pass, and WHY on earth people follow their comical 'intel reporting' is anyone's guess. NESARA takes pride in having some of the best TRUE 'intel' researchers and providers, not only in this nation but in the world, as well as vital contacts with movers and shakers who not only can get the 'intel' but CAUSE THINGS TO HAPPEN to overcome the tyranny and crimes that are so rampant in this nation. Hey Tony and your cohort "Already Blessed" - best to clean up your own acts before you throw poop on NESARA. You HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE SMEARING AND HOW IT MIGHT COME BACK ON YOU. Best to mind your P's and Q's these days my friends. You are going to be embarrassed and shown up BIG TIME WHEN THE 'TIMING' IS RIGHT!!!!!! LOOK for it!!!!

Freewill June 14, 2015 at 2:31 AM
There is much more I wish I could publish, but due to sensitivity I cannot until the proper time.

Freewill June 14, 2015 at 2:58 AM
Here is something that will really eat at ALREADY BLESSED... and TNT
I really know when the exchanges will happen! And we are nowhere near that happening.
I am sure many of the regular readers here have caught me stating when it will happen and what events must happen first.
This is why RV intel does not get posted here.

Anonymous June 14, 2015 at 7:46 AM
As a former member of TNT before it became TNT, I found Already Blessed comments to be extremely distasteful and unbecoming. Based on the fact that TNT would never allow anyone to make any comment or post that they regarded as "negative" ( and they found a lot - as if they were protecting someone or something )... and would "ban" people from their site constantly, if they practiced free speech in any way.
Many new Dinarians, in those days, hopped from guru to guru trying to find info and the TRUTH... I detached myself from TNT when I felt that the truth would never surface at that particular site.. as it was a waste of valuable time. I'm surprised at her comment about Nesara and Sterling....but NOT surprised that she "gave orders" to not post what someone discovered on Nesara Blog Spot. TNT is apparently still "controlling" the people, their thoughts and their speech.
For those who may not know.. all guru's posted on Nesara..for years.. and TNT took up lots of space on Nesara for years..even though it was "frivolous info" as we are now finding out.. never once did they say "thanks" for the publicity...After the sad event of John MacHaffie's death, it was decided that the RV/Guru's should have their own space and a RV/Guru blog spot was created, Nesaranews Real RV/GCR News .just for them.. with one stipulation...that they post the "truth"... thus far.. there's not much on that blog space.. which should tell you something !! The main page > Nesaranews Homepage is where the daily news articles, info , weather world wide etc is posted and the current events which changes constantly 24/7 . There is plenty of TRUTH in what is posted on Nesara..more than what can be found on main stream news and even many guru sites.. which are becoming more scarce each day.. .When something strikes a cord...people re-act to it.. just as I am reacting to "Already Blessed" comments... that's when real truths emerge and true colors are shown.. as you have witnessed.
As for Sterling, Gid and all the dealers, the guru's and even TNT... I wish them all the best and hope that they are prepared for the future. Honesty, truthfulness and freedom to think , state your thoughts and position and an open mind-- the ability to communicate with others and sort things through is the "true" and "real" American way.. and THAT we must PROTECT !
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I went by Dinar Defectives looking for Sterling denial, and found this.

6-12-15 SweetQueen: A MESSAGE FROM OKIEOILMAN…

I have just spoken to OKIE and he has requested again that people quit calling him. He is not going to advise anyone on what to do. Everyone is responsible for their own lives and finances.

He posted his farewell message a few months ago. He is taking time for his own health and personal family life.

Whoever is putting out a personal number with a (580) area code has malice in their hearts. Please do not contribute to it by adding your own calls to it. No one will ever get to an (800) by calling that number. Please use common sense.

When (800)’s come out they will be made available to everyone. He will not be posting them. And quite frankly, anyone who calls him between 2 am and 5 am also has malice in their heart! It is extremely rude and unacceptable.

He has asked Tony to request that people stop doing this and he has graciously done so, yet it has continued. So he has asked me to post this.

OKIE is a polite gentleman, however, people are stretching his patience. If you would not like to be called all hours of the day or night when you are trying to rest and take care of your health, then please do not call someone else.

If you do not know him personally and have permission to call, please do not call. He is not anyone’s personal advisor.

OKIE has served his country and all of us and he has served us well. Please give him the respect due him and let him live in peace and enjoy his health and family.

He continues to pray for all of you daily and prays you live in health and peace and make wise decisions. He prays blessings on all of you.

Upset about Tony and Sterling, they seek the comfort of Okie.

6-10-15 TNT:

Daz: DINAR IS REAL IRAQ IS REAL...RV IS REAL BASED ON LOGIC AND HISTORY...STICK TO THE BASICS.

Steveo418: Let’s see my question is simple "Why would 2 presidents sign a directive I think its 30303 every year allowing citizens to purchase Dinar as it was a terrorist currency previously. Are we stupid enough to believe they were part of the scam as without that no one would own any.

Playmaker1: I just spoke with my good friend that has earned about 20 Business Degrees. (Minor Exaggeration) He read the Entire Doc and gave me a list of why it is nothing to worry about. Too much to share. Nonetheless I am no longer sick to my stomach and no longer concerned with it.

Rrrr: Everybody, please take a deep breath and take stock in what is happening. Throughout modern media history, when a major event is about to occur that requires secrecy, there will be an abundance of negative information flooding the airwaves. This miss-information acts as a cloak to protect the covertness of a major event that is about to unfold, you need to look no further than the last Kuwait RV. Relax! Sit back and enjoy the coming Blessing we are about to receive.
"Follow the Money"