Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Burnaby49 »

Rrrr: Everybody, please take a deep breath and take stock in what is happening. Throughout modern media history, when a major event is about to occur that requires secrecy, there will be an abundance of negative information flooding the airwaves. This miss-information acts as a cloak to protect the covertness of a major event that is about to unfold, you need to look no further than the last Kuwait RV. Relax! Sit back and enjoy the coming Blessing we are about to receive.
Whew! It's all OK then! I thought my Dinars were worthless. Wait! I don't have any! I'd better grab some quick. I know I have $10 around here somewhere. That should do it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Whew! It's all OK then! I thought my Dinars were worthless. Wait! I don't have any! I'd better grab some quick. I know I have $10 around here somewhere. That should do it.
Uh, don't you realize what a major investment of $10 into the dinar currency market at this time would do? It would upset all the precise controls, schedules and timing that has gone into the last 20 years of planning for the RV. I think you are just planning to do this as a way of ruining it for everyone else out there who did the decent thing and bought their dinars ahead of time, and then kept buying over the years to keep the idea of the RV afloat. Now you just want to come in at the last minute and think you can clean up big. Have you no decency? Are you capable of thinking of others before looking out for yourself? Has it occurred to you that throwing a large sum like $10 into the mix now most likely will cause the RV to be delayed once again?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wasn't that the intention? I thought that was the intention. Did I miss another memo??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Whew! It's all OK then! I thought my Dinars were worthless. Wait! I don't have any! I'd better grab some quick. I know I have $10 around here somewhere. That should do it.
Uh, don't you realize what a major investment of $10 into the dinar currency market at this time would do? It would upset all the precise controls, schedules and timing that has gone into the last 20 years of planning for the RV. I think you are just planning to do this as a way of ruining it for everyone else out there who did the decent thing and bought their dinars ahead of time, and then kept buying over the years to keep the idea of the RV afloat. Now you just want to come in at the last minute and think you can clean up big. Have you no decency? Are you capable of thinking of others before looking out for yourself? Has it occurred to you that throwing a large sum like $10 into the mix now most likely will cause the RV to be delayed once again?
Sorry. You're entirely right. Just greedily thinking of myself again. Would $5 roil the waters?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Sorry. You're entirely right. Just greedily thinking of myself again. Would $5 roil the waters?
notorial dissent wrote:Wasn't that the intention? I thought that was the intention. Did I miss another memo??
Darn it all, you were right, ND. This was part of the current plan on RV frustration according to last week's memo:
(1) Have Burnaby announce on the Internet that he is intending to dump $10 into the Dinar currency market

(2) Once Dinar gurus pick up on this announcement, they will have to spend time determining how this will affect their share of the cut of selling worthless dinars to their marks.

(3) The most likely scenario will be gurus rallying around Burnaby's statement and exaggerating it beyond belief; they will leak this statement as insider information and how the impact of this currency dumping from a Western Cabal member will require the RV to be delayed to avoid any impact on the dinar being devalued by cheap Canadian dollars flooding the Baghdad bazaars.

(4) The other possible scenario is gurus telling their victims that this is a good sign for purchasing more dinars since Burnaby, who is notorious for being a skinflint by not purchasing pants, would never turn loose of such a large sum unless he was sure he was going to be able to recoup his investment quickly and immensely. Thus, the gurus will pronounce, that this is a good omen for dinar investment.

(5) After the RV is announced as being delayed, Burnaby can file for reimbursement of his $10 from our petty cash fund and then announce on the Internet that he is dumping all of his recently purchased dinars back onto the currency market. Any profits realized through this venture will go towards more production of Molson to be released in the Canadian markets.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh, good, I thought I'd missed another of those countervaling memos that seem to come and go. Whew!!! Burnaby's purchase threw the Dinar market in to chaos so things are right on schedule, and when he dumps them it get even more chaotic and all will be well. The Dinar market is so volatile it is fun to play with.

Just as an aside, I thought Moulson was already flooding the Canadian market with their product, which I refuse to call beer, so that would be different how?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

I posted the following on http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/06/ ... rency.html.

"Hey guys, is Sterling back in business yet? No!!!! How is that possible? You folks told us that the Feds were going to give everything back to Sterling by today. OOOOOOPS. Once again, you were wrong. Getting to be a pattern."

I do so love poking the monkey.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Sorry. You're entirely right. Just greedily thinking of myself again. Would $5 roil the waters?
notorial dissent wrote:Wasn't that the intention? I thought that was the intention. Did I miss another memo??
Darn it all, you were right, ND. This was part of the current plan on RV frustration according to last week's memo:
(1) Have Burnaby announce on the Internet that he is intending to dump $10 into the Dinar currency market

(2) Once Dinar gurus pick up on this announcement, they will have to spend time determining how this will affect their share of the cut of selling worthless dinars to their marks.

(3) The most likely scenario will be gurus rallying around Burnaby's statement and exaggerating it beyond belief; they will leak this statement as insider information and how the impact of this currency dumping from a Western Cabal member will require the RV to be delayed to avoid any impact on the dinar being devalued by cheap Canadian dollars flooding the Baghdad bazaars.

(4) The other possible scenario is gurus telling their victims that this is a good sign for purchasing more dinars since Burnaby, who is notorious for being a skinflint by not purchasing pants, would never turn loose of such a large sum unless he was sure he was going to be able to recoup his investment quickly and immensely. Thus, the gurus will pronounce, that this is a good omen for dinar investment.

(5) After the RV is announced as being delayed, Burnaby can file for reimbursement of his $10 from our petty cash fund and then announce on the Internet that he is dumping all of his recently purchased dinars back onto the currency market. Any profits realized through this venture will go towards more production of Molson to be released in the Canadian markets.
How about he uses the money to at least buy underwear (I can deal with no pants, but there are limits).
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Found video of the FBI/Dinar raid in Puerto Rico:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7j_CDzJKsc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snipKvNBrXQ

Unfortunately in spanish. Interviews a few customers who say they still believe there will be an RV.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And there's the Nexus:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/iraq ... 759864.htm

Sterling Currency Group was the one selling Dinars to Mendez in Puerto Rico.

And there also appears to have been some reciprocal relationship between Dave Schmidt and Mendez with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9osBqV72PIg
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Listening to the TNT Tony calls is just hilarious because he acts like nothing has happened. Winston has bailed on Tony - he has been absent since the day of the Sterling raids - and Tony is floundering around without him.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Major investor in BB&T Financial Center faces fraud, money-laundering allegations
Jun 15, 2015
Owen Covington
Triad Business Journal
Investigators are seeking to seize various assets related to Tyson Rhame and his company, Sterling Currency Group, including his interest in GVest Capital and Trinvest, the two investment vehicles that Rhame and partner Ray Gee used to purchase BB&T Financial Center in December.
Investigators claim the company, which acts as a buyer and seller of the Iraqi dinar, has been defrauding investors by spreading false information about buying the Iraqi currency as an investment.

The FBI has been investigating schemes involving the purchase of Iraqi dinar, saying that since the war in Iraq, "various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a 'revaluation,' meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Admiral's Responce To The Sitrep

To stop rumors from running rampant, let us say on behalf of ‘The Admiral’, he is still working with the Chinese Elders. To clarify, ‘The Admiral’ has never been “in control” of this situation but rather he has always had responsibilities and duties to perform in this situation. The statement below is just false and has no truth to it.
We have to be patient, I hate that phrase. We also have to stop pulling facts out the air or trying to associate isolated statements together to contrive some intel to answer the question, “Why hasn’t this happened by now?”

DEEP SOURCE INTEL, 18 JUNE
Intel SITREP from Deep Source(s) for June 18

(Note: This is completely raw intel from Classified sources and may or may not come to fruition. User discernment is advised. )

SITREP (Situation Report)

6-18-15
8:28 AM EST

Deep Source (RV/GCR):

"The Chinese have assumed control. The Admiral is no longer in the control of the situation. Fund release was scheduled last night, false intel/rumor. No reports of Cottrell fund arrival at this moment."

Deep Source (Resistance):

"Certain individuals are being reported dead, one of them includes John Kerry. According to one report, he had died in the hospital from a fatal gun shot wound. Another individual reported dead is John Rothschild as well as several elite members of the Cabal."

Note from Deep Source(s):

"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."

Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 12:36 PM

Posted by Freewill at 7:45 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

We also have to stop pulling facts out the air or trying to associate isolated statements together to contrive some intel to answer the question, “Why hasn’t this happened by now?”
This statement is mind-boggling. This has been the basis of every "Why the RV didn't happen" answer. They always pulls facts out of the air, out of the night, out of dark and deep places that no decent person would enter, to explain why their previous predictions failed to come true.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:This statement is mind-boggling. This has been the basis of every "Why the RV didn't happen" answer. They always pulls facts out of their butts, out of that place the sunshine never reaches, out of dark and deep places that no decent person would enter even if they liked that sort of thing, to explain why their previous predictions failed to come true.
Fixed it for you.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

All together now/todos juntos ahora:

Dinar will RV tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
we’ll have won.

The dinar RV, tomorrow,
clears away the debts and the bills ‘till
there’s none.

When I’m stuck in my doublewide that’s crumbling
I remember what Tony said and say oh....

Dinar will RV tomorrow
so I gotta hang on
‘till tomorrow… or next May!

Oh, RV! Oh, RV! I love you! Oh, RV!
You’re only a day away!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

More and more Tony 's conference calls have the air of desperate affairs, with Tony losing his cool on occasions and cutting people off. When they are late starting, he asserts that he doesn't commence the calls until at least 25,000 people are on the line (more than the Guiness Book of Records number for such things). Strange, then, with these numbers that the TNT forum is like a deserted street with tumbleweeds blowing down it these days. Even the few remaining who have not been blocked by the mods are fading away.

And then there's this, from Tony today on the call:
What we know is that everyone is still geared up for it, more than ever before. They told them in Iraq that this thing was going to happen on the 17th – two days ago – that the new rate would come out and be applied then. It didn’t happen. Then they changed it to the 17th or 18th to the 19th. They even moved Ramadan for this, so they could get everything needed to be done before Ramadan
So according to Tony, the authorities changed the timing of the most significant month of the muslim lunar calendar and which is precisely calculated - a period of fasting, penance and contemplation - so that all would be ready for the RV.

Even for him, this is a whopper of cosmic proportions.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:
The Observer wrote:This statement is mind-boggling. This has been the basis of every "Why the RV didn't happen" answer. They always pulls facts out of their butts, out of that place the sunshine never reaches, out of dark and deep places that no decent person would enter even if they liked that sort of thing, to explain why their previous predictions failed to come true.
Fixed it for you.
No, not really. You just made it worse.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

On behalf of The Admiral: I was in contact with ‘The
Admiral’ and he has not been arrested.
The statement below as stated by “Resistance” is just false and has no
truth to it. As you can see, the intel
is running out of control.

I personally know ‘The Admiral’ and he is man whom has
served this country at time of war with honor and integrity and lives with the highest
quality, ethics and morals. We ask politely, to the individuals, to whom is
spreading false information “aka bearing False Witness”
about ‘The Admiral’ please stop.

I would highly recommend that you stop pulling facts out the
air or trying to associate isolated statements together or drop your source
since they seem to provide slanderous comments to contrive some intel to answer
the question, “Why hasn’t this happened by now?”

We look forward to your cooperation.

SITREP
(Situation Report)6-19-1511:21 PM EST

Deep Source (RV/GCR): "Directly from the Pentagon from
General Xxxxxxx's right hand man to the representative of the New Republic. The
Iraqi Dinar has officially revalued at $3.91.

"Deep Source (Resistance): "Mass arrests are underway, The Admiral has been arrested
along with several other individuals in Reno. Announcements on TV will begin
for a duration of 3 days."

Note from Deep
Source(s): "Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you
is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow
through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of
patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there
are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing
but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

1.00 USD = 1,190.86 IQD, as of just now.

Facts? How inconvenient they are, sometimes....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools