Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Jeffrey »

Just another example of how TNT Ray's methodology works. On monday news came out that Fallujah was liberated from ISIS:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /86431386/

Ray converts this story into somehow the people in Fallujah were paid out with RV'd dinars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpoE0po_6Ds
(he says it within the first minute of the call)

Of course the only way this level of deception works is if the listeners are totally disconnected from news media, because there is raw video available from Fallujah and the time frame that Ray is discussing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiSSy0_qWCQ

I don't see any celebration and they certainly don't look like people who are now suddenly millionaires. Hell they're living in tents.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:I don't see any celebration and they certainly don't look like people who are now suddenly millionaires. Hell they're living in tents.

Ahhhh, but what tents they are. Wall to wall carpet, all Modern Conveniences, like microwave Convection ovens, Viking Stoves, Latest in Dishwasher technology, and Washer/Dryer Combo. Multiple Flat Scree TV's, Latest in computer technology, home automation, and central air. These are not your average run of the mill tents.

:sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, so it's a couple of weeks old (I'm a bit behind in my crazy), but out there enough to be revisited. You might remember Freewill as the clueless NESARA News guy with the legal problems.

Friday, June 17, 2016
My 10 yr old daughter and the Dinar at state capitol! ~Freewill

Last week my 10 yr old daughter went to Lansing Michigan state capitol for a field trip. She went to the planetarium then to the state capitol and got to spend some time listening to the legislators in session. She was listening to them discussing the Dinar and maybe adopting the Dinar for a new money system here in Michigan. The legislators were discussing if and how they could get the banks and the stores to accept it. The other kids had no clue, but my daughter sure did!!! This is huge news! Everyone here in Michigan needs to call and pressure the legislators to push it! Other states too!

~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 11:22:00 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous June 18, 2016 at 12:52 PM

A lot of people have them.
Until they can use them, they are worthless.
I remember a time in Texas there were some businesses that accepted the Mexican Pesos, it was highly devalued against the dollar, but at least they didn't have to lose money on the currency exchange.

The merchant figured so many pesos per dollar, and the one with the Pesos paid that many for what they got in return, and their change was in dollars, so the currency they gave was fully converted.

If you have $1000 worth Dinar, instead of it being stuck in Dinar, someone should be able to accept it and give you dollars for it without you selling it back to the vendor that sold it to you, at more of a loss.

That's my two cents.
The Formula from the movie Revolver

1. Were you fed pieces that you thought you took on your own?
2. In every con, there is always an opponent and there is always a victim
3. The more control the victim thinks he has, the less control he actually has.
4. The opponent simply distracts their victim by getting them consumed with their own consumption.

Did you get caught up on the formula?
Accepting another country's currency by independent vendors has happened before, I believe Canada accepts US Dollars at Canadian exchange rates.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering we're talking about Michigan, the dinar might just be worth more than their credit rating right now, but then again, Freewill is another of the I wouldn't take a weather report from types.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Keep an eye out to see how the RV people spin this:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/i ... 45293.html
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie or someone claiming to be him posted early last month (re-posted here) and the following was put up last Wednesday, but it turns out to actually be from 3/7/2012. Most sites have pulled it down after this was revealed, but not all...

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.--

ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO I LAST POSTED THAT I WAS SEEKING CONFIRMATION AND PROOF OF OUR BLESSING COMING TO FRUITION-----WELL---------I RECEIVED ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION AND WE ARE ALL THRU EXCEPT OUR BANKING ARRANGEMENTS THAT WE WILL OR SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRANSACT TOMMOROW--

-EUROPE IS HAVING THE R/V PARTY AS I SPEAK--THIS OCCURED ACCORDING TO SOURCES ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO (YES AFTER BANKING HOURS) TO A LARGE GROUP OF INVESTORS--WE'RE NEXT!!!!!--

LET'S ALL STOP AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING THAT HAS ALREADY OCCURED AS REPORTED BY THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY CASHED IN---AND YES---THE RATE IS WHAT BULLDOG AND MYSELF HAS POSTED PREVIOUSLY---

IF THIS POST DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE----THEN YOUR WOOD'S GREEN-----CONGRATULATIONS MILLIONARES-----MY BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH OF YOU AT THIS HISTORIC MOMENTUS TIME-----

But that doesn't mean it's not today fer sure!!! GO RV!!!!

"RV Trigger on Monday" - Sun. AM WSOMN Thoughts
7/03/2016 09:47:00 AM Thoughts, WSOMN

WSOMN

Gnosis:
I wonder if it will be unlikely that they pull the RV trigger on Monday, July 4 as the RV GCR is an international event and not specific to the Big US. So maybe we'll see it in the next 24 hours or then maybe on Tues/Wed. Good source says before the 7th.

SunniDaze:
GNOSIS THAT IS WHAT I HEARD TOO….. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THEY CAN GO TO THE 7 OR 8 AND STILL HAVE THE ACCOUNTING BE IN THIS QUARTER

Fathertime:
Sunni they can only go to the 6 t h per my sources.

StarChild:
if they are exchanging in Canada and possibly Belarus, then you won't be able to keep it a secret for long... Abadi says after Ramadan on the EID which is the 6th\7th I think
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Another currency dealer goes down. Dinar Corp's website was seized last year around the same time as Sterling. Now the owner has pleaded guilty to wire fraud and could go to jail for up to 20 years:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdal/pr/il ... i-currency

You would think this would be evidence to get the dinar idiots to stop beleiving in this scam. I mean, the Alabama securities commission actually stated:
The Iraqi Dinar ‘investment opportunity’ is a scam that has existed for more than a decade and has regained some of its former popularity. Investors are lured by the ‘can’t miss’ method in which the interested investor profits from a severely undervalued currency that is ‘certain’ to appreciate in value in just a short time. We will continue to investigate and prosecute those like Tayeh who prey on main street investors.
It cannot be any clearer: the dinar is a scam. They literally say the dinar "is a scam." Exactly those words. But I've checked the dinar forums and guess what? They say this is all a ruse to get you to sell your dinar and dong! This is a sign of the RV! How could that be? Because Dinar Corp was indicted on money laundering and selling dinar reserve contracts which didn't exist. He wasn't indicted on selling dinar, therefore the dinar is not a scam. Seriously, this is the logic people are using in dinar land over this.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote: would think this would be evidence to get the dinar idiots to stop beleiving in this scam.
Yes, and you have to think that this is an example of why governments don't put a lot of time into shutting all of the scammers down. After all, if the victims are going to keep jumping into these things head first despite the warnings, arrests and convictions, why bother?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

LightinDarkness wrote:Another currency dealer goes down. Dinar Corp's website was seized last year around the same time as Sterling. Now the owner has pleaded guilty to wire fraud and could go to jail for up to 20 years:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdal/pr/il ... i-currency

You would think this would be evidence to get the dinar idiots to stop beleiving in this scam. I mean, the Alabama securities commission actually stated:
The Iraqi Dinar ‘investment opportunity’ is a scam that has existed for more than a decade and has regained some of its former popularity. Investors are lured by the ‘can’t miss’ method in which the interested investor profits from a severely undervalued currency that is ‘certain’ to appreciate in value in just a short time. We will continue to investigate and prosecute those like Tayeh who prey on main street investors.
It cannot be any clearer: the dinar is a scam. They literally say the dinar "is a scam." Exactly those words. But I've checked the dinar forums and guess what? They say this is all a ruse to get you to sell your dinar and dong! This is a sign of the RV! How could that be? Because Dinar Corp was indicted on money laundering and selling dinar reserve contracts which didn't exist. He wasn't indicted on selling dinar, therefore the dinar is not a scam. Seriously, this is the logic people are using in dinar land over this.

Yabbut, it says right there in the press release that "Investors are lured by the ‘can’t miss’ method in which the interested investor profits from a severely undervalued currency that is ‘certain’ to appreciate in value in just a short time." I mean, it is a severely undervalued currency, it is certain to appreciate in just a short time. It is can't miss. Where can I get some now. Can I have another sir.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Its like the people who think Al Capone was some kind of gangster or something, the only thing he was ever convicted of was not paying his income tax.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wooooooooooo!!!!! RV either last night or at noon! Depending on whether they "except," which is kinda like "accept" except it's different. Oh yeah, and the Illuminati and Lizard People will get theirs too, but we'll be too busy buying cars, diamonds, and trophy wives to care! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Wingit Conference Call

Tuesday, 30-Aug-2016 19:46:21

The "cabal" has entered into their second day of what seems to be a SERIOUS discussion over their final surrender position. IF they agree to the terms today/tonight, they will be granted amnesty or a limited form of amnesty, depending on their crimes.

If there is no surrender...if they reject the amnesty offered, then all bad acts, crimes and disloyalties will be fully disclosed, ie, the names of all involved and to what degree they were involved will be made public.

Brazilian President is double agent and tried to stop the Olympics for the cabal, she has been impeached behind the scenes. Galactic Federation will be taking over if all else fails on Sept.1

If they do not except amnesty, RV will happen tonight, and Mass arrest will start on Thursday Sept 1st. Everything has to be done before G-20. Obama will be flying out of the country for 2 weeks to 'appear' to sign the Paris agreement (for public view i.e - NESARA/GESARA). Behind the scenes the Paris agreement is already complete.

The Pope's signing of the release of the Golden Jubilee comes to an end on July 31, 2016, which marks the end of amnesty agreement for complete surrender of the cabal. If cabal excepts amnesty today/tonight - RV will happen tomorrow.

Wells Fargo bank Attorneys have had 800#'s for quite some time and are sitting on them. Attorneys, Paymasters, Controllers of Exchange Centers, Abbott Downing, have all been sequestered / on lock-down since 11 am on Sunday. Lock down ends on Wednesday August 31st at noon. RV will start at that time.

Posted by Popeye at 10:59:00 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Someone's been putting very special seasoning in Popeye's spinach.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I keep wondering which time zone Popeye is in? What time is it in Fricitardistan?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:if they reject the amnesty offered, then all bad acts, crimes and disloyalties will be fully disclosed, ie, the names of all involved and to what degree they were involved will be made public.
Let's hope that the powers that be "except" the amnesty. The last thing I want to have to sit through is a complete viewing of all the sordidness that DK has committed for the last 267 years.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Hmmm ... I didn't respond to their amnesty offer and you know, there was a knock at my door this morning ... that must have been them ... if I had answered I would have been arrested, for sure.

Then again, maybe not.

Now I don't know what to do. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Hmmm ... I didn't respond to their amnesty offer and you know, there was a knock at my door this morning ... that must have been them ... if I had answered I would have been arrested, for sure.

Then again, maybe not.

Now I don't know what to do. :roll:

I'm not a lawyer and by law can't give you legal advice, but I will anyway. I suggest you have a beer, and if anyone shows up at your door, offer them one too.
"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

What the fans of The RV and Free Money will not tell you

Ron Van Dyke, the RV, and Free Money - YouTube
Video for Ron Van Dyke, the RV, and Free Money
▶ 9:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA0NFF9dNQk
Uploaded by ClearVision OfTruth

I wonder if Ron is capable of Deep Thinking on this issue, rather than just wishful thinking
There are Four very real issues he could have mentioned...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Ron's thinking days are long past at this point. He is just living from one fantasy to another, and will continue to do so until he is finally put in a care facility somewhere, most likely under guardianship.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From Intel Dinar Chronicles (linked to by NESARA News for another reason, but this was on top of the page).

RV Prayer

Divine Creator, father, mother, son as one...If I, my family, relatives, and ancestors have offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions from the beginning of our creation to the present, we ask your forgiveness...Let this cleanse, purify, re-lease , cut all the negative memories, blocks, energies and vibrations and transmute these unwanted energies to pure light....And it is done.

Repeat during 15 minutes, visualizing the RV already manifested in our reality and all humanity rejoicing in peace and abundance:

I’m sorry! Please forgive! I love you! Thank you!
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

This just in: RV CIRCUMVENTED AGAIN !!!

The dark forces in the government have released yet another smoke screen.

The alleged fines against Wells Fargo are totally bogus.

They are just another excuse to delay the RV and allow the insiders to complete their cash-outs of their hoards of Dinars.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders