Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote:Shouldn't we be renaming this discussion "Any Decade Now, the Dinar RV Story"?

Reminds me of a line in the John LeCarre novel Single & Single. British officials were looking for the luggage of a man murdered in Turkey. An embassy staff member said something along the lines of "The Turks are confident they'll find it sometime it in the next millennium but one".
I remember a friend of mine was teaching me some Arabic and he used the phrase insha'Allah. When I asked what it meant he said it literally means "God willing" but kinda means the same thing as mañana but without the sense of urgency.... lol.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Shouldn't we be renaming this discussion "Any Decade Now, the Dinar RV Story"?

Reminds me of a line in the John LeCarre novel Single & Single. British officials were looking for the luggage of a man murdered in Turkey. An embassy staff member said something along the lines of "The Turks are confident they'll find it sometime it in the next millennium but one".

But it just doesn't have that flavor of irony.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

But it just doesn't have that flavor of irony.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JamesVincent wrote:

I remember a friend of mine was teaching me some Arabic and he used the phrase insha'Allah. When I asked what it meant he said it literally means "God willing" but kinda means the same thing as mañana but without the sense of urgency.... lol.
Now you've said that, I sure I heard or read somewhere that it can be translated as "When God gets round to it".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

President Obama has authorized use of airstrikes in Iraq because ISIS has gotten out of control. Everyone get their popcorn out and watch as the gurus try to explain how this is good for the RV. Tony's call on Friday should be hilarious.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

LightinDarkness wrote:President Obama has authorized use of airstrikes in Iraq because ISIS has gotten out of control. Everyone get their popcorn out and watch as the gurus try to explain how this is good for the RV. Tony's call on Friday should be hilarious.
Especially now that some bombs have been dropped.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

rogfulton wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:President Obama has authorized use of airstrikes in Iraq because ISIS has gotten out of control. Everyone get their popcorn out and watch as the gurus try to explain how this is good for the RV. Tony's call on Friday should be hilarious.
Especially now that some bombs have been dropped.
It's bad for the RV. Obama ordered the strikes at the behest of his Chinese masters because ISIS was demanding immediate implementation of the RV as a condition of any ceasefire.... :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon: :sarcasmon:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness

Tony handed off the job of explaining how Iraq was just fine and the media was overplaying everything to DC Guy, his call co-host and fellow scammer. As I've said before, DC is really good for pumping dinars because he knows just enough to sound smart to gullible people.

The fact that things have gotten so bad in Iraq that we need US airstrikes was not addressed at all :haha:, instead DC spent 30 minutes blabbering about how ISIS really isn't that big of a deal. You see guys they are only attacking "soft targets" where they know there is no resistance! All the US news outlets are just playing up a minor issue, its not a big deal at all, the RV is still on schedule and will be any hour now! Of course we know none of that is true at all, but as usual the true believers are probably buying it.

In other made up intel, DC guy informed us that the UN Security Council was "excited" about the RV coming soon because "rich people don't fight." Also, Tony's white house sources (otherwise known as sources he pulls from his nether regions) told him that President Obama has stated that the "currency situation" in Iraq has to be changed to "stabilize the country."

What amazes me is how just obviously they make up this stuff as they go along, yet Tony's followers are more devoted than ever. His mother died last week and dozens of dinarians showed up at her funeral and TNT followers sent something like 30 flower arrangements. At this point Tony could be arrested and be featured as the scammer of the decade on the nightly news and they would still believe hes telling the truth.
LightinDarkness

Oh, it does look like they mention Obama's address last night: but its hilarious the way they do it. They keep saying that Obama announced Iraq was choosing a Prime Minister by Sunday (choosing a PM is now a big part of the mythical RV process). Of course, Obama said nothing of the sort - he said they had been trying to form a government and were working on picking one. No time table/indication that it would be "soon."

But even though Obama's address is freely available on the internet and everyone can see Tony/DC just are completely making up what he said, no one is questioning it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Looks like there's some hot news concerning Maliki spreading online.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Rationality should indeed dictate that Maliki's little coup presents yet another fly in the ointment for the Dinar gurus.

And yet, I have no doubt that Tony and his faithful sidekick DC will be telling listeners to his next conference call that everything is progressing well and things are still looking good for an imminent RV. This new development was to be expected and is of no consequence.

I am now merely curious (an unwholesome curiosity, I admit) as to how much further the apparently boundless credulity of Tony's followers can stretch.

Half the country is in the hands of terrorists whose numbers are swelling by the day and who now control oilfields and a major refinery (these splendid New York Times maps http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014 ... .html?_r=0 show how dire the military situation is); Car bombs are almost a daily occurrence in Baghdad; government cash reserves are dwindling; there is no seated government and now the PM and President-elect of the country are in open and direct conflict.

Despite this catastrophic situation, hard-core Dinarians still believe that the currency of this unfortunate, disintegrating country is somehow going to increase a thousand-fold or more at a stroke.

It is truly awe-inspiring.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Stupidity nor gullibility know no bounds, and neither responds to reason or fact.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So Mr. PM Malaki has been dumped and a powerful member of his party has been handed the task of forming a new government. This action is normal when a PM gets fired, but I fear the Dinarian on the street will be primed to believe that the first order of business is getting the RV done, when what they really need is a Vatican endorsed food source.

For sure.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote:...I fear the Dinarian on the street will be primed to believe that the first order of business is getting the RV done, when what they really need is a Vatican endorsed food source.
But what if the Vatican-endorsed food source is what is actually blocking the RV? How will the Dinarian be able to choose the lesser of two evils?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

It would be delightful and so just to be able to blame it all on Rassy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Unfortunately, texino, you are right - the fact that a Maliki replacement has been nominated means that the RV True Believers will now think their gurus were right. TNT Tony has been claiming Maliki would be replaced since April - and even though he has said AT LEAST 6 times that his "intel sources" (AKA making things up) had informed him that Maliki had stepped down and a replacement had been formed, they will of course forget all that. This will make TNT Tony and other gurus look like they actually have intel since the RV True Believers will simply ignore all the things they've been wrong about.

In TNT RV mythology replacing Maliki is key to getting the RV going, so even though the country is in the middle of a civil war and the US is dropping bombs to push back ISIS, they will believe more than ever that the RV is soon at hand.

Its going to be sickening listening to TNT Tony's Monday propaganda call, hes going to get praised by all these idiots even though hes been 99.99% wrong. Only in RV land can you claim Maliki has been replaced starting 4 months ago and then claiming it again every two weeks, and then be praised for your foresight when hes replaced 4 months later even though he almost staged a coup to remain in power.
LightinDarkness

Surprise! TNT Tony's Monday AND Wednesday conference call made almost no references to the deteriorating situation in Iraq or the fact that Maliki is refusing to leave. The only thing vaguely close was yet more BS about how Obama's Thursday speech somehow indicated a new PM would be selected by Sunday (he said no such thing, of course, but the dinarians have bought this). DC Guy also stated that Maliki had "no real power" now and would be leaving office soon, even as I see news reports of him saying he will make formal legal challenges and tanks are rolling in Baghdad.

Still, there is much restlessness among the true RV believers - more than usual. I think things are getting so bad even the delusional can't ignore it. On his Wednesday call Tony deployed a full range of propaganda techniques to ensure everyone kept buying the dinar and to increase the faith of the true believers. For example, many references were made to Tony's sources (AKA as stuff he makes up) - including US senators and Iraqi parliament members.

It worked, of course, because we are dealing with idiots. So for now everything is A-OK in RV land, the true believers are back to placing their Sterling Currency orders (TONY SAYS RV COULD BE ANY DAY NOW!!!!111) and ignoring the fact that Iraq is in the midst of a civil war.
LightinDarkness

Maliki has finally agreed to step down, although he controls the military until the new government forms in 30 days. There is what I can only describe as elation on the TNT Tony forums, thousands of true believers celebrating like its the RV. In TNT Tony mythology, Maliki stepping down is key to the RV and Tony has been claiming Maliki has stepped down every week since April 2014.

I expect their will be a flood of callers telling Tony that he is a prophet/blessing/brilliant on Friday, even though he didn't "predict" this in any way since hes been claiming it every day for 4 months.
notorial dissent

Being in charge of the Iraqi military is kind of akin to being Captain of the Titanic, nice grand title and all but really doesn't do you much good when the boat is on the bottom of the ocean.
LightinDarkness

True notorial, but it shows Maliki isn't going to just fade away into the background - he will still be around as an informal power broker.

Just as expected, on TNT Tony's Friday propaganda call there was much rejoicing. Lots of completely made up intel/lies about how the entire government of Iraq will be formed on Sunday (instead of in 30 days, which is the reality) and then of course the RV is just around the corner! For what feels like millionth time, more lies about how Iraqis were dancing in the street and how there are preparations for celebrations for the RV this weekend.

So of course, everyone had to make sure they got their last minute Sterling Currency order in now since the RV could be this weekend (again!), Tony is 100% sure this time (really!).

Tony has found an ongoing way to really keep up the hopium too, he acts like the mythical Dark Cabal wants to hear about all the supposed "good works" dinarians will do when they get their millions. So now every caller launches into some fantasy charity project that they claim they will do upon the RV.