Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Does anyone ever call into those TNT calls and say; "Excuse me, your full of sh*t!"?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Does anyone ever call into those TNT calls and say; "Excuse me, your full of sh*t!"?
Nope, and at first I thought someone was pre-screening his calls since he has at least his brother (Ray) and someone hes hired as the chief moderator of his forum (Pam) are also with him on the call, although they rarely talk. However, more and more, I think no pre-screening occurs. Most of the callers he takes have been waiting on the line for hours before the calls (12-24 hours each, I am not kidding) - no one who wants to debunk them is going to tie up a phone line that long.

As close as you ever get to someone questioning TNT Tony is someone pointing out how he said X months ago it would RV or it was going to go in 24 hours, and how close are we now (answer: always very close!). You also get a lot of people calling in who are seething with rage and anger...but all of that is directed at the mythical Powers that Be which constantly stop the mythical RV, and not at TNT Tony (which is who it should be directed at, since hes making this all up).

By the way, this scam is a family enterprise. TNT Tony gets money from Sterling Currency for pumping, but his brother Ray makes some good money as well. Ray has gotten into the "how make your own trust" scam which is very popular with dinarians - the idea being that the legal magic of trusts somehow protects you from all taxes. Of course there are some tax advantages to trusts, but Ray as far as I can tell doesn't even have a college degree and has no idea what he is talking about, he is just putting on a show to collect money from the idiots much like Tony does.

Tony promotes Ray's seminars on his calls from time to time but Ray only does them if you have at least 10 people attending - and the cost is $500 PER PERSON plus all his travel and hotel expenses. On TNT Tony's forums I see dinarians gathering around the country every few months to get fake trust advice from Ray about what to do with the money they'll never get from the fake RV. Those meetings average 15-30 people, so Ray is raking in $7.5-15k every month or two. Even if he only holds these four times a year, that's $60k a year for giving out bogus financial advice - not a bad living giving he does nothing else.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

IF (and that might be a big if) Ray is following his own advice than likely he is reporting all of his seminar income on some sort of very phony 1041 and not paying any taxes. $60K/year is not enough ordinarily to generate any examination interest on a 1041. It might be time for someone to rat our Ray for the reward money.....
LightinDarkness

One of the things that always fascinated me about the dinarians is how much time they spend "planning" for what to do on their mythical cash out day. These people spend hundreds of hours - sometimes more - finding attorneys, accountants, and even planning what they will do upon announcement of the RV down to the minute. One of TNT Tony's callers on Wednesday gave out her cash out routine for TNT Tony & his fellow pumpers to rate. I recommend listening to it, it starts at about 1 hour 26 minutes here: http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1086/audi ... 66-001.mp3

For the uninitiated, most of her plan is based off Tony's RV mythology. For example, when she talks about calling the "800 numbers" - in the Tony RV mythology the banks are going to give out 1-800 numbers for dinarians to call in and set up their cash out appointments.

Its just a fascinating listen. Imagine if she spent this much time doing activities based on reality?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or more disturbingly if they actually had anything at all to look forward to or do and plan otherwise. That is what I find disturbing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Tony's brother Ray is under permanent injunction from the US District Court of NC to have nothing to do w/tax prep. http://www.justice.gov/tax/Renfrow_Compl.pdf

Here's a nice little profile of Ray from Baghdad Invest: http://www.baghdadinvest.com/ray-renfro ... e-brother/
LightinDarkness

Its funny you brought that up, on the Wednesday propaganda call Tony said Ray was giving one of his seminars in Texas so he couldn't be on the call. Those are the $500 a person pseudo-legal trust gibberish seminars he gives that dinarians attend so they can learn how manage all their millions after the mythical cash out day.

Since the entire point of "put everything into a trust!" scams is that somehow trusts magically hide all your money from the IRS, I'd love to know how he is conducting these seminars without violating the injunction. Of course the reality of it is that he's violated it dozens of times every year when he gives these scam seminars, but because the people attending them are true believers they'll never report him.

The injunction even talks about his use of sham trusts going back for two decades, I would bet hes doing nothing different now - same scam, just this time hes found marks that are too stupid to report him.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Maybe talking about setting up an imaginary trust with imaginary millions from an imaginary RV isn't violating the injunction?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nellie wrote:Maybe talking about setting up an imaginary trust with imaginary millions from an imaginary RV isn't violating the injunction?
Depends on the wording of the injuction. If he is charging money for doing so, I would find it hard to imagine how it would not violate an injunction.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:
Nellie wrote:Maybe talking about setting up an imaginary trust with imaginary millions from an imaginary RV isn't violating the injunction?
Depends on the wording of the injuction. If he is charging money for doing so, I would find it hard to imagine how it would not violate an injunction.
e. Engaging in activity subject to penalty under I.R.C. § 6700, including
making, in connection with the organization or sale of any plan or
arrangement, any statement about the securing of any tax benefit that the
defendant knows or has reason to know is false as to any material matter
I would think this pretty much covers it. Unless he doesn't *know* that his statements about trusts are false.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

Another day, another round of "intel" pulled from TNT Tony's nether regions. Today we were treated to the latest "intel" that Iraqi's qi cards (debit card system) have all mysteriously been loaded with the mythical RV rates. Of course, now that everyone in Iraq with a debt card and at least $1000 is a multimillionaire, you would think this might make the news or we'd see some sign of this in the global media.

The flock continues to be restless though, but Tony launched into a tirade about all those evil people who tell dinarians to sell their precious dinars. He told everyone that even if the lights get shut off or the car runs out of gas, DO NOT sell back your dinars (because Sterling Currency takes a hit!) - they are your "future." It was more disgusting than usual to listen to.

The questions as always are bizarre. One women called in and wanted to know if she could get in trouble with the US government because she bought ***Zimbabwe currency*** (you know, the old billion dollar notes that aren't even circulated anymore) but lost a pack. She was concerned when she goes in to cash out (apparently now the NO LONGER EVEN USED, inflated to hysteria Zimbabwe currency is part of the RV) that the government would punish her if she didn't cash all of her currency.
LightinDarkness

Tony had to cover quickly today as a dinarian brought forth all the evidence any (sane) person would need to prove the dinar is a scam. They go into a major Wells Fargo branch where they've been asking about dinar rates for the past decade, and this time the branch manager had enough and showed them a memo from corporate stating the dinar is a scam and the bank will have nothing to do with it.

Tony recounts this story and then says "I'll have you know someone last Friday walked into that very same branch and exchanged and emailed me their bank account balance and receipt." Uh huh, sure Tony - but of course, the callers bought it.

Its funny how they explain this stuff, its like the mythical RV rates are playing hide and seek with the bank's computers and if you catch them at JUST THE RIGHT TIME, you can magically do the exchange. But don't wait to long! The rate could change again at any minute! For people to believe this kind of thing is simply amazing in my opinion.
LightinDarkness

We got an ***EXTREMELY RARE*** treat on TNT Tony's Wednesday call. Someone actually called him on his BS a bit - they didn't say he was lying outright but kept asking why everything Tony says isn't true. Tony keeps saying a government is formed, and the caller wanted to know why every newspaper says no government has been formed (forming the new government of Iraq is critical in the Tony RV myth). It was hilarious, Tony did NOT like this but let it go on for about 7 minutes. The only response he could come up with is that the caller was "full of shit" and was dumb for believing reports out of Iraq when Tony has sources that say otherwise. :haha:

This was a historical slip up for Tony, it won't happen again - anyone else even gets close to questioning next time and he'll just cut them off:
http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1086/audi ... 28-001.mp3

Listen before it gets removed - about 1:23 to 1:30 (caller gets cut off), then 1:30 to 1:40 (Tony and his sidekick scramble to recover). They spend 10 minutes hysterically trying to recover while the caller got 7 minutes.
LightinDarkness

Good news! Tony assured everyone that the RV was Tuesday - he said that "Monday is a holiday, but Tuesday is a new beginning for a whole lot of people"! Go RV! Surely hes right this time...right? RIGHT?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

And NO one points out that Monday is a holiday IN THE U.S. and NOT in the rest of the world (specifically Iraq) The level of willful disbelief in reality on the part of these people is incredible.
notorial dissent

Gullibility certainly, definitely incredulity. I think it goes way beyond what we used to call willing suspension of disbelief.

I really am at a loss as to how to accurately and properly describe it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:Gullibility certainly, definitely incredulity. I think it goes way beyond what we used to call willing suspension of disbelief.

I really am at a loss as to how to accurately and properly describe it.
I'm calling it lead paint in the house they grew up in.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I'm actually not discounting JUST PLAIN STUPID as the simple and final answer. Sometimes the simple answer is the best.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They kept mentioning some "HGL" or whatever event that happened 14 months ago as proof that the RV and their information is legit.

For context, in those same 14 months Tesla stock has gone up about 500%. Even a conservative index fund tracking the Nasdaq or DJIA should have yielded 20% to 40% in the same amount of time.

It's not just the money they dumped into Dinars, it's the opportunity cost of not being able to properly invest their money. Rich get richer, Dinar people get poorer.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LaVidaRoja wrote:And NO one points out that Monday is a holiday IN THE U.S. and NOT in the rest of the world (specifically Iraq) The level of willful disbelief in reality on the part of these people is incredible.
Over the weekend MacHaffie had the announcement of the Republics and RV pegged on Monday:

GREAT INTEL FOR US!

REPUBLIC HAS BEEN SWORNED IN. REPUBLIC AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY.

AMERICAN INDIAN NATIONS HAVE RECEIVED THEIR BLESSINGS. PROSPERITY PACKAGES DELIVERIES ONGOING WORLDWIDE.

WHEN PRIVATE EXCHANGES ARE DONE, CALL SHALL BE MADE TO IRAQ SO THEY CAN CALL THE RV.

OUR BEST WISHES FOR IRAQ’S FUTURE GROWTH AS A FREE REPUBLIC.

PUBLIC EXCHANGE STILL ON TARGET FOR TUESDAY.

BANKS WILL BE CLOSED ON SUNDAY AS THEY SWITCH OVER TO THE US TREASURY. BYE BYE TO THE CORRUPT FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS. WE THE PEOPLE ARE TAKEN OVER OUR BANKS! YIPPEE!!!

RV IS DONE

But today it's gone a bit more vague.

RUMOR --- RV HAS BEEN DELAYED AGAIN PER THE REQUEST OF THE US. --------- OBAMA IS REQUESTING DELAYING THE RV TO SEPT. 4TH FOR IRAQ VISIT.

THE REPUBLIC GENERAL WAS ALREADY SWORNED IN. THE REPUBLIC, GOLD BACKED MONEY, RV AND OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY.

PROSPERITY PACKAGES DELIVERIES ONGOING WORLDWIDE.

WHEN PRIVATE EXCHANGES ARE DONE, CALL SHALL BE MADE TO IRAQ SO THEY CAN CALL THE RV. OUR BEST WISHES FOR IRAQ’S FUTURE GROWTH AS A FREE REPUBLIC.

PUBLIC EXCHANGE MAY BE DELAYED BY IRAQ INTERNAL SQUABBLES. IRAQ WILL BE CALLING RV WHEN THEY READY. WONDER IF THE US WAS INVOLVED IN THIS 48 HR DELAY AGAIN?

BANKS WERE SWITCHED OVER TO THE US TREASURY SUNDAY. FEDS CAN NO LONGER STEAL OUR BLESSINGS. THE SEPT 2 SCARE HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED. SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY IS FROM THE REPUBLIC.

THE WHITE HOUSE OVAL OFFICE HAS BEEN VACATED AND TOTALLY CLEANED OF BUGS. A LARGE NUMBER OF WASHINGTON’S DEN OF THIEVES SHALL NOT BE COMING BACK.

NESARA (or GESARA) TO BE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED WORLDWIDE ON 9/9/14. DISBURSEMENTS TO THE PEOPLE WILL START SEVERAL DAYS AFTER THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

And finally, there's this from Anon 8 that MacHaffie liked so much he added it to the banner.

Hi John,

I have a suggestion to make... In all this time the Rv has been delayed, and delayed..

I think and from all that I read others feel the same way; It's being held up so Obama gets the credit for the RV. And I also know that Bush and co-horts along with the Clintons and others are also involved in that. I also know that when NESARA made the first deposit for the PEOPLE back in 2001, Bush Jr stole that $1 Trillion. Then he stole a second one in 2003 for the same amount..

Getting to my point: All of those who have delayed this and stole the peoples' money for their gain want CREDIT FOR THE RV!!!! Well, we all know that none of them have anything called the HEART, and they certainly don't care how many of the people starve and die..That has been the plan for many years, that's why the wars are ongoing...It's called "DEPOPULATION."

So, since they want the credit, why not give it to them??? They do deserve this...AND FOR ALL OF THEIR HARD WORK FOR WILLFULLY MURDERING THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, THEY ALSO DESERVE TO BE CHARGED WITH ALL OF THE MURDERS THEY HAVE COMMITTED BY DELAY AFTER DELAY WITHOUT ANY ONE STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE TO HELP THE SENIORS, CHILDREN OR OUR VETERANS.

NO MORE DOUBLE STANDARDS for all of the CRIMINALS THAT CALL THEMSELVES THE GOVERNMENT SO THEY CAN LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO HAVE POWER.

It is past time for the NEW REPUBLIC TO BE ANNOUNCED.

It is time to STOP THE KILLING FIELDS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

IT IS TIME TO COME CLEAN ON ALL THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO THE PEOPLE.

STOP THE DELAYS ON THE RV/GCR AND ANNOUNCEMENTS. THE PEOPLE CAN TAKE CARE OF OTHERS WHEN THE RV IS DONE.. THE LONGER THE DELAYS, THE MORE PEOPLE THAT STAVE AND GET ADDED TO THE CRIMINALS LIST TO BE CHARGED.

What do you think ???? These are our children and grandchildren..USA has delayed long enough..

Anonymous 8.
"Follow the Money"