Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Just thought you'd like to know -- at today's closing price, one US dollar brings 1,166.57 Iraqi dinars.

There are probably more than a few suckers out there with some mighty pretty wallpaper.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA- REPUBLIC RESTORED - Galactic News

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE!

Rumor - Hearing all to start on Monday, July 8th. Everything going out.
Regarding currency RV from anonymous 2

05/07/13
To: All
Regarding: Currency RV

Our group has been watching the information sites regarding the RV and various Trade programs for monetizing money (to much larger sums) for quite some time. The trade programs in and of themselves are perfectly legal, and are sanctioned by the SEC. However we believe because of all the delays and stupid excuses, that the BIG bankers are in cahoots with the UST using the RV funds in a way to stuff their pockets with TONS of dough.

Forget listening to the GURUS as they are the people put in place to keep the MASSES calm. If you want to see an RV it is time to pull their pants down and start pointing your fingers. Remember it is the squeaky wheel that gets greased. Just think of the GURUS as Judas goats.

We The People need to demand that the BIG bankers do what is right or perhaps we need to demand their arrest. For those who complain and only listen to the GURUS it is time you get off the couch and get active or quit your complaining.

Signed,
Anonymous 2
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I see we start out today with humor, unintended though it is, always a good way to start the day, I mean really who wouldn't find the ironic humor in
anomynous bloviating dinaridjit wrote:This is an Awareness Blog
, I mean, it just doesn't come any funnier than that.

All based on RUMOR, supposition, and mostly fantasy, of course, so it's gonna happen for sure(this time).

Question, "monetizing money" is this some new thrasher band I've missed out on, since it certainly isn't anything like a real process, at least in the real world?

Ah yes, the magical mystical "trade programs" that everyone is so sure exists, yet no one ever sees or actually gets to use. And used against what? The dinar is worth less today than it was a week ago, and there doesn't seem to be any trend in the opposite direction, so who'd really want to be trading it it to begin with.

Big talk for an anomynous dinaridjit, who is even more clueless than the gurus.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Anonymous 2 gets upset he's not rich.

RV/PP/REPUBLIC RUMORS

Rumor - Hearing all to start on Monday, July 8th. Everything going out.

RV FOLLOW-UP FROM anonymous 2
WE ARE BEING DUPED – PERIOD
07/07/13

To: All

Our group is still observing the current BIG bankster RV shenanigans and receiving information from our inside connections and, despite what you are hearing, we believe the BIG (as John would say) PIG liars do not want to release the RV to you and to me when they are using the RV money to make gazoogles more money at OUR expense. They have their MUPPET Gur-fools continuing to write their ‘BS intel reports,’ designed to keep us calm and sedated, while their unlawful/lawful money making platform trading programs are running full tilt.

Now ask yourself this…. If you were as crooked as these sorry SOB’s, and YOU had the unlawful use of these funds trading on platforms running in YOUR favor with Gur-fools keeping us at bay, and NASA firing off rockets spraying us with lithium to keep us in a sedated mindset, wouldn’t YOU just let it keep running? These BIG super GREEDY bankers are greedy oinking crooks. The banker’s believe they are above the law as they took over our country years ago before any of us were born. (Research “The Act of 1871”).

Our question is: What are we going to do when Monday July 8th comes and we STILL have NO RV?? Are we going to just keep playing their game?? Are we going to continue to allow ourselves and the funds we are supposed to have already received to continue to be manipulated by these greedy SOBs? People, if you had any idea how much money these BIG bankers are making on their PLATFORMS, you would pass out.

Just now (as we are writing this) we see yet another Gur-fool posting that says 9+4 countries are in trouble and need to be fixed…. They are setting you up for yet another week of fun and mayhem… The Gur-fools are doing their job. Got to love these Gur-fool Traitors.

As an aside, the platforms are legal and sanctioned by the SEC; however, how the BIG bankers use the RV money is probably not, which means the SEC could be in on the take or turning a blinds eye?

NOTHING is EVER ENOUGH for these GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY BIG bankers

Are those big International Bankers?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's not only back to quoting Okie, he's got the inside poop on the purpose behind all things from Elijah.

Monday, July 8, 2013
Intel

7-8-2013 Intel Guru Jester DID YOU KNOW THEIR [IMF] ORIGINAL MANDATE WAS TO ASSIST IN THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONEY SYSTEM AFTER WWII? THAT IS WHAT THEY STILL DO TODAY... COUNTRIES PUT MONEY INTO THE SYSTEM AND GET SDR'S - SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS - AND OTHER COUNTRIES CAN BORROW FROM THE POOL...[we should want to put away our greed in getting this done today over praying that the whole world gets fixed in whatever time frame it takes?] THAT IS A VERY GOOD POST... EXACTLY. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

7-8-2013 Intel Guru Jester [concerning timing do they still see it as a prerequisite to pull the trigger on a weekend] IT SEEMS TO BE THE MOST PROBABLE...I AM NOT AWARE OF A TWO DAY EXTENSION...I STILL HAVE YET TO SEE THAT IN WRITING...THE 10 DAYS...OR THE EXTENSION...WE ARE AWARE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS ON HIGH ALERT...WAITING TO GET WHAT THEY NEED TO DONE...WE ARE NOT AWARE OF ANYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN...BUT, WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED BEFORE...THERE MAY BE SOMETHING IN THERE WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. [post 2 of 2]

7-8-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE SUBJECT OF RAMADAN HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP AS A RESTRICTIVE TIMING FACTOR. WHILE IN THE PAST THIS MAY HAVE BEEN TRUE, THIS TIME, IT IS NOT. THIS IS THE FIRST RAMADAN THAT HAS BEEN SO CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH AN ENTIRE GLOBAL RESET THAT IRAQ'S HOLIDAY WILL POSE NO INTERFERENCE WHATSOEVER. REMEMBER---THERE ARE NEARLY 200 COUNTRIES INVOLVED AND I AM SURE IT IS A HOLIDAY IN SOME OF THE OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO--THIS IS AN ISSUE OF OPTIMUM TIMING GEARED TO THE NEEDS OF THE WORLD FINANCIAL SYSTEM AND NOT ANY 1 COUNTRY.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:09 AM 0 comments

Monday, July 8, 2013
IT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR YOU!!!"

Earlier this year around March, I was awake in my bed.. and was given a vision.
In this vision Yeshua showed me what would happen with the whole dinar revalue thing and more importantly, He showed me the purpose behind it.
He showed me that we would have a breakthrough, but it would not be public. This is exactly what I am seeing happening right now.
I told my wife the day i received the vision. Now that I am seeing a part of it come to pass, I feel compelled to share it with more people.
May your heart have discernment over your mind concerning these words I give to you, just as it was given to me.

---------------------------
I was awake in my bed and I saw a large group of people come to me.
They came to me about the global reset and the Dinar revaluation. They explained to me many issues, and they asked that I pray with them. I prayed and asked for the Father's will concerning these issues and the release of the new rate.
We all worked and prayed and focused our intentions. Over the course of time, and to our amazement, we finally saw changes happening. More changes than ever before. One of which is a new rate finally appearing on terminals.
But, to our surprise, it was not to be released to the public! I didn't understand at first. How could you have a new rate yet not see it publicly? Many of us thought the rate change could only happen if it was public.
We watched in amazement as we saw MASSIVE insider trading. They were feverishly scrambling, we watched greed uncontrollably consume these traders.
We then understood why bankers and others allowed the changes to happen, why it has gotten this far. The plan all along was to take for themselves while ensuring the public does not have access.
Then the spirit behind the money changers screamed at us, "YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO IT!!!! IT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR YOU!!!"
With strained sadness we looked at all the effort it took to get this far. We looked at what it would take to get it over the next big hurdle, to get it released publicly for all the world.
It was very hard in our minds how we could overcome this obstacle. So with heavy hearts we started scrambling again, everyone was praying again for it to happen... yet it was not happening.
Then the people started talking again, asking each other for ideas on what we should do. They looked at me and asked if I had an idea. I spoke and said, "Let us go to the King of Kings and see what He has to say concerning this."
Yeshua then met with us.
Many people spoke to Him and said all the many different reasons for why the reset has not yet happened publicly. It was explained how everyone around the world has to agree, how everything needs to happen at the exact same time, how insider trading is making it very difficult to move forward, and finally how this feat has never happened in the history of our world making it all seem impossible to accomplish.
Then Yeshua spoke.
"These issues are of no concern."
Everyone had a look of puzzled disbelief.
Then Yeshua explained further,
"My Bride cannot be a slave."
"Before marriage she must be released, by Law."
I started crying, because when he spoke everything finally made sense. We all looked at each other with amazement. His words pierced into our hearts and minds.
Then He spoke again.
"We only need wait, for the Father's Word"
With that we waited in prayer and with a new found peace in our hearts and minds.
And with my eyes I saw many people. I saw people all around the world, people praying, people behind terminals, everyone focused with intention toward this very moment.
With tears in my eyes I felt the moment now upon us!
And, at once, I saw all of the people's mouths open with mine, and we all spoke at the same time.
I saw the Word born again.
Everyone moved their hands and feet in one accord. Then I saw it.
I saw the public release happen all at once.
She is free!!!
Hallelujah!!!
Hallelujah!!!
SHE IS FREE!!!!!!!!
With joy and happiness I saw Her.
She was cleaned up and all blemish washed away, She is so beautiful!!!!
In Her I saw us all.
I saw Her move and look around in disbelief.
I heard Her speak of love for the Prince, thanking Him for releasing Her.
I heard Him say that She is free to choose Her destiny.
I saw Him on one knee and tell Her how much He loves her, and how much He wants to live with Her.
I saw Her heart flutter in excitement and wonder. Her eyes filled with tears.
She turned to Him and said Yes!!!!
I then saw the Princess in a white dress. I heard the Prince speak vows of unconditional love to Her and I heard Her speak vows of unconditional love to Him.
The love they are sharing between each other is overwhelming me in tears.
Through Her and Him we are all One family together in unconditional Love between each other and the whole of the Universe.
And In that moment, I saw the purpose behind all things.

Elijah

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:07 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

My last box of peanut brittle didn't have so many nuts.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent

Mchalfwit is nothing if not consistently inconsistent, and totally wrong as usual.

Intel Guru Jester at least got one thing right, "WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED BEFORE".

And oakie dokie makes as little sense as ever, while being completely wrong as well, and always ready with an excuse for why the dog ate his homework.

I think Elijah had best lay off the tamale kumquat dressing on his pickled herring and icecream, is what I think.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I think it's long past time that some devious subsersive agent signs on to the RV forums.

The messages should discuss how the poster (and his 10,000 closest friends) have been buying up Dinars at ~1,000 to the dollar and redeeming them at (for the sake of humor) some underground Sovereign bank in the United States for something like 1/4 dinar to the dollar -- somewhere in the range of 40,00% profit. The messages should also refer the dinaridiots to a web site where they can pay a modest registration fee and join the insiders.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:Think it's long past time that some devious subsersive agent signs on to the RV forums.
I would think some retiree, preferably a former gubmint employee, with lots of time on his hands, would be the perfect person for that mission.

Of course, if they were too clever and devious, they might attract the attention of law enforcement who might mistake them for another con artist.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Of course, if they were too clever and devious, they might attract the attention of law enforcement who might mistake them for another con artist.
If only they paid attention to these Dinar Dealers and Pumpers, er, Gurus. Of course, if someone did it as a hobby, Murphy's Law says they'll be over them like wrong on Okie.

As for the fer sure RV on Monday - well, it came off, but just not on Monday. The latest word is Tuesday, 'though I suppose if we wait a bit it will change.

Monday, July 8, 2013
TerryK - Tuesday Banking

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU I JUST GO THE EMAIL THAT SAID IRAQ IS GOING TO RV. Quote: "BAGHDAD / With: spokesman called white parliamentary bloc Kazem Al-Shammari to make an appointment to reset the Iraqi currency. Al-Shammari said in a press statement, received a "news the future," a copy of it, that "the high volume of reserves of Iraq from foreign currency to $ 76 billion in addition to the 30 tons of gold bullion, and out of Iraq from Chapter VII, make it necessary to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency ." SEE IT, RESET THE CURRENCY NOT REINSTATE, RESET. FOR YOU THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT MEANS MORE MONEY.

This means Tuesday!! BANK!!!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:46 PM

8 comments:

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
So... the False Flag possibility starts tomorrow

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 9:07 PM
I hope it wasn't his contact with his shoe phone supplying him information again! Last time it didn't pan out to well.

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
How the hell did you pull a date out of that? No wonder you post such asinine, bizarre crap, you don't really know what you're reading.

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I would say you are building false hope to people who were really relying on this RV. People like you should be ashamed of yourselves! How can you build people's hopes up day after day, week after week... just to sell your stories?
You are hurting people. Please just stop... it hasn't happened, and if it does, it will not be announced before...and certainly not announced first to the "gurus".

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Lol! You see how you set yourself up to be disappointed? It nowhere in there even hinted towards Tuesday... Wow

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Sounds really great ... but, why does it mean "Tuesday"?

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 10:22 PM
hmmyea..maybe

Anonymous July 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I hope and pray that this is true!!! So tired of waiting and thinking that it is going to happen and there is always an excuse!! I pray that this is going to happen!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Bluewolf commentary - 7-9-13

TODAY I WANT TO EXPRESS WHAT TEN YEARS IN DINARLAND HAS TAUGHT ME.

I HAVE SEEN HARDSHIPS, DEATH OF HOPEFUL PEOPLE GOOD FRIENDS THAT DIED WAITING FOR THERE MONEY MAYBE TO PAY THERE OPERATIONS DO TO CANCER, MAYBE TO PAY FOR THERE MEDS BEING THAT THEY ARE SO COSTLY, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE CALL ME AND BREAK DOWN CRYING WHILE THEY TELL ME THAT IN A WEEKS TIME THEY SHALL BE PLACED IN THE STREETS FAMILY AND ALL.

I HAVE SEEN HOW PEOPLE INFORM ME THAT THEY PASSED THERE WINTER IN SOME SHELTER OR HOTEL ROOM WITH THERE ENTIRE FAMILY. I HAVE SEEN MINISTRIES GO UNDER DO TO LACK OF FUNDING. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE INFORM ME THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WHERE THERE NEXT MEAL WILL COME FROM.

I HAVE PEOPLE TELL ME THAT THEY HAVE LOST THERE FAITH IN OUR GOD, BUT THE TRUTH IS GOD IS NOT HOLDING THIS MAN IS.

OH I HAVE SEEN A LOT MORE THAN MOST OF YOU BEING BANKS EXECUTIVES OR COMMON FOLKS HAVE NOT.

MILLIONS OF COMMENTARIES AND TEXTS, EMAILS AND CALLS. YES I HAVE SEEN MUCH HURT AND I KNOW AND YOU KNOW THAT THIS RV IS A SOLUTION TO YOUR CURRENT PROBLEMS AND THAT OF YOUR NEIGHBORS, BUT WHO HAS HEARD YOU FOR YOU HAVE BEEN SO QUIET.

I WISH TO HEAR YOU AND SO DOES THE NEXT. MAYBE IF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE INVOLVE IN THIS DISTRIBUTION MAY SEE YOUR STORY MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE THEY WILL PUSH ON AND PRESS THE GO BUTTON SO THAT ALL OUR LIVES WILL GET BETTER NOW I KNOW THERE ARE MORE OF YOU THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME ALIVE AND TELL YOUR STORY.

YOUR WELCOME TO WRITE UNDER THIS EMAIL UNDER COMMENTS.

YES WHY DON'T WE OPEN UP SO THAT ALL CAN SEE A LITTLE PART OF AMERICA THAT IS SUFFERING.

TALKING ABOUT IT CURES THE SOUL AND IT ENLIGHTENS THOSE WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE TO FIND A SOLUTION TO THE TASK THAT IS BEFORE THEM, AND THAT IS THE INTERNATIONAL RELEASE OF ALL CURRENCIES.

IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

I JUST HOPE THAT THE DEVILS STEPS ASIDE AND PERMITS THAT THESE FORUMS LET YOU EXPRESS YOURSELVES.

MY BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU, YOURS IN CHRIST,
BLUWOLF

( P.S. IF YOU HAVE A STORY TO TELL LET IT BE KNOWN NOW )

SHALA AND TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE DELAYING THIS PROCESS HEY IF YOU ARE NOT THE SOLUTION WELL THEN STEP ASIDE AND STOP BEING THE PROBLEM.... DECLARO PROSPERIDAD PARA TODOS EN TU NOMBRE..AMEN ASI SERA

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:29 PM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:TODAY I WANT TO EXPRESS WHAT TEN YEARS IN DINARLAND HAS TAUGHT ME.
So this is what the Dinarettes have been brought to after ten years of being hoodwinked? Relying on hard luck stories to make the RV come true?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I think old Bluballs is not only grammatically challenged, but reality challenged as well.

If he hasn't learned to recognize a crock when he smells one, he ain't a never gonna, which is pretty much my take on him as it is, and pretty much speaks to the rest of the dinaridjits.

As someone once said, you can't fix stupid, and this pretty much proves the rule.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

The Observer wrote:
AndyK wrote:Think it's long past time that some devious subsersive agent signs on to the RV forums.
I would think some retiree, preferably a former gubmint employee, with lots of time on his hands, would be the perfect person for that mission.

Of course, if they were too clever and devious, they might attract the attention of law enforcement who might mistake them for another con artist.
Post as submitted was deleted, account was banned, and I received a REALLY nasty e-mail message threatening all kinds of retribution for interfering in the official RV process.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

AndyK wrote:Post as submitted was deleted, account was banned, and I received a REALLY nasty e-mail message threatening all kinds of retribution for interfering in the official RV process.
A long time back I decided to pepper the NESARA-friendly forums with the announcement of NESARA V, just like NESARA except it had a clause which made announcement & implimentation easy. The posts were along the lines of "We all want NESARA, but it never seems to get announced, so let's back NESARA V and git er done." Got banned at light speed from a bunch of places.

If they thought the RV was real, one would think they would go for such posts.

By the way, your submitting these DID interfere with the official RV process (took it back to square one), but so does calling the banks. Given that I call Wells Fargo every hour on the hour raving and screaming (so they'll know it's a Dinarian), your interference probably didn't matter...
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:Post as submitted was deleted, account was banned, and I received a REALLY nasty e-mail message threatening all kinds of retribution for interfering in the official RV process.
It doesn't appear that they are very supportive in providing entertainment to government retirees. Don't they realize that by denying access, they are only encouraging those same retirees to getting involved in sordid activities like bingo, shuffleboard, cruises, Disneyworld and all-you-can-eat-buffets?

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie has just changed today’s banner:

RV/RESET Rumors
CONFIRMED - BERNANKE ON TV NEWS AT 4:30 PM EST MAKING GOLD CURRENCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Rumor - Christine Largarde delayed the RV by trying to add more countries at the last moment. She was over ruled but her motivations are suspect especially with her close relationship to Obama.

Rumor - Banks telling those waiting in line today to exchange dinars to come back tomorrow. Multiple reports from East Coast and Midwest.

Rumor - TerryK and others hearing RV is showing on Forex NOW.

Rumor - WF and Chase Banks have increased bank security for this week

I can personally move the second rumor into the “Confirmed” column with this transcript from a Wells Fargo bank at a location I can’t name for obvious reasons.

- I’m sorry, but you have to leave because we’re closing.
- I’m not leaving until you acknowledge the RV and cash in my Dinars!
- We’ve told you many times, sir, that we can’t do that.
- Your saying it’s false only confirms it’s true! Let me talk to your supervisor!
- He’s left and won’t be back until tomorrow.
- Are you saying that if I come back tomorrow you’ll cash my Dinars then?
- If I did would you leave?
- Sure!
- Then yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying.

Can’t get better confirmation that that!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

For our edification, prurient amusement and worship, just what did you submit that got you deleted and banned?
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So yesterday-and I pay $4 per month for this "intel" so it must be spot on- Blaino* sez that the "smart cards" have been loaded and are paying $1 per 1 dinar. The planeteers did not care for this rate.

*Blaino sells dinar plus some sort of trust deal, and he is an RV Guru as well. WTF?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:For our edification, prurient amusement and worship, just what did you submit that got you deleted and banned?
He told them that he was the original RV guru, that the RV funded 10 years ago and they had all missed out.