Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

No banker stories, but there is this classic "dancing in the streets in Iraq" from "King" at TNT.

News, Rumors, and Opinions Late Saturday Night
11/30/2014

TNT:

King: American Soldier in Bagdad reports widespread partying in the streets and widespread partying in the streets in Iraq

Hello all, I was asked by a few people to repost my earlier chat from tonight. It certainly lines up with the Dec. 1 anticipated timeline for the Economic Reform in Iraq as promised to the people of Iraq by their government.

Here it is:

PART 1 - My friends nephew has a close friend who is in Bagdad. This is the message I got from my friend a few hours ago: "I have word from _____(nephew) who has a soldier friend in Bagdad and he is telling what is going on. Street parties --celebrations everywhere….

PART 2: "Took a couple days to set it up he said … even one of Bagdad's most crucial thorough fairs is blocked off to make more space! Took a couple of days to set it up”--he said.
PART 3: The nephews American Soldier friend in Bagdad continued, "there is a huge celebration happening there Sunday[so tonight—Saturday night--in the USA]

PART 4: My friend did not say if the American Soldier in Bagdad giving the reports of celebrations in the street were for RV reasons--but I assumed so given the timing---I will go ask my friend to see if she can verify.

Part 4 Continued: King speaking now: When I asked my friend to verify that the American Soldier in Iraq was indicating that the celebration was due to the RV she said this, “…DC said Economic Reform was to be done by Dec. 1 (according to announcements on Iraq TV). Then the US can go once finished. Sounds like that’s what’s happening.”

PART 5 I'm getting a few more details. My friend and her nephew (a veteran) both have VNN and she has IQN, too. It's the nephew' s American Soldier friend in Bagdad providing the info but our info is from Email and texts.

PART 6: The Soldier in Bagdad said, "It's happened before [that they've had celebrations] but they didn't block the road off before.

PART 7: He said, "that indicates it's gonna become a secure path for important people to go through." He said, "It's called Morelt's--a very busy thoroughfare area--- in an area where there's monuments, a park, and the famous double sword thing you may have seen on TV--they're called "the swords of Quasi" or something …” he says, they are putting up a stage and mobile lights.

PART 8: The nephew said, [paraphrase] "He mentioned some other stuff non related [or was it??] that was weird he said that theres a ton of foreign troops there now compared to when he left Erbil including Russians and Iranian special forces. He said both are very friendly to everyone there and even salute other nation's officers.

SO………………my friend was very excited as her nephew was reporting to her and she was passing it on to me/us. Hope this helps.

To the naysayers, this came directly from an American Soldier in Bagdad… preparing for some great event and witnessing widespread partying in the street. Take it for what it's worth. Can you be happy for the happiness of the Iraq people regardless of the source of the happiness…or does that happiness have to be confirmed as being sourced by a valid reason for happiness?? Eh? I reported what my dear friend told me. Period. I am happy. And, I do believe. King

If you can't believe this first-person report from a "friend's nephew's close friend," what can you believe? Better get ready!

"Are You Really Ready?" : Tips and Questions by Exogen at S3A

11/29/2014

EXOGEN November 29, 2014

HAVE YOUR ASKED YOUR CURRENCY DEALER/BROKER ANY OF THESE 31 QUESTIONS YET?

QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR CURRENCY DEALERS:

1. CAN YOU COVER RESERVES & LAYAWAYS?
2. IS YOUR FIRM LIQUID TO COVER THE CURRENCY ON RESERVE/LAYAWAY?
30. IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT?
31. IN THE EVENT YOUR COMPANY CAN NOT GET THE PHYSICAL CURRENCY FOR MY RESERVE WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE BASED ON YOUR POLICIES & PROCEDURES?

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THESE 41 ITEMS YET?

1. HAVE YOU IDENTIFIED YOUR PRIMARY EXCHANGE BANK?
2. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE BRANCH TO MEET THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE COMPLETING YOUR CURRENCY EXCHANGE?
40. HAVE YOU RESEARCHED THE RATINGS OF YOUR PRIMARY EXCHANGE BANK?
41 ARE YOU READY AND PREPARED WITH ALL DUE DILIGENCE, PLANNING, AND STRATEGIES COMPLETED TODAY!

HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THESE 54 EXCHANGE TIPS AND STRATEGIES YET?

1. LEVERAGE MULTIPLE BANKS
2. UNDERSTAND BANKS WORK FOR YOU
53. LEVERAGE MULTIPLE CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES IN YOUR LEVERAGED EXCHANGE PLAN
54. UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF A THIRD PARTY NON BANK WEALTH MANAGEMENT ENTITY

CAN YOU ANSWER THESE 28 QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW TODAY?

1. HAVE I FIGURED OUT HOW I WILL PAY FOR RESERVES?
2. HOW WILL I COORDINATE RECEIVING RESERVES WITH AN APPOINTMENT LOGISTICALLY?
27. WILL I NEED TO TAKE A PERSON WITH ME TO REVIEW ALL THE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE SIGNED?
28. DO I UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BANK ACCOUNTS THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE?

WHICH QUESTIONS FROM THIS LIST OF 61 QUESTIONS WILL YOU ASK THE BANK AT YOUR EXCHANGE APPOINTMENT

THE QUESTIONS:

1. WHAT TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNTS DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE?
2. WHAT IS THE FDIC COVERAGE ON THIS ACCOUNT?
60. WHAT OTHER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IF I DECIDE TO EXCHANGE MORE CURRENCY AND IS MY EXCHANGE RATE NEGOTIABLE
61. PLEASE SHOW ME THE RATES CURRENTLY ON YOUR BANK SCREEN BEFORE I EXCHANGE.......
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From Bloomberg, one minute ago:

1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 1,206.5676 Iraqi Dinar (IQD). Wells Fargo doesn't list the IQD as being available through them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:From Bloomberg, one minute ago:

1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 1,206.5676 Iraqi Dinar (IQD). Wells Fargo doesn't list the IQD as being available through them.
It's even better than that. As pointed out previously, Wells Fargo has very prominently disclaimed any dealing in the dinar.

No doubt, however, this is just a bit of misdirection meant to avoid giving away some HIGH-VALUE INTEL, or something.
---
Morrand
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

morrand wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:From Bloomberg, one minute ago:

It's even better than that. As pointed out previously, Wells Fargo has very prominently disclaimed any dealing in the dinar.

No doubt, however, this is just a bit of misdirection meant to avoid giving away some HIGH-VALUE INTEL, or something.
You've got to admire dinarian (il)logic: the very fact that Wells Fargo is stating that they do not handle IQD is evidence that they do, and are planning to cash in when the RV happens -- tomorrow, or some time like that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:No banker stories, but there is this classic "dancing in the streets in Iraq" from "King" at TNT.

News, Rumors, and Opinions Late Saturday Night
11/30/2014

TNT:

King: American Soldier in Bagdad reports widespread partying in the streets and widespread partying in the streets in Iraq

Do we even have U.S. troops inside Baghdad right now? I know we still had Blackwatch and other contractors in country but I though we had pulled any actual troops out.

If you can't believe this first-person report from a "friend's nephew's close friend," what can you believe? Better get ready!

THE QUESTIONS:

1. WHAT TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNTS DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE?

The same accounts we had available yesterday when you asked, none for you.

2. WHAT IS THE FDIC COVERAGE ON THIS ACCOUNT?

...The same as is on every other account out there. Don't remember there being a super secret, extended FDIC insurance amount for "special" accounts. Or maybe DK just hasn't gotten around to answering that PM yet.....

60. WHAT OTHER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IF I DECIDE TO EXCHANGE MORE CURRENCY AND IS MY EXCHANGE RATE NEGOTIABLE

No
61. PLEASE SHOW ME THE RATES CURRENTLY ON YOUR BANK SCREEN BEFORE I EXCHANGE.......

Kiss my ass.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RV RUMORS/GOSSIP

Mr. Cohen of the US Treasury and new head of the Bush Cabal was instructed by Bush 41 to release the RV. The Republic President General Carter Hand persuaded Bush 41 to cooperate.

On what authority would a private citizen Bush 41 be allowed to instruct the treasury dept. --- Unless that treasury is owned by the cabal! Time for the Republic Treasury to step in.

Iraq is about to announce the RV for worldwide distribution.

PLANS are for a same time announcement of the RV, Gold Backed currency and Republic. May be today!

DUE TO DELAYED ‘BLOCKED’ RV ----- STILL NEED SURVIVAL FUNDS! Your Donation Support For John’s Family Survival Is $350 Elect & Internet bills NOT PAID. Use the Pay pal button on the upper left or Checks/MOs can be mailed to John MacHaffie, XXX ------ BLOG IS COMING DOWN FRIDAY DUE TO FUNDING.

Thursday, December 4, 2014
Intel Guru Tony
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 7:02:07 AM
Subject: DinarUpdate once again

12-3-2014 Intel Guru Tony [via Adept 1] So, Sunday and Monday they were having pre-celebrations, with everyone excited about the announcements to be made. Abadi made the first part of the announcement, but CBI didn’t do their part, and everyone was upset. So they have rescheduled the celebrations for…[tomorrow afternoon through the weekend.] It could be today, tomorrow or Sunday night. There is a go, go, go now. Iraq will decide when we go exactly – this time they say they have totally released it to Iraq, for their timing. We should feel good, yes, but we’ve been here before. Everyone is in position and celebrations are planned for tomorrow, so let’s see what happens!

12-3-2014 Intel Guru DC [via Adept 1] The UN are aggravated that the US continues to throw up BS flags all the time. They are applying pressure on the US to allow this to go through. The BIS+IMF are still trying to coordinate timing and keep the egos in check. The UST and administration guys are being told GO from the highest levels, as of yesterday. Now everyone is getting prepped up and going into lockdowns. They are loading the systems back up as well. The banks are ready to take this forward now. The security and call centers are prepped and ready to go.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:55 AM

General Carter Ham has changed his name to Hand? A sure sign that the RV is go, go, go!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

RV John
What's that tinfoil you have on?
Could it be your favorite clothes from days gone by?
And did I hear you say
You were meeting them here today
To take them to your RV in the sky

He's 41 and everyone calls him Tommy
He's single and he still lives with his Mommy.
But he thinks he'll soon go very, very far
'cause Iraq will soon revalue its dinar.

All his life he's worked as a lowly chicken plucker
All the grifters know that he's a stupid moth... er, sucker
for every two-bit hustle, scam and con.
Just as soon as he saves money, it is gone.

Now he listens to a man named John MacHaffie.
All the folks 'round Brownsville think he's daffy
to buy dinars and then hide them 'neath his roof
‘cause they know his fortune is as dead as Poof.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote: On what authority would a private citizen Bush 41 be allowed to instruct the treasury dept. --- Unless that treasury is owned by the cabal! Time for the Republic Treasury to step in.
I'm not sure that PoTUS qualifies as a private citizen. Even coming in the middle of a letter of inanity, like it does, it still wouldn't make sense.

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:RV John
What's that tinfoil you have on?
Could it be your favorite clothes from days gone by?
And did I hear you say
You were meeting them here today
To take them to your RV in the sky

He's 41 and everyone calls him Tommy
He's single and he still lives with his Mommy.
But he thinks he'll soon go very, very far
'cause Iraq will soon revalue its dinar.

All his life he's worked as a lowly chicken plucker
All the grifters know that he's a stupid moth... er, sucker
for every two-bit hustle, scam and con.
Just as soon as he saves money, it is gone.

Now he listens to a man named John MacHaffie.
All the folks 'round Brownsville think he's daffy
to buy dinars and then hide them 'neath his roof
‘cause they know his fortune is as dead as Poof.
Better than a limerick! :roll:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

rogfulton wrote: Better than a limerick! :roll:
There once was a man, a real wiener,
who bought himself millions of Dinar.
He thought they would RV,
making him incredibly wealthy.
But that RV, no one has seen 'er.

MacHaffie's banner:

R.V. / GCR December 6, 2014 at 5:04pm

Some of you are acting like you do not know what is going on
The global currency reset has been call… it is done …you are waiting for the RV …you are waiting for the United States to come out with currency that you can use
They need to get rid of the Fiat dollar glee is Tokyo bonds must move first before the GCR can have the release of funds for currency reset after Iraq RV
All of this is in play now
Look gold needs to get to where it's going in order to pay the bond
When those bonds are paid and the gold gets to where it's going then the country's debts are paid happy global currency reset .... happiest Timberdays

Vinman December 6, 2014 at 9:22pm

Comptroller of the Currency, the UST, and Bureau of Engraving and Printing are finished sending messages and notifications globally.
Bank letters of credit being sent over global SWIFT network.
Old financial system dismantling and changeover to new transparent system is complete.
FRN/USN currency swaps for all banks is complete.
You are at the starting line of your exchange and we have a green light.
Bases are loaded…..it is 4th down and inches to the RV/GCR goal
Santa is getting into his sleigh now….and it’s snowing like a son-of-a-gun (historic snowfall)
The storm is over now.
We made it!…..God has favored and is blessing you.

You are the future. Go make it count...and always pay it forward.
Santa clause is coming to town.

G T December 6, 2014 at 8:24pm

Saturday Evening Clues......
UST is changing from Old To New Financial Systems (Petro to Asset Backed System).....IS COMPLETED!!!
We're in the Starting Blocs, The GREEN LIGHT's Been Given......
BASES LOADED & AT THE 1/2 Inch Line
We GOTTA BLIZZARD .....
We're ON SANTA WATCH.......
LOOK......We Got 1/2 A SANTA!!!

Bases are loaded in football?

Saturday, December 6, 2014
Dinar: GOOD RUMORTEL
Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2014 12:53:06 AM
Subject: Dinar: GOOD RUMORTEL

s3a - G T December 5, 2014 at 5:35pm Afternoon Clues....... PLANES LANDING & RUNWAY / ROADS Are CLEAR!!! We have CONFIRMATION THAT Private CURRENCY EXCHANGES are HAPPENING In Witchita Ks with WF RIGHT NOW Time To GET READY....... WE'RE NEXT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
whoa!!! s3a - Vinman December 5, 2014 at 5:39pm Plane load enroute to Wichita right now to exchange....confirmed! Angry whales and bank tellers ready to release Wells Fargo Private exchange location details.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:49 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM
OK. Evidence?
I realizr they may be under NDA, but come on!
DS

Tracey Cooke December 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM
tired of hearing about the bankers being first... they need to step back and allow people that need it first... PEOPLE AND ANIMALS ARE STARVING AND PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR HOMES WHILE THEY TAKE THEIR TIME....

Scott Haber December 6, 2014 at 9:56 PM
There are literally 3 Wells Fargo banks in Wichita!!! THREE!!!!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:
That was so bad it was worthy of Famspear.

morrand

Post by morrand »

Deep Knight wrote: We GOTTA BLIZZARD .....
We're ON SANTA WATCH.......
LOOK......We Got 1/2 A SANTA!!!
"Oh, my God! The fireplace damper malfunctioned again! I knew we should have fixed it rather than dumping more money into the Dinar!"
We have CONFIRMATION THAT Private CURRENCY EXCHANGES are HAPPENING In Witchita Ks with WF RIGHT NOW Time To GET READY....... WE'RE NEXT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
whoa!!! s3a - Vinman December 5, 2014 at 5:39pm Plane load enroute to Wichita right now to exchange....confirmed! Angry whales and bank tellers ready to release Wells Fargo Private exchange location details.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Scott Haber December 6, 2014 at 9:56 PM
There are literally 3 Wells Fargo banks in Wichita!!! THREE!!!!
Maybe I missed it. I know Reno was the key city a while back, but how does Wichita play into the myth, again? Or is this just more randomness at work?
---
Morrand
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't know why anyone would want to willingly go to Wichita, and not particularly this time of year. Just shows the story is phony.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Over time there have been many comments concerning the RV causing spontaneous "dancing in the streets". I, for one, have wondered if there is to be any organization to this hoofing? I think that one of the moving line dances like "The Bunny Hop" or "La Conga!" would suit, as they could move through the parking lots and inside the banks with some type of order. I fear, however, that once people enter the bank proper, King Greed, will rein and abdicate to King Mob in short order. Can it be any other way? It is sad to think of the confused elders searching for support not knowing that their trusted Gurus have been paid in full and are on the way to the next big thing. On the other hand, there may be a new twist to the scam. (The Twist-a popular dance of the early 1960s)
Best to all-
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:
That was so bad it was worthy of Famspear.
Yes, this is the Quatloosian version of an Ebola outbreak.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

For at least the past 6 months the same woman has been on every one of TNT Tony's calls. If it is not a plant, its someone he loves because she asks "good questions" (IE, things that are general/non-specific enough to let Winston and Tony just continue to BS without having to really think about it). One of the phrases she always uses is that she wants the powers that be to "let it go" - release the mythical RV. So, with apologies to Disney, I give you - "Let it Go" - dinar edition.

New intel from Tony on the call tonight
No RV green light to be seen
A kingdom of RV delays
And it looks like I'm the queen.

Gurus letting me put to rest my fears inside
Couldn't stop it forever, heaven knows they tried!

Don't let them delay, don't let them stop it
Be the good dinarian, believe, you always have to be
Conceal, don't doubt, don't let them know
Well, now the PTB know!

Let it go, let it go
Can't delay it anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn around and start the GCR!

I don't care
What delay they say is next
Let the intel rage on,
The delays never bothered me anyway!

Its funny how some gurus
Make it seem like the RV is always near
Fears of this being a scam once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!

It's time to dream how rich I'll be
To test the limits of of my soon-to-be wealth
No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
Can't delay it anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn around and start the GCR!

On the TNT call I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the delays rage on!

Intel flows through through the PTB into the calls
My fears are spiraling, replaced by dinar dreams all around
And one thought comes to mind like a TNT blast
I'm going to be rich,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like new rich person
Let it go, let it go
That RV doubter is gone!

Here I stand
In the afterglow of the call
Let the intel rage on,
The delays never bothered me anyway!
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If this keeps up, we'll have enough songs for the first Quatloosian CD (on Quatloos Records?).
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Many forms of art
work their way into this thread.
Here's a lame haiku.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

I must register a complaint against DK using his Illuminati neuro-linguistic brainwashing on me to get me from not even knowing about the dinar RV to enthusiastically reading not only all these threads but reading the NESARA blog (the bit that don't give me a headache) and listening to the RV conference calls.

It's kind of like the sick, twisted behind-the-scenes world from a David Lynch movie... only with tons more "duh" than mayhem and a lot more conspiracy loonery.
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

See, I keep saying it's all DK's fault, here's proof. Even the ones who shouldn't know about it are catching on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.