Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Gregg »

It is, and has been since before the current bills issue, illegal to remove dinar from Iraq, and I fully expect when they do re denominate their currency they will make it hard to repatriate them, darn near impossible to having done so remove hard currency from Iraq and in general ensure that their final screwing is the best.

Lemme give you a completely plausible scenario:

The Central Bank announces 6 months ahead of time they are issue the new "no zero" currency, and will exchange them 1000-1 for the old currency for 180 days after issue, after which the old notes become pretty pieces of paper but no longer money. In a few days even the Dinaidgits begin to catch on that all that currency they paid a 20% premium to buy is going to be worthless within a year and now the big topic on the Dinar boards will turn to "Where did all the Gurus go?, Do you think all the US Treasury Registered Dealers might have followed them? and How the hell do we change all our currency for the new stuff, in case it RV's afterwards?"
(believe it, just because the CBI comes right out and says they're exchanging them 1000-1 there will still be a cottage industry around how they're still going to be rich.) A million Dinar sells for $99 on E-bay...for a while.
Fast forward 9 months and by now they've finally realized that the only way to even get something, anything, back for the notes they hold, they're going to have to actually travel to Iraq and trade them in, the dealers have all disappeared, no bank will touch them, Iraq has made it more or less illegal to bring them back into the country (it was illegal for them to be reomved in the first place) and well, the first adapters among them will start booking trips to Kuwait to go do it themselves. Naturally, they'll take some for their friends in many cases and they show up bright eyed at the border at 9 in the morning of the first business day after their 32 hour flight....say they have 25 million Dinar stuffed in the suitcase. And whether true or not, the border guard tells them they can only bring in 1 million a day...after they argue, beg, fight, beg and then start to go find another way...the guard approaches them and tells them, for a little "tip", he might forget to search that suitcase if the come back in an hour...20% is suggested....so they are down to 20 million dinar. The finally get into the country with the cash and go to the nearest Warka bank, only to find that they can only cash in 500,000 day for dollars (roughly $5,000) due to currency restrictions, but they can, if they want deposit the money into an account, which they assure you you can withdrawl from the US. They are of course, allowed to exchange old dinar for the new ones.
So they're sick, starting to get scared , and a little bewildered...but they take their 19,000 new dinar, pack em up, and start to head home, trying to figure out how to explain to the other suckers why they just took another 25% haircut on this investment. They get to the border, and the same border guard sees them, motions smiling for them to come over and when he opens the suitcase this time, he tells you about the 40% tax on Dinar leaving Iraq (which may be true or may be just what he thinks the market will bear that day, there are rumors of corruption in Iraq), leaving the intrepid traveler with 11,400 dinar, worth about $9800 he has managed to salvage from the $25,000 initially invested. To save the $9800 he spent $5,000 on airfare to Kuwait another grand on shit hotels leaving a net of $3800.
And since the mount he was bringing back was, when converted at the official rate, close to $10,000 he gets on the radar of half a dozen agencies for the next 6 months.

And not one guru, dealer or subscription selling website owner will be anywhere to be found.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My scenario is more like the customs man says "Are you crazy? You can't try and get that into the county here. You need to go to a quiet border crossing up north where my cousin will take care of you."
One overpriced taxi ride for hours through nowhere and our intrepid dinarian arrives at Wadi El-iziz, where his dinars are "taken care of" and his ISIS captors thank Allah for delivering them another hostage.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote:It is, and has been since before the current bills issue, illegal to remove dinar from Iraq, and I fully expect when they do re denominate their currency they will make it hard to repatriate them, darn near impossible to having done so remove hard currency from Iraq and in general ensure that their final screwing is the best.

Lemme give you a completely plausible scenario:

The Central Bank announces 6 months ahead of time they are issue the new "no zero" currency, and will exchange them 1000-1 for the old currency for 180 days after issue, after which the old notes become pretty pieces of paper but no longer money. In a few days even the Dinaidgits begin to catch on that all that currency they paid a 20% premium to buy is going to be worthless within a year and now the big topic on the Dinar boards will turn to "Where did all the Gurus go?, Do you think all the US Treasury Registered Dealers might have followed them? and How the hell do we change all our currency for the new stuff, in case it RV's afterwards?"
(believe it, just because the CBI comes right out and says they're exchanging them 1000-1 there will still be a cottage industry around how they're still going to be rich.) A million Dinar sells for $99 on E-bay...for a while.
Fast forward 9 months and by now they've finally realized that the only way to even get something, anything, back for the notes they hold, they're going to have to actually travel to Iraq and trade them in, the dealers have all disappeared, no bank will touch them, Iraq has made it more or less illegal to bring them back into the country (it was illegal for them to be reomved in the first place) and well, the first adapters among them will start booking trips to Kuwait to go do it themselves. Naturally, they'll take some for their friends in many cases and they show up bright eyed at the border at 9 in the morning of the first business day after their 32 hour flight....say they have 25 million Dinar stuffed in the suitcase. And whether true or not, the border guard tells them they can only bring in 1 million a day...after they argue, beg, fight, beg and then start to go find another way...the guard approaches them and tells them, for a little "tip", he might forget to search that suitcase if the come back in an hour...20% is suggested....so they are down to 20 million dinar. The finally get into the country with the cash and go to the nearest Warka bank, only to find that they can only cash in 500,000 day for dollars (roughly $5,000) due to currency restrictions, but they can, if they want deposit the money into an account, which they assure you you can withdrawl from the US. They are of course, allowed to exchange old dinar for the new ones.
So they're sick, starting to get scared , and a little bewildered...but they take their 19,000 new dinar, pack em up, and start to head home, trying to figure out how to explain to the other suckers why they just took another 25% haircut on this investment. They get to the border, and the same border guard sees them, motions smiling for them to come over and when he opens the suitcase this time, he tells you about the 40% tax on Dinar leaving Iraq (which may be true or may be just what he thinks the market will bear that day, there are rumors of corruption in Iraq), leaving the intrepid traveler with 11,400 dinar, worth about $9800 he has managed to salvage from the $25,000 initially invested. To save the $9800 he spent $5,000 on airfare to Kuwait another grand on shit hotels leaving a net of $3800.
And since the mount he was bringing back was, when converted at the official rate, close to $10,000 he gets on the radar of half a dozen agencies for the next 6 months.

And not one guru, dealer or subscription selling website owner will be anywhere to be found.
One correction (if I may). All the fees/taxes/bribes etc. must be paid in US Dollars. The Iraqis would rather have USD than Dinar.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Just found this gem on the NESARA blog:
7:21 AM PT Already Blessed wrote

JUST GOT WORD TO WATCH FOR A TON OF MISLEADING ARTICLES COMING OUT :) :)) BRING IT ON!

Already Blessed wrote - I ACTUALLY AGREE THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO TAXES ON A CURRENCY EXCHANGE.............
Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:08 PM
oh the irony... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

What would be even more classic would be for our intrepid heroes, back from their desert cruise and mind boggling corruption, to be charged the 35% tax for repatriating money into the US.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if any of the dinaridjits realize they will have to declare the money they are bringing back in to the country, customs will pay all sorts of attention to them on reentry to the country, and will automatically incur a tax on it, probably as well as a lot of unwelcome questions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

More than one country which has "lopped zeroes" off of its currency unit, come out with a new issue of currency or otherwise changed its legal tender system has made it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to bring "old currency" into the country. For example, in 1961, Cuba came out with a new issue of currency; and knowing that many Batista supporters had taken vast hoards of pesos out of Cuba when they fled, wishing to strike back at them and at those who initially supported the Revolution but then had fled Cuba when things went bad, and knowing that companies outside of Cuba had the ability to print Cuban currency and (hypothetically) use that ability to attack the Cuban economy by printing "unauthorized" currency, the Cuban government ordered a new issue of currency, and among other things imposed importation limits which destroyed the value of the exiles' peso holdings. Eventually, the old coinage was demonetized as well. That's why, for example, my 100 peso note from the issue of 1959 has numismatic value but is worthless as legal tender.

The dinaridjits will soon find themselves in the position in which many Germans found themselves after the hyperinflation of 1922-23, namely that their piles of money were more useful as fire starters or as wallpaper than as money (I remember seeing one particular issue used as wallpaper; and when I was a teenager I got a stack of these same notes in their original bank wrapper).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The dinaridjits will soon find themselves in the position in which many Germans found themselves after the hyperinflation of 1922-23, namely that their piles of money were more useful as fire starters or as wallpaper than as money (I remember seeing one particular issue used as wallpaper; and when I was a teenager I got a stack of these same notes in their original bank wrapper).
I used to have (wish I knew what happened to it) a note from that period; I think it was a 100 Million Mark note from 1923. I'm sure at the time it was all but worthless.
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

GMac wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:The dinaridjits will soon find themselves in the position in which many Germans found themselves after the hyperinflation of 1922-23, namely that their piles of money were more useful as fire starters or as wallpaper than as money (I remember seeing one particular issue used as wallpaper; and when I was a teenager I got a stack of these same notes in their original bank wrapper).
I used to have (wish I knew what happened to it) a note from that period; I think it was a 100 Million Mark note from 1923. I'm sure at the time it was all but worthless.
It was. By the time it was printed, billion-mark notes were already in the works. Fortunately, if you want another one, you can find them at coin shops for under a dollar, in circulated condition, or at slightly higher prices for uncirculated examples.

If you want a more recent example of hyperinflation currency, $100 trillion notes from Zimbabwe are readily available.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I have a nice representative sample of geldschein from the period, in a whole range of values, some of which are quite pretty, all dated 1922 or 1923, can't remember which at the moment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, December 29, 2014
S3A CHAT UPDATE, 28 DEC
RV/GCR: Greetings Love Beings, IN The Last 24 Hours something which has never occurred before in Creation Was Successfully Accomplished. This Means Big News and Movement for All of the Events which this website has been sharing about, LOVE HAS WON IN A BIG WAY NOW! ANTICIPATE A SWIFT Shift Change, and Events Are on their Way! We are NOW Here. We are Going Home Into the Light. This Coming Monday, We encourage You to Get as Many as You can Into this Room for MAJOR LIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS! Live Beginning At 5pm Mountain time!

ITS GETTING REALLY REAL NOW! SEE EVERYONE THERE AND THANKS FOR SHARING THIS POST WITH AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! CHANGE IS HERE!

LIVE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENTS BEGINNING MONDAY DECEMBER 29TH AT 5PM MOUNTAIN

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:32 AM

Monday, December 29, 2014
S3A CHAT UPDATE, 29 DEC

R.V. / GCR December 29, 2014 at 5:37pm
The Chinese said get this done i would tell you more. But, there are too many here that don't want to hear....just know we are in the moment dont look at the Now look at the process has started the Republic is coming the republic is coming
Cry wolf....the REPUBLIC IS COMING THE REPUBLIC IS COMING

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:36 PM

Wolf! Arrroooooooo!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If you want a more recent example of hyperinflation currency, $100 trillion notes from Zimbabwe are readily available.
One of the more glaring examples of the general gullibility of the DInaridgits is that the same "Treasury Registered" dinar dealers now carry (demonetized) Zimbabwe notes and its not unusual to see in the forums speculation on what they are going to "RV" to.

Stupid on a Stick :beatinghorse:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, and while I must be foolish for not recognizing that Iraq is going to be the economic powerhouse of the world soon, you have to admit articles like this one can't but leave you optimistic about the future..

http://news.yahoo.com/special-report-na ... 03381.html
notorial dissent

Yeah, really really optimistic. NOT!!!!!
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

And right on time, TNT Tony's "for sure" RV window of Monday has moved to - January 2! Start off the new year with an RV.

Just like he predicted in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, etc.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Fortunately, if you want another one, you can find them at coin shops for under a dollar, in circulated condition, or at slightly higher prices for uncirculated examples.
Cool, I'll be looking for one. Makes a nice bookmark (which I think is what I used the other one for).
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

So, Deep Knight, now that 2015 is almost here - what will the Dark Cabal be doing in 2015 to stop the RV/prosperity funds release/ensure we all get thrown into FEMA camps/etc.? According to the prosperity believers you/we this year did some really good work - including starting ISIS (to stop the RV) and crashing the Russian economy (to stop prosperity funds, since Putin is a good guy). Hopefully this is also the year we put people like TNT Tony in prison, but we'll see.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:what will the Dark Cabal be doing in 2015 to stop the RV/prosperity funds release/ensure we all get thrown into FEMA camps/etc.
We started early by financially wrecking airlines running out of SE Asia by sabotaging their planes this year. That the way when the Dragon families start trying anything in the way of getting the prosperity packages ready to deliver, they won't have a way to deliver them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:what will the Dark Cabal be doing in 2015 to stop the RV/prosperity funds release/ensure we all get thrown into FEMA camps/etc.
We started early by financially wrecking airlines running out of SE Asia by sabotaging their planes this year. That the way when the Dragon families start trying anything in the way of getting the prosperity packages ready to deliver, they won't have a way to deliver them.
If they try to ship the packies by sea... well, let's just say that there are a LOT of decommissioned ex-Soviet subs lying around, waiting for the right buyer; and torpedoes and anti-ship missiles can be had as well. And, while tourists traipse around a certain island and gawp at the young women there, they do so not realizing what lies below the floor of the sea in the lagoon.... :twisted:
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Why not load the packies into unused ICBMs/IRBMs?

Would bring a whole new meaning to MIRV (Multiple Independent Revaluation Vehicles)...