Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by LightinDarkness »

I love how smoothly MacHaffie's son transitioned into running the site. I imagine it is quite a big money maker. So much for needing a mourning period, gotta keep posting RV/NESARA made up intel to keep the donations flowing.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LightinDarkness wrote:I love how smoothly MacHaffie's son transitioned into running the site. I imagine it is quite a big money maker. So much for needing a mourning period, gotta keep posting RV/NESARA made up intel to keep the donations flowing.
Beats working for an honest living, for him.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

We've known, for quite some time, that the denizens of Planet Merrill love to embrace what might charitably be called "oddball" ideas; but lately it seems that they are branching out a bit. Consider this recent comment from Suitor "ag maniac":

"Jaro's take on this was that during the possible coming currency reset, say for example everybody takes a 90% haircut on their FRN/electronic digits holdings ($100 bill gets you "10 new dollars"), those with 'singles' might be able to trade 'dollar for dollar'".
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Doesn't help that they have no idea what they are talking about one way or another either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Whoops, looks like Tony got caught lying about his listener numbers. He always brags that he has 30,000+ people listening to his live thrice weekly made up intel call.

Well on today's call, they forgot to cut out the beginning where it announces the number of people on the line to the moderator: 1,058 participants, 3,479 listeners. When Tony notices the entire call heard that, he quickly makes up some number of 20,000+ people listening on the web and then casually talks about it.

:haha:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The younger MacHaffie seems to have soured on Dinar RV stories. Perhaps the late John Sr. didn't will his Dinars to John Jr. and he sulking. To bad, I understand the RV will be in the next 5-6 days.

2-4-2015 Intel Guru DC [via Adept1] Everyone is waiting on Iraq. All the key banks, the Fed and the Treasury, and most are on 30-60 minute call. The assumption the US is making is that this will happen at night...we fully expect this thing to go through. Everything is beautifully lined up for the next 5-6 days, all laws have been passed and signed, and now it’s up to Iraq. We understand this will happen very quickly.

Oooh! Quickly!

2-4-2015 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adept1] Last week they restricted them from taking more than 10K dinar out of the country, and now they are not allowing them to take ANY dinar out of the country. That is significant in itself, along with the communications blackout. They are still doing it, it’s active, and there is something happening with their market that they don’t want to get out of the country. Everyone has already signed off on the agreement, so in a sense they are already international. They just need to make the announcement. [I’d like some clarity about the dong rate. You said it would be at least 47 cents, and now I’m hearing it might be 7-9 cents?] We have heard that rumor. We started hearing that on Friday, that the rate changed yesterday. The explanation is that too many of you have dong! We are now hearing they actually changed this in the system. [Is the $3.58 for the dinar still firm?] That is still a good rate, or even a little higher. We’ll see what happens. Iraq will do it when they want and have set specific days that are very soon.

The explanation is that too many of us have 7 cent dongs?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

now they are not allowing them to take ANY dinar out of the country
It has been illegal to take Iraqi currency out of Iraq (without an export license) since this version of Dinar was issued. The main reason this is so is because every Dinar issued is backed up by hard currency and they want that money WITHIN the country to work on building their economy. Taking currency out of circulation effectively locks this hard currency up in their central bank and deprives their economy of the utility of that money.

Of course, explaining simple math to dinaridigits is like explaining quantum theory to root vegetables, so this quick monetary lesson will be lost on them.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I hate to do it, because its a little long winded, but this is the kind of "expert analysis" you get the high minded readers and posters at DInar Vets, the Dinaridgit site for idiots who are proud to be the smart idiots at least....
one of the gurus wrote:The CBI is Ready to Revalue the Dinar
Judge for Yourself if I'm Right

There are two main reasons that banks buy the USD thru the Central Bank of Iraq’s daily auctions:

1) Bank customers need the USD to pay for imported goods

2) Iraqi citizens need it for purchase of goods in the local market place or to use as an investment tool

Through recent news articles, CBI announcements and Article (looking it up now), paragraph 50 of the 2015 Budget Law we know by FACT that the CBI daily auctions (once the budget is implemented completely) will be capped at $75 million per day in the sale of the USD.

QUOTE: It is noteworthy that the current year's budget law, committed the Central Bank of Iraq, in paragraph 50, identifying sales of foreign currency (dollar) in daily auction ceiling does not exceed 75 million
We also know through recent articles and the 2015 Budget Law that all imports will now go through foreign bank accounts and not through the daily auctions. (Once the budget is implemented completely)

QUOTE: The Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Sunday, (the first of February, the current 2015), take five resolutions for "support" the development of the Iraqi economy, stressing his agreement to cover bank accounts abroad to "US dollar" to cover imports

So it is easy to conclude that the daily auctions will be limited to the sale of the US dollar for the purchase of goods in the local markets place and investment purposes.
What we don’t know is why the change and what does this mean to us dinar holders?

In this blog I will show you exactly what it means and why imports are about to be paid for through foreign bank accounts and no longer through the CBI’s daily auctions.

But wait, if the daily auctions go down so will the IQD rise higher against the dollar, causing the IQD to go backwards in value, or will it?

To answer that question we first need to look at what the CBI is really saying:

QUOTE: Bank submit a written application to the Directorate General of investments which enhance the tally required to have correspondents in overseas facilities with a copy of the entry to strengthen the balance of his account in Iraqi dinars from type 216, equivalent to the amount to be converted

Wait a minute, what are they saying, strengthen the balance of his account in Iraqi dinars from type 216, equivalent to the amount to be converted?

Is this saying what we think it is saying? Let’s uncover all the facts before you answer that question.

Let me break this down for you as simple as I can, even then it may get confusing so take your time in reading it:

First we need to know what this type 216 is and why would strengthening the balance of his account in Iraqi dinar from type 216 make it equivalent to the amount to be converted?

What is type 216 and who is the governing authority, who gets this document and what purpose does it serve?

Type 216: is really called BC 216 BANKING ISSUANCE defend as a Type: Banking Circular 216. BC 216 is sent out from the Comptroller of the Currency Administrator of National Banks for the subject matter: Securities Denominated in Foreign Currencies.

What Authority: (OCC) Office of the Comptroller of the Currency,

The OCC charters, regulates, and supervises all national banks and federal savings associations as well as federal branches and agencies of foreign banks. The OCC is an independent bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

Knowing who the players are is so important to know the facts. Ok, why are they involved and what does this have to do with our dinars?

Who gets this document? Chief Executive Officers of All National Banks, Deputy Comptrollers (District) and All Examining Personnel

What purpose does it serve? The purpose of this circular is to advise national banks of the Comptroller of the Currency's policies concerning ownership of securities which are not denominated in U.S. dollars.

This will change the way U.S. banks look at the Iraqi dinar folks!

Look at how they refer to the SCOPE of this document that is sent to ALL banking institutions in the U.S.:

QUOTE:This circular (BC 216) applies to all securities not denominated in U.S. dollars held by national banks.

This means U.S. banks will soon hold these securities (IQD) as exchange securities. BINGO

Wait but there’s more, here is the background of this BC 216: The supply of investment securities which are denominated in foreign currencies is expanding. Banks that traditionally have not conducted international operations or acquired assets denominated in a foreign currency are now acquiring foreign currency denominated securities for investment purposes.

That’s right, they are talking about us dinar holders

But there is a risk in exchanging these foreign currencies that have never been denominated before, see here:

QUOTE: The limitations applicable to a national bank’s acquisition of securities for investment purposes are listed in 12 USC 24 and 12 CFR 1. Eligible investment securities are not required to be denominated in U.S. dollars. However, national bank portfolio investment in a security which is denominated in a foreign currency introduces a risk in the form of foreign (currency) exchange risk. Foreign exchange risk can be substantially different from the risks ordinarily managed by investor banks, because the value of the foreign currency may fluctuate in relation to the dollar value at which the bank carries the security on its books.

OK, here is how they overcome that risk:

Foreign currency denominated investment securities must be revalued, reported and recorded in accordance with FASB Statement No. 52, "Foreign Currency Translation" (FAS 52). Except as otherwise provided by FAS 52, gains or losses resulting from the currency revaluation should be included in the determination of net income for the reporting period.

This will be us folks:

QUOTE: gains or losses resulting from the currency revaluation should be included in the determination of net income for the reporting period.

It is not a capital gain but net income when reporting your taxes folks.

Accordance with who?

The(FASB) Federal Accounting Standards Board

FOREIGN CURRENCY TRANSLATION (ISSUED 12/81)

Summary
And here you can go to see the SUMMARY OF STATEMENT NO. 52

This effects foreign companies operating in Iraq and anyone holding securities in the form of Iraq dinars that gain from the revaluation of it.

Do you see it now?

When does this go into effect? It stands to reason that it could follow the budget implementation! But you decide!

Folks, believe me when I say that I am not bragging but I don’t mind saying, this is the best research that I have done to date on our investment and why I stated in my email update today that God will Bless us all and soon.

Supporting documentation:

Dinar rises slightly and some bankers are reluctant to sell the dollar.

BC - 216 BANKING ISSUANCE
12 U.S.C.A. § 24. Corporate powers of associations
12 U.S. Code § 1 - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
The(FASB) Federal Accounting Standards Board

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/ ... z3QqQzdQo6

What all of that really means is that when a Federally Chartered (read FDIC insured) bank holds investments that are not US dollar denominated, they have to "mark to market" the change in exchange rates every quarter. This change in the rules happened in 1981 (planning ahead for the Dinar RV, obviously) because up until then very few US banks did a lot of overseas investing, back then we still had mostly local banks and not the big ones we have today, in 1981 most banks operated in one state only, and the only banks with significant investments denominated in other currencies were for the most part Chase, Chemical, Manny-Hanny and a few other NY based banks. Even big regional banks like 5/3 didn't have much overseas.

So anyhow, as banks started getting more creative about their investment portfolios, and the rules at the time were vague, the OCC took it upon themselves to clarify the rules on how to value these portfolios before the banks started playing games with overseas investments that were standing between their depositors and the FDIC insured banks. It was an early reform of banking regulations brought on as the banks got bigger, more consolidated and more sophisticated.

It has about as much to do with DInar RVs as the color of my socks.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:It has about as much to do with DInar RVs as the color of my socks.

Is there no end to your Illuminati evil?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
Gregg wrote:It has about as much to do with DInar RVs as the color of my socks.

Is there no end to your Illuminati evil?

Go RV!
Go Strong!

:haha: :haha: :haha:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, I have placed all of my dinars in my unwashed socks, and now the dinars are quite "strong" and I bet I will get a better exchange rate for them, if only for the reason that the US wants the smelly things out of the country at any price.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, February 7, 2015
Iraqi dinar Delete The Zeros Not The Right Time

What is posted is a lame video where this is read (with a few comments about "that's a bad translation" when there are details he doesn't agree with).

Baghdad-Iraq Press -6 February: Parliamentary Finance Committee denied, on Friday, the Central Bank to determine a time limit for the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, as confirmed that it supports the project, said that the bank believes that the time is not right to take this step.

The committee member Jabbar al-Abadi in a press statement, said that “the project to delete the zeros were traded within the Finance Committee,” adding that “the central bank rejects this on the grounds that the time is not right now.”

He added, “The Finance Committee with the deletion of zeros is subject to many positives reflected on the economic reality,” noting that “the numbers in the dinar currency loses its value, the deletion of zeros because the value of the dinar and the fall of the value of the dollar.”

Jamil Antoine, earlier, said the deletion of zeros is a restructuring of the coin, to alleviate the large digital accounts burden treasurers, alleviate the burden of accountants in counting the transfer of numbers,” but he pointed out that “this is not the time to replace the currency, the lack of security and economic stability.
Posted by Freewill at 3:39 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous February 7, 2015 at 4:29 PM

SOUNDS LIKE WHAT WAS SAID IN KUWAIT JUST BEFORE THEY RELEASED THE RV... HANG ON....I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH COMMODITIES AND TRADING TOO LONG TO KNOWTHAT WHAT WAS JUST SAID HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LOGIC BEHIND IT WHATSOEVER.....THE GUY READING THIS SOUNDS LIKE A TOTAL RETARD TRYING TO BE BELIEVEABLE....... NOTHING HE SAID MAKES ANY SENSE....PERIOD!!! EITHER THAT OR WE HAVE .....ALL.......BEEN.......DUPED AND SUCKER PUNCHED.

Anonymous February 7, 2015 at 9:53 PM

Dinar is a Scam. Get over it.

Freewill February 7, 2015 at 10:07 PM

Prove it, show me...
Last I looked Bush Jr was buying it by the pallet load.. better notify him that it is a scam too!

Yeah, if Dinars are such a scam, prove it! And when I say prove it, 10 years of "it's happening tomorrow" stories by people selling them not coming true stories don't count, 'cause that would be an unfair advantage.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Just for laughs, I just checked the Iraqi dinar exchange rate, this afternoon; and I found out that the IQD has increased by .003% against the US dollar since January 16. Thus, if I had a stash of, say, 6 million dinar, my stash would not be worth $4,985.32, as on the 16th -- it would be worth $4,999.79! And, if the rate of increase continues at the same annual rate, at the end of 20 years I would have $5,308.48!

GO RV!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I thought Okie hadn't posted about the RV since October, but I was wrong. There is just this one.

OKIEOILMAN Update
1/29/2015
155 Comments
[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

AS YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN UNAVAILABLE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW DUE TO MULTIPLE REASONS.

ONE WAS HEALTH, ONE WAS YOUR RECEIVING ACCURATE INTEL VIA RECAPS THAT NEEDED NO FURTHER COMMENT FROM ME

AND ALSO I WAS ASKED VERY POLITELY NOT TO POST ANYTHING AS ISSUES BEING SOLVED WERE OF THE SENSITIVE NATURE.
~~~
I BELIEVE IT IS A SAFE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING POSTED NOW WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC.

ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE JUST MAY BE FINALLY AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS LONG JOURNEY.

AS I AM SURE EVERYONE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS CLOSELY AND AWARE OF THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT'S MADE RECENTLY IN IRAQ.

THE U.S.A. AND IRAQ HAD TO OPERATE IN CONJUNCTION WITH EACH OTHER TO FACILITATE ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FINANCIAL BACKING.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING ISSUES RESOLVED YESTERDAY COMPLETED THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE FUNDING ENTITY.ALSO ISSUES OF A TECHNICAL NATURE WAS SOLVED YESTERDAY AS WELL.

THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT IN IRAQ TODAY I BELIEVE WAS THE FINAL ISSUE TO BRING TO FRUITION WHAT WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING.
I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A REGULAR POSTER BEYOND THIS POINT IN TIME.

I MAY POST OCCASIONALY BUT IT WILL BE SELDOM IF ANY.

I WISH TO THANK SAMBO ESPECIALLY AS WELL AS THE MODS FOR THIS FINE CHRISTIAN FORUM AND HOPE IT WILL BE AROUND A LONG TIME EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT--

KNOW THIS--I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND PRAY THE BEST IN HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD.

GOD BLESS EACH READING THIS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN----PLEASE-----OKIEOILMAN 3.53 P.M. 1-29-15
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

I BELIEVE IT IS A SAFE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING POSTED NOW WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC

Clearly Okie is more concerned with climate change than Dinars these days.

This farewell missive on Recaps was followed by an outpouring of wailing and gnashing of teeth from his disciples (those still living - it seems many have shuffled off this mortal coil since he began posting), lamenting his departure and praising his many contributions and godly qualities.

His contributions consist, of course, of being wrong 100% of the time for 10 years straight.
An impressive record by any standard, so I firmly believe that in recognition he should be awarded Emeritus Professor status in his retirement.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A REGULAR POSTER BEYOND THIS POINT IN TIME."

"I MAY POST OCCASIONALY BUT IT WILL BE SELDOM IF ANY."

English Translation: "I know that, sooner or later, most people on this forum will soon catch on to the fact that for years, I have been posting a never-ending stream of verbal horse-droppings; and I now want to fold my tent and creep away while I can do so with my dignity intact."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe he's worrying about a possible indictment down the road, we can hope.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Alcibiades wrote:This farewell missive on Recaps was followed by an outpouring of wailing and gnashing of teeth from his disciples (those still living - it seems many have shuffled off this mortal coil since he began posting), lamenting his departure and praising his many contributions and godly qualities.
I especially liked this one from Franky.

Franky
01/29/2015 6:01pm

Okie
You have been the guiding light for many dinarians for many years now. We all hope the information is finally correct and everyone can move on and enjoy life for a change. We all wish you the best in your projects to come. Franky

It takes a truly great man to be a guiding light when the people he's guiding seem to know his information has always been wrong. I'm impressed.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Dignity!
To my mind,that low down lying bible pitching want-to- be pilot warrior has no such quality. He is a bounder and should be broken on the wheel for his transgressions!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

John-the-Younger MacHaffie invites everyone to sign this petition at change.org to FORCE them to tell us the truth about the Dinar RV!

United States Department of Justice
President of the United States
Provide the United States citizens facts on the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

Numerous dealers of Iraqi Dinar, eBay, and Amazon are amongst the leaders of selling the Iraqi Dinar at a rate of 1:1166 since the countries devaluation during Sadam Hussein Dictatorship. This has been quite the contraversy over the past 10+ years. War debts owed by Iraq to other countries were supposedly to be paid in Iraqi Dinar many different times. Once again October 1st, 2014 is a drop dead due date on these debts. There are many online news posts that are made by so called "gurus" most of which promote one of the dinar dealers on their website, which is fine since they are open and honest about it. The biggest, TNT group, does three weekly conference calls regarding this. The host of these calls is Tony Renfrow who claims to have no affiliation with any dealers, which is extremely debatable. That is not the big issue here however; the TNT group/Tony Renfrow asks for donations to keep his website running via PayPal. Unlike donating to legitimate causes like Red Cross and other non-profits, Tony has you send donations directly to him at tony renfrow by saying sending money to 'family and friends', and has done this for years! In July he changed sending him the money directly to having you say you are paying for 'good and services' (which on every call he claims they are providing a free service and make NO money off this). Most people who get involved stick it out anywhere between 6-12 months before making the decision it is an investment that one day could pay off but they do not need to listen to TNT or Tony. His devoted followers are the elderly and United States Veterans which is why truth needs to be shed on this subject. If he is lying the people deserve to know! Nothing to do with the reality of one day the Iraqi Dinar revalue happening. There are so many of us who are just curious if the TNT group is making money on this or if his methods meet legal measures with the United States Justice Department, California Justice Department, City of Sacramento Justice Department, United States Treasury, and the Better Business Bureau. Specifically in the way he ask for his donations to be made in what many see as not following the laws for donations of this type. We are also not talking about 50+ people here, he has a following of 250,000 people on twitter and approximately according to him 20,000+ per conference call every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10am Pacific Time. We the people ask that this is looked into ASAP before more people loose everything, which has been happening for years. Thank you for your time we look forward to hearing from you in a timely manner!

So, not so much a petition as a complaint about how TNT Tony does things. Hmmm.
"Follow the Money"