Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

I can see where that might just rile the inmates up a bit, particularly if some of them have the sneaking suspicion they've been done out as it is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:So yesterday-and I pay $4 per month for this "intel" so it must be spot on- Blaino* sez that the "smart cards" have been loaded and are paying $1 per 1 dinar. The planeteers did not care for this rate.

*Blaino sells dinar plus some sort of trust deal, and he is an RV Guru as well. WTF?
Of course they're upset, $1 per Dinar is chump change! Imagine having to go home with your tail between your legs and tell the wife you only made $100,000% return on your investment. She'd laugh louder than the first time they took off their pants in front of her.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, July 12, 2013
Dinar Intel - 7-12-13

7-11-2013 Intel Guru TerryK IM HEARING GO AROUND 2 - 3 AM... I GOT A CALL A FEW MINUTES AGO THAT TOLD ME THAT... WE SHALL SEE...ANOTHER SOURCE JUST CONTACTED ME SAYING DONG GOING DOWN HIGHER .50-1.00 ON THE DONG AND HE IS SAYING HE IS HEARING TONIGHT AS WELL. THIS IS MY OVERSEAS CONTACT.

7-12-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 MANY CALLS AGAIN TODAY [THURSDAY] AND ALL STATING THE SAME INFO. THE RV IS COMING AND THEY DON'T KNOW THE EXACT TIME OR DATE BUT THAT EVERYTHING IS WAITING STRICKLY ON TURKI AND THE CBI. ALL IS APPROVED AND THE ORDERS TO RELEASE LIE WITH TURKI AND STAFF AT THE CENTRAL BANK. TIME WILL SHOW THE FACTS. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

7-12-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I HAVE EXALTED EVERY POSSIBLE WAY OF GETTING INFO IN THE LAST TWO DAYS AND WHILE IT HAS BEEN FRUSTRATING TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WITH MORE DETAILS IT HAS BEEN VERY ENCOURAGING BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE AND ALL IN THE EXPECTING MODE. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

7-12-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 MANY INCLUDING THE REP FROM THE UST STATED THEY CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE NOT ALREADY CASHING IN BECAUSE THE CBI SHOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD EVERYTHING IN PLACE AND PROCEDURES ALREADY SET??? EVERYONE I TALKED TO ARE EXPECTING $3.44 RATE. POPPY3 [post 3 of 3]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:22 PM 0 comments

$3.44 is still chump change, hold out for $20 at least. Heck, as long as you're dreamin', you might as well go for $100 or $1000 each! Why not? I mean, Iraq got oil!

As for it happening at 2:00 or 3:00 last night, I don't think so because it's not snowing in hell.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Poppy3 wrote:THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE
Well, according to Poppy3 they may all be on the same page, but the problem is that the page she be blank, empty, rather like they haids.
Poppy3 wrote:EVERYONE I TALKED TO ARE EXPECTING $3.44 RATE
They may well be expecting a pony as well, but have about as much chance of one as the other, as in NONE!!!!

Actually, I'm not sure it's snowing anywhere at the moment, flooding yes, snowing now.

They seem to keep ignoring the Iraqi parliament who for some reason don't seem to be in any rush to really do anything about this, and until they do, I don't care what the UST rep says after he's had a few too many.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Well POPPY3 says:
I HAVE EXALTED EVERY POSSIBLE WAY
Perhaps he should exalt
those folk in "TURKI" and maybe they will help him gobble up some tasty RV!

If anyone recalls "West Side Story" he or she might think the song "Who Knows*" would a swell anthem for this whole RV mess.

*It might be called something else, but "who knows?" is sung a great deal; also "Something's coming!" could be the name, I'm too exhausted to look it up :-)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

O-ho the Dinar RV is a-comin' any time now,
Oh please let it be today!
I wish, I wish I knew when it would be!

I bought some dinars on my birthday.
I even got a few for my ma.
And then I ran into Okie,
Lucky day, for he sold me a million more!

I will be suprised if it happens and how!

It could be tomorrow!
Or even today!
Or maybe next week!
I could really use the pay!

Yes, it could be
Yes, you're right it surely could be

A special delivery
A very special RV
Just for me!

Oh, don't let be it one day more!
I wish I knew what it was held up for.

It has been delayed ever since 2002
And I expect it was the Illuminati.
They say I can't get my money back,
And Wells Fargo says they have no knowledge of any RV.

O-ho the Dinar RV didn't come a-today,
I didn't know how I stupid I could be.
I could have been saving for retirement and old age
But the RV was so special
Just for me!

Gurus:

O-ho the Dinar RV is a-comin' no time now,
But we will keep a pumping that
Don't you dare stop
Until you buy from me!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
texino

Post by texino »

Nice song!
You know Observer, I always thought you were waring a "Guy Fawkes" get up, but now it occurs that you are really Stevie Ray Vaughn come back to us after being set up by the master of disguise; Eric Clapton. As a point of interest, Google Eric C and you may find photo evidence that the man looks totally different on many occasions. DK might agree with this non NESARA topic, but it will depend on his mood. (DK is very well versed in guitar info)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RV/PP/REPUBLIC INTEL

IRAQ DINAR RV WAS ANNOUNCED AT THE UN IN NYC AT 2:15 PM EST ON THURSDAY
Next Folks is Exchanging!

LET'S SEE HOW LONG THE PIG BANKERS CAN DELAY THE PUBLIC EXCHANGE? NOW ON DAY 2.

Pig Bankers
Obama & Pig Bankers

Friday, July 19, 2013
* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 19-Jul-2013 03:49:09

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinargurudoodoo.com:
=====
7-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I heard from 3 sources that the revaluation was announced at the UN at 2:15 EST today. When we will see it is being discussed at this time, could be tonight, tomorrow...i heard it could happen in a couple of hours...we'll see. I'm not calling the RV, I'm saying it was announced at the UN today. It's not on the site, it's not in writing, but word gets out when you have great sources. I don't have a transcript,all I know is that they said that the Iraqi dinar had, past tense, had revalued. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
7-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The rate showing at 5:00 was $3.65 for the IQD and $.47, VND. The rate in Iraq is $3.44. We have some people over there that were able to use their cards & it was $3.44. The lower denoms are out there, just not released to the citizens. Our window is tonight, tomorrow...hopefully a 3 day period. [How long before we can go to the bank?] I can't see them making an announcement & then waiting for it to happen until Monday. We possibly could be going to the bank tomorrow.It's an exciting time for all...It's a good day. [post 2 of 2]
7-18-2013 Intel Guru Jester [It was stated today the UN made a announcement on the Rv. Did u hear this as well?] WE DID HEAR ALL THAT SHORTLY AFTER IT HAPPENED... AND WE HAVE JUST RECENTLY CONFIRMED THEM TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY...WE THINK IT DID HAPPEN...[Now that you were able to confirm the UN announcement - what does that mean for the rate to show live?] WE ARE EXPECTING ANNOUNCEMENTS BY IRAQ AT MORNING PRAYERS ACCORDING TO WHAT WE HEAR... IF CORRECT IT IT HAPPENING SHORTLY THERE ... LET'S HOPE ALL THE INFO IS CORRECT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:41 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous July 19, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I can now confirm this is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!!!
THERE IS NO RV
I JUST CALLED MY BROKER AND HE SAID IS NOT SO.
AN ELECTRONICAL NOTIFICATION NEEDS TO GO OUT TO BROKERAGE HOUSES. HE SAID HE HAS NOT RECEIVED IT AS OF THIS MORNING. ONCE THE PTB SIGNED ON THE RV THERE IS NO INDIVIDUAL PERSON, NO BANK, NO ENTITY THAT CAN STOPPED IT FROM HAPPENING. IMPLEMENTATIONS NEED TO BE IN PLACE, THIS TAKES A FEW MONTHS AND MILLIONS TO GET SET UP. IT IS NOT AN EASY TASK, IT IS A CONTRACT BETWEEN COUNTRIES, INTERNATIONAL LAW COMES INTO PLAY, PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT ARE BLAMING THE BANKS, THE POLITICIANS, MY DOG, lol!
THIS PEOPLE SIMPLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT REALLY TAKES TO RV CURRENCIES.
FYI: I WENT TO SEVERAL SITES AND THE DINAR IS STILL SELLING AT THE SAME PRICE.

Anonymous July 19, 2013 at 10:39 AM
What do you expect from these lying dinartards? The truth?

Anonymous July 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM
[wango1] Simple RV 101: UN announced Iraq had RVed its currency, off it goes to the IMF than to the BIS oh and then to the Central Banks of each country worldwide.
So does that mean we are at the bank? Not just yet it than goes to the UST,
So does that mean we are at the bank? Not just yet it then goes to the corporate level of all banks.
So does that mean we are at the bank? Not just yet it than goes to all regional banks,
So does that mean we are at the bank Yes it does.
Tony said last night it was announced at the UN, he then said he hoped we would be at the banks today. But can’t see this going past Monday.
Anyone without ears to listen with, a brain to understand and a mouth to thank God should please step away from their computer.
I’m so tired of people with no understanding running their mouths before their brain kicks in.
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

word gets out when you have great sources.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Two of those sources are "Tony Baloney" and "TNT" (a 1978 album byTanya Tucker, but not the one with "RV John," er, "Delta Dawn").

Friday, July 19, 2013
Dinar RV Intel - Tony & TNT - 7-19-13
Tony on his Conference Call Just Now: (Friday 1-3pm est)

-- TONY STATES: Iraq mosques had their announcements today. They are told it may happen fro today to the next 10 days - Tony thinks possibly on Tuesday on their feast day …BUT… Tony thinks with what news he has here in the USA it will happen sooner. In Iraq yesterday everybody's cards were loaded so they know it is coming and will be able to use them soon. Tony states his intel tells him there were planned riots in Iraq if something didn't happen so they had to announce this today as they did.

--Tony's notification of the RV announcement from the UN came to him out of Washington DC. I got it from the highest levels you can imagine that you can get it.

--It was announced for a purpose. Other Intel people are verifying the same info now. Tony was ahead of the curve and got a lot of heat for it.

--TONY STATES: People in the banks were in meetings for final instructions...(remember Citi last night) they were fully expecting it last night after 8pm and that was based on the bank meeting yesterday AM.

--TONY STATES: The meetings gave assignments for currency locations. Bank people were under Non-disclosure agreements regarding details. (Tony states how long do you think they can sit on this without talking so something has to happen soon)
--The qualifications and rates will be given to Tony when released.

--TONY STATES: When we go in to the bank, the person we deal with---works for the bank...remember that. They are there in best interest for the bank. Pay attention to what you are signing. Tony is trying not to say things too sensitive...appt's are to be 20 min or so...and then they want us to meet their broker to invest with them.

--TONY STATES: Did go live on NASDAC at 5:45pm at $5.58 and $.58, 2 days ago but not FOREX.

--TONY STATES: Wells Fargo contracted with Mom and Pop type banks to send folks where there are no Wells Fargo near to the zip code of each person, of those who choose to dial the 800 number

--Tony does not see WF sitting on this exchange center information for 10 days and expect it to remain private and quiet – somebody will talk.

--TONY STATES: The bankers in WASH DC are meeting right now to discuss activation.

--TONY STATES: A countdown already started today, but was put off. They were in the last 15 minutes count down this morning and they changed it and called this meeting in DC right now. He just got a text hearing they are back "at the starting line" and expect news later on today.

--TONY STATES: Banks - they have people/procedures in place to prepare for some employees who may go ballistic (when they find out about the Dinar and its value) they are prepared for this even for those people who are upset for having to wait so long for this to happen.

--TONY STATES: They do listen to these calls and they have made changes to procedures and policies based on whats going on.

--TONY STATES: I don’t plan on doing a call this afternoon but more information is coming out and I may be doing another call ONLY if information warrants me to schedule another show.... if the info is not that major I may do a Tony Blast or just wait till another call…

JUST Rec.(*)07/19/13 For those that may not realize it, the CBI is closed for three days due to excessive heat. Do I believe that reason, no. Their getting ready probably for Sunday or Monday as the UN

already let the cat out of the bag and intentional leaks are done for a reason. So try to stay cool, get out of the heat and just sit back and wait as this can happen at any time.

TNT:

[wango1] Simple RV 101: UN announced Iraq had RVed its currency, off it goes to the IMF than to the BIS oh and then to the Central Banks of each country worldwide.

So does that mean we are at the bank? Not just yet it than goes to the UST,

So does that mean we are at the bank? Not just yet it then goes to the corporate level of all banks.

So does that mean we are at the bank? Not just yet it than goes to all regional banks,

So does that mean we are at the bank Yes it does.

Tony said last night it was announced at the UN, he then said he hoped we would be at the banks today. But can’t see this going past Monday.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:50 PM

Dont' they realize you can look these things up? Not only is the Central Bank of Iraq not closed for heat or anything else, and there ain't no currency values on NASDAQ (although their website does have a currency converter for people's convenience, http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/currency-converter.aspx and it doesn't include the IQD.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Not to mention the little detail that the Iraqi parliament is the body that actually has to do something, like actually authorize an RV, authorize the new currency, and authorize the Treasury to actually do something. And, until and unless they actually do something, which they have shown no inclination to do currently, ain't gonna be no RV no matter what imaginary sources good ole Tony's got, or how many times they confirmed in and given him the double secret super duper password. The UN could care less whether or not Iraq ever does an RV or does much of anything else for that matter, so why would it be announced there. The Iraqi central bank is the only entity that has anything to say about any of this.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sounds like Ted Mack's Amateur Hour compared to Dove in her prime. Dove was the pro at prevarication. NESARA NOW! But, just at the last moment, always thwarted by, 9/11, the Beltway Sniper, the phase of the moon, that pesky traitor Pleiadian Commander, the Dark Knights . . . . . . .

This is bush league. Dove was a pro.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
texino

Post by texino »

Burnaby49 wrote:Sounds like Ted Mack's Amateur Hour compared to Dove in her prime. Dove was the pro at prevarication. NESARA NOW! But, just at the last moment, always thwarted by, 9/11, the Beltway Sniper, the phase of the moon, that pesky traitor Pleiadian Commander, the Dark Knights . . . . . . .

This is bush league. Dove was a pro.
Damn right! The Dove Of Oneness (aka The DOO) was truly in The Show. And didn't she play 9/11like a fiddle? "On September 11 at 9:30 AM, Alan Greenspan was scheduled to announce NESARA from the WTC." Of course other events overshadowed the Fed chairman's remarks. Now as great a tragedy as the 9/11 attacks proved to be, one would think that the application of a law which would disband the sitting houses of government, remove the president and totally scrap the banking system might merit mention and cause a bit of investigation by the media. Well, I guess not, because instead of enacting a law passed by the congress and signed by the president, they just forgot about it and went to war and coming on 12 years or so, we are still there. But wait! it's sure to be announced real soon now, any day. Maybe after the RV?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Damn right! The Dove Of Oneness (aka The DOO) was truly in The Show. And didn't she play 9/11like a fiddle? "On September 11 at 9:30 AM, Alan Greenspan was scheduled to announce NESARA from the WTC." Of course other events overshadowed the Fed chairman's remarks. Now as great a tragedy as the 9/11 attacks proved to be, one would think that the application of a law which would disband the sitting houses of government, remove the president and totally scrap the banking system might merit mention and cause a bit of investigation by the media. Well, I guess not, because instead of enacting a law passed by the congress and signed by the president, they just forgot about it and went to war and coming on 12 years or so, we are still there. But wait! it's sure to be announced real soon now, any day. Maybe after the RV?
Mr. Greenspan ("Big Al" to his friends) not only couldn't announce because the site was destroyed along with all those TV cameras that take so long to set up (12+ years), but he lost the statement itself when his dog ate it. "Fido" was one of ours.

The key to our strategy is that the RV can't be announced until NESARA is announced, but NESARA can't be announced until its prosperity programs are funded by the RV.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Seriously for a minute, on DV someone posted a graphic that shows some almanac like figures for things around the world, grouped as thing measured in dollars, million of dollars, billions of dollars and trillions of dollars, all well and good.

SO the Dinaridgits are all pointing out how this and that figure proves that Iraq can RV the Dinar at anything from a dollar to OKie numbers in the $22 range.... (***Important to note, the M2 mof the Iraqi money supply is in round numbers 80 Trillion Dinar, with a whopping 34 trillion in circulating currency)

None of them has yet noticed a little figure in the trillions set for "Total Global Liquid Assets" which, as of 2011, was $77 trillion. So even a "lowball" 1:1 RV would mean that Iraq would have to control, well, everything not nailed down on the planet.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:Seriously for a minute, on DV someone posted a graphic that shows some almanac like figures for things around the world, grouped as thing measured in dollars, million of dollars, billions of dollars and trillions of dollars, all well and good.

SO the Dinaridgits are all pointing out how this and that figure proves that Iraq can RV the Dinar at anything from a dollar to OKie numbers in the $22 range.... (***Important to note, the M2 mof the Iraqi money supply is in round numbers 80 Trillion Dinar, with a whopping 34 trillion in circulating currency)

None of them has yet noticed a little figure in the trillions set for "Total Global Liquid Assets" which, as of 2011, was $77 trillion. So even a "lowball" 1:1 RV would mean that Iraq would have to control, well, everything not nailed down on the planet.
Whats a little logic among, well, screwballs.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

On Friday:

Hmm, what event THIS time stopped the magical RV from happening. The royal birth?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

LightinDarkness wrote:On Friday:

Hmm, what event THIS time stopped the magical RV from happening. The royal birth?
Not the baby. They tried to announce it at standard time, but since NYC was on daylight time, the announcement spiraled down in time and was eaten by a Higgs boson,
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013
** Iraqi dinar - recently being said... **
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 24-Jul-2013 04:44:51

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarpump&dump.com :
=====
7-23-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man WELL CRUD---IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE LANDED I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING MY PRE-LANDING CHECK LIST--I AM SEARCHING THE COCKPIT FOR IT NOW. UST PICKED UP THE OUTER BEACON (MARKER) BUT AM STILL A SHORT DISTANCE FOR THE INNER MARKER. I HOPE TO PICK UP INNER MARKER HOPEFULLY LATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW---HOW ABOUT THAT SPORT'S FAN'S? I AM ON HIGHEST ALERT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
7-23-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE ENOUGH FUEL TO LAST ME UNTIL FRIDAY BUT AM EXPECTING CLEARANCE LONG BEFORE RUNNING OUT OF J-4. I HOPE TO ATTEMPT A LANDING LATE, LATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW ACCORDING TO AUTHORIZATION BEING RECEIVED--I AM AWAITING FOR FINAL CLEARANCE. I WILL INFORM YOU WHEN FINAL CHECK LIST IS COMPLETED AND AUTHORIZATION TO LAND IS RECEIVED... [post 2 of 2]
7-23-2013 Intel Guru TerryK GOT A CALL... TELLING ME 3 AM WE ARE OR MAY SEE MOVEMENT...IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO DO IT WHEN CBI OPENS... I WOULD EXPECT THIS IN THE AM AT THE RINGING OF THE BELL. I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT TOMORROW MORNING. I FEEL WE ARE THERE AND THAT'S AS CLOSE AS I CAN GET TO CALLING IT.
7-24-2013 Intel Guru Jester LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE STARTING TO REACH CRITICAL MASS... A LOT GOING ON...I HEARD THEY TRIED TO ACCELERATE THE UN PROCESS TO TODAY BUT IT DID NOT HAPPEN... BACK ON THE ORIGINAL SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW [WEDNESDAY]...[do you think the President of Vietnam coming to Wash has any importance for the VND to RV?]COULD BE... PRETTY GOOD TIMING I WOULD SAY...[Is the third person you have been watching in place as of now?] NOT YET... BUT HE IS ON STANDBY AND READY TO GO...
7-24-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 [via Bluestar]Secret Service eye-witnessed Dr Shabibi signing the release of the rate and the date. Dr Shabibi transmitted the info to Ban Ki Moon at the UN. Eyewitnesses saw Ban Ki Moon signing off on the same paperwork and transmitted it to the director of Forex. Director of Forex was then given permission to push the button. Administration has numbers already. Mainstream media reporting Iraq given permission to ring the opening bell tomorrow (...can't confirm that). They believe the CBI will release the rate tonite between 2am and 4am with the Forex to follow immediately to show UN operational rates of exchange. Might be in the banks tomorrow [Wednesday] but most likely Thursday!! We believe we are there finally!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:36 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

You know...sometimes I read an article by a conspiracy theorist and I am at a total loss for words with how insanely crazy they've become. So I leave to all you RV followers this beautiful masterpiece by D, an OPPT guru and "intel community" member:
http://i-uv.com/update-by-d-july-28-the ... g-the-air/

Here are just two snippets of the insanity for a taste:
Their plan is to make the Iraqi Dinar the new world reserve currency (for the moment). When I received direct information from sources, including from within several governments telling me that they (the world corporate governments) were told to buy up all the IQD they could. This wasn’t for them to then “cash it in” and use it to pay off their fraudulent debts- it was because the IQD would quietly become the reserve currency as a bridge to their “NEW” global currency. ….. did you catch that? A Global Currency? Again, I’ll get back to that in a bit.
The St. Germaine Trust and various so called “Prosperity Programs”. The SGT Fund requires a special signature from the SGT trustee. This signature is not just pen and ink but also an energetic signature- a much higher order of biometric security. The Trustee spent a couple of months on the run after a couple of kidnapping and assassination attempts and being poisoned. “They” finally got his signature (through duress I believe) …. and it didn’t work. The energetics have changed and none of the people who they’ve tried to coerce to sign off on the release (nor any of the forged signatures they’ve tried) will release the funds. Without the SGT funds they have no backing for the “New” financial system.

…to my awesome friend across the pond: The guy who’s been prancing through walls in the Pentagon is NOT the real St. Germaine. He is a “talented” Being who has been masquerading as Germain to convince you and your buddies that he can release the SGT funds and that you have to follow his “Divine” Plan. The “New” financial system is part of this so called “Divine” Plan and is a continuation of the Slavery that we are already under, but with new “bosses”. Luckily their perceived “Divine” Plan isn’t working out- just as the “New” financial system and “NESARA” is not working out either. They are pushing with everything they have…. but they can’t put it through
:brickwall: