Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by JamesVincent »

This signature is not just pen and ink but also an energetic signature- a much higher order of biometric security.
Does that mean you sign it after drinking two espressos?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The part about making the IQD "reserve currency" is just priceless, sorry about the pun. They can't even get it together enough to do the reverse reval they have been talking about, and it is going to be the new "reserve currency".

I love all the super secret trusts that are just waiting to be released and end the world's woes. Just where do they think all that money is hiding??

I'm really glad I wasn't drinking anything when I opened this up or you'd be on the hook for a new keyboard, as it was I nearly choked to death.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

IT IS DONE!
RV is done from Reno Processing, folks
Rumor - street rate dinar is $11 and climbing

Rumor - intel came from those delegates directly involved in the reset. Await appearance of new rates today after JL announcement.

Rumor - 4 Iraq dignitaries were at the podium of the stock exchange yesterday at the close.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013
DIRECT INTEL 10:45 PM EST

DIRECT INTEL 10:45 PM EST Posted by EXOGEN on July 29, 2013 at 10:49 pm

> 1. EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED

> 2. PARIS CLUB ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED & NEGOTIATED

> 3. THERE ARE ZERO GLITCHES

> 4. ALL SYSTEMS ARE NOW 100% INTEGRATED GLOBALLY

> 5. THE BASKET IS SET FOR RELEASE

> 6. BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS ROLE COMPLETED

> 7. THE UNSC IRAQ COMPENSATION STAFF HAS STARTED GLOBAL PAYOUTS TO COUNTRIES FROM THE FUNDS

> 8. GLOBAL RESET IS IN MOTION

> 9. TIMELINE HAS NOT CHANGED FROM THIS MORNING (ANY MINUTE-AUGUST 1)

> 10. UN OPERATIONAL RATES OF EXCHANGE WILL BE UPDATING

> 11. IMF ROLE IS COMPLETED

> 12. IRAQ HAS MET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO REVALUE CURRENCY & BECOME INTERNATIONALLY TRADEABLE

> 13. THE 48 HOUR DEADLINE GOALS WERE MET WITH PARIS CLUB

> 14. THE TARIFFS ARE LIVE

> 15. UST ROLE IS COMPLETED

> 16. WE NOW ONLY WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF THE RATES

> 17. ALL PARTICIPATING BANKS & INSTITUTIONS ARE ON HIGHEST ALERT EVER

> 18. INTRA BANK MEMOS WENT OUT TO BANKS AGAIN TODAY

> 19. THERE WILL BE MANY SMALLER BANKS INVOLVED IN THE EXCHANGE UNDER THE UMBRELLA

> 20. THE RATES HAVE BEEN SET & ARE TRANSITIONING FROM PLACEHOLDER RATES TO LIVE RATES NOW

> 21. FOREX & NASDAQ IS NOW FULLY INTEGRATED (100%)

> 22. BLOOMBERG DATA FEEDS ARE NOW INTEGRATED (100%)

> 23. THE SMART CARDS ARE READY FOR GLOBAL RELEASE

> Visit stage2omega

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:59 AM
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

No reason not to go to the banks on Thursday then?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Deep Knight"]

MacLaffie says: IT IS DONE!
Rumor - street rate dinar is $11 and climbing

Rumor - intel came from those delegates directly involved in the reset. Await appearance of new rates today after JL announcement.

Hey, Jawn -- check out what I just found on the Bloomberg web site: 1 United States Dollar (USD) is equal to 1,158.6051 Iraqi Dinar (IQD)

Rumor has it that the sprockets on the gears of your brain got stripped, long ago.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Deep Knight quoting McHalfwit wrote:IT IS DONE!
Rumor - street rate dinar is $11 and climbing Fact still seems to be worth about .00086.

Rumor - intel came from those delegates directly involved in the reset. Await appearance of new rates today after JL announcement. Must have been a fun little game since nothing happened.

Rumor - 4 Iraq dignitaries were at the podium of the stock exchange yesterday at the close.
Fact and said nothing

Fact, more McHalfwit delusion and delirium.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

JamesVincent wrote:
This signature is not just pen and ink but also an energetic signature- a much higher order of biometric security.
Does that mean you sign it after drinking two espressos?
Better than the alternative. Signatures based on a nebulous "energy field" that "vibrates" in a way determined by a combination of the signer's natural emotional disposition and current mood would be terrible!

Imagine a world in which nobody can "sign for" anything if they're frustrated or sad and where traumatic events ruin a person's ability to access their bank accounts forever. The worst thing is that energetic signatures don't visibly indicate their validity right away (as indicated by The Trustee's torturers accepting an apparently valid signature on a contract signed under duress). Every energetic signature-accepting business either has to have a professional aura-reader on staff, present for every signing, or risk seemingly valid contracts being totally nullified later because one party just "wasn't feeling it."
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Dinar Intel - Mort - 7/31/13 --- AWAITING PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

[mort] just talked with my international attorney and he said the rv is all been done & legal-just the public announcement has not been announced yet and that's is suppose to be announced anytime now and when that happens -his traders will tell him to come to Reno to get business done..

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:46 PM 0 comments

Not just his attorney, but his International Attorney!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Not just his attorney, but his International Attorney!
Close but no cigar. He needed to have engaged an Intergalactic Attorney if this RV had any chance of happening. But he decided to go the cheap route and hoped that the Dark Forces wouldn't notice. Hah! We hired every single Intergalactic Attorney between here and Ceti Alpha VI, plus gave retainers to a couple Parallel Universe attornies to look for any all loopholes. So no RV!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Sure, his international attorney, like he could afford a real attorney, or even a notary.

What all of a sudden is the significance of Reno in all this, did I miss a memo or something?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

What about Attorneys from the Hollow Earth? Intra-Planetary Attorneys? My grandmother was of the opinion that many lawyers came from the infernal regions down below, lawyers that once made Reno the divorce capital of America, and one would think they would have an inside track.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013
7-31-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony

7-31-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony THERE ARE NO GLITCHES…THE SYSTEM IS DONE...NOT A SYSTEM PROBLEM. IS THERE A PROBLEM? EVIDENTLY…BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T SEEN IT. THERE HAS BEEN QUITE A BIT OF UNREST IN IRAQ. THEY'RE TRYING TO CALM PEOPLE DOWN. CAN IT BE WORSE TOMORROW…YES. DOES IT STOP WHAT WE ARE DOING…HOPEFULLY NOT, AND COULD MAKE IT GO FASTER. PEOPLE ARE FED UP. IT'S BEEN ESCALATING SLOWLY BUT SURELY. WE HAVE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES IN PLACE. WE HAVE SECURITY IN PLACE. WHILE THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR A POWDER KEG SITUATION, THEY FEEL ITS UNDER CONTROL. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

7-31-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony WE STILL HAVE TODAY AND TOMORROW FOR THEM TO DO WHAT THEY TOLD THEIR PEOPLE THEY WOULD DO. IT'S NOT THE SYSTEM, IT'S LAST MINUTE POLITICS. HOW DO WE DO WHAT WE NEED TO DO AND LET THEM APPEAR THAT IT WAS THEIR DECISION, NOT OURS? SO, DO YOU UNDERSTAND WITHOUT ME BEING BLATANT? BANKS ARE READY…FOREX IS READY…EVERY FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS READY. ITS POLITICS THAT WE ARE CONCERNED WITH AT THIS TIME. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

7-31-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony BANKERS IN CALL CENTERS WERE THERE TILL 1AM LAST NIGHT AND AT 7AM GOT CALLS TO COME BACK NOW. THEY ARE BEING TOLD TO BE READY BECAUSE WHEN THE POLITICAL DECISION IS MADE, THE FINAL ONE, THEY'LL GET A MOMENTS NOTICE. THERE IS PRESSURE FROM EVERY POINT TO GET IT DONE. IF IT'S NOT DONE BY AUGUST 1ST IT WILL TAKE 24 - 48 HOURS TO BE RECALIBRATED. RIGHT NOW THE IQD IS AT $3.66 AND THE DONG $.58. [post 3 of 3]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:35 PM

Yes, people are getting fed up and ready to riot because their Dong is smaller than their neighbor's Dinar. Get 'er done before recalibration is necessary so that the Dinar-investing masses don't start a second American revolution! Nothing is worse that waiting in Reno to have your RV recalibrated.
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

But I bought a Dong in Reno
Just to watch it die.
When I see that Dong a-droppin',
I hang my head and cry.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A poll from MacHaffie's Nesara News (or RAP-NESARA) site:

Should a $$ Bounty be issued for whoever is BLOCKING the RV?

YES - Dead Or Alive 880 (76%)
No 57 (4%)
Don't Know 69 (5%)
Nonsense 150 (12%)

Vote on this poll
Votes so far: 1156
Hours left to vote: 14
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

wserra wrote:But I bought a Dong in Reno
Just to watch it die.
When I see that Dong a-droppin',
I hang my head and cry.
"RV Blues"

I hear the RV's a comin', It's just around the bend
But I ain't had no money since I don't know when,
'Cause I spent it all on Dinars, and time keeps draggin' on
And the RV hasn't happened, I fear my money's gone.

When I was just a baby my mama told me, Son,
Always be a good boy, don't ever invest in 3rd world currencies.
But bought some dong in Reno, just to watch it die
When I look it up on Forex, I hang my head and cry..

I bet there's rich folks eating from a fancy dining car
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars.
But I'm the one who should have this comin', I should be rich for free
Those people have liquid assets, and that's what tortures me...

Well if they RV'd tomorrow, big wads of cash would be mine
I take my Dinar to the bank and sign on the dotted line
But I'm stuck in a decaying trailer, collection agents at the door
Still if you got Dinar you're sellin', I'd buy a hundred thousand more.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, August 2, 2013
** Iraqi dinar - recently being said... ** / TerryK
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Date: Friday, 2-Aug-2013 02:37:52

Hi, Folks -
PINING = PINGING
Found at dinargurubullshit.com:
=====
8-2-2013 Intel Guru TerryK WATCH A.M. FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT...HIGH RATE. CONFIRMED THE 30 DAY DEAL BUT WE WILL GET A HIGHER RATE TO GET US ALL IN. THEY ARE GOING TO COME OUT WITH A NEW CURRENCY AFTER THE 30 DAY...OLD CURRENCY WILL BE WORTHLESS. YOU TURN IT IN WITHIN A GIVEN TIME FRAME. IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT THEY WILL EXCHANGE. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
8-2-2013 Intel Guru TerryK IF YOUR DON'T SEE IT TOMORROW [FRIDAY] YOU WILL SEE IT BY TUESDAY FOR SURE PERIOD. THE TEST LAST NIGHT PASSED.THE PINING TEST IN ALL NATIONS THAT'S ALL IT WAS.THEY ARE READY TO GO. THE WATER IS IN THE HOSE. THERE IS NOT STOPPING IT. [post 2 of 2]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:10 AM

"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

There was an episode of M*A*S*H where Maj. Charles Emerson Winchester III tried to take advantage of a local currency revaluation only to find himself locked out of the base during the hours allocated for currency exchange.

Let's assume that there IS an upcoming RV. Wouldn't it be phenominal if the exchange of old Dinars for new required physical presence in Iraq?

Even better. what if we could infiltrate the RV lunatics forum and post that exactly such an event had taken place?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

What difference would it make? One guru idjit or another has claimed it has happened at least once a week since this started, and then comes up with an excuse as to why no one knows it happened and things are still same old same old, and then they will keep right on doing it until the RV maybe really happens and then they'll claim it really didn't and that they are all being cheated..
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Ah, but the beauty is that all the proles will descend on the gurus/snake-oil-salesmen in that the PEOPLE AT THE TOP were able to convert THEIR holdings while everyone else was left holding bags of uncomfortable toilet paper.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

One can but hope.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:Ah, but the beauty is that all the proles will descend on the gurus/snake-oil-salesmen in that the PEOPLE AT THE TOP were able to convert THEIR holdings while everyone else was left holding bags of uncomfortable toilet paper.
To what end? I seriously doubt that 95% of dinar holders ever met their sellers face to face when buying their reams of future wallpaper, or if they did, that they secured any valid identification that would allow them or LE to locate the con artists at this time. This is not going to end like it did for Professor Hill in "The Music Man" with the townsfolk armed with torches and bringing him to justice.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff