Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by davids »

I imagine that the client lists of those dinar companies must be worth their weight in dinar (quatloos perhaps), with all of those credulous dupes and their contact information.

I can't believe this scam is still ongoing.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The client lists of the ones that have so far been involved in various seizures and felony cases have been pretty good lists, actually. Go look at what has been taken from these almost legal moneychangers and you can see that there's very good money in screwing the rubes.

They tend to have pretty impressive collections of exotic cars, high end McMansions, personal airplanes along with lots of bullion in various precious metals and of course, big fat bundles of good ole fashioned Federal Reserve Notes.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Not to mention gigantic hogsheads of hogs' heads.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, May 7, 2018
America: Are we being deceived BIG TIME?

AMERICA.....
ARE WE BEING DECEIVED BIG TIME?

WHY SHOULD WE CONTINUE TO BELIEVE ALL THE REPORTS AND EXCUSES FOR THE 'DELAY' OF OUR OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE CURRENCIES VIA THE 'RV'?

On a daily basis most of us rush to the internet to check our emails and the YouTube reports for the latest 'intel' from Judy Byington, Gary Larabee, 'Bruce', the 'gurus' and others. We check our cell phones for word of the 800 numbers to call. And then there are those we continue to trust as having the 'latest intel' from a high up bank official, or their best friend, or the 'Pentagon general', or 'someone who is heading up this entire currency exchange' and has all the money in the world in his account, or Sheldon Nidle or some other 'channeling' source......

We are continually being told that 'it is done, done, done' and 'there is nothing else to do but wait for the 800 numbers' and yet - the delays and the same reasons for the delays continue week after week. We are continually provided with reports of promises for - tonight, tomorrow, and by Friday. By Wednesday night each week we know the pattern - our 'opportunity' is being moved to Tuesday the following week. Then, it is moved to Thursday or Friday, and then Tuesday the following week. They keep us hanging on with false reports and false hope while these 'agencies' continue their efforts to carry out fully the 'plans' to eliminate over 3/4ths of the planet's occupants and, in the process, the overthrow and annihilation of our nation.

Do you not discern how we are being played - over and over - with the same pattern, the same reports, with minor changes here and there to keep the carrot dangling in front of our non-discerning eyes?

PEOPLE, I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING THIS PATTERN FOR OVER 8 YEARS AND STILL ........
- NO PROVABLE FORWARD MOVEMENT
- NO OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE
ONLY REPORTS THAT SOMEONE SAID HIS FRIEND HAD EXCHANGED, OR SOME BANK SAID THEY WERE READY FOR THE EXCHANGE OR SOME FRIEND WENT TO A PRIVATE EXCHANGE IN RENO AND ALL THE 0'S WERE DELETED AND THE FRIEND RECEIVED ONLY 50 CENTS PER ZIM FOR A 50,000,000 ZIM NOTE!

WHAT??????

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU 'EXCHANGE' WITH THE VERY AGENCIES/MAFIA THAT IS OUT TO DESTROY YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND THE NATION?

THE STORIES REMAIN THE SAME DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY WITH NO PROOF FOR ANY OF THIS

I PUT THIS FORTH TO YOU....
WHEN THE 'GOVERNMENT' AGENCIES ARE WORKING TOGETHER - EVEN TO THE POINT OF MANIPULATING THE WEATHER TO CREATE DEADLY HURRICANES FROM WHICH PEOPLE ARE KILLED OR CHILDREN, PARENTS, FRIENDS WIND UP 'MISSING' AND WARS CONTINUE TO BE WAGED AFTER SUPPOSEDLY HAVING SIGNED PEACE 'TREATIES'......WHY WOULD THE 'GOVERNMENT' ALLOW THE PEOPLE TO EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCIES AND TO RECEIVE THAT FINANCIAL BLESSING WHEN THE AGENDA IS TO ANNIHILATE OVER 3/4THS OF THE POPULATION OF THIS PLANET AND EVEN OUR NATION?

SOMETHING HERE JUST DOES NOT 'COMPUTE' WITH SEVERAL OF US.......

People Are VANISHING into THIN AIR
All Across America (2017-2018)

Republishing this as a gentle REMINDER
Not all things are as they should be
Not everything is as we are being told
What are we to believe?
WHO are we to believe?
WHAT are we to do?

Posted by Olive Oyl at 1:25:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

What are we to believe?
Now that you seem to have realised that your worthlesss currencies will never be anything but wallpaper or collector's items, abandoning the baseless idea that some undefined agency wants to kill you would be a good plan.
I think there may be medication that will allieviate the symptoms of paranoia.

I have a theory that both olive oil and freewill are creations of deepknight who writes their stuff out of irrepressible devilment. My only criticism is that after a while the fantasy does not get crazier fast enough, and there is some lack of character development.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Not all things are as they should be
Not everything is as we are being told
What are we to believe?
WHO are we to believe?
WHAT are we to do?" -- says Olive Oyl.

Well, for starters, here are two suggestions:

Embrace reality, not your delusions, about governments and how they operate.
Recognize that the RVers, the Prosperity Packie pushers and the like have pushed a scam which has made them rich and left you with the smelly end of the stick.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 am
What are we to believe?
Now that you seem to have realised that your worthlesss currencies will never be anything but wallpaper or collector's items, abandoning the baseless idea that some undefined agency wants to kill you would be a good plan.
I think there may be medication that will allieviate the symptoms of paranoia.

I have a theory that both olive oil and freewill are creations of deepknight who writes their stuff out of irrepressible devilment. My only criticism is that after a while the fantasy does not get crazier fast enough, and there is some lack of character development.
Olive oil has been around for a long time, the ancient Greeks used to rub it on their bodies then scrape it off to remove sweat and grime. Funny how things have come around full circle with the Olive Oil at Nesara News. As for free will, do we really have it or are we all victims of a fate we neither can determine or change? I guess what I'm really asking is, is everything futile and life meaningless? If so, what's the point, besides a lot of meaningless sex and pursuit of expensive pleasures?

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"Follow the Money"
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

What do dinaridjits and Randy Beane have in common?

They're still waiting for their RV.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Blackbeard wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:14 pm What do dinaridjits and Randy Beane have in common?

They're still waiting for their RV.
And they're going to be waiting A VERY LONG TIME.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, June 30, 2018
Featured Post

RV/Intelligence Alert: "Dream" -- June 28, 2018
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 30, 2018
Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of June 30, 2018 Compiled 30 June 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Abuse R...

Compiled 30 June 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret. CEO, Child Abuse Recovery, Author, “Twenty Two Faces,” Byington’s Before It’s News articles on an international Vatican-Cabal Child Exploitation Ring:

The below is a summary of information from the Internet. It would be up to the individual reader to decide whether or not it was valid.

“Patience is a Virtue. Having Virtue is a sign of a good moral being. Good moral beings have the power to overcome evil and change the world.”

Judy Note: There appeared to be a blackout on news today – actually a good sign that the RV was close.

On the March 6 2018 Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb Show Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta, President Reagan’s secret agent, announced that President Trump had just authorized him payment of $4.5 trillion. That included the $3.8 trillion plus interest owed him for 29 years, since the fall of the Soviet Union on Nov. 9 1989. Soon a major documentary film "Eagle One to Wanta" would be released that covered how Wanta amassed the $3.8 trillion through a negotiated agreement between President Reagan and Soviet Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev. The $3.8 trillion, designed to go back to the American people, had been stolen by the Federal Reserve System. After a 2006 US District Court mandate was honored that would return the money, Wanta intended to eliminate our national debt and build a new rail system across the nation. "Eagle One to Wanta" would be released upon announcement of the new US Republic – which could happen on July 4.

June 29 2018 TNT Call Ray, Tony: Tony was told this would be done by the end of the month, or tomorrow June 30. If it isn’t done by then he said his contacts say it would be finished July 2 or 3.

June 29 2018 11:10 pm EST New Tax Form Released, Ryan: Paul Ryan: Treasury Releases New Taxpayer Resources

June 29 2018 10:30 am EST World Satanic Cult, Fiona Barnett (video): (Video) The World is Run by a Satanic Cult -- Pedophilia in Australia

1. Fiona Barnett, from Australia, claimed that as a child growing up in an elite international child pedophile ring, she was tortured and raped by many, including:

Her handler and psychologist professor Antony Kidman (Nicole Kidman’s father)
President Richard Nixon
Dr. John Gittinger, head of the CIA Mind Control Program
Billy Graham
Ted Turner
Elton John

2. Fiona named places of her childhood abuse such as Bohemian Grove, where as a five year-old she was part of a child rape hunting party, just as happened to SRA Survivors Kathy Collins and Cathy Obrien. Also abused as a child at Bohemian Grove where he was made to watch a child sacrifice, was SRA Survivor and Author David Shurter.

3. June 28 2018 11:58 pm EST Sex Trafficked Children Refused Help by FBI, CIA, Homeland Security” Byington: Millions of Sex Trafficked Children Refused Help by FBI, CIA, Homeland Security

June 28 2018 Department of Homeland Security Protecting Child Sex Traffickers

June 3 2016 “New Republic via a GCR History,” Byington: New Republic via GCR -- 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016

Thank you to Judy Byington for this in depth post....

Posted by Popeye at 1:10:00 PM

1 comment:

Patricia Dow June 30, 2018 at 2:19 PM
We don't want or need a NEW REPUBLIC! Just restore the ORIGINAL, that's a no brainer for Heavens sake. GOD Bless our ORIGINAL America.
"Follow the Money"
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

IT

NEVER

ENDS

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-fan ... dinar-scam

Congratulations to the new generation of Dinarians. Good luck getting that RV!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And Jay, the founder of Quatloos and the Most Majestic Czar of All Quatloosia, gets a quote.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.noticel.com/la-calle/polici ... 1077381896

Someone stole 2.6 million dinar in Puerto Rico, or $2,500 USD worth.
notorial dissent

Is it actually a crime if there is no real value to the articles stolen and no market on which to viably sell them. I mean unless you are a dinar guru scammer, unloading them is going to be slightly more in the not bloody likely state. Somehow I doubt there will be a large selection of fences who deal in "hot" dinars. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:33 pm Is it actually a crime if there is no real value to the articles stolen and no market on which to viably sell them. I mean unless you are a dinar guru scammer, unloading them is going to be slightly more in the not bloody likely state. Somehow I doubt there will be a large selection of fences who deal in "hot" dinars. :snicker:
The fences will probably go trolling for another dinarian sucker. If I found myself with 2.6 million IQD, and I lacked all sense of ethics, that's what I'd do.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:41 am
notorial dissent wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:33 pm Is it actually a crime if there is no real value to the articles stolen and no market on which to viably sell them. I mean unless you are a dinar guru scammer, unloading them is going to be slightly more in the not bloody likely state. Somehow I doubt there will be a large selection of fences who deal in "hot" dinars. :snicker:
The fences will probably go trolling for another dinarian sucker. If I found myself with 2.6 million IQD, and I lacked all sense of ethics, that's what I'd do.
True, but if they're dumb enough to take them in the first place they're probably dumb enough to try and dump them all at once and get caught. Sometimes, dumb is just dumb.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Speaking of the RV, anyone know what happened to Deep Knight? It's as though he fell off the face of the earth.

Maybe the Slice Girls finally turned him on turned on him.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:41 am
They are the legal tender of a sovereign country. There's also a very liquid market for them on Ebay.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ah, it does make more sense now. Reading the article, they stole sundry stuff in a house, including a safe full of Dinar. So the chances are they thought there was something of value in the safe, and didn't know it was just DInar. :snicker:

Good thing some real useless fiat US currency was also in there, otherwise they'd have carried that heavy thing for nothing.