Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Chaos »

it could have been a real life charlie brown scenario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwnhlnVCdgE
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:19 pm
Is it actually a crime if there is no real value to the articles stolen and no market on which to viably sell them. I mean unless you are a dinar guru scammer, unloading them is going to be slightly more in the not bloody likely state. Somehow I doubt there will be a large selection of fences who deal in "hot" dinars. :snicker:
The fences will probably go trolling for another dinarian sucker. If I found myself with 2.6 million IQD, and I lacked all sense of ethics, that's what I'd do.
They are the legal tender of a sovereign country. There's also a very liquid market for them on Ebay.
EBay may be their only hope. I doubt that they'd be able to get INTO Iraq and spend any dinar; and once they got in (assuming that some of their dinar didn't "disappear" going through customs), they may not enjoy their stay very much.
Last edited by Gregg on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tried to fix quotes formatting,
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:18 pm Speaking of the RV, anyone know what happened to Deep Knight? It's as though he fell off the face of the earth.

Maybe the Slice Girls finally turned him on turned on him.
Maybe all of those supermodels wore him out....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It came to mind as I was thinking about this, but if those were being held by a dinar hoarder, they probably weren't in pristine, or even good condition, which means they probably wouldn't realize much on ebay since I thought they were only processing out really high quality notes since there were so many of the tattered and battered.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:40 am It came to mind as I was thinking about this, but if those were being held by a dinar hoarder, they probably weren't in pristine, or even good condition, which means they probably wouldn't realize much on ebay since I thought they were only processing out really high quality notes since there were so many of the tattered and battered.
Being a collector of things myself, I dug through a few eBay listings for Dinars. A lot of them contain proclamations like:
With Iraqi dinar on rise again, these notes also make a wonderful investment and may be worth lot more in future(Until 1990 1 Iraqi dinar was worth over 3 US dollars!).
All orders placed after the Iraqi Dinar is re-valued or the U.S. Dollar devalues will be null and void.
So I wonder how much the "collectible value" is being boosted by dinar idiots.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

A thread...

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor