Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Burnaby has pretty much got the right of it, I doubt if this bunch could scare up enough to actually open a savings account these days, and they are plotting their trust accounts with their bezillion dollars in it.
That's because the rest of their money went to a bank in Nigeria to release their long lost inheritance.
Also, why Wells Fargo? Is it the only bank that allegedly exchanges Dinars? If I couldn't exchange a currency at one bank I'd go use a different one but Dinarijits don't appear to be able to think that one out.
And I've given up on OKIEWRONGMAN. I now take the approach that the sun came up this morning and OKIE was wrong.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

My theory is that McHalfwit got dissed by Wells Fargo once--an overdraft, or refused to loan him money, etc. and is using the dinaridjits to get revenge. He really needs a scapegoat, and picked them for some reason.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Arthur, but that is the really funny part, WF was one of the very first to quit handling dinars for any purpose, and they have, for the most part, been saying all along that they are not dealing with them or in them or anything. You'd think some one would eventually get the hint, but they don't, and of course the gurus don't want people calling the bank because they'll get told just that and it spoils the shill.

I think Cathulhu may be right, I'm betting WF refused to open an account for him since I'm betting he couldn't come up with the minimum opening balance. Although I'm never sure how much of this he makes up and how much he just repeats from other equally reliable and unimpeachable sources.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

McHalfnut is not the source of the "WF is the Official Dinar RV Bank" stuff, that has been around for years, started out as "Top Prime Banks" and/or "Big 4 Banks" and since most of them cannot name the other three, well, WF wins the prize.

The Reno story is so sick, twisted and ultimately funny that it's almost too good to be true, but I assure you, it is.

Short version, one of the Gurus (I think Blaino but I'm fuzzy on this) was contacted by a "High Level Financial Guy" who, for a fee of course, would allow his members to come along and cash in ahead of the peasants with his "Tier I Investors" but they had to come, in person, to Reno. Once there, they got roped into a bunch of upsell kind of things, trusts, legal structures and such, ya know, the stuff the rich people do....and always, "In the next session, we'll start the cash out process". So when they couldn't put them off any longer (and this went on for over a week, honest) they told the rubes, just give us all your dinar, and we'll give you a receipt, while we mosey on down to Wells Fargo as soon as the RV is live, and exchange your currency for you.

Well, the suckers were less than amused at the bait and switch, but several dozen elected to stay and wait for the cash in in person, an option presented by the promoters I gather to allow them to leave the room without getting lynched. Some of these people were there for weeks, some had checked into expensive hotels anticipating being filthy rich before checking out, and, well, they didn't have any way to pay the bill....

I am not making this up. It was a stupid on a stick extravaganza! It would have been sad had intelligent life been involved.

Anyhow, as we know, anything in Dinar Land, no matter how demented, discredited or dishonest always has a grain of truth so now, it is apparent to all wise Dinaridjits that when the big day comes, the smart money is going to cash in at the Reno branch of Wells Fargo, 'cause they heard it on the internet.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And on the "Why do some banks no longer handle Dinar?" that is, strangely enough, my fault.

First, it is only quasi legal to sell Dinars as currency, it is against Iraqi law to remove currency from Iraq and has been since the new dinar were issued. More on that in a sec...
There is a loophole about selling Dinar to US Citizens in the USA that involves providing local currency to travelers, it should be kind of like a duty free shop where you should have to show a ticket or something but most banks just did it up until about a year ago.

That's where I come in. (and you can search this forum for my post about it at the time!) I was at a party with a person (who I absolutely refuse to subject to getting calls from these idiots so I have not named him) who is pretty high up in the legal department at 5/3. I don't know him well, more of a we know a lot of the same people kind of thing, he's a Xavier grad and Cincinnati ain't that big a town. Anyhow, we were talking about some stuff and the Dinaridgits came up. He, and 5/3 in general, had NO IDEA about any of this stuff.
It is important to realize that banks, even after Glass Steagal are pretty highly regulated in terms of investments and such. The teller isn't allowed to go give advice about investments etc... and even more so than a regular brokerage, banks are super sensitive about the rules. Well, from a legal point of view, selling you a million dinar because you're going to see the sights in Basra is okay, but selling you a million dinar because you think it's gonna be worth a million dollars next Tuesday is another kettle of fish. And since it's at least possible that the fish are going to come to their senses some day, and may start calling lawyers when they do, the banks had a terrible problem.

So my friend goes back to work, does a little digging and is horrified that 5/3 is selling billions of dinar and on the Tuesday following the Saturday when I talked to him, 5/3 got out of the dinar trade. This, strangely enough, was the first many other banks legal departments had heard of the whole business and within 2 weeks virtually no bank in the US will exchange dinar now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

OK, that's a relief, I didn't exactly miss the memo, just didn't get all of it.

I'd heard about the so called seminar(s), and all the nonsense behind it, never got the bit about Reno for some reason, although the ones I was hearing about were more local in nature I guess now that I think about it, and they were selling trust packages and such, guess the guru I heard it through wasn't as good as he thought. That all makes sense now, and you couldn't have made it up and had anyone believe you, but I do know the whole seminar thing happened, so now it all makes a good deal more sense. Do you happen to remember the name of who ever it was that was doing the seminar? And so that is how WF got to be the heavy in all of this, makes perfectly scary sense.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight has offered his Cash Out Yer Dinars Program (COYDP) for years and no one has bitten. You send your Dinars to me, with signed papers saying they're a gift and that you don't expect anything back (for tax purposes only), and any day now I'll send you the highest guru-quoted rate minus 10% in gold and silver in the mail. I'll get your money sent out really soon, honest, first thing next week! It's fast, simple, and you don't have to travel to Reno!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'll do even better than that. Send your dinars to me, and by return mail I will send you a written document saying "tomorrow, I will send you the value of your dinars in United States Dollars."

When you call/write/e-mail, the next day, and ask where your USDs are, I will reply "but I said that I'd send you the dollars 'tomorrow.' This is 'today.'" And then, the day after that, if you ask again, you'll get the same response.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'll do even better than that. Send your dinars to me, and by return mail I will send you a written document saying "tomorrow, I will send you the value of your dinars in United States Dollars."

When you call/write/e-mail, the next day, and ask where your USDs are, I will reply "but I said that I'd send you the dollars 'tomorrow.' This is 'today.'" And then, the day after that, if you ask again, you'll get the same response.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The motto hung over the door of the Cross Gaits pub in Blacko Lancashire is "Good Ale Tomorrow for Nothing". I've drunk there dozens of times and not yet been given a free pint.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, August 13, 2013
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 08/13/13 AFTERNOON

[..OKIEOILMAN] AFTER LAST NIGHT I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT NOT POSTING IN THE FUTURE. BUT---THEY WILL NOT SILENCE ME FROM TELLING THE TRUTH. I AM AN OLE WARRIOR THAT BACKS DOWN TO NOTHING. I AM HERE TO SERVE MY FELLOW MAN IN WHATEVER WAY I AM CAPABLE OF. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK IN THIS SAGA OF THE DINAR AND IT MAY OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THE WEEKEND. THE DELAYS SEEM TO HAVE BEEN RECTIFIED AND OUR TIME SHOULD BE ANY MOMENT NOW WITH THURSDAY BEING AN OPTIMUM DATE FOR THIS OCCURENCE. ANY INFORMATION I HAVE FURNISHED PREVIOUSLY AT THE TIME WAS CORRECT WITH THE TIMING BEING FURNISHED ME BEING WRONG. I HAVE RECEIVED A MULTITUDE OF FLAK FROM LAST NIGHT AND I WELCOME A DEBATE WITH ANYONE ON ACCURACY AND OTHERS BEING CORRECT 100% OF THE TIME. ALSO I THOUGHT LAST NIGHT'S QUESTIONEER WAS APPROPRIATE BUT DIDN'T CONSIDER IT MAY CAUSE OTHERS TO CONTACT WELLS FARGO AND CAUSE PROBLEMS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A TIMELY THING TO DO TO ASK DIRECT QUESTIONS THAT NEEDED ANSWERS TOO. I IMPLORE EACH INDIVIDUAL NOT TO CONTACT WELLS FARGO OR TO CALL THEM. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL BANK'S AT THIS TIME--IN OTHER WORDS--DO NOT CALL ANY BANK. YOU WILL HAVE THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE WHEN THE TIME IS APPROPRIATE AND VENTING A FRUSTRATION LETTER TO ANY (ANY) BANK WOULD BE COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE AT THIS TIME. LETS ALL SET BACK AND LET THIS PLAY OUT TO A SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME.---BLESSINGS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:31 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous August 13, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Anyone who believes these guys needs to have their heads examined.

Anonymous August 13, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I have an email from WF saying they don't now, nor are they going to be in the near future doing any exchange for the Iraqi Dinar!

Anonymous August 13, 2013 at 9:25 PM

> [trigger] BigGameHunter This just in from a friend. Here is my latest from my new source.The source that is one person away from Jack Lew .... yea that one. YESTERDAY Update From Reno: 09:15PM - 08/12/13: Per our guy who is in the bank/hangar, everybody who needs be in Reno to make RV happen is in Reno! Last man to arrive was Gen. Ban Ki-moon, Secretary General of UN, who joined US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, Senator Rand Paul, Iraqi Prime Minister, Mr. Al-Maliki and three Chinese Elders. Their exact words, "bewitching hour starting from 9PM to Midnight." We're ready to go! I will keep you informed of any updates as they come up during the night.BigGameHunter Hold on my guy just texted me. Sent me another email. Hold
>
> Same info with new emphasis, it was supposed to go yesterday and the day before , supposed to go last night, etc, banks by friday, no one can get in the way anymore, delays were for last minute changes in delivery, there are 2 rates and 2 announcements they are going to pick one to go with, The delays were to tweak things so there would be no problems with 3M+ dinarians running in to exchange currency. DO Not call banks!! Everything really is done, the people in Iraq are really spending at a rate of 3.44, we are really there and everything is ready for us.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well here it is the middle of Wed, and Oakie's still a liar and BigGameHunter is shooting blanks. Oakie's still a lying bag of useless hot air. He's never wrong, but all his information is, see the dog ate his excuse explanation again.

BigGameHunter is an equally big lying bag of hot air, the only loo he is close to is the one down at the street corner reserved for drunks and other habitual liears.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

The Oak man sez
-THEY WILL NOT SILENCE ME FROM TELLING THE TRUTH. I AM AN OLE WARRIOR THAT BACKS DOWN TO NOTHING
It's telling the lies that concerns me Okie. Also, The Oil Man might consider this usage: "I am an old warrior who backs down from nothing. Of course simply saying; "I stand by my comments." is safe, as "backing down to nothing" suggests that one might disappear.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gee whiz.

There they are -- the financial elites who pull every string in the world economy; and yet they can't get a garden-variety currency revaluation accomplished without delay after delay.

What's wrong with this picture, boys and girls?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Their exact words, "bewitching hour starting from 9PM to Midnight."
In other words, they are going to cast a spell that turns every single Dinar into a toad.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I thought that had already pretty well happened.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie has been 100% right except for the dates. Which sounds OK until you realize that without the date being right you can't check any of the rest. GO RV!!!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013
* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2013 03:40:04

Hi, Folks -
Written Tuesday - found a dinargurudeepdoo.com:
=====
8-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT YESTERDAY AND PERHAPS TODAY THAT NEGOTIATION'S WAS UNDERWAY ON THE LEFT COAST BETWEEN THE HEADS OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES, THE IMF AND A LEAD BANK. AS TO THE OUTCOME OF THAT MEETING I SHOULD KNOW LATER TODAY. AS FAR AS I AM INFORMED WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE WINDOW FOR OUR BLESSING TO OCCUR. HOPEFULLY THIS IS OUR LAST WEEK (NO I AM NOT CALLING IT) BUT IT SURE LOOKS PROMISING AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

8-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE GREAT PRESSURE BEING PUT ON THE USA TO SHIFT OR GET OFF THE LOT. MAYBE A LITTLE ARM TWISTING AT TIMES BRINGS RESULTS. LETS HOPE THIS IS THE CASE. I ALSO LEARNED TODAY THAT MANY SMALL BANKS ARE BEING TRAINED ON FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NOT HAD THAT POSITION BEFORE. I THINK THAT WITHIN ITSELF IS A MOST POSITIVE SIGN. THIS WILL REDUCE OR POSSIBLY ELIMINATE THE BOTTLE NECK CERTAIN BANKS WERE EXPECTING. I UNDERSTAND THAT IS A PARTIAL REASON FOR THE DELAY WE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING. [post 2 of 2]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:18 AM 0 comments

Yes, that is a partial reason for the delays, but it's nothing in comparison to the big one, which is of course that the whole RV story is a big one.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I just remembered that my father had another name for a "rumor mill". He called it a "bullsh*t generator." And, if I remember correctly, JFK was once heard to say something like "where there's smoke, there is sometimes a smoke-making machine."
notorial dissent

The thing I see is that Oakie Dokie keeps saying its gonna happen right now, and then in the next breath comes back and says it didn't/isn't gonna happen because its missing a signature, the dog ate it, the moon was in the wrong house, Oakie was full of wind, a chronic and ongoing state, and of course nothing ever happens, because he is making it all up, and that he really doesn't even know enough about the process to lie well is obvious. As Pottapaug1938 so aptly puts it, he is a for real "bullsh*t generator", and that is all he is.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Overheard in planet dinar chat: "The RV is done. " We are just waiting for them to post the rates." This response was given after a member with the user name "tmech" who works in tariffs and tolls for the Panama Canal Authority commented that there was no RV or IQD speculation afoot in the small tropical republic. Now since Panama is practically a suburb of New Orleans, LA. you might think someone would have piped up about the world wide riches to be had. I guess
we just wait for the numbers. My local bank's internet site is certain to be over flowing with info. I'll go there or give them a call.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

The Observer wrote:
Their exact words, "bewitching hour starting from 9PM to Midnight."
In other words, they are going to cast a spell that turns every single Dinar into a toad.
OR a newt.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt