Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Update from Mnt.Goat at TNT Forum Early Tuesday Evening

Hi Everyone,

Wow! I am hearing so much intense negativity that this is yet just another false alarm for the RV. Let me tell you what I know to explain now what I can to dismiss this idea.

This is a very, very good week for us Iraq dinar holders. Put that champagne back in the frig...lol.

So much has happened behind the scenes to push this to conclusion in the past 3 weeks. It is a brilliant plan playing out but it takes time, details of which I can not tell you but I wish I could. Someday it will all come out, if you are still interested post RV.

But you ask- Then what is the hold up? This seems to be on everyones lips.

What is the hold up?
Did it ever occur to you that there is really no holdup? We only think this way because we get bits and pieces of the puzzle as it unfolds and in our minds we draw some unnecessary conclusions.

You have to ask yourself once again. Do I want all the news as it plays out? Or do I just want to know when to go to the bank?

If you truely want the news as this is developing then listen to the news coming out, sit back and relax and be sure it is all in our favor.

Most should have realized by now there was yet another power move to lower our rate this week. For the benefit of all the USA citizens they did compromise on our behalf and our rate levels were lowered as what we can ,will be exchanging at.

That is the base rate and the ceiling rates were lowered. I am not saying all is still not very good for us. Just think back to 2010. If I told you a rate of $1.13 you would have jumped for joy and ran to the bank? No..Yes?

So now if I tell you a rate of double digits is possible. What now would you say? Is it worth the wait?

Pep Talk
So lets not be ungrateful and mad for being disappointed this RV is not happening on our time The gov't of the USA is watching out for us and does have a reason for negotiating a rate for us from Iraq.

Beleive me if you do the math there is more than enough fat on the cow to go around and make everyone very happy! In fact the barn is just full of fat cows.

Have you had a chance to read about all the corruption in the banking system lately? What is all this corruption about? If you said money and greed..bingo...you are correct.

So why can't we get a slice of the pie too this time and I don't mean hurting depositors from a bank or rigging the stock exchange or over priced military supplies.

We are the ones who lost our handsome sons and beautiful daughters in the war. We are now investors in the best investment of all times and its all legal not corruption or a scandal.

We are about all the be very wealthy and we don't even have to steal it.

What is now happening
I have heard that all the rates did get processed and now signed off by CBs. The rates did not all populate in FOREX though. They are working diligently on this issue. I know this sounds like yet another excuse but it is happening and will be corrected shortly.

Remember they have never, never popped out 190+ changes to rates all at once and had to use this new software and CIX process.

Okay let me read your mind. You are asking I thought it was all tested out? No more techincal issues!

If you read my one of my recent posts when I described to you how the new process works as integrated with CIX you would know that the CIX is like the train.

Once the rates are calculated they are put on the train. The train runs and makes periodic stops to deliver the rate to the CBs.

One of the stops is also the international exchange FOREX. The train stopped, dumped the rates supposedly but when they verified (did their quality assurance diligence) many of the new rates did not make it along with other crucial information.

This must work flawlessly. So I too am discouraged and say GET IT RIGHT ! I too am very tired of this. But it is still Tuesday and still within their window for this week.

The IMF I got to tell you is very upset this did not go! Very upset!

I wish I could say more but this is very sensitive information even now I am telling you but I thought you need to know at least this much.

I hope you all understand. You will know exactly what I am talking about in the near future.

I will attempt to post again on Thursday and give a more detailed update, if I am allowed.
I wish I will be telling you before that time that we are all exchanging out already.

Peace and luv to ya all,
mnt goat

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:18 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, August 20, 2013
OKIEOILMAN RV INTEL - 8/20/13

[..OKIEOILMAN] IT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO RE-READ MY POST TODAY RELATING TO THE SUCCESSFUL AGREEMENTS MADE YESTERDAY.

THE PROCESS IS ACTIVE AND PROGRESSING TODAY. A POINT OF CLARIFICATION. YES THE BANKS HAS IT ON THEIR SCREENS AND THE RATE ALSO.

THE FINAL AUTHORITY WILL COME FROM THE UST TO THE BANKS TO ACTIVATE THE PROCESS. THIS COULD HAPPEN ANY MOMENT.

PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP AND KEEP THE FAITH---

-LETS ALL RELAX--GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP--TOMMOROW IS APPROACHING AND WE SHOULD HAVE FURTHER INFORMATION OR ACTIVITY IN REGARDS TO OUR BLESSING-------

BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU---

[..OKIEOILMAN] FORE-X--CIX LIASON REPORTING ALL COUNTRIES HAS CLEARED THE SYSTEM FINALLY. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING.

[..OKIEOILMAN] IF THERE ARE ANY FURTHER DELAY'S I WOULD THINK THE IMF WILL TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO ACTIVATE---THE WORLD WAIT'S---WE WAIT--

[..OKIEOILMAN] MANY COUNTRIES ARE UPSET WITH THE USA PRESENTLY--WE HAVE HELD THE BALL TOO LONG--WE EITHER PASS IT OR RUN WITH IT--NO OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE NOW

[..OKIEOILMAN] IMF HAS THE AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE THE ACTIVATION OF THE GLOBAL RESET THAT HAS BEEN HELD IN LIMBO--A VERY COMPLEX SITUATION OF HISTORIC PROPORTIONS THAT HAS NEVER IN ALL OF MANKINDS HISTORY BEEN PRECEDENTED.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM AWARE OF TRANSACTIONS TAKING PLACE TONIGHT. IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC YET BUT IS THE PRECURSOR FOR US---THAT SHOULD SATISFY YOU ALL.

[..OKIEOILMAN] REST WELL TONIGHT--I SHOULD HEAR SOMETHING TONIGHT WHILE YOUR SAWING LOGS--I WILL POST IN THE MORNING IF I GET NEW RELEVANT INFORMATION--OTHERWISE I WILL SLEEP. NO PHONE CALLS TONIGHT OR IN THE MORNING PLEASE--I NEED MY PHONE LINE OPEN AND I CERTAINLY NEED SOME SLEEP--

[..OKIEOILMAN] IF ANY CALLS ARE RECEIVED TONIGHT UNTIL NOON TOMMOROW YOU WILL ONLY GET MY ANSWERING MACHINE,-----I WILL POST AS NECESSARY SO DON'T BUG ME!!!!!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] I AM NOW ON A NEW PROGRAM THAT I CALL--SCREEN A CALL---

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:39 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 21, 2013
TerryK - Dinar RV - 8/20/13

I WAS TOLD THAT THE BANKS ARE TO SYNC TONIGHT AT 2-3AM EST...AND THIS IS THE PRIME TIME. SO THAT WOULD JIVE WITH GOING BACK IN TOMORROW SOMETIME. ONCE THE PROCESS IS DONE I WOULD SAY THAT THIS SHOULD BE A VERY INTERESTING WEEK. I DO HAVE SOME CRAZY RATES TODAY - 14.68 ON DINAR AND THE DONG WAS 4.23 IS WHAT I GOT TODAY.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:18 AM

For those of you keeping track, that's a 8,900,000% increase in the rate of the Dong, but only a 1,700,000% increase in the Dinar! Does this mean that the Dongarians are smarter than the Dinarians?
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:For those of you keeping track, that's a 8,900,000% increase in the rate of the Dong, but only a 1,700,000% increase in the Dinar! Does this mean that the Dongarians are smarter than the Dinarians?
No, it just means the Dongarians are more gullible than the Dinarians. I bet if you package all of the Deep Knight Tales into one book, you could sell a ton of them to the Dongarians as another investment vehicle that is sure to appreciate in value by the time the RV happens.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Don't call the bank, don't call Okie! Well Hell, what am I supposed to do? I guess I could see if getting Okie-Oil-Man's/Lying Bastards phone is easy or not. I'll be back to let you know one way or the other.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:No, it just means the Dongarians are more gullible than the Dinarians. I bet if you package all of the Deep Knight Tales into one book, you could sell a ton of them to the Dongarians as another investment vehicle that is sure to appreciate in value by the time the RV happens.
I've actually been considering repackaging them as a book on early apostolic sexuality complete with new sections on fixing your car so it gets 200 mpg, wheat milling for super-healthful breads, and curing cancer by being the President of the Confederacy. All I need is to get a good cover graphic, I've been thinking of combining these two images:
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

When you finally get them combined to your satisfaction feel free to not show it to us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It begins by sounding reasonable, like the author realizes he's been had, but then ...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Remember? 10 years is LIKE yesterday for me!!

Dr. Dinar: Woo Hoo, Fed Ex Is Here!

I'll never forget that day. The day my very first 'batch' arrived and luckily for me, it arrived just in the nick of time. Now, why do I say just in time?

Because the RV was just about to happen. Only a couple more hours maybe, at the most a couple more days but one thing's for sure, this RV was about to go down.

Yes, it was about to 'pop' and luckily for me I was able to squeeze in and grab a seat on the Crazy Train at the last possible second.

And as I sit here now, in the very same position I was in all those years ago, I can't help but wonder what could have possibly happened to that 'deadline'. That two week'window' that I was so blessed with being able to squeeze in to.
Apparently it has gone the same direction as all the other 'windows', all of the 'sooner than laters', all of the ASN's that have come and gone over the many years since then. Right out the back screen door, just another glitch from the past.

Yet, thinking back, I still hold on to that excitement, that thrill, that knowing that it was finally my time to shine. That things were finally gonna turn around for me.
All of this was taking place just about the same time that the Real Estate market first began to crumble.

As I watched the values of everything around me literally fall from the sky, right over the cliff and crash on to the jagged rocks below, all seemingly overnight no less, I knew I was only a couple weeks away from saving myself.

If I could somehow manage to hang on a little longer, I'd be able to save my family, my home, my job, my car, pretty much everything I owned and all the rest of the stuff that I merely 'owned' on paper.

But that wasn't to be. As the days, weeks, months and years continued to tick by, I continued to lose one thing after another.

One by one my world began to crumble and there wasn't much I could do about it. I had risked it all on the real estate market and yes, I lost. Big time.

As I look back on it now, perhaps if I had swallowed my pride a bit earlier, accepted a few lowball offers here or there and 'sold out' a bit sooner, there's a chance I might not have this exceptionally horrible credit rating, not to mention I might not be quite as hugely in debt as I am now.

But all of that is as they say, water under the bridge. There's no going back, it is what it is. What's done is done.

The crazy part is that at that time I promised myself that I would never take another risk, never gamble on anything ever again. No way, not gonna do it.

Thankfully, this long time risk taker had learned his lesson, had taken his last risk. Then suddenly, as if on a zephyr out of nowhere, I heard about the Iraqi Dinar and all of its 'too good to be true' possibilities. To say that this dinar 'thing' piqued my interest is a complete understatement.

What if it was true? What if it WAS real? And if it was indeed the real deal and I didn't take a chance on it, would that regret haunt me more than the loss of the money itself? Round an' 'round, my head was spinning.

Immediately I was faced with a huge dilemma. Do I take every last nickle I have and spend it on a get rich quick scheme? A pie in the sky, too good to be true, gotta be a scam (and no question about it, according to everything I could find on the internet it was without a doubt a scam), hair brained scheme like the supposed revalue of the Iraqi Dinar?

Not to mention I only had mere seconds to decide, a very small window, a make or break, now or never opportunity to change my future. I had to make up my mind and pretty darn quick, otherwise I was going to miss my one and only opportunity to save my life.

Rationalizing, to myself anyway, that I was going to be throwing that money away on bills and 'stuff' anyway, basic survival for a short time, what did I have to lose.

I mean, at most it was only going to be a couple short weeks before the RV happened and then I'd be set. For life. Surely I could hang on that long. Then I'd be able to pay all my bills and relax. So I jumped online, ordered my first million IQD and began to dream.

What if it came in at $.05? With that I could pay off some bills, find a place to rent and begin to rebuild my life. Sure sounds good so far.

Then I decided to get risky and began to dream of a $.10 RV. Ahhhhh, now THAT'S more like it. I could really get back on my feet with that kinda ROI.

I'll never forget the day I really began to 'Dream Big' and allowed my mind to drift all the way up to $.30. Can you say Gamechanger? Wow, that would allow me to totally start my life over again.

As the weeks and months began to fly (ok, drag) by and still no RV, I began to spend more time on in depth research and the more I learned about Iraq, how it got to where it was as a country as well as its potential, the more excited I became.

Sure, I was worried that 'it' hadn't happened yet but at the same time, I was also becoming more aware of Iraqs true potential and how, if everything went according to'plan', my $.30 dreams deserved another zero added on to the far right side as well as a movement of the decimal point to the right.

That's when I really began to get excited. And that's also when I first started to really dig deep and began to build my foundation. My base for everything I was to believe going forward. It's that 'foundation' that I began to build all those years ago that has kept me in the game all this time.

Because I know deep down that it's not an 'if' but merely a matter of 'when'. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the RV is gonna happen. It's just the 'when' that is the only remaining unknown.

Sure, I'm human and I have those mornings when I wake up with huge disappointment over another hopium filled week ending in another stomach churning weekend but at the end of the day it's my foundation (as well as the knowledge I've gleaned from others I've 'met' along the way) that I return to time and again, helping me to remain in the game when I need it most.

So with all that being said, if I can make a suggestion to everybody in Dinarland, just hang in there a bit longer. Will it be this week? Who knows. Maybe next week, maybe next month? Maybe even next year? Yikes!

Again, that's anybodys best guess. But one thing's for certain, it's gonna happen. As sure as the Fed Ex trucks brakes are gonna squeal and the horn is gonna honk every time he pulls up out front of my house with each new batch of dinar he delivers.

Still Dreamin' Of An RV

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:08 PM

Yep, and I dream about a place where naked supermodels live in gingerbread houses decorated with peppermints and candy canes.

2 comments:

Anonymous August 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM

KEEP ON DREAMING....BECAUSE UNTIL YOU AND I AND THE WHOLE NATION GETS OFF THE COUCH THAT WE HAVE BEEN SITTING ON ....WE WILL BE IN FEMA CAMPS AND ELSEWHERE.... THE GUR-FOOLS ARE .....ALL.....SO FULL OF IT .....LIVING IN THEIR PRETEND WORLD AND THINKING THAT THOSE EVIL, EVIL MONSTERS IN THE DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS ARE GOING TO LET US HAVE AN RV WITHOUT A FIGHT.... I SAY LETS GO GET THEM WITH AN OLD FASHION ROUND UP JUST LIKE ICELAND DID.... LETS SEE THE COMMUNIST NEWS NET WORK IGNORE 3M PEOPLE WITH PITCHFORKS AND HANDCUFFS.... THERE ARE NO SPACE BUGS COMING TO SAVE YOU .... THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THERE HAS BEEN ANY ARRESTS....HAVE YOU SEEN JUST 0NE (1) PERSON IN CUFFS??.... THE BASTARDS ARE STILL DOING THEIR CRAP ON A DAILY BASIS...PEOPLE ARE DYING AND YOU AND I ARE WORRIED ABOUT AN RV....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ???

Anonymous August 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Right on Anon 9:08 - I have a family member in high places and he laughs at anyone who holds dinar. People are so stupid - do they really think they are going to be paid millions of dollars for a several hundred dollar investment?

Some people were told 13 years ago, some longer than that, if they would invest in a prosperity program that they would receive a huge return within the next three months. That money was stolen by our glorious government crooks.

I know what is happening with the RV but no one wants to hear the truth. The cabal boys are still at work and apparently doing a good job. Didn't O say publically that there would be no new millionaires on his watch.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The foregoing is truly sad, and even sadder that none of them get it.

No one stole anything, except their money for dinars, it was never there to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I have often written about “I AM” movement “decrees” on this forum, a spoken statement which becomes true if said loudly enough with 100% belief. We’re all co-creators of our reality, don’t cha know. Anyway, the latest decree from TarHeelGirl to be decreed by the faithful today!

Print this out and lets decree this OFTEN and WIN THIS! Come on now, stir it up to the point you say "My FAITH is Talking so LOUD that I can't HEAR what DOUBT is trying to SAY!" AMEN!

Thank You Father God that our abundant blessing of the Iraqi dinar/dong RV is here, and it is a pressed down shaken together and running over blessing - there are no more delays, holdups, power plays, egos, excuses, processes, glitches, pings, system problems, laws to be implemented, last minute details to be taken care of, shortfalls, etc.

We declare that today is the day of our recompense and emancipation from debt, lack, want and poverty.

We declare that every hindrance against this RV and our kingdom finances is removed, dismissed, nullified, cancelled, disregarded, eradicated, bound, thrown out and thrown into the pits of hell by the power of the name of Jesus Christ the Messiah.

We declare that the ALL authorizations are being given to the banks to release the RV right now in Jesus mighty name. We declare the blood of Jesus is covering this RV right now in Jesus mighty name.

We declare there is a release of angelic assistance right now (Heb 1:14) to complete and release this RV from its current position of pending to the new position of finished right now.

We declare that our RV notifications is on the way to us NOW and that no demon, no force of darkness, no plan, no strategy or hindrance by man or any kind can keep this from reaching us. We declare that the kingdom of God suffers violence (Math 11:12) and we as Your children being Your representation on this earth now take this RV by force with Your angelic assistance right now.

We thank You and give You a continual praise today for this blessing. Hallelujah and let the name of our God be praised forever and ever more and let everyone that agrees say amen, amen and selah!!

TIME TO DECLARE, THURSDAY

No strategy or hindrance by man or any kind can keep this from reaching them? She obviously doesn’t know the dedication of us folks at the Illuminati! Just wait and see!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Or that pesky dog that keeps eating Oakie's homework. He really should be getting extra kibble for all his efforts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I declare that TarHeelGirl will be sitting by her computer, tomorrow and every day thereafter, waiting for an RV that just never seems to arrive.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I don’t care how good these RV folks are at decree magic, we in the New Improved World Order are better! If you want to thwart the RV so that Dinarians don’t become filthy rich, and who doesn’t, read this aloud continually and in public, especially at your work in front of the boss.

Thank You Dark Lord that the abundant blessing of the Iraqi dinar/dong RV are blocked, and it is a pressed down, welded together, and doubled-over with cramps blockage - there will nothing but delays, holdups, power plays, egos, excuses, hungry dogs eating homework, glitches, pings, system problems, laws to be implemented, last minute details to be taken care of, dong jokes, etc.

We declare that today is the day of their indebtedness to debt, lack, want and poverty.

We declare that every hindrance against this RV be erected and not dismissed, nullified, cancelled, disregarded, eradicated, bound, thrown out or thrown into the pits of barbeque by the power of the name of He Who Must Not Be Named.

We declare that the ALL authorizations being given to the banks to release the RV right now will be lost in the mail in you-know-who’s mighty name. We declare unholy blood is covering this RV right now and will stain it so it cannot be read or enacted.

We declare there is a release of demonic assistance right now (Molloch 1:14) to thwart and subvert this RV from its current position of “gnat’s ass” to the new position of “snowball in hell.”

We declare that our RV notification is being flushed down the toilet NOW and that no angel, no force of light, no plan, no strategy or hindrance by man or any kind can or would want to try to recover it once it’s been in our septic tank. We declare that the kingdom of evil approves of violence (Math 1+1=2) and we as Your children being Your representation on this earth now take this RV by force with Your demonic assistance and shove it up Their backside right now.

We thank You and give You continual praise that is stopping now for this blockage. Hallelujah and let the name of He Who Must Not Be Named be praised forever and ever more and let everyone that agrees say yep, uh-huh, and fer sure, dude!!

By the way, in case you need an example, here’s a couple dong jokes.

A woman meets an affluent banker at a bar and ends up going home with him. Being rather mercenary, she guides the after-sex conversation to his investments. “I prefer foreign currency,” he replied, “I have a lot of Euros, some Dinar, and a little Dong.” “You shouldn’t be ashamed,” she replied trying to hide a smirk, “Sure it’s tiny, but it’s still bigger than Okie’s.”

A Vietnamese immigrant hits some hard times and exchanges 1,000,000 Dong he has stashed away as an investment for $45 at his bank. Later that day he decides to cash in the rest of his Dong, but this time the bank only gave him $42 for each million. “Hey,” he complains, “This morning you give me $45 dollars for million Dong, how come it less now?” “Fluctuations,” explained the bank teller. “Well, fluc you Bankers too,” he angrily replied, “Dong would have RV by now if you not block it!”
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, August 23, 2013
*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ***
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Date: Friday, 23-Aug-2013 03:28:19

Hi, Folks -
=====
jester: I LEARNED ANOTHER HARD LESSON IN THIS DANG INTEL GAME TODAY... DON'T BLOW OFF STUFF FROM GOOD SOURCES NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS...
Jester: THE SIMPLE FACT WE WERE TOLD YESTERDAY THAT THE MARKET WOULD SHUT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND IT DID IS HUGE!
Jester: NOW... IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF WE HAD BELIEVED IT I GUESS... LOL
=====
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
8-22-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Well, Well, Well, nothing to do with the RV.......Right. There was advance notice given to some that this would happen, and we should all be glad that it did. One more step to you realizing your dream. I will talk about this tomorrow if we get a chance, even though you probably won't even care. Everyone is in and monitoring the system and if it all goes right, (happy days are here again).

8-22-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf All is officially over and all WFB are more then alerted and expectant in receiving there GO ahead notifications. Whatever you saw in the stock markets is a total product of a great change occurring no matter how they explain it on your table, just things that are necessary in happening for if not they would of lost a lot of money. No government entity has a hold or have issue a delay of things, it is protocol and even that has its deadline which by the way is today, so if all goes well being that all is so promising and positive we shall have the honor of hearing our dear Okie coming forward with our announcement period...whoever has the key is expected to turn it on at any moment for the entire world is pushing it...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:38 AM 0 comments

So, "jester" is saying that:
1. His sources told him about the NASDAQ shutdown, which was apparently caused by a bad connection, before it happened.
2. He didn't believe it because unlike 1,000,000% returns overnight it sounded silly, so he didn't report it to Dinarians.
3. But it really happened, which proves how good his sources are!

All I can say is WOW!!! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The audit teams are now in position and have already printed the receipts for our (fake) 78 trillion Dinars. The moment the RV is announced the audit teams will be working flat out recording the transactions and will call a halt once all the Dinars have been exchanged. Anyone who hasn't exchanged in that window will lose out. Of course, we control the window.
:snicker:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The NASDAQ excuse in gaining legs and picking up garbage.

Friday, August 23, 2013
Mnt Goat - Wells Fargo showing its expertise - or lack thereof
Mnt Goat

I wanted to pop on and give you a quickie update from the news I received last night from my new IMF contact. The UST does not have the manpower and other resources to make the changes needed to roll this out internationally and do the RV. There are many different vendors involved...the contract was awarded to...Wells Fargo. One of the problems they are now aware of is that they did not hire a specialized Quality Assurace (QA) test group but are now finding that this is needed...They have since hired some QA specialists and a QA manager. So WF has realized this was a larger undertaking than expected since they could not get the changed rates of 190+ currencies to integrate down to the banks and FOREX all at once with any reliability and consistency. They also met with some high level officials in the UST and IMF and decided to integrate this with CIX. So in summary the project is failing, they are over budget and very late on their schedule. So where is now the issue. We are seeing they are down to the last piece in their integration testing effort between systems...they made an attempt again to do an integration test with NASDAQ that has no test environment setup do this kind of test. So it took down NASDAQ production... NASDAQ was down for a couple hours while they worked on it. So they are still working on the situation. This was not the RV roll out they hoped for ...believe me. No timeline given to me since this is critical that they do this NOW. So I was told as soon and they can run tests all the way through and it works they will move on to the next step and get it live. They are close and yesterdays fiasco with NASDAQ proved that fact. We should all be feeling kind of nice right about now..... !

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:49 PM 0 comments

So it's a bad computer program, which when they tested it out on NASDAQ (how exactly would they do this - it's not like the software is the same) choked. Uh huh.

If you want to change all the exchange rates at the same time, you simply change them at the same time. Duh. No special software required, just a few minutes of keyboard time.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

A new version of the dog ate my homework, this time even less plausible. NASDAQ has exactly zip to do with anything foreign exchange or currency wise, so would not care one iota if they all rv'd, NASDAQ is denominated in USD only so it doesn't really matter what happens elsewhere, and so wouldn't have anything to do with their new software one way or another. I don't even thing there are any ADR's traded on NASDAQ so only the NYSE would be affected if there were a drastic change.

Quite true, even if all the currencies RV'd, all it would take is some one sitting at a keyboard for about 15 minutes to change them all according to the new table, if it wasn't all done electronically from the morning reports, as it most likely is anyway.

BS and more BS, and still comes down to the dog ate my homework.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

On another thread I talk about Crazy. This stuff is just stupid. The faithful talk about what they're gonna do with their riches, then flying with large amounts of cash comes up.

Saturday, August 24, 2013
TNT - Note: If Silence is Golden....today is 14K. solid gold for sure!!!)

Already Blessed] We are still expecting that this can go at any TIME... No negative news anywhere from anybody...it is all good! ... I talked to Tony earlier and there is nothing new to report..
[phantom] Per the TSA site: Search Results For: currency outbound Special Instructions If you are travelling with valuable items such as currency, coins, or jewelry, please keep those items with you at all times (do not put them in checked baggage). You can ask the Transportation Security Officer to screen you and your valuables in private to maintain your security. Please note that for international flights, you must report the transport of $10,000 USD or more to the US Customs Service. Even if an item is generally permitted, it may be subject to additional screening or not allowed through the checkpoint if it triggers an alarm during the screening process, appears to have been tampered with, or poses other security concerns. The final decision rests with TSA on whether to allow any items on the plane.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] There are a couple of negative considerations to carrying the cash on your person as you go through the x-ray scanner. The TSA screener will insist that you hold the cash over your head while being scanned, thus advertising the fact to eveyone present that you are carrying a large bankroll.

Also, should you fail the scan for some reason, or trigger a metal detector, a TSA inspector will pat you down. He will also insist on running the cash through the luggage x-ray scanner by hand.

A $15-an-hour TSA employee will do it, not you, knowing full well that he is holding a large sum of cash. I am not altogether comfortable with that arrangement, but that is the way it is.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] It is important that you avoid packaging your bankroll in a suspicious manner, such as sealing it in Zip-loc bags, for example. Drug dealers often do this in an effort to thwart drug-sniffing dogs.

You don't want to give the TSA inspector any reason to call a DEA investigator. But you are not going to have a problem, because your cash will be carried in a cash pouch, right where one would expect to find legal cash.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] As a note, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (cbp) is who you must file a report to if over the standard $10k threshold!

[daytondiva] called the 1800 number for tsa yesterday and was told to inform the tsa agent that i had large amounts of cash and to have my receipts and everything would be fine....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] IF TSA "suspects" the money is involved in "illegal" activity, they can call LE to come in

[Already Blessed] WE ALSO HEARD THAT TSA MADE SOME CHANGES RECENTLY THAT MAY AFFECT US....BE CAREFUL...CHECK IT OUT FIRST

[Already Blessed] WE HEARD THAT TSA AGENTS WERE NOTIFIED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM

[CajunBelle] Already Blessed After listening to the story told on Tony's call yesterday, it sounds like the rumors re: the TSA were true.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] CajunBelle Yep, take heed folks

[CajunBelle] It was rumored that the TSA had been notified to confiscate large sums of money, domestic or foreign. Then a man told a first-hand story on Tony's call which pretty much confirms those rumors.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:46 PM

That's right, when you become rich you'll be carrying so much cash that you'll have to hold it above your head when you get scanned at the airport. Or is it flying to the Wells Fargo bank in Reno or Fort Wayne or some other magic city to cash 'em in?

8-25-2013 Intel Guru Jester WELL I FEEL LIKE WE ARE STILL IN A GOOD PLACE... WE KNOW THEY HAVE RESET EVERYTHING FROM THURSDAY AND ARE READY TO GO... WAS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT BUT THAT HAS SETTLED DOWN QUITE A BIT...BUT I STILL THINK WE ARE IN A GREAT WINDOW... I GUESS THE WEEKEND SCENARIO IS MORE LIKELY ON SUNDAY SO I SUPPOSE WE HAVE TO SEE HOW TOMORROW [SUNDAY] GOES...WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO FINISH UP THE PROCESS AND GET IT RESET IN THE TIME THEY CHOOSE... THAT IS A PRETTY ACCURATE SUMMARY.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tomorrow yesterday, which is today today, is the day! Time to drink some whiskey and do the tango and foxtrot!

Monday, August 26, 2013
*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / "What is to happen tomorrow is an historic event..."
Date: Monday, 26-Aug-2013 18:15:40

Hi, Folks -

8-26-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony We are still in a good place. This a.m all the people are at the call centers waiting for you to call them. The cash out people were not called in this morning but they only need 30 minutes notice. The RV was supposed to have already happened. Could it go today? Yes. The next hour? Yes, I think it could. Two things scheduled for tomorrow are dependent on the RV to happen first. What is to happen tomorrow is an historic event and all this will be over. Unless someone tells me those agreements for Tuesday are changed it should happen. Other countries think the USA is playing games. They are ready to go and hearing we are still negotiating a higher rate among other things.

8-26-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I talked to a guy with a billion dinar last night and he talked about negotiating for a rate. He said he thought $20 was a good rate and I said it's already $23.50. I'm not saying that's it, but that's what they're looking at, been that way for over a week but we don't know the final number. Could it fall back down to 3.44? Yes. [Rate on VND?] Yesterday the dong was $3.68. Could it happen today? Absolutely because bigger things are scheduled to happen tomorrow. We are closer and closer to the reality of this happening and I'm still looking for today.---

8-26-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf Many now are afraid thinking that if we go into war with Syria, Iran, Egypt, affecting Israel that this rv will be halted well let it be known that before any war is to be in this region before it occurs we shall see this international release, the US knows it and so does the rest of the world. So lets just relax for we are only inches from the finish line. Notice that all this future war commotion only puts on the pressure so that this rv comes into existence promptly.***************************************************************************

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:21 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous August 26, 2013 at 8:31 PM
How many more times will we see this over the next year?

Anonymous August 26, 2013 at 8:32 PM
I heard rate is 125.00 and rising glory tomorrow then great we will see all freedom anti gov followers being the rich elite cool some new billionaires awesome then we can bring down and win shhhhhh don't tell the minions!

Anonymous August 26, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Nothing is an historic event?

Anonymous August 26, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Tomorrow is always tomorrow. So they tell the truth like a broken analog clock tells time. Will this get censored? This site does censor responses, but hey, it's all what they want you to believe anyway.

Anonymous August 27, 2013 at 12:28 AM
I POSTED TWICE TO BLUWOLF SAYING I AGREED WITH HIM ABOUT NOT GOING TO WAR UNTIL WE PAY FOR THE BUSH WAR AND THE US NEEDS THE RV NOW AND THEY WON'T POST IT BUT THEY WILL POST 50 COMMENTS FOR OKIE IN 1/2 HOUR. ??????????

Anonymous August 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT . . . .

Anonymous August 27, 2013 at 1:41 AM
"The RV was supposed to have already happened." Didn't know this was a repetitive comedy! Clowns! Borders on the ridiculous, don't cha think?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Tomorrow, tomorrow, it's always tomorrow. Just the way it has been for the five years, and the dumb stay dumb, and the dinar stays birdcage liner.