Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:The place I work is going to a "no paper" system for travel reimbursements, and sent me a nasty-gram telling me that I hadn't put in my information yet. I called my bank, which just happens to be Wells Fargo, and found I had a "personal banker" from something set up 15+ years ago. I spoke with him about this and got all the information I needed. Before hanging up he asked if I had any other questions, and I couldn't resist, so I asked him if he had heard anything about the Iraqi Dinar revaluating. He hung up. No doubt my account is now flagged.

If you "read betweeen the lines of the silence," this undoubtedly means that we're hours away at the most. GO RV!!!
I banked with Wells Fargo for a few years, since before the Wachovia merger, had my personal and business accounts with them. I was always in the branches, talking to tellers and assistants for one reason or another. I always wanted to have the nerve to ask them about the RV, never could bring myself to do it. I always worried about having my accounts frozen or some such. Maybe now that I don't bank there (did you know Wells Fargo has no branches or ATMs in either Kentucky or West Virginia? The two states I work in now.) maybe I'll hit them with that one day when I'm back in Md.
Ask them how Heather's value exchange is going while you're at it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LaGal's unknown author is apparently unknown for a reason, like credibility, or else was deeply in to fiction.

Being right except for the date, is like being a little bit pregnant, it doesn't happen. Eder U iz, O U izn't!!!!

Oakie is a liar, and next week, will be just like last week, and all the last weeks before that, because Okaie is a liar.

I love the theirs been a "change that has occured iin the value of their dinar", that NO ONE has seen, particularly NOT the central bank that issued it, now there's real comedy.

Yeah, blah blah blah, everyone's ready, blah blah blah, but the mean old blah blah blah won't let us blah blah blah.

And other pointless fictions.

Burnaby, just so there is no confusion, you have a truly warped sense of humor, I knew there was something I really liked about you!!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Down in sunny Panama we have a saying: No venda sus huevos al pollo. (Do not sell your eggs to the chicken) In a way, this bit of jungle wisdom can be laid on the Dinarians. Basically, the banks will not help create a fools brigade of ultra rich folks. The numbers don't work.
Perhaps the guru are catching on; planet dinar is starting to offer MLM-type miracle health products. Also they want to "help" you if you don't have the money to set up a trust, although the sane person might counter with: "I won't need a trust if the RV doesn't go, so shouldn't I just wait?" Also, after announcing that the "fulton bonanza" where you send in some dinar and they give you some real money at a reduced rate would go down Monday night, everything on their membership site shut down.

One last thing. Say the dinar RVs at $10.58. That would be way too much cash to put on the street. So when Jack and Jill Dinarian show up at WF with half a billion, could not the bank simply send the fools to a FEMA death camp and save that money for a rainy day?

Oh well time to go to the "deep net" and check the heroin market.

See you
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Down in sunny Panama we have a saying: No venda sus huevos al pollo. (Do not sell your eggs to the chicken) In a way, this bit of jungle wisdom can be laid on the Dinarians. Basically, the banks will not help create a fools brigade of ultra rich folks. The numbers don't work.
Where I lived in Mexico (Orizaba in Vera Cruz, under the big volcano) you didn't use huevos in polite conversation because it referred to another set of eggs, which further north are called "cojones." Instead you used "blanquillos," "little white ones."
texino wrote:One last thing. Say the dinar RVs at $10.58. That would be way too much cash to put on the street. So when Jack and Jill Dinarian show up at WF with half a billion, could not the bank simply send the fools to a FEMA death camp and save that money for a rainy day?
Oh, you mean the New World Order's "Plan Ballbreaker?" I, for one, am looking forward to that day at work, and 'cording to Okie, it's gonna be soon! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Texino, I like your little quote, scarily it makes sense. Which none of the dinarian crap does.

You're right, the numbers DON'T work, they don't even make sense, but then what the gurus are relying on are the financially naive, oh hell, let's call it what it really is, seriously stupid, seriously gullible and socially disfunctional for their pickings. If they believe there is going to be an RV just any day now, then why shouldn't they believe they need a trust, right now, to manage their funds they are gonna get real soon now. I mean, A follows B. Again, if the suckerclient had any critical discrimination they wouldn't be in that position to begin with.

Point well taken. On the totally absurd proposition that the banks, WF in particular, were going to be used for the RV, there is no way, just logistically for them to have that much US cash on hand to cover cashouts, and realistically no way for them to have enough of the new currency to swap, which is what really happens in an RV. So, we have what is it two, or three, absurdities all converging upon an otherwise absurd situation.

The other thing that came to mind is that maybe the dealers are pulling back because they have started to run short of readily available currency to sell the marks. I mean, they have done a great deal to end the inflation in Iraq by sequestering so much currency here in old socks and in the bottom of dresser drawers after all.

texino wrote:Down in sunny Panama we have a saying: No venda sus huevos al pollo. (Do not sell your eggs to the chicken) In a way, this bit of jungle wisdom can be laid on the Dinarians. Basically, the banks will not help create a fools brigade of ultra rich folks. The numbers don't work.
Perhaps the guru are catching on; planet dinar is starting to offer MLM-type miracle health products. Also they want to "help" you if you don't have the money to set up a trust, although the sane person might counter with: "I won't need a trust if the RV doesn't go, so shouldn't I just wait?" Also, after announcing that the "fulton bonanza" where you send in some dinar and they give you some real money at a reduced rate would go down Monday night, everything on their membership site shut down.

One last thing. Say the dinar RVs at $10.58. That would be way too much cash to put on the street. So when Jack and Jill Dinarian show up at WF with half a billion, could not the bank simply send the fools to a FEMA death camp and save that money for a rainy day?

Oh well time to go to the "deep net" and check the heroin market.

See you
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Whenever the true believers get frustrated, MacHaffie posts some "here's what you're gonna do when you cash out" advice. Yesterday it was a gem that asserted:

...need to be aware of important information regarding the coming revaluation which is set to occur at any moment. If you didn’t believe it before or doubted its validity then believe it now because it is happening.

It also gave this advice regarding the magic language you need to use to get the right rate.

When you do go to the bank and this is very, very important you will use the following dialogue

I want to do a Currency Exchange for my IQN and/or VNN.

Do not at any time refer to your currency as either Iraqi Dinar also referred to as IQD or Viet Namese Dong VND or say you want to do a cash out. You can say I want to do a currency exchange for my IQN Iraqi currency or VNN Viet Namese Currency.

The banks are making money on how much they will give you in an exchange so they will try to under value the exchange but if you know what the ceiling rate is then you will know what to expect and insist on. I will let you know what that rate is. The ceiling rate means it’s the most they can offer.

Remember that if you say IQD or Iraqi Dinar those words will trigger a different exchange category representing the old currency instead of the new currency which is also called Dinar but is referred to on the NASDAQ and the rest of the financial world as IQN. If you need to please write this sentence down to take with you to the bank so you can remember.

I want to do a Currency Exchange for my IQN Iraqi Dinar currency and/or VNN Viet Namese currency.

They also talk about security and...

It is estimated that there will be 4 million previously broke new millionaires in this country...

Which upset some guy named "Anonymous"

Anonymous September 24, 2013 at 7:05 PM
This is so EXCLUSIONARY, 4 million new millionaires? The GCR is supposed to benefit each and every individual on this planet, and here, someone is talking about "having a good story to account for the new car or truck or moving to a rich neighborhood", about "getting abducted"?.......Isn't the GCR about ALL of humanity, about INCLUSION?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, September 26, 2013
*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 26-Sep-2013 03:16:49

Hi, Folks -
=====
9-26-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony All I can tell you is that it looks like what you have been waiting for could finally be here. Bank people are saying the rates have returned and are at the teller screens. I have received information and confirmation that several countries are looking at the exact same rates that we are.....USD vs IQN. These rate are also live at their teller screens. Hong Kong, Australia, UK all say that the rates are live and identical. Rates are identical at WF, BOFA and CHASE. [post 1 of 2….stay tuned]
9-26-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Talked to bank personnel and rates are being loaded by regions, so that no one can exchange tonight and the process should be completed sometime tonight. If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange. They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem. Current rates being loaded are IQN $25.87, VNN - $2.87 and IDN - $1.08. We will have to wait until the morning to see if these rates hold. [post 2 of 2]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:23 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous September 26, 2013 at 7:44 AM
LET'S CONTINUE TO HOPE! THE FOLLOWING JUST NEEDS TO GET OUT........CHAIR OF ST PETER..........ON COURT RECORD IN DETROIT................

Anonymous September 26, 2013 at 7:55 AM
What are IQN or IDN?

Deep Knight finally figured it out, this is about looking up Invesco New York Quality Municipal Securities (IQN on the NYSE) or some other security on another stock exchange (since that one is only at $16.61) and claiming that's the IQD exchange quote. VNN - Vodatel Networks Holdings Ltd, IDN - Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc., IQD - still the Iraqi Dinar on currency sites including the Central Bank of Iraq where the sell quote is still 1166 Dinars to the Dollar.
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Just for giggles I was fooling around with a buddy of mine from high school who, as the Fates would have it, is a branch manager at...... Wells Fargo.
I think I'll cash in my self worth next time I'm in MD and take money out of my birth certificate account

Careful, they charge 8.9%, just like Coinstar
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Post THAT (charge 8.9%) on a Dinar page, and watch the howls!!!!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

All is explained.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013
What is the Basis of This Currency Reset?
A MUST READ

Tony ***** I just heard O. on HLN say "...Global Financial Systems have been stabilized..." He said
this within the 1st minute. Our top dogs said the RV couldn't go till he spoke, and this must have been
it!!!! YowwwZaaaa!!!!
Andi

If you ever wanted to know the real story of what has happened and what is happening, then this is a must read. If you are not interested, please do not take the time.

What is the Basis of This Currency Reset?

A few weeks back there was a You Tube video posted on the Golden Age of Gaia by Bix Weir mentioning the elimination of worldwide debt. The real basis of the interview was the coming currency collapse. All of the G8 countries (U.S, Canada, France, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Russia, and Japan) have fiat currencies, meaning there is nothing backing them up but the good faith of the government. We know how good that has been; most of them are bankrupt.

The Federal Reserve in the U.S. can print money at will and put it into circulation at any time. They’ve been doing this by the trillions for the last few years, it’s obvious they think money can grow on trees as they can just print up whatever they want whenever they want.
This normally causes a huge cycle of inflation, devaluing of currencies, and leads to a collapse.

Every fiat currency in the history of the modern world has eventually collapsed and all of the G8 countries are currently in debt beyond their ability to recover.

They are all theoretically bankrupt beyond their ability to pay back their debt, meaning it’s only a matter of time before their currencies collapse. This printing of trillions is just kicking the can of collapse down the road. Bix stated we are on track for this collapse in the next 2 to 4 months. The collapsing currency also eliminates all debt as money has become worthless. He stated we are on a path of two choices, currency collapse or a global currency reset backed by commodity assets. One is inevitable (the collapse) if we do not do the other (the reset).
It is reported the private group banker rate is going to be the best. In fact many are implying the street rate could be the lower $3.47 while the private rate may be as high as $23.50. But, this is still all speculation…..everything will be negotiated.

Why? The China oil credit issue. The currency you exchange at a bank will go directly to Iraq and not to China. The private group exchange goes directly to China and they use it to purchase the discounted oil.

Wells Fargo bank is working as the independent broker for the group.

Do I have to Accept or Use Wells Fargo for this Exchange?
Nope, it’s totally your choice. But, if you get my drift, you would be crazy to not consider it and at least check it out. Why?

You can take your dinar into a bank, receive the lower $3.47 and have to pay about 40% in taxes.

Or you can take your dinar to the private exchange, receive upwards to $23 and potentially pay no taxes…..DUHHHHH…..NO BRAINER……unless you like paying high taxes, throwing your money away and making the bankers get richer.

How? Those bankers who give you $3.47 are going to take that dinar and exchange it for the higher $23. They’re not stupid; they’re in the business of making money for their bank and bonuses for themselves!!!

Who’s Behind this Currency Reset?
The shadow governments controlled by the cabal/illuminati have manipulated the global finances of the modern world for a couple of centuries. They currently manipulate and control the stock market, price of gold and price of oil. They have deliberately kept about 60% of the world’s population living on less than $2 per day and the rest of the developed world in some form of economic slavery. The ultra-wealthy 1% has controlled the rest of the world’s population through the power of controlling the world’s money supply.

Their lust for power and control is about to all fall apart. A coalition of about 160 countries led by the BRICS nations (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) have formed a united front on the G8 and called their bluff of corruption and greed.

The G8 so weakened the world economy that it gave way for the 160-nation coalition to step up and call “check” in the world financial chess match. It’s game over; the coalition is demanding a return to asset-backed currencies to stabilize the world economy.

The IMF (International Monetary Fund), World Bank and BIS (Bank of International Settlements) have quietly been working on this reset for 5 to 10 years.

Why are the Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong so Important?
There are three currencies that are way out of balance with the rest of the world; the Indonesian Rupiah is the third. While I’m not familiar with Vietnam’s full story, Iraq’s has been more center stage.

Both of their currencies were devastated from their wars with the U.S. as their currencies can be purchased for 1/10th of pennies on the dollar. In 1990 when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait, the country was placed on economic sanctions by the U.N.

They could not trade their goods on the open international market and their currency was taken off the foreign exchange. This is what is meant by U.N. Chapter 7 seven On June 27th, the U.N. Security Council voted 15-0 to remove Iraq from chapter 7 and return them to chapter 6 status.

They once again became a member of the international trading alliance, but to do so they must bring their currency back onto the foreign exchange market, meaning it must be revalued.

Today 1162 dinar will trade for $1 U.S. In 1990 before the sanctions .29 dinar would trade for $1. To reverse the trade value, in 1990, 1 dinar would trade for $3.47.

Today approximately 21,100 Vietnamese dong will trade for $1 U.S. So you can see the huge imbalance. When the currency reset is backed by commodity assets those values will skyrocket and come back into balance with the rest of the world.

So, What are the Exchange Rates of the Dinar and Dong going to be?
That’s the trillion dollar question!!! Some individuals have been working on this C/E for close to 10 years. For most of that time speculation had the dinar returning to its 1990 value of $3.47 and the dong around $.47. Based on talking with scores of people involved and reading the blog sites every day, I believe these are the minimum rates.

But, in the last month so much has changed. The key was the U.N. vote on June 27th to bring Iraq back into the global open market, when that happened everything changed.

Since then the blog sites have been saying the reval could happen any day now. But, things do seem to change every week, let alone almost every day.

What most people don’t know is the U.S. government has trillions of dinars to exchange. They want the value to be high so they can pay off the U.S. debt and they have been negotiating behind the scenes to get the rate as high as possible.

Many insiders who have contacts in the IMF, U.S. Treasury, the Central Bank of Iraq, and some of the larger banks in the U.S. have been reporting the rates are already appearing on the back screens of the bank officers’ computers.

This has been going on for over a month and the rates are reported to be very very high. While this is all speculation at this time, the intel appears to be reliable.

Speculation has the minimum rates of the dinar at $3.47 and the dong at $.47. The upper rates… I hope you’re sitting down … The dinar is at $23.50 and the dong at $3.60. Do the math; you’ll see why we can get excited.

So Why Are the Dinar and Dong Going to be So Valuable?
Each country’s currency value will be based on the country’s tradable commodity assets. Not only does Iraq have the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world, but they have huge gold mines. Many are speculating that Iraq’s dinar could become the strongest currency in the world.

Their Prime Minister was recently quoted as saying, “We have billions and billions barrels of oil to trade, but we do not even have running water.” Their country has been devastated by war and they want to rebuild. They are hungry and anxious for this reset to happen and are willing to pay handsomely for it.

For Vietnam, it’s rice, the world’s largest food commodity. Vietnam is the 2nd largest rice producer in the world and they have offshore oil rigs.

They have been selling their rice and oil to China who has kept their currency in suppression since the war. Based on an open and free market the value of their rice and oil will explode to be on par with the rest of the world.

When is this RV Going to Happen?
Any Day……Seriously…..it could be tomorrow! All the reports say it should have happened two to four weeks ago.

Not only that, these same experts have been saying it should have happened tow to four weeks ago for years! GO RV!!!

I have chosen to not give you any specific currency broker, etc. as I want to respect others choices. But, as stated all of us in our group of about 40 in Sedona have been very happy and comfortable with who we are using.

We’ve been having meetings in a private home to support each other, learn from each other, and give info to each other.

We’re researching local CPA’s, tax attorneys and financial planners to use after we receive our money.

One night I gave a presentation to a group of about 15 people in my home. We talked taxes and other ways to be prudent with our new wealth. We’ve formed a foundation as a 501©3 non-profit that we are going to use for funding community projects.

You’re being given a once in a millennium opportunity to become an overnight millionaire.
What is the Current Law Regarding Taxes?

I can only speak to U.S. law and do not have the time to do the hours of research for other countries. Rumors, rumors and more rumors are floating around about what the President or others are going to do about the taxes for the C/E.

My advice from someone who was a lawmaker (Senator) for 12 years; stick with the current law until you have solid proof otherwise. The U.S. Constitution is clear, only Congress can impose a tax.

The law does not allow a tax to be implied retroactively, so the current law applies until something else is passed through Congress.

The current law considers an increase of value in a currency an investment and is taxed as a capital gain. Period!!!

IRS Publication 525, page 30, “Taxable and Non Taxable Income, any increase over $200 is considered a capital gain. Here’s the link to the publication to read it yourself:http://www.irs.gov/p...525.pdf#page30.

So, What is the Capital Gains Tax Rate in the U.S.?
There are two rates for capital gains, short term and long term. Long term is having the asset in possession for more than one year. If you purchased your dinar or dong more than one year before you exchange it, it will be long term.

Make sure to keep your receipts for your date of purchase. If you can’t prove your date of purchase it could be very very costly.

Anything less than one year is short term. But here’s the key, they date is not based on when the Reval takes place, but the day you exchange it. The capital gain is not considered a tax until it is realized, or turned in.

So What’s the Rates?
Short term is taxed as normal income. Those rates vary based on the amount of your taxable income. The top U.S. rate for 2013 is making over $450,000, most of us will qualify for those rates

Short term top rate: 39.6%
Long term rate: 20.0%

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:17 PM

6 comments:

Anonymous September 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Don't bother reading this. Same ole bullshit!

Anonymous September 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM
This in NOT an exchange but an investment and the IRS will view it as such even if you try to claim it is just a currency exchange. The tax code says any investment over $200 is classified as a taxable income

Anonymous September 25, 2013 at 11:57 PM
The IRS is a criminal rogue corporation and has no authority over the flesh and blood man except for force and violence which they do have with all their drones with guns and badges who are only there to protect the corporation and their pay checks.
It will continue to remain the same until these gangsters or banksters running these criminal racketeering operations under the color of law are all arrested and put away where they belong. Tax is nothing more then a euphemism for extortion.

Anonymous September 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM
"all of the G8 countries are currently in debt beyond their ability to recover." All? Russia is not in debt. In fact it pays off other countries' debt. This is evidence this article is not accurate.

Anonymous September 26, 2013 at 2:16 AM
I DO NOT BELIEVE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SOOO SMART ARE STILL SAYING WE WILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON A CE.... I PERSONALLY SPOKE TO A LADY AT THE IRS AND SHE GAVE ME HER BADGE NUMBER AND THE RULES PERTAINING TO A CE....THERE...... IS........NO.........TAX ON A CE.....IT WAS POSTED ON NESARA MONTHS AGO... GO TO THE LEFT SIDE WHERE IT SAYS SEARCH THIS SITE.....AND WRITE IN NO TAX ON A CURRENCY EXCHANGE.....IT SHOULD COME UP..... CANNOT BELIEVE THE IDIOTS THAT CLAIM THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING A\BOUT...KEEP TOOTING THIS CRAP.

I see, a "go do a search" reference to NESARA NEWS trumps an IRS website. GO RV!!!

Anonymous September 26, 2013 at 6:26 AM
You should not mix Bix Weir name with the IQD, he has never said anything about IQD, that I know of.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

What I find most amazing is the sheer level of crazy the dinar believers are at. They don't even question the mythical RV which has been happening "tomorrow" for 10+ years, they are to busy arguing over how the IRS will tax their millions. The level of reality disconnect on that is huge.

I was wondering, anyone have any popular dinar conference call links to listen to? I have this very odd need to listen to crackpot calls to laugh at while I'm cleaning my apartment, and RuSA hasn't updated their website with calls for a month.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:They don't even question the mythical RV which has been happening "tomorrow" for 10+ years, they are to busy arguing over how the IRS will tax their millions. The level of reality disconnect on that is huge.
The disconnect may be greater than you think. Usually, most of these "cash-out" scams also promise that the IRS will be eliminated through operation of the "magical law" that makes these millions possible. So for these dinarettes to be arguing about how much tax they are going to have to pay seems to imply that they have not been given the whole hook, line and sinker.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

When you already wholeheartedly believe in one total impossibility, it is no great stretch to argue about situations and outcomes and tribulations resulting from that belief that will never ever, in reality, happen, because to do otherwise would indicate your doubt about the sure thing .

Thus they argue about taxes they will never have to pay, or mansions they will never get to buy.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I have to say I never knew how many suckers were into the dinar scam. I found a conference call by a guru called "TonyTNT" from yesterday and...my god...the delusions he was pumping. He took tons of calls from people asking about:

- State taxes
- Whether they should take an attorney with them to the bank
- Trusts
- Getting their RV in cashier checks
- Whether they needed to cash in their dinars on day one or could wait

Only ONE PERSON even has a veiled question about the validity of the RV itself. Some poor victim said he just had gotten into the dinar scam a few months ago and was doing his "research" and noticed TonyTNT's fairy tales about the dinar were the exact same in 2011 as they were in 2013. In other words the stories TonyTNT used in 2011 about how the RV was "tomorrow" were the EXACT SAME plot points - the president has signed off, contractors in Iraq are getting their RV, etc. etc. That caller got shut down so quick it was hilarious.

The site for this guy "TNT Dinar" has over 350 people on it and its 8AM on a Saturday. How can so many people be so stupid? I just...I am just floored. I mean I always knew there had to be enough stupid people to fund the pumpers and the people who sell the dinar, but it appears to be much larger than I thought and they ALL think the RV is "tomorrow."
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The problem with all you skeptics is you don't know about magic ink! GO RV!!!

Friday, September 27, 2013
HOLDERS OF IQN & VNN WHERE N = NEW

You might want to post and suggest the following to those it might apply during a Currency Exchange.

Should you become involved in a currency exchange and the "BANK" insists you must sign a FINCEN report, make sure that is states: CURRENCY EXCHANGE as opposed to "investment" and agree that YOU, and ONLY YOU, will do so and sign in the following manner:

PRINT across the form at a 45 degree angle USING a Bright Blue medium Gel Point Pen the following:

I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS OFFER TO CONTRACT AND I DO NOT CONSENT TO THESE PROCEDINGS!

Your full name signature in Upper and Lower Case Letters should be signed in PURPLE INK place directly under the above statement.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:29 PM
"Follow the Money"
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

I've been enjoying your website for several months and finally decided to register. Thought you might enjoy this little find: http://rollsroyce4tony.com

We would like to welcome you our effort to support Tony and say Thank You. We are excited that you are here.

We are individuals who have a great appreciation of Tony and the TNTDinar.com family. We have come together to say Thank You. We are not affiliated with TNTDinar.com nor the management thereof. While some of us, as individuals, may have supported their efforts on an individual basis, none of us are affiliated with them and they are not affiliate with us. Tony Renfrow is not associated with our efforts. But, he will be the recipient of our gratitude.

We are in the process of gifting to Tony his dream car, a Rolls Royce Wraith, and gifts are welcome.

Please help us provide Tony with his dream car, as you are aware Tony has worked many hours, days and nights to give us the best Intel (always right) in our opinion. We have all been kept abreast of the Global Currency Reset because of Tony. We also would like to remind you that this has definitely been a sacrifice not just for Tony, but his wife as well. Again, TNT community I know we can do this and it will be done, but we truly want you to put your heart where your mouth is, by making a gift as you feel is appropriate. Thank you in advance.

To ensure that everyone understands what the process is, we’ve created this website just for you.

We are asking each of the 12,000+ people that Tony has served over the last several years to make a gift as you feel is appropriate to help secure his dream car.

All gifts come from you the TNT community. All gifts will be used for the purchase of Tony’s Dream Car. Any gifts in excess of the amount necessary to acquire his dream car will be given to Tony for his use as he feels is appropriate to support the TNT community. NO gifts are being kept or used in any manner that does not go directly for the purchase of Tony’s Dream car. Tony will be given a full accounting of all gifts and all expenses upon receiving his car. Those TNT community members involved with this project are donating their time, effort and yes, in some cases, money to cover the cost of this website, its creation, hosting and the supporting PayPal and bank accounts. Tony is the beneficiary of this effort as we want Tony to know how much he means to us for everything he has done.

When you use this site, you are making a personal gift to Tony. Any gift you make is not tax deductible or a charitable donation. This is strictly a gift to Tony from you as part of the TNT community.

POST RV you may click on the link below and to show your support and thanks to Tony. No gifts may be made prior to the actual RV.

Click Here to acknowledge having read and agreed to these terms and to proceed to the PayPal Gift a Friend page.

Thank you again, for helping Tony!
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Can the gift be made in (pre-RV) dinar?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

But since the RV is taking place on Monday and everybody will be stinking rich by then, can't Tony buy his own Rolls?

Edit; sorry, I forgot to turn my brain off before reading.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Now TNT did not wish to see a great divide come between his listeners, so he set forth his
“TEN SUGGESTIONS”:

1) Do your own research, but I’m going to tell you everything I’m hearing.
2) If you don’t like what you’re hearing, Don’t listen.
3) Don’t bad mouth any of the people on the other sites.
4) Don’t buy “reserves” based on the information you get.
5) Don’t join any groups where your dinar might get stolen.
6) Don’t bad mouth each other.
7) Don’t call the Banks.
8) Honor the people who make this site what it is, NOT me.
9) Be thankful for the information we get, and for the people providing it to me.
10) Never forget…… my wife can’t believe you people, and she still makes me take out the trash!
I love his "super sensational happy suggestions"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, September 28, 2013
** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **

Posted By: hobie [Send HATE-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 28-Sep-2013 20:11:53
In Response To: Reader: 'I have to laugh when I read these "news flashes" from these so- called "Gurus".'

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinaryougottabekidding.com:
=====
9-28-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat …our special time is very near and I know this for a fact. Remember I have repeatedly said that we can expect to open our presents in late September early October timeframe. We are now in this timeframe. I am not calling the RV today or tonight but the final process is in motion and we should see it very shortly and I mean very shortly. [post 3 of 3]
---
9-28-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf all WORLD COUNTRIES AND THERE
BANKS must be all functioning and in sink in order to receive the computer
information, there signal must speak with each other (sender, recipient back to
sender)… All banks are in the highest alerts, I keep saying and repeating that
the walk in rates are SUPER HIGH
. October 1 is of importance for it funnels a lot of happenings in your country [USA]…We are at the best position ever but still at the mercy of a certain few, if they right by the WORLD AND YOUR COUNTRY, FINALLY PUTTING ALL OF US FIRST INSTEAD OF THEIR EGOS then we have our prosperity by October 2, 2013 if not well then that's another chapter to be written to this story.
=====
OOM&F Saturday Afternoon --- Q & A To Follow
4:21 PM [..OkieOilMan] GOOD SATURDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.
ON MY LAST POST PREVIOUS TO THURSDAY NIGHT I ADDRESSED MY LANDING EXPECTATIONS BASED UPON BANKING FURNISHED INFORMATION.
AS OF LAST THURSDAY NIGHT THE R/V WAS SCHEDULED. DURING THE TEST RUN THURSDAY NIGHT SOME OF THE BANKS (INTERNATIONAL) DIDN'T RESPOND CORRECTLY
THEN FRIDAY LATE AFTERNOON WE AGAIN WERE INFORMED THE R/V WAS TO TRANSPIRE, AND ONCE AGAIN THERE WERE A PROBLEM WITH SOME COMMUNICATION (INTERNATIONALLY).
WE WERE INFORMED REGARDLESS FROM THAT POINT ON THE R/V WOULD OCCUR BY OCT 1ST. THAT IS MY CURRENT INFORMATION AND AM HOPING THE OCT 1ST DEADLINE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED.
THERE ARE SEVERAL AGREEMENTS, CONTRACT'S AND BOND TRANSFERENCE ALONG WITH INNER-RELATIONS DEADLINE BETWEEN COUNTRIES (INTERNATIONAL) THAT HAS THE OCT 1ST DEADLINE BINDING CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENTS AS TO THAT DATE.
THAT IS WHERE WE STAND AT THIS EXACT TIME. THE R/V CAN STILL OCCUR AT ANY TIME BUT HERETOFORE DIDN'T SEEM TO HOLD MUCH VALIDITY AS TO DATE STATED.
WE HOPE THIS DEADLINE WILL BE MET FOR A CHANGE. KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP---------BLESSINGS GALORE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:56 PM 0 comments

But that's not all!

Saturday, September 28, 2013
O made RV announcement in the UN - Tuesday!!!!

xxx just got a 3rd confirmation... man just back from Jamaica that O did make the announcement at the UN and that this is done It was televised there... this is now 3 people from Jamaica who saw this on Tuesday... Hold on just now I heard another, so now that's 4, It was announced and this is done! They cannot believe we have not heard about this anywhere or from any gurus! Today really could be our day, like Tony said 99.9% ,, I am hearing look for Hawaii opening today... I say NOW lol

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:06 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous September 28, 2013 at 11:32 AM
more BS stories

Anonymous September 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Agree!

Anonymous September 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM
with his approval rating he would be all over the news claiming responsiblity if that were the case.

The troops are getting surly.
"Follow the Money"