Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

Imagine how more surly the troops will get if the federal government shut downs (as appears likely) on October 1st; obviously the gurus will claim that (1) the shutdown stopped the RV from happening, (2) this was a sneaky plan by (insert the usual conspiratorial suspects' name here) to derail the RV, and/or (3) the shutdown was a necessary step for the RV to happen and is more proof that the RV is nearly upon us.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

This must be who Tony & Okie get their intel from. Woo-Hoo! Go RV!!!

The ever-watchful eye of Zorra / Father God has prompted this special call ... to set the record straight. Zorra covers today's immediate news what the Galactic Federation of Light is doing to prevent a race of dark energies from trying to move in after the Reptilians moved out!

How close we are to Ascension and the importance of protecting those on the surface as they begin their Ascension.

Confirmation of the imminence of the Prosperity Programs ... NESARA, Freedom Club and that the Global Currency Reset must precede these programs.

Reconfirming the Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong are valid investments and will bring relief from hardships. The release of the global currencies into circulation is something to be met with joy and happiness, no guilt about "greed." Rejoice!

Zorra wants to make this clear!

There is no condemnation for those who made these investments and who plan to do good works. - Ascension is at hand. About Kathryn's Ascension program, what it is doing, and how we will each Ascend.

Zorra speaks in depth about Ramtha and his upcoming homecoming.

Remember the early "Zorra Calls" each Saturday? We can look forward to a new kind of call a week from this Saturday, October 5th.

The Saturday calls will be "Calls of Up-liftment."

They will confirm the coming Emergence and our reunion with our Hollow Earth brothers and sisters, our relationships with them, etc.

And again, Zorra reconfirms "This release of this money will change people's lives they will bless each other in so many ways."

Our lives will return to Joy, Harmony, Peace and Love reuniting with our Selves, Mother Nature, Mother Gaia, and the Universe.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Nellie wrote:The ever-watchful eye of Zorra / Father God has prompted this special call ... to set the record straight. Zorra covers today's immediate news what the Galactic Federation of Light is doing to prevent a race of dark energies from trying to move in after the Reptilians moved out!
Urban Dictionary wrote: Zorra
A Spanish term roughly equivalent to the anglo-saxon "bitch", but with sexual overtones relating to the relative ease with which one can get her into bed.
OK, so this is probably not the same Zorra, who is from the hollow earth?

HOLLOW EARTH NETWORK
The Most Informed Network on the Planet!

SEPT 27 2013 ZORRA! JUST RECORDED!
Just recorded! Zorra reconfirms the upcoming Global Currency Reset and it being a time of joy and celebration for us. How close we are to Ascension and the protection we are receiving. The Prosperity Programs that will follow Global Reset. Kathryn's Ascension program. Ramtha will soon have his homecoming! The new impact of Saturday calls and their Messages of Upliftment! This is so uplifting, so confirming! How we love our Zorra / Father God! One hour packed with smiles!

This is a new thing for Zorra, who used to talk about the "grand reunion" of the inner and outer earth, which is gonna happen any day now...

ZORRA
FROM HOLLOW EARTH
Zorra, Monday, February 4th: ”I have been hosting Ambassadors from seven other Star Systems. We have been meeting in the City of Eden (see picture above on our website). We have been planning the festivities of the Grand Reunion of those from the Galactic Federation of Light and those living on the surface. There will be large celebrations, as well as casual interactions amongst the many peoples. And yes, Earth’s environment has been raised and cleared so that our Galactic friends and families can walk amongst you. We await Disclosure, which will be at the determination of the Creator. Then, the Grand Reunion!

Even MacHaffie has posted his/her stuff:

Saturday, December 29, 2012
I just talked with Zorra

Anne DeHart

Just after sending my previous newsletter ... The Next 72 Hours ... I got a phone call, about midnight Friday night/Saturday morning ... from Zorra! Now hold on to your hats ... because, THIS is what Zorra told me, direct. I had to take notes fast and it was difficult, as I was still "full" of all the information from all of these channels ... which Zorra had no knowledge of. In fact, when I talked about "7th Dimension," Zorra said, "You have to get fully into 5th Dimension first!" So, here goes....Everyone who is on the planet now ... 99% of us (the other 1% who chose not to ascend are already removed to the sister planet) are now in the first level of 5th Dimension. "Ascend" means to move to 5th Dimension. We all went through to 5 D on December 21st, but have not "caught up with our Essence yet." The awakened ones know they are in 5D and all will know they are physically there soon.Mother Earth is in the process of becoming 5th Dimension ... and when she arrives in 5D, all physical beings on the planet, including those who are still in slumber, will know it without any shadow of a doubt. We will all reach full consciousness when Terra is fully ascended. We are in the first level of 5D now, waiting on Terra to complete her Ascension.

How events will unfold:

1. DISCLOSURE
As I understand it, before the end of the year. Zorra joked about the New Year's Ball descending in Times Square. He did not say it WOULD happen that way, but laughed and said it would be a great way of doing it!

He said there are many ships strategically in place NOW, hovering a few feet off of the ground, as their weight would hurt Mother Earth. One is already there on the White House lawn facing Pennsylvania Avenue, others already in place at the Kremlin, London's Buckingham Palace, Central Park in New York, one near Paris, China, Jerusalem ... just a few feet off of the ground. They are already in place, cloaked ... awaiting word to de-cloak.

There are also masses of ships in the skies, cloaked. Zorra is back at his post: North Polar Opening.

2. THE GATHERING
Yes, the Gathering ... "Removal of incarnates from other star systems" will take place and there will be NO PAUSE. It will follow Ascension and Disclosure. All will be returned to their home star systems, Hollow or Inner Earth. Zorra again described it, as we have always heard.

3. THE PLAN
Nothing has changed from the scenario Zorra has been giving us all these months. This is the Master Plan of the Creator and it is still in place. "Thus far, I have not been informed by the Creator that this plan is changed." We have not been let down. Once again,"... before the end of the year!"

For those who are disappointed ... what Zorra says will be quite evident within the coming days.

4. PROSPERITY PLAN
Rapidly coming into play.

5. GOVERNMENT
Galactic Government is in place and ready to go. Obama is primed and ready, as well.

6. OUR WORK?
Continue to wear our headbands; very important. Get quiet ... move into the energy of 5th Dimension when we meditate. Meditating with our heart-mind will help us move quickly into full consciousness. Continue to concentrate on raising our vibrations. Do our breathing exercise.

By the way, when Zorra talked about the 1% not going to 5th Dimension ... that they have already been removed to the other planet, I asked about Hilary ... "Is the Hilary we see now, a clone? Zorra: "Yes, there are a lot of clones moving around now..."

So folks, Zorra made an extra effort to get this information to us. We will not be hearing from him again. He mentioned the validity of SaLuSa's message. Everything is in place ... Ascension has happened for us, and Mother Earth is on her way. Disclosure comes next. The Gathering is still going to happen, after Disclosure.

Let's take quality quiet time for our meditation and breathing exercises. The more we do this, the quicker we open fully into our 5th Dimension.

And aren't we the lucky ones, to get this pure information direct from Zorra???

Sleep tight! My love to every one of you!

May harmony, peace, joy, laughter, healing and much, much love be with each of you.
~ Zorra

Mom
HEN
Hollow Earth Network

I don't watch the Hollow Earth Network much, instead I get my news from Cartoon Network where Ascended Master Sponge Bob says the RV is almost here! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A whole new dimension of crazy, literally, calling in from a really unregistered reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday I posted an explanation of why the "global currency reset" just had to go through. It had to to with inherent value of the country, and Iraq was the second largest oil and Vietnam the second largest rice producers. Since they produced so much more oil/rice than us, their currency HAD to go up tens of thousands of times in value overnight.

2013 estimates for oil production (barrels per day)

1 Russia 10,900,000
2 Saudi Arabia 9,900,000
3 United States 8,453,000
4 Iran 4,231,000
5 China 4,073,000
6 Canada 3,592,000
7 Iraq 3,400,000
8 United Arab Emirates 3,087,000
9 Venezuela 3,023,000
10 Mexico 2,934,000

Um, they must have meant oil exports, yeah, that's it.

1 Saudi Arabia 7,635,000
2 Russia 5,010,000
3 Iran 2,523,000
4 United Arab Emirates 2,395,000
5 European Union 2,196,000
6 Norway 2,184,000
7 Iraq 2,170,000
8 Kuwait 2,127,000
9 Nigeria 2,102,000
10 Canada 1,929,000
11 United States 1,920,000

Yeah, see! They export about 12% more than us, which must have a devastating effect on our currency! Any day now.

As for rice production, Vietnam is in the top 5 - that's gotta count for something!

Top 20 Rice Producers by Country—2011(million metric ton)

People's Republic of China 202.6
India 155.7
Indonesia 65.7
Bangladesh 50.6
Vietnam 42.3

With this monopoly on world rice production, China and India, er, Vietnam MUST be poised to become one of the world's richest countries. GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

So my favorite insane dinar scamster is definately TNT Tony, a former MLM guy who has new found wealth thanks to pimping dinars and telling people they'll RV "tomorrow" since 2011 or so. In his 2 hour conference call from this weekend we were FOR SURE going to RV today folks, the call centers were staffed and everyone was to make sure they had a tax attorney and accountant on the line to manage their millions.

Now I haven't listened to his next conference call which is today I think, but I can already see it: The RV was a go of course but Congress stopped it by shutting the US government down.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I see a business opportunity -- a 2014 page-a-day calendar providing "365 Excuses as to why the RV isn't going to happen today." :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

LOVE it!!! Just scroll back through the 10 YEARS of material, and you can probably come up with 365 excuses --Ideally, you could have one that was actually given on the same date in a prior year.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LaVidaRoja wrote:LOVE it!!! Just scroll back through the 10 YEARS of material, and you can probably come up with 365 excuses --Ideally, you could have one that was actually given on the same date in a prior year.
Y'know -- I could turn it into a sure-fire seller by including a 1000 Dinar note in the box. it wouldn't cost much; and the downside to giving it away is almost nonexistent. :wink:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The extra postage???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

I'm finding LOTS of entertainment in the TNTDinar forums, home to thousands of people who are so sure the RV is coming they have an entire forum to discussing tax strategies post-RV for their instant millions. I just really can't describe to you how terribly bad these people are at getting a grip on reality.

Just a taste, heres your average post with the title I could tell my banker thought I was NUTS!"
Today, I went to my bank who is on the CDARS list to inquire about the process.
I didn't tell her too much though "Iraq" did come up.
She warned me about fraud and to make sure where the money was coming from.
The good news is that I walked out with the full CDARS contract and specific info about wealth management and that they have a trust dept too!
She said she hoped I wasn't being swindled.. And that she hoped I'd come back soon to take care of the windfall!
Hehe... Yes, I could tell she thought I might be nuts!!
Oh well! Hoping to walk in on Monday to retrieve the wiring instructions post-RV!!!
I know right! Can you believe that, that this persons banker didn't believe them and thought they were crazy? What a crazy disinfo banker they were trying to act like the dinar was w ell known scam. If I didn't know any better I would think there were quatloosians on this forum trolling people with posts like this, but these are dinar RV believers.

I am SURE they will be walking in Monday to wire in those millions and get a private banker! Go RV!!!
LightinDarkness

So...did we RV? TNT Tony told us it WAS FOR SURE ABSOLUTELY 100% yesterday! I must have missed it on the news.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:So...did we RV? TNT Tony told us it WAS FOR SURE ABSOLUTELY 100% yesterday! I must have missed it on the news.
Did we RV? Of course we did, any day now!

10-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony There is a delegation in Iraq right now from the
US. Actually several delegations from multiple countries. Before the celebration could begin, some things had to be taken care of. 1st there was an additional agreement put in place, between the US and Iraq---it was about oil, gas and cash. But the deal is in place...2nd thing that had to be done is that there was a little corruption going on and several banks were involved, they were identified and the problem is now rectified. [post 1 of 3….stay tuned]

10-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony So... these are the primary reasons that we didn't see it this morning. Now what is going on, on Iraq TV - they are announcing the new agreements with US and Iraq dealing w/the gas. Also telling them to turn in all US dollars and no USD can be use in the market place. Which is good news for us!!! Along w/ the info on the US dollars, they are broadcasting on tv to standby for additional information about Iraqi Dinar reaching its true value!!! This is on Television in Iraq... in country only!! No one with satellite TV is seeing this information. [post 2 of 3….stay tuned]

10-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I just got notification that all call center and cash center personnel have been notified to report to work.!!! On the bank screens as of right now the rates are 27.69, 3.87, 1.08. If you have to ask which is which, then you need to give your dinar to someone else. Bottom line - the last thing that we received from Washington DC is that countries are now starting to receive their official notifications of pending GCR. We've been told that it can occur at any time, it should be no later than Monday morning - but it can occur tonight [Saturday or tomorrow [Sunday] morning. [post 3 of 3]

As prescribed by scripture, if we get two posts in three parts, then the RV is next Tuesday!

10-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [I have a hard time wrapping my head around the amounts being put out there, what are your thoughts?] A NEVER IN HISTORY EVENT IS SOMETHING OUR MINDS CAN'T GRASP. THERE ARE NO PRESIDENCE TO THIS EVENT TO EVEN COMPARE TO. REMEMBER ME TELLING YOU QUITE SOME TIME AGO---THE LONGER WE WAIT THE MORE
WE GET?? IT'S OVER 27 BUCKS PRESENTLY AND NEARLY 28 BUCKS. [Post 1 of 3….stay tuned]

10-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [in your opinion can this be stopped again or are we at a point of no return?] APPARENTLY WE HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF NO RETURN----WE HAVE HELD THE REST OF THE WORLD HOSTAGE AS LONG AS THEY WILL PERMIT. [do you think we will see this as [Guru TNT] Tony says tomorrow at the latest?] THAT IS THE WAY IT APPEARS AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME BUT ANYTHING CAN CHANGE AS IT HAS PREVIOUSLY. [post 2 of 3….stay tuned]

10-6-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man [Is IQD and IQN the same thing? If not, what is the difference?] AFTER THE R/V WE ARE ONLY TO USE THE TERMINOLOGY IQN AND VNN---THE N CONNOTATION MEANS NEW WHICH IN TURN TELLS US THE RATE ON USING THAT TERMINOLOGY---NEVER SAY YOU HAVE IQD OR VND WHEN YOUR AT THE BANK. [post 3 of 3]

Be sure to use the new magic "N" language, and you'll be In Like Flynn at the Point of No Return! GO RV!!!

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

We have passed the point of no return and returned! GO RV!!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013
*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ***
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 8-Oct-2013 03:12:35

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinargurupoo.com :
=====
10-7-2013 Intel Guru TerryK I HAVE TALKED TO THREE SOURCES TODAY, ALL ARE VERY EXCITED. TWO WERE TALKING ABOUT THE NEW BILLS COMING OUT TUESDAY. THE OTHER ONE IS TELLING ME TUESDAY IS WHAT THE WORD IN WHATS LEFT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. HOWEVER, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT IF THIS STALEMATE IN WASHINGTON IS NOT RESOLVED IT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT BUT THAT IS A LONE SOURCE. [since Lew can now access the Foreign Currency reserves is there a time limit for him to do something?] NO TIME LIMIT BUT I THINK HE IS IN A DARN GOOD SPOT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. RATES ARE HIGH.
---
10-7-2013 Intel Guru 12thman I have been receiving all kinds of info these past 3 days saying this should have and will be going down this week. The HR's are feeling good about this coming to pass this week based off the info received from bank contacts and 3 letter agencies. Even the info they have received from Iraq is good. With all that being said, please know this blessing can change up to the last second. We are in a great place...
---
10-8-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] the IMF completed the GCR [Global Currency Reset] at 5 PM Sunday, and we are watching for it to show on the ForEx.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:04 AM 0 comments

Monday, October 7, 2013
*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 7-Oct-2013 18:39:00

Hi, Folks -
Found at http://www.dinar@#$!.com :
=====
10-7-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Everything that needed to be done has been done. Everything has been worked out. The banks were on high alert all weekend. I heard issue is timing and who's going to take credit for it. I got 6 confirmations that it's being announced in Iraq that they now have the highest currency in the region and the world. These are all different sources, government agencies and contractors, etc. I got a 2nd confirmation that the US Embassy is on High Alert in Iraq in anticipation of "RV Craziness." We've been waiting for the release in Iraq first, so that's what we're getting in right now. $27.87 is the rate today and the VNN is $3.87. We are just waiting for activation time, maybe this evening or tomorrow morning... with the information coming out of Iraq I feel 99% will see tonight or tomorrow.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:56 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous October 7, 2013 at 9:37 PM

WASHINGTON SEEMS TO HAVE SETTLED DOWN AN AWFUL LOT, NOW THAT THEY KNOW THE POSSE IS COMING FOR THEM OF TRUCKERS AND VETERANS!!!

Let us hope and pray that they stay civil this time and mellow out....If McCain and Swinestein allows people to place the handcuffs on them peacefully, and walk outside to admit it was wrong, there will be no more need for punishment.

They can then go to court later like anybody else and resolve these idiotic maneuvers in public so people can move on, and restore the country.

Maybe that whole woman running out and getting killed was just a psy-op by some fool ready to die. Let us pray that is the case.

IF TRAITORS LIKE A "MCCAIN" OR CONRESSMAN RANGEL DO GO INTO RAMBO MODE AGAIN, THERE IS NO DOUBT TRUCKERS WILL SHOOT BACK & IT'LL GET UGLY BETWEEN TWO FACTIONS OF POLICE!!!! THEN MORE WILL BE SHOT.

WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF THAT BULL****....SO LET US PRAY FOR PEACEFUL SURRENDER OF SOME OF THESE IDIOTS...

MAYBE DIANE FEINSTEIN JUST TRIED TO SHRED OUR CONSTITUTION AS A JOKE, OR DID NOT REALLY MEAN TO TRY TO TAKE AWAY ALL GUNS OR ARM SYRIA....EITHER WAY, EXPLAIN IT TO THE TV NEWS!!! SHE NEEDS TO ADMIT IT ALL.

WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE VIOLENCE, LETS ALL PUT THE CRIMES BEHIND US AND MOVE ON FROM PLAYING RAMBO GAMES ON THE O.K. CORRAL. REMEMBER THE VETERANS ARE EXTREMELY UPSET, ENDING THIS PEACEFULLY ALLOWS US ALL TO GET BACK TO WHAT MATTERS & PUT A WARRANT OUT ON ROCKEFELLER & THE WIMPS WHO RUN THESE DUMB WASHINGTON TERROR DRILLS. FOR GOOD!!!!!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

You know, I seriously hate the fact that I find myself agreeing with some of these whackjobs on occasion.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

My new favorite scam artist to listen to is TNT Tony, just because its like living in an alternative universe with this guy. Every two days he gives a conference call - and whats so sad is that even although hes been predicting the dinar RV will happen TODAY (he doesn't even do "its tomorrow!") for 3 years people still believe him. His message board has thousands of users, and although I can't confirm hes telling the truth he claims thousands of people listen in live on the conference calls too (seems likely given the message board size to me).

Listening to these people ask him question is surreals. Question after question about how they wonder why things just keep getting held up and how the cabal keeps stopping the RV...no one even dares say that Tony is just making it up. And this guy is good, he does things like acts like hes getting phone calls during the conference call and goes away for 45 seconds, and comes back with "new intel" like claiming Iraq news networks are announcing the RV will be soon (but he tells you that you wont see that unless you are watching it within Iraq, where his intel sources are!).

Then there are the calls asking about advanced tax strategies, how to form trusts, when to go to the banks...its a alternative world guys. And some of these people aren't recent scam victims, many begin their questions with "Tony I've been listening to you for 3 years..." etc. I really don't even know how to describe how so many people could so willfully continue to fall for this stuff.

My favorite part are the callers who go into Wells Fargo and get told its a scam and they should stop hoping for an RV that will never come, they report to Tony that obviously Wells Fargo is lying and secretly that are really managing the RV.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

My favorite part is going to be when Tony goes to court later this month for his auto surf-scam, 14 Daily Plus. https://www.docketalarm.com/cases/Kansa ... row_et_al/
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, October 9, 2013
TONY: VERY IMPORTANT!
Subject: RE: TONY: VERY IMPORTANT! (10/8/13)

Do Not Call Banks.

T - Bank people on high alert, on lock-down, told again it will be this evening. Last night they were given additional instructions and this morning they were told they were given additional instructions. The rates are still the same. There is a time tonight it's supposed to come out. The additional thing we learned last night - and I don't understand how it work - they're saying now because of the situation of our economy and what's happened for the past 10-11 years, anyone cashing in any of the currencies included in the GCR will have to sign an NDA that lasts for 10 years - at all the banks.

T - The reason behind it is very simple: they don't want the world to know. How they're going to keep it, I don't know. The NDA is 10-years or 10-years prison. They don't want panic in the streets, riots, etc. people who said it was a scam and lots of reasons behind it. I'm not going to tell you the specific reason - but it's not to protect you and me. Bank personnel were briefed on this last night and again this morning. I don't know if you can opt out and not sign. We're less than 24 hours to the news. What I don't think is that it gives the restrictions the group deal does. It's a simple NDA - no talking, no book deals, no interviews, etc.

T - I'm trying to get precise with you and give you the details of the info before you go in. What I'm told is that it includes even if you exchange 1 note. We're waiting and have been given the shortest window ever. It did go live this morning for 20-30 minutes at the teller screens prior to the bank opening. They know it's there in the system and doing what it's supposed to do.

C - My concern is that there will be so many people attempting to cash in, will I have time to exchange a note and set up an LLC, see my attorney, etc.?

T - You can get your EIN instantly online. I don't know how long it will take people, but their goal is to have people start cashing out within 2 hours of the announcement. I was even told you will not be able to request a specific date for your appointment. It's locked into the system and you'll get the next opening as it comes up.

C - The reason I am bringing this up is that if you did not put it in an LLC you would have normal income, and if you transferred to a trust you would be able to get the capital gains that was changed.

T - I don't know the tax implications. They are changing the tax laws. Those are questions you can start asking tax attorneys right now. Have a basic strategy in place now.

C - Regarding cashing in 1 note on the 1st visit and going in with the balance later, is that 2nd appt with a wealth manager?

T - Yesterday they told me you will be assigned to a cash-in center based on your volume. They 're looking for individuals in setting up these appointments. They'll need your name, zip code and amount you hold. There is a time limit on the calls - 2 minutes. You'll have 15-20 minutes to CE, then make appts to meet with your wealth manager.

C - timeframe for RV is set, right? Have you been told a time you can't reveal? T - yes, and I can't tell it. The good news is that it's right now. Things are happening right now. The last word we got was "wish us luck."

C - You mentioned exchanging only 1 $25K note?

T - Yes, what I've heard with WF is that you can cash only 1 note before the appointment. The significant thing is that you now have to sign an NDA that prohibits disclosing where your money came from. Everybody start thinking about how you're going to explain this. Only 10K have only $5M. Only 1,000 have above $50M. They will concentrate on those. As of this morning they don't expect most to have this in 2 years or less.
True story...not a pretty one, but I hope you get the point. An employee saw their employer put what was probably a few hundred dollars into his wallet one day. Employee's relative was having money difficulties, so they decided to rob the employer. For a few hundred dollars they murdered the man and his wife, then set their home on fire.
We all need to learn to be wise and to be quiet. If anyone reading this has been one of those who just has to discuss his/her income with co-workers, friends and relatives...it is time now to stop! If you have to, put duct tape across your mouth, but be quiet!! The money from this investment can be dangerous if we do not use wisdom from day one!! Time for all of us to mature in this area. Don't mean to offend anyone, but please, if the shoe fits, WEAR IT!!
I used to work for one of the big three and still have friends that are managers in local branches and are regional managers. I was just told that all staff is required to be at work at 6 am on Thursday. They were also told the bank is bringing in extra security that will be around for the next week. All they were told was toexpect a major currency to be updated.
Replyrvrvrv10/08/2013 8:15pmThough these folks are calling this an NDA, my guess is that it will be a security oath to the US Treasury Dept. Those agreements do have teeth, and a 10 year prison term for violation would be light treatment.

My advice would be to take the NDA seriously. You don't want to be the test case that winds up in a security prison for 10 years, and loses all his money to boot.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:53 AM

:roll:
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Ah, non-disclosure agreements. It seems like only yesterday that Dove was talking about how people in the government and media had signed "NDAs as serious as a heart attack" to keep them from confirming NESARA. You know, the type that puts violators incommunicado in high-security prison if they blab. Oh yeah, they get cloned too, so nobody notices. Who knew she was establishing legal precedence?

Forget that non-disclosure agreements are civil, and that if you violate them you get sued, not in jail. But this is a special type of NDA, a civil, criminal, double secret one. As I'm sure actual lawyers out there will confirm (I'm not a lawyer, but I've played one in bed), these Dove-inspired NDAs can be structured so that you give up all of your rights and are put in jail with no contact with the outside for life. That's some NDA.

Now, all they have to do is keep the general public from finding out exchange rates have changed by not publicly changing them, and the rest will be easy. Of course this means that you'll have to read sites like "Dinar Guru Poopoo," wait until a guru announces that "the RV is today," run down to your local big 4 bank, sign your NDA, get fitted for a locked chastity belt, and you can cash in! Woooo! GO RV!
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

But, DK, what fun could/would you have with a permanent, NDA chastity belt affixed to your ****?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.