Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:Surely if we have not RVed already we will RV Tuesday.

:snicker:
At which point, I will gladly repay you.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I saw someone RVing, earlier today. They were headed down Boston's Southeast Expressway; and since their RV had Montana plates, I imagine that they are on quite an expedition....
Thats funny, so did I. The kids, my mother and I attended the Memorial Day ceremony at the Maryland Veterans Cemetery earlier this morning and saw a RV with Oklahoma tags parked outside the cemetery. RVing must be catching.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JamesVincent wrote:Thats funny, so did I. The kids, my mother and I attended the Memorial Day ceremony at the Maryland Veterans Cemetery earlier this morning and saw a RV with Oklahoma tags parked outside the cemetery. RVing must be catching.
That was Okie Oily Man taking his RV on the road in peevish protest of his being dropped from NESARA NEWS.

Saturday, May 25, 2013
OKIE OILMAN MESSAGES WILL NO LONGER BE POSTED HERE

Okie Oilman messages will no longer be posted here. It is because of complaints of many readers per his credibility and honor.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:00 AM

You go away to the desert for a week on vacation and the whole world goes crazy! No longer posted because he lies and his predictions aren't true? How is that any different from anyone else? No doubt the comments are full of Dinarians rising to his defense!

32 comments:

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Democracy in action!

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Yea, ain't Democracy great, better known as mob rule. 51% tell 49% what the hell to do. Give me all the info I'll determinefor myself what resonates. RESONATES = what I want to believe.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Yes...
....no one has called it right, yet

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Thank you.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Thank you, John:
I've tried to open people's eyes with a story of how a Watch-Dog/Guard-Dog becomes a thief's Lap-Dog by obeying the thief's commands. Funny, the "gooroo corner" never publishes my comments.
Nobody makes a better lapdog THAN A PREVIOUS WATCHDOG. You see, there's a "Trust" factor that has been established. And, recall how we've been warned in the Holy Writ about Wolves in Sheep Clothing.
A "Real" Watch-Dog will bark the louder the more the thief tries to calm him down. I haven't heard any loud barking, have you?
I've said enough. Thanks.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I like Nesara because it is clear who they serve: the people
With Okie, it's the mysterious holder of the nda and the spirit of the agreement that they have.
Nevertheless, his fan club is large, loyal and protective.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
thank you John, it's obvious he is either making stuff up or his sources are jerking his chain.

Peepster May 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM
I posted a couple comments questioning Okie's credibility which were promptly deleted a while back. I feel redeemed now :) Actually, If there is any IQD guru should not be posted here, it should be TerryK. He has been calling the RV almost every day for the last 4 years. I would actually prefer to see Okie posts over TerryK posts any day.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 11:42 AM
wrong, Wrong, & WRONG!
TerryK posts whatever he's been told. I believe they've told him to "SHUT UP" before and he talks LOUDER. Read my comments on "Lap-Dog." Also, I'd like to add that I'm VERY DISGUSTED over "Hero Worship" that hundreds attribute to OKIE. If OKIE sneezes or farts that's another hash-mark on his pedestal.
At least, TerryK is not trying to lead you into complacency.
It is my belief that OKIE is one of the Bankster's greatest assets. Prove me wrong. There is not a dime's worth of difference in today and 2000 years ago. The two sects that our Lord despised were the MONEY CHANGERS and the LAWYERS. The Money Changers has their "Intel" people on the forefront. It is quite easy for any "Intel" provider to prove who they really "work" for. With flattering lips and deceptive motive the masses of asses are led astray.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 10:48 PM
The sect that the Lord despised the most was the Pharisees, which means church doctrine.

Peepster May 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Regardless of what TerryK has been told, he has been wrong for at least the last four years. To me and any practical person, that type of track record disqualifies you as any type of intel provider. Even the US government would have fired TerryK a long time ago for how bad his predictions have been. I have been tracking the IQD for a very long time now and just want to let the family know from my experience that TerryK is, in my opinion, as much a fraud as Okie is if not more. Google it and see how far TerryK's false day-to-day RV predictions go. Just my opinion :)

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM
You have to remember Okie worked for the company so he has a history like all of us. His is just a little more interesting than most. Okie has changed over the past few weeks, he had many gramatical errors and a way of verbalizing that was quite unique, that all changed at the beginning of the past few weeks. Go back and reread his posts you will pick up on the change. I don't know what I am alluding to here but in this world we live in today anything is possible.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM
...you are right...so are you saying it is him, or not him, or is he changing

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I don't know what I mean . I lean more toward it not being him The change was just very abrupt and to me was quite noticeable. There could be several possibilities I suppose and one that is as elusive as the date and rate.......

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 11:07 PM
What does it really matter if it's him or not.The gurus has been lying to all of you Dinar holders for yrs.I get a kick out of all of you who think that your worthless paper will be worth millions. If there was a RV they would make a new currency and you would turn your Dinars in for what they were worth before the RV. I've fallen for alot of the new ideas but this one I knew was a lie right from the get go.I feel for all of you people that invested 1,000s but did you really think you would make millions on a 1,000 investment.If you did I have a bridge I want to sell you lol.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 11:26 AM
thank you, let's weed themm all out!!
I support this 100%
It was the right thing to do!!!

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:13 PM
So guess this means we will get the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God .... Lol yea right John U-BET !!!!!

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM
So what do you believe the truth is? I will guarantee it is different than mine and many more on here. That is what makes life on planet earth interesting. I am one that. Believes we are all allowed to have our own truth til we are personally ready to change it, you obviously don't believe that way. I respect how you believe. I expect the same from you. John you are doing an outstanding job don't listen to those that wish everyone would believe as they do. If these articles are doing no harm its time for you to grow up and allow a free flow of information.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM
John, unless you yourself or your staff are going to vet/confirm every article or post you repeat here on your site, it is bias for you to single out one person to not post. I question that you have only received complaints regarding OkieOilMan posts and no others. If you have received complaints of Okie's credibility, you could have just stopped posting him but you chose to be bias and make a post against Okie when you announced your reasons for not posting him anymore. I am really disappointed in the way you handled this matter. I'm pretty sure if you handled all your complaints this way, you would not have near the content you have today. I will understand if you do not approve this comment.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
I have realized that even if you read contradicting post on here, there is a reason John does this. IMO. I think it is simply a matter of offering information, and not being bias to any particular point of view. I understand most people are used to a non biased news source,even though they claim to be bias, so yes a biased one would take some getting used to.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Speaking of credibility and honor, how many times has your RV info you post at the top of your blog page here has been right? Nuff Said!

Anonymous May 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM
AMEN!!!!!

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Funny, some say the same about John Mac. I appreciate what all site owners post, as one wrote above let me see and decide for myself. I do believe many things are happening, so can't we all come together and stop all the judgement? That is what the ptw want. Once we stop falling for their tactics the world will change almost overnight. :-)

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM
It's amazing to me how quick you people are to judge. Okie is doing his best to bring you people the info you all crave but are either too lazy or don't have the contacts to acquire yourselves. If you don't like the info brought in, don't read it. But please stop batching when you do nothing at all to contribute in a positive manner.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I agree with many above me, I had posted many comments about Okie and his constant "tomorrow" updates (which were never approved, but I digress), which have been posted for at LEAST 2 years now. If the IQD is meant to revalue, it will revalue, and to those who own any, it will be a very happy surprise when it does. Otherwise, there is no point of posting "tomorrow, tomorrow, Friday, tomorrow, bank holiday, the screens are showing revalued prices", etc. It's for the best. Okie's credibility is shotty, if any. How can we expect to believe his daily updates when every SINGLE one of them has been false?

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Good Choice, John! So glad you're seeing the light!
He(and most other "gurus") has peddled false info and hope for over 2 years to our group....
No one now bothers at all with him and his "sources".
Compels one to wonder what he's getting out of it besides a big head.
Disgusting!

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Okie was called a "know-nothing" by a Trustee of the World Global Settlements himself.
That is really what I would call a clear case of "nuff said".
Okie knows nothing, his sources are nothing and he is a nobody wanting to be somebody.
Just wait for the Global Settlements to be released and you will see the RV of many currencies. Not just the Dinar.

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I think this is great we all agree to disagree lol. If you see Okie's name don't read it simple as a that. I don't agree with him but I also feel I have no right to censor him. There are lots of ppl out there that love the guy, their choice should be respected.

Iamwhoiam May 25, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Looks like anonymous has picked a side:::::::::::::::::::::
can you spell HOUSE MOUSE?

Anonymous May 26, 2013 at 12:33 PM
RV shows very strong relationships to the 2012 ascension scenario. Is it going to happen anytime soon? False prophets abound sucking the will and desire to live. Is the illusion growing stronger day by day? Will our thoughts become pure disinformation? For eons now lots of innocent people suffering and dying day after day whilst utter fools rule.

Vlastimil May 27, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Just placing a note here. I am from BFC.
Received assurance of PP (if we call it that way) are to go end of May beginning June. It will follow with other PP

Anonymous May 27, 2013 at 8:46 PM
wish we could get rid of the other liers, then maybe we'ld start to learn what is going on for real.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

McHalfwit wrote: Saturday, May 25, 2013

Okie Oilman messages will no longer be posted here. It is because of complaints of many readers per his credibility and honor.

The unintended comedy in this is beyond measure. I can't help but wonder what size of a cluebyfour it took to make this apparent to him. Credibility and honor???? How long does someone have to lie flat out to you before you figure it out, apparently from all indications, quite a very long time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

Saturday, May 25, 2013

This is so funny. OKIE WRONGMAN has been posting for what, 5 years, 10 years and MacHalfwit has been lapping it up like it was the commandments being handed down by Jehovah. One has to wonder what tipped the balance? It's not like any of the other Dinar gurus have been right, is it?

Anonymous May 25, 2013 at 11:08 AM
You have to remember Okie worked for the company so he has a history like all of us. His is just a little more interesting than most. Okie has changed over the past few weeks, he had many gramatical errors and a way of verbalizing that was quite unique, that all changed at the beginning of the past few weeks. Go back and reread his posts you will pick up on the change. I don't know what I am alluding to here but in this world we live in today anything is possible.
His meds are starting to work?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie may have gotten too oily for John-boy, but Blueballs Wolf is still being posted!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Bluwolf Update Emailed to Recaps Tuesday Afternoon
05/28/2013

Good afternoon all, there comes a time in a man's life when one has to say hasta luego ( until we meet again ) I believe that that time has come to pass. But before I must say that everything that you've ever wish for is now within reach.

There are no glitches or inventions guaranteed, no holdups from any spooks whatsoever, the rates are what was mentioned to be so long ago. You will be treated with the upmost respects, the rates that will be furnished to you will be best of any bank, and the bank is the clearance bank for this rv.

Please be advised that this bank is Wells Fargo and that this bank is in the worlds best 50 banks list. Let me assure you that all is being driven in and that this pace shall continue until the end results ( your rv) are in and the announcement is out.

Make your wait a wealthy one, by now you should know what you will do for God and what route you will take from this afternoon on. Be bless now and thank you for letting me into your cyber space and into your hearts.

Let be known that my next message shall be my last. Bluwolf

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:40 PM

Well, at least for one more post...

6 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 5:12 PM
You sure these gurus aren't politicians? They sure know how to kick the can down the road. Good to see that you finally got rid of the crap, at the top of the page and the, so called, We THE People directives. Seems that nobody paid much attention to the directives of a so called interim president that nobody knows who he is.

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 8:45 PM
That may be your opinion. We who hold a "light" inside will never give up. It's the only way to be. Poofness was proof of "hope" and I'm pretty sure his dream will come true one of these days maybe real soon. I wish to hang on to that "truth" myself.

katwilo2 May 28, 2013 at 6:22 PM
That's about as good a sign as it gets when the guru's start saying good bye!!!

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 6:49 PM
That sux. It appears that Casper is the only one who has been right all along.

Jay W May 28, 2013 at 7:09 PM
This my friends is a perfect study in why everyone must learn to read between the lines , I have a pretty good idea what this post is really telling those willing to read btl (between the lines ) will only take a week or so, for all to figure it out ..........

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM
You're right, Jay. Some people are too dense to understand what BluWolf is saying here.

I'm not to dense to see what's going on here, Bluewolf is jerking their chain.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013
BLUWOLF FINAL POST 5/28/2013

SO LONG HASTA LUEGO

It has been a long ride for me, along this long road I have come in contact with a lot of blessed people. I have made a lot of friends and I have encourage by your faith in God a lot of people..

I must say that before God I have accomplished what He expected of me and that was for you to hold in there through faith till the end.

Let me inform you that I am the happiest man on earth right now for I am happy for you for all of you are now just steps away to the receiving of the most important and historic money transfer event in the history of all mankind.

As I step down today I want you to know that it has been a pleasure for me to have served you. Also let it be known that my responsibilities have now shifted towards my people for we have still some hurdles to go before D day which has started this afternoon.

Our journey folks is about to end and our quest has now been fulfilled.

Do well by your brothers, remember your individual endeavors your hardships and your pains, honor this blessings and keep your monies forever working for you and just make sure that you will never drop back to that painful abyss of economical hardships.

Thank you for letting me serve my Lord through you for that I am grateful. Be well my dear ones and may my Lord Jesus forever bless and keep you in complete health, safety and prosperity, may your days be lots and may you always have a safe passage and a happy journey.....

It is time, all has been accomplished, today is the first day of the rest of your lives. Farewell live well and God Speed adios ..... Bluwolf 5-28-13 Auuuuuuuu

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:36 PM

11 comments:

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Truth, or a way to duck out of the "Guru" game because the people are tired of false reports?

1Luv* May 28, 2013 at 11:53 PM
...Me seeing/feeling "Old Time" point of "view" hear big A !! NEW TIME is a FLOW>>>>1Luv* >>>YA KNOW !!!!

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Bluwolf, Thank you and God bless you. Since D day started this afternoon, can we expect that it will be completed by the end of this week? i am more interested in the restoring the U S republis part; and establishing justice part than the financial part

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Sadly What is really happening is that the dark powers are winning. and It all is about to explode in the faces of all the good. They that choose darkness are more than they that choose light. The time for the light is not yet, I believe. Soooo disappointed

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 10:21 PM
LoL What rock have you been hiding under? Look around you. The Beast is eating it's own body in a desperate attempt to survive, and in doing so it has doomed itself.

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Thank you Bluwolf farewell!!!!!!

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 9:23 PM
What does this mean?

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 10:25 PM
It means .. his job is finished. I
Over the years I have watched many take an exit. Some in bazaar ways. Some ways you just can't believe if you look at all the clues.

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Bluwolf, Thank you and God bless you. Will we see a public NESARA announcement tomorrow May 29?

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 10:30 PM
buh bye Bluwolf. I'd love to say goodbye to the rest as well!

Anonymous May 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I agree with the first post, plus i did a little research on this and other gurus, their phonies, and the so called main mans post that everyone is waiting for will never come, and he doesnt even live in OK, do some research people before you start believing in someone you have no clue about.

He says it's his last post, but people still ask him questions to be answered in the next one?
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wonder if Bluwolf made his last post, and then had a nervous breakdown, surrounded by his vast piles of Dinars which, he has finally realized, are effectively useless to him -- unless he wants to sell them at a massive loss.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:Okie may have gotten too oily for John-boy, but Blueballs Wolf is still being posted!
I can't remember, but has ANYONE ever accused John of being brighter than a burned out match?

I'm not to dense to see what's going on here, Bluewolf is jerking their chain.
You mean still "jerking their chain(s)" don't you? And the dinaridjits are still following right along interpreting it to suit themselves, wrongly as usual. What's the old saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, keep on fooling me I'm a dinaridjit and I'll believe anything!!!

He says it's his last post, but people still ask him questions to be answered in the next one?
And we should believe this why? when he has lied consistently and regularly about everything else? Now McHalfwit I can see believing that, adn crying crocodile tears over it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

RV/PP NEWS

REPORTS COMING IN OF CASHING IN ACTIVITIES, NO VOUCHERS IN RENO AND ATLANTA. 500 MILLION DINARS OR MORE INVESTORS ARE BEING INVITED TO EXCHANGE.

JL OF THE REPUBLIC TREASURY WAS IN HONG KONG TUESDAY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS SIGN OFFS. HE ALSO SIGNED OFF AN AGREEMENT WITH THE GALACTICS FOR FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES ACCESS.

PP (PROSPERITY PROGRAMS) MAY JUST ABOUT BE AT YOUR DOORSTEP. WHEN THEY GO OUT - EVERYTHING HAPPENS INCLUDING PUBLIC RV.
Is it just me, or has McHaffie and the rest of the Imagination Station all joined hands in one big Kumbaya group, seems that he is parroting the I/OPPT group and they are parroting him and vice versa etc etc ad nauseum.... All we need now is the Republic for the USA to join in... :haha:
ArthurWankspittle

vkey08 wrote:
RV/PP NEWS

REPORTS COMING IN OF CASHING IN ACTIVITIES, NO VOUCHERS IN RENO AND ATLANTA. 500 MILLION DINARS OR MORE INVESTORS ARE BEING INVITED TO EXCHANGE.

JL OF THE REPUBLIC TREASURY WAS IN HONG KONG TUESDAY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS SIGN OFFS. HE ALSO SIGNED OFF AN AGREEMENT WITH THE GALACTICS FOR FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES ACCESS.

PP (PROSPERITY PROGRAMS) MAY JUST ABOUT BE AT YOUR DOORSTEP. WHEN THEY GO OUT - EVERYTHING HAPPENS INCLUDING PUBLIC RV.
Is it just me, or has McHaffie and the rest of the Imagination Station all joined hands in one big Kumbaya group, seems that he is parroting the I/OPPT group and they are parroting him and vice versa etc etc ad nauseum.... All we need now is the Republic for the USA to join in... :haha:
It might end up like 1984 where the big lottery win is always in another city.
notorial dissent

Well, the RV payouts are already in some other city/place than here already, the Rumor Mill News has said that it is a verified bonafide rumor, so what more could you want.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you lived in some place other than where you live, you'd be rich by now! GO RV!!!!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Dinar News - Jester
[Jester] HI CASTLE MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS! HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GREAT EVENING...

[Jester] HI TO ALL... NOT MUCH TIME LEFT SO CONSIDER YOURSELVES ALL HUGGED AND HI'D AND I NEED TO THROW SOME INFO IN HERE FOR YOU...

[Jester] I WANTED TO SEE IF WE COULD HELP A LITTLE MORE WITH THE USD DEVALUATION ISSUE SINCE THAT SEEMS TO BE GOING AROUND AGAIN…

[Fantasia] Jester GREAT!

[Jester] SEEMS SOMETHING CHANGED WITH THE CANADIAN DOLLAR RECENTLY… NOT SURE WHAT THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN… BUT SINCE THAT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE AN ISSUE ANYMORE I GUESS IT DOES NOT BEAR ANY MORE SCRUTINY AT THIS TIME…

[Jester] WE CAN STILL FIND NO BASIS OF FACT TO UPHOLD THE THEORY OF THE DEVALUATION OF THE USD…THE ONLY THING WE CAN FIGURE IS MAYBE SOMEONE IS POSTULATING A REVALUE OF THE USD TO THE NEW US CURRENCY…

AS UNLIKELY AS THAT SOUNDS, SINCE WE HAVE NO ARGUMENT TO GO ON AS TO WHY THIS WOULD BE THE CASE THIS IS THE ONLY THING WE CAN COME UP WITH…
[Jester] NOW… EVEN IF THAT IS TRUE… NOTWITHSTANDING THE FACT THAT THE NEW US CURRENCY WILL BE GOLD BACKED… IF YOU CASH OUT IN THE GROUPS AND YOUR FUNDS ARE GOLD BACKED ANYWAY… THAT IS WHAT IS SHOWING ON THE BANKS SCREENS… SO YOU ARE COVERED…

[Jester] WE ALSO HEARD A LOT MORE CONFIRMATIONS THAT THE RUMORS WE WERE HEARING THIS MORNING ARE TRUE… THAT ALL CURRENCIES MAY BE GOING AT ONCE TO ELIMINATE THE BASKETS… THIS SHOULD ELIMINATE THE USD IN THE THIRD BASKET THEORY OF DEVALUATION… AND THAT WOULD TAKE THE WHOLE SCENARIO OUT OF PLAY ANYWAY… SO AGAIN… YOU ARE COVERED…

[Jester] THERE IS ALSO THE POSIBILITY THAT YOU REINVEST YOUR FUNDS INTO DIVERSIFIED ACCOUNTS OF OTHER CURRENCIES AND ASSETS TO FURTHER MINIMIZE THE IMPACT OF ANY ONE INVESTMENT DEVALUING YOUR INVESTMENT SIGNIFICANTLY… I BELIEVE THIS IS A GOOD THING TO DO ANYWAY… BUT OF COURSE I STILL RECOMMEND YOU CONSULT QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS TO ADVISE YOU ON AN SUCH COURSE OF ACTION…. SO EVEN AGAIN... YOU ARE COVERED...

[Jester] IMO…I DO NOT THINK THERE IS ANY REASON TO WAIT… YOU MUST DO YOUR EXCHANGE IN ONE APPOINTMENT IN THE GROUP… YOU WANT THE MOST YOU CAN GET… THERE IS NOT WAY YOU WILL GET A HIGHER RATE ANY OTHER WAY OR AT ANY OTHER TIME… SO I THINK YOU WOULD BE WISER TO GET IT DONE WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE…

[Jester] GET YOUR EMAIL… MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT… GO TO YOUR MEETING… GET IT DONE… EMPLOY THE PROPER PROFESSIONALS NEEDED TO ADVISE YOU OF SAFE PLACES TO DIVERSIFY YOUR ASSETS… AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE… I JUST DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING TO BE AFRAID OF….

[Jester] NOW ON TO THE PROCESS… IT CONTINUES… WE ARE STILL WATCHING CLOSELY AND IT IS MOVING FORWARD... EVERYTHING IS GOING VERY WELL… ACTUALLY JUST THE WAY WE HAD HOPED… WE ARE VERY AWARE OF A LOT OF THE THINGS THAT WE WERE EXPECTING ARE NOW GETTING DONE... THE JUGGERNAUGHT CONTINUES ON IT’S PATH TO IT’S LOGICAL CONCLUSION

[Jester] I’M SORRY I STILL CAN'T SHARE TOO MANY DETAILS... SECURITY IS VERY IMPORTANT AND THE PEOPLE GETTING THIS DONE NEED TO BE PROTECTED SO THEY CAN GET WHAT THEY NEED TO GET DONE FINISHED… AND WE SURE DON’T WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO SLOW ANYTHING DOWN… WE HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH...

[Robertprofessor] Just waiting for the umpire to shout play baseball

[Jester] I HOPE THAT HELPS… I WILL TAKE SOME QUESTIONS BUT ANYTHING REGARDING DATE AND RATE I WILL IGNORE.. NO MATTER HOW SNEAKILY ASKED... WE ARE GETTING VERY VERY CLOSE NOW.. THAT IS AS FAR AS I WILL GO ON THAT....

[sonnayhwh] Jester - IYO, should we require from WF some kind of written assurance that our deposited funds are reckoned as UST notes? TY!

[Jester] sonnayhwh I DON'T THINK YOU WILL GET IT... BUT I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT EITHER...

[Fantasia] Jester MAYBE TOMORROW WE WILL GET ONE MORE VERY IN VERY VERY CLOSE NOW.

[Jester] Fantasia IT IS PROBABLY CLOSER THAN YOU ARE THINKING....

[bryan1972] Jester Do you think, that if all go at the same time, it will push it out a little further, for the fact that there is alot more to set up?

[Jester] bryan1972 I DO NOT... THEY HAVE EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL...

[billuke] Jester will there be an in country - Iraq rate - for a few days before a release of the RV rate to the rest of the world?

[DiddyKong] Jester, with the talk about RD RI RV, will the RI and RV happen at the same time or just a clean RV?

[Jester] DiddyKong LET'S JUST GO TO THE BANKS AND CASH IN OUR DINAR...

[tatortot] Jester I feel very unsure how to choose professionals to help me. I have a CPA right now and I do not think that he could advise me on diversifying in other currencies. Can you give me some advice on how to find the help I need?

[FLPatriot59] Jester In your opinion will the VND Reinstate to its former rate or revalue to a new rate?

[Jester] FLPatriot59 IT WILL REVALUE TO THE BASEL III EQUIVALENT OF IT'S WORTH...

[zorro] Jester Have you heard any bad news about the VND? Thx

[firenice] Jester if all currencies go at the same time, will forex give any kind of warning to traders to close all open trades?

[Jester] firenice NOT SURE BUT I THINK THAT IS WHAT THEY ALIGN AT 5:45 EACH MORNING AND EVENING FOR...

[firenice] Jester I guess it will be "caveat emptor" , could be some massive losses, or gains, but will be interesting to see how it is handled.

[deb2blessed] Jester oops sorry-- a question--- should or would it matter when we go to the bank what we call the process??? Currency exchange/ Cash out/ or what ever we call it????? would tax ramifications make it matter???? IYO????

[sandytob] deb2blessed imo, it's important to use the words Currency Exchange for tax purposes.

[Jester] deb2blessed I DON'T THINK SO... I DON'T BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TRY AND TRICK YOU... THEY KNOW WHY YOU ARE COMING... I DOUBT YOU WILL HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING....

[sandytob] deb2blessed Jester They have to check off one of the boxes on the Fincen form. IMO we should make sure that they check the box that says Currency Exchange and not one of the others.

[geoworld] Jester Did yoou hear about the PARTY in IRAQ tomarrow?

[Jester] geoworld I HAVE...

[burk50] Jester thx happy u r excited u have worked hard today

[Jester] burk50 LONG DAYS... THANK YOU..AND NIGHTS... THE WEST COAST DOESN'T CLOSE FOR ANOTHER 3 HOURS... AND THEY HAVE GOOD INFO TOO...

[vote4rv] if the RV has a political process ie people have to agree to push the button and it is done and if the physical ie system process is complete then the only thing we wait on are the people to process and agreements to activate?

[Ash Forrest] Jester I have been hearing about the new treasury notes for a while now and I understand the difference between the fiat currency we have today and the asset back currency the treasure notes are going to be. My question is: how can there be both in existance at the same time?

[Jester] Ash Forrest ONE HAS TO REPLACE THE OTHER... BUT IT WILL BE DONE OVER TIME... PUT YOUR MONEY IN A BASEL III COMPLIANT BANK AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT... WRITE CHECKS OR DEBITS OR WHATEVER YOU DO FROM THERE...

[snowwolfsdee] Jester I was told they would have to send the IQD out to verify, Im pretty uncomfortable doing that any ideas ?

[Jester] snowwolfsdee THERE AE PLENTLY OF THOSE MACHINES... I BET THEY HAVE ONE WHERE YOU ARE GOING... THEY WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT IMO...

[sandytob] Jester what are your thoughts about keeping some funds in Credit Unions????

[Jester] sandytob I WILL... BUT I WILL TRANSFER IT IN PERSON FROM MY MOTHER LODE ACCOUNT AS NEEDED... WILL HAVE INSURANCE ON THE MOTHER LOAD... AND KEEP IT UNDER THE INSURANCE LIMIT EVERYWHERE ELSE... SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE... THIS IDEA IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE THAT...

Jester] MY MAIN ACCOUNT WILL BE IN PERSON ACCESS ONLY... WILL GO AS NEEDED TO TRANSFER EVERYWHERE ELSE I WANT IT... AND HAVE A NICE LUNCH ON THE BANK WHILE THERE...

[sandytob] Jester when you say go in person....will you then wire it? Or carry a cert check?

[Jester] sandytob EITHER WAY WILL WORK... BUT I WILL NOT DO AUTOMATIC TRANSFERS OR INTERNET ACCESS...

[WCW] the only place that u want to cash out at is wf by apointment only if u dont u could leave million on the table imo imo imo

[dwanna] Jester when all the dust settles and money has been placed in various accounts, what would be the one thing you are looking forward to? Time freedom with family or maybe paying it forward?

[Jester] dwanna GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO... GOT A SENATOR IN TENNESSEE TO HELP... GOT A COUPLE DEVELOPMENTS IN MIND... GOT THE REPUBLIC TO SUPPORT... LOTS OF WORK..

[johnnyjunk] Jester I am reservedly excited about the Republic ... I get butterflies lol

[sandytob] Jester I understand.

[Jester] johnnyjunk THAT IS THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE DEAL IMO....

[sonnayhwh] Jester - Aside from chat room, what signs should we look for that the currency transition (FR to UST) is complete?

[Fantasia] Jester Do you know if we will CE the DONG at the same appointment as the Dinar?

[Jester] Fantasia STILL WORKING ON THAT ONE... STILL HEARING THERE MAY BE AN ADVANTAGE TO THAT... REF MY EARLIER POST IN THE FORUM...

[Jester] OK.. TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK... YOU GUYS TAKE CARE... AND REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER... IT WON'T BE LONG NOW...

[Jester] NIGHT ALL.... SEEYALATERBYE....

[Fantasia] JESTER THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. :
Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:06 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

[Banner at Nesara News] RV/PP NEWS

CURRENT EXCHANGE RATES AT WF FOR INVITEES ONLY -- DINAR 11.86, DONG 2.20. THIS IS THE STREET RATE, GROUP RATES ARE HIGHER.

CONFIRMED --- PP (PROSPERITY PROGRAMS), PER TODAY 47% OF P&F LETTERS HAS BEEN DELIVERED.

RUMORED --- CMKX AND OMEGA DELIVERIES STARTING TOMORROW. FREEDOM ALREADY IN PROGRESS.

RUMORED --- GOLD STANDARD ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY IN THE UN. WE SHALL SEE (AGAIN!).

RUMORED -- NOW HEARING RV LIVE FOR TOMORROW. WE SHALL SEE (AGAIN!).

THANK YOU LORD

Wednesday, June 5, 2013
RV Commentary

With all the financial issues and concerns we all have been confronted with these last few years has been like Rosie O'Donnell stepping on a scale, meaning these problems are too large to even register. Finally, the results of your patience and tanacity all these issues will soon become a part of history. Yesterday, today and tonight have received calls, texts and messages implying we are there. Hopefully, we will see our blessings by tomorrow or at least by the end of this week. Withstanding, that all is able to be implimented by the time constraints labled as "appropriate". The exact nature of what we have been hearing centers around the FIP (Fines, Interest and Penalties), the Omega Funds both being out and the CMKX will be going out in tandem with our Release. Again, let us add that there are magical things happening with WF plus the positioning of the US dollar values all seem to indicate something good. This is the time for all of us to be accountable, no matter what, and to never give up when times are tuff. Just now things are to change, we are on the cusp of a blessed life.

Thought it would only be fitting to add the video below at this very special time in our lives. I trust that we will all maintain a proper perspective toward what is to be bestowed upon us. How often do we find the happiest people in the world do not have the best of everything.......they just make the best of everything!

Gary

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:02 AM

Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Dinar Chat 6-4-13

6-4-2013 Intel Guru 12thman His group of friends are receiving Intel that indicates that the process is about to give the ok for Okie to post. He also said that the meetings in Iraq are a good indicator that the Power Players of the World reset are telling us that things are being approved world wide. When good things happen in Iraq, the process for the World reset has moved closer to a completion date. He went onto say that it must appear as if Iraq is running the show which we all know they are not. [post 2 of 2]

6-4-2013 Intel Guru 12thman [via 12thman's wife] He asked me if I would post for him while he and his college friend are off to a few 3rd world countries. ...they believe they will be back home within the next two weeks to exchange their currency...the High Rollers are still Very excited about this week and month. My husband and I have been in this for sometime now and he is pretty pumped about what's about to occur. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:01 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The motto of the dinaridjits must be "thank you, Mr. MacHaffie! May I have another?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Is "intel" half of intelligence, as in half of a wit?

I need coffee.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From "MacHaffie's English Dictionary" (price, 100 Iraqi Dinars):

Intel, n. A word used by those in the RV community to denote that they truly have inside, secret information.

This word is to be used in preference to its synonyms because its use indicate that the user is "in the know". Because it is a term commonly used by those who work for government and military intelligence agencies, use of this word connotes authoritative knowledge on the part of those, within the RV community, who use it.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:If you lived in some place other than where you live, you'd be rich by now! GO RV!!!!!!
Sign by side of road, "If you lived her you'd be home now."
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle

Deep Knight wrote:[Banner at Nesara News] RV/PP NEWS

CURRENT EXCHANGE RATES AT WF FOR INVITEES ONLY -- DINAR 11.86, DONG 2.20. THIS IS THE STREET RATE, GROUP RATES ARE HIGHER.
IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CONTACTED BY END OF THE DAY TOMORROW (THURS) THEN GO TO YOUR BANK FRIDAY.

(Ok it's my new hobby. It's called "lying like a birther".)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:[Banner at Nesara News] RV/PP NEWS

IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CONTACTED BY END OF THE DAY TOMORROW (THURS) THEN GO TO YOUR BANK FRIDAY.

(Ok it's my new hobby. It's called "lying like a birther".)
IF YOU BANKED HERE, YOU COULD HAVE ALREADY CASHED IN!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff