Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

Been out in the sun without your hat recently???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:The only piece of equipment I could find with that designation was the Vollrath 474 pictured below:

Extra-large urethral brush for really getting at those stubborn blockages? If so, both Okie and TNT Tony could use one...
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

ND asks:
Been out in the sun without your hat recently???
Well no, due to health issues I have not been outside for some time. On occasion, I like to make up stories about "Texino" and his adventures as senior valve man for the Panama Canal Authority
(PCA) I just haven't done it for a while. I apologize if I have done wrong.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote:I apologize if I have done wrong.
No apology necessary since you did not do wrong. Not your fault if some lack the ability to detect your tongue planted firmly in your cheek.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
texino

Post by texino »

The observer sez
No apology necessary since you did not do wrong
Thanks, but I was being a cry baby. Everyone here is always nice to me, and ND was just reacting to crazy texino blather. I have never been 66 before and it's depressing to realize that I sport an illness that will only continue to support a negative DX. I should not be talking about this, as I am sure everyone has issues but they leave them home. I will always appreciate the good people here and value the kindness offered. Now about this RV thing....
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Texino, you still rock.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
texino

Post by texino »

Boy howdy, I really really really want to write about what my cousin Fr. Ignacius Loyola Texino Sj thinks about some of the responses to the rumor that the Dinar may RV at $3.47. My goodness even without commenting on the reaction of some of these deeply religious folk, I can discuss the general mood in Dinar recaps.

To get up to speed, there is an evolving consensus that. The RV has RV'd at a very high rate c. $38.00 and while the rank and file investors are cooling their heels waiting for NDA and 800# where they can call for the all important appointment with the bank, "BIG SHOTS" are pulling off trades at the high rate, after which the rate will fall to the paltry $3.47 for the common investor leaving these "Poor slobs just $3,470,000.00 for each $1000 stake. (chump change)

One husband and wife moan that they will not be able to fund their retirement!

A gent from Fl allows that after paying his bills and putting aside for taxes, he will be lucky to get a vehicle out of the deal and he better buy new so he will have a warranty.

All of a sudden we are being told that many of the Dinarians do not even own a million IQD

Well all is not lost, for the currency is still being sold at 1k per Mil.

Perhaps the most disturbing is a growing movement to get those high class people who have RV'd at $38 and force them to repay their windfall. Bad JU JU for sure and where are the Gurus?
Lying low it would seem. Is it possible that the time has come to roll up the con?
May we live in interesting times!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
texino

Post by texino »

I wonder if anyone knows Guru Okies background? He implies that he was a pilot and shot down 3 Chinese fighters plus he alludes to being shot down in "the jungle" but being picked up in the nick of time. OK? Fine. Now without searching, I can remember hearing about our boys "getting up the six" of lots of commies during whatever that Korean conflict was about, but "Mig Alley" was not tropical in the least. Vietnam has a jungle or two but no Chinese Air force to speak of, so I must call BS on Okie- oil slick.

Same same with Sound and fury signifying nothing Guru TNT Toni; famous for his "probably happen tonight, but might happen tomorrow but I'm hoping tonight for sure!

Now put them together and the sound and fury...quote doubles down, yet the amount of adoration these get far exceeds that given to any woman or man who have actually done some good works for the human race.

Oh well dealing with this Dinar foolishness calls to mind the adage that "Four out of three people
have trouble with the math."
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Texino, I think if you go to this website, you will find out more about oaki dokie, and some of his kith and kin, than you ever wanted to know.

dinardouchebags
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Another opinion on who Okie might be.

http://okieoilmanscammer.blogspot.com/

'Cording to Okie on FacePlantBook, he:

Worked at Halliburton
Went to Burns Flat - Dill City High School
Lives in Dill City, Oklahoma

Thursday, May 17, 2012
Oakie Oilman - Is He a Bush/Cheney disinfo agent?

I have been reading the Oakie Oilman RV predictions and proclamations with great amusement.

HE HAS NOT BEEN RIGHT YET! And how many times has he called the RV? I ran out of fingers ---- LOL! Some people just want the attention, ego maniacs with a strong wish of adulation.

But why is HE REALLY DOING THIS?

We have known for some time that the Real Oakie Oil Man is allegedly a direct cousin to Cheney. He receives most of his intel and direction allegedly from the Bush/Cheney's camp. And we all Know For A Fact that the Bush/Cheney camp biggest purpose is serve Disinfo To The People.

Why?

To get us frustrated and disheartened. We is being led like donkeys by tidbits of carrots - but they never give us the carrot. Good intel crap as we say!

The Dinar RV is tied in with the Global Settlements, Prosperity Programs and the GOLD backed Treasury. This WILL bankrupt the Federal Reserve bankers and that is why Bush/Cheney camp are throwing in all these road blocks and disinfo.

Now remember when Oakie Oilman was given the authority to announce the RV. Now where did that authority come from? Then he disappears --- yea right! Give us a break!!!!

Per the rumors on the street.

It is alleged that the lastest coup for him is the revealing of Wells Fargo status and RV Rate on the internet. THIS IS ILLEGAL INSIDER TRADING INFO and a normal citizen would be arrested on this. Fortunately Oakie Oilman has 'connections'!

It is also alleged the Chinese (Who control WF) were livid. And they paused the RV process because of this.

It is also alleged that Oakie Oilman's actions caused a delay in the Currency RV process, ---- Geeee he is doing what the Bush/Cheney camp assigned him to do!

Oakie - wonder how many silver doubloons you have been paid by Bush/Cheney Camp for all this?

I am disappointed that the other Dinar Intel Gurus are allowing this character to play his game!

John MacHaffie ---- HIS humble servant
Telling it like it is!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:18 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Okie talks about shooting down 3 Chinese again. And feeling violated. I'm not sure if they are related.

If Okie was dreaming about getting a Red Ryder BB Gun as a young boy, this would make him around 10 sometime between the late 40's and early 60's (the BB gun was introduced in 1939, but didn't become well-known or popular until then). Shooting down Chinese must mean Korea, which ended in 1952 (and most of those Chinese planes were flown by Russian pilots). So, Okie was 16 years old or less when he was flying the big jets? Que Macho!

Okie Oil Man Tuesday Mid-day post from OOM
11/26/2013

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 11/26/13 Today at 11:38 am (CT)

[..okieoilman] YOU, MY FRIENDS, ARE OWED AN EXPLANATION OF MY POST LAST NIGHT PROCLAIMING THE IMMENENCE OF BEING ABLE TO DELIVER A LOAD OF NUMBERS AND DIPLOMAS. HERE IS THE WAY THE PROGRESSION WENT, YESTERDAY AFTERNOON AT 3.PM PACIFIC TIME THE UST RELEASED THE CODE'S TO THE BANKS TO ACTIVATE THE 800 NUMBERS AT THEIR DISCRETION. THIS MORNING-----STILL WAITING.

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THERE ARE DISCUSSIONS GOING ON BETWEEN THE USG AND CHINA REGARDING WHO GET'S THE OIL CREDITS AND TO WHAT AMOUNT. THUSLY THE IMF IMPATIENTLY WAITS TO SEE IF A PALATABLE AGREEMENT CAN BE MADE WITHOUT THE IMF INTERVENING AND FORCING THE R/V TO OCCUR.

IT IS VERY STRANGE THAT PREVIOUSLY AGREED ARRANGEMENTS ARE STILL BEING DISCUSSED.

IT IS APPARENT THIS POINT OF CONTENTION OR AT LEAST DIS-AGREEMENT HAS/WILL/MAY-CONTINUE THRUOUT THE DAY. I WAS ALSO INFORMED THAT THIS SHOULD BE SETTLED BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.

NOW--I HAVE BEEN MIS-INFORMED ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE OF CONSTANT DISCENTION AFFECTING THE INFORMATION BEING DISEMINATED.

WHEN EVER I FURNISH INFORMATION, AT THAT EXACT MOMENT IN TIME IT IS CREDIBLE.

I AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS HAS BEEN MADE TO LOOK FOOLISH BY NEW ARRANGEMENTS BEING MADE AFTER WE WERE TOLD THE CULMINATION WAS AT HAND.

WE AWAIT THE OUTCOME OF TODAYS MEETINGS---I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AT LEAST OF WHAT IS GOING ON. I DO NOT WANT TO MISLEED ANYONE AND APOLOGIZE FOR THE PROBLEMS OTHERS CREATE AFFECTING US ALL----BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] I THINK AT THIS POINT IN TIME, MYSELF OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDER WOULD HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY OUT OF THEIR MIND TO EVEN PREDICT ANYTHING BASED ON WHAT IS THE HIGHEST SOURCES OBTAINABLE. THIS MORNING I (PERSONALLY) FEEL VIOLATED.

[..okieoilman] I AM NOT LOOKING FOR VINDICATION OR EXHONERATION, I AM LOOKING FOR RESULTS.
More Added:

[..okieoilman] THERE A MULTITUDE OF AGREEMENTS BEING WORKED ON AT THIS LATE DATE THAT WAS THOUGHT TO HAVE BEEN COVERED PREVIOUSLY. IT APPEARS AT THE LAST MINUTE KNOWING THEY ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT AT THE GOLDEN RING THAT CHINA WANTS MORE THAN PREVIOUSLY AGREED UPON.

WE AWAIT MORE INFORMATION LATER ON TODAY DIRECTLY FROM THE USG TO LET US KNOW APPROXIMATELY WHERE WE STAND TIME WISE---I AM ON TOP OF IT---WILL REPORT OUTCOME---BLESSINGS

[okieoilman] MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL TAKE THAT ROSETTA STONE LESSON AND LEARN HOW TO SPEAK MANDARIN

[..okieoilman] OK--THINGS ARE PROGRESSING. INFORMATION RECEIVED STATED THE GOLD BOND REDEMPTION IS WELL UNDERWAY WHICH IS RELEVANT AND GOOD FOR ALL CONCERNED.

THIS FACTOR HAD BEEN MISSED BY MOST OF US UNTIL NOW. THE CALL CENTERS AND CASH OUT LOCATIONS AT THIS PRESENT MOMENT IS NOT (NOT) MANNED.

BUT----THE GOOD NEWS IS C.L. HAS NOT TAKEN ON THE AUTHORITY AT HER DISPOSAL TO INITIATE THE R/V, WHICH COULD EFFECT THE FINAL RATE.

THE RATES ARE STILL CONSISTANT AT THE BANKS AS JUST A FEW MOMENTS AGO AND THE BANKS WERE AUTHORIZED LAST THURSDAY TO RELEASE AT THE PROPER TIME. WE ANXIOUSLY AWAIT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION--BLESSING

Another Okie Update Early Tues. Evening from OOM&F
11/26/2013

[..okieoilman] I KNOW THIS INTERMINABLE WAIT IS TESTING OUR PATIENCE AND FAITH--BUT--HOLD ON.

THIS WHOLE SAGA REMINDS ME OF WAITING ON CHRISTMAS EVE WATCHING THE STOVE PIPE (WE WERE TOO POOR TO HAVE A FIRE PLACE) FOR SANTA TO BRING ME A DAISY RED RYDER B-B GUN.

I NEVER CONSIDERED HOW MUCH DIFFICULITY HE WOULD HAVE NAVIGATING DOWN A STOVE PIPE. (MY LITTLE FINITE MIND DIDN'T CONSIDER THAT FACET). THIS IS A COMPARISON TO WHERE OUR "LITTLE FINITE MIND'S" ARE TODAY.

I HAVE ONCE AGAIN BEEN TOLD JUST A MOMENT AGO THERE ARE NOTHING HOLDING UP THE R/V. THERE ARE NO MORE PROBLEM'S TO BE SOLVED AND EVERYONE IS IN AGREEMENT TO DISCUSSIONS MADE TO DATE.

I KNOW WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS TIME AND TIME AGAIN BUT WE HOPE THIS TIME THERE ARE MORE SUBSTANCE THAN EVER BEFORE.

I HAVE SPOKEN TO A PERSON JUST 1 STEP AWAY FROM THE "ELDER" RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TRANSISTION PERIOD IN OUR LIVES AND HE STATED--IT IS DONE.

NOW AS BEFORE WE ARE BEING TOLD JUST SETTLE DOWN AS IT IS ABSOLUTELY INEVITABLE. THIS ALL SOUNDS GOOD TO ME AND I AM WAITING TO SEE THE RESULTS OF HIS STATEMENT TURN INTO REALITY.

SO AS WAY BACK WHEN--I AM WATCHING THE FIRE PLACE FOR A TURKEY THIS TIME INSTEAD OF A B-B-GUN. (FUNNY HOW AGE CHANGES YOUR PERSPECTIVE).

AT THIS POINT I FEEL LIKE I AM FROM MISSOURI-----SHOW ME!!--------(AND I WAS NOT REFERRING TO CHRISTMAS--THAT WAS A METAPHOR)--USE YOUR IMAGINATION PLEASE-- --

[..okieoilman] THIS IS MY FIRST OCCASION OF OBTAINING INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM 1 OF THE "ELDERS"--YOU KNOW--THE GUYS WHO WEAR WHITE HATS

[preciousdaughter] ..okieoilman Wow thanks so much!! I hope you have a very good ink pen. You have a ton of diplomas to sign!!

[..okieoilman] preciousdaughter ==DIPLOMAS ARE SIGNED---AWAITING DELIVERY

[..okieoilman] TODAY WAS REALLY A DAY OF ENLIGHTMENT FOR ME. THE COUNTRY I HAD THOUGHT ALL ALONG AS BEING OUR ENEMY TURNS OUT IN THIS ENDEAVOR TO BE OUR FRIENDS AND HAS STEPPED OUT AND DONE WHAT WE WERE UNABLE TO DO ON OUR OWN.

KINDA WISHED I HADN'T SHOT 3 OF THEM DOWN NOW---BUT--YOU CAN'T RE-WRITE HISTORY AND THINGS CHANGE.

TODAY I HAVE REALLY LEARNED THE IN DEPTH MEANING AND RELEVANCE OF THAT EXPRESSION--"THINGS CHANGE".

IT'S A DARN SHAME YOU HAVE TO GET OLDER TO OBTAIN A DEGREE OF INTELLIGENCE.--SO----I AM HAVING CHINESE FOR DINNER TONIGHT. (FOOD--NOT PEOPLE)

[DelawareMeMom] Hey Sir Okie!!! Shall I take the curlers out of my hair and do the do? :)

[..okieoilman] DelawareMeMom -NOT QUITE YET---BUT SOON

[SkinneyLizard] So Okie what's your take on what the retired Judge said in the forum about the NDA being a trap?

[..okieoilman] SkinneyLizard --I AM UNAWARE OF ANY TRAP BEING LAID---SOUNDS COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO ME

[lightman] Okieoilman - i am confused you are said in your first post you hoped it would be resolved tonight by midnight you hoped. in your post tonight you are hinting to thursday. i am a tired old man. are we looking toward thursday? in other words does delawarememom have to wait till thursday to get her hair done?

[..okieoilman] lightman --YOU ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS

[DelawareMeMom] lightman I do my own hair any hour of the day or night . . . that's a benifit of old age. . . no need to impress anybody.

[..okieoilman] DelawareMeMom -I DO MY HAIR EVERY NIGHT---THEN HANG IT ON THE BED POST TO DRY OVERNIGHT

[..okieoilman] MY BARBER GAVE ME A TRUE EXPLANATION OF HOW BALDNESS AFFECTS A MAN---WHEN YOUR BALD IN FRONT--YOUR A LOVER. WHEN YOUR BALD IN BACK--YOUR A THINKER---WHEN YOUR BALD ALL OVER---YOU JUST THINK YOUR A LOVER

Okie is from Missouri, you have to show him? The BS just drips. That's right, the Elder responsible for the thing says, "IT IS DUNG."
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

Thank you good people for the "intel". I'm in hopes of finding a spot where the Mighty Oak lays down his Oakie Airman CV. I have an interest in aircraft of all sorts and from a picture that pops up on one of those sights Oakie/Lonnie is shown by a light sport aircraft of the type equipped with a parachute designed to blast out through the roof. Kind of a wimp wagon for a jet jock, I'd say. I would also like to take OOM's claims apart like a cheap watch. (I have an issue over stolen valor)

Speaking of airplanes, it's been some time since we have had a post from "Greg." I hope he is OK, as he seems to live in interesting times.

Best to all

The guy who put the Man in mandolin.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Speaking of airplanes, it's been some time since we have had a post from "Greg." I hope he is OK, as he seems to live in interesting times.
Still here, currently scouting out the island of Manhattan in preparation for the annual Illuminati conclave being held there tomorrow night...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
texino

Post by texino »

Oops, I meant Gregg, not Greg. :brickwall: Glad you are still on the job. Keep 'em flying.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

A brave TNT Tony forum dinarian declares that he will NOT sign the (non-existent) NDA for the (non-existent) RV!
There have been reports of groups cashing in at a reasonable rate ($7) without an NDA. Is anyone aware of such a venue for anyone who has serious doubts about the morality of signing?

Not only is there rumor that many PTB groups have cashed in and lower tier groups as well at this point without signing an NDA, but there is still question as to if exchangers will be required to require signing.

I have read The Great American Adventure by Judge Dale in its entirety and cannot find any factual error. This individual was not the genesis of my discomfort but as a thorough researcher I had to personally determine if his information was valid after he was so quickly attacked and discounted with a seemingly good rebuttal but which was way too shallow in reference to the authority it was rebutting to hold up under scrutiny.

My concerns: If the NDA is to protect what may or may not be criminal activity, but in any case an elite group of people who don’t want to be exposed for lying to the American public then wouldn’t we potentially be complicit in the cover up of such crime if we were to sign?

Why is Homeland Security involved in covering for these individuals? Is the justification of quelling unrest a valid excuse to lie to the American people and give the elite a free ticket? Is this moral? Is this legal?

We have been warned by some in tis from they we dare not go against Homeland Security. The subtext is that we will most certainly lose and end up in Guantanamo. I can’t disagree with this which makes me wonder what type of country we have become where such a terrorizing thought could be considered mainstream. Is colluding such a good idea?

While we are told that the exchange needs to get done in a hurry in order to justify a two minute set up call and only twenty minutes at the bank in order to get this done quickly they don’t appear to be in any hurry to get the 800 numbers out. A more logical conclusion would be that we are being herded into a situation where if we had reasonable time that under normal circumstances we would use better judgment. Everything smacks as a cover-up.

The carrot being dangled is Greed, masked under a cover of Pay it Forward which provides a certain amount of convenient psychological leverage upon those who really want to help the world.

I don’t get the cover-up of the GCR. On Tony’s call it was made clear by DC Guy that the GCR would be hidden on the back page of a newspaper so that the public would not be aware of its implementation. I think that this was the moment when it all change for me. I saw all of the potential money that I would make melt away. I would have to sacrifice it all for my personal integrity. The discussion of participating in the deception of the American public was all too cavalier.

I still have never received a good answer from anyone as to why if Max Keiser and many other mainstream financial correspondents are educating millions of people about the coming GCR and many millions of other learned about it through spiritual circles etc., why one segment selling out for higher rates would be expected to pretend that they never know about and even worse cannot join the conversation after the fact. You can be certain that very quickly everyone on the world will know about no matter how many people are silenced. Then where does that leave us?

How then can we engage in assisting humanity when we cannot converse with them honestly and on an equal basis. How could we take a position of authority and become part of the conversation of how to move forward after GCR? We would always have this dark ness hovering over us.
What a courageous, brave individual. Willing to forgo the signing of the NDA to get a "reasonable" rate of $7/dinar instead of TNT Tony's promised $38 (or more)/dinar. And his source for all this information about (non-existent) NDAs being used as a tool to keep dinarians silent, since the (never going to happen) global currency reset will take place somehow as a minor media event? Judge Dale, who in case you weren't aware, is another Poof/Zap-esque internet conspiracy personality who has never predicted anything correctly.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's new banner.

RUMOR – GOOD MILITARY IS ASSISTING IN THE RELOCATION OF GOLD ASSETS FOR THE REPUBLIC. GOLD IN THE PHILIPPINES HAS ALREADY BEEN RELOCATED FOR SAFE KEEPING. HARPP WAS USED BY THE BAD GUYS TO PUNISH/WARN THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES.

INTEL ---- Arrest warrant HAS been issued for George Bush Sr. This is a global warrant. More arrest warrants in process for other top players.

REPUBLIC INTEL – ARIZONA STATE FOX NEWS LOCAL ON 12/3/13 ANNOUNCED THE REPUBLIC ALONG WITH REPUDIATION OF MANY STATE LAWS WHICH ARE NOT LEGAL PER THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION. SIMILAR REPUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE FORTHCOMING FROM THE OTHER STATES.

Can the bankers/politicians ever get the RV out? HOW INCOMPETENT ARE THEY?

WONDER WHY THEY ARE PUSHING THE NDA TO AVOID LAWSUITS! UNBELIEVABLE INCOMPETENCE!

And they want to hold your funds?

And a post where Rassy tries to horn in on the fun.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013
RV & RENO. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN A NDA. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 4, 2013

You do not have to sign a NDA
Do not sign a 1044#? form treating your exchange as a commodity investment
You will be taxed as a capital gains 15% if held for more than a year and higher if less
No high rate SCAM
Exchange locations will take .45 cents from what ever the rate is for special screw you fee
and right now that is 3.90 - .45 - RZ

Teresa 12/02/2013 So I did NOT for the longest time believe the Wells Fargo stories, because of what the Wells Fargo people say when you ask them about the revalue, but a good friend just made me a believer.

This is the email she sent me, I know these people and know they have great integrity!

Mary (I changed her name) went to Wells Fargo today, main branch downtown, asked for the general manager,

He came up, she asked if he knew about Dinar- HE DID, she asked when 800# coming, he said “we dont have to worry just call that main number ( the downtown main branch) he will take care of us!!”

Call him when the reval happens, he said they are waiting, they have a screen across teller area that shows live digital of currency across world, he said his tellers know, but if we had any problem to ask for him! He said in Axxxx 2 branches the main downtown-where he is and another branch.No appt needed!

COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. A friend forwarded this message to me and as many of my friends are into this RV issue, am forwarding this forward. This is unconfirmed information from my side so supplying it as information you can verify separately.
As I know a lot of economics, planning to write a short report on "THE INVERTED INFLATION" SAVED AMERICA FROM ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AS PRESIDENT HARRY TRUMAN BRIEFLY USED IT DUE TO ADVICE FROM BARUCH BARUCH THAT AMERICA WAS GOING TO HAVE HYPERINFLATION WITH THE END OF WORLD WAR II AND THEN COMMUNISTS WOULD TAKE OVER AMERICA WHEN AMERICAN ECONOMY COLLAPSED. WILL TELL STORY WHEN I RELEASE REPORT ON HIDDEN PART OF AMERICAN HISTORY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. IF AMERICA GETS INTO SUDDEN ECONOMIC TROUBLE BEYOND CONTROL, CAN BRIEFLY USE INVERTED INFLATION TO SAVE ECONOMY FROM COLLAPSE AND THEN SWITCH OVER TO JESUS MONEY WHICH WILL WILDLY SKYROCKET ECONOMY AS IT HAS DONE 4 TIMES BEFORE IN HISTORY INCLUDING WHEN USED BY THE THIRTEEN COLONIES FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS UNTIL OUTLAWED BY BRITISH GOVERNMENT. THIS TRIGGERED OFF AMERICAN REVOLUTION AS AMERICA WENT FROM FULL EMPLOYMENT AND NO POOR TO MAYBE 50% OF AMERICANS LOST THEIR JOBS AND BUSINESSES IN THIRTEEN COLONIES ONCE JESUS MONEY OUTLAWED BY LONDON, ENGLAND UNDER ORDERS OF THE BANKERS.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the thorn in the side of the corrupt running America by telling the American people the truth where the power elite don't want the American people to know the truth in key fields and issues!)

P.S. Friend urged me to listen to several hour conference call last night. Sounded like a good intelligence briefing as they stuck to facts, not rounds of opinions. Their evidence gathered from Iraq seems to point to RV before December is over. I know my friends would want to know what their gathered facts seemed to point to! Maybe even by Dec. 16.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:39 AM

I strongly urge Gassy Rassy to sell his house and all of his belongings and buy Iraqi Dinars! And he better hurry, the 16th will be here soon!

Only 12 more Dinar-buying days until the RV!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

TNT - Nice Rumor
TNT:

fisherman1 : For the very first time , I am 110% , Got 2 sources and info was EXACT MATCH! The BABY is DUE Today! IN LABOR SINCE LAST NIGHT!

MWKD : We are not looking until noon.... That is just for me and my guy

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:12 AM 0 comments

The banks are playin' you, but don't call 'em!!!

WAITING FOR POSITIVE MOVES AGAINST WELLS FARG 'O' & THE OTHER THREE BIG CROOK BANKS
THEY ARE STILL PLAYIN WE DINARIANS. AND WE HATE IT, AND SEEK THEM FOR OUR CHUM POTS !

WITH 30 + MILLION FOLKS ABOUT TO CE THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCIES, THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN NDA COULD BE SIGNIFICANT , OR BINDING, AS EVERYBODY WILL BE BRINGING THE SUBJECT OF THE GCR INTO THEIR DAILY CONVERSATION - NOT FOR DAY, WEEKS OR , MONTHS , BUT FOR YEARS .
HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE HONEST, STRAIGHT FORWARD DEALS WITH THE BRICS BASEL III BASED BANKS INSTEAD OF DEALING WITH THE SNARLY ' FIAT ,' SNAKE BANKS, OF THE ROTHSCHILD-JESUIT - EVIL BLOODLINES , CARTEL.

BOTH RUSSIA AND CHINA HAVE TARGETED THE I.M.F. , DOLLAR BASED BANKING CONSORTIUMS - FOR EXTINCTION , IF THEY BASE THEIR OPERATION ON THE U.S. DOLLAR. THEY HAVE , NOW , A VERY LIMITED AND NARROW CHANNELING FOR FINANCIAL SURVIVAL, BASED ON THE RV & AND WORLDWIDE GCR. BEYOND THAT, THEY WILL BE WATCHED AND GUARDED AS TO THEIR FUTURE PIRACIES OF THE WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL SECTORS.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:10 AM

And from Dinar Guru DooDoo

12-4-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Angelic] SANTA GOT CONFUSED, AND BOARDED HIS SLEIGH EARLY. PRESENTS ARE ON THE WAY.

12-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I had long looked with anticipation of dec 1st as the absolute back wall for our r/v. As it turns out the r/v has been in the bank's hands for over a week now. The imf still has and will exercise the authority to tell the banks when to release our numbers. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
12-3-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man Yesterday was to have been the day with 3 separate time intervals given. Those times came and went without effect. There appears to have been glitches in some banks...We are still in the any moment mode that the numbers can and will appear. Today is also in the spotlight as possibility of release. The numbers are coming--we just wait for them. [post 2 of 2]

Numbers? Numbers! Hey man, roll another couple of numbers!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's here! GO RV!!

Thursday, December 5, 2013
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 12/05/13 EARLY AFTERNOON

[..okieoilman] FROM INFORMATION JUST RECEIVED WE COULD HAVE BEEN AT THE BANKS YESTERDAY BUT THE POLITICIANS AND INFLUENTIAL HAD FIRST OPPORTUNITY AHEAD OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC. I WAS INFORMED TODAY/TONIGHT WE MAY (MAY) RECEIVE OUR 800 NUMBERS. THAT IS THE PRESENT PLAN STATED BY A REPRESENTIVE OF A 3 LETTER AGENCY

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:03 PM

No, it's not! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

Seen on Okie-om "Of course there (sic) manning the call centers! That's why there (sic) called call centers."

Yes these people are on the same internet as we are.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

random dinaridgit wrote: Interesting quote from PR in another thread ............ "Another person who said he once worked for the government (alphabet) told me that one of the more effective tools of psychological warfare is P&P; promise and placate, but never deliver. THAT rings true to my ears in so many ways over the years...and especially for the poor dinarians today.".................... But why promise if there was to be no delivery
I don't want to validate your conspiracy theory, but if nothing else it has kept thousands of retarded monkeys relatively caged up watching your computer screens for damn near ten years. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.