Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

Still doesn't seem to stop them from flinging poo at each other and the rest of the universe through their keyboards. So, like the rest of Gassy's garbage, it is flawed, adn wrong.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I listened to TNT Tony's most recent conference call and its rather hilarious. Apparently the dinarians are getting anxious that on January 1 the Iraqi government is going to be dropping three 0's from its currency and they are all terrified that they wont be millionaires. I am not even sure if its true, and it doesn't matter anyways since the RV is a myth, but they are about to lose their minds on TNT Tony's board and you can hear the panic when the call him.

Interestingly, TNT Tony seems to have jumped the shark and I am not really sure why. After telling everyone it would RV "today" for going on 3 years now he has actually told his legions of idiot followers that the RV HAS OCCURRED, but they are only "cashing out" the "elites" right now and will get to your average dinarian in a few days. Of course, since hes just pulling this out of his nether regions, I am not sure how hes going to walk this back when there is no 800 number announcement for the legions of idiot dinarians to come get their riches. Hes already been saying that the "elites" have been cashing out since Monday.

Another thing I find fascinating - and does anyone else notice this - is how the dinar RV has created its very own mythology. Its like a RV creation story, and the level of detail about how the mythical RV will occur is fascinating - banks releasing 800 numbers, requiring NDAs, etc. I mean all of the parts of the RV are in and of themselves laughable - 10 year NDAs? But I guess when you believe in the RV, even the absurd seems realistic.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess, that if you're dumb enough to swallow Tony's bilge for the last three years or so, then obviously you aren't going to wise up enough to not believe the rest of the foolishness he's been pushing. Of course they're going to be setting up special appointments for these buffoons to come in and swap out their bazillions, and of course they are going to get treated specially where no one else will, and they're going to get a super duper special rate not available to anyone else, and of course it's all going to happen tomorrow, or has already happened, and yet there isn't a word of it out on the street. These people are dumb enough they'll believe anything, except the truth, and they keep proving it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! 39 MILLION VISITS, 2 MILLION PER MONTH

12-7-2013 Intel Guru Loechin From all intel, rumtel and actual confirmed information that I have received...we have, we are now crossing the finish line. I believe as of this moment things are happening to bring us to a "going to the bankmode".
[Newest Banner]

Saturday, December 7, 2013
DIRECT INTEL 7:33 PM EST!!!

EXCHANGE STORIES ARE COMING IN WAVES NOW. SKR'S ARE BEINGCONVERTED NATIONWIDE!!!!!!!!!!

THE SYSTEM IS NOW READY FOR THE MASSES..............................

WE ARE 1 TIER AWAY AND THAT TIER IS ALMOST 100% COMPLETED!!

HANG TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANTA IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK....

EXO

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:56 PM

3 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM
all lies, there are no tiers, just made up by Gurus. if there were tiers and people doing a CE , this would be collusion

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM
No rv yet. What are they exchanging ?
In case you haven't seen the story on Yahoo this morning .. Santa is drunk and getting lucky with Milery Cyrus today. He won't be on his feet for a while..

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Re: THE SYSTEM IS NOW READY FOR THE MASSES.......TO BOHICA!
Urban Dictionary wrote:BOHICA
acronym, although pronounced as if it is a single word, for "Bend over! Here it comes again."
Saturday, December 7, 2013
WHY ARE THE ELITE EXCHANGING.................DINARLAND WAKE UP!!!

THEY WRITE THE LAWS!!!
THEY PROTECT GENERATIONAL WEALTH!!!
THEY OWN THE BANKS!!!
THEY CREATED THE BANK SYSTEM!!!
THE CREATED THE IRAQ WAR!!!
THE WROTE THE NDA'S
THE DICTATE THE BANK LAWS!!!
THE CREATE THE RULES!!!
THEY WRITE THE POLICIES!!!
RULES DO NOT APPLY TO THEM!!
THEY CONTROL THE MARKETS!!!
EXCHANGED FUNDS ARE MAKING THE MARKETS MOVE!!
THEY SIT ON THE BANK BOARDS!!!
THEY OWN THE CORPORATIONS!!!
THEY ARE SHAREHOLDERS IN THE IRAQ OIL PLAN!!!
THEY KNOW THINGS BEFORE THE MASSES DO!!
THEY OWN AND CONTROL THE MEDIA!!!
THEY RUN THE WORLD!!!
THEY CREATE GLOBAL CHANGE!!!
THEY CONTROL WHO IS IN OFFICE!!!
THEY CONTROL WHO RUNS COUNTRIES
THEY RUN THE IMF
THEY OWN THE CBI'S
THE RUN THE DARK LIQUIDITY POOLS!!
THEY CONTROL GLOBAL PRICES!!
THEY OWN THE EXCHANGES!!
THEY RUN THE UNITED NATIONS!!
THEY DICTATE GLOBAL MONETARY POLICY!!
NOTE: THE RICH JUST GOT EVEN RICHER!!!!!!!
BE GLAD THEY EVEN LET US PLAY IN THIS SANDBOX, AS THEY COULD HAVE KEPT DINARLAND OUT!!!!!!!!
THE BLESSING IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND HATS OFF TO TNT FOR ALLOWING DINARLAND TO LET THEIR
VOICES BE HEARD LIVE BY THE P.T.B

EXO

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:35 PM

7 comments:

Dan December 7, 2013 at 8:41 PM
If you wish something bad to happen to them then don't.
It is better to ASK God Almighty to show them their ways, but if they don't Repent then they are Guaranteed to suffer for ETERNITY.
This is God's Word NOT mine.

Anonymous December 7, 2013 at 10:25 PM
This is just another pumping tactic. Nobody has been paid anything,there would have to be an Iraqi RV and I have friends in Iraq and nothing has happened there. So stop these lies, there are real people hurting and believing this garbage SO STOP IT.

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM
DITTO
This is why I do not forward information like this to those on my list. They don't need any more discouragement.
EVERY Christmas is THE Christmas that this thing is done. They may think they are helping people with stories like these but it is having the opposite effect.
I have a military contact in Iraq. There has not been a dinar rv.

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 2:18 AM
They have kept us as their slaves ALL our lives and these pieces of shit need to ALL be hung and any money they have NEEDS to be given to the people because the lazy Nazi commies never EARNRD it they stole it from us....

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Let's take GOD and reptilian overlords out of the equation. Stop playing the game of slavery.

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I think its time to get rid of the so-called elite.

Anonymous December 8, 2013 at 1:24 PM
STAGE2O MEGA, SCHOMEGA, SMEGMA!
GOLF UNCLE FOXTROT BRAVO! . . . .

Gufb? I think all these people are more than a little gufbed up, but don't know what that means.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:I listened to TNT Tony's most recent conference call and its rather hilarious. Apparently the dinarians are getting anxious that on January 1 the Iraqi government is going to be dropping three 0's from its currency and they are all terrified that they wont be millionaires. I am not even sure if its true, and it doesn't matter anyways since the RV is a myth, but they are about to lose their minds on TNT Tony's board and you can hear the panic when the call him.
IIRC when the redenomination was being talked about by Iraqi government officials it was initially proposed to start early 2014 and be completed by the summer (June 2014?)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Some nutter wrote:
THEY WRITE THE LAWS!!!
THEY PROTECT GENERATIONAL WEALTH!!!
THEY OWN THE BANKS!!!
THEY CREATED THE BANK SYSTEM!!!
THE CREATED THE IRAQ WAR!!!
THE WROTE THE NDA'S
THE DICTATE THE BANK LAWS!!!
THE CREATE THE RULES!!!
THEY WRITE THE POLICIES!!!
RULES DO NOT APPLY TO THEM!!
THEY CONTROL THE MARKETS!!!
EXCHANGED FUNDS ARE MAKING THE MARKETS MOVE!!
THEY SIT ON THE BANK BOARDS!!!
THEY OWN THE CORPORATIONS!!!
THEY ARE SHAREHOLDERS IN THE IRAQ OIL PLAN!!!
THEY KNOW THINGS BEFORE THE MASSES DO!!
THEY OWN AND CONTROL THE MEDIA!!!
THEY RUN THE WORLD!!!
THEY CREATE GLOBAL CHANGE!!!
THEY CONTROL WHO IS IN OFFICE!!!
THEY CONTROL WHO RUNS COUNTRIES
THEY RUN THE IMF
THEY OWN THE CBI'S
THE RUN THE DARK LIQUIDITY POOLS!!
THEY CONTROL GLOBAL PRICES!!
THEY OWN THE EXCHANGES!!
THEY RUN THE UNITED NATIONS!!
THEY DICTATE GLOBAL MONETARY POLICY!!
And in less than two years, they will be old enough to hold a drivers' license
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dueling guru doo-doo. “Paddle faster, I think I hear banjo music.”

Sunday, December 8, 2013
Mtn. goat

Hi Everyone,

Today is Sunday 12/8 and at the end of the latest time frame given to me by my contacts. Again I can only relay to you what is being told me and so I too I am disappointed that we have not yet seen the activation of the rates and the 800#s for us at the bank. I was told to be patient that the “privileged” class of our society must first exchange and then “we the people” come next. This exchanging continues today.

Wait just one second !
I thought “we the people” fought a revolution against these “privileged” class of people so we can make our own decisions (called democracy) and no longer be manipulated by the elite? Look at the preamble to the revolutionary war as far back as 1754 with the French and Indian war and then the Sugar rebellion, the Stamp act, the Townshend Act, the Boston Tea Party, the Boston Massacre, the first Continental Congress being established and then finally the adoption on July 4th 1776 of the Declaration of Independence. Did I mention all the brave souls lost in WWI, WWII, the Korean and Vietnam conflicts and a multitude of covert operations over the years culminated with the first and second Iraq Wars. What the heck did we fight all these wars over if it was not for our freedoms and our ability to govern ourselves?

I know you all now must be thinking what is mnt goat up to today. Is this a history lesson? Is she trying to start of new revolution? No to both of these questions. However I do think perhaps at times we need to take step back and see what the USA stands for. We need to look at the past history and contemplate now on what is going on today in holding up the activation of these new rates. I am not emailing this news today to call anyone a liar or corrupt. I am simply going to tell my story, aska lot of questions and then you can decide. Just remember this – if it looks like a wolf, smells like a wolf and behaves like a wolf, then it’s not a sheep in wolfs clothing...it’s a wolf !

Do you really, really want to know what is going on ? …

Today's News
Three years ago in 2010 maybe 1 million citizens in the USA knew about the Iraq dinar and its potential as an investment for the future. They knew that if they held on to the currency long enough that someday it had to go back at lease to the value of pre-Saddam era and maybe even rise in value to 3000:1.
As they began to tell friends and other family members about it the list of owners soon grew to over 3 million by end of 2011. The list now includes over 5-6 million owners of the Iraq dinar nearing the end of 2013. Are you one of these people who personally tried to convince someone else the future potential of owning these 3 zero notes? How many people did you tell the Dinar 101 class to before you finally said - the hell with it and gave up on people? Rejection was very high.

Soon you realized that this investment was for some and not meant for others to partake no matter what. It is kind of like a spiritual endeavor....is it not? We all have a few extra bucks to spare each month so not having money to buy then is hardly a sound reason. I got this reason from so many people, yet I saw these same people go out and buy a new car, new furniture or take a vacation. For if there is a will there is always a way!

I personally had to “trick” some of my friends into purchasing them telling them it already RV’d. They then rushed out and purchased some (kind of weird they would then do this?), of course still at the 1166 rate at the time. They then came back and told me about this and were so happy when I told them I made a mistake that in fact it had not RV’d. Has this happened to you too? I bet the ratio of those you talked to and those that actually purchased dinar is something around 100 to 10. Am I close?

Most people that are not long time, true investors miss the real point of a good investment - that is buy extremely low with potential to go extremely high. Instead they miss this point and think of a guaranteed investment is one when the price begins to climb and this is the time to buy in. Same mistake they make over and over again and wonder why their returns are minimal. It also cost lots more to buy in on the way up then id did rock bottom. More shares means more profit per share later. By the way your 401k plans do exactly the same thing. They buy on the way up. Do you understand how people use this same irrational behavior in their investing also when deciding when to invest in the Iraq dinar? Basically the dinar rate stayed low so they stayed away. They refused to see you Dinar 101 point of view when you told them about this investment. Am I hitting the hammer right on the nose?

So now having said all this – let me explain the heart of my story by reversing some items in this story so far and then retelling the story over again. What if you were a congressman and you just exchanged early as part of this privileged class of people that we are now hearing about. You must have had to sign an NDA? No, Yes? So now you go and tell your family members about this investment. See anything wrong so far? They then tell their friends and then they tell their friends...etc...etc. Now here is the difference in the Dinar 101 class I told to my friends above and the one you are telling as the hypothetical privileged one to your friends.

Now as a hypothetical Congressman (or any of the privileged families) you tell your friends the new elite Dinar 101 storyas- “I just exchanged my dinar and my money is in the bank. You should go out and buy some dinar while the rate is still low (1166) and you too can exchange early before the rate goes up. You are part of the privileged. Just tell them Joe sent you! You can buy today and cash out tomorrow...no waiting...it’s a sure thing....guaranteed....hurry before they open this up to the general public”

Having said this we know that once the general public, meaning you and me get our share our friends can no longer purchase at the low rate of 1166 but the elite can. We can’t tell them this story. How is this? Why can’t we engage our families and friends to purchase and tell them this version of the Dinar 101 story? We can’t cause when we do finally exchange it will only be after the rate goes up to the international rate. Our friends won’t be able to afford it and even if they could why would they buy it? I only ask you now - Is this fair. Is this corrupt? Is this democracy? Who the heck are these people that they can do this? This is manipulating the market since they are in a political position to vote for policy mak...

Well who the heck set up the process in the first place and allowed it to happen? Was this intentional? Who also in the long run made billions and billions on refinancing, mortgage fees, points, and mortgage brokering to these bad security portfolios. Then when the economy dunked and the scam fell apart they went into our treasury (or borrowed from the Feds, yet another scam) and took billions more to compensate these same corrupt crooks for any money they lost in the aftermath (consequences) of this corruption. Is this honest and fair?

People...wake up ! It is happening again right in front of our noses with this Iraq dinar early exchange process. This situation will only worsen and will become public very soon if this does not stop. I am not saying I am going to make it public but there are many grumblings and many influenced people who do not like what is now going on with these “privileged” and the allowance of this to continue in the realm of yet more family, more close friends and now more distant friends buying and exchanging. When will it stop? Is enough ,,,enough? When will it all end?

It is now December 8th. Will we have money now in time even to make a difference in the economy by all our Christmas shopping? How greedy are they?

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:08 PM

Sunday, December 8, 2013
TONY's RESPONSE (to Mnt Goat)

TNTDinar wrote: RESPONSE TO MNT. GOAT POST --- Good evening guys, I am going to do a post, but I have got to respond to this one first. I already told you that the elite were cashing out and that they intended to be finished this weekend (more about this in my post). What I am so tired of and confused about is why the pot keeps calling the kettle black. What is the real agenda here? Mtn Goat says she is from Germany, yet she is more concerned with US politics than with her own. Why is she so intent on having us turn against our government? Why is she so involved in our history and our future if she is not a US citizen? Why is she so intent on upsetting the masses with this post? The post is correct, the elite or privIleged have been paid and so have their friends and family (privIlege by association), but our turn is coming (more about this in my post). What I don't like about this and all of the post by MTN GOAT and posted by GEORGE H, is that they are one and the same. So how do you call someone a wolf in sheeps clothing when you yourself have been lying to people about who you are. Again guys, the basic information is true, but the intention or agenda for so much deceit that goes with it is my question. You already knew they were getting their exchange done, because I told you on the last call. So what was the purpose of trying to get the forum upset by using the sheep in wolfs clothing analogy, when you are doing the same thing. My contacts know excatly who MTN GOAT is and they know who she is getting her info from, so I know it is good info, so what is the agenda with all of the other stuff is what is confusing me. TNTDinar 12/8/13 Tony

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:25 PM

I don't know about you, but being an elite I cashed in weeks ago! With no NDA! But I didn't keep the money and spend it on loose women, I gave the $billions I made to criminals and thugs who are using it to enslave millions around the world. It's the holiday season, it gets me into the giving mood thing.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Mtn. goat wrote:I personally had to “trick” some of my friends into purchasing them telling them it already RV’d. They then rushed out and purchased some (kind of weird they would then do this?), of course still at the 1166 rate at the time. They then came back and told me about this and were so happy when I told them I made a mistake that in fact it had not RV’d.
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I just can't understand why people think that the Evil Powers That Be are so evil that they spend their days thwarting the announcement of NESARA, the funding of the prosperity programs, and things like the RV of the dinar, the dong, the ding, the ding-a-ling and the wheres-a-da-flash, but yet believe that these Evil Folks will ever be so generous as to allow Those Not In The Club to share in the obscene wealth which any of these things would bring to the world. Don't they understand that the very prosperity of the Illuminati depends on keeping the non-Initiates poor and scrabbling for their daily bread crusts?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I just can't understand why people think that the Evil Powers That Be are so evil that they spend their days thwarting the announcement of NESARA, the funding of the prosperity programs, and things like the RV of the dinar, the dong, the ding, the ding-a-ling and the wheres-a-da-flash, but yet believe that these Evil Folks will ever be so generous as to allow Those Not In The Club to share in the obscene wealth which any of these things would bring to the world.
That was all explained to you in Illuminati 101 after you joined up. You should remember the lesson of the Oceanian Lottery Paradox. It refers to the passage in George Orwell's "1984" that describes the lottery ran by the totalitarian nation of Oceania. The lottery is primarily patronized by the lowest social class of Oceania, the "proles", who unwisely spend their few coppers on tickets in the hope of winning the prize. Although Minitruth (the Ministry of Truth) regularly announces winners of the weekly lottery, it is impossible to verify if the winners really truly exist and if the money was awarded, due the size of Oceania and the iron-handed control of communication by the government. It is implied that the proles suspect that the lottery is a hoax or rigged, but continue to play since there is nothing better going on in their lives and that they will take the risk of a rigged lottery on the chance that it *might* pay off anyway.

Anyways, the Illuminati successfully sued Orwell for plagiarism since we have been running this scam and variations of it throughout the centuries. The fact that the judge was already in our conspiracy's pocket is beside the point. It's the principle of the thing.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

And all these years I thought we Illuminati took our inspiration from "Brave New World." Oh well, live and learn.

A message to "us" from Okie. He's offering to sacrifice his $Billions by not signing the NDA because the people have a need to know! Tell him "Nuts!"

Monday, December 9, 2013
Okie "Message to the PTB/UST at OOM&F Monday PM

[..okieoilman] I UNDERSTAND AND AM TOLD THIS SITE AS WELL AS OTHERS ARE MONITORED BY THE P.T.B.-- THAT BEING SAID THIS POST IS ADDRESSED DIRECTLY TO THE US TREASURY.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE RELEASE OF INFORMATION AS WELL AS PROTOCOL'S TO BE FOLLOWED IS NOT YET PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

I UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE THE EXCHANGE BEGINS WITH ALL INVOLVED IN THE EXCHANGE THAT AN N.D.A. WILL BE IN EFFECT.

WE UNDERSTAND AFTER THE N.D.A. THE DETAILS ARE NOT TO BE DISCUSSED FOR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ISSUES.

I HEREBY OFFER NOT TO EXCHANGE AND BE YOUR SOUNDING BOARD TO FURNISH INFORMATION SINCE I WON'T HAVE SIGNED AND N.D.A.--

I WILL FOREGO FOREVER IF NECESSARY EXCHANGING AND OFFER YOU AN "OUT" AS A SOURCE OF CONTACT FOR OTHERS THAT NEEDS INFORMATION ON THE PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW THAT WOULD BE PROHIBITED AFTER THEIR SIGNING THEIR N.D.A.-

THE MASSES NEED'S IMMEDIATE INFORMATION ON THE CORRECT PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW AS PER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.

I WILL GLADLY OFFER MY FOREIGN CURRENCY TO ANY CHARITY JUST TO BE ABLE TO HELP THE MASSES AND FACILITATE THIS TRANSACTION.

IF I CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE TO EXPEDITE YOUR RELEASE OF THE REDENOMINATION OF THE DIFFERENT CURRIENCES I CAN BE REACHED THRU THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE WHICH I AM SURE YOU CAN DISCOVER THEIR IDENITY.

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY EXCEED'S THE NEED OF ANY INDIVIDUAL, MYSELF INCLUDED.

PLEASE EXPEDITE THE PROCEDURE NECESSARY TO RELEASING THIS ACTIVATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.---

RESPECTIFULLY, OKIEOILMAN 12/9/2013 4.20PM CST

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:00 PM

3 comments:

AnonymousDecember 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Stop it Drama Queen!!!! The RV is not happening yet!!! There are no NDA'S to sign!!! If there are really people exchanging Elite or Not , please post proof!!! You can't!!! Why? Because nobody is exchanging as the RV has not happen yet!!!

Anonymous December 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I hope this works Okie. At this point what do you and Tony havr to lose. This is so silly though. You proclaiming all your dinar to be given to charity. The headline will read,"Okie's sacrifice saves the world" Not a bad plan. We soon will see if your poker move of all in will be accepted by the PTB! Stay tuned!

Anonymous December 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Its very noble of you Okie. but I'm sure you don't need to sacrifice so much you've waited for to help the rest of us. We'll all be ok.I;m sure most of us have been through tough times before on our soul's journey, and there will probably be more ahead. As was posted before, the PTB going first was the plan, I'm sure. In their world its every man for himself- they don't particularly worry about us "useless eaters" except when they need our votes. I guess we all just need to calm down and let this thing come to us, if it is intended to. No one should do anything rash, just take a breath, a step back, and let it be. Just my opinion for all that it is worth. May the Lord bless us all.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Friends, I give you the words of the most selfless fella in the USA. Sir Okie prepares to take a bullet for the cause:
[..okieoilman] I UNDERSTAND AND AM TOLD THIS SITE AS WELL AS OTHERS ARE MONITORED BY THE P.T.B.-- THAT BEING SAID THIS POST IS ADDRESSED DIRECTLY TO THE US TREASURY.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE RELEASE OF INFORMATION AS WELL AS PROTOCOL'S TO BE FOLLOWED IS NOT YET PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

I UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE THE EXCHANGE BEGINS WITH ALL INVOLVED IN THE EXCHANGE THAT AN N.D.A. WILL BE IN EFFECT.

WE UNDERSTAND AFTER THE N.D.A. THE DETAILS ARE NOT TO BE DISCUSSED FOR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ISSUES.

I HEREBY OFFER NOT TO EXCHANGE AND BE YOUR SOUNDING BOARD TO FURNISH INFORMATION SINCE I WON'T HAVE SIGNED AND N.D.A.--
Read More Link on Right
I WILL FOREGO FOREVER IF NECESSARY EXCHANGING AND OFFER YOU AN "OUT" AS A SOURCE OF CONTACT FOR OTHERS THAT NEEDS INFORMATION ON THE PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW THAT WOULD BE PROHIBITED AFTER THEIR SIGNING THEIR N.D.A.-

THE MASSES NEED'S IMMEDIATE INFORMATION ON THE CORRECT PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW AS PER YOUR INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS.

I WILL GLADLY OFFER MY FOREIGN CURRENCY TO ANY CHARITY JUST TO BE ABLE TO HELP THE MASSES AND FACILITATE THIS TRANSACTION.

IF I CAN BE OF ANY ASSISTANCE TO EXPEDITE YOUR RELEASE OF THE REDENOMINATION OF THE DIFFERENT CURRIENCES I CAN BE REACHED THRU THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS SITE WHICH I AM SURE YOU CAN DISCOVER THEIR IDENITY.

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY EXCEED'S THE NEED OF ANY INDIVIDUAL, MYSELF INCLUDED.

PLEASE EXPEDITE THE PROCEDURE NECESSARY TO RELEASING THIS ACTIVATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.---

RESPECTIFULLY, OKIEOILMAN 12/9/2013 4.20PM CST

OkieOilManAndFriends forum is http://www.okieandfriends.com
Now, have I grown so jaded in my dotage that I see absolutely nothing about this comment other than it be a slippery bolt hole for the rat Okie to escape, as the bloom will certainly soon be off the rose and crushed in the slush of this early winter.

The well known forensic psychologist and eminent physician, Zulloyd Cartouche who, through no fault of his own; other than a desire to "understand man", was sent by the French to practice his art on the poor souls of their infamous penal colony "DEVILS ISLAND!" (a place he may never leave) Yes this fine human has graciously offered to take the altruistic "oilman" and spend the next years carefully dissecting the 300 odd comments of pure prairie praise that Okie has garnered since his statement this afternoon. I'm certain there is a special circle in Hell for Okie's kind, but it pleases me to think of Dr. ZUZU's voice murmuring in the tropical evening asking our hero: "Okie?" "Will you tell me if this sentence makes you uncomfortable?"
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony's conference call for YESTERDAY announced that IT WAS ALL DONE, everything was done except the announcement. The UST was happy, the IMF was happy, etc. Although he didn't have an exact time for the announcement, he was for sure it was yesterday! Did I miss the RV again?

By the way, TNT Tony has gone even more hilarious recently. Now on every conference call he has someone he calls "DC Guy" who supposedly is a high level RV official. He started doing this a few weeks ago when people starting asking him why the RV didn't occur and COULD IT BE that his sources (which don't exist) are wrong (hard for non-existent sources to be wrong)?!

And they all just blindly believe this guy, who like Tony is bating 0.000 on dinar RV information, is some top government insider. Hes not even nearly as good as making things up as he goes along as Tony, when Tony gets a hard question he can't come up with a made up answer for he has "DC Guy" answer for him and "DC Guy" is not as good of a con artist as Tony is.
LightinDarkness

TNT Tony forum followers have been "practicing" their bank appointments (because according to TNT Tony RV mythology, you only have 20 minutes at your "cash out"):
My wife and I have written and numbered the items we want to cover on the first appointment. We have three copies, a copy for my wife, one for myself and one for the banker. At the meeting, we will go down the list, if the banker says it can't be done, that item is circled, and added to the other items, to be completed, for our second appointment. We have rehearsed the procedures, and timed each item as to the approximate time for each item. My wife will be there to scan and sign the NDA, as well as keep me on our list, and monitor our time. We have all the identifications needed, and copies of ID to give; Everything we think they may ask, we have proper documentations for and made copies have copies for the banker. We will be polite, and extremely professional, and our experience will be pleasant to everyone involved with our appointment. As a note of interest, we estimate out appointment will last approximately 18 minutes, more than enough time.
I know we are dealing with crazy people here, but it doesn't get any crazier than role playing your dinar RV exchange down to the minute. I wonder if, instead of spending all this time acting out a RV appointment that will never happen, how much money this couple would have made by working instead?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:
our experience will be pleasant to everyone
If he defines "pleasant" as "laughing our asses off at the idea that we would give some fool gazillions of dollars in exchange for a handful of dinars and some Bizarro World paperwork", then I suppose he's right.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's latest banner isn't crowing about the RV being already done anymore, but it does contain OPPT magic language!

WHAT SHOULD WE DO IF THE RV HOLDUP IS DUE TO OUR OWN GOVERNMENT, OBAMA, HOLDER, UST – JACK LEU AND IMF – CHRISTINE LAGARDE. THE FED CORP WANTS TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM CNN. WHAT SHOULD WE DO FOLKS ---- ANY SUGGESTIONS TO FIX THIS ---- SEND ME AN EMAIL.

URGENT REQUEST TO ALL – STILL NEED A COPY OF THE APPELLATE RULING IN NEW YORK YESTERDAY PER THE CNN RELEASE OF IMPORTANT NEWS TO THE PEOPLE. NO ONE HAS SENT ME YET. PLEASE EMAIL TO JOHN (EMAIL ON TOP BLOG)

This is an urgent public notice from the De Jure Constitutional Government which is the Civilian Authority: Attention US Military, since the ruling over the CNN broadcast was in favor of CNN, YOU the US Military are to prevent the next step by US Corporation / Cabal who typically will do – False Flag. US Military, you are ordered by We THE People to inform the US Corporation / Cabal, they are not to attempt any False Flag anywhere in the world.

It is Ordered, sentenced, and decreed by the Political Will of the People~

Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal
Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent

Wall Street Journal to publish the results of today’s court hearing in New York requested by Holder regarding the constitutional right to see the news. O and Holder are attempting to censor the news. Appellate Court Ruling was in favor of CNN. JUDGE STRONGLY WORDED HIS OPINION TO HOLDER.

And then their's this broken, er, breaking news from St. Germain and Zorra.

Thursday, December 12, 2013
St. Germain and Zorra RV Update:

The first question was whether 12/12 and the RV was going to coincide?

St. Germain said, "Well, we have been working day by day. I showed this to Kathryn this morning perhaps I should tell all of you. We have enormous computers. You may have seen on your SciFi programs where you see large screens and the numbers scroll in an ongoing way. We have the ability to monitor every bank in the world. We can also go to individual accounts. We have a code in place where all those banks who are cooperating with us has the ability to send us code that is “Go”. And when we see all the codes are “Go”, we know it will happen today. There was a time when we would have glitches appearing all over the screen. This is not happening now. When there is a difficulty it is usually isolated. It is usually something that needs to be worked out by the people on the ground. It is happening and I can assure you of that. We have said this before, it is happening. It is done. Well, I am not going to say, “It is done” anymore until it is actually done. But I can tell you the computer screen are scrolling and everything looks good. And it is my fondest wish that this will happen by tomorrow.(Thursday) Does that answer your question?"

St. Germain: “… And it is my hope that tomorrow will be the day.”

A caller asked for more clarification on the prosperity programs. Zorra answers first then St. Germain. They answered things from the perspective of the money that is in the St. Germain Trust, not the original prosperity programs that the caller, Anne and Kathryn appear to be ignorant of.
Caller: “Is there any idea what one dinar will be worth on the exchange”
Zorra: “Indeed! I can tell you that one single dinar will be worth $32. It has been as high as $36 and $42 but it dropped down.”

Caller: “Does that mean if someone has a million dinars it is going to be worth $32 million?”
Zorra: “Indeed!”
Caller: “Oh, my God! …”

Anne asked about the metals backing:

Anne: “We are going to be converting the dinars into the present fiat system of FR notes which is not highly looked upon these days around the world-wide in commerce. Is there going to be a point in time when those FRN are exchanged to UST which are gold backed?”

St. Germain: “Yes, indeed. This process is taking place all over the world. There will be a gradual changeover until all the countries of the world have a currency that is backed by real value. And this will happen quickly.(!?!?) It is already underway.”

Zorra: “Indeed St. Germain, beloved St. Germain. Is it not also affirmative that the Federal Reserve, what is called charter comes to an end on the 23rd?”

St. Germain: “Absolutely, and it will not be restored and it will not be reenacted. It will be done.”

Zorra: “And that will be when the UST notes will be distributed?”

St. Germain: “Yes.”

Caller: “How do we make the exchange of the dinars we do have, just go to our bank or what?”

Zorra: “What you are going to do is wait until you receive a 1-800 number, if you are holding dinar. You will be receiving a 1-800 number on a few sites on the Internet. This is not going to be widely known because of the situation, however you are going to receive what is termed an 1-800 number on sites such as TNTsuperfantastic.info, okieoilman,…it will also be on Twitter…so you will receive these 1-800 numbers and you will call them and do what is termed as make an appointment…to cash out the remainder of your funds, but you take what is termed as one 25,000 dinar note and cash that one in prior to your appointment.
That is the understanding.”

caller: “This is scary.”

Zorra: “No, this is a blessing.”

St. Germain: “There is a great deal of information on the TNTTony website. It is all explained there.”

Zorra: “Indeed.”

St. Germain: And may I add that one of the things that Tony is talking about quite a bit these days is please when you go to the bank be professional, be calm and be brief. Do not go to the bank with thousands of questions. Do your homework before you go. This is a simple process if you have bought the dinar. It is your responsibility how you cash them in and what you will do with them. This is why we are helping all of you to be prepared. Know that it is a responsibility of lightworkers to create…

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:34 AM 0 comments

As for the 20 minute cash-out limit, I'm surprised that Dinaridjits don't see the opportunity for Illuminati mischief here! You know, the old "run out the clock" tactic (and these fools don't have any timeouts or even a two minute warning!). I don't care if they rehearsed and can do it in 18 minutes, Deep Knight can make it go on for hours and hours. Not the ultimate act of love - when you satisfy millions of supermodels per day you can't dally around, but the ultimate act of filling out forms in triplicate.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

I am always floored at the level of delusion these people buy into. I wonder if there are links to these "St. Germain" calls anywhere? Sounds like good entertainment to listen to some random person with delusions of grandeur pretend to be the holder to secret prosperity funds while idiots call him and beg him for information about when the (fictional) funds will be released.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I wonder if, instead of spending all this time acting out a RV appointment that will never happen, how much money this couple would have made by working instead?
About $7.25 an hour?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:About $7.25 an hour?
Only if they can say, "Would you like fries with that order?"

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I guess being coldblooded about others dreams of easy $ is a bit rude. Still, I wish I could throw down a stream of non sequitur and misspellings when I write something and get the sort of positive critique as does oilman-okie
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com