Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote:I guess being coldblooded about others dreams of easy $ is a bit rude.
It is probably a bit rude, but I have this forlorn hope that perhaps a bit of rudeness might get one person in the RV camp to wake up and take a second look before they go along any farther on the ride. Otherwise they are going to a far more rude awakening when they finally discover the truth that they have lost everything.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rude? Smude! How can you worry about being polite when millions of people are about to become filthy rich?

Friday, December 13, 2013
WILL BE RELEASED TONIGHT!!!!
ONE SENTENCE ONLY!@!!!!!

Do Not Call Banks.

WILL BE RELEASED TONIGHT!!!!
STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:03 PM

But don't call them banks.

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / EXOGEN, Okie_Oil_Man

Hi, Folks -
=====
12-13-2013 Intel Guru EXOGEN PER DIRECT CONVERSATION WITH CONTACT WHO HAS COMPLETED SKR EXCHANGE, WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED AS OF THIS MORNING THERE IS NOTHING LEFT BUT THE RELEASE OF THE 1-800 NUMBERS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THE WTO PAPERWORK WAS COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 10TH AND NOW ONLY AWAITS FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]
12-13-2013 Intel Guru EXOGEN IRAQ HAS MET EVERY GLOBAL OBLIGATION, AND ON DECEMBER 11TH THE PHASE OF LIMITING USD USAGE IN IRAQ WAS COMPLETED. ADDITIONALLY THE 11TH WAS THE 10TH DAY FROM THE DATE OF THE ACTUAL "BEHIND THE SCENES" RV ACTIVATION. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]
12-13-2013 Intel Guru EXOGEN IRAQ IS NOW SPENDING BILLIONS ON MILITARY EQUIPMENT GLOBALLY, KUWAIT IS HAPPY AND A HUGE TAB WAS JUST PAID BY IRAQ. THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER REASON THE ELITE HAD TO EXCHANGE FIRST THAT WE WILL RELEASE IN OUR NEXT POST. WITHIN THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS WE WILL SEE IF THE PLAN IS TO PUSH THIS TO NEXT WEEK TO ALLOW ONLY 7 DAYS FOR GENERAL PUBLIC TO EXCHANGE OR NOT. [post 3 of 3]
---
12-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LUCKIEST FRIDAY THE 13TH IN HISTORY. THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR---ON IRAQI T.V. THEY HAVE JUST NOW ANNOUNCED THE INTERNATIONAL R/V---THAT IS IT. THIS WAS NECESSARY TO START OUR R/V---NOW WE WAIT (SHORTLY I HOPE) FOR THE 800 NUMBERS---SHOULD BE TODAY. MEETING IN D.C. JUST FINISHED THE PLAN. GIVEN THE FACTS PRESENTED THIS MORNING THIS SHOULD BE OUR DAY---I AM ON TOP OF IT.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:11 PM

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 12/13/13 NOONISH

[..okieoilman] THIS MORNING I AM NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE R/V OR IT'S BENEFITS----I HAVE JUST WITNESSED THE CRAWLER ON FOX NEWS STATING THE WW2 MEMORIAL CROSS IN SAN DIEGO HAS TO BE REMOVED PER A.C.L.U. SUIT CONTENDING THE SEPERATION OF STATE AND CHURCH HAS BEEN INFRINGED. THIS CROSS HAS BEEN AN ICON FOR MANY YEARS. I WISH TO GIVE NOTICE FROM AN OLE WARRIOR THAT AS LONG AS THEIR ARE BREATH IN MY BODY THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN. I DON'T BELIEVE ANY MILITANT ACTION IS USUALLY THE ANSWER TO ANY PROBLEMS AND WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE SUCH THINGS SETTLED DIPLOMATICALY, BUT--IN THIS CASE--I WILL DEFEND THE CROSS WITH MY LIFE. I CALL ON ALL CALIFORNIANS TO RAISE THE CHRISTIAN STANDARD THAT SEEMS TO HAVE FELL IN PARTS OF YOUR STATE AND SAY--NUFF IS NUFF. WE MUST DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE AND THIS MAY BE THE CATYLST OF A RENEWAL OF OUR STANDARDS AND FAITH. I HAVE SEEN FOR MANY YEARS OUR NATION DETERIATING AND NEARLY BOWING DOWN TO THE ATHEIST, THE MUSLIMS, AND OTHERS THAT WOULD REVERSE THE PATH OUR FOREFATHERS LAID OUT FOR US. GOD HELP US IF WE SIT IDLY BY AND DO NOTHING. WE USED TO HAVE POLITICANS REPRESENT US BUT NOW THAT BEING A PAST STANDARD, LETS GATHER TOGETHER AND REPRESENT OURSELVES AS OUR ORIGIONAL FOREFATHERS DID. THEY PLEDGED THEIR LIFE, THEIR PROPERTY AND OFFERED ALL SO WE COULD BE A GOD FEARING NATION--WE CAN NOT LET DOWN THE SACRIFICE THEY MADE ON OUR BEHALF. IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT IN AMERICA IF WE DON'T DEFEND AND HELP OURSELVES--NO ONE ELSE WILL. I WELCOME ANYONE TO JOIN ME IN THIS EFFORT TO MAKE A "FINAL STATEMENT" TO THOSE WHO WOULD DO HARM TO AMERICA AND OUR DEEPLY HELD BELIEF IN GOD.-----ARE YOU INTERESTED IN INVOLVEMENT OR INACTION--YOU CHOOSE--BUT THIS MAY BE YOUR LAST CHANCE TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME. GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THOSE WHO LOVES HER-----------PLEASE REPRINT THIS

[lilgrl] I just went and read the letter and from what i am reading they are just trying to stop the inscription of a prayer on the memorial.I cant find anything on the removal of it.
[..okieoilman] lilgrl --IT WAS ORDERED TO BE REMOVED BY A JUDGE IN 90 DAYS

[..okieoilman] lilgrl --WATCH FOX NEWS CRAWLER

[..okieoilman] BRING THIS JUDGE LARRY BURNS IN FRONT OF OKIE---THEN STAND BACK AND SEE WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT DESTROYING THE ENEMY--I AM VERY PROFICIENT IN MY EFFORTS

[..okieoilman] OH YES--I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT POST OF THE DAY----THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LUCKIEST FRIDAY THE 13TH IN HISTORY.

[..okieoilman] I WAS TOO PREOCCUPIED WITH MY INNERMOST PATRIOTIC FEELING I HAD FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT TODAY
[..Sambo] ..okieoilman 13 IS A GOOOOOOOOOD NUMBER Say what you will about luck, but the number 13 is significant in U.S. history because of the 13 original American colonies that declared their independence from Great Britain in 1776. If you are superstitious, however, this might freak you out a bit: 13 steps on the pyramid of the Great Seal 13 letters in "Annuit Coeptis" 13 stripes in the shield on the eagle 13 stars above the eagle 13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum" 13 arrows in the eagle's left talon 13 leaves, and likewise, 13 fruits on the olive branch in its right talon PLUS THE 13 ORIGINAL COLONIES REPRESNTED BY THE 13 STRIPES ON OUR FLAG

[..okieoilman] THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED TO HERE-----ON IRAQI T.V. THEY HAVE JUST NOW ANNOUNCED THE INTERNATIONAL R/V---THAT IS IT

[..okieoilman] THIS WAS NECESSARY TO START OUR R/V---NOW WE WAIT (SHORTLY I HOPE) FOR THE 800 NUMBERS--SHOULD BE TODAY

[..okieoilman] MEETING IN D.C. JUST FINISHED THE PLAN

[..okieoilman] GIVEN THE FACTS PRESENTED THIS MORNING THIS SHOULD BE OUR DAY-------I AM ON TOP OF IT

[zzzzzzzz] Okie.... when do you expect to receive the 800 numbers?
[..okieoilman] zzzzzzzz ---YES--ANYTIME

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:08 PM

Okie is on top of, and having his way with, "it." Tell everyone you meet, but don't call the banks. Go RV!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Well, I think a dose of schadenfreude would be OK especially toward our Royal Oak-man. I'm sure if some have enjoyed the alternate history stories by Harry Turtledove and others then it may be easier to understand Okie's military timeline. Given that the noble "warrior" has pledged his life to keep the ACLU from yanking down a Veterans Memorial for WWII, we must infer that the Oilcan fought in the big one where he flew Jets (we did not have) and shot down a trey of Chinese fighters who happened to be on our side. This sort of inconsistency is quite common in the genre and make for some interesting twists, like the Confederates getting some M-16 rifles and so on.
Also, I suppose it is not uncommon for a big liar to kick up a lot of dust to hide his tracks when things get tough. Who knows but Okie may have to just die, an explosion is a good exit.
We will just have to wait for the exciting conclusion.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I have to agree with Texino that Okie is truly a great American. Fighting in all them wars and Chinese jets and such like. Now, he's not only willing to take a bullet on the RV NDA, but he will give up his life for what he believes.
Okie wrote: "IN THIS CASE--I WILL DEFEND THE CROSS WITH MY LIFE.

I can see it now, the evil memorial-remover giving the thumbs up for the heavy equipment to shred Okie's mortal body because it's draped over the symbol of his beliefs. This is what we give our highest recognition for, and I would be happy to nominate Okie for a Medal of Honor and/or Freedom. But he's gotta die first, I mean, fair's fair.

"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I like the way Opie Oil stain jumps on the person who tries to inject a reasonable bit of information: (grl) "I read the whole letter and it seems to be a conflict to adding a prayer to the existing monument."
(OKIE) "WRONG! IT WAS ON THE CNN CRAWLER!"

OK? Fine. Now I believe myself to be among the literate class, but I will admit I sometimes can't keep up with the fractured text that zips across the screen bottom. (I don't see it as a crawl) and I often have to wait for a portion to repeat in order to gain understanding.
Now, I have some misgivings about the second WW, but I have great respect for the generation who gave up a lot in aid of stilling the voices of world domination, plus I feel that in the long run it was good that we won it. I also think that The A.C.L.U. does a lot of good and maybe Morris Dees might be a bit creepy. But that doesn't matter. This does. Now I am not a violent man, yet I have my limits and given the CV resulting from many years of working my way through school, I posses quite a number of unique skills. One of these is the ability to operate a fork lift truck. Fortunately for this case, I acquired this ability while working for Robinson Terminal Corp. of Alexandria, VA. Now Clarence Robinson was the richest man in town and he imported newsprint via The Bow Water Steam Ship Line (a grand house in GB) and sold the paper to The Post and Star
and anyone else. Now if you have not seen how news print ships, simply imagine "Giant's Toilet Paper" and you will be spot on. So this is old time cargo handling. the ship's sticks go down and bring up a net load of your T.P. then a guy, like me, uses a fork truck with an attachment which allows it to grab a roll in the horizontal, spin it to the verticle and place it on a small train cart. Then a donkey engine pulls the string from the dock to the clear warehouse and more grabber trucks move in and stack it up. Pretty cool huh? Well it was back in the day and by now you might be seeing what I have planned for Okie, the flipping liar and general POS.

Okie shows up like he's going to give his worthless life for something so far beyond his understanding it's laughable and as he begins and before he can proceed (run away) out comes one of Robin's paper pincers and locks him in it's steel embrace (b/very strong hydraulics)
Up it goes, around it spins; now he's upside down and the lift drops toward the ground stopping a mere 2 " from braining the sniveling coward. I don't have to encourage your imaginations further,
for you can, spin, drop, pile drive for as long or as little as you like. I'm no saddest, so I would probably just dump the dingus into the sea; he might yet escape. I can't speak for my comrades, but it's hard to see DK letting something with that much hydraulic ram potential slip away. It's OK big guy, the company does strange dances with a man's desires.
Take care all of you...TT
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote:Okie shows up like he's going to give his worthless life for something so far beyond his understanding it's laughable and as he begins and before he can proceed (run away) out comes one of Robin's paper pincers and locks him in it's steel embrace (b/very strong hydraulics)
Up it goes, around it spins; now he's upside down and the lift drops toward the ground stopping a mere 2 " from braining the sniveling coward. I don't have to encourage your imaginations further,
for you can, spin, drop, pile drive for as long or as little as you like. I'm no saddest, so I would probably just dump the dingus into the sea; he might yet escape. I can't speak for my comrades, but it's hard to see DK letting something with that much hydraulic ram potential slip away. It's OK big guy, the company does strange dances with a man's desires.
I know you are frustrated and it is quite attractive to let your fantasies start indulging in exquisite torture schemes for the likes of the Illuminati's opponents, such as Okie. And it may have nothing to do with any innate hatred of people being from Oklahoma that you have. But you need to remember that here in the halls of our conspiracy, we do not have to give into the basest areas of our minds to exact revenge. Let me share with you the words of my mentor, Areculius Mynax, who first recruited me into these shadowy halls, when he would encounter me worrying about how to deal with the next enemy on my list.

"Observer," he would say to me, "remember that we never have to resort to simple torture to achieve our ends. It is simply a matter of restraining our urges and just kill our opponents a little bit. Not kill them a lot, not kill them somewhat, but only kill them a little. With that as our goal, we retain our humanity, and demonstrate to the rest of the world that we are approachable and can be trusted. Never forget that!"

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

TNTTony's followers are beginning to get unhinged (if that is possible - can you get anymore insane than someone who listens to and BELIEVES things Tony Renfow says at this point?). At the beginning of the Monday call Tony said some one from his boards texted him telling him he would be arrested for lying about the dinar RV and in response Tony gave out his number to his legions of followers on the call. Then, Tony instructed his followers to basically call/harass the guy.

Also, SURPRISE! The RV is live according to Tony! Again! Just like every day for the past two years! This time around the rate is LIVE "outside the US" in these countries at $3.84:

Chile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Australia, France, Belgium, Kuwait

Tony's followers must be really stupid to continue to believe this BS, how hard would it be to check a currency exchange rate from somewhere like Australia and tell that hes lying (again!).

And about that $3.84 rate, don't worry - thats just the "international rate" - everyone here in the US gets $38 per dinar! Tony even bashed another guru who was promising a RV at $0.50 (also will never happen).

I listen to his calls for giggles, but sometimes I am so shocked by the stupidity his thousands of followers gobble up that my head hurts...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:At the beginning of the Monday call Tony said some one from his boards texted him telling him he would be arrested for lying about the dinar RV and in response Tony gave out his number to his legions of followers on the call. Then, Tony instructed his followers to basically call/harass the guy.

BUT DON'T CALL THE BANKS!!!!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

TNTTony's idiot followers are going to go hysterical when no RV happens because they think the Iraq Central Bank will be loping off 3 zero's on the currency. I have posted about this before but the panic is beginning to get to a fever pitch. I am not sure how "real" of an issue this is - the RV will never occur because its a myth but even the Iraq Central Bank lops 3 zero's off the currency wont the effective exchange rate stay the same?

I see two mass panics on the TNT Board coming:

(1) December 23, once the idiots realize no RV for Christmas. I can't tell you how obsessed these people are with spending their millions on insane luxury purchases for Christmas, they even have their shopping list (with BMW models listed) posted on the TNT Tony boards.

(2) January 2, even if there is no real net effect to the loping of of the 3 zeros, its going to send the dinar idiots into a crazy frenzy because they think their 5 million in dinar RVing at $38 will now be 5 thousand dinar RVing at $38.

Example post of the panic setting in:
The number one question to ask Tony....

I can't think of a single question that is more pressing than the one that asks if our 000s notes will still be good after January 1st, 2014.

We have heard it and we have read it. On the call yesterday, a caller asked this question or one similar and there was a very long, unaccustomed pause by Tony before he replied that he wished she had not asked him that question.

I know the standard answer and that being that the UST does not think that it will take more than 5 to 7 days to get everyone's currency exchanged. That makes absolutely no difference if they start the 7 days on December 31st at 11:00 PM. We have only 15 days left, counting today, before the end of the year.

It is abundantly clear that the UST is stalling. We have heard that they want to get the money into the economy for the Thanksgiving sales. It didn't happen. Now they want to get the money into the Christmas economy. The shopping days are slipping away.

Contrary to what I have said above, what happens to the Physical dinar that you and I are holding come January 1st? Obviously, they will be of no value to us. We can paper the bathroom wall with it. It also would not be in the hands of the UST for them to use as oil credits. That takes us full circle. Do they want these dinars or not? Assuming there is truth to the oil credit story, and it sure seems plausible, then it would seem plausible that they would want the dinars.

If the UST wants the dinars and they want to use them for oil credits, why are they jacking us around with this going, not going, going, not going start stop? Is Tony being used to flush out some nefarious types? They are no different from you and me. If they are sitting there holding billions, if not trillions of dinar that could fund their evil acts for years to come, you know that they are getting nervous too. The "start" gets them out of the woodwork where they can be picked off. Then you obviously have to have a "stop" and a delay so that we get closer to the impending date of "no good". Then you have another start with the days left getting shorter and shorter, thus flushing out more of the evil-doers.

Maybe, just maybe this is a rhetorical question that cannot be answered until January 1st, 2014 when we find out one way or another whether the 000s will be good or not. It really makes very little difference. I dare say that with the everyday "it is gonna happen today, tomorrow" situation, there will be very few that would sell their dinars. Everyone will wait until the panic time before they try to sell and then there will be MILLIONS trying to call to sell all at once. Another thought...why would the dealers buy back your dinars if they will be no good on January 1st, 2014? It appears that we are stuck in an untenable situation.

Will I sell mine? Let me answer this way; if die before we get an RV, just shovel the dinars into my grave. I will wait for an eternity for the RV. If they are no good, they will provide a little cover to keep me warm. (I sure hope they won't burn away).

Please, someone ask Tony the pointed question...will the 000s still be good in the US on January 2nd, 2014. We both know that Tony knows the answer.
LightinDarkness

TNTTony has done it again. I seriously think at this point hes just trying to see how elaborate the stuff he makes up can be before his followers catch on that its all fake.

All those countries where the RV was released? Whoops, Tony forgot to tell us that he meant that those central banks had RVed, but that had not gone to the public banks! I have no idea what that means, but he seemed to be satisfied with it as an explanation.

In other absolutely insane ramblings, Tony is doing his best to get his legions of followers to stop questioning why hes always wrong by saying that the US Treasury is responsible for every delay in the RV. Further, to really make his followers feel special, hes told them that the dinar RV rate has gone down to $5.85 BUT Tony will release a special 800 number on his website so his followers all get to RV at $32.00.

I can see what hes doing when you look at it from a scammer's point of view - hes been promising the RV "tomorrow" for so long a few of even his loyal followers were beginning to question. By now claiming the US Treasury is responsible he will redirect that anger away from him and by promising a mythical RV at $32.00 for TNTTony followers ONLY they will all feel like they have to continue listening to him.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE!

WHY IS THE FAKE ADMIN IN WASH BLOCKING THIS RV, WHICH WILL REVITALIZE AMERICA WITH FUNDS FOR REBUILDING?

WHY ISN'T THE INSPECTOR GENERAL ORDERING THE PROVOST MARSHAL AND AUTHORITIES TO PICK UP THE BAD GUYS INTERFERING WITH THE RV?

INSPECTOR GENERAL --- WHY HAVEN’T YOU ORDERED THE PROVOST MARSHAL TO REMOVE THE EXISTING FAKE PRESIDENT AND TREASURY SECRETARY FOR FRAUD, EMBEZZLEMENT-TARP FUNDS AND TREASON?

DEC 23RD – END OF ROTHSCHILD PRIVATE BANK “FEDERAL RESERVE” CONTRACT WITH AMERICA. ARE THEY TO BE EVICTED AND SENT BACK TO ENGLAND. DEC 23RD – END OF IRS CONTRACT ALSO.

LAST DAY FOR JACK LEW TO GET THE RV OUT, FAILURE TO DO WILL CONFIRM OBAMA & JACK LEW RV BLOCKAGE. JACK LEW MAY BE CHARGED WITH FINANCIAL TREASON.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013
HERE IS WHAT IS GOING ON EXACTLY FROM FISHERMAN1

TONY HAS THE QUESTIONS THAT THEY TRUTHFULLY WILL NOT ANSWER OR AVOID BECAUSE HE IS DIRECT AND TO THE POINT. THEY ARE NOT DEALING WITH A CANDY ASS HERE , THEY ARE DEALING WITH A LEADER, THAT HAS STUDIED THEIR EACH AND EVERY MOVE ,AND HAS CREDIBLE PEOPLE EDUCATING HIM SEVERAL TIMES A DAY.IM SURE THAT THE PTB AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND THEIR FRIENDS AND SO ON GOT TO JUMP LINE BECAUSE OF WHO THEY KNOW AND WHOM THEY ARE. WE HAVE A VOICE HERE AS LONG AS WE STAND AS ONE . I AM ALSO A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER AND TONY HAS THE SAME PRESENCE AS I WOULD HAVE WHEN SPEAKING MY MIND . HE TELLS THEM NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR, BUT THE TRUTH FROM THE MASSES OF PEOPLE HE REPRESENTS. THEY GAVE HIM SO MUCH BS TO TELL US THAT HE REFUSED TO INTENTIONALLY LIE TO US AND IT HAS CAME TO A HEAD.IM VERY SURE THAT THEY TOLD HIM LAST NIGHT AND TODAY,(TELL THEM THIS WAY, TELL THEM THAT WAY) AND HIS REPLY WAS HELL NO, NO MORE BS , WE WANT THE TRUTH OR GIVE US NOTHING.AFTER THEY LISTENED TO THE CALL TODAY AND REALIZED THEY DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE A PUPPET, FEATHERS ARE RUFFLED AND HEADS ARE ROLLING,THIS GENIOUS OF A MAN MADE HIS POINT TODAY DURING THE CALL. BELIEVE OL FISH WHEN I SAY THIS, AND I SAID THIS LAST NIGHT.RIGHT BEFORE THE MONEY RI OR RV IN KUWAIT , THEY DRUG THIS OUT FOR A LONG TIME THIS SAME WAY. THE GREAT THING IS THAT WAS BEFORE THE INTERNET WAS 10% AS POPULAR AS IT IS NOW. THERE WAS NO BLOG TALK RADIO AND NO WAY THERE WAS ANYONE TO SPEAK UP AND CHALLENGE THE BS, AND THIS WAS JUST FOR ONE COUNTRY. THEY ARE RECEIVING EMAILS,FAXES, PHONE CALLS, EVERY TYPE OF COMMUNICATION AVAILABLE IN TODAYS WORLD FROM SOME PISSED OF COUNTRIES NOT ONE OR TWO BUT 200 OR SO. NOW THAT TONY HAS PUT HIS FOOT DOWN HERE, AND THEY CANT JACK US AROUND ANYMORE, THIS WILL HAPPEN AND IT WILL HAPPEN FAST. THIS LEADER OF OUR SAID TODAY READ MY LIPS, HE SCARED THESE PEOPLE AT UST I PROMISE YOU, THEY KNOW THAT THERE ARE 50K OR MORE LISTENERS TRYING TO FLY TO OTHER COUNTRIES, SEVERAL STILL CALLING THE BANKS,CALLING OTHER COUNTRIES, TRUE PANDAMONIUM THAT THEY CLAIMED THEY DID NOT WANT. WELL, THEY DID IT TO THEIR SELF. PHONES , FAXES,EMAILS , WENT CRAZY TO THE UST AFTER THE CALL TODAY , I AM SURE OF THAT, HAVE SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS. GOOD FOR US, FLOORS 4 AND 5 OR 8 AND 10 , WHATEVER FLOOR IN THIS DEPARTMENT YOU ARE IN. IT IS TIME YOU CUT THRU THE BS, CL HAS STEPPED IN AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR EXCUSES. NOW THAT SHE IS INVOLVED ,IM SURE SHE HAS TOLD YOU THAT EVERYONE INVOLVED HAS KNOWN FOR 3 YEARS THIS DAY WAS COMING, DEAL WITH IT.SMOKE AND MIRRORS ARE OVER UST, ITS TIME YOU DO YOUR JOB.NOW THAT THERE WAS NO NEWS TO SPEAK OF TODAY AS WHERE OR WHEN, BUCKLE UP IT IS COMING, AND IT IS COMING NOW.THEY ARE GETTING GRILLED BY THE MINUTE. A STEAK CANT COOK BUT SO LONG , AND ITS DONE. I SEE US HAVING THIS RELEASE AND EXCHANGING IN THE NEXT 30 HOURS OR LESS. HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF.
THANKS TNT
FISHERMAN1

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:28 PM

A steak can't be overcooked, which of course means the RV HAS to happen now! Makes sense!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:A steak can't be overcooked, which of course means the RV HAS to happen now! Makes sense!
But what if the RV is really a minute steak?

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Financial treason? Funny -- my copy of the Constitution doesn't seem to mention that.... :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness

TNTTony followers are making travel plans to go to the countries Tony said have RVed to do their exchanges! I really, really hope all these idiots go fly to places like Saudi Arabia only to find that its all been made up.
Tony:

You have stated that certain countries have released the rate and your friend(s) have gone and actually exchanged. I do not question that - know that. What we (the plane load of people) would like to know for our trip is where we are going (Country) and what is the name of the bank your friend went to and in what town?

We have no intention of exchanging all of our holdings but would like to ease the circumstance of either ourselves or of some of those around us while we wait on the UST. A single note can make all the difference for some.

So it is with a sincere and heartfelt request that we ask you to share this specific information. I would have to think the bank would welcome our visit and our money knowing full well what the asset we hold is worth.

We also hear you may be doing a blast later tonight, can you include this information with it - Thankyou in advance on behalf of a plane load......

Those that know me know I don't BS....

P.S. Yes we heard the call and know the countries - just have yet to find the right banks on our own....
Homeless dinarians scraping together their last dimes to go take a flight to cash out:
Thanks for writing this post, I have a foreign currency holder friend that is two weeks away from being homeless. I know that if her friends can get the cash together for a plane ticket she has a current passport and will go in a second. (We are kinda hoping that if will be Canada. lol)
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I'm actually going to laugh if the rv happens before Christmas and if wells Fargo is the primary bank handling it. Fun times!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Most of them probably couldn't scrape up bus fare to get out of town let alone a plane ticket, and I doubt if they could afford the passport fees either when it comes right down to it.

I would say don't these people read the paper or pay any attention to anything but Tony's BS, and of course the answer is quite obviously, sadly, tragically no.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

ashlynne39 wrote:I'm actually going to laugh if the rv happens before Christmas and if wells Fargo is the primary bank handling it. Fun times!
If the RV ever happens, I'll write TNT Tony a check for my entire networth.
LightinDarkness

After TNT Tony jumped the shark by telling his legions of rabid followers that their insane $32 rate had been taken down to a $5 rate in order to get people mad at the US treasury instead of him, his followers started saying they'd go to the media and start calling congress.

And then what do you know..SUDDELY...ITS BACK TO $32 AND..RV TOMORROW!!!
The $32.00 is back on the table for you!!!!!!

There have been some changes to the exchange procedures and maybe even the NDA. I should have the final procedures in the morning, hopefully long before the regularly scheduled call.

I will tell you that the plan right now is for the RV to go global tomorrow and for you to be at the bank tomorrow. Please don't stay up all night long waiting for it, you can't do anything until the bank opens anyway. Am I 100% sure this will happen tomorrow.....no, but this time it looks better than it ever has (simply because of what has happened in D.C. in the last 24hrs).

So in the end, was the call worth it? Yes. You now know must of the truth and probably more than necessary, but more important than that is the fact that you are now being given an opportunity that was going to be taken away from you. If this doesn't happen by the time we do our call tomorrow and I can the ok, I will give you more details.

Just so you know, call centers are fully manned right now, Security will be at full force at 7am and I plan to exchange tomorrow (if they let me).

I want to say it right here and right now, TNT HAS BE BEST INTEL TEAM ANYWHERE. They really put it on the line for you guys with that call, a lot more than you will ever know.
GO RV! Tony is 100% sure! It has to be true this time, right?!

I can't wait to see what the excuse is this time when nothing happens.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's banner has grown.

YOUR ACTION REQUIRED NOW

THIS IS A VERY CRITICAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AMERICA – YOUR ACTION REQUIRED NOW!

I have just been informed from an unconfirmed source that Obama and Jack Lew are still refusing to permit an RV in the United States of America.

Remember, the Asian Royal families are leading the funding of the Global Currency Reset, the Global Settlements, Prosperity Packages and Humanitarian projects. They also own most of the world’s debt and are willing to forgive this debt for the benefit of all People on our planet.

It is rumored that the Chinese are extremely upset and have given a hard deadline time of 11:00 am pacific standard time today to RV. If Obama and Jack Lew are obstructing the RV, they are traitors and as such would be considered enemies of the United States. It is also rumored that the Chinese will remove all their funds and support from the USA and move them to Canada. The logical conclusion would be this will bankrupt and take down the United States causing a total economic collapse.

If this obstruction is taking place, the Inspector General has the authority and can order the Provost Marshal to remove the sitting President, Obama, and Secretary of Treasury, Jack Lew, from their offices effective immediately. It is also rumored that the United States Supreme Court has sealed indictments that would inevitably remove “Obama and Lew” from office. If these indictments exist, Supreme Court Justice Roberts needs to unseal them and order them to be executed immediately and support the Inspector General’s position.

The military already has lawfull standing orders from the De Jure Constitutional Republic form of Government which covers them by the Civilian Authority side instructing US Military to remove the Private Contractors from their public offices; aka CEO/President, Congress, etc. We are pressing upon the US Military that they are bound by their Oath to support and uphold the Original Organic Constitution of 1789 and Bill of Rights 1791.

Oh, wasn’t CNN to release a documentary on the crimes by the current and past administrations to the citizens of United States?

People: your help is requested NOW to contact the following for compliance.

Public let your voice be heard to call your representative and government offices!

1. Congress – Representatives & Senators
2. https://www.mediafire.com/?j8gtpgsztpo8vrc free download -- Senators List
3. https://www.mediafire.com/?j8gtpgsztpo8vrc free download -- Representatives List
2. Pentagon
3. Supreme Court
4. State Governor

FACTS:

IT IS THE SWORN DUTY OF OUR ELECTED HOUSE AND SENATE MEMBERS TO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION AGAINST ALL FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ENEMIES.

1. CHINA, RUSSIA, AND SAUDI WILL PULL THE GOLD RESERVES TODAY--I REPEAT TODAY IF THE ADMIRAL IS NOT PAID WITH THE GLOBAL RV. THE ADMIRAL IN RENO IS TO FUND THE REPUBLIC AND HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY BLOCKED FROM GOING TO THE BANK.

2. THE US DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS OUTSIDE THE USA AND OBAMA'S MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO COLLAPSE THE COUNTRY AND OUR ECONOMY.

3. OBAMA CARE WAS A WELL DESIGNED PLAN JUST TO PUT FURTHER NAILS IN THE COFFIN OF THE USA.

4. WE NEED YOUR CONSTANT PHONE CALLS---NOW--NOW TO CALL AND ASK WHY HAS OBAMA NOT BEEN REMOVED FROM OFFICE AND DELIBERATELY DEVISTATED OUR ECONOMY PRODUCING ECONOMIC CHAOS.

5. VALERIE JARRETT HAS STATED THAT OVER HER DEAD BODY WILL THE RV EVER CLOSE.

WE NEED THE MILITARY TO IMMEDIATELY TO ACT --- TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE OBAMA AND JACK LEW.

WE NEED EVERYONE TO CALL CNN TO RELEASE THE VIDEO EXPOSING THE BUSH CABAL AND NWO.

==================================================
WHY IS THE FAKE ADMIN IN WASH BLOCKING THIS RV, WHICH WILL REVITALIZE AMERICA WITH FUNDS FOR REBUILDING?

WHY ISN'T THE INSPECTOR GENERAL ORDERING THE PROVOST MARSHAL AND AUTHORITIES TO PICK UP THE BAD GUYS INTERFERING WITH THE RV?

INSPECTOR GENERAL --- WHY HAVEN’T YOU ORDERED THE PROVOST MARSHAL TO REMOVE THE EXISTING FAKE PRESIDENT AND TREASURY SECRETARY FOR FRAUD, EMBEZZLEMENT-TARP FUNDS AND TREASON?

DEC 23RD – END OF ROTHSCHILD PRIVATE BANK “FEDERAL RESERVE” CONTRACT WITH AMERICA. ARE THEY TO BE EVICTED AND SENT BACK TO ENGLAND. ON DEC 23RD – END OF IRS CONTRACT ALSO DEC 23RD.

NO RV YET --- JACK LEW AND OBAMA ARE BLOCKING RV FOR THE DARK CABAL & ROTHSCHILD PRIVATE BANK “FEDERAL RESERVE”. THE DINAR ‘GURUS’ ARE PAID DISINFO AGENTS RELAYING MESSAGES FROM THEIR BANK HANDLERS.
Time For We The People

What is required to fix this mess.

REPUBLIC by the people to be officially announced (already recognized by the Hague), massive arrests of the Bad Hombres, removal of all those blocking the RV and the financial rebuilding of this country. Time for “We The People” to take over! Time for you the smart 99% to clean up the cess pool of corruption. TIME TO INVITE GOD BACK TO AMERICA!

John-boy is mad.

Thursday, December 19, 2013
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges
Update:

Courtesy of DU Member (via an e-mail for’d to us)
Tony Refrow (TNT Dinar/Turbo Tony) and Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) both facing Federal Charges as well as ongoing Federal Investigations into additional charges relating to intentional investment misinformation/fraud “for gain”, continue their fraudulent activities with the aid of Internet Report “Dinar Recaps LLC”. The current Federal charges against Tony Renfrow date back to investment schemes for which he has been formally charged in 2012 (see notations). Additional claims relating to current activities are under investigation as well. Additional filings are imminent. Ray Renfrow (RayRen98) is also currently under Federal indictment relating to Investment, Tax and Trust Fraud - and is currently ordered in a Federal injunction to not further solicit, induce or advise clients in such matters. During numerous TNT Dinar Conference Calls the two are actively violating such protection orders with the advertising and support of the Internet Report “Dinar Recaps LLC”. The aforementioned “Strategic Alliance” appears to have been entered with the full knowledge and affirmation of the Internet Report “Dinar Recaps LLC”.
DUE TO THESE FACTS AND THE PLAINLmooY FICTITIOUS INFO being spread “FOR PROFIT” by TNT, OKIE and DINAR RECAPS - Dinar Updates will no longer allow any info from the above posters on THE OBSERVER, THE BLOG or Our Forum (with or without “warnings”).

Thank You

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:02 PM

PLAINLmooY?

Thursday, December 19, 2013
Why am I still posting dinar guru's messages?

I am often asked -- why am I still posing dinar guru's messages.

It is important for future criminal investigations and charges to have a running record of what they said and when. All the messages posted on this blog are stored for future reference.

They must be held accountable to the people for the lies that they have put out.

John MacHaffie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:14 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tony's twisted tale, by the numbers.

12-17-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I AM GETTING UPDATES...AND SO FAR THINGS ARE PROGRESSING. JUST FOR EVERYONE'S INFO...WHEN I SAY THAT A COUNTRY HAS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANK, I TALKING ABOUT THAT COUNTRIES CBI. IT IS UP TO EACH OF THESE COUNTRIES AS TO HOW FAST THEY PROCESS TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL BANKS. WHEN I SAY THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID, THEY HAVE PRIVILEGED PEOPLE JUST LIKE WE DO. WE DO HAVE CONTACTS IN THESE COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE REPORTING LIVE RATES AT THEIR CBI AND PAYOUTS THAT STARTED YESTERDAY. THERE WERE MORE MEETINGS LAST NIGHT AND THE SYSTEM WAS REPROGRAMMED WITH NEW RATES. ALL CALL CENTERS ARE MANNED AT THIS TIME AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE GO SIGNAL.

12-18-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Monday I told you the rates were live in several countries. The IMF forced the rates to go live. IMF did it for a reason. Nations needed it like Iraq. They are fully international, live rate, on cards and can use it. When I tell you we have a live rate in the central banks, it is live. They still have to push it out to the street level. It doesn't mean the rates can't be used because it's not down to street level. At 2 or 3am this morning, it should have gone live around the world but since the rate went live worldwide, our country has been calling individual countries and asking them, don't go live yet. We need more time.As of today, right now this moment, there is a live rate in Kuwait, pushing it down to the banks so anybody can cash out, the same in Jordan, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia. It is live in Israel, Turkey, England, Australia and Canada but they are holding the rate as requested by the US. We actually got confirmation this morning that the UST was holding it, that they are blatantly lying to other agencies. There is actually still a debate about the rate! Not only are they concerned about who was already paid, but also trying to have an agreement in place to not pay everyone $32. People are calling for investigation for abuse and power in DC for people that have already CE...also for everyone to get 32.00. Some will be paid different rates. Anyone walking off the street will get the pamphlet rate of $5.85 and some will get $32. The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.

TONY BLAST # 1, 19 DEC
Thursday Evening.........Just so you know....
I shared a little of what the TNT intel team goes thru on the call yesterday and in my second blast tonight I plan on sharing more with you. Before I share any info tonight, I wanted to share how one of the spouses of the TNT intel team feels. I think it is important that you know why we are here. Everything that I say on the calls and every blast I make here seems to make it to every site in dinar land, let's see how far this goes. You can judge a man's character not by what he says, but by what he does. Let's see what these other sites do with this.! Tony
From a TNT INTEL TEAM Spouse:
Just a heads up, I sent this to recaps in response to Okie's boot-licking post: (Recaps is confused which post here??????)
This makes me mad. Mad enough to come out of the shadows for 2 minutes. Statements like this or 'I'll be grateful for .50 cents or whatever scraps they toss us dogs' reminds me of the old "lie back and think of England" or worse the sign above the gate at Auschwitz; 'Arbeit Macht Frei'. Translation: "Hard work will set you free". Right. They make me want to throw something. Up, mostly.
Because it's just wrong! We are NOT second-class citizens. We are not greedy or "ungrateful" to want our FAIR share of this blessing, just like the elite.
This is America; our Rights have been fought for, sacrificed for, and bled for- so I'm not 'rolling over and taking it' from a bunch of lobbyist-licking, self-important narcissists who think they're better than we are. I'm from Virginia, and we don't 'do' roll over/play dead for anyone. Oppression just P*sses us off.
And speaking of Fair Play, while I'm here- I am tired of watching Dinarians eat each other, as some of you struggle to get a handle on whom, or what, to believe in all of this government-engineered, ego-driven chaos.
So here's a newsflash for the confused, from someone who ISN'T. (BTW, I certainly didn't ask for anyone's approval or permission to post this) You can bank on every heartfelt word, or stay confused; I don't get paid either way. I'm just one of you, so here goes:
My husband is ON Tony's intel team, and I SEE how hard they work in addition to their regular jobs and obligations. How long they work: 24/7 and thru meal times, sleep times, and due to time zones- sometimes thru the night. Then get 20 minutes sleep and do it ALL over again.
I see how passionately they struggle to understand and inform: without crossing any legal lines, without bashing our government, insulting anyone's intelligence, or betraying the people helping us. Because, yes; sometimes the info is such a closely guarded secret, that the PTB would know Exactly who it came from.
Sometimes they have to dance around that piece of the puzzle, lest someone go to jail or lose their job. So while No one wants to betray a 'friend of TNT' they also don't want you left in the dark like mushrooms.
They're not being mysterious or cryptic or talking in code, they're being CAREFUL.Unlike some out there that seem to enjoy that garbage game to feel important.
I know this team (and who they work for) which officials, agencies, and businesses they're talking to, when, and how often. I listen to them trying to sort the sh#t from the shinola, so they don't propagate the lies the PTB want to feed to YOU thru TNT (and other so-called gurus.)
I watch TeamTNT attempt to compile the downloads of data from around the world into a coherent picture; to bring you an accurate view of the scenarios being played out -for and against- all of us. I listen to them tiptoeing around politico egos and putting old friendships on the line to get another necessary bit of the puzzle- for YOU.
I watch their successes and their failures, I watch them ride the rollercoaster until they're crying with frustration and ready to puke! Then pick themselves up and do it all over again the next day.
And I can tell you one more thing for D*&^ SURE: none of them are making a PENNY off anyone, period. Not now, and not in the future! The reason (I suspect) most everyone on the team is doing this, and I would KNOW for one person at least; is purely for the sake of KNOWING what is going on!
Because it makes the wait easier, and keeps the PTB from blatantly trying to get one over on all of us; and they ARE trying to, and HAVE been trying to all along.
As added bonuses to YOU, it also (hopefully)
A.) Prevents some of the MANY nasty con artists from freely preying on you; and
B.) Helps shine a light on those in this community that are spreading pure fertilizer-grade BS, just because they love the spotlight and attention, or the money they make off you. Jeez-some here are operating purely for the sympathy points now. I don't know how they sleep at night.
Few of you will ever know how hard TeamTNT actually works behind the scenes for NOTHING from any of you. Only to be called liars, fools, mouth-pieces for the PTB and/or scam artists. This community is Blessed that Tony and Co. are better people than I am, because I wouldn't do their job for love OR money, and yet they're doing it HONESTLY, day in and day out, for neither. Thanks for letting me vent.
Again, this is from one the TNT intel teams wife and I think you should know how she feels. I will be doing an information update blast that will include the results from yesterdays call and what you can look for in the future.
TNTDinar 12/19/13 Tony

12-20-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony The $32.00 is back on the table for you!!! There have been some changes to the exchange procedures and maybe even the NDA. I should have the final procedures in the morning... I will tell you that the plan right now is for the RV to go global tomorrow and for you to be at the bank tomorrow. Am I 100% sure this will happen tomorrow...no, but this time it looks better than it ever has (simply because of what has happened in D.C. in the last 24hrs). Just so you know, call centers are fully manned right now, Security will be at full force at 7am...

Okie's boot-licking post? He's a foot fetishist?

12-18-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man WHATEVER THE RATE IS WE CAN'T CONTROL AND SHOULD BE GRATEFUL OF "THE BOUNTY" OF AN INVESTMENT THAT WILL RETURN MORE THAN ANY INVESTMENT IN HISTORY. WE KNOW FROM INFORMATION FURNISHED US THAT THE CULMINATION OF OUR DREAMS ARE REALLY CLOSE...
"Follow the Money"