Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by texino »

Take up ye staffs and hay forks, for the monster must be destroyed! (I am using clever peasant speak here) You know, it is possible that this dinar thing might come apart before our eyes. Too bad all we get is the satisfaction of being right. We are always right, No?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote:We are always right, No?
Depends on how you define "right." If you define it as meaning that all of the Illuminati bought up the real dinars and cashed in on the RV 8 years ago, and then sold fake RVs to the suckers out there, then yes we are always right.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It is rumored that the Chinese are extremely upset and have given a hard deadline time of 11:00 am pacific standard time today to RV. If Obama and Jack Lew are obstructing the RV, they are traitors and as such would be considered enemies of the United States. It is also rumored that the Chinese will remove all their funds and support from the USA and move them to Canada. The logical conclusion would be this will bankrupt and take down the United States causing a total economic collapse.
Hah, it's now 11:22 Pacific Standard Time so it's all ours now suckers! You had your chance but you threw it away by electing a commie-loving traitor. Xmas is coming fast so I won't wait for my billions, I'll start spending it now. McHaffie wouldn't lie to me, it's money in the bank!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"If this obstruction is taking place, the Inspector General has the authority and can order the Provost Marshal to remove the sitting President, Obama, and Secretary of Treasury, Jack Lew, from their offices effective immediately. It is also rumored that the United States Supreme Court has sealed indictments that would inevitably remove 'Obama and Lew' from office. If these indictments exist, Supreme Court Justice Roberts needs to unseal them and order them to be executed immediately and support the Inspector General’s position."

"The military already has lawfull standing orders from the De Jure Constitutional Republic form of Government which covers them by the Civilian Authority side instructing US Military to remove the Private Contractors from their public offices; aka CEO/President, Congress, etc."

I wish I had a dollar for every statement, by these idiots, which proves that they have no frickin' idea what the Constitution says, let alone what it means.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Might as well include "or reality in general" and have it all covered.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

You really have to hand it to Tony, I can see why hes been a dinar pumper for 2 years and even with a 100% failure rate he still gets thousands of dinar-idiots to hang on his every word and buy more every week.

I thought Tony had completely jumped the shark after telling people the RV had occurred in foreign countries, but as of today I can see what his plan was. When he told the dinar-idiots that they all went to buy more and start scheduling their flights to Dubai to cash out, and then the next day he made a huge emotional thing about how the US Treasury was scamming everyone out of the $32 rate and now everyone was getting $5. That caused the dinar-idiots to lose their minds, which he knew would happen, so he comes back today and tells them that their voices have been heard and that now everyone gets $32 again. Then to make the dinar idiots even happier, hes got his other pumper "DC Guy" on the call telling them that the House and Senate is now investigating those evil US Treasury people for "abuse of power."

So in the past few days Tony's effectively hit the "reset" button on everyone questioning him, as the dinar-idiots are now happy that someone will "pay" for making them wait for the RV and they'll all still get filthy rich.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's latest and greatest banner.

Today, the world views the United States as “Uncle Sam” the country that was. We are viewed that we have fallen from leadership in every area of the world to a middle of the road country. This would make our Forefathers extremely sad if not totally ticked-off with us!

Do not be despair; there is hope on the horizon, not from your administration but from the people and the Chinese Royal Families. There are trillions and trillions of funds waiting to be released to “the people of the United States” to fix our country. What is the mechanism for these funds; the Chinese Royal Families are buying Dinars from Americans as part of the RV. They are paying a premium to stimulate the economy of our country. We wish to extend a special thank you to the Chinese Royal Families for your efforts.

The existing and prior administrations have continued to block these funds and the RV from being released to the general public. The question that needs to be asked is WHY?

We have been told that the “Administration, Politicians - Democrats, Republicans” wanted to control all of these funds. We have also been told that this is not going to be allowed. The Chinese Royal Families want the PEOPLE to control the funds. These funds are backed by hard assets ready to be issued right now to the people of America to be used for the rebuilding of this country. GOD is greatly blessing his people and this Nation once again.

You might want review one source might be “White Hat Reports”. It has been suggested that we all should read about this leadership – past, present and worldwide by conducting a Google search for “WHITE HAT REPORT”. We understand these reports were created by a group within the intelligent community. Read for yourself and draw your own conclusion about the current and past administrations and their dealings.

We have been told by several individuals that CNN met with several countries to prepare a lengthy documentary packed with real facts that exposes the current and past administrations actions to cause harm to the People of the United States of America for their own gains. If this is not true, then why would Attorney General Eric Holder file an injunction in Federal Court to stop the viewing of this CNN documentary if it did not have incriminating evidence against the current and past administrations?

The Federal Court ruled that this report is to be released to the public. This report still has not been aired and there are rumors that the CNN Board of Directors families have rec’d death threats. Don’t you think that the people of this nation should demand that this video should be aired immediately?

If you are so inclined to see this documentary, CNN can be reached at (404) 827-1700.

We have been told that the Chinese Royal Families have restoration funds ready to be released to restore “Uncle Sam” and the rest of the world. They are the ones who have set aside massive amount of Gold Holdings for America to regain its past honor, glory and freedoms (not privileges).

America is known to the World as a melting pot of all nationalities, where anyone can succeed if they work hard and take responsible actions. This American opportunity has led the World in integrity and inspiration in the past. The world has seen the treatment of the general population and are asking why are you American’s standing for this? We as Americans need to recapture that Spirit that built this country with a “GO FOR IT” attitude once again.

Did you know the unconstitutional “Federal Reserve Bank” owned by Rothschild of City of London is a foreign entity and the IMF owns the Internal Revenue Service a foreign entity who gathers tax money for the Rothschild and the Queen of England? Do we really need these institutions or should we control our own currency ourselves as stated in the Original Organic Constitution of 1789?

It was shown to us by many writers, we need to remove the Act of 1871 Corporation – their control over the people and states of the United States of America. It has been posted on this site that we have a De Jure (lawfull) Constitutional Republic form of Government standing waiting for the release of the funds so they can assist in the restoration of “Uncle Sam”.

To restore “Uncle Sam” to his glory, the current administration and treasury is required to release the global currency reset to the general public within United States immediately!

What this will do is generate funds at the local level for new business starts ups, charity projects and small to medium business expansions, all of which generates jobs. On a larger scale, national infrastructure funds are to be used for the people and controlled by the People to rebuild the United States roads, bridges, docks, dams, levy’s, etc. which also creates jobs.

We continue to share the common view to rebuild infrastructure, end poverty, end hunger, introduce new technologies, and have clean water for any person, unlimited energy, etc. as does the Chinese Royal Families and the rest of the World.

Your call to action, get on the phones to the numbers supplied on this site to express you views.
Time For We The People

What is required to fix this mess.

REPUBLIC by the people to be officially announced (already recognized by the Hague), massive arrests of the Bad Hombres, removal of all those blocking the RV and the financial rebuilding of this country. Time for “We The People” to take over! Time for you the smart 99% to clean up the cess pool of corruption. TIME TO INVITE GOD BACK TO AMERICA!

Call CNN, but don't call the banks!

Saturday, December 21, 2013
White House Called CNN to not run the 4 stories

THE WHITE HOUSE CALLED TONIGHT DEMANDING TO CNN THAT THEY NOT RUN THE 4 STORIES WITH COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION VERIFYING THE CORRUPTION OF THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION.

CNN REPLIED THAT IF YOU WANT US TO NOT RUN THE STORY, THEN A FIRST START WOULD BE TO START THE GLOBAL RV IMMEDIATELY.

THE WHITE HOUSE SAID THAT THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. THE 64 DOLLAR QUESTION IS WHY WOULD THE WHITE HOUSE STOP THE FLOW OF MONEY THAT WOULD PAY OFF AND ERADICATE OUR NATIONAL DEBT??????
WHAT IS THE MOTIVE OF THE WHITE HOUSE FOR SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE SO GOOD FOR AMERICA?????????

CALL ALL THESE STATIONS AND INFORM THEM THAT YOU FAVOR THE AIRING OF ALL 4 STORIES THAT CNN HAS DONE SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB BRINGING THIS TO THE ATTENTION OF THE PUBLIC.

CNN NEWS DESK TO REACH LIVE PERSON... call : 404 827 1500 select 1 ( i tried it , IT WORKS)
INTERNATIONAL CNN NEWS DESK.... text only: Text CNN (space) and news tip to 772937
FOX NEWS DESK 212 301 5800 LIVE DESK and 212 301 5860 for BOMB SHELL NEWS REPORTING TIPS
Boston Fox news desk: 781 467 7204
781 467 7213 FOX POLITICAL NEWS DESK DIRECT HOTLINE
212 301 3186- Thom Bird
FOX NEWS DESK, LAS VEGAS 702 436 8252 FAX 702 436 2507
Cincinati Ohio FOX NEWS DESK 212 301 3028 513 421 0119
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:35 AM

Finally, Erasmus of Martin Hunter's America is forwarding reports from Okie Oily Man. Sure sign of the Apocalypse or Gassy Rassy peeing his pants 'cause he thinks he's gonna be rich? Maybe both?

Friday, December 20, 2013
OKIE OIL MAN FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 20, 2013 3:00 PM

[..okieoilman] I WANT TO HELP ALL OF YOU TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.
NOW--THIS ADVISE SHOULD REALLY BE TAKEN TO HEART AND YOU NEED TO ABSORB WHAT I SAY
AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM INTIMATING WITHOUT BETRAYING ANY CONFIDENCE'S. IT IS
IMPERATIVE THAT YOU ESTABLISH A RELATIONSHIP OR AT LEAST MAKE CONTACT WITH THE
WEALTH MANAGER OR PRIVATE BANKER THAT YOU INTEND TO PARTICIPATE WITH WHEN IT
BECOMES NECESSARY. TIME MAY REALLY BE A FACTOR THAT COULD MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
BETWEEN SUCCESS OR DIS-APPOINTMENT. PLEASE READ WITH COMPREHENSION AS A WORD
TO THE WISE IS SUFFICIENT.----NUFF SAID---------BLESSINGS GALORE

COMMENT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA.

FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR AN RV OF CURRENCIES ANY TIME NOW, OKIE OIL MAN IS INDICATING TO ESTABLISH A CONTACT AHEAD OF TIME THAT MIGHT GET YOU A BETTER RATE THAN JUST TALKING TO A TELLER AT A BANK AND ASKING WHAT RATE YOU CAN GET ON A CURRENCY EXCHANGE. BE PREPARED AND LOGICALLY IT SHOULD HELP FOR A NON-TROUBLE EXCHANGE TO HAVE BASIC DOCUMENTATION TO SHOW THAT YOU GOT THIS FOREIGN CURRENCY BY STANDARD LEGITIMATE MEANS. ALSO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT TO EXCHANGING THAT SECOND. SHOP AROUND AND SEE IF DIFFERENT RATES OF EXCHANGE OFFERED ELSEWHERE. BUT IF RIVAL SOURCES COMPETITIVE, LIKELY EXCHANGE RATES WILL BE IDENTICAL OR CLOSE TO EACH OTHER IN RATE PAID FOR THE RV EXCHANGE. INFORMATION IS UNCERTAIN SO IT IS NOT CONFIRMED WHETHER IT IS SMART TO EXCHANGE RIGHT AWAY OR ELSE WAIT AND MAYBE RATE WILL GO UP. ALSO, RATE MAY GO DOWN IF YOU WAIT!
YOU HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW YOU COMMIT YOUR RV CURRENCY AS NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL SHOWING YOU GUARANTEED THE SMARTEST WAY TO HANDLE RV CURRENCY EXCHANGE.
A SEPARATE MEDICAL SOURCE JUST COMMENTED ON OBAMACARE. HE SAID THAT HE ESTIMATED THAT 70% OR MORE OF THE DOCTORS IN CALIFORNIA WILL QUIT THE MEDICAL FIELD DUE TO OBAMACARE AND DO SOMETHING ELSE IN LIFE AFTER THAT. ... AND ONE DOCTOR COMMENTED THAT HE SAW IN OBAMACARE THAT IF A DOCTOR SAYS YOU MUST TAKE A CERTAIN MEDICINE AND YOU REFUSE, THEY WILL COME AFTER YOU, ARREST YOU AND PUT YOU IN JAIL! OBAMACARE IS FULL OF SURPRISES LIKE THIS ... TOTAL FEDERAL POLICE STATE IN AMERICA USING NATIONAL HEALTH AS THE COMMUNIST FRONT USING ALL SORTS OF MARXIST PROPAGANDA TO SELL OBAMACARE TO YOU UNTIL YOU ARE CAPTURED AND CANNOT ESCAPE THE FEDERAL POLICE STATE SET UP BY OBAMACARE.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THE AMERICAN LEADER WHO IS ACTUALLY STANDING UP FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND PUSHING FOR PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW WHICH WILL LEGALLY PROTECT THEIR RIGHTS IN AMERICA FROM THOSE TRYING TO TAKE THEM AWAY!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:04 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous December 20, 2013 at 3:44 PM
How can there be Currency Revaluation utilizing the same Federal Reserve System and Federal reserve note ("fiat currency") money substitute? Would anything change?
-so-
There will be no "Currency Revaluation" using the Federal Reserve System or Federal reserve note.

Anonymous December 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM
My thoughts exactly!!! But all the Dinarians care about is getting their fiat currency ASAP!!! Luckily, there are a lot of groups working on getting our freedom back. This is not about resetting the value of a currency, it is way bigger than that. Dinarians think CNN (Cabal owned) (Where is Eric Holder's injunction John?is on their side, a few months ago they thought Cristine Lagarde IMF head honcho was working to get the Dinar RV, Dinatians are uneducated an follow all the Gurus and their fake information, Dinarians were told there will be 800 numbers to make appoinments to exchange currency, I mean, the whole thing is bizarre!!!

Anonymous December 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Erasmus is just another dumbass jumping on the band wagon about an RV. Clearly evident he knows nothing and all his postings are bullshit also. By the way Erasmus, how about opening up those books and let's see where all the donations are going for your so-called Omni Law? This character is just another scammer.

Anonymous December 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM
This above comment from anonymous 4:20 PM reeks of a "federal operative" like the ones who hate Erasmus of America's Omni Law and want to keep it from passing. Of course these guys are also known for closing down legitimate funds that are working for people and claiming "scam","fraud", "ponzi scam" while they go ahead and steal and divide the funds between themselves. This is what the CIA does, and the U.S. corporation which parades as the government of the people is the largest ponzi scam on the face of the earth.

'Rasmus, 'zat you?

Anonymous December 20, 2013 at 7:07 PM
My dad always said "wish in one hand and s#%t in the other and see which one fills up faster." If everyone would do what they themselves are able to do, such as call the numbers that are listed in posts on this blog to government agencies and make your voices heard, if enough people will do this, you will see a change for the better. When the representatives get hundreds and thousands of emails and phone calls, they know the people are making their voices heard. The people who are trying to destroy everyone really hope you people will continue to be content not getting involved and sitting there watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars and shut your mouths forever. Just get the Omni Law passed and I would assume that Erasmus of America will take it from there. It's obvious to me that he would make a strong leader and not scared of these evil doers. Just do your part too.

And you again?

I guess we'll really have to block the RV hard from now on, 'cause if Rassy get's money he'll start milling his father's Vatican-approved bread, humanity won't die off, and all our evil work will have gone for nothing! And we'll have to move fast, Tony says it's going down like something that really goes down fast!

12-21-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony IT'S GOING DOWN...Meeting in Washington turned out to be in our favor. Rate is starting at $32.+. Release is scheduled for tonight [Saturday] and some of us could exchange tonight. All of us are supposed to be exchanging tomorrow morning. I could say more, but who cares. I am waiting for the 800#s and I have learned that their release has already been discussed tonight in D.C.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie posted this poll, which seems more than a little disjointed to me, but I'm sure there's a method to his madness.

OBAMA WANTS $5 DINAR RATE, LAW REQUIRES $32 BECAUSE OF PRIOR PAYOUTS WHICH IS AGREEABLE WITH CL.. OBAMA SAYS ‘WE DON’T DESERVE IT’ AND DOES NOT WANT US TO BE RICH. WHY HASN’T ANYTHING BEEN DONE BY THE INSPECTOR GENERAL?

To those holding Dinars
Do u love the 1 True GOD 692 (79%)
I don't believe in GOD 17 (1%)
Not Sure about GOD 10 (1%)
Do u love your neighbor 319 (36%)
Would u be willing to share 404 (46%)
Nonsense 90 (10%)

Votes so far: 870
Hours left to vote: 1

The assertion that $5 per dinar will keep Dinarians from getting rich is telling. As has been mentioned here before, there must be a lot of people out there with limited numbers of thousands of Dinars, say 100,000 that they bought for $125 dollars online or from Bubba down at the bar. Sure, cashin' them in for $500,000 would be a windfall, but it wouldn't make 'em RICH like $32 $3.2 million would! And never mention that they would owe taxes (well, not really - there's a loophole in the tax code about hell freezing over).
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:MacHaffie posted this poll, which seems more than a little disjointed to me...
Here, I cleaned it up for you:

To those holding Dinars
Do u love yur dinars 692 (79%)
I don't believe in Dinars 17 (1%)
Not Sure about my dinars 10 (1%)
Do u love your neighbor's dinars 319 (36%)
Would u be willing to share yur dinars with Deep Kight (46%)
Nonsense, there is no such person as Deep Knight or Santa Claus 90 (10%)
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
morrand

Post by morrand »

We understand these reports were created by a group within the intelligent community.
You know, I really don't think that's true.
---
Morrand
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, December 23, 2013
QUESTIONS FOR THE EVENING.....IS ORDER ABOUT TO BE RESTORED?
My order has already been restored, after all, I'm one of them elites.

1. WHY IS THE WAY THE 1-800 SYSTEM WILL WORK SUCH A BIG SECRET?
Because then regular people could use it, and the PTB would never allow that.
2. WHY DOES NOBODY KNOW IF THE BIG NOTES WILL NOT BE VALID IN JANUARY?
They do, they're just not telling you.
3. WHY ARE ALL BANKS LYING AND SAYING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE CURRENCY YET THEY HAVE OFFSITE EXCHANGE LOCATIONS, CALL CENTERS READY, STAFF TRAINED, AND 1-800 NUMBERS READY TO RELEASE?
Because you don't know the secret password.
4. WHY IS THERE SO LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW THE CONTRACT RATES WILL WORK, AND CRITERIA TO GET A CONTRACT RATE?
Again, the information is there, but it's only for devil worshipers and other elite.
5. WHY ARE DINARIANS BEING PROGRAMMED NOT TO CALL THE BANKS AND ONLY FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM GURU'S?
So you'll burn down the houses of the Guru's instead of the banks when you find you're not getting doodley.
6. WHY ARE THERE 3 DIFFERENT RATES THAT WILL COME INTO PLAY?
How do you think the rich get that way?
A. INTERNATIONAL RATE
For International Bankers, wink, wink.
B. STREET/WALK IN RATE
For streetwalkers.
C. CONTRACT RATE
For contract killers.
7. WHY DO YOU THINK THE ELITE HAVE CREATED AND USED GURU WARS WITH CORRECT INFORMATION, MISINFORMATION, DISINFORMATION AND A COMBINATION OF ALL TO KEEP DINAR LAND OFF BALANCE?
Dinarians were ever balanced?
8. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK THE ELITE IS USING ORDER OUT OF CHAOS MODEL?
No, we're using the "inside information out of the guru's butts" model.
9. WHO DO YOU THINK THERE ARE SO MANY ARRESTS GOING ON, PEOPLE STEPPING DOWN, CHARGES OF ILLEGAL AND MISUSE OF POWER AND TRUST, ELITE SCRAMBLING TO COVER THE DOUBLE, TRIPLE, AND QUADRUPLE DIPS THAT TOOK PLACE?
Annual NWO housekeeping, you know, getting rid of the wimps and the dips so only the hardened killers are left.
10. WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK THE ELITE WHO DID NOT TAKE THE BAIT WERE WATCHING & MONITORING AS MANY ELITE CREATED GLOBAL PAPER TRAILS OF CORRUPTION AND MISUSE OF POWER?
It's wasn't intentional, but bugs in the new Global Evil Elite website.
11. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK SO MANY LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS, AND GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE WITH THE USA BANKING SYSTEM PRIOR TO THE RELEASE OF THE RV TO THE CITIZENS? (HINT HINT)
Because the Council of Twelve will it so?
12. DO YOU REALLY THINK OBAMA AND JACK LEW AND OTHERS WERE WATCHING ALL THE ELITE EXCHANGE, DOUBLE DIP, TRIPLE DIP, QUADRUPLE DIP, USE EXCHANGES FOR POLITICAL FAVOR AND BUSINESS LEVERAGE? (OBAMA AND LEW ARE NOT THAT DUMB)
What's this obsession with multiple "dips" and elite exchange of body fluids? I mean, fun's fun, but I thought we were talking about the RV here.
13. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK C.L. RELEASED THE RATE TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE BEING MONITORED AS THE ELITE IN THOSE COUNTRIES DO THE SAME THING THE ELITE IN THE USA DID (HINT HINT)?
If the elite on the West Coast are doing it, then it will be a hot trend everywhere else in 4 to 6 months.
14. WHAT IS OBAMA AN EXPERT OF AND WHAT DID HE TEACH AT TOP UNIVERSITIES?
ANSWER: (CONSTITUTIONAL LAW)
That's only what his forged documents say. His actual degree is in Marxist Anti-Americanism with a minor in Islamic Homosexuality.
15. DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN HAVE A GLOBAL RESET, THE BIGGEST EVENT IN HISTORY OF THE WORLD WITH CROOKS, BAD GUY BANKSTERS, CURRENCY MANIPULATORS, AND WORKERS WHO ARE NOT OF THE "LIGHT" IN THE MIDDLE?
No. And who said the people in the middle of the Illuminati weren't lit up? Look at our darn name, which is Latin for "Lit Up Guys."
16. WHY DO YOU THINK C.L. SAID TIME FOR CORRECT REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH?
Who is this C.L. person? Cheryl Ladd? Christopher Lloyd? Connie Lingus?
17. WHY DO YOU THINK THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS PUT MORE BANK LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS, GUIDELINES, TRANSPARENCY, AND ACCOUNTABILITY SYSTEMS IN PLACE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?
Instructions from the Evil One himself?
18. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK DINAR LAND WAS USED TO FACILITATE THIS GLOBAL STING OPERATION WITH INTERPOL NOW WITH FULL AUTHORITY?
Interpol didn't have full authority, only half.
19. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK SO MANY WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO CONGRESS AFTER HOLIDAYS?
Eggnog.
20. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK DEALERS ARE CHANGING RULES AND NOBODY KNOWS HOW RESERVES WILL WORK?
Cheeseburger.
21. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WAS ALLOWED TO SHUT THE GOVERNMENT DOWN WHILE A MEETING IN DC WAS TAKING PLACE WITH ALL CENTRAL BANK GOVERNORS OF THE PLANET, THE IMF, THE WORLD BANK, THE BILDERBERG GROUP, EVERY FINANCE MINISTER FROM EVERY COUNTRY ON EARTH, THE BRETTON WOODS CREW, AND EVERY GLOBAL BANK CEO, AND CORPORATE PRESIDENT OF FORTUNE 100 COMPANIES, AND BANK CEO'S AND THE MEETING WAS NOT ON TELEVISION?
That's WHY they shut down the government. Duh!
22. WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK IQD LAND WAS USED AS THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND IQD LAND CALLS, ETC, IS HIDDEN FROM THE MASSES?
Because otherwise, everybody would get rich, and what would be the fun in that?
23. WHY THINK THE FED HAS TRANSITIONED TO BUYING MORTGAGES GLOBALLY?
Location, location, location.
24, WHY DO YOU NOW THINK A HIGH RATE IS NOW ON THE TABLE TIED TO CLAWBACK, AUDITS,
ARRESTS, INVESTIGATIONS, ETC......................
Those things all cost money! Especially the clawbacks.
25.WHY DO YOU REALLY THINK ALL THIS DINARLAND INFORMATION, CALLS, IS NOT ON TELEVISION AND IN THE MEDIA................................
Bad ratings.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
RELEASING THE RV & GLOBAL RESET WITH BAD GUYS IN POWER WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DEATH BLOW TO THE PLANET.........................(HINT HINT)
DINARLAND HAS BEEN THE KEY TO A GLOBAL STING OF ALL THE CROOKS ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!
THE CHANGE IS COMING & ORDER IS ABOUT TO BE RESTORED FROM THE CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!
PRESIDENT "O" IS NOT WHO YOU ALL THINK HE IS AND HIS MISSION TO RESTORE ORDER IS ALMOST FINISHED GLOBALLY..............!

To control which emails you receive on stage2omega, click here

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:51 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

TNTTony continues to be the consumate scam artist, the way he finds to get his followers to buy more dinar every day (because the RV is always "today") after all these years is truly amazing.

The current excuse for why the RV hasn't happened is because Tony says every time he gave out a time frame busloads of people showed up at banks and demanded their millions. The other reason why, he claims, is because every call everyone buys so much dinar that it messes up "accounting" (this makes no sense, but hey its TNTTony if anything made sense it would be a surprise). So from now on, even though he claims he knows when the RV is, hes not giving out anymore time frames and he told everyone they should have already purchased all the dinar they were going to need to become millionaires.

Now, my fellow quatloosians, think about the type of people who actually believe what TNTTony says - what he just said is going to cause them to buy massive amounts of new dinar. He won't give out dates for the next few days so they'll all think that its any hour now, causing them to panic buy all the worthless dinar they can charge on their credit cards. An EXCELLENT tactic to pump up the end of year sales for dealers. Then Tony will simply change his story back to the RV being "today" and make up a new excuse when the RV never occurs in January.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

12-23-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I did get info on the 800 numbers, supposedly they have a new procedure but it's not official. There are going to be some basic rates, you do have an option on the NDA and the difference is between 3 - 5 dollar option and not sign an NDA or the 32 dollar rate with an NDA. That will take the pressure off you for the next 10 years if you do not sign the NDA. Yesterday, 4 -5 PM all was resolved again, and last night it was suppose to go live, may be live right now, but not announced yet. They can do it at anytime, including Christmas day!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Hey now! I think you call some 1-800 number the big FEMA Bus come for you and he take you to the train yard and he put you up in irons inside the big FEMA people train car and freight you off to unheated prison in Minnesota which is built and operated by Guantanamo Prison Company who up to now has only run tropical prison for USA located in Communist Cuba.

Someone send you 800# You best think twice before you touch that dial.

Sr. Texino: Protector of all animals and also wishing good cheer and a Merry Christmas to the folks on Q because I like you.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness

Oh god, the TNT Tony followers are getting more hysterical by the day. Tony's newest excuse as to why the RV hasn't occurred is because people in Texas are getting into church buses and going to Wells Fargo demanding to be cashed out. And of course, the PTB can't have that - mind you it makes no sense as to how this could stop a global currency reset.

Its quite a good tactic really, "its not them, its YOU!" Its also one of Tony's lies that are probably closest to the truth - if anyone was dumb enough to pile into a church bus to go to cash out their dinars because Tony has told them it will RV today, it would be his followers.

However, some of the forum posters aren't buying it - there is someone calling every major church in Texas and reporting that none of them have church buses :haha:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's new banner has had enough!

One Pissed Off American AGAIN

RV is when? Oh, OK, we wait on them again!

OK, are we getting played again and again and again! The “o” factor said he would never RV while he is in office. The “o” factor continued to say he would never release the “Fines & Penalties” and Bank/Farm claims while he is in office. So far this is the only thing he has not lied about!

This just pisses me off because the RV rebuilds our country and Bank/Farm Claims supports going to Gold Backed currency - US Treasury that is based on assets, a Constitution from circa 1789 not this bullshit of Eisenhower 1950 Republic which is nothing other than a Military Industrial Complex version. This also gets the Fed off our land and kicks out the IRS. No more income tax which is illegal anyways!

Once again, all the Vets are getting screwed, yep, no RV, no jobs, no special help and continue to screw with my families health and support for all the time they spent in the Military defending the US from all those “Supposed” bad people. Now they screwing all the Farmers both current and past while they continue to not release the Bank/Farm claims. Just firkin dandy!!

Hey did you like the latest, congress is looking at reducing Vets pensions and it was reported on Fox. Oh, they said because they can get their groceries at the military commissaries. Wow, when the Administration shut down, they shut down over 125+ commissaries. Guess what, when the administration came back on line, they forgot to restore those 125+ commissaries. Nice job “O” factor, you screwed the Vets once again!

I have been told no RV until after the 1st of the year now. Amazing, just amazing! Why you ask? Because the bankers are on holiday, Pentagon does not want to work during the holidays and the current Executive branch only wants to spend our money for their personal pleasure and screw the working class of people. Since he suffered so much as a child, he gets his rocks off by making everyone else suffer, that makes him feel better! And he loves to constantly tear down the US to make it a fourth world county so he can declare martial law and become Dictator and screw us even more. What the hell Pentagon, why put up this crap!

The rumors are flying like purple PIGS fly. Oh, The Admiral has gone in – YEA! Oh no, not once, not twice but three times thanks to all the work by the Pentagon and “CL”. Let me tell you, it is all bullshit once again. The NSA Pinocchio’s are at it again with their lies spreading. Do you know they feed information to the “GURU’s” to tell the sheepals so they stay calm?

Here is another funny one, some guru name Anthony or Tony or something like that … he is the cause for lowering the rate per the UST. Now that is funny. You want to ask this GURU whom his inside source is … ah, UST maybe. Why, “O” factor only will RV if they give off contract rates to the sheepals which gives “O” factor 30 bucks more … nice! Who is greedy now!!! I guess the old saying works, Figures don’t lie, but liars figure!

Those girly boys in 5 sided building in the foreign owned and operated country of District Columbia are just like those stealing, lying, thieving bastards of Congress / Executive branch. Did you know that the world looks at our “Administration” as the biggest liars in the history of the world? Isn’t that funny! They “Pentagon Brass-ohs” are traders to this country, to the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights and their oath of duty. Matter of fact, those skirt wearing hairy legged girly boys are not worth a dime let alone a nickel!

Those Pentagon offices have become politicians, so lying is their game. Just ask a politician, what is your mottle? Well, we tell those who voted for us, isn’t that a joke, we tell them first a LYE, if that does not work, then we tell them WHAT THEY WANT TO HERE, usually works. But occasional, we have to be creative and tell a combination because the last thing we want to do is TELL THE TRUTH. Welcome Pentagon officers to Politics. You know what if funny, there was a little house cleaning in Russia a while back, some of those Generals who don’t do their job are not driving taxi cabs. Maybe, take the top brass-ohs and put them in taxi cabs and see if they want to uphold their duties.

It has been proven by their actions, “O” factor, Pentagon Brass-ohs, do not care for the Vets, Farmers and us People, it is time to get rid of the Administration including those lying officers in the Pentagon for the restoration Republic and get these finances released to the people who will rebuild this country and take care of the vets.

One Pissed off American that had enough, again.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013
** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / Confusion continues

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinardoodoo.com:
=====
12-30-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony There are contracts that end today/tomorrow and also that end on Jan. 1st and 2nd and have to be paid at the new rate. Some have already been paid at new rate. The bonds did sell at $3.71. I got confirmation of that. There is nothing technical stopping it, nothing political, none of that holding it back. It's here in USA where it's been held up for the last week, but now they're saying over weekend they released it. Something could happen today, tonight, tomorrow, at any moment.
---
12-30-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 many of the paris group have already stated their debt forgiveness to IRAQ like China forgave 60% of the IRAQ debt and they where to take dinar for the balance of 40%. THEY DIDNT DO THAT FOR IRAQ TO BACK OUT ON THE DEAL AFTER ALL THIS TIME. THE RV IS FOR SURE AND WILL HAPPEN ASAP. WITHOUT THE RATE CHANGE THE HCL, TARIFF AND BONDS WHERE ALL USELESS. THEY CAN'T PRODUCE CASH FLOW WITHOUT VALUE.
---
12-31-2013 Intel Guru BWM there’s a lot of folks hanging their hats on the 1st and things happening but as I have stated last week there is some misunderstood information on what they are basing that date on (just like they did the 28th). As usual, I’m hoping to be wrong but the best information that I am getting is saying no expectations for RV this week…we’ll see what next weekend brings us.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:28 AM
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I must be really dense but I don't understand the "RV" when everyone else talks about Dinar RV. What does the RV mean??? "rural village"? "retro virus"? "rodent vermin"? "Russian vodka"? "recreational vehicle"? "roquefort vinegarette"?
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

LightinDarkness, you're absolutely right. Tony's forum is a blast. People are actually defending his statement that a bus full of church people went to a WF bank and caused the delay of the RV. Yep, delayed due to security concerns.

Have a few minutes to kill? Need to take a break from work? Go to TNT and mess with the idgits. Tonight should be good. They are planning to break out the booze and have a drink in honor of GW Bush executing Pres. Order 13303 for their benefit (never mind the fact it has nothing at all to do with Iraqi currency).

RV = Revalue: Iraqi currency now is .0008 to 1 USD. After the "RV" it will be worth $36-$38 (per Tony) to 1 USD. Better get in quick. It's going to happen any time
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

some ignorant hillbilly wrote: One Pissed Off American AGAIN

RV is when? Oh, OK, we wait on them again!

OK, are we getting played again and again and again! The “o” factor said he would never RV while he is in office. The “o” factor continued to say he would never release the “Fines & Penalties” and Bank/Farm claims while he is in office. So far this is the only thing he has not lied about! He didn't say either, but I'm sure if someone had hasked he'd have said "Whatchu talkin' bout, WIllis"

This just pisses me off because the RV rebuilds our country and Bank/Farm Claims supports going to Gold Backed currency - US Treasury that is based on assets, a Constitution from circa 1789 not this bullshit of Eisenhower 1950 Republic In 1950 Truman was President of the United States, Ike as at the time the President of Columbia University which is nothing other than a Military Industrial Complex version. This also gets the Fed off our land and kicks out the IRS. No more income tax which is illegal anyways! Ancient Aliens? Right?

Once again, all the Vets are getting screwed, yep, no RV, no jobs, no special help and continue to screw with my families health and support for all the time they spent in the Military defending the US from all those “Supposed” bad people. Now they screwing all the Farmers both current and past while they continue to not release the Bank/Farm claims. Just firkin dandy!! The mythical lawsuit that started it all!

Hey did you like the latest, congress is looking at reducing Vets pensions and it was reported on Fox. Oh, they said because they can get their groceries at the military commissaries. Wow, when the Administration shut down, they shut down over 125+ commissaries. Guess what, when the administration came back on line, they forgot to restore those 125+ commissaries. Nice job “O” factor, you screwed the Vets once again!

AAFES (The Army and Air Force Exchange System, The Navy operates the equivalent Navy Exchange (NEX), while the Marine Corps operates the Marine Corps Exchange (MCX) and the United States Coast Guard operates the Coast Guard Exchange (CGX).) did not shut down during the government shutdown

I have been told no RV until after the 1st of the year now. Amazing, just amazing! Why you ask? Because the bankers are on holiday, Pentagon does not want to work during the holidays and the current Executive branch only wants to spend our money for their personal pleasure and screw the working class of people. Since he suffered so much as a child, he gets his rocks off by making everyone else suffer, that makes him feel better! And he loves to constantly tear down the US to make it a fourth world county so he can declare martial law and become Dictator and screw us even more. What the hell Pentagon, why put up this crap!

The rumors are flying like purple PIGS fly. Oh, The Admiral has gone in – YEA! Oh no, not once, not twice but three times thanks to all the work by the Pentagon and “CL”. Let me tell you, it is all bullshit once again. The NSA Pinocchio’s are at it again with their lies spreading. Do you know they feed information to the “GURU’s” to tell the sheepals so they stay calm?

Here is another funny one, some guru name Anthony or Tony or something like that … he is the cause for lowering the rate per the UST. Now that is funny. You want to ask this GURU whom his inside source is … ah, UST maybe. Why, “O” factor only will RV if they give off contract rates to the sheepals which gives “O” factor 30 bucks more … nice! Who is greedy now!!! I guess the old saying works, Figures don’t lie, but liars figure!

Those girly boys in 5 sided building in the foreign owned and operated country of District Columbia are just like those stealing, lying, thieving bastards of Congress / Executive branch. Did you know that the world looks at our “Administration” as the biggest liars in the history of the world? Isn’t that funny! They “Pentagon Brass-ohs” are traders Are they trading our country? For what? to this country, to the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights and their oath of duty. Matter of fact, those skirt wearing hairy legged girly boys are not worth a dime let alone a nickel! Umm, sparky, a dime is worth more than a nickel. Perhaps that's your problem, you're just phuckin stupid.

Those Pentagon offices have become politicians, so lying is their game. Just ask a politician, what is your mottle? The exact nature of my mottle is I think between me and my sexual partners and none of YOUR business, thank you! Well, we tell those who voted for us, isn’t that a joke, we tell them first a LYE, if that does not work, lemme guess, a detergent? then we tell them WHAT THEY WANT TO HERE, usually works. But occasional, we have to be creative and tell a combination because the last thing we want to do is TELL THE TRUTH. Welcome Pentagon officers to Politics. You know what if funny, there was a little house cleaning in Russia a while back, some of those Generals who don’t do their job are not driving taxi cabs. Russian Generals are expected to drive taxi cabs? And they're not doing it? No wonder we won the cold war. Maybe, take the top brass-ohs and put them in taxi cabs and see if they want to uphold their duties. Our generals don't ride in cabs, they've got limos.

It has been proven by their actions, “O” factor, Pentagon Brass-ohs, do not care for the Vets, Farmers and us People, it is time to get rid of the Administration including those lying officers in the Pentagon for the restoration Republic and get these finances released to the people who will rebuild this country and take care of the vets.

One Pissed off American with shit for brains, again.
fify
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

For those who are interested, here is Executive Order 13303, issued on May 22, 2003, to protect US investors in the reconstruction of Iraq (and the exploitation of its oil reserves).

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives. ... 22-15.html

and some commentary on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13303