Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by notorial dissent »

Regrettably, should add to that the "suckers", otherwise known as dinaridjits, and their ilk, who'll believe any fool thing that comes down the pike, as long as somebody's brother-in-law's sister's niece's best friend vouches for it, and throw money at it. Sometimes, I think they outnumber the other types 10 to 1.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

JennyD, I don't know the details about what you do but I can tell from your concern about the dinar crazies that come into your office that your a genuinely good public servant - we are lucky to have people like you in government. I am curious - you seem to have a lot of these crazies coming in - or maybe I am just reading in between the lines. I wonder if you could characterize if you think there is an increase in dinar/OPPT/other prosperity program believers actually showing up to "complain" to government offices. Has this always been the case since you've been there, or I wonder if it is a because even though we are past the Great Recession (when all this stuff went blockbuster, as always happens when the economy goes down), the true believers that remain "invested" in the dinar or waiting for their gold from the OPPT are just more delusional than all those who believed but figured out it was a scam later.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:JennyD, I don't know the details about what you do but I can tell from your concern about the dinar crazies that come into your office that your a genuinely good public servant - we are lucky to have people like you in government. I am curious - you seem to have a lot of these crazies coming in - or maybe I am just reading in between the lines. I wonder if you could characterize if you think there is an increase in dinar/OPPT/other prosperity program believers actually showing up to "complain" to government offices. Has this always been the case since you've been there, or I wonder if it is a because even though we are past the Great Recession (when all this stuff went blockbuster, as always happens when the economy goes down), the true believers that remain "invested" in the dinar or waiting for their gold from the OPPT are just more delusional than all those who believed but figured out it was a scam later.

No you are not reading between the lines, there have been a lot more of the crazies in the recent two years than I have seen in my entire career. I don't know if it's because people are getting more desperate, or just need something to believe in but, it is, from my perspective very troubling that this many people, esp in an area not known for it, are so down on this country, that they will accept that the government is some big corporation not working in their best interests, or that people like Heather have foreclosed on everyone, or people like Annett have formed a new country in Canada to replace the one he dissolved. (and of course the Dinar crowd wanting a lot of free money.)

But the Sovvies, they scare me. they come in much more than they ever have, armed with warrants and fee notices, and the like, i'm afraid one of them is going to get violent someday and we'll have a bloodbath in the office.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Looks like Wells Fargo was getting sick of all the Dinarijits contacting them, so now they have this nice disclaimer on their site: (you can find it on their "Foreign Exchange" page)
Wells Fargo does not sell Iraqi dinar in any location - online, by phone, or in our stores.
LightinDarkness

One of the really good dinar RV debunkers, baghdadinvest.com, recently posted a fascinating new twist on the RV scam that shows you just how stupid the true believers really are:
http://www.baghdadinvest.com/iraqi-dinar-ebay/

To keep it short, there are random people (not even dealers are this scammy) selling "options contracts" for 10 million dinar IF AND ONLY IF the dinar RVs in 90 days. Dinar true believers are scooping this stuff up, paying anywhere from $50-$100 for these "contracts."

Of course, the dinar RV is a complete myth, so the seller will never have to pay anyone 10 million dinars. There are dozens of people buying these things - hes making $1500 a WEEK from this - and when they "win" all he does is mail them (via first class mail, to save money!) a worthless "contract" for them to keep specifying the terms.

This person is essentially getting free money here, his only costs are the costs of the envelope/stamp/paper. How can we be 10 years into this scam and people still be this stupid?
thunter

Post by thunter »

Stupid seems to be one of the hallmarks of the 21st Century. I've followed the whole Sov'run Citizen, Conspiracy Theory thing for decades, and the Internet has fed the flame of stupidity. Millions of folks seem to be unable to deal with modern times, so they have simply slipped into magic thinking, refusing to believe reality is...real.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

An interesting twist; Blaino at Planet Dinar gave his members a "pass" a few weeks ago. The pass stated that the RV would not occur before 4/15, so they should use the time to take care of personal tasks and not stay glued to their computers. What a nice chap! Also, it would seem that several sites have found a NY Times piece from 1991 that talks about Kuwait making a post war RV of 3.47 then they jump to 2013 with some Iraqi financial news hoping the reader will infer that this is part of the NYT story. (it's not) So there you have it. More stuff and nonsense.

Good day to all, Tomas
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote:The pass stated that the RV would not occur before 4/15, so they should use the time to take care of personal tasks and not stay glued to their computers. What a nice chap!
You know what? I can be even a nicer chap than Blaino. I am going out on a limb here and telling all of the Dinarians that they can have even more free time with my "pass" - from what my sources and insiders are telling me, the RV will not occur before 12/31/2099. So everyone should spend their "RV" time on some personal tasks, like getting jobs, going to school, interacting with their relatives and friends, learning how to recgonize when they are getting scammed , etc. You know, the little things in life that doesn't happen in a Dinar chat room with Blaino, Okie, and the others.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, getting a life that does not revolve around an RV that is never going to happen would be vast improvement I would think.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A "this is what I'm a-gonna do when I get mah RV" post. Dreamin's free. This one talks about both Dinars and Dongs, which leads to certain amusing lines...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
exchanging Dinar and Dong
I would rather give the Dong to others and pay zero for capital gains on the Dinar.
I think people will, in general, exchange first and then consult a financial planner and at that point, it will be too late.

I'm going to exchange Dinar myself and give Dong as a gift to others who don't have Dinar.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:07 PM 0 comments

How many times have Dinaridjits heard these lines?

"Here's my dong, it's a gift."
"It looks pretty worthless to me."
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Deep Knight wrote:

How many times have Dinaridjits heard these lines?

"Here's my dong, it's a gift."

Compensation issues on the part of the RV crowd? :whistle:
texino

Post by texino »

Before the Dong, Vietnamese money was the Piaster or P for short. I am sure there are plenty of funny connections to be made with the Dong and P. A person could also make quite a bit of cash with little effort by working this scam: The Army paid you with MPC, a type of script. They also let you open savings account that paid 10% interest. The trick was to have someone back home send you some cash. The Vietnamese were crazy for hard cash,so while the MPC went one to one
real dollars might trade 3:1 or as much as 5:1 paid in P or MPC which you could bank or send a money order home and have more cash sent out. Risky business worth 20 years in Kansas with no parole in sight. Still there is money to be made in war,but it is best made before its over.

Of course the above examples are just one way to riches, and do not imply that I Texino had any hand in the matter.
Thanks for the time,Tomas
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:"Here's my dong, it's a gift."
It actually looks like a dong, only smaller.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
texino

Post by texino »

I wonder if anyone here reads "Baghdad Invest.com"? It is well written and the guy pretty much destroys the whole RV idea using math to demonstrate the impossibility of the finances as well as
hitting on the fact that people do not invest with actual money but speculate via Forex. He also has TNT Tony dead to rights going back to his former scams and current troubles. Anyway it is worth a read
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness

Some of the best debunking of Tony and the dinar scams comes from that site (www.baghdadinvest.com) and also dinardouchebags.blogspot.com (despite the language, he is really good). The later is by a ex-dinar true believer who saw reality.

By the way, surely the RV is soon...TNT Tony announced today we are within "hours" of the RV! We've never heard that before...
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:Some of the best debunking of Tony and the dinar scams comes from that site (http://www.baghdadinvest.com) and also dinardouchebags.blogspot.com (despite the language, he is really good). The later is by a ex-dinar true believer who saw reality.

By the way, surely the RV is soon...TNT Tony announced today we are within "hours" of the RV! We've never heard that before...
Tony looked nothing like I envisioned him.. He looks more like a Nigerian 419 Scammer than a Dinar Pusher.... (If there is a specific look for a Dinar Pusher that is)
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Dongs carry less issues but that is not a tip.
One of my fav quotes from recent Okie updates comment sections... It's just so priceless in it's simplicity and can be twisted to mean so many dirty things.. :snicker:
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

JennyD wrote:
Dongs carry less issues but that is not a tip.
One of my fav quotes from recent Okie updates comment sections... It's just so priceless in it's simplicity and can be twisted to mean so many dirty things.. :snicker:
And where, pray tell, was your mind wandering in that instance?... lol
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

Good news, everyone! According to TNT Tony, who as we know has a 100% spot on intel record, has informed us that we have RVed* (again!)!

*And by RVing I mean just making stuff up to get his followers to buy more from Sterling Currency over the weekend. He really played up the drama on the non-existent RV too, stopping every so often to make dramatic proclamations like "I just received a text that bank security is on lock down!" It was quite a show...a BS show, but entertaining nonetheless. When nothing happens come Monday, we'll hear about how the Cabal has stopped it...again.

[Mod deletes photo of prominent politician.]