Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Dinar Intel - Blaino
Blaino: * WE NOW HAVE: RAPID FIRE TRADING IS NOW TAKING PLACE! NOT AT THE "NEW RATE" BUT IN RADIP SUCCESSION .... AND.... GET THIS! THE VND IS TRADING RIGHT WITH IT!

NEVER SEEN THEM TRADE THIS "LATE" AT NIGHT HERE AND NOT AT THIS VOLUME... SEEMS WEIRD! DEWEY SAID "SOMEONE'S LOADING THEIR WAGON!" MEANING THERE IS TREMENDOUS "INTEREST" FROM THE TRADING COMMUNITY.... HUMMMM WONDER WHY? .......

ALSO!!!!! THERE IS NOW (READ THAT AS: SUDDENLY!) AN ETF FOR THE IQD!!! (EXCHANGE TRADED FUND!) WHICH FOR THE TRADERS, IS LIKE WHEN YOU AND I WENT DOWN TO THE DEE-NAHR STORE AND BOUGHT US UP A 'MESS' OF IQD!

THINK... WHAT ARE THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS LIL TIDBIT?

HUMMMMM..... TMONEY SAYS; "THE NEXT TRADE COULD POP THE NEW RATE.... COULD HAPPEN AT ANY TIME AND EVERYTHING LOOKS SET TO GO!" THERE YOU HAVE THE INSIGHTS OF A VIRTUAL BILLIONAIRE AND A 35 YEAR SEASONED TRADER, FMR BANK MANA..

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:09 AM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Or it could mean that the *real* gurus of Dinar Trading are facilitating their trades afterhours and late at night and walking off with all of the profits, leaving all of the other regular dinar investors out of the loop and holding worthless paper the next morning.

Well, honestly, most likely not. As in never. But it would be fun to see the marks worrying about insider trading cheating them out of their RV.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote:
Or it could mean that the *real* gurus of Dinar Trading are facilitating their trades afterhours and late at night and walking off with all of the profits, leaving all of the other regular dinar investors out of the loop and holding worthless paper the next morning.

Well, honestly, most likely not. As in never. But it would be fun to see the marks worrying about insider trading cheating them out of their RV.
Most Dinar "investors" would be stupid enough to believe that pros were trading after hours at 13 to the dollar but it falls back to 0.00086 during the day. Next scam? Access to these pro trading rooms.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My comment was going to be "On what planet are they doing this trading?" Since it most certainly wasn't this one. I'm not sure forex even trades after hours as such. You'd just have to go to whatever market happened to be open at the time, if there was one, and it's still going to be the same rate that shows during the day.

Unfortunately, I can see one of the gurus trying to peddle just such a scam as their next act, adn the dinaridjits would follow right along.

Fantasy Land, Fantasy Land.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dinar RV/PP/REPUBLIC News
EVERYTHING SIGNED FOR THE RV BUT SOMEONE IS BLOCKING IT NOW ---- WHO IS IT?

RUMOR - Leu and Shabibi in photo session at noon wednesday for RV. RV is a go - awaiting bank front screens to light up. PROMISES, PROMISES, PROMISES! 2 DAYS LATER - NOTHING!

RUMOR - RV scheduled to go Thursday but there was a currency rate dispute between France and the USA. This supposedly was resolved.

CONFIRMED - OBAMA TRYING TO STEAL 40T $ FROM CHINA.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Rumor, schumor. They seem to be ignoring, conveniently it might be pointed out, in all this "the RV is a go" stuff, that the Iraqi parliament has a say in this, a big say actually, and they haven't done anything at all yet regarding ANY kind of RV or anything, and don't seem to be inclined to any time soon. I rather suspect they have more pressing things on their minds at the moment, adn for quite a few moments yet to come. Inconvenient little matter there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 17, 2013
6-16-2013 Intel Guru TerryK - Another week of promises and lies

...received a rumor sent to me by a source...i'm hearing that he is hearing tomorrow [monday – 06/17] is full of promises from his people...i'm thinking something is up for tuesday [06/18]...i'm getting some weird information that i can't repeat but it points to tuesday [06/18], wednesday [06/19] of this week...security is really high in Baghdad... and in kuwait a lot of aircraft coming and going in restricted area and guitar...this is from boots on ground in areas.

They have been successful to drag all of us thru another week, another weekend of promises and lies, now we are looking all ready at Wednesday of this week so we might as well look at this coming Saturday but all the Fat Cat, Friends, Politicians are being taken care of, but I was raised to believe and informed that GOD CREATED ALL MEN EQAUL from these acts that is not a true statement at all. If they will lie about this global rest to help the world they will lie about everyting including what they have done to all of US

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:40 AM

12 comments:

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 7:56 AM
I sorry but this is like the muppetshow and you sound like kermit the frog

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 10:42 AM
That is such a good picture... heh..hee...

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 8:05 AM
If you are going by TerryK then ya you've been played....also I'm curious to know who your sources are that tell you the big fat cars are getting 40 buck per dinar....they are full of shit

Geno June 17, 2013 at 8:11 AM
I agree... the snakes are serving themselves as always...

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM
HOW can ANYBODY believe this crap??? The same "rumors" are just recycled from one week to the next, i.e., planes going in and out of Reno, etc. It's a tactic to WASTE your energy. That energy could be better spent doing 1000 other things.
I have a few dinars, but EVERYTIME I see these never-ending RV Rumors, I SKIP reading them. After you've seen the SAME rumors recyled for over a year, it's time to WAKE UP.

Ltc. Spray June 17, 2013 at 8:28 AM
You Know I have been in This For Many Years And One Thing I have Learned Is NOT TO TRUST Any Of These So Called GURU'S , I Only Listen To A Certain Few And Really Don't Trust Them !
This Mess Will Either Happen Or Keep on Going Leading The Masses Down The Primrose Lane Of Lies , As They Say On Fox News YOU DECIDE !

Jay W June 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Any one having a receipt for dinar , you must come to terms , you have been burned , including this website , read the 1st two lines of this post ,please, what does it tell you "recieved a RUMOR....I'm hearing that he's hearing " end quote , do you have an idea of what a liar sounds like, or a con man, or a politician , when trying to keep you from figuring out the truth about them or what they are peddling, well this post should give you all a CLUE ..........wake up, get mad, get even....................

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM
According to Wilcock, it will happen either at the end of this month or beginning July.

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Guess what, its not going to happen with all the unrest overseas. This is not happening any time soon with the large gurur bankers that are in charge and not letting us in the front door.
You will be waiting forever on this and just another lie will be looking at you in the morning.

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM
John, I don't understand why you think we are being played or lied to. The only people that are lying are the people that don't have any REAL INTEL, so they make it up.
Last year I read on your site, written by YOU from a "Deep Down The Rabbit Hole" post that the Fat Cats, Elite, Congress, etc would be processed first under the FIAT currency system and then their money would be worth less then ours, that will be processed under the The NEW, asset back system, so we would not loose the value. Also I saw you mention that their money would be confiscated out of their accounts after they were processed. I believe this is supposed to happen to stop them from being able to use it to do more evil against the people. Not saying that all of the above mentioned groups would do that, but the ones that would fit into those catagories.
As Jester keeps saying, there are no delays, just have to go through the steps that will allow We The People to keep our money once we FINALLY get it. It is OUR safety net that we are waiting on.

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Very well said. keeping our eyes on the big picture and what the overall goal is, I see progress daily, just not the time frame I would have liked but never the less progress on a process. Where else in the world can I get a one time return like I expect from this. I need this as much as all of us, but I stay even keeled by remembering that this is needed by the whales, countries and world more than by me and I am just drafting behind these big guys. Stay focused on the big picture and it will keep you calmer.

Anonymous June 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Well another month has come and gone and darn the luck .... still no RV! Still no free float up to $1. Still no "pipping it up", either. What gives? Why, it's as if they intend to keep it right where it is!
On the heels of last month's list of articles and statements about the Iraq Dinar Scam comes another Forbes article entitled Dinar Deception Driven by False Hope. The author discusses the faltering value of the dinar within Iraq which prompts the question, if a substantial revaluation of the dinar is imminent why are so many Iraqis abandoning the dinar for the US dollar? Some of the gurus might suggest that this was their plan all along, to get the dinar out of circulation in Iraq by having Iraqis turn to the US dollar. But another article tells us why.
http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/0 ... cy-crisis/
So the author tells us that violence has contributed to the decline in the dinar's value within Iraq, and the popularity of the USD. He goes on to discuss the smuggling of US dollars into Iran which is also affecting the market value of the dinar. So unless you think that "The Plan" included hundreds of people being killed by terrorist bombs and US dollars being smuggled into Iran, I'd say that it's not very likely that this is all leading up to a huge increase in the value of the dinar.
I’d like to offer a few observations on the article.
First, it’s obvious from the article that Iraqis still have dinar, and plenty of it. (Cash outside of banks for April is tentatively showing 33.4 trillion. By the way, the M2 is still climbing as well - at 78.8 trillion as of March.) All the talk we’ve heard from gurus about how there’s nothing but US dollars being used on the streets of Iraq is BS. Some claim that only wealthy Iraqis have dinar, but here we see that poorer Iraqis have access to dinar as well.
Second, we have heard a number of gurus assuring their followers that everything in Iraq is just peachy keen. Sure, there’s a few bombs going off but so what? More people are murdered in Chicago every year than in all of Iraq (which isn’t true, by the way). But this article points out just how volatile a situation Iraq is currently dealing with. Contractors are pulling out until things calm down. Construction has stopped. All of this affects the market price of the dinar, of course. And yet the gurus insist that everything’s pointing to prosperity for Iraq and a higher value for the IQD. Why do they say that? Because if they told their followers the truth their numbers would go down, and that’s what it’s all about. Keeping the faithful on board so they can carry on the con as long as possible.
And finally, when Shabibi was removed the dinar world was subjected to endless guru babbling about what it meant for the RV. Some said that Shabibi wouldn’t RV so Maliki replaced him. (Apparently that was wrong because Shabs has been gone for over half a year and no RV yet.) Some said that Shabibi wanted to RV but Maliki wouldn’t give up any power and Shabs didn’t want Maliki to become a dictator with all of Iraq’s post-RV newfound wealth. Others just thought that Maliki didn't want to RV because he is evil and wants to keep his people poor. But here we see what Shabibi’s removal was really all about. There was a dispute between Maliki and Shabs over how to deal with the issue of dinar being smuggled into Iran. It now appears that by removing Shabibi Iraq is left with a chaotic situation that is taking a toll on the dinar’s value in country. If they bring Shabs back it might help them to get the smuggling under control and bring the market price up, but it likely won’t raise the official value of the IQD one iota. Once again, the gurus are proven to be clueless.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The two articles referenced above.

Personal Finance 5/28/2013 @ 10:56AM |10,527 views
Dinar Deception Driven By False Hopes
John Wasik

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the Iraqi dinar features the ancient Tower of Babel. The monument symbolizes how people can hear different languages, when the message is essentially the same.

The Iraqi dinar is still being sold to thousands of unwitting buyers. The country is still in trouble politically and economically. The currency keeps losing value to the dollar. It is not traded on any legitimate foreign exchange.

Yet it’s still being hawked as the latest get-rich-quick scheme. Hopeful buyers keep accumulating the paper, believing the oft-told tale that the Iraqi government will somehow revalue the currency in their favor, so they keep buying more of the questionable notes. There’s a better chance of finding Aladdin’s flying carpet in your local Home Depot HD +0.03% or some day seeing Facebook FB +1.69% priced as high as Google GOOG +1.51%.

Last week, the dinar’s value plunged even more against the dollar: from 1,200 to 1,300. This development shows that the dinar’s dropping value represents hyper-inflation in the troubled country, which has been beset by more than 500 deaths due to sectarian violence in recent months.

Where does this leave you if you’re a dinar investor? It means you’re holding paper that’s worth increasingly less. If one was to consider it an asset — one that’s untraded and not listed on any real exchange — it would be like owning a rusting, undriveable car sitting in your driveway.

Last week, Adil Abdul-Mahdi, the former Iraqi vice president who resigned from his post, harshly criticized the current government’s economic policy (as reported by Al-Monitor Iraq Pulse):

“The high demand for the US dollar that we have seen for months has been widening the gap between supply and demand, at about $60 million-$70 million per day. A black market has emerged, in addition to two different exchange rates with a difference of 8%-10%.”

Why would Iraqis prefer dollars? Because their own currency is worth less and less, so their purchasing power diminishes. That’s not only the curse of inflation, it’s a sign of an unstable economy and lack of confidence.

If you’re an investor in dinars, it would be essential to find out what the market is for selling the currency (before you buy it, which is not recommended). In a healthy market, there’s an active exchange on both sides of the trade. There are now several dealers on the Internet willing to sell you dinars, but what will they charge to buy back the currency? My educated guess is that you won’t be able to get what you paid for them — ever.

I realize that you can probably buy hundreds of thousands of dinars for relatively few dollars. But you shouldn’t expect a payday. There’s no relationship between the value of the currency now and future appreciation. These notes may continue to devalue and the Iraqi economy and political state will suffer more strife. There’s no reason that you should share in their economic misery.

Dodgy Dinar: Fake Passports in Bogus Banking, Currency Crisis
Posted on 01 June 2013. Tags: dinar, IQD, iraqi dinar

By Mustafa Habib.

This article was originally published by Niqash. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

During the past month of violence, the Iraqi dinar’s value has fluctuated radically. Now black market money men are using Iraq’s poorer passport holders to take advantage of a government measure to stabilise currency.

In the middle of a long queue waiting to enter a branch of the Rafidain Bank, Iraq’s state bank and its largest, is Baghdad woman who wished only to be known as Sadoun. She’s waiting in the queue to exchange her Iraqi dinars for US$500. Although she’s not saying so now, when she gets in there to the tellers, she may well pretend she is going overseas. She may even show her passport with a forged international visa stamped inside it. This allows her to take advantage of a recent government subsidy meant to artificially maintain the Iraqi dinar’s value; the state bank buys the dinars at a higher rate.

In Sadoun’s case, she will exchange IQD1,900 for one US dollar. In the unofficial exchange shops, which are found throughout Iraq, she would exchange around IQD1,200 for one US dollar. So that difference of around 10 percent makes the waiting in this queue worthwhile.

Sadoun is not the only person doing this. The fresh round of violence in Iraq which has seen over 500 dead in May, among other factors like politics, unresolved financial issues and regional conflicts, has caused dramatic fluctuations in the value of the dinar against the US dollar. Most Iraqis use dinars for small purchases, like groceries, but use US dollars when buying bigger ticket items – one of the main reasons for this is that they don’t need to carry around bags of cash in dinars, they need only take several bills in a wallet.

As local economist Majid al-Suri told NIQASH, “the decline in the dinar against the US dollar since April can be attributed to many political issues, as well as security and financial administration problems. This has seen many merchants and businessmen transfer money outside the country, exchanging their Iraqi dinar for dollars because they’re afraid the dinar will only become more unstable. A few months ago, Iraq’s central bank was selling around US$50 to US$150 million a day,” al-Suri explained. “Now demand has increased and it’s selling more than US$400 million a day. That’s a huge increase.”

The current security problems, which are reminding locals of the violent years between 2006 and 2008 when the country was virtually in a state of civil war, has also seen projects come to a standstill and the movement of cash around the economy slow down. Wealthier Iraqis are leaving the country and foreign firms are pulling their contractors out until things calm down. “Our parent company in Turkey has decided to pull all their Turkish staff out,” said one Iraqi employee of a Turkish construction company building houses in Baghdad. “We haven’t been able to do any business here at all over the past month; Iraqis have stopped building right now.”

Against this troubled backdrop, the Iraqi government is trying to shore up the dinar’s value. They are allowing state and private banks to exchange US$5,000 for dinars at an inflated, official rate for Iraqis who hold a passport and are planning to travel overseas or for medical treatment. They may only do this once a month.

However unlicensed exchange shops have been quick to take advantage of this. Iraq’s black market money market doesn’t have too many rules or regulations – anyone can buy US dollars from hundreds of both licensed and unlicensed exchange shops. And there’s currently a difference between the official exchange rate and that on the black market of between 8 and 10 percent.

“Getting a license from the bank requires a lot of paperwork and there’s also favouritism at work,” one money changer, Kazim Jassim, from Baghdad’s Mansour neighbourhood, told NIQASH. “That’s why I just started. I’ve been doing this for seven years now and never once has anybody asked me what I’m doing, or tried to stop me,” he explains.

And those money traders are approaching people on the street – especially if they look needy – and asking them if they’d like to make a comparatively quick profit. They give them the US$5,000 to take to the bank. The money is exchanged, then changed again on the black market. The profit of around US$400 is easy money for the money changers and the person who queued at the bank gets US$100 for their trouble

NIQASH met up with a number of people who’ve been doing this kind of bogus banking regularly. “The visa stamps on our passports are forged,” one of them told NIQASH. “The exchange shops stamp the visas on our passports so that we can show it to the bank employees in order to convince them that we are travelling abroad.”

Some of the queue-standers said the bank employees had been catching on. Some were distrustful, others demanded a cut of the profits before they would do the exchange.

As a result of all of the above, there have been plenty of criticisms made of the way the Iraqi Central Bank and the Iraqi government are handing the currency crisis.

Sadrist MP Jawad al-Shuhaili, a member of the Iraqi parliament’s integrity committee, told NIQASH that the dinar’s decline could be traced back to the removal of the former Central Bank governor, Sinan al-Shabibi. Al-Shabibi, who is generally seen to have revitalised the Central Bank after 2003, tightened up several fiscal procedures that meant smuggling money from Iraq to Iran became much harder; eventually he had an arrest warrant issued against him.

Al-Shabibi was replaced by former Minister for Human Rights, Abdel Basset Turki. And now, al-Shabibi says, “the new administration of the bank is unable to control the dollar smuggling operations”.

The integrity committee is looking into Turki’s supervision of the Central Bank, al-Shabibi said. “Initial reports indicate that the monetary policies of the central bank are not very effective and that there are corrupt officials there who must be held accountable for the country’s ineffective monitory policies,” he said.

MP Majda al-Tamimi, a member of the parliamentary finance committee, says she expects the Iraqi dinar to decline further – and not just because of the black market exchange rates. It’s a systemic problem, she says. “There is no cooperation between the state institutions,” al-Tamimi explains. “And there’s no real supervision of ministries importing products from outside Iraq, such as the ministries of health and trade.”

However it’s also obvious there are no easy solutions to these problems. “The government should reconsider its fiscal policy and it should enact financial reforms for the banking and investment sectors,” economist Basem Antoine gives NIQASH a long to-do list for the Iraqi dinar’s recovery. “It needs to enhance the role of the private sector and fight administrative and financial corruption.”

Articles on Dinars that make coherent sense? Obvious false flags to confuse the Dinaridjit faithfull, which means it MUST be imminent! GO RV!!!!
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:Monday, June 17, 2013

...received a rumor sent to me by a source...i'm hearing that he is hearing tomorrow [monday – 06/17] is full of promises from his people...i'm thinking something is up for tuesday [06/18]...i'm getting some weird information that i can't repeat but it points to tuesday [06/18], wednesday [06/19] of this week...security is really high in Baghdad... and in kuwait a lot of aircraft coming and going in restricted area and guitar...this is from boots on ground in areas.
I've seen some big guitars before but none were big enough for the comings and goings of aircraft. :haha:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

rogfulton wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Monday, June 17, 2013

I've seen some big guitars before but none were big enough for the comings and goings of aircraft. :haha:
The original was "qutar" and since I didn't change it I suspect my MSWord software did as I was converting this for easier editing (and such things a spell check). No doubt it would have left it alone it it had been properly capitalized by the boots on the ground. Still, mia culpa.

6-17-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man Okie Update at OOM&F Monday Early Afternoon
06/17/2013
34 Comments

[..OKIEOILMAN] TESTING---TESTING

[..OKIEOILMAN] TEST--TEST ERRATIC MODEM CONNECTION---TEST--TEST

[..OKIEOILMAN] BAD HUGHES SATTELLITE MODEM CONNECTION DUE TO MODEM TAKING A BATH DURING STORM

[..OKIEOILMAN] FOR SEVERAL DAYS UNTIL NEW UPGRADE MODEM ARRIVES I WILL BE OFF AND ON DEPENDING ON WHETHER THE MODEM IS OPERABLE.

HOWEVER I HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS TO BE ABLE TO POST THE GRADUATION POST FROM ANOTHER LOCATION WITHIN MINUTES OF RECEIVING WHICH I AM ANTICIPATING ANY MOMENT NOW FORWARD.

THE ACCOMPOLISHMENTS ACCOMPLISHED THIS WEEKEND WAS TREMENDOUS.

OUR OIL FIELD PERSONEL WHICH I KNOW PERSONALLY WAS PAID ON THE 15TH WITH DINAR INSTEAD OF DOLLARS, SO--IT SHOULDN'T BE LONG BEFORE IT HITS THE U.S.A.

[..OKIEOILMAN] FORGIVE SPELLING--DIFFERENT KEY BOARD THAT I WILL HAVE TO BE ACCUSTOMED TO

6-16-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE BEEN MONITORING THE PHONE AWAITING ON THE CALL TO MAKE THE FINAL POST. NEWS I AM GETTING SHOULDN'T BE LONG BEFORE RECEIVING. I AM HOPING TO LAND VERY SOON ACCORDING TO INTEL RECEIVED FROM KUWAIT CITY LAST EVENING.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

6-18-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE MUCH POSITIVE NEWS COMING IN THIS MORNING. LET'S SEE WHAT THIS DAY MAY BRING--WILL UPDATE AS INFORMATION BECOMES VERIFIABLE--BLESSINGS.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie tried, but he just can't quit Okie.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Iraqi dinar - recently being said...

Hi, Folks -

=====
OKIEOILMAN UPDATE, 19 JUNE
[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS, WELL LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING THERE HAS BEEN MORE INFORMATION RECEIVED THAN IN SEEMINGLY ALL THE YEARS PREVIOUSLY.
WITHOUT REVEALING EVERY DETAIL THAT MAY STILL BE CLASSIFIED AS CONFIDENTIAL, I WILL SHARE SOME AND ONLY SOME OF WHAT IS HAPPENING PRESENTLY.
LAST NIGHT APPROXIMATELY 1/3 OF THE COUNTRIES CURRIENCIES THAT WAS TO BE ADJUSTED OCCURED.
THERE IS TO BE A 24 HOUR MONITORING PROCESS AT THE BANKS TO GIVE ANY LAST MINUTE GLITCHES TIME TO OCCUR OR TO PROCEED WITH THE PROCESS OF THE RE-ADJUSTING OF THE MONITARY RATES OF EACH COUNTRY.
THE HIGHEST RATE OF SECURITY IS NOW IN PLACE AT THESE INSTITUTIONS. FROM ALL INDICATIONS ALSO THE WORLD GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT IS ALSO IN A PROGRESSIVE STATE AS WELL AS THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS BEING POSITIONED FOR PROPER TIMING FOR DELIVERY.
I AM SPEAKING OF A RELETIVLLY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME FOR ALL THESE THINGS TO OCCUR. THERE ARE NOTHING NEGATIVE BEING RECEIVED AT THIS TIME.
I WOULD REMIND EACH AND EVERY ONE THAT
"DO NOT CALL BANKS"

LETS LET THEM DO THEIR WORK WITHOUT OUR HINDRENCE OR INTERFERENCE AND ALSO CALLING THE BANKS COULD (COULD) HAVE A DELAYING EFFECT.
THE END IS SO NEAR LET'S NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD UPSET THE SYSTEM AND BE PATIENT FOR OUR FUTURE IS ASSURED WITH THE GOD GIVEN BLESSING FORTHCOMING.--BLESSINGS
[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL ADDENDUMS FORTHCOMING LATER TODAY--IF SO--I WILL POST AGAIN-----BLESSINGS

=====
6-19-2013 Intel Guru Jester THERE ARE STILL THINGS TO BE COMPLETED... AND THEY ARE WORKING ON THEM NOW... EXACT TIMING IS UNCERTAIN...WE WERE WATCHING FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE TO BE IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS TO GET WHAT THEY NEEDED TO DO COMPLETED... THEY ARE THERE...THE TIME IT WILL TAKE TO COMPLETE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS UNCERTAIN. PRETTY MUCH... JUST WAITING FOR THE EMAIL.
6-19-2013 Intel Guru Dinar Wishes This event will happen when it happens. Things do look great. The signs are out there that it seems to be very close...
6-19-2013 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 SHHH I STOLE MY COMPUTER BACK...GOT A CALL AND TEXT YESTERDAY AROUND 6PM FROM UST CONTACT AND THEY SAID THAT THE POSSIBILITY OF A RV HAPPENING FRIDAY IS VERY POSSIBLE AND ABSOLUTELY ANY DAY AFTER THIS FRIDAY.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:13 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Okie, Please post ehen wwe should be looking for a public Jack Lew announcement for the new U S currency, thank you

Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 9:40 PM
poppy3, please ask UST contact when we will see and hear a public announcement from Jack Lew, that would a critically important sign of success, thank you

Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 10:21 PM
This is ridiculous, this guy says "Let's not do amything to upset the system" really? what can any of us do to upset it??? The truth is, nobody, none of this "gurus" know when the Rv is going to happen is always, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri and when nothing happens they start all over again, ridiculous!!!!

Anonymous June 19, 2013 at 10:42 PM
There is a reason why the R.V has not happened yet. NOTHING will happen until the new banking system comes on line. This has been the reason. People start rumors, but those of us who know, know it will not happen until then. When it does, everything will come around the same time. I would forget intel and rumors and stick to the truth.

Rob Adams June 20, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Same ol same ol.. any day, any day. Pretty much given up, change is with the actual people not the 'gurus' Learn the law and make the change happen peeps, not going to happen any other way fro this point it seems. And if it does, may as well be a supplement, but I think I speak for most now... totally burnt out on all this chatter and rubbish.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I've just realised what the hold up is: Obama can't do his part to let the RV happen because he's too tied up with all the Birther court cases and claims, and faking birth certificates and the like. Dinar holders need to get Birthers to hold back for a bit, at least until Obama does his part of the RV process. It's obvious.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I've just realised what the hold up is: Obama can't do his part to let the RV happen because he's too tied up with all the Birther court cases and claims, and faking birth certificates and the like. Dinar holders need to get Birthers to hold back for a bit, at least until Obama does his part of the RV process. It's obvious.
It could still happen without Obama's release if only people would stop calling the banks. Which is why we Illuminati have set up a phone center in Pakistan where hundreds trained professionals with good English skills call Wells Fargo offices 24/7 asking about the RV!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, June 21, 2013
This is Frank's BLUE POST !!
This is Frank's BLUE POST !!

06/20/2013

Frank26 » June 20th, 2013, 8:52 pm •

GREETINGS KTAF FAMILY...........

THERE ARE TWO WAYS I CAN START WITH THIS RARE BLUE POST FOR TONIGHT. ONE WAY IS TO REMEMBER A SOAP OPERA ALONG WITH THE WORDS I GAVE YOU 4.5 YEARS AGO. “ AS THE WORLD ….... OPENED THIS MORNING FROM EAST TO WEST “. OR …........” GOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!! “.

WHEN I FIRST CAME INTO YOUR LIVES I SAID AS WE GET CLOSER TO OUR BLESSING YOU WILL SEE A MOVEMENT FROM EAST TO WEST. BESIDES SEEING IT WITH DR SHABIBI …. ZABARI …. ECT … FROM IRAQ TO NEW YORK'S UNSC......... TODAY YOU SAW A MAJOR MOVE IN THE WORLD MARKETS. THEY WENT NUTS. LIKE AN EXPECTANT FATHER IN THE WAITING ROOM ….......

MANY AROUND THE WORLD WOKE UP TODAY TO WONDER IF THEIR MONEY WAS GOING TO BE A BOY OR A GIRL OR …..... TWINS...... OR A FALSE ALARM?! CONFUSION WAS ABOUND AS THE MARKET DECLINED TO ITS WORST IN 2013.

BUT WHY IS THE MARKET GOING CRAZY TODAY? I CAN UNDERSTAND IF I WAS ON THE U-505 WITH AMERICANS BOARDING TO TAKE AN ENCRIPTION CODE BOX FOR THE CAPTAIN TO YELL..............DIVE DIVE DIVE !!!

BUT …...... WHY THE WORLD MARKETS TODAY TOO? GOLD DOWN....... SILVER D …....DIVE ….... OIL DIVE ….... DJIA DIVE ….... S&P DIVE ….....WHY?

BECAUSE BERNAKE DECIDED TO MAKE A SPEECH YESTERDAY AND SCARED THE TRUTH INTO WORLD ECONOMIES AND MARKETS. WITH HIS FINGERS AND EYES CROSSED HE TOLD THE WORLD THAT WE THE USA IS GOING COLD TURKEY WITH THE QE-3 EASING NOW!

THERE ARE TELEGRAPH WIRES AND THEN THERE ARE TELEGRAPHED WORDS. THESE MAGIC WORDS SENT SHOCK WAVES ACROSS THE WORLD FROM E TO W. NOW THINK............ DID HE DO THIS TO INCREASE THE USD VALUE BECAUSE IT DID INCREASE TODAY?

NO. LOOK AT YOUR NOTES KTFALWAYS.COM FAMILY …...... REMEMBER THIS FROM YOUR CC'S THIS WEEK.......

'' IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT IRAQ..... IT IS ABOUT THE WORLD”.

THAT IS FROM “I” TEAM AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY GUARD AND WATCH FOR US DON'T YOU? IT WAS TO WARN COUNTRIES THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO STOP PRINTING THE USD LIKE IT WAS USED WORTHLESS TOILET PAPER............. RING A BELL. WELL IT SURE DID AT WALL STREET TODAY.

MANY THINGS PLUMMETED TODAY ON FEARS OF FEDS TAPERING WITH THE QE. FUTURES ENDED 6% LESS.THE LIST OF WINNERS WAS SHORT AS THE LIST OF LOSERS WAS LONG IN THE TOOTH. BUT IMO ….......MORE IMPORTANTLY BECAUSE THE IQD WILL BE USED IN 2014 TO FUND MANY NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST........ MANY PAID ATTENTION AND REACTED.

THE INTERNAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE IQD ARE BEING MET BY THE GOI/CBI VIA IMF MANDATES THAT WILL LIFT CH7 OF THE UNSC WITHIN IRAQ FOR HER CITIZENS WHILE THE STAGE IS BEING SET OUTSIDE OF HER. THE USD CAN NO LONGER LIE TO HERSELF NOR TO THE WORLD. THE IQD CANNOT FOLLOW IN THE SAME FOOTSTEPS ANY LONGER!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF CURRENCY.......THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT THERE IS ABOUT TO BE A GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET (GCR). SO FOR BERNAKE TO SAY THIS IS ONLY LOGICAL. CURRENCY RESETS AROUND THE WORLD CANNOT PRINT WITHOUT LOGICAL BACKUP.

THE DOLLAR TRIED IN A FUTILE ATTEMPT TO REACH $.86 BUT ITS ARTIFICIAL LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM IS USELESS. COUNTRIES AROUND US HAVE SLAPPED US AROUND ECONOMICALLY. THE US DOLLAR HAS BEEN DEGRADED BY THE WORLD BANK TWO TIMES IN THE LAST YEAR.

A ONCE POWERHOUSE NATION CALLED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USED ITS DOLLAR TO BACK UP MANY COUNTRY'S CURRENCIES. NOW …...WE SEE THEM FALLING LIKE LEAVES FROM A TREE BRANCH IN THE FALL.

IT'S EMBARRASSING FOR OUR COUNTRY AND OUR CURRENCY. LET ALONE US CITIZENS THAT HAVE NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME BUT THOSE THAT WE PUT IN RESPONSIBLE POLITICAL OFFICES. SO GOOD FOR YOU BERNAKE.......GO AHEAD TELL THEM THE TRUTH AGAIN.

AMERICAN CITIZENS AND FOR THAT MATTER ANY HUMAN ON THIS PLANET WITH MONEY IN HIS HANDS IS SIMPLY GOING TO HOLD ON TO IT. INVEST IT IN OUR ECONOMY? NO THANK YOU NOT WITH INTEREST RATES HIGHER THAN THE SPACE STATION.

TODAY WE SEE THE EVIDENCE OF MONEY POURING OUT FROM EVERY FINANCIAL SECTOR THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE.

A WHOLESALE ON SELL OFFS. THIS IS NOT GOOD. PEOPLE NEED TO INVEST IN THEIR COUNTRY TO IMPROVE THEIR ECONOMIES AND BUILD VALUE/STABILITY IN THEIR CURRENCY. INSTEAD TODAY WE SAW MONEY BEING SUCKED OUT OF WORLD MARKETS.

MONEY ON THE SIDE LINE CAN ONLY RIDE THE BENCH. THIS MORNING LEAVING MONEY IN A BANK DID NOT SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA BUT IN MY STRONG OPINION IT IS WORSE TO LEAVE IT UNDER THE BED IN A SHOE BOX.

EASY THING FOR ME TO SAY ESPECIALLY AFTER BERNAKE SCARED THE WORLD MARKETS TODAY..... ALONG WITH STUDENTS OF WORLD ECONOMIES. BUT IF YOU ARE A STUDENT OF THIS THEN YOU ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS A WORLD CURRENCY RESET ABOUT TO OCCUR.

PLUS........THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE CBI WILL BE USED IN 2014 TO RECESSITATE MANY WORLD ECONOMIES WILL LEAD TO THE READJUSTMENT OF THESE COUNTRY'S CURRENCIES!!!

THAT'S VERY GOOD NEWS AND IT'S NOT A RUMOR. THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT IRAQ........IT'S ABOUT THE WHOLE COTTON PICKIN WORLD!!! BOOBOO HAS A LOT OF READJUSTED CURRENCIES FOR A BASKET THAT IS SOON TO BE RELEASED. DEFINATELY.........BERNAKE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING YESTERDAY DURING HIS SPEECH.

NOW CHECK THIS OUT......... REMEMBER ON MONDAY'S CC I TOLD YOU THAT A CANADIAN BANK SOURCE INFORMED US THAT THE VND WILL SOON BE GOING UP AND IT WILL BE IN SHORT SUPPLY AFTERWARDS. WELL THIS MORNING WE GET A CALL FROM A FRIEND........ TURNS OUT THAT EARLY THIS MORNING ON VIETNAM TELEVISION THEY ANNOUNCED PROUDLY THAT THE VND HAD IMPROVED RECENTLY AND IS ABOUT TO GO UP IN VALUE.

NO KIDDING. MAY I SUGGEST THAT YOU LISTEN TO “THE BLAZE” PROGRAM FROM THIS MORNING FOR FURTHER NOTES. DOES BERNAKE HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL? NO THE VND HAS BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS SUCH AS MANY OTHER CURRENCIES THAT WILL SOON JOIN IT.

HEY BOOBOO WHAT'S IN THE PICNIC BASKET? THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT IRAQ.......IT'S ABOUT THE WORLD DOGGONE IT!!!

I COULD TALK ABOUT THIS MUCH LONGER BUT I'M SURE YOU GET THE POINT BY NOW..........CURRENCIES …....READY........RE-SET..........GO. TEAMS WILL KEEP A VERY CLOSE EYE ON THE GCR OVER THE WEEKEND. "I'' TEAM ON RD/LD. WE WILL UPDATE YOU ON MY THREAD UNTIL WE GATHER TOGETHER AGAIN ON YOUR MONDAY NIGHT'S CC AT 7PM EST.

AS ALWAYS TAKE THIS POST TO GOD IN PRAYER AND IF I HAVE ERRORED ….....I WILL CORRECT MYSELF IN FRONT OF YOU ON YOUR CC'S NEXT WEEK. WE GIVE NO DATE NOR A RATE BUT WE DO GIVE YOU OUR CHRISTIAN LOVE AND SAY GOOD NIGHT OR BETTER YET BASED ON THE FACT THAT IT'S ABOUT 8AM IN VIETNAM RIGHT NOW AS I POST THIS IT SEEM APPROPRIATE FOR ME TO END LIKE THIS:

“GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VND”

KTFA,FRANK

FOR DESSERT PLEASE ENJOY THE FOLLOWING:

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:36 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, June 23, 2013
Dinar - Bluwolf - 6-23-13

As I have informed all, all dinar dealers by law have to stop selling the dinars and dongs when it rv. Well Puerto Rico second most important dinar dealer just stated in his Saturday radio program that his broker has informed him that they will be closing up shop before the 27th of June. So if your not excited as of yet, then you are dead. Remember the 25th. Bluwolf

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:59 AM

4 comments:

musiclover4 u June 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM
They din't have to stop selling! They just have to increase their rate! Don't be putting incorrect information out there like that!

Anonymous June 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Hey bluewolf....I thought you quit....ya still need a cabal pay check for bs information.... you and the rest of the aho bunch of hired shills need to go bye bye.... you have never ever ever ever ever been right and can never show us a thing.... GOOD RIDDANCE. You need to understand the idea of compartmentalization.... you are only a little tiny piece of the pie.... go to the beach and hang out as we here at the Nesara site are a little smarter than you....

Anonymous June 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM
This is a ploy to get everyone to go out and dump more debt notes on Iraq dinar. What a hoot.

Anonymous June 23, 2013 at 8:33 PM
John, just letting you know that the real Bluwolf did not make this statement. He emailed Recaps when seeing this for the first time on the net and advised them it was definitely not from him. In my opinion it is pretty obvious it's not from the real Bluwolf anyway, totally different form of expression anyone that knows the real Bluwolf would have picked up on this immediately. Just thought I would let would know as to avoid misinforming your readers.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Under the memorable quotes/statements for the day, from one anomynous or another at McHalfwit's site
as we here at the Nesara site are a little smarter than you....
If that doesn't float to the top of the list I don't know what will.

I see Bluballs, or his doppleganger, is still spreading his particular brand of fertilizer, and apparently getting no respect in the bargain, poor baby.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RV/PP/REPUBLIC RUMORS
SHOCKING RUMOR - HOT JUST INFORMED THAT THE BANKS ARE BEHIND THE RV BLOCKAGE. USING YOUR FUNDS FOR PLATFORM TRADING FOR MASSIVE RETURNS. THE CROOKED PIG BANKERS ARE TRADING ON THE BACK SCREEN USING ADMINISTRATIVE HOLDS. IT HAS RV SOME TIME AGO!

Rumor - Republic organization is in place and supported by the Patriotic Sheriffs. Grand Juries in place and orders have been directed to the 'Good' military to proceed.

Rumor - RV Bottom Line --- The cabal with obama ARE blocking still the RV process. They do not want to lose control. Should have already gone but we are still BLOCKED.

Rumor - Disinfo Liars are actively in progress. Ever try to hold onto a greased pig? These Pig liars working for the Banking Bastards FEAR this RV and Republic for there days will be ended.

NEW WORD IN OUR DICTIONARY

'Dinar/PP Guru' --- now changed to PIG LIAR

Rumor - PP - no more BS stories of deliveries. Pig Liars have lost all credibility. Should have gone out long, long time ago but still being BLOCKED by the cabal with obama. Paid disinfo agents say it is in process with no blockage. Yea right!

Rumor -- RV -- was informed that the dinar dealers were told to stop selling Sunday evening. And then the Pig Liar who originated this says he didn't say it.

Commentary --- just love how these paid Pig Liars tell us its gonna RV tomorrow and then revise it to possibly next month.
And this 'coming in to land' crap which has not materialize. Remember all this folks. These Pig Liars deserve there own exposure and recognition!

wonder how long before hacked? LOL!

What is really going on with the RV
Hello All,
For those of you that have ears to hear and LISTEN…. Pay attention as this is what is going on in RENO…. The BIG boys that had a lot of dinar were invited by their banking buddies to exchange their dinar early. They have their money In their accounts with an administrative hold placed on it by Wells Fargo ….. Well, folks, it really has RV’ed for what I am about to tell you to take place. The RV has a hold and a value…. and has not been released, so predicated on this worth (value) of the money being held in the various BIG boys accounts it, too, has a value. Now here is what they are doing. The money has a value but has an administrative hold on it. That value is being traded on various bullet trade programs that Well Fargo has for their clients. If you don’t understand trade programs it is real simple, and the BIG banker boys don’t want you to know. It is where they use your money in a worldwide trade and monetize it to many, many time the original value. You can make hundreds of millions or Billions very quickly. Just leave it to the BIG banker boys to give us the shaft.
So Wells Fargo and the BIG boys are making some MONSTER money while they keep us listening to their paid gur-fools tell us BS bed time stories …. That is it in a nut shell …. Let the Bastards know we have had ENOUGH!!!! I hope this make you as mad as it has made me.

"Mad" as in "upset," or "mad" as in "crazy?"

Monday, June 24, 2013
Dinar Rumors - Poppy3
Poppy3

I WOULDN'T PLAN MUCH ACTIVITY THIS WEEK. THIS WILL BE A HUGE WEEK. I AM VERY PUMPED UP ABOUT WHAT I AM HEARING . GOT A REPORT FROM THE UST GUY...AND HE SAID ALL IS STILL JUST LIKE HE SAID LAST WEEK THAT THE PROCESS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RV HAS STARTED AND THAT THEY DID A WORLD WIDE TEST OF THE BANKING SIGNALS AND EVERYONE GOT THE INFO AND RESPONDED AS EXPECTED. TEST COMPLETE, NOW JUST A MATTER OF IRAQ DOING ALL THEY NEED TO DO TO GET IT RELEASED. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT THAT SOUNDS VERY CONVINCING TO ME THAT IT IS FOR REAL THIS TIME AND THE PROCESS IS IN MOTION. TIME WILL TELL FOR SURE HOW FAR THEY GO THIS TIME.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:58 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous June 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM
"The opium poppy is widely cultivated and its worldwide production is monitored by international agencies. It is used for production of the dried latex, opium, the principal precursor of narcotic and analgesic opiates such as morphine, heroin and codeine."
THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL THE OTHER CURRENCIES IS NOTHING BUT AN HALLUCINATION CAUSED BY OPIUM POPPY.

Anonymous June 24, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Bullshit. Cat shit, rat shit and turds. Balderdash. Disinfo drivel designed to get your hopes up, then dishearten, then crush your spirits. I feel sorry for you dinar/dong investors...almost.

Anonymous June 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Re All these daily RV scenarios about tonite, tomorrow, by Monday, etc etc, remind me of the Southwestern Exposition and Fat Stock Shows of yester-yester-year, when I was a teen, on the Carnival Grounds and the barkers/hawkers for the games-of-chance and the strip-tease tents....
"Come-on boys, see the beautiful Lilly and Rosy Palm sisters take it off; the more you clap, the more they take off; clap real hard and they will take it ALL off!" YEE HAAA!
And just before they accomplish that feat, the time is up and the show is over. And as you walk out of the tent, the barker says to come back in 15 minutes for continuation from where the last show ended, and you'll REALLY get to see them REALLY take it all off, for sure. So don't be late to get there at the beginning of the NEXT better show....
Whata trip....... ;<)
Regards,
Tonto Goldstein aka Bubba

For those of you who've never heard the somewhat off-color joke this last alias comes from...
A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he
glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon
realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have
it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a
conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"
She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual
Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen
sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your
business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from
my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about
sexuality."

"Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men
are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native
American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another
popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is
men of Jewish descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the
lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm
sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with
you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."
And finally, a Terry K post with all but the numbers portions removed (quite long) and a couple of comments.

Monday, June 24, 2013
TK UPDATE, 23 JUNE
[TERRYK] IT CAN NOT GO PAST JULY 26 NO WAY NO HOW
[TERRYK] PERIOD
[skysthelimit] why July 26?
[TERRYK] THERE IS A GROUP THAT WOULD TAKE OVER THE USA
[ram1] do you think that Iraq can be held back on their rv waiting for the global reset to be finished?
[TERRYK] LET ME TELL YOU WHAT?S GOING ON
[TERRYK] U ALL KNOW I HAVE MANY SOURCES
[TERRYK] WELL THIS ONE THAT IS AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE
[TERRYK] THAT HAS STARS ON HIS CLOTHING CALLED ME
[TERRYK] NOW LISTEN
[TERRYK] THE IQD IS SCHEDULED TO COME OUT VERY VERY HIGH
[TERRYK] THIS IS THE DESIRED RATE...ARE YOU READY
[TERRYK] BEFORE YOU GET ALL PUMPED LET ME FINISH
[TERRYK] THE RATE THAT HAS BEEN REQUESTED AND IS APPROVED IS $21.86
[TERRYK] THIS IS REALLY STRONG INFO FROM MY GENERAL FRIEND
[TERRYK] SO I?M TAKING A LARGE RISK POSTING
[Lady Sarah] 21.86 is heart attack territory lol
[Darlindo] Bombshell news! Thanks TERRYK !
[TERRYK] BUT I THOUGHT YOU ALL LIKE TO KNOW
[Gullwing] TERRYK ty
[TERRYK] NOW KEEP IN MIND THE UST WILL TAKE .30
[TERRYK] THE BANKS WILL GET 1.00
ram1] TERRYK So are you hearing no fed tax?
[TERRYK] SO 20.56
[TERRYK] IS WHAT WE SHOUD GET
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:51 AM
13 comments:

Anonymous June 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM
It was $3.44 before the war and that is all it could posibly be unless the US dollar is devalued to almost worthless. The US has more oil than the whole middle east so I say anything over $3.50 tops is an out and out lie. TK you guys are just pumpers.

Jay W June 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I was very proud of some or yesterdays readers comments on these paid for pig liars , the next step is class action lawsuits on these pigs and the organizations behind them , this is the only you we are ever going to get paid , remember read between the lines (RBTL) then Wake Up Get Mad Get Even , document these pigs for evidence , subpena every shred of evidence , have all accounts frozen , until trial.......DO IT

Anonymous June 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Terry K, For your old friend with stars on his clothing. Now IMMEDIATELY IS THE time for thhe U S military to act firmly and proficiently to make certain that this financial stuff is completed successfylly, they have a sworn duty to act. now that Obama has publicly admitted that he is not an American, that makes him a traitor by hold office via fraud, this NESARA blog site reports that gran juries are in place there are no shortanges of criminals to arrest

$21.86 from today's $0.00086? 2,544,000% overnight profit, a new high! GO RV!!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

My, but they're a bit testy today aren't they!!! You'd almost think the penny had dropped, almost, but then they go right back and prove they're still clueless.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Strange is normal from John MacHaffie, but an appolgy for being wrong?

AN APOLOGY TO WELLS FARGO

This is a direct message and apology to Wells Fargo's Upper Management.
Sometimes when working with a real time live rumor service I get bum intel. This has happen before and I immediately remove same with an apology. This has happened now with Wells Fargo.
Yesterday I received intel about Wells Fargo trading practices with regards to delaying the RV for trading profits with trading platforms. This was received from an insider trader from Reno.
THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT CORRECT AND WRONG.
The corrected fact is that Wells Fargo is using trading platforms to enhance the valuation of the dinar holders. In short the Wells Fargo VIP valuations is coming from the profits of these specific trades.
Wells Fargo is looking after the interests of the people and they are to be commended for this.
The prior article was removed immediately.
This is the price of real time internet news.
I deeply apologize.

Respectfully,

John MacHaffie

John MacHaffie 25 June 2013
"Follow the Money"