Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, April 28, 2014
Monday Morning Dinar Chatter

TNT:

larock: "All truth passes thru 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it's violently opposed. 3rd, it's accepted as being self-evident." Schopenhauer

MoEagle: RE: Jester 04/28/2014 BEWARE.... for if there is TRUTH

First... DO NOT sell your dinar back....not when you already ready ran the marathon.

Second.... RE: the LOP.... Go back and read the thread. Jester did not say it was going to lop. If fact it cannot because the UST is wanting control and wants our Dinar or let China have our dinar and we get DOLLARs (via bonds) back from China WHICH is part of our USA debt. It will NOT lop if the good boys win.

If the bad boys win and the Fed Reserve remains strong in its place; we just as well do a lop because we will still be economic slaves to the Fed Corporation.

...As Tony has said; this is much bigger than anyone of us. Step back away and look from farther away. Look for the pieces and you will also note that others... Okie.... also commented about the good and evil and if the evil prevails...... when the blessing comes it... it will be a quick flash in the fire and we will lose in the long run if Fed Reserve banking system stays in power.

The US FRN dollar as we know today is so far in debt that it is time to bail out..... and catch the next boat which will be the UST backed dollar. BUT CAUTION... then who will be the head of the UST and how will they be good stewards.

Just think this out.... do we... will we have an honest person in the UST to be a good steward of our tax dollars..... oh my... that is for another day.

Ask WHY HAVE we been told by Tony and Okie's site to keep the dinar exchange separate from the dong or other? Because it is different! Maybe for taxes? But likely, the dinar trade will be in currency worth something different.

Look for the pieces of the puzzle.... and does it make sense. If you can not see the picture then remember the pieces Jester, Tony, DC and Okie gave to us and look back in a couple years and you will see the picture and that may friends will make sense... later. It is hard to see now, but do not drop and turn your back on the pieces in front of us.

Blessings to all. MoEagle

GET:

Topic: “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” John Holmes

KTFA: F26 asked that we study this before call tonight...happy blessed Monday family!

JJONESMX : 1 Saudi Riyal equals 0.27 US Dollar………saudi arabia exchange rate to us LINK

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:50 PM

Monday, April 28, 2014
Okie "Ball, Ball, Whose Got the Ball?" Monday Afternoon

If this be true, sounds like the 2010 Reforms and the NEW WORLD ORDER BATTLE. Anything to do more harm to the people of the world !!!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD MONDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

BALL, BALL,--WHOSE GOT THE BALL?. THAT SEEMS TO BE THE GAME BEING PLAYED BETWEEN THE UST AND ANOTHER FOREIGN COUNTRY THAT HAS CONTRACTS FOR AMERICAN DINAR PURCHASE.

THE ISSUE HAS/IS BEING THRASHED OUT AS WE SPEAK WITH THE USA WANTING THE BALL EXCLUSIVELY. THEIR ARE OTHER MATTERS ALSO INVOLVED (MINOR) THAT IS ALSO BEING RESOLVED.

THE DELAY WE HAVE HAD TO ENDURE WAS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE ABOVE SCENARIO. GIVEN THE WORLD INFLUENCE SURROUNDING THESE MATTERS, THE PRESSURE IS BEING EXERTED TO EXPEDITE THE COMPLETION ON A WORLD WIDE BASIS FOR AN R/V-GCR.

WE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED NOTIFICATION QUITE SOMETIME AGO, BUT THESE ISSUES KEEP ARISING. AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THE ISSUES BEING RESOLVED SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN SHORT ORDER.

KEEP THE FAITH FOR THE INEVITABLE AND KEEP THE PRAYERS OF THANKSGIVING GOING UP--BLESSINGS GALORE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:51 PM

Monday, April 28, 2014
MALIKI ANNOUNCED A RE-INSTATEMENT OF CURRENCY SATURDAY NIGHT
On 4/28/14,
> HI DINARIANS:
>
> I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LISTENING TO THE TNT CALL OR NOT, BUT THEY
> JUST TOLD US THAT P.M. MALIKI OF IRAQ ANNOUNCED THE RE-INSTATED VALUE OF
> THEIR CURRENCY ON SATURDAY NIGHT. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IT SUNDAY NIGHT,
> BUT JUMPED THE GUN BY A DAY. NOW, THE UST IS SCRAMBLING TO GET THE 800
> NUMBERS OUT TO US SO THAT WE CAN GO TO THE BANKS. I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED
> AS THIS PROGRRESSES.
>
> KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS WAS A "RE-INSTATEMENT OF CURRENCY AT THE OLD RATE".
> THEY ARE ASSUMING THAT THIS RATE WILL THEN BE $ 3.22.
>
> NOW, WE KNOW THAT THEY PUT $ 3.71 ON THEIR CARDS OVER THERE AND THE BONDS
> SOLD FOR $ 3.71, SO WHY WOULD THE $ 3.22 BE A GOOD THING.???
>
> WELL, AS THEY ARE EXPLAINING THE REVALUED RATE WILL COME OUT HIGHER BASED
> ON THEIR ASSETS, AND A PERCENTAGE OF INCREASE DUE TO INFLATION, ETC. THEY
> HAD TALKED ABOUT RATES MUCH HIGHER FOR SOME TIME NOW BASED ON THE ASSETS
> CURRENTLY OF THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ, SO THE RATE WILL SETTLE HIGHER AND WE
> DON'T KNOW JUST EXACTLY HOW SOON THAT WILL BE. IT MAY HAPPEN RIGHT AWAY OR
> IT MAY TAKE TIME. THEY ARE WORKING ON THESE AGREEMENTS AT THIS TIME.
>
> SO, IF THE RATE DOES NOT CHANGE REAL QUICK, I WOULD SAY DON'T CASH IN THAT
> MUCH UNTIL IT INCREASES. TIME WILL TELL ON THIS AND WE SHALL WAIT AND SEE.
>
> THE CALL WILL NO DOUBT GO ON UNTIL ABOUT 5:00 P.M. TODAY AND I WILL HAVE TO
> DO ANOTHER EMAIL WHEN I GET MORE INFORMATION.
>
> TONY WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER CALL WHEN HE GETS A COPY OF THE NDA AND BANK
> CONTRACT AND 800 NUMBERS, ETC. AND WILL THEN GO OVER ALL OF THIS MATERIAL
> ON THE CALL. IT WILL BE IMPORTANT FOR ALL TO BE ON THIS CALL I WOULD SAY.
>
> SO, I WILL EMAIL LATER AND THIS IS ALL FOR NOW.
>
> ART

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:59 PM 0 comments

Re-Instatement? Is "instatement" even a word? Does this mean we have to start saying "GO RI!" instead of "GO RV?"
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Great. I said Go RV for the first time in my posting a few days ago and they immediately decide to change it. I'm to old to keep up. How about we just settle on "Go Whatever!".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

The whole RI/RV thing is hilarious, its a sign that Tony is needing to add new components to the mythical RV in order to keep pumping different variations of it "THE RV IS SOON/TOMORROW!" It doesn't even make any sense, even though I just listened to his latest conference call and had his "DC Guy" fake intel person try to explain it for 15 minutes.

So...the Iraqi government has to do a reinstatement "RI" of...the dinars "old rates" (whatever that means?)....before doing the mythical revaluation "RV"? I know its all made up so none of it has to make sense to begin with, but they aren't even trying at this point.
LightinDarkness

More proof the RV is coming!
I went to Wells Fargo to open up two new clean accounts for currency exchange because I own both the dinar and the dong. I currently have a business and heloc account with them. Dealing with the banker trying to establish the two new accounts I requested that the accounts be flagged”access restricted to non-essential bank personal” and tagged as “non test non training accounts”. He looked at me as if I was talking to him in a foreign language. At this point he seeks back up and brings in a financial advisor and she introduces herself and inquires of what am I trying to accomplish? I informed her I was creating holding accounts for currency exchange and would be transferring into other accounts and eliminating the two. I was surprised that I didn’t have to deposit any money into these two brand new accounts . As I got up from the chair they both said simultaneously quote “to never invest in the Iraqi Dinar “. I just had a big smile on my face and said I’ll see ya in the future. My first thought was; Wow these bank employees are still being lied to as if this was a scam. And as I’m walking through the lobby headed out the door I thought well I might be signing an NDA and can’t say anything about the dinar to them anyway. And then I thought, even if I choose not to sign an NDA and go another way I still couldn’t tell them about the dinar because I wouldn’t want to ruin their Day, Week, Month, Year, or Life!
I just love these elaborate bank account opening rituals these idiots go through - 2 accounts, "flagged" with stuff the bank can't flag it for, etc. Its sort of like ritual magic or something.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

dinaridjit wrote:I requested that the accounts be flagged ”access restricted to non-essential bank personal” and tagged as “non test non training accounts”. He looked at me as if I was talking to him in a foreign language....
No wonder, not a foreign language, but idiot gibberish to be sure, particularly since none of those things exist.
dinaridjit wrote:At this point he seeks back up and brings in a financial advisor and she introduces herself and inquires of what am I trying to accomplish?
For the very simple reason that not one word you've said has made any sense at all, it was gibberish, but the banker just wanted to make sure you really were a clueless idiot, since that determination is probably above his paygrade.
dinaridjit wrote:I was surprised that I didn’t have to deposit any money into these two brand new accounts .
So am I, the only thing I can think of is that he has enough on deposit to justify the expense and they were giving him the benefit of the doubt, or more likely whoever opened them wasn't paying attention and was ignoring the rules about no zero balance accounts being opened, and for which I suspect some very junior banker is going to get a reprimand before this is all over and done with. Or, alternatively, the idjit is flat out lying and none of this happened to begin with. I don't discount that possibility in any of these exchanges.
dinaridjit wrote:I just had a big smile on my face and said I’ll see ya in the future. My first thought was; Wow these bank employees are still being lied to as if this was a scam.
No, they've not been lied t, it is a scam, and they are supposed to try and get people to not do stupid things involving the back, but they also know that some people are just to dumb to reason with, and they just know a for sure and certain idiot when they see one, and don't really expect to actually see you anytime in the next millennia with any real money, and I also wouldn't be too surprised if sometime in the near future you get a letter from them advising you to take $8.43 in your checking account and go elsewhere, immediately as WF no longer wishes to have to deal with complete financial idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, and I'd really like to see a thorough thread and discussion on the Federal Reserve. I think he has some good points in that regard, and among them is the fact that we don't have to have a Federal Reserve Bank. The country existed for a long time without one. I'm not saying there aren't benefits, but it is true that the Federal Reserve is privately owned, and that it isn't REALLY audited, not by the govt., not openly. But it would be nice to hear something more about the counter to his position than "he's wrong."
There are a few very good mentions of the mechanics of the Fed on several threads here, if you search my posts for Open Market Operations, you'll find what I think is a good one. Feel free to open a thread about it and ask away, I'll try to answer as best I can.

As far as the Fed being privately owned, well, that's halfway technically true, the Banks themselves are, the controlling Federal Reserve Board is a political, governmental body. Again, this is all on the Q in other places and doesn't belong here.

And finally, the Fed is indeed audited, annually, and independently. What Ron Paul spent years making a fool of himself about wasn't about "where is the money, how was it spent etc..." that the ENTIRE profession considers to be the scope of an audit, he wanted an "audit" of why certain policies were made, why certain things and decisions were taken etc... in other words, he wanted political oversight of the Fed, something it is deliberately and wisely designed to not have. He knows this as well, and is either rock stupid about it or just winding up the screaming to impress the flock.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:So am I, the only thing I can think of is that he has enough on deposit to justify the expense and they were giving him the benefit of the doubt...
I am thinking that by this point, the bank employees were telling him anything that they thought he wanted to hear, including saying that they set up accounts for him that required no deposits, just to get him out of their establishment. They probably dummied up some docs, handed them to him, told him these were his accounts, and waved goodbye to him, knowing full well that he had no idea of what he was looking at.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Okie the oil-man still has his coterie of admirers out there, despite the fact that his messages are getting shorter and less informative as time goes on. These recent posts show the continued depth of conviction of the devout:
Not holding my breath but crossing all my fingers and toes and praying to hear from you. You are a blessed man Okie
or this
Okie:
I hope you get canonized next! Absolutely fantastic person that is loved by all !
Regarding canonisation, one shouldn't jump the gun. For a start, he has to be dead. I think it then has to be first established that he lived a life of heroic virtue. This might prove problematic.

If everyone is satisfied, however, beatification and canonisation can follow. Miracles will have to be demonstrated. The fact that after 10 years of lies, he still has a loyal following hanging on his every word is surely a miracle, but I don't think that counts.

But in the future, can we hope to see Saint Okie, the patron-saint of Dinar pumpers?
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:I am thinking that by this point, the bank employees were telling him anything that they thought he wanted to hear, including saying that they set up accounts for him that required no deposits, just to get him out of their establishment. They probably dummied up some docs, handed them to him, told him these were his accounts, and waved goodbye to him, knowing full well that he had no idea of what he was looking at.
Actually not only NO, but big time NO. Doing that would put them in so much hot water they'd never get out. Not only would it have been against the institution's WF internal code, it would have left them open to all sorts of issues with their state, and the FED. Pretending to open accounts for a customer amounts to fraud, would leave the bank liable to just such a legal claim down the road, and I do not believe anyone in the banking industry, at least that I know, who wants to keep their jobs would ever consider such a thing.

According to all reports, at this time anyone involved with the public has been talked to and in some cases seriously talked to by Risk Management or the equivalent and told what to say and do when the magic words dinar and dong come up, whether they were paying attention and are following the directives is another matter entirely. I don't think the bankers in this instance handled it very well if they actually went ahead and opened zero balance accounts for the yoik, but that is something they'll have to explain to their supervisor and the auditor when it comes up, and come up it will. My best guess is that the aforementioned yoik was a good enough customer that they decided to humor him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

When I get a chance I'll say something to my friend that works at WF. I seem to recall that, when I had my accounts there, that there were indeed banking options available to open accounts with no money if you were an existing customer. Asking him that *shouldn't* violate his nda.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

A WF Private Banker can do a lot of things for their customers that aren't necessarily available to all and sundry, and like I said, if someone is a good customer they can and will go the extra mile for them, but they won't for the average loon in off the street, which is what most of the dinaridjits are.

While you're at it you might ask what they've been instructed to do about the dinaridjits. I don't know if it is worse on the east or west coast, but I know the local currency teller positively bristled when I asked her about it until I explained why I was asking, and this has been several years ago now.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:
While you're at it you might ask what they've been instructed to do about the dinaridjits. I don't know if it is worse on the east or west coast, but I know the local currency teller positively bristled when I asked her about it until I explained why I was asking, and this has been several years ago now.
I won't repeat what he said in reference to the story above in the hopes of not offending sensitive ears but he did say he was not allowed to speak of any specific instructions they have received about dealing with Dinar crazed lunies. The only thing, which he had said before, was he would refer them up the ladder.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I too happened to see Okie's "short fly-by" and all he said was that he was waiting for some information, and it might be positive. This news was greeted by 30+ comments; most discussing what a God send his continued existence is. This form of attachment is just screwy.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
LightinDarkness

The inmates in the dinar asylum are getting angry again, we've gone to long with "its going to happen tomorrow" without any additional new BS from Tony. For the first time ever today someone on his call not only kept asking him why he was always wrong, but Tony got so mad he disconnected him from the conference call.

Looks like its about time for Tony to make up some new BS ala "we the people" to direct the angry from the dinar idiots. I wonder what the next big made up thing will be?
notorial dissent

Since I don't for a minute imagine that the dinaridjits are getting smarter or wising up, I will have to go with their attention span is wandering. Tony is, I think, getting sloppy, the closer he gets to his own messy ending, and is either beginning to let the fantasy slip around the sides and edges, or else is overestimating the hold he has on his adoring public. Either a bad mistake for a con man. The plain fact being that his has been an ongoing litany of tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow for all these years has got to finally sink in to even the dimmest of the followers, well maybe I’m over assuming here, but at least some of them have to eventually get wise, the law of averages demands it.

I do think their is going to be a great deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth when he does finally go down on the fraud charge they have him on, and it will be interesting to see the rationalizing and ‘splainin’ that comes out of that. I mean I know it will all be de mean ebil gubmint’s fault and they are trying to stop the RV, which Tony is singlehandedly trying to bring to them, but it is still going to take some fancy talking. My only hope is that when they finally get him, that they get his wife and brother as well, as they are just as guilty as he is in this fraud.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Tony worshippers seem to be deserting at a quickening pace. It seems like the simple economics of it are overwhelming their fantasies. They are getting more financially desperate, and Tony's promises, I gather from listening to their increasingly desperate questioning, are not feeding the kids and keeping a roof over their heads.

Tony's narcissism also seems to be overwhelming his conman professionalism. Of course, maintaining a consistent story over three years of lies is also catching up with him. The Internet never forgets.
notorial dissent

Tony forgot the conman's cardinal rule, don't stick around too long or your marks get wise to you or the con falls apart. I think he's overstayed his safe time, and it is all down hill from here.
thunter

Post by thunter »

I keep wandering what his exit strategy is. My thinking, because he keeps talking about donations not supporting the operations, is that he will announce that not enough folks are supporting his website, etc., and then he takes everything down - website, Twitter, Facebook, conference calls and simply disappears.

Now, I may be underestimating the level of his narcism, and have this all wrong. I suspect that, beyond the profit motive, he just really gets a kick out of pulling people's chains.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Tony forgot the conman's cardinal rule, don't stick around too long or your marks get wise to you or the con falls apart.
They would do well to see what happened to Prof. Harold Hill when he stayed too long in River City. Mobs, ptichforks, and torches - oh my!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I think it is the bodily harm that he really needs to worry about. That and the jail sentences he will eventually end up with when his acolytes eventually start filing charges, since I think he is too dumb and too slow to get out of reach before it happens, it's already too late, but he just doesn't realize it.